President Trump will be participating in a Fox News ‘virtual town hall’ today at 7:00pm ET as it is broadcast on Fox News. Unfortunately, as w/previous Fox ‘town hall’ formats, there is no proprietary Fox livestream available for on-line viewing. [Option Here] However, if you are watching the broadcast feel free to add your comments on the event below.

UPDATE: Video Added

Part 2

This entry was posted in Big Government, Big Stupid Government, CDC, Coronavirus, Donald Trump, Election 2020, media bias, President Trump. Bookmark the permalink.

408 Responses to President Trump Virtual Town Hall – 7:00pm Fox News Channel (No Proprietary Livestreams)…

1. Our President did great with what he had to work with.
    Start the spin cycle.

2. Judith says:

I think the President did a very good job here, but I can’t say the same for FAUX news. Again, we have that raspy breathing from the President’s overly sensitive microphone. And at the end he was cast in a garish light and bathed in sweat. These people are the absolute pits.

I did notice that Pence and the interviewers all looked airbrushed to absolute perfection. Not a hair out of place and no throat emanations, either.

The Enemedia has never, ever treated Pence with the obvious contempt they hold for our President since day one. Why is that?

• Leftiswrong says:

I think we know why

• WhiteBoard says:

CNN Don Lemonhead – just framed PENCE as admitting he should of wore the mask in the mayo clinic earlier..

it was within minutes of endingthe show that LEMON had this ready.

this is why FOX is in cahoots with CNN – it was a stupid question (yes Bewgysoup) to bring up unless it had malscious intent

• BuckeyeMom says:

I was so disappointed when VP Pence said that. You never apologize for your belief when you are a high profile leader. He knew he wasn’t infectious, as he gets tested daily.

• johnnybiface says:

Did Ryan Fox news set up it up so the President wasn’t in best light and voice? Its so easy to fix…

• FrankieZee says:

Why the hell the President went and di this is beyond me. Hasn’t he said that Fox is not the same anymore and yet he does this. This in no way helps him. Anybody notice the CDC website has the Covid19 deaths at like 36,000??

• Alli says:

Yes these people are the pits. They answer to the Murdock kids who are total progressives . Sickening

• Kureelpa says:

To be perfectly frank – he has no gnarlies & has the personality of an earthworm…. any further comment needed, I’d be happy to contribute more…….

3. WeThePeople2016 says:

4. freepersup says:

Per FOX- management selected the questions from 1,000 entries. It was kind of a saccharine event, but not so idiotic as to rob brain cells from us like the fifth column enemy propaganda wings would do if they conducted the interview. See ANY press briefing for an example.

The MAGA / KAG Trump rallies, are going to be at a stratospheric enthusiasm level when they return.

Proud attendee to the Feb. 19th, 2020, PHX, AZ, rally.

Thank you Sundance for the link to the impromptu live broadcast tonight, by the overwhelmed YouTuber. It was a classic viral effect for the fortuitous lad (Luke). AMERICA!

COVID19 is being systematically outed for the weaponized hoax tactic that it is, compliments of the CHICOMS and deep state. Blood is on their hands.

• Brian in CA4 says:

Yes, the blood is on the chicom’s hands. I have heard from good sources that hospitals can’t go back to 100% (performing elective procedures) yet because they still don’t have enough PPEs to support it. The chicoms swept them all up for the 7 weeks that they were lying about the disease, and there is still a market shortage of the PPEs. Asymmetrical warfare is what this is.

5. Todd says:

I think President Trump has done a tremendous job walking a very fine line during this “crisis.” He knows that we know what everybody else on the Trump Train knows. It’s another pile of crap, but we know he can’t say that – it would be political suicide. Every soccer mom in America that relies on Facebook for their news would not vote for President Trump. People that don’t pay close attention to politics would be offended. Saying this is just another pile of dung being hurled at him would be true, but saying so would give the media exactly what they wanted. The truth is often the first casualty of any war.

I strongly believe that the lamestream loser media was betting on President Trump going full cowboy and saying “let it ride.” If he did that the vile losers in the lamestream media would be blaming him for every death. They’re already doing that, but they don’t have the context to support their death blame. If President Trump ordered the governors to “let it ride” it would have given the left context to blame him for “Over 60,000 deaths.” He did not give them what they wanted.

