This is very interesting.  The document described in the video below is available HERE.  Research into state health regulations by Fog City Midge shows that new guidance for the definition of COVID-19 positive infections is likely the biggest background cause in a dramatic upswing in positive test results.  WATCH:

This revelation would explain exactly why those who construct the reporting systems are pushing so hard for contact tracing.  According to the new guidance anyone who comes into contact with a person who tests positive is now also considered positive. [pdf link]

Nice convenient way to inflate the infection rate.  The verified source is Here

In order to support the most important political objectives of the DNC writ large in the 2020 election, COVID-19 hype is essential:

♦Without COVID-19 panic Democrats cannot easily achieve ‘mail-in’ voting; which they desperately need in key battleground states in order to control the outcome.

♦Without COVID-19 panic Democrats cannot shut down rallies and political campaigning efforts of President Trump; which they desperate need to do in key battleground states.

♦Without COVID-19 panic Democrats cannot block the campaign contrast between an energetic President Trump and a physically tenuous, mentally compromised, challenger.

♦Without COVID-19 panic Democrats do not have an excuse for cancelling the DNC convention in Milwaukee; thereby blocking Team Bernie Sanders from visible opposition while protecting candidate gibberish from himself.

♦Without COVID-19 panic Democrats do not have a mechanism to keep voters isolated from each-other; limiting communication and national debate adverse to their interests.  COVID-19 panic pushes the national conversation into the digital space where Big Tech controls every element of the conversation.

♦Without COVID-19 panic Democrats cannot keep their Blue state economies easily shut-down and continue to block U.S. economic growth.  All thriving economies are against the political interests of Democrats.

♦Without COVID-19 panic Democrats cannot easily keep club candidate Joe Biden sealed in the basement; where the electorate is not exposed to visible signs of his dementia.

♦Without COVID-19 panic it becomes more difficult for Big Tech to censor voices that would outline the fraud and scheme.  With COVID-19 panic they have a better method and an excuse.

♦Without COVID-19 panic Democrats cannot advance, influence, or organize their preferred presidential debate format, a ‘virtual presidential debate’ series.

[Comrade Gretchen Whitmer knows this plan, hence she cancelled the Michigan venue]

All of these, and more, strategic outcomes are based on the manufactured weaponization of the COVID-19 virus to achieve a larger political objective.  There is ZERO benefit to anyone other than Democrats for the overwhelming hype surrounding COVID-19.

It is not coincidental that all corporate media are all-in to facilitate the demanded fear that Democrats need in order to achieve their objectives.  Thus there is an alignment of all big government institutions and multinationals to support the same.

Nothing is coincidental. Everything is political.

This entry was posted in Big Government, Big Stupid Government, CDC, Coronavirus, Economy, Election 2020, Infectious Disease, media bias, Notorious Liars, Professional Idiots, propaganda, States, Uncategorized and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

804 Responses to EXPLOSIVE – About All These “New” Positive COVID Cases – State Health Departments Manipulating Data, Changing Definitions..

1. sDee says:

Public health doctors just met climate scientists at the bottom of the ethics barrel.

2. izzyspy says:

about those probable cases…. This kind of reporting is happening everywhere. (All intended to shut down restaurants and keep people home IMO) I know people who work here, and they tell me that they weren’t even told about this, yet here we have local news reporting it!

Three Olive Garden Employees In Cranberry Have Probable Coronavirus Cases, Not Allowed To Work Again Until Meeting Guidelines

3. Krashman Von Stinkputin says:

Is this the same chart the Nazis used to define “Jewish”?

4. rrick says:

The linked article includes a letter from an administrator of a network of medical clinics in Texas. He says what the medical staff at his facilities are seeing is distinctly different than what is being reported. That is, most of those tested have mild symptoms only and are significantly better in 2 or three days.

“The author tells of what’s happening on the ground, and it differs dramatically from the headlines driving Texas officials to once again close up the economy in a panic over a rise in cases.”

5. Ellis says:

Is this for real? When I click scribd link it says document is no longer there.

I see this is for Texas, is it the same in all states? This really makes me angry.

6. DuaneB says:

Figures don’t lie, but lairs figure

7. mayflowerchild says:

Isn’t it odd how all of our “experts” have predicted a “second wave” with such certainty, without ANY evidence of a second wave any where else in the world. Just very, very odd !

• sDee says:

Yes! That is a big “tell”.

This is what triggered my “spidey sense” back in February. All the “experts” were saying this virus was so dangerous and it would require extraordinary measures because people were “walking around without symptoms”.

How could they know that when they had no tests, were not testing symptomic people let alone testing asymptomatic people???

• Magabear says:

Well, they’re doing their best to try and get a 2nd wave by preventing herd immunity. Trouble for them though is that we may be well on our way to herd immunity anyway despite their “shut it all down” schemes.

8. ABN says:

This feed has good stat breakdowns. Well-worth a look.

• mr.piddles says:

Wow, thanks for that link. I’m gonna have to dig into that detail over my late afternoon coffee, but I fear it might make me more angry than I already am. Don’t want to ruin my Friday!

• George Marcom says:

There’s a flaw in the lady’s argument. I could find no place in the Houston area that uses the 30 minute PCR test. Only the four day test is being used. Thus the number of folks to be found by “contact tracing ” of only PCR-positive cases is likely very small. Certainly the lying is still lying, but there appears to be a flaw in her assertion?

• ABN- thanks for posting. It is imperative that we get this information out there.
      I hope and pray that someone from Team Trump will read this stuff.
      We need all the ammo we can get.

• Olorin says:

Excellent breakdown and presentation for general use, thanks.

What I’m finding the most infuriating is the political-Pharma-medical-media/PR cabal working in lockstep to spread fear and disinformation. Second most infuriating is dealing with “health care” workers who have an overweening sense of their importance in my family’s healing (which in my view we owe to the Logos, not to Blue Cross/Kaiser Permanente/etc.). They truly do think of themselves in godlike terms, rather than as biological technicians serving us.

As Team Trump told us in 2016, there are trillions of dollars at stake where returning power to the American People is the issue. An excellent example is how, in 2014 alone, ten “health care” companies alone scored nearly a trillion dollars in sales under the then-new Obamacare.

I put “health care” in quotes because at #1 on the list is CVS. In my area, CVS stores sell alcohol, tobacco, and junk food…as well as dispensing Pharma’s products whereby Americans cope with the ill effects of such products. Just like Big Ag (a subsidiary of Pharma now)–they sell you junk food on the one hand and diet products on the other.

And they were counting on trillions in OUR skimmed wages/income/capital improvements to home, land, and businesses to make their profit model work.

The love of my life found this online and has shared it out with others. From 2014:

The 10 Biggest Health Care Companies in the Fortune 500
      BY LAURA LORENZETTI
      June 20, 2015 1:00 PM UTC

For companies in the health care industry, 2014 was an exceptionally busy year, as companies adapted to new Affordable Care Act regulations and sought new partners in a pharmaceutical and biotech mergers-and-acquisition spree.

