Some language, some very specific wording, has a very specific meaning in the United States of America.  One of those words is “rebellion”; and it carries a deeper meaning to a nation of American citizens born into the idea of individual rights, liberty and freedom.

All of the various restrictions coming from state governors in response to the COVID-19 do not come from State House and/or State Senate decisions.  These are not laws.

The rules restricting liberty, in response to the crisis, have been pronounced without any representative voice supporting them.  All of the rules are arbitrary, and many of these rules will be challenged in court.

However, until those court challenges take place, the only option for a redress of  grievance comes in the form of public protest.  Currently, there is no way for an citizen to appeal to a representative voice against the decrees from a state governor; other than a public protest…. This is a critical point; because non-representative government was the origination of the first great American rebellion against dictates from King George III.

Rebellion against unilateral and authoritarian power is America.  Rebellion or push-back against non-representative government is the thread that connects the varying patchwork of our constitutional republic.   Protest is so critical to our nation that it is protected within the very first amendment to our constitution.

This is the background where the comments today from Washington State Governor Jay Inslee should be considered when he says: “”The president is fomenting domestic rebellion.”

Governor Inslee is saying that any form of protest against his unilateral authority; against his self-defined power and unrepresented decree; is an act of “domestic rebellion.”

When people show you who they are, believe them.

What type of ideology exists in the heart of a man who would declare that any form of protest against him is a form of “domestic rebellion?”

Pay attention.

Freedom is a tenuous proposition.  Cherish it, and fight anyone who would arbitrarily remove it.  There are more of us than them.

Yours as a faithful American rebel,

~ Sundance

“I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the United States.”

This entry was posted in 1st Amendment, A New America, Big Government, Big Stupid Government, Communist, Coronavirus, Donald Trump, Fabian Socialists - Modern Progressives, media bias, President Trump, Professional Idiots, propaganda, Typical Prog Behavior, Uncategorized, USA. Bookmark the permalink.

516 Responses to Washington State Directorate Jay Inslee: “The president is fomenting domestic rebellion”…

1. Norma Jean says:

“Freedom is a tenuous proposition. Cherish it, and fight anyone who would arbitrarily remove it. There are more of us than them.Yours as a faithful American rebel”

Beautifully said Sundance. I’d stand and fight by your side any day of the week. As a rebel myself, it’s time for a push back. Like I said, “RESIST THE RESIST!!”

• LookUp says:

In plain language, it means turn around and take a look at the size of the army behind you.

• 19tballonboy says:

This is just a trial run to our ultimate subugation, so I guess get used to it. Next it will be for climate change or homeschooling or 2nd Amendment rights. Where is our government that will back down these governors and jail them? A trial for each violated citizen is stupid but I guess that is our government after all how many sanctuary cities and States have been shut down? Where is the border wall? Why are these thousands of criminals being turned loose on us? Where is our military that is supposed to protect us from enemies foreign and domestic, I am getting the feeling that their foreign deployments are by design?

• daveyatesbiz says:

OH NO… that’s not it at all. This has been a “dry run” and statists have learned and will refine their tactics, and a compliant media will collaborate with them.

If the polling numbers are favorable to Donald Trump in Sept/Oct, there will be ANOTHER outbreak, of this, or what will be touted as a “mutated” version of Covid-19.

Just watch.

We are already at war… and the Deep State pro China Mandarins in U.S. media and Washington D.C. beltway are in cahoots with the Chinese.

POTUS has cost the Davos Crowd Elites billions of dollars. They want him gone by any means necessary.

2. doohmax says:

Inslee also blamed Trump for a 2019 attempt to by Antifa to blow up an ICE office in Seattle. He did not criticize Antifa.

• RyderLee says:

Aaaaaack , inzlee !!! (Newmannn)

Life-Long Washingtonian Here !