What matters most is the independent votes, and our awesome president has been killing it with the independents as of late. Independents are the biggest voting block of the American electorate.

I think the president has won over many independents, suburban soccer moms, and even some Bernie Bros. This also puts President Trump in a very strong position – who do you want to rebuild the American economy? Great positioning. Smart!

6. digleigh says:

If Trump.keeps promoting the vaccine idea nonstop, he may lose me….As an RN 18 yrs., I can tell you much harm is done that is covered up, flu shot is not very accurate ,as it mutates like corona virus…Bill Gates( child molesters buddy/ depopulationist) and Fauci are vaccine promoting frauds…just ask the dead children in India and gardasil damaged women…Vaccine companies are racing for the big money, as they have dreams dancing in their heads of the whole world being force vaccinated and a big trillion dollar basket..I talk to covid nurses weekly. And almost all say they will NOT take a covid vaccine or will quit if required…Already, many are leaving over forced shots….Fauci even said…” sometimes vaccines CAUSE the very disease they are trying to prevent…”!!!IN my day, I just signed a hep B waiver every year with no problem…NOW , its totalitarian…some pregnant women are forced or they lose their job!!(16.7 % higher chance of miscarriage)..Many have to take MMR over and over if antibodies dont rise…flu shots though not greatly effective..One doctor became paralyzed after a flu shot…LAW IS FORCE….No thanks to Johnson and Johnson vaccines ( Hillary RWJ buddies for nationalized healthcare nor Fauci buddy….) or Abbott testing per Soros, or Inovio ( full of bigpharma and goldman sachs folks )….Trump needs to listen to the alternative views…..if he agrees with digital certificates , mass testing, and labeling citizens as clean or unclean( tests arent accurate btw…)and force vaccinating with crazy , control freaks Fauci or Gates, he will.lose me along with others….I am past trusting Anyone including Trump who likes to listen to the EXPERTS….sometimes PHD can mean liked higher and deeper…

• Michelle says:

To me the vaccine concept is to please the people who think that they can’t be safe until there’s a vaccine. It’s also inevitable that someone is going to try and to going to get made. So, give these people a vaccine and let them shut up and poison themselves. The only danger is if the vaccine is mandatory, and I don’t believe Trump would make a vaccine mandatory. Democrats would though.

• digleigh says:

Well..it is the WHO and Gates plans…They have operatives in every state who lobby to change vaccine laws like Dorit Reiss and Dr.Paul Offitt ( idiot who said children could take a thousand vaccines)..I am very concerned about disaster planning, and national emergency powers etc….

• Tornarosa says:

I liked that he said he preferred a Treatment to a Vaccine.

• We’ve already seen ( before we get into vaccines) what has occured with the race to produce an effective therapy on the spot for WuFlu. The World has accepted the cheap and available HCQ Pak as successful. Big pharma says “Wait we have a more expensive therapy.” There is no vaccine for the common cold. Many therapy products are available. I say therapy is more realistic than iffy vaccines.

• James says:

You just blew it with this statement,

“.I am past trusting Anyone including Trump who likes to listen to the EXPERTS….sometimes PHD can mean liked higher and deeper…”

• Medicine Man says:

The Coronavirus may have some sequence differences but hasn’t mutate at the spike proteins we are targeting. We know this so far plus from studying human coronaviruses since the 60’s.
      It has a single strained RNA virus, and like measles, mumps and rubella viruses, they have one serotype.
      We get 97% effectiveness with MMR. Polio has 3 serotypes, HPV has numerous.
      We may get some antigentic drift over time, but the from our study with these types of viruses in the past, we haven’t seen

If you don’t want to take the vaccine, don’t take it.

I’m a doctorate level research pharmacist. I work in immunology/infectious disease/vaccines.

• MVW says:

Dr Judy Mikovitz published a paper on the contamination problem with ‘safe’ vaccines. These vaccines are so ‘safe’ that liability protection was instituted. So, no, vaccines as they are, are a horror show, and worse is the vaccination of children with contaminated vaccines.

