Devin Nunes Discusses Latest Flynn Revelations Showing Stunning FBI Corruption…

Devin Nunes appears for an interview with Lou Dobbs to discuss his perspective on the latest stunning revelations around the Flynn case.  Nunes outlines the importance of looking at the big picture and also considering how the same FBI that was investigating Flynn was purposefully leaking to allies in the media.

Nunes is pretty fired-up in this interview about the scale of corruption the recently released documents highlight.

FARA was always the way the Obama Administration IC apparatus, writ large, would legally justify political surveillance. [FARA = FISA] Hence Deputy Attorney General Sally Yates, knowing purpose of DOJ-NSD, who ran FARA/FISA operations, would not allow an inspector general.

This is why Flynn had to be removed at all costs.

This entry was posted in AG Bill Barr, Big Government, Big Stupid Government, CIA, Cold Anger, Conspiracy ?, Decepticons, Deep State, Dem Hypocrisy, Dept Of Justice, Donald Trump, Donald Trump Transition, Election 2016, FBI, IG Report Comey, IG Report FISA Abuse, IG Report McCabe, media bias, President Trump, Spygate, Spying, THE BIG UGLY, Uncategorized, White House Coverup. Bookmark the permalink.

142 Responses to Devin Nunes Discusses Latest Flynn Revelations Showing Stunning FBI Corruption…

1. DJ says:

Well, people are already pretty POed about being illegally locked in their homes and out of their places of employment. However, I live in a state that is supposedly still locked down, but yet there were traffic jams on the freeways again today. I’m sure all those folks were on “essential” business. I know I was. Ran out of bourbon and had to make a liquor store run…

• Somebody says:

Sounds pretty essential to me 😉

• sickconservative says:

Traffic here last couple of days seems to be getting back to normal, I’m in a business park that half the business have been mainly closed but now seem to be going back to work.
      A good portion are in racing but see others opening also even if our Governor Cooper won’t do it.

• Snow White says:

Is K1 speed in Concord opened?

• Country_Kat says:

Here in my little section of NC too. I live on the main highway that runs from VA through NC down to SC and traffic this past week has picked up, looking more normal.

How demented is it that my neighbor is one of the biggest drug dealers in my county as well as a domestic abuser yet they won’t keep him locked up but instead arrest protesters that ‘dared’ to step on the sidewalk in front of Cooper’s mansion? 🤬

• vikingmom says:

I just went and picked up dinner at a little local Mexican restaurant…the gal who rang up my order said that they have been doing “okay” but said that has been getting slower, which she said seemed odd because there are clearly more cars on the road this week.

I think people were happy to support their local restaurants when this all started but now, we are entering six weeks with NO paychecks, a FUBAR unemployment system in most states, and no end in sight as to when our “betters” will allow us to resume some semblance of our lives. People are getting worried and are probably running out of money…and all those bills that are due on the 1st of the month are staring them in the face!

• modspell says:

We’re not paying them. If they want payment they can ask the Stimulus dept as I never got paid.

• sat0422 says:

modspell: Check with the business/person who filed you 2018 taxes. I doubt that is your answer, however, the payment went to whoever handled your return in 2018 if you received a refund and it went to them back then…I believe that is what I heard. I doubt this is your problem but many of my friends with LLC and higher incomes did not receive the “check.”
          Read the fine print and make sure your 2018 income qualifies you. Sorry but hopeful you can find an answer..

• FrankieZee says:

I go on the IRS website and it says I am eligible for a Stimulus check but haven’t gotten one yet. I just put in my direct deposit info last week, so maybe I am getting a check in the mail instead. Very strange as I am on SS and have direct deposit with them.

• OldParatrooper says:

Yup, did the same dance with them last two weeks. No check yet. Fortunately I’m retired and my finances were stable. But as a landlord, I’m vulnerable if other people get laid off.

• Roseann Graham says:

Have not gotten either a stimulus check or our tax refund. Just wondering if IRS wants to make it more difficult to make Trump look bad. We do not trust government bureaucrats.

• Tl Howard says:

Give people time and NEW habits develop, like cooking for you and your family, esp. when people are NOT working, thus not commuting. They have more time to cook, might even be enjoying it.

• guest4ever says:

Well, I thought liquor stores were essential businesses?

