It was September of 2007 when George W Bush sat behind his oval office desk and signed into law the Fiscal Year 2008 Federal Budget. Exactly eight years ago.

It has now been eight consecutive years without a federal budget. Eight consecutive years of debt ceiling increases, continuing resolutions to fund government, threats of shut-downs and the insufferable back-and-forth blame.

McConnell and Boehner

But this year is different. You see for this budgetary year (constructed in ’15 for fiscal year 2016) the Republicans hold significant majorities in both the House and the Senate. And for those of you who don’t pay as close attention to these things, the fiscal year starts on October 1st.

Yeah, exactly a week from now !

and yet we have NO BUDGET. Why?

Well, the honest answer to that question is what scares the hell out of the Professional Republican party. We have no federal budget this year, because, just like the Democrat party, the GOP doesn’t want a federal budget.

pelosi-obama-reid-12-550x410In 2008 House Speaker Pelosi and Senate Leader Reid were in control, both Democrats.

A failed war, two trillion spent, and the economy tanking faster than you could blink, 2008 was also an election year. The Democrats were guaranteed a White House win, and to capitalize on the crisis they refused to vote on a budget in 2008 – ergo Continuing Resolution funding (CR) began.

Candidate Obama, who became President Obama, benefited from absolutely no spending limitations at all. After the GM bailout, and the Wall Street bailout, and the Union bailouts, and the Freddie/Fannie bailout, and Quantitative Easing 1, then 2, well, that same method was how Obama/Reid/Pelosi quickly passed the $1 TRILLION “non-shovel-ready” stimulus.

Specifically because there was no budget, the 2009 “stimulus” became embedded in the baseline of all subsequent years’ federal spending. And absent of a fiscal budget in ’09, ’10, ’11, ’12, ’13, ’14, ’15, that same $1 TRILLION “stimulus” was re-spent and added to the deficit each year, every year.

Even this year, the 2009 $1 Trillion “stimulus” was spent yet again, for the eighth time.

Yes, that’s a grand total of $8,000,000,000,000,000 (trillion) spent over the past eight years. Some economic stimulus huh? Debt ceiling raised, CR funded and $8 trillion added to the deficit in annual increments. That’s why the deficit under Obama has EXPLODED.

JohnBoehnerNow, an election passes – Republicans control the House of Representatives and the Senate.  What do you think Speaker Boehner and Senate Majority Leader McConnell sought to do when they gained control of both chambers in 2015?

The fiscal year starts next week. Where’s the 2016 budget?

Boehner and McConnell control both houses. Where’s the budget?

Remember back to 2009/10 when the usurpation called “Obamacare” was passed? Remember hearing about Harry Reid using the legislative trick of “reconciliation” to pass Obamacare with 51 votes instead of 60 votes (3/5ths)?

Well “reconciliation” is actually a thing.  Reconciliation is actually a real thing.  A Senate budgetary tool to pass a budget under today’s exact legislative construct.  That’s correct, ‘reconciliation’ exists specifically to assist the Senate passing a budget with a simple majority.

“Reconciliation” exists specifically because passing a budget is so important.

The President sends his budget proposal to the House (Feb ’15) which he did; the House and Senate then form their budgets over the spring and summer using budget committees.  Then the House votes on their budget bill, the Senate votes on theirs, and then the Senate uses “reconciliation” to pass the combined budget bill.

The bill then goes to President Obama for signature or veto.

So….

….WHERE THE HELL IS THE BILL?

The fiscal year starts in a WEEK !

Do you want to know why there’s no budget?

Remember that little bit about the $1 Trillion “stimulus” being spent year-after-year-after-year-after-year. Yeah, that. A budget requires Boehner/McConnell to REMOVE that little spending aspect and make cuts or priorities without it.

That little $1 Trillion is actually not little at all.  That little $1 Trillion is equivalent to 20% of the ENTIRE YEARS SPENDING.

Now, you tell me what’s the difference between a Democrat and a Republican.

I’ll wait.

Boehner and Pelosi Kiss

And while I’m waiting, perhaps someone can explain what we got out of that shovel-ready job “stimulus” spending when it was spend the second time, or the third, or the fourth, or… well, well, you get the picture.

Paging Mr. Ted Cruz, Mr. Rand Paul, Mr. Marco Rubio, Mr Lindsey Graham…. PLEASE PICK UP THE RED COURTESY PHONE !!!

This entry was posted in Bailouts, Big Government, Big Stupid Government, Election 2012, Election 2014, Election 2016, Government Shutdown, Harry Reid, John Boehner, Mitch McConnell, Notorious Liars, Professional Idiots, propaganda, Tea Party, Ted Cruz, White House Coverup. Bookmark the permalink.

154 Responses to The UniParty Evidenced – Another Missing Federal Budget, This Time With Republicans In Full Control…

1. ZurichMike says:

I loathe professional class politicians with the heat of a gazillion exploding supernovas.

• hnlbeach says:

Republican lying dogs .. no more money for these Rino assswipes..No wonder Democrats ,Republicans hate Trump so much ….Congress ,Elites want to keep giving out,spending Borrowed money Great insight…. Last Refuge

The 45th President of America ..Donald Trump… in 400 days ….
      There is a GOD to start to right these wrongs against American people

• silverlakela says:

It will take a long time to un-do the damage caused by Obama. Most of this damage will “kick in” after Obama leaves office, leaving the next President holding the bag. Liberals and Democrats will blame the new President.
        Trump is the best candidate to reverse Obama’s damage. But he needs to preempt the blame to be thrown at him, by clearly outlining the problems ahead. The fix will take even longer if the Republican controlled House and Senate refuse to support Trump.

• Doodahdaze says:

I think there are larger things in play than just amnesty. This whole thing is so fishy. It seems like sovereignty is the hidden issue. Are we being sold down the river by the Uniparty?

• wnky says:

IMMIGRATION IS THE WHOLE ISSUE……ONCE WE ARE INNUNDATED WITH ALL THESE IMMIGANTS THERE WILL ONLY BE ONE PARTY AND THEY CAN PASS WHATEVER THEY WANT….NOTHING ELSE WILL MATTER..WE WILL NEVER WIN ANOTHER ELECTION AGAIN

• Sharon says:

All caps are not your friend. There’s a good reason that many sites with open comment opportunities delete any comment written in all caps.

• The Tundra PA says:

Thank you, Sharon. I hate all caps. Makes me feel like my hair is being blown back.

• winky says:

Thank-you for your advice….I would have rather you commented on my post ….what I was trying to get across is that nothing really matters once they have the voters they want…there will be no issues to argue about…it will be whatever they want to do…..now is this ok?