On the other hand, if there were no liability protection, maybe the contamination issue would be addressed? Remove the liability protection and then we’ll see what is said.

There are also anti viral drugs now.

Best regards

• Tornarosa says:

MM, In my opinion, since the S proteins don’t mutate historically, if they are found to be different, it is evidence of genetic engineering. Singapore virologists have isolated two strains of SARS-CoV2 where the modified ACE2 receptor at the N-terminus of the spike protein have lost 3 nucleotides and become less virulent. As you are experienced in this area, do you have a comment about how many strains have been detected and the implications for a working vaccine? Neither measles, mumps, or rubella are beta bat corona viruses. After 35 years we don’t have a HIV vaccine, Nor am I aware of one for MERS and SARS which are similar bat beta corona viruses,

• Teddie Dilks says:

I wondered why he is touting a Covid vaccine by January. Has there ever been a successful corona virus vaccine? I don’t think so. Fauci has been looking for the Aids vaccine for years. Odd, but you never know what is up his sleeve.

• Peoria Jones says:

“I am past trusting Anyone including Trump who likes to listen to the EXPERTS….”

I’m past anyone who still can’t make use of paragraphs. How f’ing many times has Sundance nicely warned us about this?

• Diabolik says:

Good thing nobody takes you seriously. Go vote for pedo Joe then. Idiot.

• lackawaxen123 says:

lose you to what ? vote for Biden ? well that is an empty threat …

• Grammy850 says:

Hope the right people see this response digleigh. They are all nothing more than educated fools with a PhD at the university of evil intent. Grammy

7. digleigh says:

• Eric says:

I supposed you can always vote for Biden (or not vote, which is the same as voting for Biden).

With all due respect, I’m so sick of people like you who say they are “done with the President” because you didn’t get your way.

Freaking child.

• digleigh says:

Putting poison into your children and grandchildren by force is no minor matter is Not getting my way!! It is liberty and a first amendment issue. I have been fighting globalists since 1991.I have defended Trump for over 3 years…you can see posts…These folks are devious, despicable, and love money over truth..He needs to break from
        the wicked and soon!! We will.not comply as many are rebelling against the shutdown as we speak….

• Kathy says:

Thank you for your valued opinion and one from within the healthcare industry to boot. I support your comment and understand your intent. Big fan of President Trump, but minding words on this issue will cause the response you gave. The Eric’s can frig off.

• Eric C, says:

I don’t do the flu vaccine. My choice. I won’t do the the Wuhan vaccine, again, my choice.

However, if a vaccine being available will make Fauci shut-up, I’m all for it. Again, it’s someone choice to get it or not.

• Beau Geste says:

Your ‘concern’ is noted. So, don’t vote, or vote for biden, or hillary/michelle.
          That will certainly protect you from forced vaccination !!! /s

• Medicine Man says:

50% of the population don’t get the flu vaccine. By the time the vaccine is ready, a fair portion should have antibodies and will have at least 1-2 years of protection (probably). From studies we have done with human coronaviruses previously.
          My guess is at least 50% of the population won’t get the vaccine when available. We will probably offer the vaccine to the highest risk population first.
          I do find it amazing the lack of historical background of infectious diseases. In 1900, 53% of the population died of infectious disease. Many were very young (take a walk in a grave yard some time). In 2000, only 3%. Why the BIG decline? Yes, some with antibiotics, but the vast majority with the development of modern immunology.

• VegGOP says:

In the very first GOP debate in late summer 2015, the vaccine issue came up. As I recall, all of the other 9 candidates, including Drs. Paul and Carson, were geneerally supportive of vaccines. But Trump stated that he was concerned that there was some evidence that vaccines can cause autism. After that night, I never heard him mention vaccines again until the covid19 situation. I think he learned very fast after that first debate that the vaccine issue is much deeper than he had realized, and that it had to be handled with extreme delicacy. The Gates vaccines are the Biblical 666, and I think Trump had to re-think his strategy on this colossally evil issue. Had he pursued the truth on the issue back then, it could have cost him the election (or his life).