• sat0422 says:

Since the goons have taken away craft stores, exercise pits, sports and anything else that occupies our minds, LIQUOR is the only thing left. It is widely known that Russians have survived for decades on Vodka since their social and personal lives were destroyed by Communism. Just another page in the playbook and we are the actors.

• Lady Sid says:

The liquor store produces real revenue for the state in the taxes you pay when you buy it; same for tobacco products and lottery tickets. The sales clerk at my liquor store told me that the authorities told them they would never close liquor stores “because people would go crazy”! He meant that there was real concern that riots could start, violence and destruction of property — so that’s why such places are considered sacrosanct and churches are not. They are considered so namby-pampy these days, no threat to anyone, that having drive-through Communion is being considered, per my Episcopal church.

• lansdalechip says:

Will you send me some as our state stores are still practically not open. Governor says liquor stores are “non-essential”!

• CountryDoc says:

Must keep those surfaces disinfected and free of corona

• John Good says:

Same here in Canuckistan, except it is much worse as we have a “Socialist-Twit” in power, who is a puppet of China!

Since I was in Florida till I crossed back into Canada on April 24 & was “belittled” by the female “Border Nazi” for not coming back to Canada when her “Socialist-Twit” boss commanded Snowbirds to do so in March! She got PO’d when I told her that I did not want to come back until the weather warmed-up & besides, the Health Minister “Nazi” did not say that we had to come back by a certain date or we would lose our Gov’t Healthcare for 90 days, etc.

She lectured me, gave me an info. sheet about “Covid 19” & told me to self-quarantine for 14 days. I have a recording of her (I forgot to turn-off my camcorder dash-cam) saying that IF I was caught (ratted-out by my neighbors), I will be fined $1 million dollars & 3 yrs. in jail!

My friend who is a millionaire Plumbing/Heating Contractor says that his business is down 50%, his office staff is “panicked” every-time a senior comes in the office & most of his Plumbers would rather collect um-employment than work!

Even our Ontario Premier Doug Ford seemed “pussified” (compared to Trump) when he was announcing that Ontario jobs would re-open soon!

I am going to tell everyone that’s not working to “get the fu*k back to work because I need someone to pay for my retirement pension, because I don’t get an automatic taxpayer-funded pension like the “Socialist-Twits” in Gov’t!

Such a shocking difference compared to Trump’s America!

• Pa Hermit says:

You were lucky, here in Pa. they closed the State stores and neighboring states refused to sell to our of state customers (W. Va. and Ohio turned us down), All we had was beer distributors open. This is more proof that we only have a “shell” left of our cherished Constitution!

2. Reserved55 says:

Best advice from Nunes: Mr President do not call on the DNC communications team to ask questions.

3. Jeff Boyington says:

Good to see MSNBC and CNN peanut gallery whistling by the graveyard tonight.

4. Flight93Gal says:

So years later, the truth is FINALLY revealed about the motive for removing Flynn.

Yep, Flynn might expose the plan and alert VSGPOTUS– and that can’t happen!

So now it’s time to reveal another long awaited truth: Payback IS a bitch!

• Elizabeth Raynor Short says:

Ph, yes. Time for the PAIN.

• adam says:

I guess I’m a little slow, or maybe I just missed it, but beyond “he knows where the bodies are buried,” why, exactly was Gen. Flynn so dangerous to Obama, et al?

Could somebody help me understand this?

• sundance says:

Read the post.

• adam says:

Yeah, I get that he had a lot of inside knowledge into intelligence apparatus abuse but so does/did Admiral Rogers and they left him alone.

Frankly, I’m sure he is dangerous to them and perhaps the secret nature of his job means we’ll never really know HOW dangerous.

InAz I think you gave a nice summary, thank you.

• George 1 says:

Adam. Just my wild guess. I think Admiral Rogers was too smart to talk to the FBI. They probably tried and he told them to pound sand. Too bad General Flynn did not do the same thing.

• 4gypsybreeze says:

Adam…During the last election General Flynn book The Field of Fight came out. And on the cover this blurb–“How we can win the Floral War Against Radical Islam and Its Allies”.

I read the book. When the Trump campaign recognized and asked General Flynn to become part of the campaign…..I was a happy camper.

