update-1Update –  The Dead (All Texans):

waco 2

• Jesus Delgado Rodriguez, 65, died of gunshot wounds of the head and trunk.
  • Jacob Lee Rhyne, 39, died of gunshot wounds to the neck.
  • Richard Vincent Kirshner, Jr., 47, died of gunshot wounds but the report did not specify where he was shot.
  • Richard Matthew Jordan, III, 31, died of gunshot wounds to the head.
  • Wayne Lee Campbell, 43, died of gunshot wounds to the head and trunk.
  • Daniel Raymond Boyett, 44, died of gunshot wounds to the head.
  • Matthew Mark Smith, 27, died of gunshot wounds to the trunk
  • Manuel Issac Rodriguez, 40, died of gunshot wounds but the report did not specify where he was shot.
  • And Charles Wayne Russell, 46, died of gunshot wounds to the chest.

Reporting now indicating that all deceased were killed by police gunfire.  Reporting now indicating 27 people shot by police, 8 still in hospital.   Reporting lowers weapons confiscated to less than 50, mostly pocket knives, chains (attached to wallets?), nail clippers, one padlock and firearms (CCP fired or unfired?).

From the outset the police description of events at the Twin Peaks (Waco) Gang Shooting seemed oddly self-serving, super efficient/fast, and unusually specific for a mass casualty event outlined in under 3 hours.  It was *as if* they wanted to get out ahead of something.

waco 8

One of the original claims, that was still maintained by officials last night, was the origin of the gang violence beginning in a restroom of the bar/grill and spilling outside.

Additionally, the police originally stated that all gang member gunfire was inside the building, and all the deceased were shot inside the restaurant.

However, a report outlining the 500 page construct of the police affidavit and arrest warrant(s) claims that all events happened outside in the parking lot:

[…] The affidavit goes on to say three or more members or associates of the Cossacks Motorcycle Club were in the parking lot of the restaurant when they confronted three or more members of the Bandidos Motorcycle Club when the Banditos arrived at the parking lot.

After the two rival groups met in the parking lot a fight broke out, the affidavit says.

“During the course of the altercation, members and associates of the Cossacks and Banditos brandished and used firearms, knives, or other unknown edged weapons, batons, clubs, brass knuckles and other weapons,:” the affidavit says.

The affidavit says the gang members fired at each other and then when police tried to stop the fight, they began firing at officers.

Waco police officers returned fire striking multiple gang members,” the affidavit says (link)

Additionally the police went to great lengths to state the franchise owner/operator of the Twin Peaks restaurant would not cooperate with law enforcement and refused to cancel the event despite the demands of local law enforcement.

However, that too is factually disputed by the owner/operator:

[…] Late Monday afternoon the restaurant’s operators issued another statement in which they said law enforcement officials did not ask the operator or the franchisor to cancel the patio reservation on Sunday.

The event Sunday afternoon was not a Bike Night, the statement said, but instead the result of a “regular patio reservation made by a female customer who has been to the restaurant previously.”

“Based on the information to date, we also believe that the violence began outside in the area of the parking lot, and not inside our restaurant or on our patio, as has been widely reported,” the statement said.

[…] “We are in the process of gathering additional facts, and urge that people avoid rushing to judgment before those facts are fully known,” the [franchise owner] statement said. (link)

It would appear there are several contradictions with the initial -and ongoing- claims by Waco Police Spokesperson Sgt. W. Patrick Swanton.  Including last night:

[…]  Shots were fired inside the restaurant and bikers were shot, stabbed and beaten before the fight quickly moved outside to the parking lot, Swanton said

Just to refresh our memory, here is Swanton’s first Presser again: (this took place at approximately 3:00pm CST Sunday)

In addition, the number of uniformed police who were surrounding the building during the timeframe the bikers arrived at the event has increased from 12+ (original report) to more than 18+.   And now includes the police stating the entire uniformed SWAT division, vehicles, squad cars, MRAP, and all SWAT equipment were in the parking lot directly in front of the restaurant.

[…]  Eighteen uniformed Waco police officers including an assistant chief, sergeants and one rookie were standing by outside the restaurant Sunday and responded within a matter of seconds after the violence broke out between members of five rival gangs, Swanton said

So when we consider the police visibility -including their assault rifles- and overlay the affidavit claim: “three or more members or associates of the Cossacks Motorcycle Club were in the parking lot of the restaurant when they confronted three or more members of the Bandidos Motorcycle Club when the Banditos arrived at the parking lot“, you would have to think these are the stupidest gang members, or….. something else.