Some companies in the sector have taken advantage of the changes and rocketed up the Fortune 500 list, including AmerisourceBergen, which moved to No. 16 from No. 28, and Aetna, which went to No. 49 from No. 57. Others, like UnitedHealth Group and Anthem, have held steady.

But for the most part, the health-care behemoths rode the wave of change, finding ways to maintain or improve sales amid a fast-changing landscape. The fact that all 10 of these firms are in Fortune’s top 50 speaks volumes about the dominant role health care plays in the U.S. economy. (You can explore the full list here, in its new, sortable online version.)

9. sDee says:

I astonished at the scale that the government and media has managed to suspend critical thinking. But I have hope for freemen.

Being able to smile at each other in public is now the luxury of free thinkers :).

NC Governor dictated masks last week. Last evening I stopped by a nearby country grocery. The teen aged cashier did not have her mask on when I walked in with no mask, so we smiled at each other. Checking out, the masked man in front of me was lecturing her on how deadly this virus is and how she was risking her life. She looked over at me with a grin. I winked back.

• Dixie says:

Nice to hear. I, too, went into 3 stores yesterday here in eastern NC without a mask: Walmart, Walgreens and Lowes. Most of the sheeple had on masks but no one said anything to me. It’s a good thing because I took with me copies of printed research on the long term negative effects of wearing a mask.

• sDee says:

:).
        I carry copies of NCICL analysis of Coopers EO in which he says it is not enforceable.

• Pale rider says:

My son pointed this out to me. He told his boss “ I’m not wearing your mask. Fire me, I would get $880 a week unemployment which is double my pay.”
        So what gives? Screw these idiots w the mask police. Who will work these jobs?

• SanJac says:

Plus most people continue wearing the same mask over and over without cleaning or replacing them. That alone makes for a breeding ground in the nasal cavity and sinus and mouth for bacteria and viruses.
        It’s really strange to see a family including an infant in a stroller in a store and all have masks and Gaiters on that do absolutely nothing and the infant is wearing nothing.

• Sam says:

Who is driving all of this? From where do these marching orders originate?

• ATheoK says:

“sDee says: July 3, 2020 at 8:07 am

the masked man in front of me was lecturing her on how deadly this virus is and how she was risking her life.”

To teenagers, not dangerous at all.
      Indicating the lecturer was a complete dingbat.
      Ron White’s summation is fully applicable; “You can’t fix stupid”.

• My ground report in Western NC: went into Walmart, Ingles, and Harris Teeters…no problem. Most people had muzzles on, but in Walmart about 50/50.

I did not go into Trader Joe’s because there was a line and I did not want to stand in line and get harassed by person at door letting people in (based on number in store). This is the only store where I was harassed in the past. I usually go there once a week and this was the second week in a row I did not go in and that is because three Thursdays ago the person at the door really harassed me and I finally just said call the police and grabbed a cart and went in.

So this morning I decided to call the store manager. He answered the phone. I first told him that I have been shopping in this store every week since it opened and that I have spent a ton of money. I then pointed out that the signs they have posted around the exterior of the store saying wearing a mask was the law were erroneous as it is not a law it is an Executive Order.

This is when he started to imply that people with masks were being harassed in the store. That’s when I told him I was the one being harassed by an employee and I explained what happened. He apologized and said that there was no requirement to wear a mask and that I did not have to wear a mask! We talked for quite some time, I told him I was going to start going to Greenville, SC to shop at the Trader Joe’s there because SC was a free state.

Anyway, he was very nice, apologetic, wanted name of the employee at the door, which I did not have, but I kept referring to her as the little girl at the door. Oh, and he said they have masks to give people at the door and I said I don’t want one are they made in China? And he said yes and I said I would not put anything made in China on my face or near my nose or mouth. And he said quite weakly, well that’s what the company sends us. What I think impressed him the most was the fact that I had stopped shopping there. He even asked again, so you stopped shopping here?

Also, today I went to this local store and they have signs on the door and when you walk in saying customers must wear masks. I ignored it. I walked around and everyone had a mask. I saw one guy with his t-shirt pulled up over his mouth and nose. When he saw me he pulled down his shirt and said, well I tried to wear a mask and it didn’t work for me.

I just walked on, but later I saw him and I told him that according to the Governor’s FAQ regarding his EO, if you can stand 6 feet away from everyone you do not need to wear a mask. We got into a conversation and he said it reminded him of something from school and the teacher was talking about Mein Kampf and that this was a way to get people used to stuff. I shared some things I thought about what was going and mentioned how it was completely different in SC and he should go check it out..he could not believe it…he said he thought it was nation-wide. I said no, it depends on the governor…well, and so it went.

He said his friends just do it (wear a mask) because it was no big deal, but this younger man had a clue..waking up.

10. iswhatitis says:

Governments have a long history of “changing” how things are “counted” in order to serve some purpose or another.

For example, I recall that, some years ago in Saint Louis MO, there was an “epidemic” of “vehicle cloutings”.

An overnight “gang” would “target” a neighborhood at some point in time, and there might be perhaps 10 cloutings (or more) over a single night in an area. Then, the Saint Louis MO police changed the tracking method to call all of those 10 “related” cloutings as one single “clout”.

Amazingly, not soon afterwards, local news reported how there was a significant drop in vehicle cloutings across the city. Great job, St. Louis Police!

Oh really?

• sat0422 says:

“NEW MATH”…now we see it in action and can understand how that silly math scheme that was introduced to schools about 10 years ago works. It sounded fishy then, doubted by many as hoo-doo math and now we are experiencing the result of such nonsense.

• sat0422 says:

ARCHIMEDES, known as the prominent father of mathematics, is howling from his 6th century BC tomb/grave and his spirit is broken to see such mad science.

• testpointwp says:

Our local, “highly rated” high school finished the year with a mandate to all math teachers that if a student simply signed their name to a test, not bothering to even guess at answers, that student would get a passing grade.

Even at that low bar, 40% of students didn’t even bother to turn in a signed paper. This is an absolute verified number not a guess or opinion.

• fern721 says:

My elementary school started “new” math in the early 60’s for classes just below me. We never tried it. We had an actual mathematician teaching us to work off his school debts.

• Harvey Lipschitz says:

Our son complained about High Schools not teaching kids math. He skipped HS and was teaching math to grad student engineers when he was 21. His doctorate will be math before he finishes his Chemistry doctorate.

Our daughter’s doctorate is engineering. She completed her University pre engineering math before attending a magnet H.School.

For all the kids that can’t count out correct change at Taco Bell there are also more than a few math wizards.

• Kenji says:

And … IF … those Taco Bell employees COULD do the math … they’d calculate WHY the income disparity keeps growing wider and wider in America. Thank your public school system that “certified” you’ve received an education. Thank your teachers UNION for your income disparity.

Sorry, I used a “big” word … “disparity”. What that means is you math “illiterates” are po! Poor.

