Sunday Talks: Richard Grenell Discusses The Declassification of Documents…

Former Acting Director of National Intelligence Ric Grenell discusses his prior approach toward declassifying documents behind the Obama administration’s efforts to disrupt the incoming Trump administration.

As Grenell notes the prior administration was politically focused on targeting Donald Trump and weaponizing the intelligence apparatus to disrupt the Trump administration. Grenell discusses the over-classification of documents as a tool to hide intentional wrongdoing and corrupt intent.

This entry was posted in 1st Amendment, 4th Amendment, 6th Amendment, AG Bill Barr, Big Government, CIA, Cold Anger, Conspiracy ?, Decepticons, Deep State, Dem Hypocrisy, Dept Of Justice, Donald Trump, Donald Trump Transition, FBI, IG Report Comey, IG Report FISA Abuse, IG Report McCabe, media bias, NSA, President Trump, Spygate, THE BIG UGLY, Uncategorized and tagged , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

68 Responses to Sunday Talks: Richard Grenell Discusses The Declassification of Documents…

1. I am really impressed with Richard Grenell and don’t know why I didn’t know of him prior to President Trump making him Ambassador to Germany. His name was unfamiliar to me until then.

• hagarthorrible says:

This man is one of the very few non-military heroes of contemporary American history! His nation owes him a great debt for his courage and forthrightness…

• boogywstew says:

There were many here who had reservations about Richard Grenell being openly gay and I’m guessing these same folks had also guessed him to be a RINO. I would guess most openly gay people are probably liberal. I think he has opened many eyes here. He has proven to be a courageous American Patriot. One thing about being a gay Conservative, you know he didn’t get his job BECAUSE he was gay! It was his turn because he earned it.

• jnr2d2 says:

So, Grennell is such a weapon that Trump could use in any Agency to force congress to install his man — why has Grennell left the government??

• jeans2nd says:

Ambassador Grenell recently had a cancer scare, non-hodgkin’s lymphoma iirc, and asked to slow his schedule down. So Pres Trump asked him to be Acting DNI!
          Many don’t recall or didn’t know, Amb Grenell was our UN spokesman for many years. This man knows alot, says little, but says just enough.

• California Joe says:

I don’t recall anybody here against Grenell.

• boogywstew says:

Yes, there were. There was a very hearfelt, public apology to Richard Grenell from a Treeper we all know and love about their misjudging Richard Grenell in the last 2 weeks, right here! It was a righteous thing to do and courageous in itself.

• humaweiner says:

A gay honey badger he is.

• ms doodlebug says:

What does being gay have to do with political preference?

• boogywstew says:

That would depend on who you are and what your priorities are. That’s too much of an open ended question for me to answer without it turning into a long essay. Can you be more exact?

• ms doodlebug says:

Sure. Does the only difference in gays and heterosexuals, their sexual orientation, dictate their political priorities?

Is Biden going to tell gay people if they don’t vote for him they aren’t gay?

• boogywstew says:

I’m sure Biden will claim that. Gays have been considered a constituency of the Democrat Party for as long as I have been interested in politics. Republicans are more conservative in nature and historically have been quicker to disapprove of a gay lifestyle. It would therefore seem that gays would gravitate to the Democrat Party. Log Cabin Republicans are a gay “wing” of the Republican Party.

• ms doodlebug says:

Whether we approve or disapprove, people are going to be gay or not gay. And frankly, it’s none of our business.

People getting in our faces to ‘demand’ we conform to whatever ‘they’ (claim to) approve or disapprove are ignorant.

• ms doodlebug says:

As a footnote, I personally know a lot of gay people, friends of my gay niece. Every one of them voted for President Trump and plan to vote for him again.

• boogywstew says:

I, personally, do not believe being gay is a choice. I believe someone is born gay or straight. Sure, you could choose to act straight but to encourage someone to live a life acting as if they are in love with someone when it is just not in them, is despicable. I was brought up in a very homophobic culture and I’m ashamed of thoughts I had back then. I realize it was insecurities of mine that kept me from liking people that I actually had a lot in common with. I have always loved interior design and musicals and I stupidly kept those interests hushed. I don’t have any close male gay friends but I have had very loving close friendships with lesbians. I’m 100% straight but if someone accuses me of being gay, I’ll take it as a compliment.

2. Thanks for footnotes, Sundance.

3. Bob says:

He indicated that there were many people from multiple agencies involved. Where are the arrest warrants?

• dwpender says:

I wish that Maria had asked:

“Ambassador Grenell, youv’e seen much that we haven’t. Based on all you’ve seen, do you believe that crimes were committed by US Government officials in an effort to prevent the election of Donald Trump, and, after he was elected, to attempt to overthrow his Presidency? If yes, were high ranking, well known officials among those committing the crimes?”

4. Deplorable_Infidel says:

“It’s worth noting the interview is heavily edited; which, given Ms. Bartiromo’s granular insight on the issues, may indicate some of the conversation extended beyond what would be comfortable for the current investigation to be seen in public. (Just a hunch).”

