1.) Jeffrey Williams was caught on video in a fight outside the police station. 2.) Williams’ car was recorded driving to the location where the shots were fired 27 seconds before gunfire erupted. 3.) Prior to his arrest Jeffrey Williams gave details of how he carried out the shooting during a recorded admission to a police informant. 4.) The police found the gun with him during the arrest.

And now – Jeffrey Williams has admitted his guilt during a recorded statement at the jail.

jeffrey williams mugshot 2Saint Louis […] KMOV-TV first obtained audio of several of Williams’ phone conversations from at the St. Louis County Justice Center. St. Louis County Justice Services Director Herbert Bernsen confirmed the audio is from calls made by Williams and provided The Associated Press with the sound files.

It wasn’t clear to whom Williams was speaking. In one call, Williams said he was having trouble with a group of people, prompting an exchange of gunfire.

“Nobody aiming at no police,” Williams says. “I ran up the hill and he (an unidentified person) shot at the car. … I shot back,” Williams said.

In another conversation, Williams expressed concern about a possible lengthy prison sentence.

“Even though I was in the wrong, though, I should have just went the other way,” he said. “Oh man, now I’m looking at 10 years.”

jerryl christmasWilliams’ attorney, Jerryl Christmas, has said Williams told him he never fired during the protest. Christmas told The Associated Press on Wednesday morning he hadn’t heard the audio of the phone conversations, but he stood by what Williams told him.

“My client has maintained to me that he never fired a gun that night,” Christmas said. “So until I’m able to see evidence that I can distinctly talk to him about, I have to maintain my commitment to the statements that he has made to me.”

Christmas was also critical of the justice center for releasing audio that provides potential evidence against Williams. Inmates are warned that calls are recorded and are public record. (read more)

This entry was posted in BGI - Black Grievance Industry, Conspiracy ?, Cultural Marxism, media bias, Notorious Liars, Police action, Political correctness/cultural marxism, Professional Idiots, Racism, Typical Prog Behavior, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

37 Responses to Ferguson Cop Shooter Admits To Guilt In Recorded Jailhouse Confession – Defense Attorney Maintains Innocence….

1. auscitizenmom says:

I sure hope he doesn’t get away with this.

2. Father Paul Lemmen says:

Reblogged this on A Conservative Christian Man.

3. James F says:

My gut tells me he staged all these confessions and calls are an attempt to try and lend credibility to his claims he was not aiming at officers. He and his attorney know there is undeniable evidence he shot the gun. Now their main objective is selling the scenario where he was not aiming at cops.

• art tart says:

James F ~ I agree, Christmas is continuing to project his stupidity/suck up his 15 minutes of media while Williams is laying the defense they’ll use in the audios.

Seems like Christmas would be shopping for a deal for Williams instead of continuing to look incompetent.

• Moishe Pipik says:

Does it really matter who you were aiming at? How would the charges be any different?

4. John Galt says:

“Oh man, now I’m looking at 10 years.”

He should be looking at LWOP.

• art tart says:

John Galt ~ I’m appalled that he is looking at 10 yrs. Maybe that’s not right, how could it be? He endangered the lives of many regardless of his intentions.

It always irks me when the suffering/injuries of the officers are minimized. All this thug is worried about is his sorry butt.

• myopiafree says:

HI John,
      Correct me if I an wrong, but if you shoot at a police man – that is ATTEMPTED MURDER, and a felony. In fact he could have killed them. He had admitted it. That is automatic, 25 years — to LIFE.

• doodahdaze says:

He may be looking at nothing if a stealth juror gets on the panel in St. Looney.

• beth60497 says:

I think this could start to become a real problem. I read about 1 case already and foresee more in the future.
        It’s going to be a long long summer here in the Lou.

• Moishe Pipik says:

Blacks in general are slow to convict other Blacks. The BGI maintains that African Americans are overrepresented in prisons because they’re more zealously prosecuted, but I believe that careful studies would show they’re less likely to get convicted by a jury given the bias against convictions.

5. Chip Bennett says:

So, really, by admutting that he was shooting at someone else, he’s only tacking on more charges, by adding to the number of victims.

6. seeingeye2 says:

“Nobody aiming at no police,” Williams says. Has this person ever attended school? I had better grammar than that when I had just graduated third grade!!! I hope this is not typical of today’s students.

7. EdWatts says:

“I dindu nuffin!”

8. freepetta says:

Got to love lying defense attorneys. Hopefully this perp will never see the light of day again. Pathetic!

9. I wonder if Eric Holder and B.H.O. will come forward as character witnesses?

• talkaftercarefulthought says:

10 minutes before leaving office barack obama submits his “pardon list” along with Kermit Barron Gosnell is another long forgotten name Jeffrey Williams..

10. Concerned says:

He should be convicted of being stupid. We don’t need people like him procreating and passing on their stupid to subsequent generations. Keep him off the street.

• janc1955 says:

Couldn’t agree more. If I ruled the world, there’d be a whole lot of snippin, clippin, tyin, and gonad removal surgery going on.

11. kpm58 says:

This is the fault of our education system.

12. BobNoxious says:

I LOVE the “I was returning fire” claim! You don’t hear two different guns in the wheelchair woman’s video, but OK Jeff…

What you do hear on the video is gunfire and then, in less than a second, the horrible screams and yells of the wounded officer. That’s all the proof one needs to show intent. He was aiming for the wall of cops and hit his target. He’ll spend a long time in jail.

13. Sam says:

He’s concerned about a possible lengthy prison sentence? The answer to that is simple: if you don’t want to do the time, don’t do the crime.

But that requires something in short supply among black male teens – impulse control.

14. lovely says:

I would be very interested in seeing a jury of his peers :/

15. czarowniczy says:

If it weren’t for stupid criminals the jails would probably be more fullerer. I’d like to know if his attorney told him to keep his &^%$#*& mouth shut while in jail – in a case like this the prosecution and police have usually planted so many recording devices in the subject’s cell that there’s scant room to sit down. Then again, makes everyone’s job easier.

16. akathesob says:

But but but he was a gentle giant who wouldn’t hurt no one……….

17. moe ham head says:

i axed him he said he didnt do case closed