Worth it…

First, to those who are offering support – THANK YOU.  I remain outside the wire.

In the background there is very good news.  Two years of preparation are paying dividends. The first series of tested oral briefs, even upon DC equity holders, was met with stunned acceptance… “Yes, it’s irrefutable.”  The assembled brief, the guiding documents that hold the direct evidence, is at the presses right now (targeted completion date Friday).

…”it’s not only what’s in the documents, it’s also what’s on the documents that matters, & no-one ever noticed until now.”.. ~JW

The next few weeks are critical.  Unfortunately, charging the ramparts means having to spend less time on daily events, research and writing, and more time on preparation for the confrontation I have discussed.  That’s why the daily content of the site is less. However, that said, THE alliance of allies is forming.

Each person briefed recognizes this is much bigger than previously thought.   Stunningly so.  I’m also traveling and setting the systems in place to trigger events with or without a Barr-Durham reveal.  Hoping for ‘with’; recent background indicators support ‘with‘; but preparing for ‘without’ just in case. Redundancies.

Coordination of travel is challenging, but whatever it takes.  Do or do not, there is no try.

Again, thanks for your support.  Every prayer is felt, and I really believe those prayers are making a difference.  Things are falling into place, doors opening, in a way that can only be described as guided. I’m seriously humbled.  Prayerfully so…  Failure is not our option.

~ Sundance

Do not worry yourself with dark imaginings.  Turn your fear into resolve; turn that resolve into action.  I am not going to be discouraged… check that….  I purposefully choose not to be discouraged. Each of us has the ability to control our thoughts.

Do, or do not… there is no room for try.

Live your best life, RIGHT NOW, and remember it’s the only one we have.

We live in the greatest nation on the face of the earth.  We are the people of that nation, with boundless opportunities most of the world can only dream of.

We are Americans….

Stop giving the opposition power by positioning your outlook that they will do nothing…. just stop.  Demand action.  You are worth it. Do not give them an inch of room for obfuscation.  Do not worry about being perceived as an a**hole about it.

“Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go.”

Joshua 1:9

Quit listening to those who say “can’t” and “won’t”…

If they feel comfortable sitting in their socially distant box and bitching about all things that are not right, or might be not be right…. Or, if they prefer to allow themselves to be overcome with dark imaginings simply because what cannot be done is more comfortable than the effort to oversee what needs to be done…. well, that’s okay.

They can do that.

And when they are done doing that they’ll still be in the same place.

But I swear you this: I am a professional cynic, yet I am more confident than ever.

The goal is in sight.. a blinding light… and it cannot be avoided.  Recent events have only confirmed this to be true.   All around you, in your neighborhood, village and hamlet, are people who are just like you; find them.  Rally to the standard.

We are on the right side of history.

Do, or do not, there is no try.

We are being guided.  It is rather remarkable.

King Henry V – Shakespeare

[…] “In peace there’s nothing so becomes a man
As modest stillness and humility:
But when the blast of war blows in our ears,
Then imitate the action of the tiger;
Stiffen the sinews, summon up the blood,
Disguise fair nature with hard-favour’d rage;
Then lend the eye a terrible aspect;
Let pry through the portage of the head
Like the brass cannon; let the brow o’erwhelm it
As fearfully as doth a galled rock
O’erhang and jutty his confounded base,
Swill’d with the wild and wasteful ocean.
Now set the teeth and stretch the nostril wide,
Hold hard the breath and bend up every spirit
To his full height. On, on, you noblest English.
Whose blood is fet from fathers of war-proof!
Fathers that, like so many Alexanders,
Have in these parts from morn till even fought
And sheathed their swords for lack of argument:
Dishonour not your mothers; now attest
That those whom you call’d fathers did beget you.
Be copy now to men of grosser blood,
And teach them how to war. And you, good yeoman,
Whose limbs were made in England, show us here
The mettle of your pasture; let us swear
That you are worth your breeding; which I doubt not;
For there is none of you so mean and base,
That hath not noble lustre in your eyes.
I see you stand like greyhounds in the slips,
Straining upon the start. The game’s afoot:
Follow your spirit, and upon this charge
Cry ‘God for Harry, England, and Saint George!’

