President Obama On His Current Gun Control Proposals

This entry was posted in 2nd Amendment, Political correctness/cultural marxism, Potus Gun Ban, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

37 Responses to President Obama On His Current Gun Control Proposals

1. cajunkelly says:

As I posted in the open thread, I received this via email from Rand Paul today.

The body of the mail is very lengthy and goes into detail regarding obama’s itentions via guns and how he’s bolstered by the UN “small arms treaty”.

With admin’s permission I’m willing to copy and paste the entire content of the email.

2. jordan2222 says:

What a guy. So he will do whatever it takes if it’s only to save one child even it means thousands of others could die by being left defenseless.

3. brocahontas says:

He never mentions self defense, just sportsmanship. I guess the facts of violence and the need for self defense might shed some unwanted light on some of his key constituencies. Regardless, 3-D printing is about to make any gun legislation as obsolete as copyright laws, especially if he decides to enact prohibition.

4. nobaddog says:

Hopefully soon everyone is going to see through his B.S. They cant be this dumb…can they?

5. mcfyre2012 says:

My wife had him on in the other room while I did my homework. All I heard was ummm…uhhh…fair share….uhhh…rich people….ummm…middle class…uhhhh…

A great way to see if a politician has any substance is to listen to their speech or press conference while you’re doing something else…do not watch, just listen while not paying strict attention to it.

When asked about guns, he uses quantifiers in his words, such as “everyone” and likes to say, “All” Americans agree with me” …yada, yada. His dismissive attitude to anyone who disagrees with him is extremely annoying, such as, “Well, it’s just common-sense that we need to control guns.” He sounds like a petulant child who hasn’t grown-up yet. He certainly doesn’t sound like a leader.

6. Sal Paradise says:

So now us gun owners don’t have common sense. You personally, Mr. Obama, are the best gun sales man in years. What about the 400 kids killed in Chicago by hanguns in 2012? Not a peep from you about your hometown, the government or the main stream media about gun control. There are sections in Chicago, the cops won’t even go into.

You can take the step to ban large bodies of water and that would save at least one child. What a ridiculous stance.

7. Chip Bennett says:

The Oompa Loompas called; they want their makeup back.

Also: banning high-capacity magazines and so-called “assault weapons” would not have prevented New Town. Why don’t you clean up your own backyard in Chicago, and then get back to us, mmmkay?

8. czarowniczy says:

I’m sorry but I can’t get past the concept of a liberal black Islam-supporting president wishing to disarm all white, Judeo-Christian America in the face of unrivaled penetration of American culture by Latino and black gangs. Am I missing something that should temper my seemingly racist viewpoint on this? If he’s that crazy about preventing the needless deaths of children than why doesn’t he badger Congress for a law preventing late-term abortion? What’s the difference in killing a child between one in a school desk and one breathing with a toe left in the womb? It’s OK to kill a child with a medical instrument that crushes its skull but it’s a no-no to shoot one? What about if the AMA OK’d using an AK-47 as a medical tool for late term abortions? I’m not even starting on abortions as a whole as the POtuS and his krewe have elevated child-death to a Democratic party sacrament through Orwellian newspeak. If the POtuS was anything a hypocritical POS he’d pass anti-abortion law along with anti-gun law.

• WeeWeed says:

No, I don’t think you’re missing a thing. He’s the most un-American p.o.s. I’ve ever had the misfortune to listen to. Chicago – the perfect example for his gun laws. More dead kids – shot – than in Afghanistan last year. Hypocritical piece of …..

• czarowniczy says:

I believe we need to have each and every gun death report accompanied by the ethnicity of the shooter involved and whether the shooting was gang and/or drug related. I think that when the public starts having the real scope of the danger facing them forcibly shoved in their faces their heads-in-the-sand attitude may be forced to change. Their magical thinking takes them to the fantasy land belief that the police will protect them and if guns are outlawed criminals won’t be able to get their hands on them.

• Sharon says:

I don’t see a single point in your comment to be sorry about. Nary a one.