Ryder~Rebel~Lee 😊

• swampfox999 says:

Time for Washington to rebel and secede from Seattle

• Adele Virtue says:

we are trying. East side of the state wants to secede from the west side if they will ever let us. Seattle, Everett, Olympia, Bellingham and parts of Tacoma are all liberal areas that always counter the rest of the states votes. Usually the east side is red, sometimes Spokane even goes red (only city on the east side)

• Alphamail says:

Not sure what you are saying here…I’m a native since the early 40’s and have worked and lived almost everywhere in the state. The east side does NOT want to secede (if you mean from Washington itself), nor does it want to be a separate entity. We need some prominent issues to change the mind of the electorate to vote R – and this political Leftist fiasco might do it. Having said that, their edge in population has us at a distinct disadvantage right now, and the new far-left State Supreme Court justice adds to our difficulty…seven of nine justices are now women – 3 or 4 either gay or fully supportive, and both U.S. Senators are women and as far left as they can go…i.e., this may be the most Leftist state in America.

As far as liberalism in WA, San Juan County is Berkeley redux. The 3-man County Council has now forbidden entrance INTO the San Juan Islands due to COVID…PERIOD! Don’t hear about it? Blame the Marxist Mainstream and the (again) gay mafia editors at the Seattle Times, who won’t publish ANYTHING inconsistent with their agenda. The entire county is shutdown, EXCEPT for lefty bigwigs, judges, high-tech bosses, entertainers, high-powered athletes, and politicians from the Seattle area. They have yachts, private planes with pilots, or they use the 40-minute seaplane flight from Boeing, Lake Union, or Lake Washington, all to stay distanced from the crumb-gathering proletariat and ignore their own obligations to home-isolate. On their gated grounds large parties aren’t noticed.

• 19tballonboy says:

And you think the East siders don’t want to split off from the rest of the State? You just spelled out about 90% of our reasons. What is causing a lot of this, is our system of uniformly mail-in ballots. We need voter photo IDs and regular balloting where live people have to walk in. I want the vote-counting to be videotaped. Trusting Democrats is like trusting a junky.

• Inslee is fomenting Antifa.

The President is fomenting the Bill of Rights.

• Jeff Webb says:

For the record, let’s let older healthy people live their lives as well.

• NvMtnOldMan says:

Jeff–I am 84 and have been thru small pox, measles, chicken pox, whooping cough deaths in my early years and later polio epidemics, WWII, Korea, etc etc and have never seen the absolute fear and panic like this. Here is the scientific proof that the covid 19 dies before it can travel 6 feet? Where is the fear for the regular flu that kills more?? This whole thing is a scam to control people and wreck the economy. PERIOD>

• sturmudgeon says:

Jeff: I’m of a mind with you (84)+ Islee has already made his deal with the devil.

• uselogic19 says:

Ahh, the Slantinel. My hometown lefty rag.

3. trnathens says:

“The mind once enlightened cannot again become dark.”
    ― Thomas Paine, A Letter Addressed to the Abbe Raynal on the Affairs of North America

4. trnathens says:

“Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigues of supporting it.”
    ― Thomas Paine

5. AlwaysRight says:

For a lefty, Inslee might just be “getting it”. Rebellion? Naw, this isn’t rebellion – yet.

Rebellion is the day Inslee and a million of his ilk wake up and feel something cold on their shoulder and realize it’s the floor of their jail cell. Now THAT is Rebellion.

6. dwpender says:

“I know the Governor, and he’s a snake, despite what Mike Pence just said.”

—– DJT in one of the early Wuhan virus briefings, after he heard Pence commend Inslee

7. Zorro says:

Interesting that Sundance posted a picture of Inslee’s “Clark Kent” glasses. Remember he donned them because the gullible Democommunists think it makes him look smart (which is the image he’s trying to foster) and they fawned over his hotness like the mindless they are.

8. Linda K. says:

This song “Ain’t this America?” keeps running through my head…

• JTR says:

That song brings back a good memory. My best friend and her husband were painting their house. We showed up to help. This song came on blaring in the yard, and we all just stopped painting and started dancing! We were painting the house PINK!

