President Trump Warns Mitch McConnell: “Time is Running Out”…

Earlier today President Trump was again ‘subtle as a brick through a window’ in a tweet requesting the senate get serious in exposing Obamagate and the soft coup effort:

Unfortunately, due to the dynamics of the UniParty, Mitch McConnell is very unlikely to take any action to expose prior misconduct; it would be against McConnell’s interests.

The Senate was not a passive entity in the various hoaxes against President Trump.  Factually, the Senate Intelligence Committee, and individual senators themselves, were active participants.  As a result just like AG Barr knows any discussion of SSCI security director James Wolfe’s non prosecution would expose DOJ corruption, so too does Mitch McConnell know senate investigations would expose senate corruption in both parties.

Republican members like John McCain actively participated; and republican members like Richard Burr willfully allowed the framework to continue.  Don’t forget it was Republican Senator Marco Rubio who first came to the defense of Democrat SSCI Vice-Chair Mark Warner when the covert communication with Chris Steele became evident.

In the big picture, the big ugly picture, republicans are just as complicit as democrats within all of the efforts to remove President Trump.  To this day the GOP controlled Senate Intelligence Committee is still spitting out reports defending the previous administration and proclaiming the vast Russian election conspiracy is genuine and real (it isn’t).

CTH readers are not blind to the DC structure where republicans and democrats are two wings of the same bird.  Co-dependent no more!  This is the Last Refuge because we no longer allow ourselves to suffer from ‘battered conservative syndrome‘.  On these pages we identify our republican abusers openly.

If ever President Trump was to go full wolverine on the corrupt GOP it would be the Big Ugly.  Alas, we are familiar with the political dynamic and fully accept that Mitch McConnell would rather give leadership to Chuck Schumer than lose his power, influence and affluence.

Anxious Trump voters have been understandably frustrated by the lack of speed with which President Trump is able to force the MAGA agenda onto an unwilling DC political apparatus. However, once you understand the Uniparty agenda the scope of the challenge is much easier to see.

How did the House write a $3 trillion legislative spending package when the legislators were not even in Washington DC?    Short version: they didn’t, the lobbyists did.

President Trump’s administration is adverse to the interests of the entire DC political system.  It’s a big club, and he’s confronting it.  Mitch McConnell has no incentive to help President Trump.

Remember…. Congress does not write laws or legislation, special interest groups do. Lobbyists are paid, some very well paid, to get politicians to go along with the need of the legislative group.

When you are voting for a Congressional Rep or a U.S. Senator you are not voting for a person who will write laws. Your rep only votes on legislation to approve or disapprove of constructs that are written by outside groups and sold to them through lobbyists who work for those outside groups.

While all of this is happening the same outside groups who write the laws are providing money for the campaigns of the politicians they need to pass them. This construct sets up the quid-pro-quo of influence, although much of it is fraught with plausible deniability.

This is the way legislation is created.

If our frame of reference is not established in this basic understanding we can often fall into the trap of viewing a politician, or political vote, through a false prism.

The modern origin of all legislative constructs is not within congress.

“we’ll have to pass the bill to, well, find out what is in the bill” etc. ~ Nancy Pelosi 2009

“We rely upon the stupidity of the American voter” ~ Johnathan Gruber 2011, 2012.

Once you understand this process you can understand how politicians get rich.  Mitch McConnell is not going to disrupt this system.

When a House or Senate member becomes educated on the intent of the legislation, they have attended the sales pitch; and when they find out the likelihood of support for that legislation; they can then position their own (or their families) financial interests to benefit from the consequence of passage. It is a process similar to insider trading on Wall Street, except the trading is based on knowing who will benefit from a legislative passage.

The legislative construct passes from K-Street into the halls of congress through congressional committees. The law originates from the committee to the full House or Senate. Committee seats which vote on these bills are therefore more valuable to the lobbyists. Chairs of these committees are exponentially more valuable.

Now, think about this reality against the backdrop of the 2016 Presidential Election. Legislation is passed based on ideology. In the aftermath of the 2016 election the system within DC was not structurally set-up to receive a Donald Trump presidency.

If Hillary Clinton had won the election, her Oval Office desk would be filled with legislation passed by congress which she would have been signing. Heck, she’d have writer’s cramp from all of the special interest legislation, driven by special interest groups that supported her campaign, that would be flowing to her desk.

Why?

Simply because the authors of the legislation, the originating special interest and lobbying groups, were spending millions to fund her campaign. Hillary Clinton would be signing K-Street constructed special interest legislation to repay all of those donors/investors.

Congress would be fast-tracking the passage because the same interest groups also fund the members of congress.

President Donald Trump winning the election threw a monkey wrench into the entire DC system…. In early 2017 the modern legislative machine was frozen in place.

The “America First” policies represented by candidate Donald Trump were not within the legislative constructs coming from the K-Street authors of the legislation. There were no MAGA lobbyists waiting on Trump ideology to advance legislation based on America First objectives.

As a result of an empty feeder system, in early 2017 congress had no bills to advance because all of the myriad of bills and briefs written were not in line with President Trump policy. There was simply no entity within DC writing legislation that was in-line with President Trump’s America-First’ economic and foreign policy agenda.

Exactly the opposite was true. All of the DC legislative briefs and constructs were/are antithetical to Trump policy. There were hundreds of file boxes filled with thousands of legislative constructs that became worthless when Donald Trump won the election.

Those legislative constructs (briefs) representing tens of millions of dollars worth of time and influence were just sitting there piled up in boxes under desks and in closets amid K-Street and the congressional offices. Legislation needed to be in-line with an entire new political perspective, and there was no-one, no special interest or lobbying group, currently occupying DC office space with any interest in synergy with Trump policy.

Think about the larger ramifications within that truism. That is also why there was/is so much opposition.