• Amy2 says:

Everybody has their line in the sand. I wouldn’t have thought talking about vaccines would be even close to it but to each his own

• Amy2 says:

• CNN_sucks says:

Agreed. No choice, we have to get behind PDJT. No alternative. Biden is as crooked as ObamaO

• teaforall says:

🙂 100 %

• Mary says:

That is the lamest comment ever. Digleigh stated genuine concerns. You gave the empty asinine cult response meant to stifle any intelligent discussion.

• BuckeyeMom says:

Just because they have a vaccine doesn’t mean that you have to take the vaccine. President Trump said tonight that he never had taken a flu vaccine until he was elected into office. He’s not a fan, and I kind of think he won’t take this vaccine.

• wondering999 says:

BuckeyeMom, a lot of the hospitals won’t allow nurses and other staff to work without vaccines, and the organized pro-vaccine lobby is trying to extend that to just about everybody. I don’t think it’s right, there are a lot of people under pressure though

• BuckeyeMom says:

I understand that, but do you honestly think there will be a vaccine by the end of the year? There has never been a coronavirus vaccine. The statements being made are to appease the population that thinks homemade masks will protect them.

• Medicine Man says:

Well, unfortunately, the flu (particularly the H3N2) isn’t very efficient at replications hence has a greater chance to mutate over a season. We get what we call “antigentic drift” And makes the vaccine less effective. One tends to get some cross protection and not get the flu as bad and recovers faster.
          In the hospital, we have many immunocompromised patients. Taking the vaccine is almost like wearing a mask. It’s about preventing spread.
          Some hospitals let employees opt out but have to wear masks, but it’s too much of a haste so they just get the shot.
          If my 86 year old mother was sick in the hospital, I don’t want an unvaccinated employee around her. No offense.
          There are enough hospital acquired infections to worry about that one can’t control about to worry about one you can.

• wondering999 says:

Medicine Man, I have worked in settings where staff were pressured to come to work sick, because of staff shortages. It’s a problem, and I’m looking especially at the nursing homes

• Kureelpa says:

If you can’t see it coming down the pipeline, given the current situation – what makes you think that you will have a choice on whether to have a vaccination, or not?
          At this point in some States, we can’t even be close to each other, go out of our homes, or be without a mask to go about our business.
          Are people hoping that President Trump has a magic wand – because I sure am?
          I won’t be taking any ‘rushed ‘ vaccine though, or anything other than Hydroxychloroquine & Zinc if I get sick.

• Alli says:

President Trump also said now he has to take flu vaccines. Q: do all sitting Presidents have to take vaccines?

• Leftiswrong says:

Concern noted

8. CM-TX says:

Here’s the compromise- we’ll agree to some BS vaccine, IF & only if those behind it & pushing for agree to receive our reciprocal injections at the same time.

The difference… our injections resemble the shape of a bullet. Fair is fair! 😉

9. Michelle says:

I enjoyed listening to President Trump’s answers. He’s so knowledgeable and closely involved. As smooth as Pence was, pence’s answers had that politician way of saying “crowd pleasing” things that sound good but don’t really mean anything to me. Luckily Pence was also knowledgeable but i much preferred hearing Trump’s real answers and real talking.

• Leftiswrong says:

We will all find out soon enough that Mike Pence is a religious person, whatever that is, he does not portray himself as the next USA Commander in Chief.

• unconqueredone says:

After watching his boss, why would he want it? The vicious MSM, D’s and deep state elites make it a job that only an absolute crook is likely to ever want.

• Right Mover says:

Mike Pence never, ever goes off script.

10. woodstuff says:

From YouTube: America Together Returning to work virtual Town Hall with President Trump LIVE Stream 5/3/20

11. JonB3 says:

I like the President ~ But to me he is still talking in generalities … His “experts/adversaries” Fauci and Birx spread doom and gloom … I’d like to see Trump bring in new experts to change the narrative and re-educate to public with specifics and confidence !

12. paulashley says:

Sorry, but I’m not interested in hearing anyone including the President, drone on about a virus thats running it’s course as all others have done while the nation collapses.

13. sunnyflower5 says:

14. BuckeyeMom says:

This is pertaining to the Columbus OH African American man that asked about the disparity of cases pertaining to minorities.

According to the City of Columbus Health Department (Ohio) deaths:

69% White
    18% Black

State of Ohio Deaths:
    74% White
    17% Black

If we had real journalists, they would publish these facts.