• Sharon says:

I don’t read posts that are all caps so did not know what you were trying to get across. From years of moderation experience on this and other sites, it’s a given for me that the majority of readers/commenters don’t like them and often skip over them, so the encouragement to not use all caps is for your sake.

Those who have valid points to make and would like to persuade or inform others will more likely accomplish that if they do not use all caps.

Sometimes people use all caps because they are, figuratively, yelling and for the moment they enjoy the feeling of yelling. That’s fine. But if we accept that as a norm, pretty soon everybody is yelling.

So…we discourage all caps, for both general and specific reasons, so that the ideas are the focus and not the volume.

• stella says:

To me, someone who uses ALL CAPS is saying, “My opinion is more important and valid than yours.” It’s also juvenile. Write like a grownup.

• winky says:

There is no reason to beat a dead horse……Sharons’s advice was noted and she was thanked…… end of story…….

• stella says:

As a fellow admin, I am simply bolstering the opinion. Don’t be butt hurt; it isn’t attractive. By the way, you do not run this board, and I’ll speak on this subject (beat a dead horse) as much as I like.

• winky says:

Stella…..Since there are many people who use caps on this site without being reprimanded I felt singled out when I thanked Sharon very politely for her comments. If you do not wish to have me post then please just let me know and I will not. Thank-you

• stella says:

I would be glad if you would drop this conversation. As for others using caps and not being reprimanded – do you think the traffic cop catches every speeder, or the fisherman every fish? It doesn’t make YOU any more correct, now does it? I don’t think there is anything wrong with capitalizing a WORD for emphasis. An entire comment? No good.

• winky says:

You are right and I will drop it cause I would not be able to get through a day without my daily dose of this site….so many smart people with such great ideas…I have never done this on any site…first time in my life ever!

• Doodahdaze says:

I wonder why? I know it is easier to read regular letters though.

• SharonKinDC says:

Yes, doodahdaze, THAT is the endgame, imo.

• BabyBoomer says:

One World Order. Trump is our only hope in order to throw a cog in their wheel.

• rodney says:

For sure. Ever since NAFTA(which is unConstitutional since it cedes American sovereignty to transnational groups and is a Bush creation) the parties have slowly changed and became identical in terms of policies they support, etc.

And today as we all can see Obama and the GOP are quite in sync about things.

The facade is pretty much over. This is it doesn’t matter if Jeb, Hillary or Biden wins, They are all part of the same team. The rest is just kabuki theater for the masses.

• Doodahdaze says:

I hope this comes to the front. To me it is the most important issue. National Sovereignty is under full assault.

• stella says:

NAFTA was passed by Congress in 1993, and signed into law by President Bill Clinton. Yes, GHW Bush initiated it. Plenty of blame to spread around.

ADD: There were more Republicans than Democrats voting in favor of NAFTA in both the House and Senate.

• You know the answer to this. Of course we are. The ruling class does not like the way nation-states are currently constructed and they are using the rules (aka laws) in ways that allow them to reconstruct the nation-states to their liking. The Road to Serfdom, my friend. The Road to Serfdom.

• Ivehadit says:

Yes!! It’s the One World global socialists trying to fulfill their dreams, imho. The silent coup…

• winky says:

Hi Doodahaze…when I read your post this morning I posted that I felt immigration was the whole issue……..I was wrong and you are right…….This afternoon I had an opportunity to discuss this with a very trusted friend who I discuss issues with and he agrees with you totally . And now that he has explained sovereignty I totally agree with you.

• conservalicious says:

But, but… didn’t Nancy Pelosi promise to drain the swamp?

• Kauf Buch says:

As the old Florida Cracker saying goes:
        “It’s hard to remember your original goal was to drain the swamp,
        when you’re up to your A** in alligators.”

• IntoTheFray says:

This is exactly what is going on. If you keep the sheeple busy with a thousand crisis, Fast & Furious, Benghazi, Illegal Immigration, Black lives Matter, healthcare, multiple and ongoing financial issues, etc., they will forget about draining the swamp. This is the plan of the One World Order Political Elite. They must bring down America first for their plan to work.
          What disappoints and infuriates me and I’m sure a lot of other true Americans is the complicity and duplicity of the Rovian GOPe. They have gone way past just being “weak leaders” or “part of the problem”. THEY ARE THE PROBLEM!
          Great post SD. More like this needs to be posted. People need to realize the it matters who you vote for in your local elections for Congress, etc. Even if Trump is elected (I pray it happens!), he will have a GIANT issue with the GOPe Congress. Electing Trump is only the first battle in a long war if we want our country back.

• fred says:

What about Joni and her hog experience she claimed she would use on big pork bills. Guess she loaned her tools to carly….

• Dixie says:

STOP PAYING TAXES.

2. California Trumpeter says:

“That’s why Boehner and McConnell don’t want a budget. Because even though they control both houses of congress they don’t want to be the guys cutting 20% of federal spending.”

But why? Why would they not want that?

• California Trumpeter says:

I think I got it. It’s this part:

“Now, you tell me what’s the difference between a Democrat and a Republican.

I’ll wait.”

It’s because they actually want to spend it themselves. It’s the COC agenda all the way. They don’t want it cut. I thought they would want to say they “cut $1 trillion +” at their election. But they want to sell out their own country more than they want to say that. That’s why the dems will vote for it too. Because it’s the same goal. Uniparty 😦 It’s just hard to believe people can lie on that level. I would be surprised if obama doesn’t send him a bottle of champagne for New Years.

They have the power to change this but choose not to for reasons they don’t want to admit . But the longer it goes on the more obvious it becomes. It’s just too horrible to imagine it could be this way.

• bertdilbert says:

At the current rate of over spending, a child born 8 years ago will have accumulated a federal debt per household at age 25 of around 200k. Assuming no inflationary increases in overspending. That does not count debt accumulated prior to birth.

By then most of the pubic pensions and SS will have imploded.

• Dixie says:

I think the whole of congress should relinquish their salaries until a budget is passed. They are not doing their jobs. So what are we paying them for? Congress, You’re fired – ALL of you!

• BabyBoomer says:

I’ve had an idea for quite awhile now…wouldn’t it be appropriate that ALL our legislators receive a salary based upon the exact, same amount that our service men and women are paid? I know it will never happen…but it should. Then, we could be assured that only true patriots will accept the job of running our country. No more weekend visits to home, flying 1st class. Our service men and women do not get weekend visits with their families, nor summer breaks from their posts in hostile nations. They do not get to wine and dine in the evenings with all being charged to the taxpayors. Geez, I could go on and on. And don’t get me started on the nerve of BO suggesting his WH tranny receiving recompense.