This entry was posted in AG Bill Barr, Big Government, Big Stupid Government, Conspiracy ?, Deep State, Dem Hypocrisy, Dept Of Justice, Donald Trump, Election 2020, FBI, IG Report Comey, IG Report FISA Abuse, IG Report McCabe, media bias, Notorious Liars, President Trump, Spygate, Spying, THE BIG UGLY, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

726 Responses to Worth it…

1. Steve says:

I am very humbled at this mans love of country.Thank you.

2. StanH says:

Let’s roll!

3. Hello fellow deplorables, I’m posting for the very first time because of the wonderful news from Sundance!

“it’s not only what’s in the documents, it’s also what’s on the documents that matters, & no-one ever noticed until now”

I think the reference here is that printers and copiers leave a traceable machine ID watermark! Kaaaaboom!

• SanJac says:

Every single copier and fax machine and all in one that we have at home leaves it’s signature in letters and numbers and has it’s own email address.

• John Good says:

You may have something there, but Sundance cannot disclose too much info., as if found out he will be “Arkancided”, like Jeffrey Epstein was!

I am still “reeling” over how much evil there is in the World, after researching “Child Molesting” by the powerful & rich & famous, who think that they can do anything they want to.

Please be careful Sundance, as these people must realize that their whole World is coming to an end soon & they are getting very desperate.

And like a guy I grew up with once said… “Desperate people do desperate things”!

Now, go out & save America, Canada, Mexico & the rest of the World that’s worth saving!

OH, by the way, we may be up against a much larger enemy than we thought:

• Tom W. says:

Yes, there are still many questions around pizzagate and James Alefantis (David Brock’s ex-lover). This is an early video when the story broke.

• magamung says:

I am actually watching a Linkin Park video while typing this. Chester and Chris didn’t kill themselves. They are going to expose very bad people. I would love to think this is a conspiracy theory, but I just can’t anymore.

• Tom W. says:

Well, that wasn’t the video link I intended or posted. Something weird happened there. Let me try again.

• Very odd first line there John Good. One that I wouldn’t have typed and left on this thread, for sure. “he will be Arkancided”… c’mon man.

• John Good says:

So you feel that Bill & Hillary Clinton are innocent in all these attempts to bring down Trump & are innocent of all the accusations on the website Arkancide?

Arkancide is a collection of News Headlines about what was going on in Arkansas while Bill Clinton was the Governor.

Now, after reading my post again, I guess that I could have worded it better & said “he could be Arkancided”, but I am not known for my “subtlety”!

I am Sorry if I offended anyone here, but with both my parents growing up in WW2 Europe under Communism, Socialism, Facism, etc., I do not want to live under it here in North America & we all know what will happen if Trump does not win in November.

• bentley1blog says:

bailey…nice catch. TY

4. Ivehadit says:

Continuing to hold you in a all encompassing protective shield of prayer, 24/7, Sundance. And calling all the Company of Heaven to be near you and all the Treehouse always. So proud and grateful to be “know” you and all you have and are doing!

5. I'm the King baby says:

Let’s Rock

6. Donated $50. You are an asset to our country! Wishing you best of luck.

7. sunnyflower5 says:

God Bless you and keep you safe.
    Thank you will never be enough.

8. Crispy says:

Never posted here before. Watching this site for 2-3 years, very interested, but doubtful that anything would change, that there would ever be anything like real justice for the swamprats.
    This gives me hope.
    I am praying for your safety and for wisdom and clarity as you present this information.

9. nerveman says:

Can anyone expound on this? it’s not only what’s in the documents, it’s also what’s on the documents that matters, & no-one ever noticed until now.”.. ~JW

• 4sure says:

Could be who were CC on the docs or who saw them but never did anything or notes on docs implicating a coverup or instructions to destroy evidence.

• ElGato says:

Somebody mentioned fingerprints. Wouldn’t that be something…

• DJ says:

” …it’s also what’s on the documents that matters,”
      ——————————————————————
      My guess – and it’s only that – is that that is referring to stamps and signatures.

Take, for instance, the bogus and lie filled letter from the FBI to the FISA court that has been detailed here in the past. It is not just the content that matters, but the signatures of the people who “verified” the contents.

• Could also mean the classification level stamped on the documents.

10. Bogeyfree says:

Is JW – James Wolfe??

Do we all need to go back and scour all documents with James Wolfe in them and pay very close attention to what is ON these documents.