[…]  As the officers responded, the bikers directed gunfire in their direction, police said.

“Our officers took fire and responded appropriately, returning fire,” he said.

This story is everywhere and lots of people are talking about it, recent post on ligorilaw.com suggests that there’s bound to be CCTV video at the restaurant/bar, that might help clear up some of the discrepancies if the video is ever made public.

However, it is worth noting the police themselves might have a vested interest in a very specific version of events, and no-one is visible yet to give any eye-witness information which might contradict that version.

It surely does seem odd that gang members would turn guns on heavily armed police who were directly in front of them, in the same parking lot, mere feet away.  It also seems exceptionally fortunate that so far not a single stray bullet hit another building, vehicle or structure. If I was

[…]  Three of the dead were found in the parking lot just outside of the restaurant, four were found in front of the building and one had been dragged behind a neighboring restaurant. (link)

Yet, …all the gang shooting was inside, right.  Right?

waco 1

pew pew pew merica

The police story continues to evolve – updates HERE

This entry was posted in Death Threats, media bias, Police action, Waco - Twin Peaks. Bookmark the permalink.

494 Responses to *UPDATE* Report of Waco Police Affidavit/Warrants Inconsistent With Initial Public Claims By Same Police…

1. Laura Chadwick says:

I think the waco police did a great job in handling the biker gangs war in our town, think of how many more people would have innocently died if not for their assistance, we’ll done Waco,Pd

2. andi lee says:

From Edgar Winterhalder, former 1%er (documented), had this to say:

• dizzymissl says:

Sorry, but this made me laugh–I’m just not seeing these guys being violent. And where is the video of the “brawls”? Do they not have cell phones in Texas?

• sundance says:

I guarantee you there’s CCTV video, and the under awning patio area is quite large (four dead bodies in front of it) so there’s probably CCTV camera’s under there which could show whether those getting shot were armed.

• truetexan says:

Texas belongs to the people not to these guys. They are delusional men living in the 70’s. Law enforcement hopefully deterred these people from doing stupid things. I have been institutionalized in this state and both gangs hold no weight in those settings. This looks more like a scene from Hollywood to me. They need to stop “claiming” Texas we are nothing to claim we are the greatest state in this nation and are willing to fight for what is ours.

• BertDilbert says:

I thought mental health institutions were run by doctors?

• Pete says:

Law enforcement fired the first and ONLY shots killing ALL the victims themselves. Had LE minded their own business NOBODY would be dead. They have lied and fabricated each and EVERY facet of this event. Now they self proclaim they are heroes for saving lives when they are the only ones that took innocent lives. YOU having served time should know this more than the regular old sheeple that believe cops are here to serve and protect. As for the claiming Texas, there’s no need to even respond to the way you are taking that statement, it just proves your ignorance to the MC world and your entire response makes your claim to being institutionalized 100% suspect of being yet another fabrication. Hmm, maybe you’re just a cop trolling the pages.

3. sundance says:

I need help asap. TODAY, not yesterday, TODAY there is overhead (helicopter) footage of the crime scene with markers and shell casing identifiers. I saw it on Greta (7:00pm) side panel of footage.

Can anyone help me locate similar Ariel footage (links from any outlet) that I can grab screenshots from. NOTE The footage must have the markers etc. (Not older stock footage which I have already done the screengrabs on)

There is something very specific about this footage I saw today (live on Greta) which I believe is extremely important. I need a link to that video footage from any outlet.

• BobNoxious says:

Is this segment- when she was discussing thugs and Baltimore vs Waco?

• sundance says:

Nope that was stock footage from Sun broadcast yesterday (Monday)

• BobNoxious says:

That’s the only video up on any of her websites. I’ve never found a fox website that allows you to rewatch past shows online except for some segments of the Kelly File.

I guess the only option is waiting for her overnight replay.

What is it that you saw? Maybe that will help in looking elsewhere.

• sundance says:

Essentially the images above, but with all the evidence markers in place.

What caught my eye was the shell casing markers. There are Zero shell casing markers around the bodies (none of them), and multiple shell casing markers in the perimeter sector.

One location with numerous shell casing markers is near the utility pole.

(I’ll upload some pictures of the scene -prior to evidence markers- and drop below… and when you see the aerial pictures with the markers you’ll immediately note the absence of shell casings around the bodies.)

• dizzymissl says:

Here are the latest Greta videos that have been uploaded:

• wrongonred says:

This certainly looks like a Lon Horiuchi operation. Maybe they pulled him out of “retirement”. It looks like someone got their booger hook on the bang switch, and it became a firing squad after that, with officers thinking they were taking fire.