• The Fighting Man says:

From an old Okie I overheard: “The only difference between a Republican and a Democrat is that they both will s*** on you, but the Republican grins about it.” We need Trump!

• stringy theory says:

Their K-street masters and the ones they represent are enjoying the trillions in corporate welfare Boehner and McConnell steer their way in these omnibus bills. They can’t cut that.

• Stop looking at things as Democrat vs. Republican. Instead, look at them as “People who want big central government” vs. “People who want small central government”. The battle lines make much more sense that way.

3. Doodahdaze says:

This years Christmas Package is in the works. It is all they care about. The Loot. Who gets what split is the main question. The committees have sugar plums dancing through their heads. A few show votes to placate the foolish masses. Some whining here and there. A little finger pointing. Then the split just before Christmas. Oh what a joyful time they will have.

• Exactly. Pit of vipers, den of thieves. The current state of our government is despicable, resembling nothing of what made this country, and who made this country, great.

Time to take to the streets.

• SharonKinDC says:

redheadblueheart, the ‘pit of vipers, den of thieves’ comment has come to my mind often with the cabal in DC. Like Jackson, who also used the phrase against the bankers, I think Trump is the Jackson of our era, but expands it to a broader pool of vipers and thieves.

4. California Trumpeter says:

Why do they never talk about THIS on the News except only in the context of a (HORRORS!) shutdown? They should at least attempt to hold the government accountable while our country falls deeper and deeper. Instead they treat us like we are stupid.

5. be says:

They must thing the American people are dumb. Well we are all busy working doing what they should be doing. Long gone are the days when we sent good honest people to DC to do the peoples work then they come back home and work under the same laws they pass. We all have budgets, we have no trillion dollars stashed in the dark closet to pull out and run on. These people think they are better than us. You call a senators office to complain about your insurance, Obamacare, and the person answering the phone has the golden insurance many levels above yours. So even the senators office worker could care less about your problems since they have no knowledge of it. This is home style treason on the offices they hold and against the American people. I am for Main Street not Wall Street. Crooks all of them.. You know one good man could step forward and say it like it is .. Come on Walker, Cruez, Rubio step up spill the beans .. How can you not?

6. yohio says:

Have you ever seen more vile, lying, low down, disgusting, slithering, forked tongues snakes in one place like we have in the house and senate, and including the king omamba in the white house

• ImpeachEmAll says:

Tell us, exactly how they managed to occupy those places.

• Coast says:

The voters.

• ImpeachEmAll says:

be says:
          September 24, 2015 at 4:51 am

They must thing the American people are dumb.

The voters have proven themselves dumb.

Time to end the past and begin the future.

Be certain you are able to vote in the Primary
          and the National. Primary extremely important.

• Betty says:

It is so hard for me to read you writing that the voters are dumb, when we have so much stacked against us. Two political parties that pick and choose and school their candidates from dog catcher on up. And any that can’t/won’t be schooled and manage to get a nomination get sabotaged. An educational system who willfully teach nothing of our heritage or victories or goodness. Put the lying media on top of that.

As the Nevada rancher said when urging us to come home to our neighborhood elections: By the time they get to the national level they are lost to us.

• flawesttexas says:

Go to other sites and read posts there. Still too many see an R next to a name, and think it means “conservative”

• They make the rules (aka laws). They own the nominating structure. The names they want go on the ballot. Names they don’t, don’t. With very rare exceptions, a person can’t get voted in if they’re not part of the club

7. KillDozer says:

Wtf

8. Sharon says:

American Thinker had a post on this a few years back.

More than you ever wanted to know about how legal and intentional it all is:

In the 1974 Budget Act, Congress slipped this concept into the budgeting process. What it means is this: spending in the next fiscal year that supports all the programs — the current services — in the current fiscal year is automatic: it is the baseline.

Think about that for a second. The “no change in spending” condition in Washingtonese means that if, for instance, there are more claimants to a service such as Social Security or Medicare, that is “no change.” It also means that all the expenditures to maintain current services represent “no change.” That is, the promotions, pay increases, adjustments for inflation to maintain current services represent “no change.”

Why is this important? Because the method for financing the government without a budget is a “continuing resolution.” And a continuing resolution is used to maintain current services.

• jim says:

Sharon, this Orwellian “baseline” has been used to demonize conservatives , but it is also used to make RINOs look conservative. We have been fighting for so called cuts, that actually grow government at twice the rate of inflation, since Gingrich.

Yet the same people make sure that the social security cola doesn’t truly keep up with inflation. Slow government growth and be called baby killer, etc. Actually push gramma off a cliff, silence.

The sad part is we wouldn’t have all this debt if we had kept government growth to modest levels.

• MsCynlynn says:

Social Security is mandatory, the payments are required by law, not discretionary, with payment amounts renewed annually as part of the budget process. The Budget Control Act of 2011 (BCA; P.L. 112-25), as amended affected the mandatory spending levels. Mandatory spending was reduced by $17 billion in FY2013, $18 billion in FY2014, and
        $18 billion in FY2015. Under current law, reductions to mandatory spending will continue
        through FY2024. However, increases in mandatory spending primarily related to rising health care costs are projected to result in a continued upward trend despite these reductions.

In FY2014, mandatory spending accounted for nearly 60% of total federal spending and over 12% of GDP. Social Security alone accounted for 24% of federal spending. Medicare and the federal share of Medicaid, the fastest growing components of mandatory pending, together accounted for 26% of federal spending. Therefore, spending on Social Security, Medicare, and Medicaid made up nearly 50% of total federal spending. ~Congressional Research Service, Mandatory Spending Since 1962, March 18 2015

• Only in Washington DC is slowing the rate of growth considered a monstrous cut.

9. California Trumpeter says:

So this would be EVERY SINGLE YEAR obama was in office FREE MONEY!!! The next resolution (2017) he could care less unless it’s Biden probably.

10. Jeff says:

Capture one or both of the political parties in the United States.

by the way …see #45 THAT is Obamatrade !!!!

11. flawesttexas says:

Only difference between the Democrats and Republicans is…who gets the government checks…

12. TexasRanger says:

2016 Obama Plans to Take America Down

Political commentator Dinesh D’Souza made some startling predictions about the second term of Barack Obama — and now he has released a fresh, eight-minute addition to the film revealing how the president plans to “take America down a notch.