No legislation provided by outside interests means no work for lobbyists who sell it. No work means no money. No money means no expense accounts. No expenses means politicians paying for their own indulgences etc.

Politicians were not happy without their indulgences, but the issue was actually bigger. No K-Street expenditures also means no personal benefit; and no opportunity to advance financial benefit from the insider trading system.

Without the ability to position personal wealth for benefit, why would a politician stay in office? The income of many long-term politicians on both Republican and Democrat sides of the aisle was completely disrupted by President Trump winning the election. That is one of the key reason why so many politicians retired immediately thereafter.

When we understand the business of DC, we understand the difference between legislation with a traditional purpose and modern legislation with a financial and political agenda.

Mitch McConnell has the system.  President Trump has the people.

The battle continues….

This entry was posted in 1st Amendment, 4th Amendment, 6th Amendment, AG Bill Barr, Big Government, Cold Anger, Decepticons, Deep State, Donald Trump, Legislation, Mitch McConnell, President Trump, Spygate, Spying, THE BIG UGLY, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

457 Responses to President Trump Warns Mitch McConnell: “Time is Running Out”…

1. Margaret Berger says:

I just got an email from mitch. He started it with Dear Friend. He wants money for the fund to reelect senators. I don’t give money to the Republican Party. I give money to politicians directly. I gave him an earful. My husband says they don’t read those things. It made me feel good anyway.

Interesting that he is trying to raise money while under attack from the President. Guess he figures he needs to get as much as possible now because the attacks are going to be coming from other places too.

• Chump Change says:

Same here…I only give to candidates.

• Contrarymary says:

Didn’t I read somewhere that when money is donated to a candidate, they have to give a certain amount of it to the rnc and or the republican committee?

• John Comnenus says:

Here is a simple solution that might help.

Develop a short email text such as:

Dear GOP Senator / RNC / Mitch / etc

I write to inform you that I will not be donating to you, the RNC and your Senate re-election PAC unless you properly investigate and hold accountable those responsible for the:
      1. The Russia Collusion Hoax;
      2. the Flynn framing and railroading;
      3. Those who entrapped Stone, Manafort and Cohen;
      4. Those who politicised and weaponised the Intelligence services, the DOJ and FBI; and
      5. Those who attempted to overthrow the Trump presidency.

These are the most serious crimes committed against the USA in my lifetime and I have noted your unwillingness to use the Senate to properly provide oversight, investigate and hold accountable those responsible for these crimes against me and every Trump voter.

I will provide as much money as I can within my means and legal limits to fund Donald Trump and the very small number of Senators who have attempted to provide oversight despite your deliberate and malicious obstruction of their efforts. I will also financially support any Primary challenger to you and any other Senator who has failed to take these issues seriously over the last three and a half years. I will never support you or most of your Senators ever again if you do not use your current powers to address my concerns.

I will also help Donald Trump to get re-elected using every legal method at my disposal.

I request you delete me from your contact list and any further fund raising requests. Your suggestion that the media will get to the bottom of this scandal is an abrogation of your Constitutional responsibilities and demonstrates why you are completely unfit to hold office, represent me and be the beneficiary of my time, money and vote.

Yours sincerely etc

All Treepers need to send the same script to all their friends so they can send the same consistent message to the RNC, Senator McConnell and their own Senators.

A concerted and widespread email campaign that threatens Mitch and the RINO Senators with a loss of votes, campaign funds and a promise to support their removal via Primary challengers might just be enough to get the Turtle to act.

• I no longer think it appropriate for me to “explain” ANYTHING to the professional worms like McConnell. We know, and they know we know, and they don’t care. I probably wouldn’t be able to stop myself from a wordy response like yours, but I would hope I could just content myself with the hard truth, “You are totally unfit to hold office…ANY office”.

• guest4ever says:

Harry—I totally appreciate and understand your sentiment. I think it might be a worthy EDUCATIONAL exercise, especially if enough people do this, or something similar. Lord knows it wouldn’t hurt to educate even those underlings in the DC.mail rooms. Wonder if Lou Dobbs could put this bug in his viewers’ ears?

• guest4ever says:

And please Harry, we don’t need to insult worms, IMHO.

• Ah, to be funny or not to be funny, that is the question. I will go so far as to distinguish PROFESSIONAL worms (as I did) as being the irredeemable ones. But no, sirrah, they are ALL slimy, and they stinketh in the sun after a rain….I know not what course others may take, but as for me, I have no good words for Wormkind. Plow them all under, good Sir, and have done (sniff).

Bread balls and home-made flies should be enough for any fisherman. Show some pride, man!

But, in a larger sense, we cannot dedicate, we cannot consecrate, we cannot hallow this ground of Worms. Oh well, that’s enough of that…

• guest4ever says:

John Comnenus—Nice. Going to copy and use, even though I’m in the demonrat territory of Maryland! (Ha! Named after Jesus’ mom! What a travesty!)

• Rock Knutne says:

John Comnenus~~

Well written.

From a personal standpoint, I was fortunate to recently receive a phone call while driving, from an RNC solicitor.
        While normally I let all calls go to my voicemail where I inform the caller if they’re not in my contact list and do not leave a message they will subsequently be blocked. In this case I was waiting for a call back from a contractor, so I picked up.
        When they were done with their pitch, which ended with “$180 is the base amount we’re requesting, would you be good with that?” (Actually it was probably worded much more eloquently than that but by then smoke was coming out of my ears).
        I did manage to calmly lay out almost exactly what you stated, at which point, after a slight pause the woman calmly asked “so would you consider $150?”

I just had to laugh at the obtuseness and arrogance of these people as I hung up. I blocked that number as soon as I stopped driving. I’m sure they’ll use other numbers to call again.

M🇺🇸A🇺🇸G🇺🇸A

• destin326 says:

And worthy effective organizations. Judicial Watch, Project Veritas, a few others.