15. StandTall says:

I don’t like Martha, don’t like Brit either.. gave up on him after he showed his NeverTrump foolishness. Can see right through their line of questioning and arrogant stiffness. They are both disappointments.
    I love the President! I think he is onto all these people, even at Fox.. so are we. He plays along but someday we might just find out how even these two got their big 💰 ticket up and others more independent and talented were bumped off. Yes, Martha and Brit looked vainly airbrushed and they, being cowards and disrespectful of the office, stuck our President in the dark corner looking small and not airbrushed. Fine.. he’s a big enough person with a big mind and a big heart who obviously loves America enough to work hard daily.. even putting up with this. He knows more than they will ever be allowed to know. They are controlled. They can’t really stop the President. They (Fox management) must be feeling terribly insecure right now.. why is that? On the wrong side with wrong intentions.. perhaps worried?

16. Ivehadit says:

To whom it applies: Goodnight, trolls.

17. jus wundrin says:

So now the President is saying a death toll of 100,000? He should have never got into the numbers game, or perhaps compared other models to fauxsees. The dims and MSM will eat him up over this.

18. pucecatt says:

What was up with the gruesome twosome mentioning that there was controversy about having the town hall at the Lincoln Memorial? Potus answered I think it was you guys that chose this location and a nice location btw .. did they not know it was Fox who chose the location ? Idiots .. #TRUMP2020🇺🇸❤️🤍💙

19. It was silly to even mention it. No location will satisfy the crazies because he is located in the Oval Office.

Martha’s question about bringing drug production back was goofy. As if she was tougher on the issue than President Trump. But it should be easier to do, since consumers don’t want Chinese drugs now.

The President did a good job tonight. His heart is for this country and it shows.

20. Richie says:

Whats up with all the fear mongering body bag & mass grave talk? If the projected death count nationally
    (the inflated version blaming every death on covid19) is close to the death count during 2017/18 flu season, why was there no talk about body bags and quarantines back then or any other flu/pandemic season for that matter?

If we shined a spot light on every death during every flu season like the way were doing it now with Corona, we would be shut down half the year every year.

And no Mr. President, not everybody knows someone who has died from this.

FUBAR

POTUS: “Ive never seen death like this”
    My Response: They’ve never thrown it in your face and nationalized flu deaths before.

POTUS: “Ive known people with the flu all my life and nobody died”
    My Response: Thousands of people die from the flu every year idiot

I couldnt watch anymore then that.

• Well Richie: Can you say President Trump and Hubris in one sentence?
      Com’on Man….that’s his MO! Listen to his speeches and interviews from 30-35 years ago!
      Read his books! LOL!! It’s just who he is…..
      Frankly, I was making meatballs and sausages and salad, while he was on and I knew what he was going to say and how he was going to phrase it……What choice does he have?
      He is between a Rock and Hard Place; Damned if he does and Damned if he doesn’t..
      The Idiots of the World are into wearing masks…makes them feel better
      And the Tyrants are closing Churches and arresting people for walking ALONE!
      President Trump knows who is to blame, he knows what happened, how it happened, when it happened, who is involved in the major decisions of bringing this next “Stop Trump at Any Cost Game”…It’s all part of the game of Nationalist vs Globalist War that we have been involved in since before the Barack took control….think about it…

• Richie says:

I agree he knows whos to blame, what happened and he wants to do the right thing etc…all of it, but I wasnt in the mood to hear him overreact like that at a time like this. I dont see that helping anyone except the CCP and their leftist allies in the media.