• sDee says:

In the early days of political correctness ago our local daily paper had the typical column listing the numbers of certain crimes. A small weekly paper decided to get the raw data and put the crimes on map. Of course they were clustered in certain neighborhoods. The police and sheriff got deluged with calls demanding they just go over there and fix it. The daily paper ran a story on how bigoted and racial these maps were. The police stopped releasing raw data with addresses.

• TwoLaine says:

“vehicle cloutings”

I usually know my words but I had never heard this one, even though it has happened to me several times. What a dumb phrase for looting someones car.

Or in my case they were all smash and grabs, meaning they broke a window every stinkin’ time because the car was always locked.

• farmerren says:

Thanks TwoLaine, until your reply I didn’t know what “vehicle cloutings” were.

• The Demon Slick says:

Once a car raged at me for miles and finally I snapped and stopped and ran to the driver side to see a tiny young human female, probably under 100 lbs, with a terrified look on her face which I admit was satisfying. I clouted her car door and egressed. No breakage, I don’t think it was dented. Just a loud scary noise that properly expressed my extreme displeasure.

• Pale rider says:

How about the schools and criminal behavior? They just quit calling it crimes.
      Of course COVID is the same. Everyone dies from COVID and everyone has it.
      So what results do we have from this lie?
      You want a mask? Fine w me, but I can’t stand them, same as empty headed Democrats, who usually wear them.

11. TexanInFL says:

I work for the Navy..in the office, I work in, it’s all upper admin types. I have been going into my office all along, I can work from home anyway, just because I can do my job remotely from anywhere. Something I have noticed, the conservative-leaning co-workers have been coming into work at the office (they are also the more essential, a clue there) and the liberal-leaning and the screaming liberals are all “teleworking” and show up in the office occasionally. Needless to say, office life is much more productive, quieter, and harmonious. It has been noticed by the higher ranks…so yesterday one of the “marketing” managers (howling liberal) comes in with a mask, gloves AND booties…screeching about the uptick in COVID cases. When she left the floor there was a huge wave of laughter…I know she heard it. Just thought I would share, I guess you had to be there.

• I would be on the lookout, in case she shows up with a weapon, or two. “It’s all fun until someone loses an eye”…

• sDee says:

great story

• Harvey Lipschitz says:

That reminds me of actual medical History.Her hysteria could be cured by having a hysterectomy. There was a point in medical history when it was believed that the uterus caused hysteria.

We have a surge in Wu Flu deaths in our metro area. 3 in nursing homes. Can someone explain how i rode 130 miles on a mountain bike without a mask last week , and contributed to those sad deaths? I have GPS maps of my routes and did pass a few old people’s homes. Will the tracing tribes label me as infected?

• sammie2 says:

So the massive preponderance in flu hysteria being women is caused by?

• Olorin says:

For an answer to that look at the “Women’s March” of inauguration day 2017. Women dressing up as genitals demanding the President of the United States of America accost them sexually–and some men too. Women making their little sons carry signs saying “My mommy is a slut.” Men dressing up in pink lingerie. You all saw the dreadful images from that.

There are a lot of “walking wounded” females out there. Women who wanted husbands, children, homes, and families and never could find, or keep, that. Women who were forced into the workplace from the 1970s on as American jobs were offshored and automated and infrastructure was left to rot so the FIRE economy could flourish with its Monopoly money games. Women who looked for true love but were given “Sex and the City” instead. Women who never had a husband or sons to check their excesses and remind them–lovingly but firmly–that the world is not a feminist uniparty and that there are things that matter more than emotions in the moment. Women who married the state, because the state promised them everything and fed their worst impulses and gave them petty bureaucratic power in a sort of Social Work Stasi. Women whose “higher power” was the “encounter group”–increasingly online, increasingly globalized, increasingly toxic.

The “health care” professions, like teaching and social work, are very heavily female. These institutions have seen a vast uptick in state-connected power in the past 30 years. Females who have nothing to do with your family literally have more power than a mother or father to determine how a child will be raised, what it will eat and when, what its daily activities are, what chemicals/substances are ingested/injected, and so on. They have the power to pronounce your son “toxicly masculine” when he wants to get up, run around, explore, and build something.

And now they have taken over “health care.” And boy o boy do they think highly of themselves. The heroes. The Front Line Workers In The Trenches Battling The Pandemic.

For an example of how bad this cultural, biological, and political trainwreck is:

Who in their right mind would ever have thought that “dancing TikTok nurses” would affect healthy minds as anything other than appalling and inappropriate? (Not that I think they were real nurses. My bet is that many (most?) of those videos were staged by Pharma PR firms. As a buddy of mine has noted often online, we may be able to figure out whether this is the case by watching the 2021 “health care industry PR awards,” like Ragan’s. The big PR companies in “health care” love to preen about their online media innovations and campaigns. We can expect the 2021 awards to be full of “COVID” campaign preening…or an ominous silence as these PR agents try to cover up their role in the Fear Porn Pandemic.)

This combination of unlimited institutional and media/propaganda power, coupled with massive personal frustration (and many of the ill physical, moral, and spiritual effects of degeneracy), is a very toxic brew, ripe for broader social hysteria expressed as religious frenzy. A man named Euripides wrote a play about it, circa 400 BC–The Bacchae. Today’s medical maenads are described very well in its stanzas.

• TheCentralScrutinizer says:

My department has a few busy bodies wiping down phones, keyboards, desks. I just get out of the way as if my wife is trying to vacuum around me. “Knock yourself out, sister!”

• icthematrix says:

Hilarious 😂 and sad at the same time. Polarization reached our military many years ago but was infected by Obama and his globalist handlers. The danger to our country is huge, real and we are seeing the launch of the attack to finalize the takeover RIGHT NOW.

I never understood just how bad it was, or how deep or wide.

• uselogic19 says:

We got acquired by a behemoth “woke” company based CA last year. I’m electronically locked out of our FL office, even though there might’ve been 1-2 other people showing up there (24 person space, all 6-8 feet apart or offices) back in March. Most days none.
      I’ve asked to be allowed to go in. Nope…one size fits all in the scam.

• TexanIn Fl…..wait when she try impress you and comin to office in-HAZMAT -suite…than you will MOTHER ALL LAUGH…..

12. Joshua2415 says:

Well that didn’t take long. The linked document is no longer available on SCRIBD.

• chzheadproud67 says:

it was removed last night….click on the “source here” link right above it to listen to the county board discuss these documents…it’s especially enlightening that the head of the board “gets” what this “new” definition is going to do to the case numbers…..He is trying to keep his outrage under control!

• Tom W. says:

That meeting was on May 18.

• Aggie says:

The document was from May 11th. The dramatic increase in cases didn’t start ramping until just after mid-June.

Lots of information here:
          …including hospital beds, deaths, recovered patients, etc.

I think one has to take this with a few grains of salt and do some diligence when merited. It’s not clear to me that ‘probable’ cases via contact-only exposures are actually being included in the COVID counts. If I find out otherwise I will report back here as a ‘reply’.

• Ogre says:

Hmmm….if it were that benign to their cause…SCRIBD would not have taken it down so quickly.

Such an action prevents people from participating in due diligence, does it not?