We teased her for a long time telling her it was “Dentyne Gum” coloured, lol.

• Santiago 1314 says:

100% Perfect… Except they should have used a Picture of War Hero McCain… Not Senator RiNo… and how did Obama get In there.!?!?!?… He Ain’t American.!?!?!?… (hehehe)

9. ”The President is fomenting domestic rebellion.”

Hell no, he’s not, Inslee.

But should he ever be forced to, you’ll be the first to know, Guv.

10. Mac says:

Actually, Inslee is exactly right about Trump. He IS fomenting domestic rebellion. THAT is exactly what we elected him to do. Trump was elected not because he was a brilliant statesman or a brilliant economist but because he promised to lead a rebellion against the forces of domestic politics which were destroying this nation by stripping its people of their liberty. What many of his supporters did not realize, is that there was not simply corruption within the system, but that the entire political system was itself corrupt. So, Viva la Revolution.

• I agree…….
      I’ve been feeling rebellious since 2015………….

LOVE me some VSGPDJT

• ichozfreedom says:

AMEN Brotha!

• Bon Am says:

So return your sanity……..you have that power! ……..But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.–Such has been the patient sufferance of these Colonies; and such is now the necessity. The Declaration of Independence.

As it says……..IT IS THEIR RIGHT, IT IS THEIR DUTY……..i say ROLL!!!!!!!!!

• 19tballonboy says:

One thing I have to remember at least once a day is that Inslee is cutting his own throat because the West siders have much higher costs of living and are hopefully suffering more and hopefully remember this moment, the next time they vote. Inslee has destroyed this State and we are all getting very tired of it. My friend could not even buy a hunting and fishing license because he might need to travel, to do either. I am a dentist and am in an essential business but we can only open for an emergency which we almost never happens and wouldn’t pay the costs of opening. The State is losing billions and billions of tax dollars every month. And adding more taxes is especially hard in WA State.

11. Ornus says:

We are a manufacturer in Washington State. We fall under an essential business. We received a call and email from Labor & Industry (L&I) on 4-15 about an anonymous complaint made on 4-5. Turns out it was a bogus complaint we believe made by one of our employees questioning our being an essential business and made other false statements. We believe this employee did not want to work because the federal government was sending out money. These are not the best and brightest employees, they are getting paid and getting money from the Feds. We had to respond in 2 days as to what corrective action we were taking. We basically reiterated what we are already doing. The scary part is we were not able to challenge our accuser and they could do it again, which would lead to harsher reaction from the state.

• 19tballonboy says:

The Washington State Human Rights Commission almost burned me because I didn’t have 41 separate language and signing translators on speed dial, just in case. I had about 7 employees at the time. There are no professional translators in my county. Someone put in a complaint but missed the 90-day window. Fascism always sucks.

12. robert van brunt says:

Six Simper Tyannis!

13. willyeye says:

I’ve lived in Snohomish County, WA since 1993 after I fled from California. I’d flee Washington now if I had no kids or grandkids here. In addition to being the home of the Boeing plant in Everett that inhabits the largest building in the world, Snohomish County WA is also the home of the first confirmed case of Covid-19 in the country. We had a confirmed case on 1-19-20. Way earlier than most states. He was a Chinese immigrant who returned “home” from Wuhan China when the Chi Coms shut down travel from Wuhan to the rest of China. A week later, Trump had banned travel from China, but I do believe that he would have been allowed to return “home” regardless. I read somewhere that at least 39 people caught the virus from this man and proceeded to spread it all over Washington.

Yup, they had us scared to death here thinking that everybody over 60 was going to die. Inslee was the first governor to close schools in the country. Our daughter works as a nurse in the hospital where the first Covid-19 death in the country occurred. She happens to live in our house. My wife and I were terrified that our daughter would bring home the virus to us, especially given that the hospital originally had the rule that only doctors would be supplied with masks; nurses had to go without.