• BobNoxious says:

The only pic I can find w/ tape and cones is here:

It appears that there are two or three cones near the guy I labeled #2 in the pics above.

• Chris Thrash says:

what find that is funny is that for this to be a big ass bawl with gun fire only bikes that are knocked over is the ones with the bodies to me in a big bawl more bikes wound have been down it is as if they were sitting on there bikes when they were killed
              \

• Those guys all respect the bikes.

• S says:

Adding to what you posted – What I find strange is for a big ass brawl not only would there have several bikes been knocked over, but look at all of those mug shots – out of 170 people arrested for participating in this brawl then why do only 5 or 6 at most have any visible injuries or marks on them? Supposedly there is blood everywhere and is supposed to be a horrific crime scene from the use of clubs, chains, knives and other sharp objects then why do the photos not show more people with evidence of fighting? Appears to me that the only blood present could be from the shooting victims themselves and not others. Something is very odd and I hope a bunch of cops were not amp up on red blue and full of to much testosterone and escalated a situation by shooting that may have started out as a few individuals fighting.

• sundance says:

Here’s video. (@1:38 ish) you can see the shooting scene with markers.

Depending on your internet speed and video software you it might be more difficult to see (watch the video segment from 1:15 to 145 several times to see if the imagery clears up)

What you’ll note (assuming you can get a good clear picture) is that none of the bodies have shell casing markers around them. Meaning the dead people were not shooting anything from the location where their bodies dropped dead.

• BobNoxious says:

Greta is using the same video feed from KWTX that JustSome posted above… Unless I’m not watching the same thing…

• wrongonred says:

Look at the weapons “seized” http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3088301/Revealed-party-hard-multimillionaire-breastaurant-owners-ignored-police-warnings-not-host-biker-gathering-turned-bloodbath.html Not a one of these long guns (note the absence of any hand guns) would be worth a lick in a CQB firefight, nor are any able to be easily concealed. These had to have come from the vehicles.

• lovely says:

Note it says some of the weapons seized. Like will be photographed with like, there is no doubt in my mind that there were handguns seized. I’ve been talking to one of my Harley friends and there is nothing better that can be said about this group than the Crips or Bloods. Plain old ordinary thugs. There is no way they were there without a host of other weapons.

• wrongonred says:

The number of weapons seized is now less than 50 by their own admission. There are about 20 or so on the table. Add in the knives, which are the typical biker standby, and the wallet chains, and you are getting darn near 50.

What is a Harley friend? You know a guy who has a bike and assume he can indict all of the clubs involved? I am not saying they are choir boys, but unlike the Bloods and Crips, even 1% clubs tend to have a rather strictly enforced Code of Honor which would preclude such public beefs.

• lovely says:

I see about 15 guns in the picture.

That is a myth glorified by Hollywood especially in todays motorcycle gangs. They are no better than the Crips and Bloods.

Harley friend – someone very familiar with the difference between gangs and clubs and has personal experience with both.

• Stephanie says:

Do you actually know anybody in an MC? Just curious BC I think you’re the one thinking it’s SOA or something. Watch a little less TV please.

• lovely says:

Who me? Yes plenty of men. I just hung out with one of them today, his jacket reads “Town he lives in” on the top and “Harley Owners Group” on the bottom. I noticed in particular because of the recent Biker Gang Activity. I don’t have biker gangs, clubs and groups confused. I don’t know what SOA is. My biker friends who I have talked to think the same way I do about the events in Waco. Scumbags on bikes.

Someone here posted an article about the criminal enterprise which is the Bandidos you might find it interesting and informative.

BTW I had a great time at the Harley Davidson 110th anniversary, I was there for 3 days in multiple towns with thousands of bikers and didn’t see a single fight. I even let a bunch of them stay at my house for 4 days and they even left the fine silver 🙂

I love the riding and I would have my own except for my bad knees 😦 . I love bikers. Criminals I am not fond of, whether they have a bike or not.

• Panhead Bill says:

H.O.G. members are posers, not bikers. anyone can get a patch if you buy a new H.D. you can purchase membership. it’s not a club where you earn your way in, by trust. but one anyone can buy their way into.

• lovely says:

Indict is not the word he used or I would use but the Bandidos and Cossacks are not clubs they are gangs as in criminal enterprises. Unfortunately I really don’t care if some of their number is dead it means innocent citizens are safer. I do feel sorry for the loss of any life and for people who waste their lives being dirtbags, but when a person becomes a perpetual danger to innocents people, I would rather see the criminal go to their eternal dirt nap than continue to endanger innocent lives.

