Quantcast

CBO Report: Number of Federal Government Layoffs Due To Sequestration – “ONE”

Remember all of the doomsday pontifications from Democrats about the massive layoffs from the sequestration and mandatory budget spending cuts ?    Yeah, not so much…

WASHINGTON DC – A new government report has found that last year’s sequester led to only one federal layoff, a conclusion that Sen. Tom Coburn (R-Okla.) said Wednesday was an outrage.

Wasteful Spending - Government Waste - Money

Coburn said the finding from the Government Accountability Office (GAO) is more proof that the Obama administration and its allies overhyped the effects of the automatic budget cuts, and in a letter to Obama budget director Sylvia Burwell, he demanded an official report on the government’s sequestration response.

“The Budget Control Act is the law of the land until Fiscal Year 2021, so it is essential to have a complete understanding of how agencies manage their workforces and operations in this constrained fiscal environment,” Coburn wrote. (more…)

The Larger Issue – Unsecured Libyan Weapons Went to Boko Haram

Folks beginning to connect the dots….

libya_1951480c(Commentary Magazine) Add another drop of tragedy to the story of America’s reluctant, no-boots-on-the-ground operation in Libya in 2011: Weapons that were never secured after Muammar Gaddafi’s ouster made their way to Boko Haram, the Islamist terrorist organization now holding hundreds of Nigerian girls.

Last May, Boko Haram staged an attack in the town of Bama, killing 55 innocents and freeing 100 prisoners. That month Reuters ran a story by Tim Cocks headlined “Nigeria’s Islamists staging bolder, deadlier comeback.” It explained:

The Bama attack showed their [Boko Haram’s] substantial firepower, including machine guns, large numbers of rocket propelled grenades (RPGs) and pick-up trucks mounted with anti-aircraft guns, a sign the weapons flood from the Libyan war that helped rebels seize parts of Mali last year has reached Nigeria, officials say.

(more…)

BUSTED: Someone’s Lying – Something Fishy That Way Smells – Dem Operative Bob Beckel and NSC Tom Donilon Are “Old Friends” ?

HatTip to Splat and Adrem for researching and constructing the video aspect. Thanks also to Fox News for permission to use their video segment.

Ben Rhodes - Tommy Vietor - Tom Donilon

If you were sitting on the Benghazi fence unsure of whether there is actually any “there” there, this little segment from Fox News is going to peak your curiosity just *that much* more.

Apparently, according to Fox News Pundit Bob Beckel, he and White House National Security Advisor Tom Donilon are “old friends”.

OK, fair enough, no biggie.   Actually, who cares?

EXCEPT… Well,…  listen carefully to what Bob Beckel says at 3:20 point of this video.

(more…)

Heads Up – Cops Being Merged With Corporate Entities for Merchandising and Product Promotion ? Here’s An Offer You CAN’T Refuse…

This is wrong, wrong, wrong on so many levels.

Sorry California, but this is flat out STUPID – and whoever supports it is an absolute MOONBAT.   The creator should be tarred, feathered and run out of town.  The police department should be have the best reviews done to them top to bottom and given classes in prudent judgment.

Then the town who allow such to happen should seriously pause, take a long look at themselves in the mirror, and to try and find their sense; their common sense.

An Offer You Can’t Refuse:

How would you like to have a local cop pull you over so he can advertise/promote a business?

(more…)

Hypocrisy Thy Name is……. Hillary’s State Department Refused to Brand Boko Haram as Terrorists

Rut roh….  Somone’s gonna get the stinkeye…

Hillary+Clinton+Hillary+Clinton+Hosts+Global+AmP5h95QQkwl(Daily Beast)  The State Department under Hillary Clinton fought hard against placing the al Qaeda-linked militant group Boko Haram on its official list of foreign terrorist organizations for two years. And now, lawmakers and former U.S. officials are saying that the decision may have hurt the American government’s ability to confront the Nigerian group that shocked the world by abducting hundreds of innocent girls.

In the past week, Clinton, who made protecting women and girls a key pillar of her tenure at the State Department, has been a vocal advocate for the 200 Nigerian girls kidnapped by Boko Haram, the loosely organized group of militants terrorizing northern Nigeria.

Her May 4 tweet about the girls, using the hashtag #BringOurGirlsBack, was citied across the media and widely credited for raising awareness of their plight.

(more…)

Jaw Dropping IRONY Alert – Michelle Obama Sends Message Via Social Media: #BringBackOurGirls – While Apparently Overlooking Her Husband’s Role In Arming The Abductors….

I had a very strong feeling over the weekend, as I watched the eyes of the political opportunists light up, that #BringBackOurGirls was going to be another re-run of #KonySurrender.