And now, currently in my county, there is a grand total of 64 Covid-19 patients that are hospitalized. The numbers are staggering (sarcasm). Many of the 88 deaths in our county are connected to a nursing home that is just over the county line in King County (Seattle). In my county, not only have we flattend the curve, but the curve is well on its way down the backside. Very few deaths recently. WA State should be one of the first states to re-open the economy, but now my deepest fear is that Inslee will drag out the virus response as long as he can, as he is definitely a Trump hater. Unfortunately, this has turned out to be a horrible burden on my kids and grandkids. Even my nurse daughter is no longer able to work. Not enough patients to keep the nurses busy.

I pray that this ends soon, but having Inslee for a governor makes that hope a pipe dream.

• formercrookcountyresident says:

Write a Letter to the Editor of all your local news outlets!

• fightthepols says:

Write all of your elected officials an email and demand return to work. ALL OF THEM- all the way to the governor. Copy it and send it to all of them and tell every person you know who wants the lockdown to end to do the same thing. When I go out, I ask everyone if they think it is time to go back to work. Most say yes and I tell them to start emailing everyone now. These democrat governors WILL NOT do this unless they get a lot of pressure. And encourage everyone to go out and be out as much as possible so they realize that it’s going to be hard to stop the people from moving on.

• 19tballonboy says:

At the nursing care facility, in the Seattle area, where the first multiple deaths occurred, maybe 12 older folks, the staff wasn’t even checked for a week, and guess what, they were all positive. You can’t fix stupid!

14. Molan Labe says:

No, the President isn’t promoting domestic violence, BUT we the people are fed up with you anti american communist DESPOT democrats, keep pushing and you will see ..

15. antiqueiron says:

Thank you for that post Sundance! I’d be proud to stand as a Rebel, with you.

16. Kulak69 says:

I actually smiled when I saw the word ‘Rebellion’ in this context. Sundance is pitch-perfect here (as usual).

17. donnyvee says:

Hey Inslee. You should look up that Yamamoto quote you effing idiot.

18. trnathens says:

Just got an email from my bank saying that because PPP ran out of money before they could process my application (I submitted the app within days of being able to), they are “holding” my application unless or until Congress provides additional funding. The note continued, that EVEN IF Congress provides more funding, due to the volume of applications received, the bank cannot guarantee we’d get funds before the NEW funds run out.

I don’t normally support comments that could be construed as condoning violence against anyone because violence is never the answer.

But I can’t the image out of my head of Nancy Pelosi in front of her $15,000 fridge/freezer filled with several thousand dollars worth of ice cream.

Marie Antoinette, anyone?

• theasdgamer says:

Imagine Pelosi being waterboarded with strawberry ice cream.

• 19tballonboy says:

I applied with the first 24 hours and apparently got in under the wire as far as applying, but the papers and returns is something I will not do. In the age of computers, they already have everything they are asking for. Typical DC. I read within about 2 days that they had already put out $5 billion in loans/grants. A bunch must have already applied because they were approved way too fast. Insider trading? Friends of Congress or Trump? Small business is not businesses with 500 or fewer employees, maybe 20 or less. Just pay the money directly to businesses that have been around for 5 years or more. The rest will probably fail regardless because businesses are not going to go back how they were, instantly, it will take at least a year if ever.

• trnathens says:

Ask, and ye shall receive…

19. Jay Inslee of Washington State
    You know; “We’re all going to die from Global Warming in 11 years, so I want to be president”
    That Jay Inslee

20. JOHNNY B GOODE says:

The ignorance of the masses is an exact reflection of the level(lack) of intelligence of our elected leaders.

21. This Sunday Olympia at the Capital between 1 and 2 pm we will be there to protest!
    Leave your social distancing and face masks at home

22. jleonard14 says:

Yesterday here in Las Vegas, my wife and I decided to take our 13 month old daughter to go swing in a park she likes. This is a huge park, tennis courts, dog park, many acres and a couple of small playgrounds. There was one car in the parking lot. We did not see a single person as far as you look. As we got to the swing set, a United States Marshall appeared and said “you can’t be here”. I handed my baby to my wife, turned around, backed up to him with my hands behind my back, said cuff ’em up if this is what we’re doing. He turned and walked away. I have a photo of it, didn’t think to get my phone out and record as I was utterly shocked at what I was witnessing. This doesn’t feel good people.