I feel the same way about cop killers, rapists, murderers, perverts, FTP fanatics and other people who are destroying other people’s lives and my country with their hateful vile ways.

I do care if LE just stared popping dirtbags in a fistfight because we are a nation of laws not men.

• Lace Pierson says:

• Lace Pierson says:

Woops, had a blonde moment there… I retract the thank you, because I put it in the wrong place.
                Anyhow… the whole thing is a terrible mess. People have lost their jobs over this mess their lively hood. The most tragic thing is that people have lost their loved ones, their friends, their family. My condolences and prayers go out to them.
                And there is a problem when the law can not get their story straight, which can not be acceptable in their line of work. We trust and depend on them for our safety and to be accurate in their decisions. But if they have used prejudice in their actions due to personal fears or dislikes of how others choose to live their lives, then everyone is in danger when it comes to our personal choices; of how and where we live and work, of who we associate with or what we believe in, to just be who we are or want to be.
                What has happened could happen again to any one individual or family or group. We may believe we are right in our choices only to find out we are wrong by other peoples standards.
                I will shut my trap…

• lovely says:

I’ve done a little more research and it seems that there are two separate numbers, the number of weapons seized at the shooting scene and the number of weapons seized from vehicles.

About 50 weapons were recovered *at the shooting scene including guns, knives and a chain with a padlock that could be used to beat someone, police said Monday*

Other weapons have been discovered in some of the vehicles towed from the shooting scene, police said

I would assume the long guns were recovered from the vehicle meaning there were still about 50 other weapons seized.

Now that could change, it could be misreporting but that is what is being reported.

• BertDilbert says:

They were making a big deal about pulling a weapon out of a car yesterday but if it was legal I do not understand the big deal of adding uninvolved weapons to the gun count.

• lovely says:

I was responding to the post which indicated that the amount of handguns recovered would have to be low given the number of other guns recovered. According to the article there are two separate numbers. The long guns are not included in the “about 50” number of weapons recovered from the shooting scene.

And if the guns that are legal were seized from felon’s vehicles, then the guns are legal but it is not legal for the owner of the car to posses them.

I will follow the evidence. I will give LE the benefit of the doubt until real evidence points to another story I will believe that the criminals started this and that the criminals had guns.

• Chip Bennett says:

Well, one “big deal” would be legality. Searching a vehicle and seizing property from that vehicle, without a search warrant, would be an illegal search and seizure.

• oldiadguy says:

Sundance, I sent you an E-mail.

• th!s!s(sic) says:

4. andi lee says:

Oops…”Edward Winterhalder”.

5. Big Al says:

They need to test the hands of the slain for gun shot residue to see if they even fired a weapon. (and the others being charged with murder)

6. dkwtexas says:

This is from aging revel site. From one of the comments. Around six minutes who are the three guys dressed in support shirts that are not cuffed. It appears to be a setup. For all we know they instigated it. Just saying. https://youtu.be/0Eq2B3ZzwLw

• John Galt says:

@ 6:11 Three possible undercover cops plus there was another one with beard, rifle, body armor, T-shirt, blue jeans in a different photo.

• barefoot says:

dont forget the long knife on the hip of the bald dude wearing the fat mexican t. everyone else is being detained, and bald dude is walking around, behing crime scene tape. with a long knife. i call bullshit. set up from jump street. i believe this man was the catalyst of the entire thing. cant wait for the ‘footage” that exonerates the cops. i wanna see bald dudes whereabouts during the critical time.

7. dkwtexas says:

Should of said aging rebel website.

• Printer says:

I am a retired member of the SOUTHERN SONS MC out of Chiefland Fl. Member-at-Large for the COC for 9 years. Been to a lot of partys all over Florida, never had or seen any trouble with different 1%er being together. I had more problems with cages than anything.

8. justabitincorrigible says:

This was a Confederation of Clubs and Independents meet-up. All MC business is left at the door at these meetings. Meetings are considered neutral territory. Like a poster above noted the discussions are about legal rights issues of mutual interest. One more time……Club business is NOT ALLOWED at these meetings. The idea that issues of territory would be on the agenda is pure BS. LE agencies are not allowed to be privy to these meetings. MCs that have active members of LE are not allowed to join. CoC meeting take place monthly all across the country without incident. At least until the SWAT shows up apparently.