Video – Nov 28, 2013

Why Obama Wants to Destroy America

Video – Nov 11, 2013

• Garrison Hall says:

The prosecution for a trivial mistake (that liberals would have been given a pass on) and subsequent parole is a perfect example of how an authoritarian state silences its critics. That this happens in American is shameful. But, don’t worry Dinesh, your work and your words were effective. You contributed greatly to the insurrection. We’ll carry the fight for you! ::Free Dinesh D’Souza!!::

• Thank you very much for posting these videos. Obama is so wicked.

• anthonydog says:

Pope Francis…who dared to toast DORTHY DAY–A COMMUNIST in our CONGRESS…DISGUSTS

Thomas Sowell…calls the leftist Pope out

As a Catholic who spent my life praying for the poor souls who lived under Communism…and who prayed for a Conversion of COMMUNIST USSR…. That this Pope sashays into Congress and celebrates Communism via Dorthy Day…and demands we accept more immigration to ERASE AMERICA Is despicable.

I will pray this unlikely Pope wakes up or hears from the antiCommunist Blessed Mother herself!!!!

13. SHUT it down!!!! Every day Congress isn’t in session is another day WE THE PEOPLE retain what’s left of OUR RIGHTS, FREEDOMS and LIBERTIES. Congress has become a threat to the Republic. There isn’t two handfuls combined in BOTH houses that care about the Constitution or that upon which this Republic was founded. Murder viable babies in the womb, or just after….no problem. Sell their body parts like a butcher shop, “we have no problem with that”. Molech and Baal if they were ever REAL (they were not) would be proud. Hashtags abound about women who gleefully have/do murder their babies and acheive kudos for it. My GOD, Noahs’ time could NOT have been worse. Dear Jesus, Lord….What have we done with your Sacrifice?!! Scripture says we get the “rulers” we deserve. We seem to deserve the worst, and I am NOT surprised. HELL reins upon the Earth…but not for long. Good called evil and evil Good, shall NOT prevail for long. NEVER before has such evilness been unleashed upon a people. Close, yet not as inclusive, what with the WWW. I myself believe in the pretribulation RAPTURE and KNOW GOD will receive me before I undergo the “mark” and beheadings to come. Why I and Thee were chosen for THIS time is unknown, yet we were. God Our Father Knows, and that is enough. Jesus said, “strap up”…..I am. I’ve rid my “sandals” of many “dusts”, and am ready for more. I have seen battle and have tasted it’s bitterness AND it’s sweetness. Yes, there IS sweetness in battle…..ask ANYONE who has been there. BUT This battle we are facing I reluctingly face, yet am ready.This Battle is for the CROSS and what Jesus DIED there for. No Boehner, no McConnell, no Pelosi, no Reid shall detract me from that TRUTH. ALL the marbles this! Borax He’s Insane O’bastard is flooding this country AND what used to be the independent countries of former Europe with a demonic plague of islamic pedophelic, blood thirsty, sand monkies who’s only goal is to destroy the Judeo Christian way of life. I SAY NO……I WILL NOT LET IT HAPPEN…….Refer to the Chuck Heston quote….”From my Cold Dead Fingers”!!!!!! Love you Wolverines !!!!!! Geared up here!

• Believers must not tolerate darkness in our lives, we do have the authority in Jesus’ Name. We have His ear. Every 7 years is a Jubilee, all debt erased and those in bondage released; end of 2015 will be 7 years. Perhaps we are now soon to be freed of the debt and forgiven as a nation for letting Obama get in power? Could Trump be the hammer used to free us? After all, how is it that a man with enough wealth and courage and willingness to give his life even paying for his own campaign and not asking for a presidential salary, with enough inside knowledge to blow this whole corruption wide and breakthrough come forth at this time? Trump said he has been being prepared for this all his life.

We need to stop looking for the “antichrist” crippling our every move and instead go forward into doing His Will on earth as it is in heaven. That is our reasonable service. This is now. We have God’s ear! He hears.

• smiley says:

I think Jubilee has already started….Yom Kippur/ Day of Atonement, Sept 23, 2015.
        yesterday…the 49th year.
        we, as Believers in Yeshua, have already been forgiven our debts and set free, through Him.

but I like your comment.
        I don’t disagree.
        🙂

• Thank you for correcting me! I got chills and yes i think y0u are correct. i checked and found this Youtube with Jonathan Cahn on the Jubilee year. It is very good. He concludes that this coming Yom Kippur of 2015 starts a Jubilee year: Jubilee year starting on Yom Kippur/Day of Atonement, which begins at sundown Sept 23 into September 24. Yes Yeshua has already forgiven individual believers. Praise be to God. But maybe just maybe this Jubilee Forgiveness for our NATION? Time to expose and bring down the corruptors. Take authority of our land and nation. Do not tolerate darkness no more. Cleanse the land and hearts. Start anew! If so, then today begins the year of the Jubilee!

• …and we can start right now, today, by taking our stand and take authority, do not tolerate darkness, first in our own heart, our home, our neighborhood, our city, our state, then our country! onward!

• smiley says:

rebuke it, through The Power that’s in us.
              unified prayer is a powerful force.
              even just the earnest prayers of each “righteous” (believing) person.
              it is a spiritual war, for the discerning heart.
              evil darkness knows it will lose (has already lost) and is ramping it up full tilt while it can.
              stay safe.
              G-d Bless & Protect.

• now, just another note of the Jubilee year. there is debate today on several issues of the Jubilee, but if the actual “freeing” is done after the 50th year, which would be 2016, we can look forward to this:

"This fiftieth year is sacred—it is a time of freedom and of celebration when everyone will receive back their original property, and slaves will return home to their families. "
                — Leviticus 25:10

"And ye shall hallow the fiftieth year, and proclaim liberty throughout the land unto all the inhabitants thereof; it shall be a jubilee unto you; and ye shall return every man unto his possession, and ye shall return every man unto his family."

That would be right at the time right before the presidential election?

• Smiley, yes and amen. Now, it has come to my attention that before a wicked spirit exits, comes out, it screams the loudest, sometimes manifesting violently, because it knows it has been overcome and has to depart, and that is what we are seeing that now. We are now witnessing the beginnings of a breakdown of their dark powers, the attacks are getting louder and more severe, not just against Trump but against America herself and all goodness and Godly principles. If things were bad there would not be this unrest in the kingdom of darkness, things would be subdued no threat to the status quo and they’d be calm and unworried knowing they still have us under their thumb.

The louder their attacks get — KNOW THIS PLEASE PEOPLE — the closer we are to victory. It will get extreme, it will get violent. Do not worry. As always it is like this when wickedness departs.

