Charging The Rampart…

First, to those who are offering support – THANK YOU.  I am way outside the wire.

In the background there is good news.  The insurance policy against an anticipated Deep State cover-up is proceeding swimmingly.  Two years of preparation are paying dividends.

The next few weeks are critical.  Unfortunately, charging the ramparts means having to spend less time on research and writing and more time on preparation for the confrontation I have discussed.  That’s why the daily content of the site is less. However, that said, an alliance of allies is forming smoothly.

Each person is starting to grasp this is much bigger than previously thought.   I’m also traveling and setting the systems in place to trigger events with or without a Barr-Durham reveal.  Hoping for ‘with’, but preparing for ‘without’.

Coordination of travel is challenging, but whatever it takes.  Do or do not, there is no try.

Again, thanks for your support.  Every prayer is felt, and I really believe those prayers are making a difference.  Things are falling into place, doors opening, in a way that can only be described as guided. I’m humbled.  I will deliver.  Failure is not an option.

~ Sundance

This entry was posted in AG Bill Barr, Big Government, Big Stupid Government, Cold Anger, Deep State, Dept Of Justice, FBI, media bias, President Trump, Spygate, THE BIG UGLY, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

784 Responses to Charging The Rampart…

1. Joyce M says:

You and your endeavors are in my prayers! Praise God for the open doors and God Bless you!

2. Bubby says:

Praying for your safety and success! You have our blessings! Godspeed Sundance!

3. sunnyflower5 says:

God Bless you, Sundance.

• Kirsty I says:

“For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places.”
      Ephesians 6:12
      We CAN make a difference as we petition Heaven.

• jumpinjarhead says:

A wonderful post… and challenge to those here who may not yet understand the actual dimensions of this conflict and even more importantly, the stakes involved.

4. CopperTop says:

Tally-ho

5. The Boss says:

I’ll be sending some walking around money shortly. 🙂

6. Sigh2016 says:

God bless you and your family.

7. TwoLaine says:

Congrats Sundance and prayers for all involved.

8. ILOT says:

Godspeed Sundance. You mean more to us than you know.

9. twoparkers says:

God bless you Sundance!

10. merry says:

here am I, Sundance. whatever I can do to help I am champing at the bit.

11. cobblestone404 says:

Give ’em hell.

12. Burma Shave says:

I am humbled and inspired. I am on my knees in prayer for you.

13. winmau says:

Godspeed. You have a righteous wind at your back.

14. Joe O’Mara says:

Trump, Rush, and Sundance.

All 3 of you. A 3 legged stool.

I would not have the Hope that is in my heart. God Bless You ALL.

15. Brutalus says:

God speed, Sundance! We are with you

16. Nordic Breed says:

God bless you, Sundance. The Lord gives each of us the tasks to bring about His will, which is the salvation of souls. I believe that all of us praying for deliverance of our country from the hands of Satan and contributing to the encouragement of all involved are doing what we can the best we can. You are the catalyst for truth and education of others, including me. I am very grateful and am praying for your success. In the end, restoring our country and the freedoms of the first and second amendments makes it possible for many to find God. That is the 30,000 foot level view for me.

17. ncbirdnwrd says:

Thanks be to God!

18. grlangworth says:

Don’t stop now.

19. nigelf says:

Wonderful news Sundance! Godspeed as well.

20. Cheese says:

God bless and be careful. Please leave a deadman’s letter.

21. Godspeed Sundance!💜🇺🇲

22. vikingmom says:

May God be with you, Sundance, and He have mercy on our country, as He has so many times before! Prayers to you and we await the orders to move, if there is any specific way in which we can help!

“THESE are the times that try men’s souls. The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their country; but he that stands by it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman. Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives every thing its value. Heaven knows how to put a proper price upon its goods; and it would be strange indeed if so celestial an article as FREEDOM should not be highly rated” Thomas Paine

23. Henry says:

Godspeed!

24. Bogeyfree says:

Are any of the doors that are opening up on Pennsylvania Ave?

Any chance one of the trips is to see a WB?

Is Grenell on you visitation list?

Is RICO or Blackmail moving up your Trigger List?

All the best!

25. Digressive says:

We believe in you Sundance. And we stand at the ready for your wisdom and guidance in mobilizing us into action. God speed!