Read it.
            I can only imagine the sphincter muscles that will be contracting when he is exonerated.
            And if he is ever once again part of the President Trumps White House…in any capacity…I can imagine a few people will be leaving DC…or just having an out and out heart attack due to fright.

• InAz says:

@ adam

Flynn knew all the corruption and dirty secrets Obama and his boot lickers did.
        In the Trump Administration Flynn was going to streamline the way too many “intelligence” agencies, get rid of the corrupt actors……clean it all up.

Flynn supported FBI agent Robin Gritz who filed a sexual harassment claim against Andrew McCabe. McCabe retaliated against Gritz. McCabe was ticked off about Flynn helping and supporting Gritz.

These corrupt Stalinist Alinsky Luciferian anti American azz hats had to get rid of Flynn to protect their Sedition and Treason activities. So they committed more sedition and treason to take down Flynn and President Trump.

So election interference by Russia to help Candidate Trump was invented, and also invented was that President Trump, Flynn, Manafort, and others were Russian agents.

• carthoris says:

A man who seeks the truth is the mortal enemy of those who lie, and thus by extension, a man who seeks the truth is the greatest enemy of the ‘Intelligence Community’.

• The Phantom Stranger says:

Flynn was going to purge the National Security Council of Obama holdovers, knowing exactly which ones had ulterior agendas. That had to be stopped at all costs considering Trump is the first man to become president in many years that didn’t owe anything to the Swamp.

It was about Obama et al controlling foreign policy even while Trump was in the White House. Notice where Vindman came from. He wasn’t the only snake on it.

• adam says:

JustaVerb — THANK YOU for that link. That really tied it together for me when Ledeen described the attack on Flynn as a “template for much of the anti-Trump campaign.”

I was aware of Flynn’s troubles in the Obama Admin but now it makes sense that he would have been a powerful ally when purging Obama holdovers.

Thank you all for helping me out! 🙂

• MustangBlues says:

You can’t be serious?!! He has access to all, can expose everything from his position.

If he knows where the bodies are buried, he has you by the shortest hairs on your balls–meaning he calls the tune, you dance, he says jump, and you say how hi!!

Comprende??

• Bromdale says:

Constitutional lawyer Robert Barnes has recently provided a comprehensive answer to your question.

He argues that Flynn would have been an enormously valuable asset to President Trump and his administration, who could have been highly effective in neutralising many of the attacks against the President.

“General Flynn would have been the Dobermann protecting the President.”

It wasn’t just about President Trump though. There was a personal dimension to the attacks on Flynn. As already mentioned here, Flynn wrote The Field of Fight which was an explicit critique of Obama-era foreign policy. That in itself would have been seen as more than sufficient justification for removing him from any position of influence.

• Trygve says:

Mary Fanning and Alan Jones have been shedding light on this issue for quite some time now…. here’s the latest article:

5. hagarthorrible says:

does anybody remember MAD MAXine Waters, in about 2012, vituperating that nobody could stand against Obama and his allied Bolshevik dems because of the massive database that he had compiled?

• coldanger says:

Operation Hammer, the HAMR surveillance…

• “The President has put in place an organization with the kind of database that no one has ever seen before in life,” Representative Maxine Waters told Roland Martin on Monday.

“That’s going to be very, very powerful,” Waters said. “That database will have information about everything on every individual on ways that it’s never been done before and whoever runs for President on the Democratic ticket has to deal with that. They’re going to go down with that database and the concerns of those people because they can’t get around it. And he’s [President Obama] been very smart. It’s very powerful what he’s leaving in place.”

• lftpm says:

Thank you Maxie for revealing that the 0-admin converted the NSA database, which is supposed to be used solely to protect our National Security, into a personal treasure trove, by inserting political “contractors” to snoop on 0-admin’s political opponents.

• Zabadak says:

Yeah, Obama must have loved her outing him. I bet he was screaming at the top of his girlie man voice for her to STHU. Or more probably was using the F word instead of the H word.

6. William the Comptroller says:

Of course wimpy Pence only now believes, “more than ever”, that Flynn did not intentionally mislead him in regard to the Russian ambassador conversation. As Sam Kinnison would say; “Good job, Mr. Helper….”.

• randyinrocklin says:

Especially when Pence stated that Flynn lied to him. I think that was a lie.