LEOs asking a business to deny access to the group that is focused on bikers rights (all bikers) and who often has their legal council present at these meetings is disingenuous at best.

• wrongonred says:

Yeah, something smells about this. Clearly they had folks on the inside, likely agent provocateurs. You start club drama at ABATE, CoC, or other such meetings, and your own club will trim your wings. If there was beef, they would not have aired it like this publicly. They would have dealt with it, but not where it would bring heat down like this, unless these are perhaps the dumbest clubs in the universe, which they aren’t as far as I know.

9. Chris Thrash says:

they fired at cops it says but no cops were hurt when they were trying to break up the fight so that means they were close enough to get hit by gun fire yeah right dont think so this whole things has a very bad smell to it

• BobNoxious says:

No cops have ever claimed to have been in a position to “break up” the fight. They’ve always said that they approached or moved on scene once the fight already started and had moved outside. That’s completely consisted w/ how no cops would’ve been harmed, under either scenario. They say the bikers were shooting each other; some bikers say only cops fired. That’s really the only question here.

10. famousprince says:

Good riddance. They should have shot all of them. I’m not impressed by the thug group bloods and crips having happy meetings, nor am I sympathetic to a gang of biker hoodlums having a Sunday brunch. What exactly is the narrative here? That they were “unarmed”. Heard that one before.

11. Just off the presses…

PRESS RELEASE
    For Immediate Release
    Date: May 18, 2015
    Contact: Richard Lester,
    National Coalition of Motorcyclists, 1 (800) 662-2453

The National Coalition of Motorcyclists and all of its local affiliates are deeply saddened by the incident that occurred on May 17, 2015, and are praying for those involved and their families. Immediately prior to the start of a Texas affiliate’s monthly meeting, a motorcycle club that was NOT a member of the Confederation of Clubs arrived with over 50 people and attacked members of the Confederation.

The National Coalition of Motorcyclists and its local affiliates are dedicated to peacefully promoting and protecting Constitutional rights, promoting fair treatment of its members by law enforcement, educating its members on current laws, open and peaceful communications between clubs, conflict mediation, and supporting various charitable endeavors. We are grieving.

12. lovely says:

Something seems off but it could just be the reality that these gang bangers did battle in a police zone and bore the brunt of their poor decisions, poor timing and a few stellar shooters on team LE. LE probably did have guys inside but why should they admit that at this point, it may identify and endanger someone. The thugs can look around theirs cells and see who is not there.

I’ll err on the side of LE until there is evidence that this was something other than it is being reported to be by LE.

Swanton didn’t come across as disingenuous to me he came across as overwhelmed and tense. He knows exactly what he and his are facing with the lawless thugs that are in his town. There is a reason that LE was on the scene.

• As many times as I have heard of things happening where cops end up shooting someone its a fifty fifty chance it was just a cop thing. By that I mean they lose their calm and start shooting. It could have also been a planned cop presence with the intent of “raiding” the event. So you have either a real situation or you have a “bad cop” situation. Ill go with “stupid cop” situation.

• lovely says:

I don’t agree that it had to be either or of your scenarios, if the bikers were running with guns in their hands, the officers were under no obligation to let men involved in a brawl which included weapons to run off into the larger community with those weapons and put the the general public in a dangerous violent situation.

• Awfully large number of dead bodies in the parking lot, most of which apparently were head shots.

• lovely says:

Yep if thugs were running with guns or knives exposed or actively engaging in combat with fellow thugs, and moving out into the general public where innocents are located, I expect LE (especially SWAT) would have dropped them with head shots. I’ll wait for forensic evidence to paint a more accurate picture.

• BobNoxious says:

Only 2 died of head shot only; 1 died of neck shot only; 2 died of head/trunk combo; 2 died of chest/trunk only; 2 we don’t info on locations of wounds.

Head shots indicate they were fired from close range, IMO. A head shot is difficult, even with a rifle, especially when the target is likely moving. The police certainly wouldn’t aim for the head, except as a last resort. We also have witness inside the restaurant (employees) that said shots were fired inside.

I also read something in the Dallas Morning News the other day that said only 3 or 4 officers actually used their firearms but I can’t find anything else to verify that. If true, it would seem unlikely that so few officers could’ve effectively engaged and killed and/or wounded 27 people.

The totality of available information thus far points to a likely situation in which the dead were killed by someone rather close to them as would happen in a brawl where people start shooting.