2. Whistling_Past says:

SD: “Without the ability to position personal wealth for benefit, why would a politician stay in office?”

‘Why, to help protect and improve the lives of us American citizens, I guess!’
    That *would* have been my answer when I was a child.
    Child no longer.

• trnathens says:

Politics has been like this since the beginning of politics.

Look what happened in Rome. When they got fat and happy and complacent.

We brought this upon ourselves. The politicians only got away with what they could get away with because we got fat and happy and complacent.

We have turned away from God’s law, and become consumed with Man’s law.

We allowed ourselves to be bowed down, controlled, manipulated, because we didn’t take the time to pay attention.

• guest4ever says:

trnathens—And pay attention and observe God’s Laws. He truly is our only hope!

• I am getting weary with the whole, “We did this to ourselves” schtick. We have a set of rules (aka, The Constitution) that our political leaders are supposed to follow. But when THEY turned from God and became consumed with power and money then THEY ruined it for us. We the Little People cannot sue them. Did you see what they did to General Flynn, Michael Caputo, Sarah Palin, and Seth Rich? The judiciary is corrupt as well as we have learned.
        The Uniparty picks, on a local level, who moves up in their ranks. If you don’t join their pact then you don’t get money for your campaign. It is like the mafia. So for every election they polish up some piece of garbage candidate, slap an American flag on their lapel, and teach them to say the right things so that we vote for them. But these candidates cannot buck the system or else they will be gone.
        Don’t tell me to run for office. I will not sell my soul to become part of their club. By the Grace of God, Donald J Trump just happened to have enough money, power, name recognition, and a personality that punches back to run for President of the USA. He threw a wrench into their phony “election” process. Prior to his candidacy, they were set for life and beyond that. Once they sold us to our global masters then our President and Congress would have been mere figureheads who collect a big salary, big bribes, and enjoy their multiple homes.
        I have voted and voted and voted. My vote for VSGDJT is the first time that it really counted. The One World Beast is bigger than my vote and any feeble attempt on my part to challenge them by running for city council would have been laughable.
        Thankfully, POTUS has found a small remnant of Patriots in our corrupt government. It took a while for them to find each other but now there is some hope for the middle class in America.

3. Joemama says:

I agree with Sundance’s assertion that little to nothing will come of PDJT asking McTurtle to punish the FISA traitor gang, however I feel that Sundance didn’t really address the issue of why PDJT even made this tweet.

I believe that PDJT knows that his request is unlikely to go anywhere. If one accepts that premise, the question becomes, why did PDJT send the tweet to pressure McTurtle.

I don’t have any great theories on this. Maybe the tweet was directed more to us, the supporters of PDJT. He could be highlighting the inaction of McTurtle to We the People. If this is the case, it represents a “coded signal” that We the People should be putting pressure on McTurtle to punish the FISA traitor gang.

I have no other theories. Maybe others have some.

• rayvandune says:

Maybe it was just to be able to say “Even as I was about to pull the whole wreckage down on their heads, I gave him one last chance. Sad…”

• rayvandune says:

• Margaret Berger says:

President Trump tweeted about sessions inaction all the time and then he fired him. He seems to give people a lot of space to move and eventually if they don’t he moves them. Not as fast as we would like but he moves them. That being said turtle is going to turtle to the very end ‘cause that is who he is.

• Rock Knutne says:

Margaret Berger~~

It’s not only who he is. It’s simply the fact that he’s caught. He HAS to play it out to the end in hopes Trump loses in November and it all disappears, including the covid hoax by the way.
          They ALL have no choice. They’re never going to just apologize and admit guilt and what?? Go to jail willingly?

President Trump HAS to win in November.

• Chump Change says:

I’m still waiting for Trump to make his recess appointments.

• vikingmom says:

He can’t make recess appointments because Mitch will NOT put the Senate into recess – it would only take ONE Senator to object but no one will cross the Turtle so the Senate has remained “in session” for over three years!!

• guest4ever says:

vikingmom—I get SO upset with all those senators!!! Every SINGLE ONE!!! And ESPECIALLY turtle!!!!!!!!! Traitorous weasels! No insult meant to weasels!

• trnathens says:

Remember a few weeks ago, when PDJT reminded the world that he could disband Congress? Everyone was like, “What? Where did that come from?” And then they moved on.

I’m telling you: he foreshadows ALL THE TIME.

Do you really think he was mobilizing the military for vaccines…at the end of the year?

It’s amazing how gullible the MSM is, and that’s what makes them so dangerous, but on the other hand, they are useful idiots, too.

• KBigg says:

My theory: DJT knows the corruption Mitch has been involved in. It’s a simple equation for Mitch: move the process along or he’ll be exposed. I think DJT has had a bellyfull of corrupt pols, whether they are Rep or Dem. He might be ready to blow up DC, and damn the consequences. I, for one, would welcome that.

• Mike Lee DelMarcelle says:

The “why” did he tweet this is the big question. Another possibility is he knows what is coming out and so far the senate hasn’t done much of anything with what already has. If they don’t get on this the ammo will be wasted with little to show for it.

• ssbishop says:

Stop the presses! Lindsey Graham is (well, maybe) going to hold really, really serious hearings. Nothing will impede his search for answers…

• ssbishop says:

• Leslie says:

Not sure that makes any sense. The punishing will have to come from Durham. But Trump wants to interest the public in voting especially for the senate seats.

• Yes, I think that is the answer for why he tweeted this: He wants to educate the public ahead of the election. And he could hardly have picked a better time, or an easier one, with Sidney Powell’s tremendous revelations in defense of Flynn going off like rockets.

• I mentioned earlier (somewhere!) that PDJT might/can/will/has threatened the Turtle to do something or he will withdraw all his nominees for judgeships. That should get the Turtle’s attention.

