Today President Trump will be focusing on Pennsylvania with four rallies in the keystone state: Newtown, Reading, Butler and Montoursville.  The first rally is in Newtown within Bucks County, PA. The anticipated start time is 12:000pm EDT  [Livestreams Below]

Trump Campaign LivestreamRSBN Livestream LinkAlternate Livestream Link

This entry was posted in Donald Trump, Election 2020, Live Streaming, media bias, President Trump, RSBN, Uncategorized, USA. Bookmark the permalink.

209 Responses to Battleground Pennsylvania – President Trump Make America Great Again Rally – Newtown, Pennsylvania – 12:00pm EDT Livestream…

1. Fred Witt says:

Today, I am not resting. I feel the cold anger. I am taking action to save our country.

I donated $250 to President Trump’s re-election campaign.

I donated $200 to the CTH.

I am installing a second Trump yard sign.

May God Bless all the Patriots who are mobilizing (in their own way) for action!

• Baron Sicluna says:

Don’t believe the idea that the Democrats are going to be able to steal this election. That’s just meant to depress you and suppress your vote. Just like the polls are meant to suppress your vote. The president has a team in place in Pennsylvania and other places. They learned from Ron DeSantis. They know how to spot this cheating. the Democrats aren’t going to be able to do it on a large scale. yeah they’ll do their vote harvesting but it’s not going to matter. They don’t have the ground game. they’d put all their money into TV ads instead of door knockers. people aren’t going to go out and harvest ballots because they’re scared of dying from covid-19.

2. Eric says:

3. SR says:

NC and PA seem worry states as counting can go after Election Day until other states make 270 for PTrump. FL, MI, AZ, IA and OH are looking good. What is the hell with GA which is always solid red state. WI and MN are on edge.

4. Brant says:

110% proof now that Trump will win. MSM getting on right side if news.

• Puzzled says:

Could it be that they know that Biden indictments are coming. Sounds delusional but why else would the MSM now have something to say about the Biden corruption. Maybe they don’t want to get embarrassed any more than they already have been. Ok you are right I’m crazy.

• Back to basics says:

Ad has been mentioned on numerous other threads, this is a story from 2019. ABC is not on the right side of anything, even though they clearly knew all of this over a year ago.

• dawndoe says:

I hope you’re absolutely right, but it could be they think Biden will win, but are preparing to install Kamala. But I hope it is because they see the corruption of Joe Biden.

5. burnett044 says:

yep

6. Reminds me of the Patriots of today who will follow our President Trump to the gates of Hell and back if that’s what’s needed:

• Publius2016 says:

x10000

45: “Vote by mail…Early Vote…Vote on Election Day…Make sure your VOTE IS COUNTED!

Those are our marching orders!!

• Eileen McRae says:

President Trump is that patriotic Scots “Braveheart” who leads all of us to fight for the freedom of the Republic; for the freedom of the Constitution; for the freedom of the First and Second Amendments; for the freedom of justice; for the freedom of “One nation under God”! Are we his soldiers to answer his call! Onward! Forward into battle!

7. bertdilbert says:

While you wait. Meanwhile in Texas…

8. Ornus says:

Where can I find a MAGA mask that everyone is wearing in the rallies?

9. bertdilbert says:

Sorry this was the video I wanted to post.

10. Patience says:

Another MAGA-A day

TRUMP 2020
    To MAGA ~>every day❣

11. sunnyflower5 says:

12. JRD says:

13. alvasman says:

Some months ago, President Trump stated, “I think it’s going to be easier than last time, but let’s pretend it’s even tougher so that we work even harder.”

I don’t know about the “easier” part nor the “pretend” part, but he sure is working “even harder”!

14. NICCO says:

Now is the time to pray people of God for our country and our president.Rest assured the forces of darkness,satanists/witches/warlocks are praying for the destruction of our nation and this president.Let God arise and His enemies be scattered.Father ,we thank you that your hand is upon our president mightily,we cover him with the precious shed blood of Jesus Christ,and decree and declare Zachariah 2;5 over him and his family..Let the fire of your glory surround them and that no witchcraft,no voodoo,no hex,no vex,no curse no power,no principality and no demon in hell shall prosper against them.Father we ask that you dispatch legions of your warring angelic hosts to destroy every plot and plan of the enemy.Father let your anointing rest strongly upon him at all times and our nation is brought totally back to you.Father ,we praise you,we glorify you in the name above all names ,Jesus Christ,King of Kings,Lord of Lords and soon to return Messiah,Amen.

15. jus wundrin says:

Even far left writers at the SHILL are admitting that President Trump will win:

“The Memo: Trump retains narrow path to victory”

But only narrowly!

Dont be complacent! If you havent done so, get out and vote TRUMP!!!!!