26. God Bless & God Speed..
    WE ALL have your BACK!
    Remember what @sundance said..
    He’s Charging the Ramparts ..
    We Hells Bells Folks!

27. Thank you Sundance for all you do. We have to research media for ourselves for a while, as you prepare to make an even bigger difference helping the sunlight into a very dark and deep swamp.

We’ll see less of you temporarily… knowing the pay off is all quality and worth the wait.

28. Jesus Schwarzkopf says:

Godspeed, Sundance

29. Lily Layzell says:

This moves me to weep and tears move me to prayer. “Then I heard the voice of the Lord, saying, ‘Whom shall I send and who will go for us?’ Then I said, “Here am I. Send me!” “And He said, ‘Go and tell this people. . .” Is. 6:8 We will be Aaron and Hur, holding up your arms in battle. Our hearts and spirits go with you. Lily

30. Max Tadpol says:

I knew it! Was going to ask where you were in today’s presidential thread. Godspeed my friend. Shiny side up!

31. California Joe says:

Thank you for your service, SunDance! You’re doing an incredible job.

32. Landslide says:

This is answered prayer—-for ALL of us. I have tears in my eyes because I am so thankful. Thankful to God for creating such an amazing patriot as Sundance and thankful for each prayer that God hears and is answering. 👍🏻🙏🏼🇺🇸🙏🏼🇺🇸

33. Heroic Dreamer says:

I will be praying for your safety and success.

34. NICCO says:

Father,we ask for your hand of protection,strength,wisdom and everything else that is needed for Sundance.We cover him with the precious blood of Jesus christ and that you surround him with the fire of your Holy Spirit.Send your warring angelic hosts to destroy every plot and plan of the enemy.,in Jesus name we pray,Amen

35. feathers says:

goosebumps – sometimes one person can make a real difference!

36. zimbalistjunior says:

Praying for you (and all of America)…
    question: what should we expect from you and this site going forward? when will we know if your efforts are succeeding? can you reveal some sort of timetable, if not substantive plan?

37. bessie2003 says:

Prayers continue; when able to will gladly give a widow’s mite; constant prayers for you and yours and all those participating in your endeavors.

38. We’re with you, Sundance.

Real Americans await the signal, and we’re watching for POTUS and the “systems” that matter:

One if by land and two if by sea!

39. Perot Conservative says:

I’m hoping either attorney Undercover Huber &/ or Robert Barnes are involved.

Lou Dobbs? Sidney Powell? Mark Levin, Project Veritas?

And since Sundance may be new (we don’t know) to possible on-camera confrontations, I hope he’s had some professional pointers… antagonist practice? … non verbal coaching? Not too much, just enough. Different medium.

Godspeed.

40. Marja says:

Where/how can we send funds to you, Sundance?

41. twingirls says:

Looks like others are pushing back against the Deep State too…
    “Jerry Kammer names names of institutions and individuals inside them that have distorted American politics and allowed politicians to consistently take the side of law-breaking employers over the interests of vulnerable American workers. Particularly engaging are his descriptions of how major foundations maneuvered media coverage of immigration, which gave politicians the green light to serve their open-borders lobbyist friends.
    The extreme globalist and multi-cultural agenda of the Carnegie, Ford, Atlantic and Soros foundations led to hundreds of millions in gifts to organizations on the left and the right to increase immigration and to advocate for both illegal immigrants and illegal immigration. Ford put $109 million into a campaign to guarantee full “equal rights and opportunities” to illegal aliens.”-Numbers USA

42. Sunshinesam says:

Praying super hard for your safety!!

43. mugzey302 says:

Sundance, May God bless you for your service. 🙏

44. tav144 says:

You are so beloved by all of us here, Sundance. I’m a late comer to CTH (2016) but I have lived every day on this site since then, even if I don’t post. You and the treepers are a beacon of hope and light. Please know that if I can be of any assistance from here in Alabama, just say the word.

45. Eric C. says:

Godspeed Sundance, I know you will succeed. Just as I know President Trump will succeed.

However, no one here let up on informing and trying to get new PDJT voters!!!!!

46. drg13miami says:

Go get ’em, Sundance. So happy you are going for it. Bless you!

47. Todd says:

What is the timeline for all of this Sundance??

48. I’m crying.