21. hawkins6 says:

President Trump is an insightful, talented and brilliant fellow in many ways and I sincerely hope for the sake of the USA and the world that he is reelected but he was not at his best in this interview. This was his hyper-excited interview mood where he gesticulates constantly and his eyes roll around as he talks. When he’s in this state, his answers are certain to be too long and take circuitous routes that are not relevant to the actual question. (I could not watch all of it)

The best example was the 1st questioner who was carefully selected by FNC as a worst case scenario. She’s an unemployed “single” mother that lost her job in March, hasn’t received a Stimulus check or anything from “unemployment,” is about to be evicted and she and her children are barely surviving on family donations only. PT’s answer to her actual problem was short and imprecise–“Yes there is more help coming…” But then the rest of the answer to the question pivoted to his usual lengthy talking points about his assumptions that a better job will soon follow for her and then he spoke about how he built the best economy in the history of the world and how the shutdown saved millions of people and so on. (The ludicrous “millions of dead” repetition seems impossible given the actual 0.03-4% death rate when all the infected are included)

All that aside, he is a great President and not a gov’t clerk but he should have asked specific questions about why she’s been unable to even receive unemployment if she’d been working until March and applied correctly for one of the gov’t options. Could he also not have suggested how and where she can follow up at least via website or other source?

• Richie says:

my sentiments exactly.

• Not really hawkins, because then he would have been derided for picking on this poor liddle lady who can’t pick herself up by her bootstraps, even if to take care of her poor liddle babies, who are prolly starving to death….while being kicked out of their dwelling…
      He didn’t fall for the trap…you may not like his answer; but what would you have said, if you were in his chair? Would you question this lady on national television about her abilities to take care of herself and her children? Question her resourcefulness? Seriously?
      He has to think quick and answer with some plausible answers…..I thought he did well, considering the set-up questions throughout.

• Richie says:

When Trump referred to the first caller as “incredible people like this” it reminded me of how he would refer to Nellie Ohr as “Beautiful” and “Lovely” haha

• hawkins6 says:

Abigail: Your interpretation of my comment is reasonable but not accurate.

I wrote–ask “specific questions about why she’s been unable to even receive unemployment if she’d been working until March and applied correctly for one of the gov’t options.” This line of questioning would be directed at finding out which gov’t bureaucracy or stimulus initiative group has possibly failed to serve her needs–not to dig into her abilities which would be unwise on the Townhall Lincoln Memorial stage.

If VP Pence answered this question I believe he would have followed this track of inquiry and also provided her with advice on her next step to find out why she hasn’t received any assistance when she is qualified for it. ie a website or he might even have offered to look into it for her as many politicians do when confronted with these situations.

The question was a set up and Trump is President handling the big macroeconomic etc issues and not individual problems like this. Like VP Pence, he could have said he will assign someone in his admin to look into her situation or “urgent needs”—if all she said is true and not a political stunt.

22. burginthorn says:

In President Trumps own words …”The Washington establishment, and the financial and media corporations that fund it, exists for only one reason: to protect and enrich itself.” And that’s including the FOX Corporation. I watched 8 frightening years of the media’s love affair with Obama. Unchallenged. Always advertised in a favorable light. In plain terms, helped.

President Trump has told the truth from day 1 to anyone who’d listen. I can’t believe this great man had to sit through that *#%^ show and defend himself. What a bloody disgrace. Its so sly and sneaky presenting ‘random’ citizens questions to The President. He is the Commander in Chief of the nation, not people’s lives. “I’m a single mother, blah blah blah …” Whiskey! – Tango! – Foxtrot!

You tell me. Did they require the President to face the nation and answer citizens questions when September 11th happened? Maybe a grieving widow or orphaned children to ask President Bush why their daddy died? What about the crash in 08? Did Obama ever get grilled before the nation with citizens questions? A family recently evicted onto the street to ask Obama where their going to live? Did they ever put any of them on the spot? I was almost waiting for someone in a hospital bed to ask President Trump with their last dying breath why? …

What a brave man President Trump is even agreeing to this hatchet job. He had the guts to go through that *#%^ show to get his points across whilst they baited and switched the entire time. That’s what I hope people got from this. A very brave man, knowing he’s facing off with a den of vipers who control every aspect of the production. Yet faced up anyway and took them on. President Trumps prior ‘media’ work was for a reason. Thank God. He’s a great man, and I’m upset he had to go through that. Sorry for the rant.

Anyway its good to see and listen to President Trump. He looks good, fit and ready to rumble. Get Nov 2020 done. That’s all that matters.

23. Magabear says:

So I listened to about 20 minutes of this on the SiriusXM rebroadcast (it’s all I could take of it). PDJT sounded fine. Some here mentioned that he sounded winded, but I didn’t hear that at all. The “we love you PDJT but why are you such a jerk” question was ludicrous. What did it have to do with WhuFlu or reopening the economy?