However, even in the depths of my cynical inclinations I did not expect to see THIS:

Michelle Obama tweet

In order to truly understand the Supernova Level of Irony, and jaw-dropping hypocrisy, you must fully understand the back story to Boko Haram and how one man and three women directly contributed to this crisis of abduction in Nigeria.

The man is Michelle Obama’s husband, President Obama.   The three women are Hillary Clinton, Susan Rice and Samantha Power.

(more…)

House Of Representatives Votes 231-187 To Hold IRS Head Lois Lerner In Contempt Of Congress…

lois lerner 2WASHINGTON DC – The House of Representatives voted Wednesday to hold former IRS official Lois Lerner in contempt of Congress for refusing to testify about the agency’s targeting of conservative groups.

The House voted 231-187 for a resolution holding Lerner in contempt.

Lerner’s case will now be sent to the Justice Department, which then must decide whether to essentially prosecute Lerner in the case.

House GOP leaders have said Lerner’s testimony is important to fully investigate the scandal, in which IRS agents singled out Tea Party nonprofit applications for extra scrutiny. (more…)

Another Boko Haram Attack in Nigeria Border Town Kills 300

300? …And yet people wonder why the Nigerian government has not cracked down.  If a group of terrorists can wipe out an entire town in minutes, the government has no proclivity to rush in against them.   Boko Haram is just as well armed as the government thanks to the Libyan Garage Sale sponsored by Clinton, Power, Rice and Obama.

bokoharamfighters(Associated Press) An attack by Boko Haram Islamists in a northeastern Nigerian town on the Cameroon border has killed hundreds of people, a local senator and witnesses said Wednesday.

News of the gruesome attack in Gamboru Ngala emerged hours after Islamists stormed the town on Monday, but casualty figures had remained unclear.

Area senator Ahmed Zanna told AFP that “the death toll from the attack is around 300,” while residents said more than 100 bodies had been collected so far and that the toll was likely rise.  (link)

(Via Pam Geller)   They set houses on fire and shot those who tried to escape. The only thing more overwhelming than the body count in the global jihad is the denial-apathy-apologetics of the West. And there is something more heinous than the conquest and slaughter rooted in jihadic doctrine, and that is the silence and the sanction of the West.

The banality of evil …..   (Continue Reading)

 

Aaannnndd… another one – Lesbian Admits She Faked Famous Anti-Gay “Hate Crime” To Get Out of Doing Her Homework…

99-Percent-of-DemocratsSAN FRANCISCO, CA, May 6, 2014 – A woman who claimed to be the victim of an anti-gay “hate crime” in 2004 has admitted she faked the incident because she had not done her homework.

Mary (no last name was given in the interview), who in 2004 caused a tumult in her California town when bigoted remarks appeared on her locker, told Buzzfeed’s Sandra Allen that she faked it all because “I hadn’t done” homework assigned at least a week earlier. “None of it. Hadn’t read anything, hadn’t done the notes. I don’t remember what the assignment was, but it was something that we had a week or two to do and I hadn’t done any of it.”

“So I broke into the locker room and I graffitied my locker,” she said.

According to Mary, “The first or second period of the day, they called me out of the office. They said, ‘You can go home if you want to.’ I was like, Sweet. I went home and did my homework.”

candlelit vigil

Things progressed. At one point, Mary claimed she had been hit with an egg in the face. Two local boys were arrested at gunpoint as possible suspects, and a vigil with at least 250 people was held to stand with her.  {the above picture is from that vigil}

(more…)

The Difference It Makes – So Many al-Qaeda Jihadists Flocking To Libya Counter-Terrorism Experts Now Calling It “Scumbag Woodstock”…. And A Treehouse Pictorial

Ironically The Daily Beast, a considerably progressive outlet, has done some substantive research on the entire Libyan Folly. Their recent article runs directly to the issue of “what difference it makes”.

libyans(Via Daily Beast) Leaders from at least three of al Qaeda’s most virulent affiliates are now in Libya. What are they planning there?

In the nearly 20 months since the September 11, 2012 Benghazi attacks, al Qaeda operatives and allied terrorists have flocked to Libya, making the fragile North African country a hub for those seeking to wage jihad from north Africa, current and former U.S. counterterrorism officials tell The Daily Beast.

Not only does al Qaeda host Ansar al-Sharia, one of the militias responsible for the Benghazi attacks that killed Ambassador Chris Stevens and three other Americans. But U.S. intelligence now assesses that leaders from at least three regional al Qaeda affiliates—al Qaeda in the Islamic Maghreb, al Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula and members of the organization of Al-Mulathameen Brigade loyal to Algerian terrorist, Mokhtar BelMokhtar—have all established havens in the lawless regions of Libya outside the control of the central government. (more…)