• Macgawd says:

I may be mistaken, but wasn’t there the idea that Flynn fell on his sword to protect VP Pence for making a boneheaded misstatement during an interview vis-a-vis the Russian Ambassador or something?

• nimrodman says:

Just going by recollection, but I believe the situation was that Pence was on a Sunday gotcha show and was asked the equivalent of “has anyone in the Transition Team contacted Russia?” Words to that effect.

Pence answered “No”, trying to avoid a gotcha

He wasn’t aware of Flynn’s contacts with Kislyak

… which FBI probably fed to the interviewer to get the exact result that was gotten

Flynn must have been the slightest bit equivocal later with Pence and so the whole team was caught up in a conundrum – could they let it be portrayed that Pence lied on live TV?

That’s the genesis of it in a nutshell – from memory – back articles by Sundance lay out the specifics as I recall.

• Tom says:

I’m starting to wonder about Pence. Sundance called him sloppy, or something to that effect, the way he answered that question. Was it really sloppy? It created a direct conflict with Flynn. Wasn’t it known that Sessions had met with Kysolik before that talk show? How could Pence flatly say no? Couple that with the fact that the Cabal considered letting them in on the plan in some way. To even consider that, they must have felt they could “work” with him.

• formerdem says:

Tom, question for you, if Agnew had not resigned, would the Democrats have attacked Nixon? correct answer is: Probably not. And while you have forgotten all about that, the Democrats have not, especially Hillary who was around at the time. What are the implications? Ask yourself what will happen to Trump if Pence resigns. Please think that all the way through, not forgetting that Nancy is in the line of succession and that the Senate has to approve a VP replacement, and that Romney has been assiduously kissing up to the Democrats. Do not make Pence unhappy and do not swipe at him as if he were nobody. He is Trump’s best defence.

• TwoLaine says:

Winner, winner, chicken dinner.

• Ozwitch says:

My belief is that McCabe presented a false transcript to Pence. I don’t think Pence ever heard the actual call. Then Pence went on record saying he believed Flynn lies and it snowballed from there, with nobody in the WH knowing the original charge was based on a lie from the FBI.

• nimrodman says:

thanks Ozwitch, that’s more specific than the generalities I wrote just above

• Ozwitch says:

If Flynn had said something to Kislyak like “just do the usual i.e. maintain reciprocity policy until we are in government” etc wrt sanctions I wouldn’t think anyone in the then WH or the incoming administration would have questioned it. But the FBI presented it as Flynn trying to negate the sanctions, which at that time he was not authorised to do. Which means they had the trap already set and Flynn realised it when they hauled him for their interrogation and entrapped and threatened him.

• randyinrocklin says:

So Pence DID lie.

• Han Solo says:

I’m still trying to find out the truth about this aspect. Most of the press keeps saying that Flynn lied to Pence. Since the press lies all the time, I’m guessing that’s not true. So what exactly happened b/t Flynn/Pence and was it just a misunderstanding? Cover story? ugh..

• regitiger says:

the best I have come up with is that General Flynn became something of a liability for VP Pence and presumably for the entire WH administration. It’s important to remember that most of the “transition” team was eventually replaced, some quite rapidly. I hold no judgement about this decision making as it is completely consistent with the manner in which this President Donald Trump has ALWAYS operated. (and no, not in the sense of that stupid contrived reality show). In all areas of his career, Donald Trump has demonstrated a very hyper focused strategy bent on immediate results. Few offer the talent to produce that mandate. I am NOT suggesting that General Flynn was not a hyper-super performer …I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT HE IS.

however, having said that, here is where the reality of performing the mission comes into play.

It is JUST NOT POSSIBLE to expect General Flynn to perform at his highest tempo with the distraction of a very public investigation hovering over his head. It’s not how this President would imagine having one of the most critically important staff to have to manage and still be effective in the role.

this is EXACTLY what the corruptors had in mind. They needed to dilute and confuse the President and draw down his best players. Rob him of effective leadership. And it worked! Sort of. We can see that over time, DUE TO THE ENORMOUSLY EFFECTIVE management style, President Trump would locate the best replacements and carry out the national security imperatives. So in that respect, no the deep state was NOT effective. Just mildly and only briefly.

One has to step back somewhat and understand the enormous responsibilities of POTUS. Of course, he cares about letting a loyal performer go. Of course it hurts. BUT the most critical decision is not merely continuity but of establishing a stable team.