• Dutchman says:

It has ALWAYS been about McConnell vs PDJT. Nancy is just the distractor, who’s job is to hold your attention, while her partner (McConnell) sneaks up behind, to hit you over the head, so they can both rob you.

This tweet is just part of an initiative by Team Trump. As the satchel material is released, Deplorables (Repub, Dem and Indie voters who support PDJT) are going to begin seeing that McConnell, Graham etc. lack of support for PDJT can only be explained ONE way;
      That they were COMPLICIT in the Coup.

Once you don’t allow the distractor to keep you from seeing their partner, and turn 90 degrees, so you can see BOTH robbers, the plan doesn’t work.

Like a stealth airplane; take away the stealth,…its just an airplane.

Once everyone sees the Uniparty for what it is,…the games over, the jig is up, and McConnell might as well retire, to spend more time with his family, before he is retired, to spend more time with his ancestors.

• Joemama says:

So I take it that your understanding is similar to mine. The tweet was mainly directed towards We the People, to highlight the treachery of McTurtle.

I agree with your first paragraph as a good synopsis of what has been going since PDJT was elected.

• Rj says:

George Washington warned of this in his farewell address

• Ned Zeppelin says:

Trump is saying time is running out for Mitch to get on the right side of things. Game, set, match. It’s over.

4. It was very clarifying for Democrats to pass the “I’m-a-Pelosi-Rubber-Stamp”-Act yesterday, the rule abdicating their vote to Nancy Pelosi so they can continue their paid vacations unencumbered by that pesky duty-stuff.

5. Danny Schroder says:

“It’s a big club, and he’s confronting it. Mitch McConnell has no incentive to help President Trump.”
    I am in accordance with CTH and most all posters here…question I have is, regarding the above quote…why did Mitch scuttle impeachment if he was out to get Trump? I’m no fan of Mitch, but if he was really out to get Trump, would he not have supported impeachment and forced a Yes vote to convict?

• Brutalus says:

After he released the call transcripts, they didn’t have the goods on Trump to justify betraying the Base to convict him…it’s much easier for him to do nothing for Trump, than to affirmatively act to take him out

• Joemama says:

A really simple answer is that, among Republicans, PDJT’s approval rating is over 90%. To support impeachment of PDJT would be tantamount to political suicide for McTurtle and the Republican party.

• Leslie says:

He’s still a republican and has to be reelected.

• Contrarymary says:

I think Mitch is smart enough (or hope he is) to know if they voted to impeach they would have brought about total civil war. This is not your old politics as usual. We’ve had enough of their backstabbing. We have a few fighters in the house, but the senate is full of wimpy uniparty backstabbing hacks. Rand Paul seems to be the only one who has the guts to speak up for the constitution.

• The Phantom Stranger says:

Actually removing President Trump through impeachment would have ended the Republican Party as you know it. The party would have never recovered from a Republican-controlled Senate removing Trump. That was part of the Deep State plan – give the Democrats the House in 2018 while using a Republican Senate to block whatever crazy legislation the Left wanted.

People still haven’t figured out yet the Deep State loves the two-party electoral system we have in the United States. They’ve been gaming the political system for decades, controlling pawns on both sides.

The Republicans splitting into two or more parties would be disastrous for the Deep State’s total control over DC and the Swamp. Besides forever ceding almost all Federal power to the Left, the Republicans breaking up would have untold consequences for all involved. Who’s to say the Left’s mindless voters don’t get antsy about the Democrat Party after seeing what happens?

6. sDee says:

Ryan and the Uniparty gave up the House to sabatoge Trump’s war against the globalist takeover. Other than an (R) after their names, is there be any reason to believe the Senate would not follow suit?

• Joemama says:

If nothing significant intervenes between now and the November election, it might be reasonable to assume that McTurtle and the Republican party might throw the Senate to the democrats.

On the other hand, if some pretty significant things happen before the 2020 election, such as:
      1. The brainwashed part of the populous figures out that the democrats enjoy destroying their jobs and the economy
      2. The populous figures out that the democrats intend to never end the covid lockdown and intend to change society for the worse forever, using manufactured crisis after manufactured crisis
      3. The declassification leaks stream starts taking hold among the populous, and eventually a majority of citizens begin to understand just how evil and criminal the obama administration was and the democrat party currently is.

If items 1-3 above come to pass, the Republicans can try to throw the election to the demoncrats, but they might not succeed. The people may just vote in Republicans and Independents, rejecting demoncrats.

• Remington says:

Saw Leslie Graham tonight On TV. I can tell you how swagger is gone. He is one nervous cat. I think he know we something is coming….

• Mad Mike says:

He knows that we’re onto him. He’s been sweating for a while… caught between his constituents and his real donors, with nowhere to hide.

This guy should be on the front line of the MAGA charge… not creeping from the shadows on occasion to make false promises that he’s working. Actions speak louder than words and his repeated in-actions tell the story.

Looking forward to voting against him in the primary. He’s no friend… not even an ally… and I want him gone.

7. Blind no Longer says:

I guess the time has finally come for a real show down in the Swamp!!
    Lindsey hasn’t done a damn thing and he’s not going to.

Mitch hasn’t done shit either.

All lip service and showmanship on the news shows when they’re feeling some heat from President Trump’s supporters.

Hopefully something comes out in Obamagate that does them both in.

• guest4ever says:

Blind no Longer—And are Mitch and friends too blind not to see Mr. Nuclear Grinnel? We Deplorables (and that includes a LOT of Walk-Aways!) no longer depend on the corrupt MSM as our (only) source of information (although I know some who do)!

• Joemama says:

Card carrying (paid) member of poofter David Brock. David Brock is largely funded by the fascist George Soros, who has been banned from many countries, because his game is destroying all countries.