11. Doppler says:

I was thinking what might be “on the evidence,” and, forgive the rank speculation, but I wondered about that “inter-agency agreement” referred to in the footnote to Judge Collyer’s opinion, purporting to authorize the illegal access granted to independent contractors to spy on Americans without warrant. Who would have signed that? Possibly intelligence agency heads. Possibly independent contractors. Possibly after being passed around and “printed” and read and approved in the WH, and / or by various globalist or political operatives with money changing hands quid pro quo.

Hopeful thinking.

12. My imagination ran so fast with this….. I’m looking for a paper bag to breath into! I’m so excited with the thought of Sundance joining forces to pull America from the brink!

13. gildie says:

Will have the blacksmith forge a ‘corona muralis’ for you on your return.

14. publius69 says:

God speed Sundance.

15. publius69 says:

God speed Sundance.

16. publius69 says:

God speed Sundance.

17. publius69 says:

God speed Sundance.

18. Peppurr says:

God speed Sundance! I will be praying for you!

19. Rick554 says:

GOD Speed Sundance. When the Call comes , I will be with ya. For My Grandsons and for My Country. REDHORSE!!!

20. publius69 says:

God speed Sundance

21. Drogers says:

Do, or do not… there is no room for try.

You’re wrong Sundance.

Often in my life I’ve weighed in on issues I knew I had no chance of winning but it didn’t stop me from doing what I knew in my heart was right. Many are the times in my life I’ve walked with a friend after he’s given it all only to come up heartbreakingly short.

The winner has a thousand new friends. The loser has the same friends yesterday that he’ll have for the rest of his life.

We only guess at what we think you’re doing. You’re in our minds hourly. We don’t know that you’ll be successful but we stand in your corner shouting encouragement because that’s the least we can do. We wait for the latest news that you’re still battling the enemy and still unharmed.

After the good fight is fought and the victor crowned, regardless of outcome we’re here. Sometimes the best answer, sometimes the only answer is, ‘I tried.’

22. ChefABay says:

Godspeed and thank you Sundance!

23. woodworker says:

General Sundance, your troops await the orders you have for us.

24. Climate Heretic says:

I’m just an outsider (down under), but if Sundance’s “Two years of preparation are paying dividends.”, comes to fruition then Sundance will deserve the Presidential Medal of Freedom or at least the Presidential Citizens Medal.

Regards
    Climate Heretic

25. atpooka says:

Praying for you, all the treepers, President Trump and the country.

26. Heartland says:

Hello all.
    First time poster, long time reader. I started reading here shortly, if I remember correctly, right before the’16 election after following a link from American Thinker. Matter of fact, I can’t think of a day since then that I have not read most articles and comments.
    I thank SD and staff, as well as you posters for giving me the constructive points to “sway” others to realize the jeopardy our Republic has been facing for an extended time.
    SD, and staff thank you for enlightening me.
    Fellow Treepers thank you for the post to end opinions.

Through this site I have been able to see clearly enough to explain to my 12 yr old,sob, wife, family, friends and many coworkers the peril we face.
    Love the morning prayer grandmacofeve(sp)?
    Prayers and blessings to all you Patriots and your families during this time of spiritual warfare.

Donation pending.
    Wow that was a long comment for my first ever social media or other post.

27. jenn3atl says:

This treehouse has been my refuge each and every day for the past three years. I’m praying for Sundance and for all who reside in this special place. Godspeed Sundance.

28. snoflake25 says:

I would like to donate to CTH but for the life of me I can’t seem to figure out where to donate on the site. Can anyone help?

29. deeperinfo says:

Sundance
    One Question: who are the redactors bosses?

Thank you in words and my 2 cents coming your way. A pittance for your value.
    I’ve been trying to order my mind on this huge Conspiracy, so I’ve gone to writing lists of the team players to get straight (CIA-black; Deep State Dept-red; DOD-blue; politicians and staff-brown; journalists-yellow; White House-green; DNC-pink; NSA-invisible). Over 100 characters in this tragic farce.
    Also trying to think like prosecutors and what actions can be tied to higher levels. Discerning true believers from dupes and coordinating conspirators. Professional, organizational, school, marriage links within The Network. Specific laws that were broken that lead up, not just a dead end unconnected vindictive move. It seems getting actionable intelligence requires something more than what is in the public arena – forcing cooperation, uncovering more communication, someone mentioned fingerprints, maybe the leak search uncovered a clue: in any case the public presentation will need to be concise, impeccably accurate, and presented like a first rate movie and commercial. Footnotes with documents to make it unassailable.
    “In their own words…”
    First we F Flynn, then we F Trump.
    Are all our Oconus Lures approved?
    The White House is running this.
    VERY inflammatory 302’s we didn’t turn over to Congress.
    Tailor what we send to McCabe on MYE.
    I’d like to find a way to credibly dismiss this.
    The Seventh Floor.