On America News Network would not have edited it

5. FL_GUY says:

Grenell is probably one of the most patriotic people that President Trump hired and he is not afraid to publicly show it. Patriotism to the D-rat nazis and the leftist is like holy water to a vampire. I hope Grenell can take another job in the administration.

6. I read the transcript of this somewhere earlier.

Bottom line, they REALLY never thought “she” (devil) would lose.

Oooooops. That’s gonna leave a mark!

• MitchRyderDetroitWheels says:

“If that F bastard, we’re all going to hang from nooses”….Hillary

A fella can hope can’t he?

• I always push back on this topic regarding the notion that ‘they never thought Hillary would lose.’ Granted, the average Dem voter certainly believed as much, but the Obama small group operatives decidedly did not!

The latter knew (only too well!) of the enormous vulnerability at the center of the Clinton candidacy given the Obama administration’s flagrant and outright lies regarding Benghazi and the behavior of their rather shady Sec of State in the middle of that fiasco; they also knew, as a result of the congressional Benghazi investigations, that Hillary was going to ultimately have to answer for her obvious national security breaches in the email scandal which was, at that time, in the hands of the DOJ and awaiting an uncertain fate.
      Got to hand it to them! They knew Hillary’s candidacy was in great danger, and they certainly did not ‘beat around the bush!’ Like any ruthless criminal would do, they acted in their own self-interest, the laws of the United States be damned!

7. budklatsch says:

The POL’s say one thing publicly and do the opposite in practice. How insidious a general practice.

8. scrap1ron says:

Why are we not seeing any whistle blower IC people if there are “white hats” within these agencies as Mr. Grenell alludes to? Can we expect too see them come out if there are ever any indictments and trials?

• KBR says:

That all depends on how many are made.

Ever watch a tv show where someone squeals on a mob? And gets a new id somewhere else?

Just because some get indicted does not mean others wouldn’t suicide you or disappear you.

Remember Scalia? Seth Rich? Hillary’s “old friends?”

• As a Man Thinkth says:

Human Resource Department never forgets…they are the “Deep State Enforcer”….and remember “six ways to Sunday to get you”…BTW, President Trump really needs to use that video in his campaign adds….

• dr D says:

As a Man Thinkth, that’s a good idea to use Schumer’s comment in campaign ads, to really shine a light on the Russia hoax. The dems have provided a lot of good material for Trump to use in ads. I wonder if CNN and the rest of the leftist MSM will refuse to run some Trump ads.

• MACAULAY says:

If there are any Whistleblowers–maybe Pientka for example, they are going to Durham and it is being kept quiet.

Note that Sundance has a “hunch” that Maria Bartiromo who is a White Hat and a smart one, and very knowledgeable about the Coup, may have cut some of the interview because it may have “extended beyond what would be comfortable for the current investigation to be seen in public”.

Think how sweet that would be. After all this time of Deep State Resistance, very successful resistance, our side is now so on the offensive, that it is hiding things from the Coup Plotters until all is ready.

May I live to see the denouement.

• It’s been my extreme belief all along that you, I, and hopefully everyone here but teh concern trolls live to see the final act and then on to enjoy the benefits of a sane and Constitutional Republic AS FOUNDED.

I’m not wishing the concern trolls dead, just that they don’t realize that what “is never going to happen, “finally happened” lol.

• HillCountryTexan says:

THC,
          People who are not as convinced as you, the one’s you referred to as trolls, do have history on their side to backup their skepticism that anything meaningful will ever happen. Here are some examples of events when we were told Justice is Imminent, the Nunes (nothing happened) memo, the multiple Horowitz (nothing happened) reports, Huber ( for those who remember nothing there), the Hannity tic-toc gaggle (’nuff said), Digenova predictions (’nuff said 2.0), the “25K” indictments from the “Q” crowd, criminal referrals from Congress (nothing has happened), decline to prosecute crowd at the DOJ….I think you get my point.

Now, to put a fine and sarcastic point on it nothing has happened to anyone, well, that’s not true. James Wolfe got a slap and the nation was saved from the superspy/leaker Reality Winner.

I want as much as anyone here to see Hitlery in cuffs and Brennan, Comey, Yates etc frog marched out in public after being arrested and I hope you are able to say to me, preferably soon….. I TOLD YOU SO.

We’re not trolls……simply skeptics

• MACAULAY says:

Many reasons to be skeptical. Even Sundance has been skeptical. But, he may be more hopeful now. Like any smart person, he changes his opinion when the facts change.

Rosenstein to Barr; Huber to Durham are changes in the situation which merit re-evaluation, particularly in light of Barr several comments over the last months about “travesties” and “sabotage”.

Barr and Durham are governed by a requirement that they must believe they can “probably” get a conviction—and a conviction requires “beyond reasonable doubt”–before a fair and impartial jury.

I still fear Durham will say I believe I can get a conviction before a fair and impartial jury, but I can’t get a fair and impartial jury in the District of Columbia.

Will Barr fold on that basis? He seems to have the stones to say NO, but that’s his out if he wants to take it.