Or if you prefer a more general explanation: IT IS ALWAYS DARKEST BEFORE THE DAWN.

We have all been praying for our country, Ted Cruz started one man’s voice amongst the wolves, but not until Trump rose up and actually was given a platform for all to hear and spoke out into the atmosphere the truth and that started the breakdown, the rest we must do and God is with us on this. I see that very clearly.

It is not inconceivable that Obama could be “removed” or Bush or anyone else getting in the way of God’s plan — if that plan is to save America. I’ve seen it happen before many times. If God is doing a work and someone stands in His way, He takes them out. This is my prayer today. Remove Obama. For the sake of America, for the sake of good people, for the sake of God’s people, for the sake of Israel, and for the sake of many in other countries as well.

14. Searkreb says:

Who gets the checks with the Republicans in charge?
    Everything looks the same time me

• Clc says:

the military industrial complex

• IntoTheFray says:

BS. The “military industrial complex” has been hammered because the military budget, and thus the military, has been drastically reduced. I can remember when the defense portion of the Fed’l budget was 50%. It is a lot less than that now. Instead, “social programs” are now more than 50% of the Fed’l budget, if we actually had a budget!

• deqwik2 says:

My Congressman Mike Rogers R Al does a town hall phone call to us & last week he told us what is going on with the military budget & Obama. Congress has voted to fluff up the military budget this year & Obama said he will veto it unless they give him the same amount for his social programs. He said there are going to be several fights over the money. The debt ceiling, planned parenthood & the military are 3 big ones.
          Rogers explained in detail why they can’t do things like repeal Obamacare. He went into detail about the numbers & procedures & simply put, there are not enough Rep in the Senate to overcome the obstacles. He made perfect sense & I understand it now.

15. karnakelli says:

“Now, you tell me what’s the difference between a Democrat and a Republican.”

Abortion. Killing a million babies a year still matters.

• amjean says:

And what have republicans done about it?

• charpaddy says:

Yes, and they have a chance to defund PP and they won’t!!! The blood of so many babies is on their hands…yes, THEIR hands. Because they could vote not to fund PP (a PRIVATE CORPORATION, not part of the government) but obummer says he will veto it, then the government “shuts down” and the republicans get blamed…so because apparently these jerks cannot even stand against the killing innocent babies in the womb (and selling the parts), PP will continue to be funded.

I feel such a great sadness for our country. HOW HARD IT IS TO SEE THAT THIS IS EVIL?

• avogadra says:

Which is why they are certain to pass a bill defunding Planned Parenthood, right?

• karnakelli says:

Don’t get snarky. We’ll know more in a couple of weeks. Some Republicans are advocating a government shutdown over PP. No Democrats are. Some Republicans have at least renounced the PP videos. No Democrats have.

It may be true that e.g. Lisa Murkowski is hardly a Warrior for Limited Government, but at least our side still has a few moral individuals. Their side has none.

No Pubby voted for Obamacare. Pubbies caused sequester shutdown (so I’ve been told …) Republicans are operating at maybe 25% legitimacy; Democrats at 0%. If you need to whine about sell-outs until our elected reps reach 50% or 75% legitimacy then sure, tip over the apple cart. I’m not opposed to anarchy in principle, but per Genesis 18:32, if we can find even ten honest men perhaps we shouldn’t yet destroy Sodom.

• Not Chicken Little says:

Here’s the difference: When the DemocRATs were driving, the Republicans tried to get them to stop texting at the same time. Now that the Republicans are driving (sort of), they are not texting.

But we’re still heading over the cliff, the direction of travel has not changed for either R or D. But at least we’re not texting as we go over!

• Cetera says:

I’m glad you admit the Republicans are 3/4ths evil. Now the question you need to ask yourself is this:

When all is said and done, and my life is accounted for, do I want to be remembered as the guy who encouraged others to support 3/4ths evil, 100% evil, or am I maybe remembered for taking a stand and saying “No. No more Evil. We need to turn back to Good, and oppose Evil in all its forms, wherever it may be found.”

• czarowniczy says:

“When all is said and done, and my life is accounted for…” That’s you – Congresspukes generally only care for what they can stuff into their pockets and mouths right NOW. If they need to be remembered someone/group who made millions off of the Congresspuke’s generosity will erect a plaque of statue (depending upon amount of $$$ received) to ensure their immortality – or at least until the next generation decides to tear down the statue/plaque for another ethnic monument.
            To most Congressfolk the very second their grasping little claws can no longer snatch another dollar from some outside source the game’s over and everything that matters is gone. In case you’re wondering, no, I don’t get very many Christmas cards from Congresspersons.

• karnakelli says:

Evil and Good are your terms, not mine. Not everything in DC is a morality play, but I’m assuming you’ll be the one to define Good and Evil for the rest of us, right?

• Cetera says:

Republicans are operating at maybe 25% legitimacy; Democrats at 0%.

illegitimate
              [adj., n. il-i-jit-uh-mit; v. il-i-jit-uh-meyt]
              adjective
              not legitimate; not sanctioned by law or custom.
              unlawful; illegal:
              an illegitimate action.

So, Republicans are at best operating 3/4th illegitimately. 3/4ths not sanctioned by law. 3/4ths illegal, unlawful, unrestrained actions and weilding of governmental power and authority.

tyranny
              [tir-uh-nee]
              noun, plural tyrannies.
              arbitrary or unrestrained exercise of power; despotic abuse of authority.

How, sir, would you care to classify tyranny? Please, do make the case in front of all of us how tyranny is not evil.

The Republicans ARE evil. Now, do you choose to stand with evil, or not? Choose.

• The article is good. However, one thing the author fails to consider, and it is a horrible thought: Have you ever considered that Obama may be the VP running mate, knowing full well that Biden would not be able to complete his first term due to ill health emotional and physical? Then Obama would step right back in as President.

The ultimate coup d’état.

I did some checking and there are no constitutional law or rules that prevent a past president (Obama) from running for VP; and no rules against that VP (Obama) from becoming US President if something happens to the sitting president (Biden).

Perhaps someone more knowledgeable can prove me wrong. O dear God I sure hope so!

Ref:
      A coup d’état (/ˌkuːdeɪˈtɑː/) also known simply as a coup, or an overthrow, is the sudden and (usually) illegal seizure of a state, usually instigated by a small group of the existing government establishment to depose the established regime and replace it with a new ruling body. A coup d’état is considered successful when the usurpers establish their dominance. If a coup fails, a civil war may ensue.

16. Southern Son says:

Take Back Our Republic!! Times Up!!