• chzheadproud67 says:

WOW! so 6 weeks ago…..and it has been coming to fruition over the past 2 weeks…and will continue with the “incurious” MSM pushing their BS narrative.

• ncbirdnwrd says:

Click on “available here” in the very first sentence.

13. namberak says:

The book cooking is predictable because it “justifies” the nonsense we’ve been put through. It caused me to recall one of the all-time great book cooks– the WHO’s redefining of who has AIDS. There was a WHO conference in Bangui, capital of the Central African Republic, in 1985 (as I recall). To diagnose AIDS you have to do a blood test because by definition a diagnosis of AIDS has to do with antibodies in the blood stream. There’s no way around the blood test. Unless you’re the WHO trying to create a panic over heterosexual AIDS. At this meeting by voice vote the delegates changed the diagnostic criteria to include symptoms when no blood test results are available. And how many blood tests can one conduct in African backwaters? And wouldn’t you just know it, the WHO’s symptom list looks remarkably like the symptoms of dengue, dysentery, Black Water, and other fevers which are common killers in Africa. And then golly, wouldn’t you know it, suddenly the mouths of the hive mind are yapping about a tsunami of heterosexual AIDS victims in Africa. Funny how that works …

• cdquarles says:

And that’s because most symptoms of disease are from cellular (then tissue then organ) response to damage, of which immune system activation is a major part (and remember that isn’t monolithic either, though it is stereotypical). There are few specific signs and symptoms, but plenty of non-specific ones where infections are involved.

• John Good says:

In 85′ I was 32 & all my friends & me were “laughing at the Liberal-Loons” here in Canadian Gov’t, trying to spread “panic” about HOW serious AIDS was to hetrosexuals!

I was single & still in my “fern-bar stage” & went out partying at least 3 nights a week, meeting “questionable women” ( the Three Dressed Up as a Nine types) & NO-ONE that I heard about got AIDS!

They tried telling us in the 80’s, that AIDS came from Monkeys to Humans in Africa & was spread by the homosexual-lifestyle in Humans & now it threatened the straight & normal lifestyle! There was an explosive News Headline at the time that a Gay Flight Attendant from Montreal QC, who was a Sexual-Dynamo was solely responsible for the rapid spread of AIDS around the World! He would have sex without a condom at EVERY layover that he had!

IMO, AIDS was a form of Gov’t Lifestyle Control, just like this Chinese Virus Scam is.

14. Bubby says:

FTA “More than 90% of the patients received hydroxychloroquine within 48 hours of admission to the hospital. Scientists say giving the drug early during illness may be a key to success.

The study’s authors also found one concern flagged in previous reports about hydroxychloroquine did not materialize: heart-related adverse events.

“The data here is clear that there was benefit to using [hydroxychloroquine] as a treatment for sick, hospitalized patients,” said Dr. Steven Kalkanis of Henry Ford Health System. “

• Winston says:

New US Study Joins DOZENS of Foreign Studies Vindicating President Trump on Hydroxychloroquine
      2 Jul 2020

• The Demon Slick says:

I knew right away that the anti hydroxychloriquine hysteria was fake. I had no idea at the time if the drug was effective against covid, but I knew for damn sure that the drug didn’t miraculously become dangerous after 65 years.

15. WeThePeople2016 says:

16. Kb says:

So now we know why these states want an army of contact tracers. Would boost the “probable” case numbers by 10 fold.

17. I think we all need to understand that this — all of this — is not just The War of the Insane Left, as I have called it since 2009/10.

They are trying to define the CULTURE of America — the accepted reality by everybody, to be “adored” as ideal by all — according to their narratives. In their insanity, they MUST pretend, to themselves above all, that all of their criminality and insanity is unquestioned and unquestionable enforcement of the new reality. Of course, that means exercising any power they have, in service to that “reality” — hence the attempted universal “lockdown”, and “face masks” and “social distancing” (and they don’t even realize that their use of the word “social” in and of itself is a clarion warning to we who are “on to them”).

18. northwoodswatcher says:

Here is the best and most concise presentation, bar none, I’ve seen of what this whole lousy covid-19 mess is all about.

Breaking Down Covid-19 — By Dr. Kelly Victory

President Trump ought to sh*tcan those scum Fauci and Birx and replace them with VICTORY.

• sammie2 says:

So why do we thing Trump is going along with this over and over?

He is not stupid, people do not think he is a coward, the excuse of being blindsided by Faucci etc is well in the rear view mirror and given the huge obvious frauds going on it seems strange no single vector of authority is providing a counter narrative.

• Blue state blues says:

There is no good counter-narrative on masks to give right now to the independents, who Trump needs to win in PA, WI, OH, MI, etc.

This is a new virus; most people in urban/suburban areas know at least one person who has died from COVID-19 (rarely said is that it was probably someone in a nursing home whose death was if anything accelerated by the virus, vs. “caused” by the virus).

Independents are independent because they don’t have the time, capacity or energy to decide; they go along with the crowd; or find someone they can “trust” and rely on them. Hence, political messaging to independents is memorable sound bites. “Build the wall.” “Wear a mask.” The minute you have to give a nuanced or complicated answer, you lose them. So in that circumstance, better to stay quiet vs. say something stupid/contradicted and memorable.

Further, what we do not know is whether, as the infection levels rise (assuming we weren’t at saturation point anyway), especially into the under-50 crowd, will the existing COVID statistics hold (in which case should be negligible death rate); or will they not. ANY risk of an upward tick in the latter category will be played by the dems/media as “TRUMP caused them to DIE!!!!!”

Add to this that independents are generally nice people who want to help/do nice things/want everyone to just get along, for most wearing a mask in public is a nice neighborly thing to do, because it doesn’t seem to hurt anybody, and might help. They are NOT considering all of the downstream philosophical consequences (again–if they were that type, they would have already picked one political side or the other).

In any event dear keyboard warriors, if you haven’t at least signed up to help with a local campaign; phone bank for Trump; get out campaign yard signs, train as an election judge (the mail in ballot fraud is going to be EPIC this year, and R’s are always short on election judges, especially in the urban/suburban areas), etc., then sorry, you’re not doing your even most minimal part to protect this nation in accordance with due process of law.

• The Boss says:

I suspect an airtight case is being built against establishment bureaucrats to support their wholesale dismissal from the federal government. And not just in the healthcare area.

• ARTHUR says:

A possible answer can be found here… https://qmap.pub/read/3850

• Bubby says:

Northwoods thank you Dr. Victory was very impressive! She destroys the social distancing and mask wearing foolishness! Fauci is a globalist healthcare fraud! Dr. Victory has been working in the real medical healthcare field rather than in the bureaucratic offices of the CDC/NIAID! I agree President Trump must bring her on board!

• The American Patriot says:

They been FIRED!

• The Demon Slick says:

I like Dr. Birx. I don’t think she deserves to be lumped in with Fauci. I don’t recall Birx ever talking down to us during the press conferences. Fauci clearly let celebrity go to his head. And the cdc doctor seems dumber than most people I know from all walks of life.