How to make this actionable? I eagerly await the Spotlights of Truth at the Red Carpet Premiere!

30. Meriadoc01 says:

Glad to hear there are good things unfolding behind the scenes. It does seem like many things are breaking Trump’s way, but the deep state/media narrative beats on us like unreason incarnate. It grinds down even the most cheerful and optimistic souls. I have faith in SD’s strategy and tactics. You’re a shelter in the storm, Sundance!!

31. USA Citizen says:

Why do people keep voting for Democrat Governors and Mayors in their states like Minnesota, New York, Washington, California, Etc. and then they complain about shootings, riots, looting, burning businesses, and tearing down statues. This is what the people get when they vote for a Democrat. The only states that don’t have this chaos are the states that have Republican Governors and Mayors. Wake Up you stupid Democrat voters. Stop being “Trump” haters and start using your common sense and stop voting for Democrat politicians who don’t give a damn about you. President Trump does care! Please vote for Donald J. Trump on November 3, 2020.

• WSB says:

Group brainwashing. Now you know what happened in 1938 Germany.

• I have an answer from WA State. When conservative (or Republican) wins, the Dems keep ‘finding’ sets of 5000 votes for Dems. ALL 5000. Rinse and repeat. This will happen over and over until the Dem wins.
      Until Mr. Trump came along, I quit voting. It does NO GOOD to vote Red. We don’t have a chance.
      I can only speak of the criminals here. No knowledge of how it works in the other fu*ked up states.

• suicdeclutch63 says:

I live in Seattle and am surrounded by people who will bend themselves into pretzels to justify the looting and burning and the violence. Many of these people I consider to be intelligent, rational people but I guess I am wrong about that. For the past few months I have started asking people “When will you have enough? What is it going to take to make different choices at the ballot box?” I often get this wave and dismissal that “they are all bad” but we know that is just a way to free themselves from the responsibility they have in helping getting idiots elected, over and over again. I have come to believe that most will not change until it is far too late; not until we are living in a wreckage of a country and they are surrounded by destruction, fifth, corruption and tyranny will they wake up. Unfortunately most of them won’t do anything but whine and blame others as they do now. Maybe they aren’t so rational and intelligent after all. It’s lonely living behind enemy lines.

32. Jimmy Jack says:

Lord grant Sundance and his team an unshakable hedge of protection.

33. paulashley says:

Boy, did i need to hear these encouraging words today! Praying hard!

34. Bree says:

Praying for you Sundance!!!!

35. Demeter says:

“In the background there is *very* good news…”

I can’t tell you how happy those words make me Sundance! For the past several years I’ve read your site daily. Coming from you, a self-described “professional cynic” that quote above and the whole positive tenor of your recent post has me feeling hopeful!!

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for everything you’ve done, did and are doing. A grateful nation stands with you. Godspeed and Good Luck in these next weeks.

Be Safe!

36. TK says:

No captain can do very wrong if he places his ship alongside that of the enemy. H. Nelson. God Speed Sundance. TK

37. older/wiser says:

I just donated to your site. Unlike so many here I did not know of the treehouse until Donald Trump had started his campaign. W.hen he first announced I thought it must be a joke and did not take him seriously at all. It was his steadfast support from so many people that made me pay attention-boy did he get my attention! I am and have been for a long time a registered Independent because of the corrupt nature of both parties. It was through a link at another site that brought me here and I have lurked here every day since.

The passion that Sundance has put into his work here is unbelievable. I have learned so much
    from the in depth research and his ability to explain such complicated corruption in words that just make it so clear.

The years since the election have been such a roller coaster of emotion; waiting and waiting for justice to be done. I have called congresspeople, senators (small c and small s because that’s what they deserve), I wrote to AG Barr. No response from any of them!

I have never commented before-have been a bit intimidated by all the insight and knowledge of those who do comment. I am now because I want to be counted. I left my contact info so that it’s available if needed and will do whatever is needed that I am able to do.
    Sundance, I pray for you and those assisting you and you are a blessing to us all.

38. Iamtoday says:

Respect. Go get ‘em, Sundance. We’ve got your six.

39. Bogeyfree says:

Question…..