17. TwoLaine says:

This Constitution Day, it’s time to evict the constitutional squatters
    Posted by Rita Dunaway
    September 17, 2015

• TwoLaine says:

CNN interview with Former Senator Tom Coburn.

• Dixie says:

TwoLaine, thanks for posting that. I have been deeply involved in the Convention of States from the beginning. I’ve just learned that 4 states have passed legislation, 38 more have started the process and the other 8 are being educated on it. Of the 38 states, 5 have filed in just the last twelve weeks.

COS suffered a bit of a lapse for a while but has come on stronger than ever now. It is a process that is too slow as there are still people out there who do not know about Article 5. The Convention of States would be an option in the event Trump doesn’t make it.

• smiley says:

excellent point.
        sometimes I think it might be the ONLY option.

• TwoLaine says:

The best thing that could ave happened to the CoS was Tom Coburn & Mark Levin. A CoS needs to happen regardless of who is President. It is the only way states can take back their powers from our bloated gubt, and REQUIRE them to do the things THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO DO!

Here’s an article posted today at American Thinker on CoS.

September 26, 2015
        How a Famous English Convention Clarifies the Role of a Convention of States
        By Rob Natelson

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2015/09/how_a_famous_english_convention_clarifies_the_role_of_a_convention_of_states.html

• Dixie says:

Great article! Thanks. The question I get the most often is won’t this turn into a runaway convention where our constitution will be crushed. So for anybody who has that question, here is a clip from that article that specifically answers that question:

Today, the role of the Convention for Proposing Amendments should be seen, and usually is seen, in much the same light: not to alter the fundamentals of the Constitution, but to
          clarify ​the Constitution’s​ true meaning by sweeping away false interpretations that have accrued over the years and
          adopt changes that require the federal government to comply with the vision of the Founders in modern conditions.

The first goal can be met by amendments overruling rogue Supreme Court decisions, just as amendments previously have been used for that purpose. The second can be met by, for example, requiring a balanced budget, more firmly limiting federal authority, and reorganizing the judiciary so that it more fairly applies the constitutional system of checks and balances.

• Don says:

Should also read the comments to that referenced article on American Thinker. They make some interesting points about a COS that haven’t much been talked about.

18. archer52 says:

Why? Because we Americans are a spoiled, greedy, shallow, disinterested people. We want everything and want to pay for nothing. “Free” schools, “free” medical care, “free” high speed road crisscrossing the nation. “Free” retirement and guaranteed health care. “free” right to breed and get paid for it in food, medical care, housing.

Politicians are a reflection of society, not what leads society. That is why we have things like polls and focus groups. If the politicians were only interested in getting the job done and not getting reelected by a populace, who would revolt at the first sign one of their particular sacred cows were going to be gored, things would be different. Much, much different.

When is the last time we heard someone in national politics just say “We don’t have the money for that” and be serious? It is a death sentence because of our experience and education tells us that there is always money to be found.

We want a military so big and powerful that when we get pissed at someone on the other side of the globe we can bomb them, jump from the skies upon them, and kill them with missiles at 50,000 dollars a pop!

And we want it now.

We want Internet for free or computers given to us when we go to school, or free phones. And we don’t care that somewhere deep inside we know somebody is paying for it, just not us. We want our food safe (USDA). We want our cars safe and clean running (EPA). We want our workplace safe (OASHA) our drugs safe (FDA) our parks pristine (FS) our shores safe (US Military) our ports safe (Customs) our borders safe (US border patrol) not to mention almost every other little thing out there that might prick us being monitored by our government. And with a half-hearted attempt by some dim politicians we go “Yeh, that sounds reasonable” and never NEVER question the cost or the real motives.

(Look at the recent blow up over VW programmers cheating on emissions. Their “crime” is nothing but makes front page news, gets polled by people asking us about who should pay and suddenly you can’t swat all the politicians away from the microphones demanding “Something must be DONE!” And nobody asks what that will cost.)

And when we don’t get it, we go to court and some judge somewhere decides we have a right to it. Think Roe v Wade. Since we believe in the “rule of law”, no matter how crudely and biased it may be applied, we- as a nation- accept those rulings meekly. “Oh gosh, oh well, I guess we have no choice then to let those welfare people have money even though we wanted to make sure they weren’t using it for drugs.”

Can you imagine a world without the extra layer of “me” stuff? Go to cities where they have to live within their budgets and observe the decay, the bankruptcies, the failure of services. THAT is what America would look like the second Congress and the President decided to give people who are complaining about the cost what they want.

And that is coming my friends. Soon, in many of your lifetimes, the government will stop working like does now. Then it will be 320 million people experiencing what Detroit is now.

We’ve been living beyond our means both domestically and internationally for generations. The USSR didn’t invade and conquer Europe because they felt sorry for the French or Germans. They didn’t because we spend TRILLIONS over time projecting our power.

We get cheaper oil partially because our government – over time- provided services into the hundreds of billions for places like Israel, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait and the UAE. Imagine trying to drill and produce and transport oil from there to here if the place was in a state of perpetual war!

Our presence internationally has changed the face of the world. But that wasn’t cheap. Soon, if Barack gets his way, many regions will experience what it is like not to have America- and its money- around.

I could go on, but it doesn’t matter. Let me give you the guy who explains it best in a few minutes. Bill Whittle and the VOTE pump. I watch it a few times a year to remind me just how screwed we really are.

• karnakelli says:

“Americans are a spoiled, greedy, shallow, disinterested people.”

I’m assuming you’re including yourself in that group, right? And all the commenters on Conservative Treehouse? We’re all greedy and shallow?

It always disappoints me when we start calling one another names. The most common Internet meme on conservative sites is how stupid Americans are. And they usually use the Kardashians as shorthand.

I don’t consider myself stupid. I don’t consider my friends and family stupid. Hell, I don’t even consider those folks who voted for Obama — TWICE! — as stupid. They wanted “free” stuff and he promised to give it to them.

I’m not sure how you expect to right this ship when you toss disparaging slurs at your fellow crewmembers.

• archer52 says:

Let me give you examples: “We” I refer as Americans as a whole. Not you personally. I don’t know you. But you know yourself and you know the people around you, so judge yourself. Not my job.

Here are some examples I’ve witness for DECADES!

tell me I’m wrong.

Spoiled. We expect our electricity to always work our cellphone to always connect, we get road rage if we are delayed by a slow driver- not really appreciating the fact we can afford gas to drive, in a nice car, on a smooth road (mostly), in an organized traffic flow, created by experts usually using tax dollars. That’s not chicken feed guys.