It’s easy to see this as something that might look like a mistake or an unforced error by the President. We have the luxury, years later to realize how tragically corrupt (terrifyingly even) that the adversaries to this President were successful in spoiling some of his best early efforts. But in those moments, is when character is defined…AND CHARACTER WAS DEFINED, RE-TOOLED, and SHARPENED.

The President realized from that moment on, that he was going to win by adjusting and sliding masterfully past all of the dirty tricks.

I believe he gave this duty to the VP to “fire” Gen Flynn because the VP probably went to him and said something like this:

BOSS…Let me do this. You have better things to worry about. I will be the bad guy here. I will do my best to help get our team back in order and I will have a conversation with Gen Flynn and explain the situation that we are facing and what is necessary to resolve the unwanted pressure on this administration and this nation AND FOR GEN FLYNN.

And you know what..that’s probably how it went down, but not before the President probably took the time to invite Gen Flynn into his office, shut the door and make sure he understood this was not to be taken as a rebuke or insult. But that it was necessary. I believe the President probably did that. I don’t know it for a fact.

But what I do know..enough about General Flynn, is that he probably accepted this decision with the grace, professionalism and continued loyalty to his oath that should make each and all of us very proud to have this man wear a uniform in defense of our country and our values.

There are a few moments in US history when circumstances demand letting even the most qualified person go. In this case, given WHY this was caused.

SHOULD SEND EVERY SINGLE ONE OF US INTO FULL NUKE THEM FROM ORBIT TWICE MODE.

cold anger doesn’t even come close.

people have been throttled for lessor crimes…

and folks..I am going to watch the bodies hit the floor before long.

it’s coming.

the reckoning!

• modspell says:

So basically, Pence sucks.

• Han Solo says:

Its frustrating bc I so wanted Flynn to fulfill his mission…I wanted Trump to ignore all the noise and proceed as if he didn’t give af. So much anger at the injustice and knowing the value that Flynn brought to the table. All gone, for what? A misunderstanding b/t him and Pence over a press-induced loaded question?

This is why I couldn’t do what they do…I’m too upfront and don’t care about the press…I’d be f u every other step after finding out that it was all to do about nothing.

Even tho they got rid of Flynn…the attacks continued and we still lost the House, then impeachment…I wonder if the f u approach woulda been better. At this point, the press isn’t the press…hasn’t been my entire life and I woulda kicked them out of the WH for spreading fake news.

• Han Solo says:

Ok, found a couple CTH articles, I get it now…my bad.

• meow4me2 says:

Ha, what a laugh! My husband got a little tipsy tonight doing virtual cocktails with friends. He ended up showing our daughter, who wants to go to college and study history, that exact same Sam Kinnison scene. What a coinkydink.

7. zimbalistjunior says:

did devin say treason or coup? is this the first time hes used those words?

8. William the Comptroller says:

Where is Agent Joe Pientka? Where is DOJ/NSD John Carlin?
    Is Sally Yates being interviewed yet again by a fawning reporter who absolutely has to mention her “sweet southern lilt” accent???

Can C.T.H. repost the photos of the edited Strzok 302 reports of Flynn with that PERFECT handwriting so we can copy/paste it onto protest signs and posts to others? If you don’t read this website (and it may have been a link to Techno-Fog), NOBODY has even brought up that itty-bitty issue of how PHONY that document was and how impossible it is to write that perfectly when performing an interview.

Speaking of Techno-Fog, we ALL need to go TECHNO-VIKING outside the Hoover Building and DOJ HQ and point at the criminal scumbags(like Wray, Ohr, etc..) to get out of our way perp walk them to prison.

• meow4me2 says:

Yes, paperwork with contemporaneous notes is never that neat. Clearly rewritten. Probably several times.

• JustaVerb says:

Bring them all in front of The Senate, 10-12 of them, and let them all plead the fifth in a spectacle to teach the dems how it is done correctly as compared to Keystone Cops Nads and Schiff dropping themselves 10 percent in the polls.

• H.R. says:

Nah. Won’t happen. No Senate inquiries that amount to a hill of beans. Witness Miss Graham, the Get-To-The-Bottom-Of-It-In-Your-Grandchildren’s Lifetime Senato. r from SC.

The Uniparty is in on it.