We’re so accustomed to not being argumentative, not disagreeing….I’m working hard at getting over that habit. Some days go better than others. I discovered a couple of years ago that I was slipping in a different and unpleasant habit of using sarcasm when I seriously intended to disagree–so used sarcasm to deflect the confrontation. Trying to stop that…and just say flat out what I disagree with and why. Our ways of thinking and talking are undergoing massive adjustments. I spell this out in some detail not just as a response to you, czar, but it might be helpful for lurkers who are trying to figure out how on earth to ratchet up their own concerns without completely losing their minds or turning into complete jerks.

NOTHING to be sorry about in your comment. You’re not a racist either.

• czarowniczy says:

See my post about the 12-million Mexicans he’s trying to get citizenship for before the mid-term elections.

• jordan2222 says:

Do not be surprised to see them receive relocation allowances to move into strategic locations to strengthen Democratic positions in GOP controlled areas but that will have another price. Poor whites will immediately recognize what is happening.

• czarowniczy says:

Yeah, those poor whites who’ll be trying to keep themselves and their families alive under the Obamacare changes to all health insurance. The move to equalize payments for both Medicare and Medicaid will result in a number of deaths before He and Congress start to selectively restore Medicaid, leaving Medicare as their answer to soylent green.

9. MikeH says:

So there is a solution to every problem. Keep you chins up folks!!!!

I just saw this on YouTube. Printed AR magazines. I predict it will go viral in 3…2…1

10. tessa50 says:

I don’t like anything about any of this but one thing that caught my ear was him saying he wanted to keep the guns away from people that shouldn’t have them. Guess I already know who is going to decide that.

11. jordan2222 says:

I’m telling you that we should take the offensive and propose a bill for an ObamaGun, which will subsidize the cost of guns for lower income taxpayers or give them a tax credit so everyone can afford a means of self defense.

Hey.,.,., a chicken in every p;ot worked so why not?

The Progs would freak out if someone proposed something like this. Given a choice between an Obama Phone or an Obama Gun, wonder which one would be chosen most often?

As an experiment, I have posted the proposal at a few sites. You can imagine the feedback. Someone at HuffPo threatened me for giving the TP such an idea. and the mods removed the comment so maybe this could get legs.

If someone can write a hypothetical bill in Congressional language, I will be happy to start posting it.

12. ar10308 says:

The most hilarious thing about this is that they keep blaming the NRA for ginning up the fear and the panic buying.
    The NRA didn’t say a word until a full week after the shooting, by then every gun and 30-round magazine on the shelves of every gun store and online retailer in the United States of America had been purchased by people who were reacting to the extremist language of this presidency.

13. michellc says:

Common sense would be a good guy with a gun in the schools. Common sense would do away with gun free zones. Common sense would be for these idiots to educate themselves about guns and no Mrs. Feinstein looking at pictures is not education.

14. jordan2222 says:

Sundance: I am sending you an email . Will you please let me know when you get it? Thank you.

15. ctdar says:

Wahoooooooo!!! Finally someone has some backbone! Shove over Wee & TX, me and DH moving to TX when we retire :)

• jordan2222 says:

While it may only prolong the inevitable agony of gun control, I am hoping that some of our people will stand up and fight like hell.

I have this nagging, sickening feeling that the GOP is now filled with a bunch of wimps, who take their lead from cry baby Boehner. They would roll over like a 2 dollar ho.

16. kinthenorthwest says:

All I have to say is hang on guys..When no one challenge Obama and his Dream Act Executive Order with the Dream Act his head swelled up real big…Now he thinks he is invicible…
    Both Obama and Biden have threaten us with the Executive Order..If they let him get away with an executive order hacking at a Constitutional Amendment we are screwed..

17. Ron Callaway says:

They have announced obongo has 19 executive orders on gun control.
    Remember the 19 hijackers
    19 has several meanings also for islam
    This man is pure evil.

18. Sharon says:

Is there a bumper sticker comparing the death toll in Chicago to the death toll in Afghanistan?

19. kinthenorthwest says:

Pulled the below off another forum, but it does make one think. Is this what Obama is scared of, especially since we are not a nation of Muslims.
    “President Obama has supported armed citizen uprisings against governments in Lybia, Syria and Egypt, but now asks why any person would need an “assault weapon” or so-called high capacity magazines. Can you believe that? Doesn’t make much sense…”