The second of three President Trump ‘battleground Pennsylvania‘ rallies takes place today at the Lancaster Airport in Lititz, PA.  The anticipated start time is 1:30pm EDT. [Livestream Links Below]

Trump Campaign LivestreamRSBN Livestream LinkFox News Livestream

This entry was posted in Donald Trump, Election 2020, Live Streaming, media bias, Patriotism, President Trump, RSBN, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

89 Responses to Battleground Pennsylvania – President Trump Make America Great Again Rally – Lititz, PA – 1:30pm EDT Livestream…

1. Beigun says:

RED WAVE, BABY!

• swal106 says:

They even had Amish in attendance for this one….For the first time the Amish are getting involved because of the assault on Religion that has been going on. GOOD for them….

2. jkcinsalem says:

VSGPDJT looked very happy this morning. He loves this.

3. Cocoon says:

Biden is proving to be a worse campaigner than Clinton.
    And that is saying something.

4. Deplorable_Vespucciland says:

According to FOX NEWS four of their on-air personalities are going into quarantine because of possible covid exposure on a flight from Nashville to New York after the last debate. They are Juan Williams, Martha MacCallum, Bret Baier, and Dana Perino.

Meanwhile the TRUMP TRAIN keeps on chugging along.

~~~~~~~ TRUMP the VOTE ~~~~~~~

• Magabear says:

Well, if there were going to be 4 to go into quarentine…….😁

Mean, I know. 😎

• All fake news should go into 14 day quarantine. No election interference then.

• sunnyflower5 says:

Meaning they will film from their remote/home locations thus pushing China Virus “sudden uptick” 24 hrs a day on FOX—as Biden hides.
      When Joe goes low….China Virus “Cases” goes high!

• billrla says:

sunnyflower: Yes, that’s the plan. Plain as day. It’s just a week and a few days before the election and we’re all gonna die.

• Oldspeak says:

Posted before so apologies, just I KNOW they are going to play this card – anyway, here is my hypothesis on the supposed “2nd wave”. Firstly, we may have to remind ourselves that people actually are admitted and do die in hospital EVERY DAY – for a variety of illnesses – thousands of them. We just never pay attention or care for that matter, as long as it does not impact our own lives. Now we KNOW that many, many of these daily “customers” have been putting off/staying away from medical facilities out of the near hysterical fear induced by the media and others. So, what has happened to their health?? Did all these “daily” ailments just go away? – of course not. They have just made their issues worse, and the cue longer. Now lets add in our hyper testing, with its inherent flaws https://lockdownsceptics.org/lies-damned-lies-and-health-statistics-the-deadly-danger-of-false-positives/?fbclid=IwAR3Ewn1W3kzoprhUukBTH9nc6-dD39VpDoCuyN5A8T7v3RJYlZfZI3BYqXc
        So now we have a “wave” (see link) of “cases”, and undoubtable an increase of hospital admissions, but not due to Covid symptoms, but due to our backlog mentioned earlier. All of these admissions will be tested for CV19 and if pos will be reported and counted as a Covid patient. If any go on to die, bazinga, we have another covid “death” and if the method of counting is anything like the UK – A person who dies within 28 days of receiving a positive cv19 result will counted as a covid death https://coronavirus.data.gov.uk/deaths?fbclid=IwAR0IAncAJu1hxGFPBKGGxW2kqgtIJQEf4YVAvgFNqPhpcsWiOIdEmIgS9rc . If one now combines the two, it is easy to “create” the “2nd wave”. Finally, they may well be “protecting our health service” – but it’s not from any pandemic 2nd wave, but from a mand made self-induced medical and policy blunder of epic proportions. One statistic should tell us is the sCFR (symptomatic Case Fatality Rate) that ALL hospitals should be using, because the “real” covid patients should be diagnosed and admitted after presenting COVID symptoms, not their neglected cardiovascular/AIDS/TB/Cancer/Diabetes, etc issues.

• auscitizenmom says:

They are definitely playing with the statistics. I read an article that they are looking into the covid statistics in FL because things look really skewed. Everything seems to be counted as COVID.

• Deplorable_Vespucciland says:

They are enacting this plan too late to affect the Election, Oldspeak. It won’t work now because Trump supporters will go out and vote no matter what. And the lazy democrats are just looking for a reason to stay home as they are totally unmotivated.

• waterthelibertytree01 says:

Perfect, get those anti-american a&&hats outta here!!!

• TL Howard says:

Bathrooms have been found to be places of contagion with the virus. Bathroom planes are notorious–so small people don’t wash their hands thoroughly.

• Camaletta says:

Wow. I guess The Five will be pretty good tonight. Lol

• numbersixdance says:

Adios…four of my favorites…we’ll miss you…see you in 14 days. …get well soon!

5. helmhood says:

Biden needs Pennsylvania, while the President has a path to victory that doesn’t have to include the state. It is a battleground, because when PA is called for Trump, it is game over.