• Thanks, northwoodswatcher, and thanks to the Doc (https://twitter.com/DrKellyVictory) I am now better informed, 1 Lov 2 yall 4 that

• Ninja7 says:

NorthWoodsWatcher, Thank you for sharing, Among the Best videos explaining this COVID-19 mess

19. Jeff says:

“Interesting” isn’t a word I would use to describe this. “Horrifying” would be closer.

20. fatsolio says:

And despite the fact it is the dems that benefit from this insane BS hysteria, Trump is going along with it. Maybe those that claim he truly doesn’t want a second term but needs to save face instead of just dropping out/quitting are correct. Why else would he keep pushing this garbage and not be bringing to light the stuff that proves the narrative is a bunch of BS?

• TwoLaine says:

Fail. Try again.

• northwoodswatcher says:

My theory is that his election advisors are calibrating everything to the two key demographics in the national election: (1) soccer moms, and (2) blacks, especially black males. Win those two demographics away from the demonRATs and they lose across the board.

Of course, they seem to be trusting that this will be a semi-fair election, without wholesale vote fraud.

I, on the other hand, believe that if Hitlary fabricated/stole six to ten million votes last time, the demonRATs will most assuredly figure out how to steal enough votes to win the all-important swing states.

If VOTER FRAUD were not a part of this election, President Trump could be a LOT more loose and free-swinging. But it seems he needs those two demographics to come over to him to counter the tremendous fraud that is almost certain to occur.

• Steven Tarrow says:

I think the old adage of “if you can’t beat ’em, join ’em” applies here. If voter fraud is unstoppable, then do it better than the Dems. Remember the poker game in the movie The Sting? Paul Newman’s character cheats Richard Shaw’s character in the game where Shaw cheated also. After the game Shaw asks “What was I supposed to do? Call him for cheating better than me in front of the others?”

21. Chad C. Mulligan says:

Lies, Damned Lies, and Statistics. Never been more true than today.

22. 335blues says:

The marxist democrat party makes its big push to steal the election.

23. Bogeyfree says:

Just curious……

When they do contact tracing what information do they record from all the people that person comes into contact?

The reason I ask is could the real purpose of contract tracing be to gather and build another massive database of people’s personal information and use for mail in voting come Nov?

Never trust a lib or a DS swamper

• Blue state blues says:

YES. FOIA your state Department of Public Health and ask for copies of the data contracts for contact tracing. Also ask how many “hops” they are doing. 5 hops for 1 infected person (assuming they just do 20 per 1 person) = 3.2 million contacts.

• thedoc00 says:

Voting is one very tiny aspect of contact tracing. Think China Inc. and Venezuela type tracing and that those 2 countries have deployed US Microsoft , Amazon and Google developed software to perform citizenship scoring and locating for “security” and “poltical” purposes.

The people putting contact tracing into effect in the US could care less about public health. This allows the National Police to track, evaluate and find you whenever they feel the need.

Given Civics, systems of government and history have not been taught to 2 generations of US citizens, there is NO reference for them to consider when making these arguments. The health will will the day until its too late.

24. Tulips Moran says:

From the very beginning anyone with a brain and two eyeballs could venture off to the CDC.gov and look at how the seasonal flu numbers vanished and all cardiopulmonary/pulmonary deaths reduced to near nothing as EVERY death was attributed to CoVid-19 with a test that picks up ANY coronavirus antibodies – previous exposures to common colds/SARS/MERS. This virus is nothing more than a False Flag intended to create terror forcing controls over the masses and successfully pushing mail in ballots – the only way the Dimwits can defeat PDJT. A number of us have called this from the beginning and as usual, we were all mocked. Yet once again, we’re right. Do your OWN research and validate all this crap the govt is sending our way. And follow the money. The payoff to Big Pharma – delivered by Fauci, Redfield and Brix – PROFITS. The “miracle” therapeutic was pulled off the shelf as a failed Ebola drug, dusted off and claimed to be the end all solution. The US govt bought 500Million series of the drug via CDC at a $3,000 per series price tag. Note, Remdesevir is produced by Giliad, venture capital funded by Soros and later $ investment by Gates foundation. AND it all wouldn’t be possible if GP120 wasn’t added to the concoction which Fauci owns the patent. Remember, if it’s almost too hard to believe, FOLLOW THE MONEY.

25. FatimaNow says:

This info confirms what I can see with my own eyes and logic. I am a Texan for 15 years ~ we live on the border of the hill country outside San Antonio. A very conservative county that has been infiltrated by liberals. Our Gov, who likes to use the logo “Don’t Tread on Me, Abbott”, has betrayed our state. He actively recruits from California, which is good for the economy but bad for daily life, and now our former red/purple state is now a very blue/purple. Abbott is either misguided, cowardly, or truly a political fraud. The man has no moral base. Weeks ago he objected to mandating the mask based on philosophical differences and would not allow cities/counties to penalize the public for refusing to wear masks. Sounds good. Then as we got the “uptick” in cases he allowed the local governments to FINE businesses for allowing customers in without masks. So all across the state come the 5- 10 page Executive Orders telling us how important the gov is and how they will punish us. Sadly even my county fell in line on Jul1. A judge no one ever heard of had that power over us ~ yeah local elections matter. So the barely struggling businesses have to choose with turning away customers or be fined up to $1000 !!! And that evidently created such a backlash that yesterday Abbott mandated masks throughout the state. He must have whiplash from all the changes! So today as I travel about I will do my usual study of the construction workers. They are my canary in the mine study group: You see, we have numerous highway projects (you know to support the hundreds of thousands of people who have swarmed in) and these construction guys have been busy as bees, WITHOUT masks and without SOCIAL DISTANCING since this started in March. Sure some wear masks but most don’t ~ yet there they are in huddles, sweating, speaking loudly to each other, etc yet not fallen. There must be a special fairy dust for these guys!
    And I can’t wait for someone to come up with the mime of the Abbott Logo with the “Don’t Tread on Me, Abbott” viper wearing a mask.

26. Winston says:

Isn’t it so VERY convenient that these MANY COVID-19 related negative effects which harm Trump’s reelection prospects by PERFECTLY targeting his strengths [economy, employment, dragon taming, etc.] combined with the ongoing neo-Marxist/Maoist insurrection [civil unrest] JUST HAPPENED to occur during an election year for the ONLY anti-globalist president in US history?

Via the “accidental” release and now known to be ALLOWED spread of a “natural” virus (which looks more like a gain of function research virus that “accidentally” escaped a lab)?

And that THE US is the hardest hit total case-wise (but NOT in deaths per thousand)? Studies of other hard-hit countries show there’s a direct relation to the degree of Chinese tourism and other contact and the extent of the infection.

So, “our” pols and “elites” have not only moved US manufacturing overseas, they have increased the extent of a virus here. How many of the 325,000 Chinese students attending US neo-Marxist reeducation camps (aka “universities”) here have specifically been tested for COVID-19 antibodies? “Racism!” would cry the neo-Marxist Dims!