On the down note, he’s got to stop with this plauge nonsense. A plague wipes out millions of people. WhuFlu is not a plague. This kind of talk is why people are scared to go outside.

Thanks to Cabbage Patch man and Martha, I couldn’t take anymore of it.

24. Magabear says:

BTW, was there even one question about the abuse of the constitution by any of the questioners? Probably not.

25. Laurie Walker says:

I don’t like some of the president’s health care positions, but what I really don’t like is the constant whining about almost everything and expecting the president to do something for YOU!

The bitch list goes on and on.

In his inaugural address, he said he was giving the country back to the people. I’m pretty sure he didn’t mean bitching and moaning and expecting the president to solve all of your problems.

26. Bone Fish says:

Wake me when we the sheeple can vote to nullify The Act Of 1873, The Federal Reserve Act Of 1913 and the USA Patriot Act via paper ballot. Otherwise, stay out of my private Idaho.

27. I don’t know if he didn’t understand the specifics of the question, but the woman business owner from Washington D.C. who asked what “Federal” guidelines and precautions would be put in place to protect her and her employees from visitors from around the country visiting D.C. POTUS answered from a state by state perspective which was not what she had asked. It will be interesting to see if any sort of national standard will be implemented regarding testing, etc. before travel. At this point, I believe President Trump’s “well, some people are just going to have to stay home a bit longer if they are afraid or vulnerable” will be the standard for all of us post COVID.

28. Broc Smith says:

As much as I love our president, he DID NOT answer the single mother’s question, “Where is my stimulus check?”. Yes Mr. President, many of us have been waiting months for our stimulus check. Where is it?

29. aleksjag says:

Do Bret and Martha not get along? At the end they were talking over each other and interrupting each other throughout.

30. Bigly says:

I wasn’t able to watch – but all I have heard and read is trump knocked it out of the park.

So I come here and nothing but doom and groomers.

The Treehouse needs to get back to the basics.

Stop freaking out. Breathe.

31. Terri says:

President Trump seems to be stuck between a rock and a hard place. If he announces that he thinks all Americans should be able to get back to work he will be held accountable for anyone that dies of COVID19 if the states go along with him. On the other hand if he sides with the CDC and doesn’t do anything more to get America back to work the collapse of our economy will be laid at his feet. When the virus first known we trusted the medical experts that said that 22 million Americans were going to die if we did nothing to control the spread. President Trump took that information and shared it with America and our country ultimately shut down. But those original CDC models have proven to be completely overblown and false. We are also learning that the COVID19 death numbers in the US may have been inflated as well? Couldn’t President Trump use this information to make an announcement that because COVID19 is not as dangerous as first anticipated that we should act immediately to try to save our economy? Instead of just waiting until who knows when for liberal governors to release the stranglehold on the citizens of their states?

• Beverly says:

Agree! (but it was 2.2 million, bad enough but totally bogus: see Neil Ferguson, the bastard who got us into this mess with his insane “model”.)

32. Beverly says:

I stopped watching when he justified the unjustifiable LOCKDOWN/national house arrest by saying he thought “we saved maybe millions of lives.”

Donald, I love ya, but you just perpetuate the huge, grotesque, leftwing LIE about this stupid cold virus with this kind of talk. AND this desire to get Americans back to work is NOT BIPARTISAN.

(He drives me crazy with that talk. He acts like he STILL, after all the evil and vicious and demonic behavior of the Left, thinks that if he calls them ‘bipartisan,’ they’ll soften their attacks. It Only Encourages Them.)

I will crawl over ground glass to vote for him, but I wish, oh how I hope, that he really does the Samson option on these devils in term 2.

33. Beverly says:

My work team (I am extremely fortunate to still have a job, but I ache for those drowning around us without a lifeboat) was bitching that people who rebell against being under house arrest are “just prolonging this situation!” One, a Joisey Girl, was bitching that the folks on the Jersey shore weren’t doing their damn social distancing, and “no one seems to be taking this seriously!” spit, spit, spit.

She’s in her thirties. Most of the team are. The millennials especially are mostly All In.