I think this election cycle, the good people of Pennsylvania will reject the message of hopelessness and despair.

• RWG (Right Wing Gal) says:

I pray you’re right. I don’t want to just barely beat these evil people, I want to completely crush them so they cannot rise again for at least a decade. They’ve put us through hell this year and I want to pay them back appropriately.

• paper doll says:

They did the last 😉

• waterthelibertytree01 says:

Agreed, all they’re peddling is more negative and dispair, offering no solutions……stealing MAGA success points already working

• Julia Adams says:

“…the good people of Pennsylvania will reject the message of hopelessness, despair and the prospect of unemployment, more lockdowns and high gasoline prices.”

• More Bore says:

Yep, all eyes on PA this time, and the DS knows they have the gov and PA SC in their corner. Now emboldened by the USSC unwillingness to act, and with the media brothels preparing the battlespace with the fear campaign: do not be surprised if they try to shut down in person voting.

I do not envy the citizens of PA, but you may be called on to save the republic. I think most of the other states and their shenanigans are manageable. But clearly the DNC and DS have decided thats where the war will be lost or won.

• warrprin1 says:

Reporting from the People’s Republic of Pennsylvania:
        What MB said, ⬆️…

The Governor missed the legal window for shutting down in-person voting. It has to be done at least 20 days prior to Election Day. But based on 243 consecutive days of the Governor’s dictated hostage situation here, do not be surprised if Wolf decides to break the law and close them anyway. He sells the theory consistently that the State Declaration of Emergency gives him the authority to do whatever the hell he wants to do. Then he hides behind the skirts of Dr. R. Levine, Health Secretary with “mandates” from that Dept.

Thank you for saying you don’t envy us. I don’t envy us either. I will be at my polling place station next Tuesday, 11/3, checking in the voters all day, and praying for the right outcome: the preservation of our Republic.

• I expect MASSIVE voter fraud in PA, particularly in Philadelphia. The Dems have set it up so there is no way to challenge fraudulent ballots. Turn out will likely be about 117%.

• numbersixdance says:

PA won’t be called until weeks after the election due to their Supreme Court decisions…. Nice to have but we can’t count on it.

• jsarnak says:

I live in Pennsylvania, in a city that votes Democrat. There is 1 Biden Harris sign at a small garage that seems to be open 1 or 2 days per month. Meanwhile, even poor people, I live in the “projects” Know that Democrats have been terrible for the city. Many of them still vote Democrat because they get a taxi voucher , a lunch voucher, and a bus pass for 30 days. That is all open and talked about, I don’t know what is hidden. I never received my absentee ballot, even though I have a true medical excuse, I received a primary ballot in the mail, so this is “fraud” , yes it is just me, but it proves a point. I will vote in person. The DNC has made mail-in ballots almost unable to be disqualified, the State Supreme Court is Dem controlled and they have gone crazy, I think much will be overturned by SCOTUS but that is after the election. Make no mistake, they are attempting to steal the election. They are despicable people.

6. Magabear says:

Hope it’s nicer out in Lancaster than it is here in Bucks county. Rainy and kind of miserable out. 😒

7. pwwatson8888 says:

I am in PA. I got Naturalized in 2018 too late to vote. I left the UK, a Socialist Nightmare and I do NOT WANT A COMMUNIST GOVERNMENT IN MY NEW HOME. I will cast my vote for DJT.

• paper doll says:

Welcome!

• Magabear says:

Welcome aboard!

• Julia Adams says:

Welcome and thank you for coming to America and the great Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, which was established by King Charles Ii and the colony was founded by William Penn. It’s also the birthplace of the founding of our country and our declaration of our independence. Pennsylvanians will not choose socialism

• jsarnak says:

Thank you for realizing the danger, this is NOT about “Orange Man” Bad, this is about a small powerful group of people destroying The U.S. from within. The disturbing part is that so many average citizens have been thoroughly brainwashed by Media and Dem. Politicians. I talked repeatedly with an older woman from the suburbs, nicest lady ever, until you mention Trump. She begins to curse and raise her voice, it is astonishing, I am sure the CIA is proud of the work they have done to the population.

8. pwwatson8888 says:

9. WeThePeople2016 says:

I have been to Lititz, PA. It is a quaint town. Loved it. It has a really neat Pretzel factory and a chocolate factory. I would also bet there will be Amish and Mennonites in attendance at the rally.

10. furtive says:

Florida tally:

“ As of Monday 8:40am (10/26)…

6M Florida ballots cast out of 14.4M, now at 42% including vote by mail (uncounted)
    Florida Democrats +354K vote lead over Republicans (2.55M vs 2.2M).
    2.26M mailed ballots to be counted. *

in-person voting over first full week, 2.2M voters have turned out, with Republicans showing up at the polls in larger numbers (1M vs Democrats (766K).

The math doesn’t make sense, unless the total votes by party includes uncounted mail in ballots or…
    florida republicans are voting 🗳 for Traitor Joe—-he changed his mind he’s making some appearances in safe cities in Florida Broward & Tampa “by invitation only” 😝 😆 😂 LOL

——
    *No mail in ballots are counted until 11-3

11. OffCourseNation says:

Do not put off voting until Nov 3. Vote now, if you haven’t already.

You might be sick Nov 3. You might be injured. Someone you have to take care of might be. The weather could be really bad. Your car might break down. The lines could be hours long.

Remember, “he who hesitates is lost”.

12. Liked by 7 people

13. TL Howard says:

When I got up this morning and saw what the market was doing I said, “Yes, just as I figured.” This is the last gasp from the “We are the Masters of the Universe” group.

They are flooding the globe with dire warnings that “The Virus is BACK” and the puppet media is touting (yes, not “reporting” but “touting” as if the listener can hear them smile as they say it),”Deaths on the Rise Again.”

You fall out of tree and break your neck? Covid Death!

It’s also the reason Joe is back in his bunker. He’s letting the media take this to next Tuesday.

• fanbeav says:

Fox News is also doing it’s job. Instructing those who were at the last Presidential debate to quarantine at home.

• RWG (Right Wing Gal) says:

I tried for the umpteenth time to get my mother in law to not watch Faux for the next week. She KNOWS they are lying but she still considers them “conservative news.” She is absolutely addicted to it and gets upset right when they tell her to. It’s maddening!

• Deplorable_Vespucciland says:

Get her over to NewsMax as it should be available on her cable/satellite system without changing her channel package. Good luck!

14. Liked by 1 person

15. tuskyou says:

Jeffrey Lord gets a well deserved shout out from POTUS!

16. MM says:

Add 5 votes to PDJT in FL.
    Just got back home.
    2 of the voters with me were 1st time voters.

17. sunnydaze says:

OMG. Between the nuns in OH. and the Amish today standing right behind Trump and yucking it up right along with him, Dem Tears and Outrage going thru the roof now!

I can just hear them stamping their feet and screaming!

18. tuskyou says:

This is great how he’s describing the exit polls and refers to “our people”.

• RWG (Right Wing Gal) says:

Agree, I am one of them! I remember telling an idiot hipster who asked me who I voted for: “The winner.” I bet they counted me down as a Hillary voter.

19. realeyecandy1 says:

Got our neighbor out to vote this morning 🙂 His FIRST vote EVER!!! Took my neighbor above me a Trump hat, signage and pin and TRUMP/PENCE yard sign. We we at the rally in Ohio and they gave them away.

20. tuskyou says:

POTUS calling out the rinos, “sometimes they’re worse”. We must drain them in the 2nd term and replace them with MAGA candidates.

21. tuskyou says:

I love when POTUS says he prefers the limo. During the primary we went to a Trump rally in Wisc and there were a lot of bikers there. He went on a long hilarious riff about motorcycles and how politicians come out wearing vests/chaps then sit on a bike. He said we’d never see him doing that cause he prefers the limo. Everyone cheered- – – not one disappointed person including my husband and I who both ride. Thank God for Trump’s authenticity (I love him so much for this trait)

• steph_gray says:

My current favorite joke is his complaint that the Jumbotron cost him so much. 🤣

I was so impressed that he got the Biden “George” gaffe on to it today! Talk about rapid response…

22. Patience says:

Red Tidal-TiTleWAVE coming November 3, 2020!!!!

The best IS yet to come !!!!!

23. Patience says:

“Winning, Winning, WINNING”

24. Patience says:

I love it….. OUR President nows faces the cameras and does some dancin!

25. Lion2017 says:

We love President Trump! God bless you!

26. sync says:

The PA Republican Party has now asked the PA Supreme Court to stay its decision re: the Nov. 6 deadline while it pursues a cert petition at SCOTUS

A cert petition has been filed with SCOTUS, and the PA GOP is asking the justices for “expedited consideration” — “to decide the case on the merits before Election Day or, in the alternative, on an otherwise expedited schedule”

27. So he is two hours late or am I watching a rerun? It’s 3:43

28. Hey Last Refuge, a shout out to PA for PDJT:

I have seen a number of stories about PA going for PDJT but possible massive voter fraud stealing the state for Sleepy Joe. However, PDJT will not need PA to win.

29. flatlandgoober says:

I’m starting to think he IS Superman!