President Trump is screwing with their (RNC, DNC) graft and they are not happy campers about it.

The fireworks will be set off by some P.O.d Federal Prosecutor in Podunk Idaho that was sent there as punishment by the “IN” club in DC. Something like that.

Durham might wind up doing the honorable thing just because there is no longer a rug to sweep the dirt under. That’s what these documents are doing.

• Tom says:

The Zero administration had to funneling money to the IC, via USAID corruption, on a scale that would make Iran Contra look like a mom and pop store, compared to Amazon.

Remember the two ammo depo’s that blew up in the Ukraine? The defense minister is on video say that when they were inspected, they were 80 percent empty, and he didn’t know where the ammo went. It is suspected it went to ISIS through Libya.

9. randyinrocklin says:

I’m sure a few RINO Republicans are complicit in this corruption.

• A few? Are you kidding me…Lindsey Graham, Richard Burr and everyone on his committee, McConnell…all of them. I guess Grassley was left out of the loop.

• Raptors2020 says:

The faltering economy may have Establishment Republicans frightened enough to set off this doomsday weapon. They need some issue for the 2020 election: it was supposed to be about the great economy.

McCain dead, Flake and Corker gone, Burr leaving: the Republicans may have enough scapegoats to dodge blame for the Russian Collusion hoax.

• Yes randyinrocklin
      Dehorning time.

• Deplorable_Infidel says:

“Republicans are complicit in this corruption”

Former Rep. Trey Goudy (R-SC) alluded to that specific fact during an interview (IIRC) with Martha McCallum during the summer, probably two years ago. It was dropped as a little factoid while talking about something else.

Paraphrasing here:

“If the Clinton Foundation were ever FULLY investigated, about half of Washington, DC would be going to jail. And not just Democrats.”

10. DeWalt says:

Nunes is one of the finest people in Politics and I hope someday he can represent us in the Oval Office. When the Republicans had control of Congress he worked his tail off to get this out there while many Republicans sat on their hands. I hope he is victorious in his suit against the media. This guy fights.

• Dekester says:

Yep, didn’t Ryan sideline him for six months.

Ryan..a leader extraordinaire 🤮

• randyinrocklin says:

I like him but he is for amnesty of illegals.

• DeWalt says:

And Trump likes Red Flag Laws. I’m not looking for Christ incarnate. I want an honest Patriot. Both fit the bill.

• soozword says:

Jordan has a far better rating (A-) with NumbersUSA on immigration than Nunes (D-). Why settle for second or third best? We still lose the country with excessive legal and illegal immigration whether or not we fix the DC corruption.

• Missy says:

Yeah, that’s a problem. But I think Nunes could be trusted to modify the farm labor issue without illegals.

I know a peach farmer in CO who has used the LEGAL farm worker program for 30 years… Pays their transportation to & from the jobs, decent living conditions, and medical care (his daughter is a doctor). He has trained them well, pays them a decent wage, and they go back home after harvest. They all love him because he is a good man.

He really thought that Obunghole was trying to FORCE those honest farmers to use illegals, because the program became so unwieldy and cumbersome that farmers were never sure they could get the workers on time for a very perishable harvest. A deliberate sabotage.

Nunes could be convinced, especially with more farm-friendly policies for small farmers and guaranteed water. Small concession.

• Tl Howard says:

Only someone who understands the Bread Basket of CA and much of the US understands the concerns of people who live and work in the Central Valley (the San Joaquin Valley) of CA.

Agriculture. Dairy. Farmers. Crops. Water concerns. People willing to do back-breaking labor that the machines can’t do.

There is NO reason that these workers, primarily Mexicans, can’t be employed and given green cards. They can be seasonal workers who move back and forth from Mex to CA and back or they can be year-round workers with green cards. A system of LEGAL workers CAN be worked out, one that makes sense.

• randyinrocklin says:

I agree, but we should not be rewarding illegal behavior or activities by immigrants trying to cross the border illegally.

• convert says:

Nunes is a gem. A brave man. A true Patriot and a true public servant. And I would bet he is one of very few in Congress that is truly on the up and up, no side deals, family money funnel, etc. A straight arrow. I don’t see how he stands it, being a part of such a corrupt, spineless, phony, lying bunch.

• 4gypsybreeze says:

DeWalt, Agree. Nothing but admiration and respect for Nunes.