27. JimWVa says:

As been said by others, the Fauci term “flattening the curve” means that we will all eventually be infected by the virus. It just going to take longer for the virus to run it’s course. Let’s say, January through about November. Yeah, that should do it.

28. There is definitely something seriously wrong in NC. Everyday over a thousand new cases; pretty soon every body in the state will have it. Someone needs to look into this scam now!

29. Eaglet says:

I saw a report that they are issuing subpoenas against ppl that do not comply to contact tracing. They are FORCING to give their where about’s etc. ANY way to try to force mail in ballots. They do not even hide their motives any more. People are Sheep.

30. Ken B says:

Here’s another example of how the left have their “thumbs on the scales”: After learning that a family friend tested positive for the Wuhan virus yesterday, my wife and daughters went to the Alliant energy center where free public testing for Madison, Wisconsin is set up.

She’s not the skeptic that I am, but several procedural oddities raised a couple of flags left even my wife smelling something a bit rotten.

First, she reported that upon arrival at the site you register to be tested and are assigned a QR code. The intake staff were puzzled though because my wife and three daughters kept getting previously assigned QR codes. As a result, three different staff members had to re-enter my family’s information before the system finally issued them new, unique QR codes.

Secondly, my wife observed that after the staff had taken the swab from my family’s noses, rather than immediately enclose the swab in a sterile container, the staff held the newly taken swabs upright in the open air for several meters while transporting them to the location where they would be sealed in a closed package.

I can see all kinds of
    Mischief coming from the first of the two issues but those are more or less in the “what-if?” category, but regarding the second foul-up, we have two much more glaring problems;

A) To get an accurate result you need as closed a system as possible – swab the nose, then immediately contain and seal the sample in a sterile container to minimize contamination. How in the world does a medical professional justify transporting a freshly taken sample for several meters – EXPOSED TO THE OPEN AIR OF A VIRUS TESTING SITE – before finally putting it into a sterile container?

B) With a virus that’s known to be extremely contagious, why wasn’t the staff treating each test like it carried a potentially deadly payload? Even if we feel confident that the virus does not really “jump” from an infected surface to a host, wouldn’t it be standard protocol to contain the possible virus as soon as it was sampled?

In these two botched-up instances alone, I can see multiple doors open to – at the very least – unintended confusion and compromised test results, but considering all this news about the constant redefining of positive COVID results, I see lots of back doors purposely left open for all kinds of mischief, cooking the books and skewing of the actual data to support the Left’s agenda.

• sammie2 says:

You should ask what the test is actually testing for, how accurate it is and how selective it is. I guarantee none of the vaunted medical staff has a clue. They have been told a process and that is what they are doing.

The tests will pick up almost any Coronavirus variant so you could have any of the benign ones, common cold ones or even one of the Porcine ones. Who knows.

And that is before the large false positive rate.

At this rate it is not a stretch to hypothesize an actual specific variant as proposed does not even exist.

• Ken says:

You actually raised another good point: when my wife told me about the sloppy medical procedures, I asked, “This is from doctors? You’d think they’d know better.” Her reply was, “I don’t think they were doctors. There was a lot of younger looking ‘staff’”. I’ll give the benefit of the doubt and say that they could have been nursing/med students and/or interns – although it still doesn’t excuse the sloppy testing. I think every science student learns the basics about testing and hypotheses with variables and controls by 7th grade. Whether their supervisor (I’m assuming they had an actual medical professional somewhere nearby supervising) was okay with all this or just not paying attention then it’d be even safer to assume that the fix is in.

For such a crisis that the Left publicly beats their chests with such intense concern, screaming to the news cameras that “Science is Real!” – they sure don’t seem too interested in resolving it very scientifically.

• Orygun says:

Consider that a profession that supported passing Obamacare is now to be trusted with giving us actual numbers. Obamacare was about taking care of the medical profession and not the patents.

• That is about as odd a procedure as one can come up with for handling specimens but that also speaks to the current level of education.

• Ken B says:

I’ll bet its more indoctrination. Any real medical student or professional, or even lab technician would question it unless they were specifically told, “Don’t make waves” or… just “following orders”. (Or third option: totally okay helping deceive the public, “for the cause”)

31. I love this explanation because all month I’ve been trying to figure out a story that hit the news in the beginning of June that a worker had tested positive for covid at Bob’s Red Mill. The story then went to 44 people at the plant were positive. The story didn’t make a ton of sense. But now it makes perfect sense. They had 1 positive, then counted all the people at the plant that the positive had come into contact with. Mystery solved but the left is evil beyond my comprehension.

32. SW Richmond says:

we are living in an induced mass hysteria.

33. umr_engnr says:

Getting a message, “This document has been removed from Scribd.”

34. StanH says:

The Wuhan Con is accomplishing everything the Cabal couldn’t accomplish. There are no coincidences. Everything is part of the plan to stop the evil Orange Man and subsequently you and I.

“There are trillions at stake.”

35. thedoc00 says:

As an example here in Texas, the Dallas Morning News is screeching “new case rates” of 50,000 per day, which already exceeds the number of “tested positive” cases by the Texas Department of Public Health as of 2 July.

Objective:
    Mail in ballots, which is now being done in Texas. Although the criteria to get one still requires an ID, for now.

Force state wide lock down by RINO P-Hat Abbott, which every democrat mayor in the state has been pushing for since March.

36. Bogeyfree says:

So why is Pence going along with this new “Probable Case Counting”?

Think about it. Just because you come into contact with people they are automatically counted as a positive Covid case? No test required, no definitive evidence just the mere fact you were in the area and it goes on the Covid board.

is Pence just an idiot?

Is Pence really just a sheep?

Or is Pence really a RINO?

I am amazed that he and for that matter President Trump have allowed this obvious fraud to keep the CV game going which has mushroomed now into mandatory mask wearing and more shutting down of States and freedoms and ultimately jobs and the economy.

IMO PT and VP Pence have been played!

I see no end because their next move is to steal as many of the 7,400 normal average daily deaths in America and reclassify them as death from Covid.

THIS TRULY IS THE GREATEST SCAM OF ALL TIME!

• Ever get the feeling Pence might flip on PDJT if the water gets too much warmer?

• Debra says:

Take your blinders off, Bogey.

Pence is UniParty.

Think. Right after the ‘impeachment farce’, Pence, who WOULD HAVE BEEN president had not our VSGPDJT been vindicated, is thrust into the spotlight anyway, by eagerly heading up this task force.

President Trump is aware of Pence’s duplicity. My thoughts on how PDJT is handling this:

1) he has recently told Pence that he will not be serving in the second term, in private, and thus, if this is exposed, PT knows it was Pence that leaked this news;

2) he has told Pence that however he handles the task force business will determine Mike’s legacy as VP . . .
      a) should Pence have kept the profile of this plandemic low and non-hyped, he could have used the excuse of being so affected with dealing with it that he needs to bow out, but . . .
      b) Pence went scorched earth with the ‘medical experts’ (who Trump already knew had an agenda other than the well-being of Americans via the hydroxchlorine saga), so PDJT will not let him go quietly into the night;

3) he has given Mike all the tools to be successful, but Mr. Pence, perhaps through a scheme to play on his humanitarian side, is prolonging the pause of the economic upswing, using ‘friendly fire’ (Republican governors) to further the hype in the hope that he won’t be fired, but rather voted out, which may seem like the better alternative to the VP.