If we don’t get our way we jump to sue. Why? Life is imperfect. Yet we demand not to be affected by that imperfection.

We don’t really take the time to ask where most of what we enjoy comes from. We are healthy, our biggest worry isn’t if we eat, but how much we eat, if it is organic, if our coffee is a latte we pay five dollars for. 5.00 for coffee?? Seriously? WTF? Half the world struggles to eat. We get upset if the foam isn’t right. (Yes, I’ve seen that.)

We expect to go into Walmart and pay bottom dollar for goods, but then more than a few of us demand Walmart pay their workers 15.00 an hour. Or complain those goods come from another nation with cheap labor. And expect the economic ramifications not to impact us. Right?

Somebody flies a flag and a HOA files a suit? Over a flag? Because they think it is THEIR right?!

I could go on and on and on- from clothes to phone to cars to… you name it. we have no idea how lucky we are, and I know this because from that phenomenally fortunate position all we do is bitch continuously about some small thing or another.

If we were trying to not get killed by some fundamentalist, find food for our families to eat THAT day- each day!, or hope that infection we got from a cut doesn’t kill us because there is no antibiotics anywhere, we’d be less inclined to find silly things to worry about.

Greedy. Where do I start? Wall Street? Employers? Employees? Unions? Even street people who don’t think they got enough go off on others, sometimes violently. Our freaking President and his wife are HUGELY greedy people. HRC can’t get enough cash. We demand things that most of the world doesn’t even realize people can get?

More than one person voted for the dems and Obama for the idea of “free healthcare”. Even though our side screamed at the top of our lungs it cannot work. But they didn’t care. Hell, even when it didn’t work we reelected the idiot! Partially because a number of conservatives had their collective nose out of joint and stayed home. And now the country is even more screwed! How did that work out? (Spoiled)

On a smaller level, most people I know- regular folks- are not greedy, they are more spoiled but the greed comes from that.

However, greed is not necessarily bad. Being greedy is fine. Being willing to work to obtain things we want because we saw someone else with them is fine.

It is the greed that comes from wanting a free ride that is corrosive.

Here’s a question:

Depending on your age -Do you expect to collect Social security and medicare when you retire? Do you think since it was promised you by your government and politicians by god you had better get it? Why? Our nation is broke, borrows money it can’t repay, manipulates the dollars to limp along and that is partially due to the unfunded liabilities promised…well people like you and me. So are you willing- for the sake of the nation and it’s children’s futures- to give up your SS?

I’m betting no. I’m not. Even though I know the amount of money I contributed over my life does not equal the amount of money I’ll get when I collect- if I live long enough- even in the most aggressive private investment programs.

Shallow. I don’t even feel I need to justify that observation. One of you mentioned the Kardasians. I’ve met more self-centered, “me first”, half developed people in the last ten years than in my entire life. (Smartphones and Facebook is my guess why)

It is like a nationwide virus.

If you want to check if they have nothing under the hood, just take away their smartphone and see if they just stop functioning like a scene out of the movie “Surrogates.”

You all know I’m right, because nobody here is shallow. But you all have tried to have a conversation in the last few days with more than one who is. For the love of GOD, one study showed millions of people got their news from Jon Stewart!! And they don’t care to even think for a second how absurd that is.

Disinterested.

In general and in often far more specific cases than I like to admit, I am correct. Study after study after interview after interview of people on the streets of America have shown the vast majority can’t name their leaders, can’t name the party they belong to, can’t say when WW2 was fought, or the Civil War or over what they were fought!

I know, so in forty years we went from understanding to not knowing or caring. That is not an accident.

Public educated kids don’t even take civics anymore, and the parents of those kids allow that to happen because they are not interested enough in taking on the school administration.

There is a rule I believe is true; “Ten percent of the people run the world, while ninety percent wander around wondering what happened and who did it.” I have lived a long time. Trust me on this- that rule is correct.

In fact, Sundance has stumbled onto that ten percent doing their jobs, and trying to fool the easily fooled ninety percent. That is the Jeb Bush for inevitable President plan.

Now Sundance may see a conspiracy, where I see people who decided to run things doing what they think is in THEIR best interest. That’s human nature. I don’t like it, but I understand it.

Why should they spend the time, waste the time actually, to sacrifice for the “sheep” when those same sheep wouldn’t even recognize the favor done for them,or be willing to act on it?

Do you think it is an accident civics isn’t emphasized anymore? That the founding fathers are demonized? That common core is being pushed to make more effective drones for the national machine? They, the elites, want dumb people. Dumb, disinterested people don’t ask tough questions and are easily manipulated. What amazes me is the number of intelligent people who are willing to go along with it. Which goes back to greed.

We all see it. Reporters and bloggers reveal the abuse day after day after day. But ask someone about Benghazi. You’ll get “Uh, something happened, somewhere in Europe? Right? Or is he that actor on TV?” more than an informed answer.

HRC and her emails. I still get people discussing this and they haven’t much more than a vague idea what happened. I find myself explaining it to them, and in minute four of that explanation I see their eyes glaze over and they check their Facebook account.

They don’t care. That takes effort. The cute kitten video someone posted doesn’t.

BTW- I hate Facebook. H-A-T-E it! By connecting people with fluff, it disconnects people from tough serious issues. It is the bumper sticker mentality that permeates our culture.

Sorry if you all got offended. I’m just done.

I’ve left the part of the movie where the characters are still trying to figure out why the living dead are running around eating them, and I have moved to the “gather all the ammo you can find” part.

I’m Daryl on the TWD. I don’t care how I got here. I just want to make it out the other end.

You should be to.

19. cali says:

One thing all these decepticons agreed to was to provide the VA with a cut of 2.1 billions dollars while setting aside 5.2 billion dollars for the incoming and self-declared ‘refugees’ from anywhere in the ME besides Syria!

• czarowniczy says:

Which makes me wonder if the POtuS isn’t trimming to sidle back to the Clinton-era plan to fold the VA into the public health system, making it one huge welfare medical complex.

20. emet says:

On the brighter side, the Bureau of Printing and Engraving is hiring forklift drivers for their newly created graveyard shift

21. Backspin says:

Global Socialism is the goal. Be a good global citizen, go to the festival in New York on Saturday,
    http://www.globalcitizen.org – The U.N. wants to end poverty by 2030 , a noble goal even as they ” manage the money ” themselves. Where will the money come from though ? To elevate the third world , the first world must be curtailed. Call it – The Great Leveling – It is NOT a new plan.
    “We are continuing to be guided by just such directives,the substance of which were to the effect that we should make every effort to so ALTER life in the United States as to make possible a comfortable merger with the Soviet Union. ”
    H.Rowan Gaither – Ford Foundation – 1953
    Silent Weapons 4 Quiet Wars is alive and kicking !!

