What the heck is this all about? Mellissa Harris Perry goes to a really creepy weird place with Attorney General Eric Holder. Good grief, seriously – and I always thought she could never top the tampon earrings in the MSNBC race to the bottom.

This entry was posted in Dear Leader - Creepy POTUS Worship, Dem Hypocrisy, Dept Of Justice, media bias, Occupy Type Moonbats, Professional Idiots, propaganda, Typical Prog Behavior, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

63 Responses to Sweet Mother Of Hades, What Kind of Nonsense Is This? MSNBC Wants Attorney General To “quack like a duck”…

1. auscitizenmom says:

Yes, good grief. But, on second thought, should we really be surprised???? 😯

2. WeeWeed says:

Because MSPMS.

photo b9a2f8e6-e3b4-451b-835f-a7945150f2bf.png

3. taqiyyologist says:

Headline Win, SD.

4. zephyrbreeze says:

MSNBC: “We’re number #1” “Oh, wait, we’re not.”

Loser song – Beck

“I’m a loser baby…”

5. EdWatts says:

It’s the same thing the administration does to the media:
    “Bark like a dog!” — Caddyshack
    “Squeal like a pig!” — Deliverance

6. Crystal says:

I’m so disappointed she didn’t wear her tampon earrings. Perhaps she even wet her pants.

7. Sharon says:

Yes, Eric. We know that the feet are going as fast as possible, and that things are being done “behind the scenes….”

Good grief.

8. Les says:

They are too close if she thought she could ask the Attorney General to quack. Bizarre.

9. rashomon says:

And Melissa Harris-Perry is a professional what?

10. texan59 says:

I don’t care how much one might detest our current AG, but this is so far beneath any shred of dignity or decency, I’m pretty much speechless. I heard this this morning and I’ve just been kinda baffled all day. 🙄 🙄

11. justfactsplz says:

She should have asked him to cluck like the chicken bleep he is since he is pecking away at our freedoms.

12. lastConservinIllinois? says:

The Progs are truly loving every minute of living in the era of The Great Destruction.
    They can not contain their glee at just at how much they are accomplishing in such a short amount of time.

13. michellc says:

I can’t stand to watch, did he quack?

14. F.D.R. in Hell says:

Eleanor used to ask me to bark like a dog and beg…
    …and that was just for dinner. 😈

15. pattyloo says:

hated to have to listen/watch this to find out what it was about. the duck thing is an analogy that a duck floats peacefully, while it’s feet paddle underwater. reporter tried to complement holder by calling him a duck, and that’s when she asked him to quack. ok. but that duck analogy is not holder at all. he mentions in this video that he grew up black in NYC, where it was important for African-American men to be cool. interesting how that has always seemed to be obama’s most important goal, too. i guess when you know you’re not cool, all you can think about is ‘how can i seem cool’?

anyway, in this video, holder says that he felt he projected that ‘cool’ image during congressional hearings, appearing like ‘nothing bothered him’, even though he was mad underneath. Who would have known he was mad? (sarc) he told congressman loius gohmert to ‘don’t go there buddy’ when gohmert asked about the continualled stonewalling on document requests by his subcommittee. there were other examples of holder’s assinine behavior before congress, but in holder’s mind, he was always totally cool.

16. czarowniczy says:

If he walks like a duck, swims like a duck he’s probably a racist so why not go for all three in the ‘duck test’ and nail the accusation. The ‘quack like a duck’ image is nowhere near as bad as the ‘Eleanor’ one the previous post inspires…

17. benzy says:

Maybe she was simply calling him out on something.. you know, her version of “If it looks like a duck and walks like a duck and quacks like a duck..” She was simply trying to confirm that last one before reporting. Being a good journalist, she wouldn’t want to report unsubstantiated information. /sarc

18. doodahdaze says:

She may be a quacker.

19. tappin52 says:

Does the “Will you quack for us” schtick qualify as a shark jump? The tampon earrings were just a warm up.

20. pspsst says:

I just watched the vid. I rarely play vids. My first reaction was……………Sweet mother of hades, lol

I wish for Holder, much, much more of this fine quackiness from similar cohorts as he retires into oblivion. May Melissa Perry stalk him, or something

21. Lulu says:

I must be missing something. How is a duck representative of an AG?
    Owls are said to be wise, foxes are cunning, ostriches believe that ignorance is bliss, etc.
    What would make MSNBC associate the AG with a water foul, I mean fowl?

22. Gerald says:

Wikipedia informs me that Melissa Harris-Perry is considered African American. She sure doesn’t look it. She’s whiter than I am.

23. Daniel says:

Really? He’s cool? I think he better watch his asparagus.