I am really interested in knowing how much David Brock, a fellow alumnus of my first school pays you all. I suspect that you are really liking the Wuhan CCP coronavirus payoffs, because the last time I checked in 2018 or so, Soro’s faggot didn’t pay you diddly. You probably get to work from home & also get supplemental checks from the government due to the virus scam.

I know this will go nowhere, but I suggest that you deeply examine your beliefs and belief system. I once thought that I was a progressive. Introspection taught me that I was a liberal/conservative.

Progressives are not liberals. They are the marxist’s useful idiots. Research it. History repeats. Research history. Find out about useful idiots in history. Find out about media control. You are a member of the community that is reproducing what happened when the USSR formed. Useful idiots are the first that the marxists murder, if they manage to take control of a country.

People like me are the next group to be murdered, because we are known opposition. But we are much harder to eliminate. We are armed and see the marxist takeover. You useful idiots are slaughtered like lambs. You are unarmed and start questioning the marxists when they take over, because what they start doing once they take over is completely against what you thought that they stood for. Then you become a big threat to the communists, but they don’t worry, because you useful idiots willingly disarmed yourselves years before.

Wake up or kiss your ass goodbye. I pray that God will have mercy on your soul.

Signed “This Deplorable”

• Brutalus says:

Weren’t they both in the Gang of 8?

8. Skeeball says:

Here’s a solution: back the Democrat In Kentucky and send Mitch packing. If he intends to sell votes as minority leader again then there’s no point in keeping him.

• Dutchman says:

skeeball, WOULD that it were that simple.
      The Uniparty has a line of succession, as solid as the one in the Constitution.

If McConnell goes down, hit by bus or scandal, THUNE moves up. In order to take out the trash, you need to get McConnell, Thune, Graham, Cornyn, one I can’t remember, and yes, Grassley.

He has been in leadership positions for too long; he is either corrupted, or too stupid to see whats going on, right under his nose.

And Rubio, Mitt of coarse,…pretty much all of them except maybe Josh Hawley, Rand Paul,…?

I would be content to see Doug Collins get IN, and he has a chance, now that that witch the Govenor appoimted has neen tainted with Burrs brush of insider trading of WHO-FLU knowledge.

In addition, leadership positions go to those in ‘safe’ districts, making it difficult to vote them out….

But, as Burr shows,…there is always SCANDAL.

• wvcoalman says:

Good analogy. That leads to my question. How do we vote our way out of this corrupt sewer aka Washington DC with their propaganda media coverage?

Here’s one chain of events I see. Hopefully, President Trump wins re-election in a electoral landslide, because as Sundance points out “he has the people.. However, nineteen “Republican” senators (mostly RINO’s) including, the KY gobbler Mitch McConnell, Lindsey Graham, and my own Shelly Moore Capito (RINO WV) are up for re-election. If or when they are re-elected all will be in office two years beyond President Trump’s 2nd term. In that scenario, what do the Uniparty corruptocrats, especially McConnell, have to lose by obstructing the America First agenda and doing their best to make President Trump a lame duck? Will they use the corrupt media to use kabuki theater obstruction tactics, going along with the Democrats?

Since most of the “Republicans” do not have a primary challenger, with the exception of Georgia’s corrupt Kelly Loeffler, (Doug Collins, I hope he wins), it is a choice, no choice again of the lesser of two evils. Vote to rid ourselves of a few of the “RINO controlled opposition”, then you have a chance of a CPUSA Democrat senate majority. This would not be good since several, Never Trump Uniparty members like Romney, would be thrilled to join in political alliance with the Communist. Even another impeachment try, if the Republicans failed to win back the house.

The one hope I see is the having “patience” and trusting in Trump’s patience. You referred to it in an earlier post. Ideally, President Trump wins in my above-mentioned landslide Helps the RINO’s maintain the senate majority, win back the House and then deal with the corruptocrats after the election. I am confident that President Trump’s tweet was a subtle warning shot across the KY Gobbler’s bow. That combined with his awhile ago statement “we’ve caught them, we caught them all” hopefully includes many of these corrupt Uniparty RINO’s, like McConnell and they know it. Then President has the leverage. Either do you job, or go down. Soon we shall see.

• Dutchman says:

I THINK we are seeing the beginnings of Team Trumps plan, being rolled out.
          I see Matt Gaetzs ,…outburst on Hannity, confronting Trey Gowdies duplicity.
          It was NOT spur of the moment; he talked fast, and in such a way as to prevent Hannitys typical interruption.
          This followed, a day later by Jordan on Lou Dobbs; it was Lou, boldly calling out McConnell and Graham, but the picture in picture of Jordan made it clear he agreed, wholeheartedly.
          And then we have PDJT’s Camp David meeting, with House Reps, Nunes, Jordan etc. and not ONE Senate Republicon, followed by PDJT’S Tweet.

Like 3 blind men, encountering an elephant, at this point, we can only speculate.

What I THINK is this; firstly, that satchel Grennell hand carried to Barr was STUFFED; Obviously a lot more than 3-5 pages, showing who unmasked Flynn.

The subsequent “you can release, or I will” (my interpretation of the interchange) means all of what “we” know, as a result of Sundances deep dives, is going to come out, and soon.

AS it comes out, and as the 95% of Republican voters (as well as former Dem and Indie voters who support PDJT) assimilate this knowledge, Team Trump are going to be nudging them to the obvious;

That the actions of Senate Republican leadership, over the last 2-3 years, can ONLY be explained as them being complicit in the coup.

EXPOSE the true nature of the Uniparty, and it loses its power.

Like a stealth warplane; take away its stealth, and its just another airplane. Without the Uniparty masquerading as the ‘conservative alternative’, we can expunge the Rino, Rockefeller republicans from the party.

At least, thats my take of the elephant, based on early, tentative tactile examination, lol.

• botchedcasuality says:

If our corrupt-o-crat RINOS are re-elected 2020 but shortly after are either forced to step down or arrested due to records release, is the Gov. of their state allowed to appoint their replacement until a special election is held? Wouldn’t the strategy be to have a benchwarmer prepped and ready? Trump has connected with numerous Governors but BeShear in Kentucky won’t be any help with Mitch.. Republican McMaster in S. Carolina may help but I would wager ally Lindsey would be difficult to replace.
          I see a problem with replacing the RINOS when we have so few contenders. I think we will lose the Senate, similar to the 2018 CongressIonal midterms debacle.
          We all knew those Congressmen were departing to “spend more time with their families”. Even so The GOP: Paul Ryan and Mitch did nothing!

• John Ostrowski says:

SCUDDLE THEM ALL

9. Bert Darrell says:

It may be an old question but I’d like to know the answer. Who paid Republican representatives not to run for re-election in 2018, and how much?

It must have been a lot since several dozens of them chose to grab the bag and quit. Paul Ryan headed the stampede to give the example. Any Renmimbi in the bags or just designer ice cream courtesy of the D-rat mafia?

• Dutchman says:

Bert;
      If you are good at internet research, do a “Where are they, NOW?” on the 40 representatives who chose not to run for reelection.
      Ryan went to board of Fox News, although being on board of directors is not normally a full time job.
      WHERE did the rest go? Are they really retired, and spending more time with family? I doubt it.
      Law firms, Corporate boards, Lobbying organisations,….getting their pay off, for years of service no doubt.

Nobody pays any attention to what politicians do, once they ‘retire’,…
      And they LIKE it that way!

10. 4sure says:

I think PTrump is telling Mitch that time is running out in exposing the corrupt commies in the Senate before the election.

PTrump knows that he is not going to be able to hold his rallies to get the base turnout that is needed to overcome the fake media in the remaining 5 months before the election. The house and Senate must be in the Republican’s hands after the Nov. election.

If PTrump wins election but loses the house and Senate, he will pretty much be a lame duck and will be unable to get anything done. Let alone drain the swamp. Obamagate will be swept under the rug.

He met with the house members this weekend . These are the ones whom he he can trust to support him. I am sure they discussed a plan for the Republican house members to keep hammering the commie dems for the next 5 months so as to expose their anti American agenda and corruption. PTrump needs them to get out the vote to win back the house.

At this point in time, I think PTrump is now focused on exposing the communists in order to win reelection for himself and the house and Senate
    Which will allow him to fire Barr and Wray along with others and replace them with a team that will arrest and prosecute the Obamagate gang of treasonous bastards.

The shutdown of the economy and the country has changed everything as far as the election in Nov. Is concerned. The campaign can no longer be about the booming economy and low unemployment. That ship has sailed.

PTrump can’t carry the load this time for the house and Congress. They let him down in the midterms. They have to now start exposing the Obamagate coup.

Obama and his minions are going to be very active in supporting Biden or whoever the commie candidate will be.

Bloomberg just announced he is going to throw a ton of money behind Biden for TV ads. PTRUMP will not get all the free tv exposure this time through the rallies because they will not happen. Fauchi took care of that along with putting 40 million people out of work.

So PTrump is telling the Turtle it’s time to get off the pot and get in campaign mode and expose Obamagate. I bet the meeting this weekend at Camp David prompted this tweet. Jordan and Gaezt probably told PTrump that it is time the Senate got off its ass and started helping the house expose Obamagate.

• Dutchman says:

4sure,
      I disagree with your accessment. I THINK PDJT and the House Republicans are beginning a multi-faceted assault on the Uniparty RepubliCONS in the Senate, and what Grennell/Ratcliffe, and Gaetz and Jordan recent tv spots, Lou Dobbs going off on Mitch and Linsey all signify, is taking on the HEART of the Swamp, and exposing it.

(At long last, Halleluyah!!)

11. wtd says:

Elaine Chao’s father is a shipping magnate who builds most of his ships in state-owned shipyards in China with financing from Chinese loans. Chao has used U.S. DOT to help her father’s business. Chao’s father, who’s gifted his son-in-law Mitch up to $25 million, appreciates it!

12. ezgoer says:

Unfortunately the GOPe is a fake opposition party. With all the dirt available on the corrupt and criminal Dems, the GOP should be going after them viciously to expose them and make political hay. Yet they aren’t. Instead we get nonsense from Judiciary Chair Lindsey Graham that it wouldn’t help the country to have hearings that expose the criminality. If the shoe was on the other foot the Dems would be wholesale destroying the Republicans to pick up lots of seats. It’s infuriating. But if you don’t vote for the Republicans and you get far left Dem majorities in control of everything that is even worse. It’s like a no win situation.

• arsumbris says:

If I hear Lindsay Grahamnesty say “the American people need to learn the truth” one more time, I’m going to puke — the American people have known the truth for three years, we’ve been waiting for people like him to FIGHT for the truth!

13. arsumbris says:

Excellent article! Sounds like a pamphlet from times when our Forebears were far more principled, radical in defense of liberty, and willing to speak truth — cowards and conformists be damned!

We need an America First party, we need to go full wolverine on the Uniparty.

14. pochas94 says:

To break an egg you need a hammer, and maybe Trump now has one. I’d say he’s just trying to motivate Mitch.

15. Rj says:

Where in the constitution does it give powers to lobbyists and special interest groups to write bills and or laws ?

16. Sundance, I have a very hard time believing that you have not seen the Levin interview with Dr. John Marini or that you have not read the book, “the Unmasking of the Administrative State”. The interview on Life, Liberty & Levin about the legislative body’s abandonment to the unelected deep state falls right in line with what you have put here.
    I believe it was Mid June of last year that the episode aired.

17. It doesn’t, but just after the Vietnam war all of the power of government shifted to the unelected administrative bureaucracy. As I just referenced, Dr. John Marini wrote The Unmasking of The Administrative State and his 6/19 episode on Life, Liberty & Levin explained ALL that is happening here.