• aremore95 says:

Yeah, I wouldn’t get too upset about the narrow part, because they may be admitting he win, but they’re still leftist hacks. They only added the narrow part to please their Dem masters

• betseyross says:

There is a black out of all news at my house until Tuesday. I am a much happier person and my blood pressure stays down.

• carterzest says:

I cannot look away. This is too important and the way I look at it, if Trump is doing 3-4-5 rallies a day, I am watching 3-4-5 rallies a day. Hard to keep up with, but it helps me keep my cold anger in check. My resolve is stronger than ever. We are living our best life right now and it just so happens that I will be sleep deprived for the next couple days.
          At least you have the Treehome to keep up on the play-by-play!

• Wendy says:

We are going for a big victory including the popular vote! Only overwhelming margin will show American ppl reject the radical left outright.

• decisiontime16 says:

Yes! The popular vote needs to be massive. Every vote counts. The left needs to get the message loud and clear in no uncertain terms whether they will admit it or not.

16. helmhood says:

Liberal Logic: In 2018, the left poured money and enormous resources in the senate and governor races of Texas and Georgia, respectively… and lost.

Liberals: This proves we will win Teas and Georgia!

These people are stupid with only ill intentions. Give them no credibility.

17. Patience says:

The variety of music that is played at the Trump Rallies
    is an example
    that President Trump is for ALL Americans.

18. oldschool64 says:

Currently watching Pence rally in NC on C-SPAN. Flags behind him are flapping like they’re in a hurricane but not one hair out of place. That stupid ol’ fly at the debate probably thought he was landing on a white table or somethin’!

19. JRD says:

Sometimes things are as plain as the nose upon your face.

Pandemic is Dems surrounded by Panic.

PAN dem IC

20. icthematrix says:

So looking at the live stream, is PA also restricting the crowd to mini size so it looks like Biden’s tiny draws are equivalent? DISGUSTING!

21. Patience says:

Love it:
    ‘George Washington’ is amongst the patriots attending

22. booger71 says:

Hope there is a few Secret Service in that building behind the President.

23. betseyross says:

Wow! There is a different tone to this rally. He’s as serious as a heart attack.

24. hoghead2 says:

Listening to the start of POTUS’ speech, he sounds subdued. He sounds tired.

• bosscook says:

If true, then WE need to be his energy. He has given his heart, soul, and mind to saving this country.

• TrumpsterinPa says:

It’s the location. Historic. Where George Washington Launched his crossing of the Delaware. Solemn place. Perfect tone. He will turn it up on his next stop in Reading and then Butler.

• CorwinAmber says:

ZACKLY! plus a man has to pace himself – 14 rallies in 3 days! I am reminded of the scene in The Searchers when John Wayne and his riders realized they had been tricked into following a false lead and that the homestead was likely under attack – one hothead took off immediately to ride the many miles back home, but John Wayne knew better and rested his horse first. Sure enough, he later passed the hot headed kid who was standing next to the carcass of his horse who died of exhaustion. I want our VSG POTUS to be at the top of his game (and voice) on Monday around midnight when he leaves it all on the field. MAGA y’all

• TrumpsterinPa says:

That’s a philly suburb. He’s having a fire side chat. He’s speaking to a specific electorate in PA. President Trump is a genius. Stop the he’s tired or subdued. It’s a strategic and very effective.

• CorwinAmber says:

Yep, I’m from Chester County meself…too bad he couldn’t squeeze in a rally at Valley Forge. And, just as I type this, he is started to get animated talking about going to school in PA…that’s our boy! Go get’em Donald…lead from the front and we’ll follow closely behind – EXCELSIOR!

• trishinsouthernillinois says:

Yes! His announcement of the hostage rescue, he speaks slowly so the foreign press & translators can get his message correctly. This speech is for the world & our enemies.
        He always speaks that way when he’s abroad. Or at the UN.
        He’s off speech now though, hear It?

• betseyross says:

OMG. This is one of his best! I’ve seem most of them, but this topped them all so far.

• Patience says:

Reverent

• retiredseabee says:

Subdued but not tired.Many things on his mind right now. The rescue of an American hostage in Nigeria. And he is still pissed at MN Gov and AG.

25. nats1mom says:

Wow, concerned with his tone; hope everything is okay with him and that other things are not currently going on.

26. Lion2017 says:

Our present day George Washington speaking to us from this historical place. Wasn’t he called George a few days ago? I sense cold anger from our Lion.

• TJ says:

“I may say from intimate knowledge, that we would have lost the services of the greatest character of our country (i.e., George Washington), had he been assailed with the degree of abandoned licentiousness now practised…

“He would have thrown up the helm in a burst of indignation.”
      –Thomas Jefferson to James Sullivan, 1805. ME 11:73

27. Sue says:

President Trump sounds a little “quieter”, subdued in his speech today. I’m sure he’s feeling a mix of emotions such as tiredness, anger (from MN governor and AG), the seriousness of the upcoming election, dismay at upcoming cheating, etc. There are lots of emotions and yet, President Trump has to save his energy for all 4 rallies today.