Didn’t BOTH the NYT and Judicial Watch FOIA The Page FISA?

And since the NYT got it to cover for the original leak players didn’t JW also get a copy?

So maybe what they each got were different and nobody compared them until now??

Maybe what was ON (signature, date, redactions, words etc) each of them was different

40. simplewins says:

So I just came across something rather illuminating. I occasionally take pics of the posts on here and text them to my brother, who is a conservative also. This time I wanted to send him this whole thread and SD’s article. Well much to my surprise, the text with the link was never sent. I spoke to my brother and he never got it. I sent it again and nothing. I tried sending it to my wife, nothing. I had to email it to my brother for him to read it. So the CTH is getting blocked from texts.

41. Digressive says:

The cynic in me wonders what plague the dems will launch by this weekend to get this out of the news. The optimist in me feels assured when Sundance is optimistic. I’m looking forward to seeing the offense finally get on the field…let’s see some mammoth home runs.

• TheWanderingStar says:

Maybe Ruth “Buzzy” Ginsburg will take herself out for the party. That’ll set them off. Probably won’t even hear another word about BLM too.

• Digressive says:

A summer melee for her seat would definitely be the distraction they need. I saw she was hospitalized with a fever and chills. Coincidence? Never-the-less, that would nice to get one more conservative on the bench (or at least one less crazy) to stop Roberts from being the 5th liberal vote.

• Kay123 says:

Please…. don’t wish anyone d ead.
          As tempting as it is …..being a dumoRat
          and all….. but we are all God’s children.
          We would not want you to feel guilty….in your
          heart …if she died after your “wish.”

Peace…. and be well, my friend.

42. WSB says:

Sundance, I have read through the entire post and am humbled. You have a determined army marching alongside.

And failure is NOT an option.

May God bless us all.

43. ginaswo says:

💕🙏🇺🇸

44. WSB says:

Meantime, the cog may be loosening. Jeff Sessions sizeably lost his primary.

Thank you, God. Now, we work on Tuberville.

45. cnd90 says:

SD-
    We are with you. In Spirit. On our face before our Holy God In prayer. In fasting.
    In monetary support. In every need.
    I was reminded of something I learned recently on
    FORCEFUL COURAGE.
    The West Point Cadet Maxim On having DYNAMIC courage:

Risk more than others think is safe
    Care more than others think is wise
    Dream more than others think is practical
    Expect more than others think is possible

Ephesians 6:12

46. Bogeyfree says:

So in the Boente thread Sundance tells us to read the Scribd letter to the FISA Court from the DOJ. It’s 14 pages.

One thing I noticed is there is a bate stamp at the bottom of each page.

For example of the first page of the letter which is dated at the top July 12, 2018 when you scroll to the bottom of that page it shows the bate stamp of…..

Senate-FISA2020-000448

Then you go the next page the bate stamp moves to Senate-FISA2020-000449

So where was this document used in 2020 to receive this bate stamp?

And is 000448 a page number and if so where are pages 1-447?

Is this document just an exhibit of a much larger document?

I wonder if it’s these bate stamps that Sundance is referencing?

• MaineCoon says:

Exactly what I posted way up-thread. Every bates number gives great information,

The above one, Senate-FISA2020-000449, is self-explanatory.

IIRC, somewhere I saw a document produced by the DOG, so the lead designator was DOJ. Other agencies might initiate their 3 letters.

It’s too complex to go into much detail, but decades ago I was involved in a mega-complex litigation case, including the FBI government investigation. All docs had a minimum of 1, 2 or maybe 3 bates numbers so attorneys at-a-glance could see who that doc was produced to BUT no opposing party conclusively knew who received ALL the docs except us.

So I’m wondering if Sundance’s comment… “no what’s in the comments, But on the documents”…JW….means that Judicial Watch via their FOIA requests has received innumerable documents and:

1. could it have mistakenly been able to discern multiple bates numbers giving them added info, or

2. did JW send the same FOIAs to the CCs & BCCs of DoJ-produced documents which went to other 3-letter agencies and their doc productions revealed further damaging information

Just food for thought….document productions are screwed up aalllllll the time….

47. Patience says:

Sundance, I do love you.
    May the good Lord continue to guide and keep you.
    >Thank you …..and beyond.

Treepers, Amen to all of your prayers …

48. listingstarboard says:

Sundance you give me hope. You kept me sane leading up to 2016 election with your confidence that Trump would win. I know you are a gift from God. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.