• BobNoxious says:

Only 2 truly in the parking lot; two on the sidewalk near the entryway to the bar; that leaves 5 unaccounted for. We know 8 were dead at the scene and 1 died upon reaching the hospital, so that means at least 4, up to 5, (or half, possibly more) were killed inside the restaurant or on the patio.

• acandenergy says:

A family member of mine was the first killed, or at least that’s what his friends who were there told us. He was shot in the neck. If you’ve seen the photos of the guy lying in the back of a greenish blue truck, wearing a light yellow sleeveless shirt, that’s him. I’m not sure if he was the one transported to the hospital, but I know his friends were doing CPR on him in the back of that truck, and I know that he isn’t one of the bodies covered up on the ground.

• BobNoxious says:

I’m sorry for your loss.

I have seen the photo (although I thought he was shirtless w/ men attempting CPR and/or to stop bleeding) you referenced and did sort of assume that he was possibly the victim that died at the hospital.

Again, condolences on your loss. I am sure that any additional information that you wish to provide would be welcomed, if and when you ever decide to do so.

13. kinthenorthwest says:

14. andi lee says:

I grabbed a snapshot of a video that maybe someone else can view it all the way through. It kept crashing on me, from WFAA8: (drats, thought I could paste it. Another learning curve ahead). Perhaps I can forward it, plus another screen-grab I found on a twitter feed.

15. LadyRavenSDC says:
  16. Pingback: Report of Waco Police Affidavit/Warrants Inconsistent With Initial Public Claims By Same Police… | From the Trenches World Report

17. lovely says:

A waitress who was working on the patio at the time of the melee seems to back the officers story

On Facebook, her daughter Christal wrote “…all the bikers were running out with gun(s)! I f—ing fell and everything

and another waitress from the same article;

There are always fights on bike nights, so we expected the usual,” commented Sara, a waitress who according to her Facebook page is also a college student and mother. “Nobody thought it was gonna be taken this far. None of us deserved to lose our jobs

The crazed hate spewing FTP crowd film their little tirades and rush to be on camera to tell their false stories of “Hands up don’t shoot” with no fear of retaliation.

The witnesses to the Twin Peaks shootout do not have that luxury. The gang members they saw shooting or with guns are part of gangs that at the very least frequent their community and the witnesses know they are putting themselves and their loved ones in danger when they speak out against the gangs.

This is a mess of a crime scene but it is a mess because of the criminals not LE. If new evidence comes to light I’ll move my opinion to fit the evidence.

18. gina says:

You all are forgetting the fact that 9 fellow bikers lost their lives and all have families grieving their lost ones. Please show respect they did nothing to you they chose to live a lifestyle that is our own you don’t have to agree or understand but you will respect us !! LLH&R

19. kinthenorthwest says:

A good piece on the Waco Shooting.

• pspsst says:

The question was asked……..why WACO again? You gave us the answer.

FEDS. OBAMA. WACO massacre by LEs. It has all the underpinnings of a set up. Particularly his angst against bikers in the D.C. ride, being legally armed and ferocious Patriots (as a group). There will always be the offshoots wannabes who become useful idiots in the Fed’s hands.

Some may be offended but I’m not here to fear P.C. Feds. These ‘thugs’ are not feral thugs evidenced by the way they lined up their bikes evenly and orderly. When arrested, they sat in lines. There was no looting nor burning down of establishments and innocent non-gang members were NOT hurt. The bikers KNEW in advance that the PD was monitoring them and would be MORE CAREFUL not to flash guns around.

I have to also question why there were 6-7 motorbikes not parked but looked as if they arrived together, parked in the middle of the parking lot, near the scene of the bodies. Were they the Cossacks (7 dead) and had they just arrived to challenge the establishment seeing their bikes were the only ones not parked properly before they disembarked. Were they the reinforcements who arrived later or were they part of the initial dispute? Were they sent there to look for trouble knowing police (based on fed’s orders) would be canvassing the area?

It is apparent to me at least on surface, that the bikers meeting that Sunday made attempts to be orderly. That would be the Bandidos then. Cossacks intruded, or at least, did not cooperate with the bikers’ meeting agenda. It was not so much a fight over parking as it was a fight over ‘territory’ where one group insisted on joining but refused to follow rules (pay dues, park properly, etc.)

• pspsst says:

Add, another rule ‘Cossacks’ or the 6-7 smaller group of bikers refused to follow, hence a dispute arose between a Bandido and the MC outlaw group which just arrived, was to station their bikes appropriately. The bikes looked ‘parked’ lined up perfectly parallel to each other but blocking the way for other bikes. This was intentional. A Bandido (lone one killed) probably told them to park their bikes properly and the group refused.