Our politicians are purely there to get rich because in the real world they are not worth cents on a dollar.

As for representation of the people…not a bit.

18. Moe Grimm says:

I will add to the two quotes in Sundance’s article here though there are of course many many more. From Ben Rhodes as stated to the rabid marxist and captive JYT “journalist” David Samuels on 5 May 2016 regarding the Muzloid’s Iran “deal”
    Ben Rhodes fronted for. Ex CBS pres. David Rhodes is his brother who now “consults” for Fox/Mudoch family:

RHODES TO SAMUELS ON 5 MAY 2016:
    • “In the spring of last year, legions of arms-control experts began popping up at think tanks and on social media, and then became key sources for hundreds of often-clueless reporters, We created an echo chamber,” he quoted Rhodes as admitting. “They were saying things that validated what we had given them to say. The average reporter we talk to is 27 years old, and their only reporting experience consists of being around political campaigns. That’s a sea change. They literally know nothing.”

19. Leslie says:

I don’t think all those who attended Trump rallies are going to forget what they were like. He needs to campaign for any newcomer republican Senate candidates (are there any?) and fight hard against the democrat Senators. He will win in November.

20. furtive says:

Malignant CIA contracted with Ecuadorian embassy security to spy on Assange.
    Used Sheldon Adeldson as middleman!
    “U.S. surveillance operation in which the security firm spied on Assange, his legal team, his American friends, U.S. journalists, and an American member of Congress who had been allegedly dispatched to the Ecuadorian embassy by President Donald Trump. Even the Ecuadorian diplomats whom UC Global was hired to protect were targeted by the spy ring. “

GEEZ!

21. Deborah @UnTamedInSD says:

Nothing in the swamp will drain until we pull the plug on lobbyists.

22. furtive says:

“It’s good to be aware of surveillance abuses, mass-scale psyops and media malpractice, but definitely abandon hope that any of this will lead to any major changes in the establishment itself.

If we want real change, it cannot and will not come from either of the two mainstream political factions whose primary job is preventing real change. It’s going to have to come from the people; we’re going to have to find a way to punch through the propaganda brainwashing, wake up to reality, and use the power of our numbers to force the changes which will benefit us past all the oligarchic safeguards that have been placed in front of us to prevent us from doing so.

This is a lot less pleasant than believing some magical hero in a white hat is going to ride in and do all our work for us and all we need to do is relax and “trust the plan.” It’s a lot less comfortable than expunging the fake two-party worldview from our minds which vast fortunes and years of conditioning have gone into manufacturing. But it is reality.“

23. jumpinjarhead says:

The DC swamp will simply ignore or dissemble in response to such calls for action. I still do not expect to see Obama or any of His principal henchmen involved in the continuing coup ever face justice and certainly not ever see the inside of a federal provision for life as each of them so richly deserves.

24. greg says:

PDJT must realize that Barr/Durham is an empty hope. Isn’t there a rule within the DOJ about not getting involved in political cases near an election? Barr has just about run out the clock.

25. Bigly says:

All I care about is the Supreme Court over the next 4 years. These dum F’s better not mess that up or the entire system breaks.

Non of this 50-50 crap. We need 55 seats.

Mitch has no bawls. I’m not holding my breath.

But at least Burr is gone.

26. skip says:

Most of what is written in the comments are accurate and also emotional to a large extent. Me, I look at what his administration has accomplished, under live fire, for the past 3+ years. Who would have guessed this much could take place. I’m firmly convinced this is a Military operation and it’s been in the planning stages since late 80’s to early 90’s. They knew what was coming and who was involved, likely did not have the goods until the advance development of the Computers and Internet. Bingo!! then it started to become practical. They have all the Senators by the Short Hairs; they will perform exactly by the script or they WON”T BE… Think about that… Do You really think “No Name ” really died on his own time??? There are other Politicians that are ” doubles ” if one looks closely are the eyes, placement of mouth, distance from eye’s to another point on the face; that have been off the stage for a few weeks and out of the public view for a while.. you too will see.
    These Senators KNOW what will happen to them if they don’t follow the script.. IMHO, Trump is waiting for the citizens in blue states to get the message and start to rise up against these Puppet Governors who are acting out… If they don’t, he’ll still act.. We;re in lock down to stop the Deep State False Flag attacks.. Just saying…..

• guest4ever says:

Skip—I’m curious. Are you an artist? A classically-trained one? What, specifically leads you to state that some politicians are doubles? I’m not doubting; just want more info, possibly links that compare and contrast, for example.

27. TwoLaine says:

#GitRDone2020Mitch

28. railer says:

A familiar Trump pattern is clearly in play here. Trump’s tweets identify a problem. As time goes on, further tweets escalate and amplify the problem narrative. Ownership of the problem is eventually assigned to functional groups, foreign or domestic: Businesses, governments, government agencies, whatever. The tweet dialogue continues at that broad level. The educational process continues in the public realm. Eventually, a critical mass of support coalesces, fought by the Uniparty and its media arm to be sure, but still a critical mass to build upon.

All of this very public action is paralleled with private discussion and negotiation with the parties involved. There are solutions available and they are being explored. “We’ll see what happens” is a common refrain we hear. Parties are being steered and offered offramps. Often, they choose to eschew them.

At this point, ownership of the now accepted problem is assigned to a specific group(s) and often to a specific individual. It gets ugly from here. Tariffs are levied. People are fired. Wall money is obtained from alternate sources. Furtive Senate Majority Leaders are exposed to white hot spotlights during election seasons.