Why? Because Pence is UniParty.

Take your blinders off, bogey

• frances says:

Well, if cases go off the charts but deaths stay low then Trump can justifiably say, we have reached herd immunity. That would allow everything to open. I believe they have a virus 2.0 coming in the fall that will be a killer. They need mail in voting, and they will kill to get it IMO. I so want to be wrong.

37. dufrst says:

I hope Trump tweets this out. This China Virus has been a fraud from the beginning led by Dr. Fauci. I know Trump knows this.

Hydroxychloroquine needs to be deployed in a massive way across the country. If anybody gets CV, demand that your doctor give you HCQ with Zinc!

• thedoc00 says:

He has been tweeting it out. The problem is the President is not an “expert”. The media out broadcasts him 24/7 with “experts” and the President still insists on keeping those self inflicted wounds of Dr. Fraud and Dr. Bixie Dust in their jobs. Those two delegitimize every word he says and legitimize every word feeding the panic. Plus, they provide cover for the VP, Surgeon General and other cabinet members to go off the reservation when ever they like.

• Bogeyfree says:

Next to Sessions, keeping Fauci and Brixt on as the medical spokespeople for CV is PT 2nd biggest mistake of his term.

• The American Patriot says:

They were FIRED privately behind the scenes by Trump

• thedoc00 says:

They are still interviewed, give press conference and are referenced as officials of the US Government. They have not been fired.

• The American Patriot says:

They have to be kept for appearances only so their fanclub does not suspect they have been fired.

After the cameras are off and the interviews are over, they are escorting by SS immediately off grounds.

Trump does not have to report certain firings due to the obvious reaction

• Debra says:

I believe it is Pence who has been ‘fired’ — to take effect when PDJT says — which is a private piece of information, that, should it be ‘leaked’ has the VP’s hand all over it . . .

38. Bogeyfree says:

I don’t tweet but has anyone tagged this to Don Jr and Erik twitter page?

They might be the best and fastest way to ensure this fraud gets back to PT.

39. Bogeyfree says:

The other person this needs to get to is Tucker Carlson.

If he realizes this new scam IMO he will blast away on his next show and it could be epic!

40. The American Patriot says:

THOSE OF YOU PARTICIPATING IN RECALL MOVEMENTS OF POLITICAL LEADERS

DO NOT give up!!! Find a location and sign the petition. The soon to be ousted are punishing the people for giving birth to such movements. If the movement is still looking for volunteers, think about helping out.

41. Face mask is the new Star of David.

42. I wonder what FTA means (I know, no big deal). Having been in the Army, long, long ago, I know what it meant to us: F___ the Army.

More importantly, and seriously, the observation that giving the drug early seems key, echoes my own personal observation, of the quickness with which the virus got past my mouth and nose, and into my general innards. I am quick to pounce on any such infection, viral or otherwise, with large, frequent doses of echinacea, and I think that kept me from getting really sick with covid19 when I think I caught it, not once but twice in the first months (once in late January/early February, for a week, and once at the end of March, for just 2 days — I have, by the way, not felt the presence of it in the environment here in middle Tennessee since then). I have mentioned this apparent quickness of covid19 to get into the system, past one’s outer defenses in the mouth and nose, in earlier comments here and at American Thinker. And I think that those people who got the disease, but didn’t jump on it quickly — because they have not learned to quickly arm their immune system, as I have — are those who end up in the hospital. Again, I emphasize that I have personally found that the covid disease is in fact mild, IF caught right away. As a 72 year old man, my experience should be considered to have greater weight than the inexpert “experts” (ALL of them), who only know and can talk about vaccinations “sometime in the future”.

This, of course, is why I laugh (harshly, not politely) at wearing face masks and “social distancing”; those are just one more example of the insanity our demented leaders have injected into America and the world.

• thedoc00 says:

Up Vote.

Yep FTA was a popular acronym among Army folks in my time as well. I can say from my professional experience working with soldiers, that it remains in use and one now has to consider the context when using it.

• Debra says:

‘From The Article’

• California Joe says:

How is that possible when colleges have been closed for months and dorm students sent home. It’s just more fake news!

43. Paprika says:

Part One–

OK, I believe I can safely say that many of the #’s concerning COVID cases and deaths should be examined and questioned. So let me share another # that I’ve been trying my best to research and get a better handle on. I’ll start by saying; Are we even sure that COVID is killing an inordinate # of Nursing Home residents?

Everyone says so and points to the high #’s that are dying from COVID in Nursing Homes, but no one asks one simple question–What was/is the normal/average Nursing Home mortality rate before/without COVID?

The reason this is important is because as easy as it is to designate hospital deaths by “probable” or “with” COVID instead of “from” COVID deaths, it is far easier to do with Nursing Home deaths because I don’t think people know just how high the “normal” mortality rate is. Shucks, it is damn hard to find just how many people are in nursing homes, skilled nursing facilities, and assisted living facilities.

If you want to research this yourself, I wish you good skill/good luck. Facts are few and far between for some reason with very little research published about the overall mortality rate of nursing homes, skilled nursing facilities, and assisted living facilities (Which are all lumped together under the “LTCF”(Long Term Care Facilities” header/designation.

Should be a simple fact to find, right? Should be easy to see the breakdown of major causes of death and the #’s thereof, in correct? Guess what–good luck finding these #’s! They seem to be a matter of “top secret”. Guess all the LTCF’s don’t really want you to know just what the #’s are because then we would hesitate to put Granny or Pops into one.

You have to get to the #’s using oblique paths and varied sources. If someone out there can find direct sources with all this information, kindly shout out! But I will wager that someone else will shout out with conflicting information. “There are 1.8 million nursing home beds in the US” vs “there are 3 million residents of nursing homes” and etc. and many conflate all into LTCF or separate out into NH (nursing home), SNF(skilled nursing facilities), and ALF(assisted living facilities) or mix them all up.

To be continued…

44. Tom W. says:

I have a real problem with the lack of standardization of Covid-19 testing. It appears, from many reports and testimonies, that there are too many false-positive test results.

The level of manipulation by local, state, and federal (CDC, NIH, etc.) of “data” on Covid-19 is appalling. There is no way to discern the truth about this virus.

Planned that way? You bet!

“[Texas] State health officials are investigating a high rate of false-positive COVID-19 test results for residents and employees at nursing homes in Snyder, Eastland and Cisco.”

45. King Arthur says:

Where the hell is Mike Pence on this?? He’s the head of the Federal Task Force and needs to explain why this is being allowed. You could endlessly count potential contacts into the millions all day long with this. Absurd. Meanwhile, here come the masks and mail in ballots to the dead and address flagged.

46. RAC says:

(https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Eb46iyTWAAEn2gN?format=jpg)
    Not sure how this would come out on the page.