28. Karen says:

I think he is trying to save his voice. He has several rallies today I think.

29. I wonder what has happened, what is wrong? Our VSPOTUS seems more than just tired, he seems disheartened this morning.

30. InAz says:

I just read a Commie left site and comments. Someone posted an article about Joe Biden sending flowers to a funeral for a regular person. Then the comments went to attacking President Trump’s selfishness, rhetoric etc.
    Joe’s a nice guy and needs to be president.

All are ignoring the Hunter Biden story.
    They also believe Texas is in play for Biden, believe Biden will sweep the Electoral College.
    Hitlary Clinton is on the Electoral College in her state. Too many people who have major political influence are on the Electoral College in many states.

31. Patience says:

RSBN’s camera angle/shot is perfect
    …with our Flag waving atop the building behind our dear and amazing President.

32. fanbeav says:

Look at this crowd on his way in!

33. Winky says:

I know I can donate here by pressing the donate button..easy….done….

Can someone post where the best place is to donate to president trump’s reelection to make sure he is getting it fast and directly?…thanks

34. sunnyflower5 says:

The property where President Trump is speaking is so picturesque.

35. Marcia says:

Retired Magistrate here: I am watching President Trump now; he is a little quieter than normal but then he has a really busy schedule for the next several days.

Also, if I remember right, he has seasonal allergy problems. Here in Central Ohio leaf mold allergies are a real problem right now. My eyes are running and so is nose. Not Covid-19, just allergies. I wonder how many of those positive Covid-19 tests are for a cold, flu or allergies, or just false positives.

• Makes sense. On these Covid tests – they are using PCR tests cranked up to 40 cycles of amplification ( germany uses 35). Each cycle massively magnifies virus particles. At 40 , this test picks up fragments of dead viruses , older corona viruses ( from the common cold) etc. I bet a lot of these positive tests are false positives.

36. He certainly does not look tired or under the weather to me. Its early afternoon. he probably does not take uppers and downers to artificially boost himself. The engine is just warming up! I actually like this tone. DJT certainly has a wild side that we all enjoy, but might frighten some old ladies and on the fence voters – they will feel more comfortable with this tone. After all, DJT supporters dont need any more motivation to vote – its the fence-sitters that are in play.

• Completely off-topic, I was sad to hear of Sean Connery’s death. he defined masculinity ( and I do believe the women enjoyed him too!) and adventure for a lot of us in the 1960s – what a great Bond!
      Goodby Mr Bond.

• cow wow says:

rshanker, I agree and I’ve learned when our President gets and sounds like this to perk up and really pay attention. He did not disappoint this first speech, quite serious for serious minded people.
      I and our entire family dropped what we were doing and listened intently to every word.
      This really is deadly serious business Americans. Vote!

37. kaste668 says:

I think he is using more of his indoor voice since the crowd is seated.

38. Gary Whalen says:

Trump seeming tired at his rally? While Benghazi was under attack Obama went to bed so he could rest before a trip to a fundraiser in Vegas. Anyone doubt Trump stayed awake and involved until he knew the hostage in Nigeria was rescued and the Seal Team out of harm’s way? Just a thought.

39. FPCHmom says:

40. FPCHmom says:

This is why PDJT needs to conserve his energy-

41. bosscook says:

When my kids were little and needed guidance, my voice got really low and quiet…they knew Mom meant business. Not that POTUS thinks we are little kids….his voice speaks to the seriousness, the gravity of the evil within our country. I appreciate that and know he means serious business.

42. Rikster says:

C’mon gang, ease up on the concern and worry. If I did as many speeches as the President has done in the last few weeks I’d sound like my dogs squeaky toy.

43. gabytango says:

PDJT on Supreme Court Ruling allowing extra days for ballots to be counted: “This is a HORRIBLE thing the United States Supreme Court has done to our country. I say it loud and proud.”

44. Magabear says:

Boo, the one near me in Newtown was a virtual rally…… was hoping to attend a real one. 😞

45. Eric says:

46. retiredseabee says:

LOL ha ha ha. Ilhan Omar for DHS Secretary…..LOL

47. oldschool64 says:

Ilhan Omar Director of Homeland Security!

My ribs are hurtin’ over here!

48. Patience says:

“cryin’ chuck”
    “kah mah la”
    “under the harris”
    …”I’m running for senate”

Many truths told with a bit o jest
    >I do love me MY President Donald J Trump !

49. RWG (Right Wing Gal) says:

He’s got people laughing as much as any stand up comedian at this one

50. kaste668 says: