Chicago Blame Game (Video)

(Hat Tip Ottawa925) – FOX News host Judge Jeanine Pirro delivers a powerful message to Chicago’s Superintendent of Police, Garry McCarthy, after he’s gone on record stating that legal gun owners are corrupt and endanger public safety, as well as federal gun laws are ‘racist':

This entry was posted in 2nd Amendment, A New America, BGI - Black Grievance Industry, Police action, Political correctness/cultural marxism, Potus Gun Ban, Typical Prog Behavior, Uncategorized, Union Activity - ALL. Bookmark the permalink.

21 Responses to Chicago Blame Game (Video)

1. lovemygirl says:

WOW!
    I love Jeanine. I’m just so glad I live outside of Crook County, not by much, but that border keeps me safe from the wackos running Chicago.

2. Knuckledraggingwino says:

I have liked Pirro ever since she and Gov Palin admired each other’s shoes.

The FBI-SHR reports expose the real problem with Chicago. Two out of three homicides are never solved by the arrest of the perp. The police should be arrested for loitering.

3. ottawa925 says:

This on ABC News Chicago … ex Chicago cop named Chief in Sanford, FL

• ottawa925 says:

sorry, Elgin cop. Just a suburb of Chicago. Maybe 25 miles away. Elgin is not known for being a crime free area … I can tell ya that. So why they chose this guy I have no idea.

• lovemygirl says:

Elgin is so nice :( The few times I’ve been there recently, I cringe at all the beautiful Victorian homes crumbling in the deteriorating neighborhoods. Since I don’t gamble, I have little reason to visit it.

• ottawa925 says:

Was nice once. I had a friend that lived in Hampshire which is just East of Woodstock. Bout a good 45 min. drive. Had to go through Elgin .. that was starting the early 70’s. Beautiful drive. Elgin was nice. But it’s the same story now. We just went through where you could buy a home with NOTHING. Once they got in they trashed everything. Same story all over.

4. jordan2222 says:

I am hoping she will get around to exposing the corruption in George’s case.

5. lovemygirl says:

McCarthy, go back to Newark where you belong.

6. ottawa925 says:

Guys, email Judge Jeanie at Fox re: George. Here’s the email address:

justice@foxnews.com

I’m sending her a link to SD’s open letter to West.