• donald kotowski says:

Thank you for your comment. You have stated what I have come to believe. It is long past time for the AR 15’s and politicians to have a heart-to-heart. I tried to get arrested on Sunday, because I feel so strongly about these issues. No luck. Christians with no balls

23. Ron Hyatt says:

Way past time for pitchforks, torches and heads on poles.

24. swampfox999 says:

Let them fear the citizenry for the first time in their privileged lives.

25. swampfox999 says:

Let them fear the citizenry for the first time in their privileged lives.

26. swampfox999 says:

Let them fear the citizenry for the first time in their privileged elite lives. This is America.

27. swampfox999 says:

28. Steven Interest says:

Amen!

29. imalulu says:

Meanwhile in Ohio…We just got back from a protest at the Statehouse. Probably a couple thousand people in vehicles and on the ground. Here’s a “Breitbart” video very early before the action got rolling. Lots of Columbus Police and Ohio State patrol…some on horseback…some with dogs. Very few counter-protesters and shockingly,some “Bernie-Bros.” in tee shirts protesting forced vaccines and Comrade Gov. Dewine,in general. Goody! It was very loud and people are angry. No violence,though…yet.The hatred for Comrade Dr. Amy Acton is palpable,even though our Beloved Gov. gave her a “Spirit of Ohio” Award yesterday. Gag. That was much more sickening than ANY virus! Maybe he should have given that award to the man holding the sign that read,”No paycheck since March 12″? Heartbreaking. Lots of unemployed business owners there. Here’s the video link,below. As I said,it was before we arrived and the crowd was just gathering…police hadn’t built-up,yet,either. FREEDOM!!!

30. fred5678 says:

This quote is very timely — a certain someone who is stuck in his basement bunker with technology new to him may have a problem with “…to the best of my ability…”

31. goldvalkyrie says:

“Disobedience is the true foundation of liberty” Henry David Thoreau.

32. Tfields says:

Everyone here at conservative treehouse needs to watch the video Civil War 2 in America: Who Would Win?

Conservative YouTube analyst John Mark uses an in depth evaluation from a person who claims to be (and most probably was) a former Red Team planner for the federal government.

Spoiler alert: things do not look good in the analysis for the government and leftist elites.

33. nuthinmuffin says:

frankly I thought this would have happened under obama…that said, I think things are going to get dicey this summer when the citizenry of these blue states with fools for governors are going to get quite restless. you can only blindly follow someone so far until you realize you’re being played as the fool.

34. Don L says:

if I’m not mistaken, didn’t the king use his legal and political system to oppress America causing the Revolution? Didn’t our great patriots foment a rebellion against those laws and his abuse of authority? Don’t all dictators use law to do their evil? Just asking.

35. Oasis says:

Oh, hoho…Inslee is really slow….That Rebellion has been going on since 2016….and we are about to win it!

36. Garry Thomas says:

Inslee do you have any idea what the Constitution says or means? Listening to you talk I strongly doubt you even have a clue and that’s one reason you never received any votes in your Presidential run. It’s a terrible thing to hate someone as much as you do President Trump (notice the key word “President”) something you will never be. The worst part is your attempt to force your hate on Washington citizens and to try and destroy our Constitution. If you really believed in what you are doing you would have stopped pay to all politicians including yourself until your realm of terror is over. As I see it the true inessential workers are politicians as all you have done is force people to lose everything and you tell them they are non-essential. Yet without these non-essentials your cities and states are going broke because you and the rest of the politicians do not help support the state instead you all rob from the state and blame it on others. Next time you look in a mirror stop and take a look at the #1 NON-ESSENTIAL WORKER IN WASHINGTON.