22. georgiafl says:

Against the accusations by the left that Trump is a racist is the fact that while no Country Clubs in America allowed Jews and Blacks, Trump made sure his championship golf clubs were completely open to both.

23. Dustin C. says:

Bottle Boneless and Ditch McTurtle need to be dragged off to Mecca and thrown into a Haj pit.
    ASAP. For the good of the country.

24. RINOKiller says:

This is what exactly happens when the head has no leadership experience and has a bunch of stooges following along like a bunch of yesmen!

25. czarowniczy says:

I waddled through the yearly threats of a shutdown for, well, years. We had – after the first one – a well rehearsed drill we went through to prepare for the shutdown that wouldn’t really be a shutdown. We had lists of ‘nonessential’ workers (nice to know your drone-infested management considered you non-essential), we had bulletins that told us to prepare for salary interruptions, health insurance payments out of our own pockets, dogs dancing with cats and demons running amok in the streets. The first real shutdown didn’t happen until I’d retired and even then I won the beer bet as everyone furloughed got paid – OK, it wasn’t really a ‘bet’ as no one bet that anyone wouldn’t eventually get paid. After all, our agency would have furloughed a bus full of workers but no management. Their job was to make sure the coffee pots and easy chair seats all stayed warm.
    I don’t think of this as a party issue, I look at it more as a special interest issue. The special interest groups that own what little souls the Congress has get into fights about where the money’s going and drag their Capital Hill beeatches with them.
    There are RAT groups, Republican groups and groups that feed out of both troughs. It takes many millions to run for the Senate and most Senators are owned body and soul by some groups and these groups that you’ll find buried on the Congressional budget get really fussy when you mess with their rice bowls. It’s all great stage play, rumblings and grumblings of dire events that will occur were the proper forces not fed, but in the end it all results in everyone in the first tier getting slopped and the rest of us getting…
    Sorry, I can’t work up too much dudgeon about the yearly budget dog and pony show.

26. Doodahdaze says:

Will the RINO/crat coalition try to pass amnesty on the quick?

27. Don says:

Washington will never fix Washington. Even if Trump becomes president our representatives will continue to accept bribes from the lobbyists.

We need to start directing our ire toward the state legislatures that actually have the ability to correct the crimes occurring in DC but are doing nothing. The states can, as Jefferson told us, nullify federal laws and the states can amend the constitution in ways to remove power from Washington. One amendment I would like is to limit federal legislators to one term for that way they could not accept any campaign contributions once elected.

• Backspin says:

This…^^^^^^^^ Times a Million !! – Shut it Down.. Cut Those Food Stamps.

• anthonydog says:

Food stamps….NO ENTITLEMENTS FOR IMMIGRANTS…EVER

ONE COMES TO the USA for an opportunity–and that it ALL.

OUR forefathers got nothing…There is no reason the citizens of the USA are being made into slaves of the IMMIGRANT CLASS–BOTH legal and ILLEGAL.

1/2 of our budget now goes to ENTITLEMENTS….
        There should be NO IMMIGRANTS while 94 MILLION AMERICAN CITIZENS are out of work…NO REFUGEE RESETTLEMENT —

• Ivehadit says:

Yes, but the president has LOTS of power as evidenced what is happening.

28. Carol says:

I’m not very happy. I’ve received emails deom Carson & Fiorina& unsubscribed several times. Yesterday was phone call for Carson.
    Today inn my inbox is one from Fiorina. How many times can I unsubscribe?

• mazziflol says:

When you unsub, they know there is a living breathing person at the other end…just make a spam filter for them and never see it again

• Southern Son says:

Sorry. You cannot Unsubscribe, as we have already sold your information, and we no longer control it, so we cannot unsubscribe you. I wish they would just say that and get it over with, duh. They know their not gonna get any money from me!! Gonna send DT some though. It IS entertaining, watchin’ all the Elites denie everything that is happening, right before their eyes.

• kim says:

Don’t do any poll where you have to enter your email to vote. I learned that the hard way.

29. Mark M says:

Boehner and McConnell control both houses. Where’s the budget? You might as well ask, Where’s the beef?

• John Galt says:

The budget / deficit is managed for the benefit of hedge funds. Trump is on them like a rabid dog, which is why they hate Trump. The bubble – crash cycle is not accidental.

30. ssupsky says:

Stop and look at the larger picture. These squabbles are intended to distract and hide the real issue of what is at stake. This is the inner machinations of attempting to remove the dollar as the standard and to introduce a new currency to the system and ultimately to the world. There have been whispers about it for years and years but most people do not pay much mind to those whispers because they are not in your face.

Some people get it, but not a lot. I reckon most people on this site understand and get it, but the majority of people do not. I think Mr. Trump gets it, but he’s not going to say it. That would being blatantly obvious and people would tune out so he has to use other methods to show what is going on.

Puppets, as he calls them, the ones in leadership are not really in control but are being controlled. We know Obama is being controlled, it’s obvious by the way he is. Mr. Trump is attempting to curb the destruction, to reign in the headlong flight over the cliff and maybe turn the wheel before it’s too late.

The American dollar was the backbone of the world but that spine now has a few injuries. Mr. Trump’s meeting last night pointed out what we could do to begin restoring the strength of the dollar bu hitting upon the festering illness of the tax system and regulations that have a stranglehold on our monetary system.

It has been a systematic and deliberate take-down, like a cancer growing and needs to be excised as much as possible. To win, we need to vote for Mr. Trump. Not only for him, for he gave a warning last night as well, but for the ones that follow him to take back control of the deliberate and diabolical destruction of America.

31. lilbirdee'12 says:

From MamaTEA:

32. Southern Son says:

Great comment ssupsky n smiley. Thanks to sd, we are coming together in the refuge. I think DT has a very intricate plan, to be “The AntiSoros!!”

33. manickernel says:

Of all the issues confronting us, social, economic, and international. I see the President’s role in each differently. The Republicans have congress, or so they tell me, but with a conservative President I would hope we could bring some sanity to the direction of our fiscal policies. Here is a kid that figured it out awhile back, and look where he took his country.

Mr. Laar, a historian by training, was only 33 years old when he was first elected prime minister. Up to that time, the only economics book he had read was Milton Friedman’s “Free to Choose.” He said that it sounded good to him, “so we went ahead and did it.”

34. Reblogged this on lisaandrews1968 and commented: