WISCONSIN - The University of Wisconsin Duluth-Superior is standing by a controversial campaign launched in 2012 to increase public awareness about racial favoritism by writing “unfair” on students’ faces along with a variety of grievances supposedly shared by minorities against Caucasians.

white guilt unfair campaign

The university released a statement last week defending the project and saying that the campaign is prepare to enter its second phase.

“The creative materials for the campaign’s initial phase, launched in January 2012, were designed to be very provocative,” reads a statement released by the University. “UW-Superior understood and expressed serious concern about the nature of these materials. However, rather than abandon a well-intentioned effort, UW-Superior chose to continue working with the other community partners to help refocus the campaign’s future direction.”  (read more)

fist pump first fam

Go Wisconsin !

About these ads
This entry was posted in A New America, BGI - Black Grievance Industry, Dem Hypocrisy, media bias, Political correctness/cultural marxism, Racism, Typical Prog Behavior, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

46 Responses to White Guilt Indoctrination – Wisconsin University Stands By Campaign To Teach Students Diversity By Writing “Unfair” On White Students’ Faces…

1. bob e says:

we may have to conceed a point. it would be foolish to try & read the face printing
    from a non white person’s face..eh??

2. WeeWeed says:

Where do they get the funding for this moronic equine scatology?? Oh wait…..

3. cassandra says:

Desperate stupid white people.
    Duluth 2010 census.
    As of the census[2] of 2010, there were 86,265 people, 35,705 households, and 18,680 families residing in the city. The population density was 1,272.5 inhabitants per square mile (491.3 /km2). There were 38,208 housing units at an average density of 563.6 per square mile (217.6 /km2). The racial makeup of the city was 90.4% White, 2.3% African American, 2.5% Native American, 1.5% Asian, 0.3% from other races, and 3.0% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 1.5% of the population.

• WeeWeed says:

Incredibly stupid. There must be $$$$$$$ involved – I wouldn’t look that dum bass for free.

• ejarra says:

Uhh… Duluth is in MN. Superior, WI is a much poorer, much smaller community. Drive through both and the difference is quite dramatic. Although I don’t know the white/black/other ratios, I’ll bet it’s radically different than Duluth’s. That being said, I agree with your first sentence except for the addition of one word.

Desperate stupid “progressive” white people.

4. texan59 says:

I would advise them not to try this on my daughter or any other member of MY family. I might make the Newtown nut look like Mr. Rogers. F*ck ‘em! :evil: :evil:

5. waltherppk says:

I have a somewhat different “message imagery” in my own mind. It involves a transportation method fitting for a liberal “Big Bird wannabee” (tarred and feathered) and slung hands and feet bound to the middle of a long pole with each end of the pole bearing across the shoulders of several strong men walking that scoundrel’s “swinging sedan chair” to the city limits, bearing a sign that reads “unplucked chicken who found itself” :D..

6. brutalhonesty says:

i find that degrading to white people. funny, how the left is. switch skins and causes, lets make it hispanics and illegal immigration. the argument is “the son should not be held accountable for his fathers sins” when we talk anchor babies.

7. Cay Raymond says:

Such total B.S. It was bad enough when I returned to “college” in the 1980’s indoctrination working already, now it is just plain traitorism.

• elvischupacabra says:

Imagine what the backlash would be if they tried to write “welfare recipient” on a person of color or “Zionist Oppressor” on a Jewish student.

8. Rich Branson says:

This is just a nice and PC way to package up their hate for “Whitey”.

9. elvischupacabra says:

Wait until these little knuckleheads get out into the real world (not the one on MTV) and discover that they are part of the 53% and see welfare queens in line ahead of them at the Piggly Wiggly, dressed better than they are using their EBT and WIC cards to buy food and cash for the beer and cigs. THEN, they’ll know that college was just some very expensive BS.

• texan59 says:

The sad part is that a bunch of ‘em will be working for their favorite non-profit and wanting to go to the big gala and hob-nob with other fellow travellers. There are way too many people who think this is acceptable, otherwise, someone would be raising a stink. Remember, they’ve had this indoctrination their entire life.

10. John Denney says:

Silly me. I thought I had gotten to my position in life because I have a knack for solving difficult technical problems, even though I have no degree and came from a poor family in a small midWest town. But I liked to read and enjoyed figuring out how electronic and mechanical stuff worked . . .

I can hear faint echoes of Obama now . . . “You didn’t earn that”

BTW, I wonder what the UW-DS thinks about Dr. Ben Carson’s success story. You’d think “Hey! Here’s a winner! Let’s encourage others to do the same!” However, I surmise the UW-DS doesn’t think like that.

• WeeWeed says:

I expect a full assault on Dr. Carson at any moment….. oh, a sex scandal, or unpaid taxes, or any of a number of lies from their playbook. They’re afraid of him, as well they should be.

11. 22tula says:

What Color Is Hate?

“Tears of Jihad’

“Barack Obama and Slavery”
    By Bill Warner – September 26, 2008

“Mercy to the Guilty Is Cruelty to the Innocent”

12. wildninja says:

So it’s okay to be racist as long as it’s against someone whose skin is white?

13. Now if that is not racist, then I don’t know what is. How about we get a person with more melanin and write welfare queen, I’ve never worked a day in my life, I get the free stuff stolen from your husbands paycheck. It would be wrong to do that, but this is the same level of “wrongness”.

14. maggiemoowho says:

So the entire town is supporting this and have put up anti-white billboards everywhere. The Mayor of Duluth is the left wing nut who is supporting this Un-Fair Campaign. People should boycott Duluth and stop donating to any of the organizations who support this nonsense, like the YWCA and the university.

15. Lou says:

fricking white flighters need to move to Downtown Atlanta for a year. let’s see how they deal with that reality. sick of these people. they just don’t understand people like me. call me racist or move your arse to Miami to see reality bubba. when AA’s are a majority in a neighborhood, they see friendliness and sincerity as a weakness. they will eat these people for lunch.

16. ThatOldGuy says:

Her pupils are tiny!

17. czarowniczy says:

Latest piece of elitist academic liberalism to float down the Left Branch of Bullsh*t Creek. Someone in the social science (talk about oxy-MORONS) just flushed twice. This was going on full-tilt when I was in undergrad school in the late 60s, my kids were hammered with this while they were in school in the 70s and 80s, my grandson in Denver was hosed-down with this hosed-up dogma in the 90s and I presume my great grandson, when the gutless apologists start to lie to him in a very few years, will have the same progressive doctrinal bs shoved down his throat. Good news is it ain’t totally taking hold – I only have one son who’s had a mild infection of philosophical brown-eye and a few medicinal doses of reality seem to be curing what little’s left of the disease.

• woohoowee says:

” This was going on full-tilt when I was in undergrad school in the late 60s, my kids were hammered with this while they were in school in the 70s and 80s, my grandson in Denver was hosed-down with this hosed-up dogma in the 90s…”

Look up commie Susan Sontag and “The white race is the cancer of human history”.

• czarowniczy says:

I don’t know if they carry that particular book in my local Mississippi library.

• woohoowee says:

It isn’t in my local Arkansas library, either. Oh, I forgot, the outside world probably thinks Arkinsaw and Missippy don’t have libraries! We’ll keep that secret between us, okay? :-). LOL! I should have typed google instead of look up.

Here’s the quote:

“Sontag drew criticism for writing in 1967 in the Partisan Review that “Mozart, Pascal, Boolean algebra, Shakespeare, parliamentary government, baroque churches, Newton, the emancipation of women, Kant, Balanchine ballets, et al. don’t redeem what this particular civilization has wrought upon the world. The white race is the cancer of human history.”[27] According to journalist Christopher Hitchens, Sontag later recanted this statement, saying that “it slandered cancer patients”.[28]

• czarowniczy says:

Yeah, I remember her ‘visit to Hanoi’ book, overshadowed by Hanoi Jane’s visit. I think all copies of her woks were redistributed here during Katrina for portapotty supplies..

18. Unicron says:

I can personally attest that this sort of mentality pervades every level of education today… I deal with it directly. The healthy dose of cultural relativism and white guilt continues unabated and if anything is increasing.

If the demographics shift enough, and they will, to where white people are more vulnerable, will these same brothers in arms from other racial groups who gladly stand next to the cute, naive white girls and the passionate liberal white males at colleges still stand beside them and help ensure white people are treated equally? Don’t count on it.

I think a lot of these young, naive white kids on campuses and elsewhere are more impressed by people from other racial groups participating in these campaigns for “equality” than they ought to be. See, when you’re a minority group it benefits you to conform to the majority’s expectations. This becomes less and less so as those demographics shift, but currently we are still at a point where it makes sense for minorities who simply want MORE and a better situation for themselves (which is actually quite natural) to frame it as “equality.”

When the tables turn that ruse will drop and it already is… it will be exposed more for what it really is, just other racial groups fighting for more power, more influence, and things to be their way. I can’t really fault people from the third world wanting to move here, that’s natural. I can’t really fault minority groups who are already here trying to become more powerful and influential, that’s natural too. What I do fault are the white liberals who have forgotten that ancient truth, that a group which is not looking out for it’s own interests will never have a chance against groups which are.

I believe as those demographics shift, the preying on white people will accelerate. More knockout king, more rapes, more burglaries. Numbers embolden, perceived political prominence emboldens. One victory emboldens going for another. Whites think they’re fighting for equality, but they are in fact just fighting for their own dispossession. And they’re doing it in every country they founded worldwide. In the end, these whites may look at their works and realize what they’ve done. Frittered away the cultural heritage and body of achievement their ancestors lived and died to give them.

For the time being there is still enough momentum from the old ways to make things limp along, and I’m sure in the 60’s etc it was very fun to break off from the social contract and the norms, but as we can see… the longer a culture thinks like that, and the more people who do that, the weaker it becomes. This is why these extreme liberal feminists, PETA, Occupy Wallstreet, Black Panthers, etc etc… can walk down a Manhattan street or protest a corporation or a factory but they could never, ever produce the same.

19. Chip Bennett says:

Were the participants willing? I’m guessing so – that they’re a bunch of idiot, white-guilt liberals.

By the way: “the system is set up for us [white people]” – really?

I suppose that’s why I was (actually, my parents were) told by the Purdue admissions/financial aid office that I (#4 in my class, transcript full of AP classes, 98th (IIRC) percentile on the SAT, etc.) would not qualify for any academic scholarships from the school, because I am a white male? Yes, I appreciate just how much the “system” is set up for my white-male self.

(Needless to say, after hearing that, I dropped Purdue from consideration. My chosen school gave academic scholarships on the basis of academic performance only.)

20. pbunyan says:

The picture above (with the girl with writing all over her face) says “If you see racism speak up”. Well I’mm speaking up. That picture is racism. This univeristy’s progam is racism. Whenever you base things on the color of someone’s skin it’s racism (like leftists constantly do).

21. ShellyB says:

Really? My kids don’t have special scholarships available to them simply because of the color of their skin or clubs or anything, for that matter. Talk to me about “special treatment”…but then they want to be “equal”? Ummm…no….

22. John Best says:

One need not wonder why people from India and C,hina who are actually obtaining a real education are filling our jobs. I guess jobs like V.P./ Diversity Division are few and far between.