• Chris says:

You are correct Sir ! My sentiments as well

20. BobNoxious says:

Update this morning from the Waco Trib:

Only 1 of the 9 killed is from the Waco area; the remaining 8 are from other areas in Texas, including Tyler, Ft. Worth & Pasadena, TX (a town near Houston).

The Cossacks essentially crashed the gathering when they rolled up in a group w/ approximately 60 bikers. The Bandidos-Cossacks (Scimitars) rivalry has been escalating over the past few months including one Cossack attack on a Bandido on I-35 where the Bandido was beaten and his bike stolen. That same day a Cossack was attacked at a Texas highway stop by a group of Bandidos and had his Texas rocker (patch) ripped from his jacket. This rivalry mostly stems from the Cossacks refusal to pay dues to the Bandidos.

Bottom line: nobody willing to go on record has said anything except that this fight was started by the bikers, not the cops.

21. Pingback: biker shoot out in Waco 9 dead - Page 5

22. Pingback: WACO massacre getting more bizarre

23. Louisiana Steve says:

Had these been ‘black’ motorcycle gangs, the DOJ, Sharpton, and hired rioters would already be in route to Waco.

24. “nail clippers”? Were they going to do their nails at Twin peaks?

25. spark plug says:

I knew first hand one of the dead HE NEVER CARRYED A GUN so therefore he was gunned down by police shot in head and trunk unarmed

26. Dave says:

Maybe the Bandidos set up the Cossacks by working with law enforcement? I also wonder if the Texas LE has an “understanding” with the Bandidos and agreed with them that the Cossacks were starting to be loose cannons and needed to be knocked down a notch. Body count last I heard was 7 dead Cossacks and 1 dead Bandido. And it sure seems like the crowd that came out the door (wearing Cossacks colors) got mowed down quickly by personnel in position. Details to follow but I am curious if all 8 dead were shot by police or if you will even be able to tell if they were shot through.

27. Joe Dickey says:

(Continued) Somewhere on here is the first part of my comments. That, for me as a person with experience on both sides of this confrontation, suggests the “gang” that started firing first was wearing either their blue or tan colors and a badge. I seriously doubt there will be a fair and impartial investigation of this event, but it is already clear that the police spokesman on site has already begun to change his narrative of what went down. In plainer English, his original statement was full of mischaracterizations and lies. The restaurant manager immediately refuted the claim by the police that he was asked by law enforcement to somehow prevent the Confederation of Clubs from meeting at his establishment. Even if he had figured out a way to make the effort, I personally would be interested in knowing exactly HOW he was to accomplish keeping the bikers away since he had permitted like meetings before, without any problems I might add. So which was it? Did this start as a fist fight in the restroom? Did the shooting start inside the restaurant? Was there a physical beef started in the parking lot over a parking space? Did one biker draw down on another out in the parking lot which prompted the cops to start shooting? Some reports are suggesting bikers were only shot by the police and, considering the number of head shots reported, those reports carry some weight with me at least. Police snipers prefer head shots to aiming for center mass in critical situations because center mass is not as effective a killer as a head shot. Whatever the eventual outcome, the bikers will be well represented by the attorneys associated with the Confederation and hopefully they will ferret out the truth from any eye witnesses who don’t have any chips in the game. Until the truth comes out, I’m going to spend some time trying to figure out how to conceal a long barreled bolt action rifle on my ride.

28. BobNoxious says:

More updated info from today:

“Investigators found weapons hidden throughout the restaurant, evidently abandoned by bikers as they attempted to flee, Swanton said.

Some were recovered from restrooms and toilets, and one was found in a bag of chips, he said.

Swanton walked through the restaurant Wednesday

“When you enter through the doors, it is just an eerie feeling knowing what occurred there, he said.

“There was blood everywhere, evidence in the bathroom.”

“It’s a pretty traumatic looking scene,” he said.

“It’s almost surreal.”

“There’s blood splatter blood evidence everywhere there still food on the tables half eaten hamburgers half-drunk margaritas. It’s the most surreal thing I’ve ever seen.”

“There are still purses on the table from a small number of citizens.”

“We’re talking unimaginable numbers of evidence that we’re going to have to live from this crime scene,” he said.

This is something that will take a long, long time to sort out.