He fights….and he doesn’t give up. That is something so very few politicians do.

11. randyinrocklin says:

Lou Dobbs also had Pillsbury Dohboy on and he showed the deep state of the DOD Policy arm, full of Clinton and Obama holdovers. Like Jamie Gorelick, the famous wall, that precipitated 9/11? A demoncrat Jane Harman. Kissinger, just to name a few, Dobbs showed a whole line of people with names and pics. Trump will now be focused on these traitorous bastards that are in on CCP.

12. montanamel says:

Wonder where I can get the use of a 11 x 17″ 20# card stock printer?…
    We dearly need some “printable files” of these creeps that are suitable to use for targets!!

There is NO TRUST, and NO RESPECT, for any of the DOJ and/or FBI weenies…now, or next week… In fact, I think I’ll see to it that my grand kids learn just how rotten they are and teach them that “slow squeeze” needed for 1,000 yard target work… Maybe a trust fund for them, with strings attached… Close only counts in Horse shoes and Hand Grenades….

• 4gypsybreeze says:

Montana Mel—Thanks! You got a BIG smile from me!

It was always a goal of mine to shoot Expert at work when at the range.

I was told….picture your worse enemy – put their face on the target. Shoot that enemy!

And by golly—it worked. I shot EXPERT! Got my little pin….proved I could do it…then just chilled and never sweat Range again.

13. rayvandune says:

Jesus H. Christ! Nunes is on a mission! THAT’S THE STORY HERE!

I have never seen him as intense and emotional about this subject. This is a patriot calling for an insurrection against our oppressors – the Democrat Party and the media!

• ms doodlebug says:

There for awhile he seemed subdued, maybe a little depressed. It’s good to see him fired up and smiling again.

• 4sure says:

PTrump does an excellent job of calling out the fake news.

I think he should follow Nunes’ lead and start referring
      to them as the Democrat National Committee Propaganda media. Nunes is correct. That’s who they are as well as the media owners.

PTrump should say that he will not debate Biden. He should say that out of respect for those suffering Dementia, a terrible illness, that he will not use a memory care patient as a political pawn.

• guest4ever says:

I appreciate your excitement at this point in time, but this country needs the grace and blessing of Our Savior now more than ever. Your using his name in vain does not help us—or you. Thank you for avoiding that in the future, at least here.

• Gigi the Old says:

Ray:
      Is it necessary to use the name of the Lord in vain to make a political point?

14. Bogeyfree says:

“Obama-era political surveillance was being done through the intelligence apparatus (including FBI contractors) since 2012; with FARA as a justification for FISA abuse when needed. Flynn’s mere existence in the administration would have exposed that background surveillance network.”

THANK YOU SUNDANCE!

15. Rj says:

Every Fan Belt Inspectors contractor and contractors for any and ALL intelligence needs to be immediately removed and prosecuted for their part in this.

16. carthoris says:

So I am suppose to believe this nonsense that the FBI isn’t trustworthy? The world’s premier law enforcement agency isn’t trustworthy? You have got to be kidding me!

What’s next? Will Nunes try to get us to believe that Dr. Anthony Fauci isn’t really the world’s greatest doctor, scientist, mathematician and patriot?

17. MelH says:

Since not many here tonight, maybe I’ll get my question answered: Why was Sally Yates allowed to get away with banning the IG from inspecting? Who would have been responsible for stopping her?

18. olddog35 says:

I surmise that all of Yates superiors were “fellow travelers”, who approved of her efforts to keep the lid on the political spying.

19. Janeka says:

How come nobody, or very few people, have not figured out that Justus Roberts had been a target of FARA extortion/abuse for political gain by the DNC jackasses.. Hence his rolling over on many bad for the country, bad for honest folks decisions. I strongly believe he was blackmailed/extorted over decisions on many of his ill advised rulings..

20. Sherri Young says:

I don’t know if this is meaningful in any way but the DOJ OIG issued a report on FARA in September 2016. The audit was ordered by the House Appropriations Committee. I don’t know who on the committee requested the audit or why. It seems odd that someone on the House Appropriations Committee, not Foreign Affairs or HPSCI or Justice, would order the DOJ’s IG to delve into the division where he was not allowed to go. The audit was run out of the Philadelphia office, not Washington DC.