Of course, if they go for Conspiracy, and can get the indictments somewhere else (anywhere any act in the conspiracy occurred), that problem is solved.

BRING IT ON!

• HillCountryTexan says:

Hey Macalauy…. I too hope the “Change in management” at the DOJ does bring justice. Perhaps, just perhaps, the Flynn persecution/prosecution has them scared to death because as I wrote before on here maybe Flynn has spoken with Durham already. If Flynn has and Durham indicts numerous people they need Flynn’s info to Durham to be unreliable due to a guilty verdict and sentence from Sullivan or a pardon from PDJT.
              Just thinkin’ out loud…….

• Linda K. says:

Look what these DC judges are doing in the Flynn case when DOJ wants to dismiss the case. Would you worry about a deep state prosecution?

• Tl Howard says:

Or she knew her employer wouldn’t approve of airing it. Grenell must have thought what he conveyed was okay or he’d not have said it.

• dr D says:

“May I live to see the denouement”. Great word. I had to look it up, and now I also can’t wait to see the denouement! I hope you (and I) live to see it, because if it’s going to happen it’s probably going to be in the next few mos.

• Adele Virtue says:

I do recall that the reason Hrorowitz’s report was so delayed is because as soon as it was announced that Barr had Durham investigating, people in the FBI and other agencies started coming to him and saying, I will talk now. It may have had a lot to do with the fact they did not know who to trust, if anything would get done and the fact that Obama had had many whistleblowers fired for blowing the whistle. In other words, they were in CYA mode.

9. MitchRyderDetroitWheels says:

I am hopeful that Durham brings this deal to a close by no later than the end of July. Need to get the Cabal back to playing a little defense.

10. lawton says:

I highly doubt Pientka was a white hat. They just moved him out to CA with a promotion I think for help in setting Flynn up.

Whatever happened to Atty # 2 – did he just get a high paying job at one of those Lawfare connected Law offices. Never heard what happened after he left.

11. Drogers says:

A couple of observations:

Ms. Bartiromo might just be the best interviewer on TV. As Sundance notes she’s very knowledgeable on the topic at hand. After she asks her questions she doesn’t interrupt and allows
    the guest the opportunity to give a thoughtful and complete answer.

Mr.Grenell is quickly becoming the conservatives darling. I sure President Trump sees this and is thinking about how best to deploy him. Selfishly I’d like to see him placed in a position to bring a much needed sunlight on the nefarious activities of the deep state.

• cantcforest says:

Punishment is long overdue for many criminal activities by the Deep State. The magnitude of their crimes have resulted in enormous damage to our republic. To not see that activity crushed is like watching a cancer grow.

• Seems like you may still be looking at the trees! 😉

It won’t happen until President Trump says “go”. Period. I trust his judgment, and basically only his judgment on that. He’s a man that isn’t going to do something unless he knows he can get it done.

It’s hard to wait, but wait we must. Think of poor ole Job… lol

• Drogers says:

AG Barr has my complete confidence he will allow Mr. Durham the freedom to pursue those items he can prove in court.

And as you touch on the timing is so critical as we close in on Election Day. Were it me and my investigation, w/ all other factors being equal, I’d drop the indictments at a time and in such a fashion to bring maximum pressure on the lawless actors. I sincerely hope Mr. Durham is the bulldog we’ve been led to believe.

I want Payback and more importantly an injustice has been visited on the good citizens of my country and for them I want a Reckoning.

• GB Bari says:

I too would like Mr. Grenell to serve in another key position to aid President Trump in further Swamp draining.

But only when Mr. Grenell and his doctors believe he is ready with enough energy and strong health for that kind of stressful challenge.

12. VoteAllIncumbantsOut says:

From Polish Heroes

When asked what it feels like to take a human life, the Polish mercenary Rafal Gan-Ganowicz responded:

“I wouldn’t know, I’ve only ever killed communists.”

13. gymcy81 says:

Golden rule:
    do unto others,
    as you have others do unto you.

i.e love thy neighbors

For example, watch the wandering people … reverently unify ….:for good…

14. Tiffthis says:

I’m happy Ric has faith in Ratcliff- however, I’m a bit more skeptical 🤨 since NOTHING has been released since Ric left.

15. Zydeco says:

The most we can hope for, at this time, is some revelation of the corruption that is big enough to spread beyond the conservative media. After watching the Flynn events there’s no justice in the judicial system.

16. Samiam1015 says:

Why is it that even conservatives refer repeatedly to ‘Russian disinformation‘? The people who made the bogus dossier, regardless of where they were from, were paid by Clinton/DNC to do a job and they were not acting on behalf of the Russian Government (or did I miss something?). Why isn’t it called Clinton/DNC disinformation?

• Zorro says:

They’re playing right into the hand of the coupsters whose narrative will be we were duped by the Russians.

Better to thought of as duped and incompetent than to be in prison.

Ms. Lindsey LOVES the Russian disinformation narrative.

17. Carly says:

Has Grenell been reassigned? I would like to write and thank him. Amazing. I would love to hear/read more from him. Brilliant, clear, true – he is sharing insight we all sorely need to hear.