47. Sentient says:

Deaths won’t rise, so anxiety can’t be maintained. Dems have made a mistake by running as the party of lockdowns.

• Mello says:

Yes, this could backfire on the Dems when in 2-4 weeks if the death toll doesn’t keep pace with the 17 fold increase in COVID cases. I get that is why they are inflating the death rate as well, but someone’s gonna have to be pretty creative to keep the Death % in line with what we’ve experienced up to this point

48. Paprika says:

Part two–

So, let me put as much as I can all together to show why it is important. The CDC itself states that there are 4 million people that are admitted or reside in nursing homes and skilled nursing facilities and 1 million in assisted living (cdc.gov/longtermcare/blah(remove blah to go there). That CDC page only talks about the estimated deaths per year from infections(before COVID-19 was around) in all LTCF( Long Term Care Facilities which includes NH-Nursing Homes, SNF-Skilled Nursing Facilities, ACF-Assisted Care Facilities). The estimated # of deaths from just infections =380, 000 per year=31,666 per month=7,307 per week.

That is a 7.6% mortality rate in LTCF’s just for infections. (380,000 divided by 5 million) We have not got to the “biggies”–heart disease, cancer, dementia, complications from falls, high blood pressure, etc. It takes a lot of rooting through different resources and studies to come up with an intelligent guesstimate of what the overall mortality rate is so after going over 30 different and averaging out the best 7, I came up with 31.8% overall yearly mortality rate. You are welcome to provide your own estimates from whatever sources you can come up with. Or you can adjust mine up or down to what you think is reasonable. But I think I’m at least within 5%.

What this means if my figures are close to right — 5,000,000 in LTCF’s x 31.8% mortality rate = 1,590,000 deaths per year. Remember the CDC page listed above states 380,000 deaths just from infections, so I don’t think I’m far off.

Now let’s look at Nursing Home COVID deaths. 1st off the stated Nursing Home deaths are often intertwined/combined with/include SNF and ALF. No one seems to separate or distinguish between the 3 facilities so who knows what is included in Nursing Home death #’s. But even if you divided the death #’s by the 3 types of facilities you would still have an average of 530,000 deaths a year.

Which means 44,167 deaths per month/10,192 deaths per week/1,452 deaths per day. We’ve been in Nursing Home Hell for at least 100 days=145,200 “normal” deaths. It is “estimated” that 60% of Covid deaths are from nursing homes. So 130,000 x 60%=78,000 COVID deaths. How many of the COVID deaths are actually “normal death rate deaths”? How would anyone know?

If one use the full LTCF figures instead of dividing by 3 like I just did above for the example above, then you would have 435,616 “normal death rate deaths” in that 100 day time frame without COVID. Now think if COVID death rate were just “From” instead of also “With” or “Probable” deaths how the rates would compare?

All to say, did anyone have any idea just how many people die each year in LTCF’s? Somewhere around 4,456 per day if my 31.8% is close to correct. Cut it in half if you want. That still leaves 2,228 deaths per day. Rather easy to slip in a lot of scary Nursing Home deaths(780 per day during the peak of the virus days x 100 days using figures above) from COVID.

Sure wish we had real numbers and facts to go by for all deaths, not just COVID deaths. Talk about finding a needle in a haystack just to have a proper perspective of where we are at just in terms of “Nursing Home deaths”.

• Debra says:

If I may, your approach is a mite granular.

The proper comparison is the overall death rate, year to year, from ALL causes, to this year’s to date.

If we are not experiencing any higher death rate than previous years, then why is there any panic at all? People get sick and get better every live-long day in this country.

The misinformation the ‘medical experts’ are spouting is malpractice, and they should be held accountable.

• Olorin says:

I’d suggest that one of the things at issue here isn’t “COVID” or not…but what Big Pharma and the Uniparty are plotting to do about all the Baby Boomers who are retiring and heading for Elder Care needs of various sorts. They’ve been warning us for several decades that they aren’t prepared for that demographic phenomenon…and they’ve done nothing to prepare for it in that time, since all they care about is making money.

First off, we can see that any elder who can be killed off by state policy (a la NJ, PA, and NY) saves state coffers millions of dollars in medical care, etc. 150,000 extra elders bumped off using the excuse of PANDEMIC, times say 1 to 2 million dollars each? That’s big money for GloboPharma and the state, especially if the state/feds can recoup that by seizing their pensions and savings. That’s on top of the “normal” deaths you note.

In the past 3 months I have seen healthy elders in 55+ communities driven to despair, sickness, and in two cases suicide by the isolation from other humans and from their daily exercise. I have heard again and again people in this group saying that they are deferring the kinds of medical care that leads to worse things down the road if not caught early. At first they were afraid to go into the medical facility for fear of catching the Doom Coof. But now they’re afraid of going in because they no longer trust the “care teams” there. They see their own medical teams as adversarial–which I think is a good perspective these days. These individuals–who care more about displaying their narcissistic symptoms on TikTok–hold power of life and death over us all…and are expanding that power constantly with pushes for 24/7 tracking of location, treatment, etc., with forced treatments, with the power to remove your livelihood, with the power to break up families and destroy community events/involvement.

THAT is what Obamacare has brought this republic. A literal totalitarian/tyrannical system that hones in to control people at their most vulnerable.

PLUS a lot of the “health care procedures” that we are forced to go to them for, we could do ourselves at home, like suture removal and wound care. But the AMA won’t allow that. They have a monopoly. Instead of importing IQ 85 people to be “nurse technicians,” we could be training EVERYONE to provide community care needs. Ah, but that can’t be monetized as debt-for-schooling and hospitals-for-pay can.

Care facilities can be the absolute worst setting for staying healthy. I haven’t known a single buddy who had to spend time in one who didn’t come out with more problems than they went in.

But since the Bolshies destroyed the American family in their Long March through The Institutions, these state run/private sector (but receiving state dollars) institutions are what many older people have to depend on.

And in the meantime, all the policymakers can think of is whether they can keep their medical and schooling/credentialing/education debt scams going.

This is feature, not bug, in my very blackpilled opinion. It is a national policy of elder neglect and eventually geronticide.

(Think also of the many years of propaganda we’ve heard about how useless old people are, so we have to import infants and children from all over the Global South to the US and Europe. Think of the recent jokes about “COVID” being the “Boomer Remover,” and how good that is.)

Of all the excited yap about Obamacare we heard from 2008 to 2015, it was all about how we were going to take in every last “refugee” in the world (i.e., anyone who wanted to come here for gibs), and give them all the “free” medical services they wanted. When it came to how we were going to care for our elders, there was never much excitement generated by that. Who cares if 70 or 80 or more years of living history drops dead? Get out of the way, Boomers, the statue-puller-downers want your stuff!

• Debra says:

Nicely stated, though not a nice set circumstances we have been dealt, eh?

If an absolute joke of a website, costing taxpayers billions, didn’t give people an inkling of what a fiasco Obamacare was, I honestly don’t know how people could have not seen the whole thing from the get-go was a big power and control grab . . .