Audit of the National Security Division’s Enforcement and Administration of the Foreign Agents Registration Act

Podcast: https://oig.justice.gov/multimedia/podcast-09-07-16.htm

There must be a story behind this.

21. RobInPA says:

It would have been nice if Dobbs asked Nunes about charging and prosecuting the criminals and making ALL of them pay an extremely heavy and painful price for their crimes.

22. 4sure says:

This info AND ALL past, present and future info in DOJ/FBI files
    Is and has been readily available to BARR AND WRAY. They have known from the day they were in charge that Gen Flynn was framed. They also have known that the DOJ/FBI have committed sedition/treason and yet, they have stonewalled every investigation by the IG AND CONGRESS.

Would someone intending to see justice for Gen. Flynn have
    sat on this and more for 3 yrs. and be willing to let an innocent man go to prison and be bankrupt?

HELL NO!!! IN MY BOOK, BARR AND WRAY ARE SCUM!!!

• Mr e-man says:

Barr hasn’t been there for 3 years. The document says Barr released it.

Perhaps more deliberate than knee jerk. Not always a bad thing.

Wray, on the other hand, appears to have been actively covering up, including misleading or lying to Congress

• 4sure says:

Barr released it because it was ordered by a judge.

And who is Wray’s boss. Why, that is Bagpipes BARR.

And who do the prosecuting attorneys now releasing this on judge’s order work for?

Why, that would be Bagpipes BARR.

He’s been there too long to have let an innocent man suffer at the hands of his goons in the
        FBI/DOJ. And were it not for Sydney Powell, Barr would still be covering this up while he played his bag pipes.

He’s scum.

• prtomr says:

AG Barr ordered the EDMO Prosecutor Jensen in January to look into the Flynn case. It may have been at Ms. Powells urging…or not. All of these revelations in General Flynn’s case have come about because of Jensen’s work.

• gda53 says:

Read the document from the FISA court.

“The government has not described what steps are involved in such sequestration, OR WHEN IT WILL BE COMPLETED” said the FISA court letter.

So Barr was under no compulsion to move at anything more than DOJ-speed. IOW, he had every opportunity to slow-walk this..

But Barr appointed someone right away and got it done in three months. Trump-speed.

This was all Barr and Sydney quite rightfully acknowledged that fact. Sorry you don’t like him, but thems the facts.

23. JustaVerb says:

The Press – softening Flynn up the day before:

Why else would this thing leak at that particular time? If ‘nothing illicit’ then why did they interview Flynn?

HatTip Bongino->HatTip 279

• Tom says:

When Stzrok was texting, “don’t do it just yet,’ everyone is assuming he was talking about stopping the investigation, maybe he was referring to the media leak, wanting it to come out just before the gotcha interview. It’s the exact same wording.in the text and the leak.

24. sarasotosfan says:

A priceless tweet ftom that twit Comey:

25. Pete says:

I’m sure you realize this by now but why is YouTube censoring your videos? None of them would open. Are you ok with thi

26. Little Berkeley Conservative says:

When were the last public hangings? Was it the Rosenbergs?

Time to teach the youngsters what happens to conspirators against the country!

I want to see Lisa flanked by her lovebirds, Peter and DD McCabe in a throuple drop!

Please forgive for my bad thoughts…

27. Troublemaker10 says:

28. Deplorable_Vespucciland says:

At this point it would be a good idea to hit the crookedCops right now on multiple fronts simultaneously. Roger Stone was sentenced to 40 months in prison yesterday for a similar “crime.” He was not taken into custody as that was postponed for 30 days for some reason. Now some people may think of Stone as a bit of a clown but his political instincts are as good as they get. The media hates him as they know that he was somewhat instrumental in getting president Trump elected.
    The fact is that Roger Stone is not afraid to get down & dirty with the Democrats in their stinkin’ pigpen, fight fire with fire & all that. For instance, during the summer of 2016 he organized groups of poll watchers to go into the usual leftwing election fraud districts of Philly & Pittsburg. Some say that those volunteers were instrumental in helping to turn Pennsylvania red for the first time in a long time.
    Free Michael Flynn and free Roger Stone NOW.

29. Stephanie says:

Obama admin were also illegally spying on democrats according to Maxine Waters.

30. CharterOakie says:

Dobbs and Nunes — we salute you both.