29. D.A. says:

On one hand …as the incident at Laughlin some years back demonstrates, it is possible that 1%ers could have a brawl in public leaving casualties. On the other hand as many many incidents have demonstrated …the law can sometimes have ” wargasms” of their own…I believe that this may have been the case once before in or around Waco. I may be wrong….but…methinks the police doth protest too much. In the spirit of objectivity I think I will wait for time to gather evidence on all sides to try and determine just exactly what the truth of the matter was and not just simply take the clubs’ word or the laws word at face value.

30. anthony says:

Maybe we should riot in Waco every time cops shoot someone they riot everywhere else. It sounds like the cops had a hand in all this. Sounds like what they did to the angels in Illinois.

31. Pingback: *UPDATE* Report of Waco Police Affidavit/Warrants Inconsistent With Initial Public Claims By Same Police… | Alternative Media

32. Pingback: Biker gang shootout in Waco TX. - Page 20 - Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum

33. janie says:

Funny how most of the deceased were shot in the head and trunk, that just shows it were swat team that did those shootings (sniper)

• Taylor says:

Not a sniper Janie, I worked with snipers in the Army. Their motto is one shot, one kill. Two to the trunk and one to the head is tactical shooting and is taught not only to law enforcement but to civilians who go to shooting school. It’s also seen a lot on TV.

34. Twin Peaks – Police Radio Traffic
    [audio src="http://media.graytvinc.com/audio/twinpeaks-wpd1a-1225-13591.mp3" /]

35. Chris says:

How dare that arrogant Nazi bastard of a Cop dare think that they have the right to approach a business owner and “highly recommend” (sounds like a vailed threat) anything. As if one one who owns a business is going to tell dozens of Bikers from 5 different MC’s that they’re not coming into his establishment. That’s like telling the Mafia to “take a walk” when their Goons come into n established business and demand protection money. The owner would have been risking his very business if not hisvery life. When are people going to wake up ? Go to YouTube and do a search on Barry Cooper and his documentary titled “Never Get Busted Again”. Do not concentrate on the Subject of the Documentary. Concentrate on what Barry tells you “How Cops Operate”. Considering he was one of the Top Cops in the South West Region of our country.
    When the time comes when Cops can stage incidents…”NOBODY IS SAFE !” .
    That time is now !
    Most Americans believe that the Police are here and were created to “Serve and Protect” because some lame brain government lackey decided to convince municipalities that his trademarked platitude would look good on Police cars.

Have you ever seen a sign in restaurant bathrooms and other bathrooms allowed to be used by the public as well as employees that says “Employees Must Wash Hands Before Returning To Work”. It was made up and copyrighted and sold to the businesses . Don’t believe me…. do your own research. Most people think that somebody in management made it on their computer and stuck it in the bathroom….think again !
    Since 1989 our United States Supreme Court has upheld that Police have “No Duty to Protect Citizens”.
    “POLICE SHOW UP AFTER A CRIME HAS BEEN COMMITED IN 99% OF THE CASES !” THEY ARE NOT OUR FRIENDS !

• Taylor says:

Obviously you don’t know any real police officers Chris because most of the ones I know and work with are real good people with families. Their not Gestopo and “killers.” There are some bad apples but that happens at any job. I don’t beleive they would conduct a masscre in front of 100’s of people on a Sunday afternoon in a large shopping center where innocent civilians could have been injured or killed which would have been very bad for them, and especially knowing how many of them have camera phones. Too many conspiracy freaks running around everytime something happens. No one ever once to blame the people responsible.

• CoffeeBreak says:

But this is just a conversation here at the Tree, Taylor. We’re not all going to agree and I believe that to be A-ok. I’m speaking only for myself, but, I come here because The Truth is the goal. 🙂

36. Menagerie says:

Note to commenters. Your comments will not be approved if they contain profanity. I just read a lengthy comment, was set to approve it, and the last sentence contained some unnecessary adjectives. If you want to comment here and are not approved, it’s probably not your opinion keeping you from being approved, it’s your language.

37. Pingback: {AR} AbelReyna.com :: Abel Reyna: Tough on Biker Scum

38. Shaka says:

The Bikers must have been awful shots, if they were really shooting at each other and the cops. No cops hit? All dead from police shots? Hmmm….were any of the injuries from biker guns?

39. carlwk3c says:

All dead and wounded shot by police. That’s what I was expecting. A mass assassination by SWAT.

40. Pingback: Waco “Twin Peaks” Shooting – The Crossfire and The Four Dead Bodies We Don’t See… | The Silent Soldier

41. wrench13 says:

there has to be pics and videos from every angle the cops don’t let a event go by without having cameras on every biker that shows up