If I was McConnell and Graham and a few others, I’d take a look at the above sequence of events, and have a gander at the offramps on private offer (Graham had a look of real fear on his face the other day, so he’s clearly having that gander.). This is all a well travelled road by now. We know how it works, and so do they. The Uniparty has plenty of defense mechanisms, and they’ve been able to fend off Trump to this point, but I doubt Trump’s attacking his biggest enemy, McConnell, without a clear plan in place to do so, a plan that all should realize by now will probably be executed in full. McConnell is now under attack.

• railer says:

My guess is, Trump’s about to veto the FISA bill the Senate just passed. Even though it went through with a veto proof majority, Trump is probably threatening to veto it and bring McConnell’s and Graham’s and others’ names into the mudfight, damaging them personally during election season. Just a guess, but Trump’s looking to leverage those two so I wouldn’t be surprised.

• zucccchini says:

Yep, McConnell is bad news and has been ever since he was governor here in KY. Its name recognition here. The main stream media give enough positive info to keep the voters, that never look up, fodder to vote for the crook. His cabal is nasty, intimidating, nefarious and illegal to say the least. When his name comes up on the ballot every six years he goes into ‘Shumer and Pelosi” tactics all the way. Its disgusting and really uncalled for. He does not tout HIS accomplishments in primaries as the reason to vote for him…if his opponent MAY or may NOT picked his nose in the 2nd grade or masturbated behind the barn when he was twelve…they will say over and over he did . I am talking primaries, let alone the actual election for office. He is NOT for the people, he is for McConnell’s first and the deep state second.

• TwoLaine says:

Turtle is up, Graham we are stuck with for another 2 years.

• Agree – “And yes, McConnell is Trump’s deadliest enemy. He is the one I’d most want to defeat, over every other. He can submit or he can be gone.”

My only change would be to add PRESIDENT Trump. He deserves the respect.

29. zucccchini says:

If everyone believes this is true…and it is…and everyone THINKS its a lost cause..cause majority of the GOP will remain mute, in their own interest; then we are done. WHO would run for POTUS on the GOP side (unless they were RINOs) if this can happen to them with no consequence. In fact, this will so entice the left, things will be twice as bad and they will not even make it through the primaries. Those running will be so demeaned and ostracized they will drop out, accomplishing exactly what the Soros and the communist left want. I’m so glad I am in my seventies not much time to have to deal with this…..but have extreme empathy for my children and grands.

30. TomA says:

Another, and in many ways more significant, dimension to this problem is that the Obama Administration began actively mining the NSA database for dirt on members of Congress beginning in at least 2010 and continuing throughout his presidency. This was an enormous spying enterprise that revealed many dark secrets and evidence of criminality by dozens of House Representatives and Senators. And this information was put to use in blackmailing and intimidating many members of Congress that dared to oppose Obama’s policies. That blackmail weapon still exists today and is being used routinely to control Congressional action on many things (e.g. legislation and investigations). You cannot beat blackmail with an appeal to integrity. For many members of Congress, the choice is comply or go a prison.

• railer says:

This is true, meaning the only solution to that blackmail is to get rid of those being blackmailed, no matter who they are. They are irredeemable.

31. Deplorable Canuck says:

This is the defining article for CTH/TLR this year so far. It exposes the mechanisms of power in DC like no other article I have read. Clear, obviously true and I have to say somewhat depressing when you consider what Trump has to battle. Will there even be an America when it is all said and done, I wonder. But this state of affairs is not unique to the USA. Politicians the world over have enriched themselves and abused the people’s trust and now we are living with the fall out, while they appear to be safe and snug in their fortified mansions. Will justice prevail, that is the question? We can only hope, but it appears it will be a justice imposed by the populace, and not via the ordinary governmental means. It too is hopelessly compromised. “Power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely.” Thomas Hobbes I believe!

32. jeffsn4 says:

What’s most concerning is that Trump still “loves” Mitch. That guy is a total slimeball. People will hate on me for this but it still seems that Trump isn’t grasping how deep the deep state really goes.

33. @ChicagoBri says:

Spitballing here. President Trump gives a national prime time speech. In the speech, he offers a full and unconditional pardon to General Flynn to end the Generals’s suffering. He also offers a full and unconditional pardon to Obama, as long as Obama spills his guts, names names, and lays it all out.

34. NJF says:

Thank you Sundance…although these posts infuriate me, or better yet invoke cold anger.

35. Serpentor says:

Sincere question here for Treepers, SD, or anyone else

I gather from Bongino’s latest, 1251, that the unmasking was mere cover for what Obama had already done (spied on Flynn with express purpose to entangle him). The unmasking, especially by so many individuals, gave the leaker cover (you don’t know which of the 24 or so people leaked the transcript). The other day I asked why Obama spied on so many, including mr tick tock Hannity – why do this, Bongino’s podcast made it clear: objective was to torpedo Trump, get Trump embroiled and possibly impeached, which he was after Dems won the house (Obama literally campaigned and stumped for candidates in House/Senate – something NO ex-president in my lifetime has done)

Question is – why did Obama want to take down Trump? Was it spite, or was it something else? How did he get so many people to go along with him, even AFTER he left office?
    WHAT’S THE ENDGAME HERE?

To answer my own question in the least cynical manner – it gives Obama a easiest path back into the Whitehouse via Michelle; create a scandal that takes out the opposition and he can just roll back in. I’m not convinced this is the endgame.
    What say you?

• Rock Knutne says:

Serpentor~~

I think when cankles got schlonged by President Trump, obola’s only choice to stop from being outed as the total fraud he is, was to get to work getting rid of President Trump.

What else would make the laziest president in history do all he’s done to circumvent the current administration?

Do you really think he would have taken a place in Georgetown if that screeching hag was elected? He would have been long gone and only paraded out for celebratory backslaps.

The only sightings of him would’ve been on golf courses around the world.

Instead his self preservation instincts have taken over.

I’m betting there’s gonna be a lot of sh1t hitting the fan before November. Buckle up.

M🇺🇸A🇺🇸G🇺🇸A