As you watch this, you start to realize the national panic hasn’t yet really sunk in.  However, think carefully about the instability of Mr. Slavitt and how he expresses it.

Former Obamacare official Andy Slavitt appears on MSNBC in a state of panic to demand that all medical masks and equipment throughout the nation be sent to New York City; while accusing other states, including Texas, of “hoarding” critical healthcare supplies.

Former FEMA Administrator Craig Fugate recognizes that participating in any discussion with this level of emotional panic is not going to be helpful, he walks off set. WATCH:

Panicked NYC resident and visibly unstable former ACA official Andy Slavitt, is talking about medical equipment when he demands all masks and supplies be redirected to New York with a sense of urgency.  However, imagine *if* the shortage *was* food. Prepare yourselves and your family accordingly.

This entry was posted in Big Government, Big Stupid Government, CDC, Coronavirus, Culture, Dem Hypocrisy, DHS, Economy, Infectious Disease, media bias, New York, Professional Idiots, propaganda, Typical Prog Behavior, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

237 Responses to Former Obamacare Official Spreads Panic on MSNBC Demands All Masks Sent to New York City…

1. Craig is like: “Where’s my waders?Deuces, I’m outta here.”

2. Stephen F. Paul says:

What a surprise….someone from the obama administration who is incompetent and goes on TV to spread fear. why I’m shocked.

I saw this animated timeline a few minutes ago and it really shows how Trump gave us very valuable time to better understand what was going on. hit the button and you can see the progress of the spread for each day. Stopping travel to and from China was a good move and nobody else would have taken that bold move. Thank You President Trump for doing the right thing for us all.
    here’s the link to the map. https://www.healthmap.org/covid-19/

• DeWalt says:

Remember when the Obama Administration was bringing Ebola patients to a continent that had never had Ebola. Here!
      That tells you all you needed to know.

• oldumb says:

David Horowitz from “The Conservative Mind” said we just stopped resettling from Congo, last week and they are “Hoping” to resume starting May 9th.

So to be clear, we were supposed to “shelter in place” and the US GOVT is dropping in Congolese from Ebola areas.

Yep. In the middle of a pandemic.

• DeWalt says:

Interesting

• johnnybiface says:

Stupid, not surprising how deeply riddled the US Gov with self-loathing, power angry technical Americans.

• American Heritage says:

Globalist Dems are focused on their importation of massive numbers people into the US to further destabilize our country and drastically change our culture. Their interests are not about Americans; they’re about wresting power from white, Christian conservatives and making this country a vessel state in the NWO. Once again they are using a crisis to cover their subversive actions.

• Y’all Know What Time It is says:

We should use their rational egalitarianism to determine who can emigrate. 59% White, 13% Black , X % Asian, X % Latino, etc. proportionate to each share of the current citizen population. Can’t be deemed racist because the minorities and Democrats created the method. But of course it will be.

• American Heritage says:

That’s supposed to be “vassal,” not “vessel.”

• jeff montanye says:

vessel isn’t bad though, seeing the u.s. as a repository for their hopes and fears, holding them for transference to other peoples/nations. kind of like israel and its yinon wars used this country as both a vessel and as a vassal.

• American Heritage says:

Interesting comment about Israel and its yinon wars, something I’m not familiar with. I’ll have to look that up.

• Kim says:

Absolutely! POS Obama could do nothing wrong according to Msm.

• Katie Turd is playing a game to stay in good graces.
        I saw her interview with Trump ,she wants him to jump her bones.It was obvious..she was like a schoolgirl.
        Remember the article about lib girls that always ended up with Trump supporters😕They play the game but they don’t want Soy Boys.

• California Joe says:

Using Slavitt’s premise, with horrible sanitary conditions, virtually no medical care and no vaccine how come Ebola didn’t rampage through Africa and kill every person who lives there? Could it have just burned itself out like SARS, MERS and the H1N1 viruses did?

• nimrodman says:

yeah, more of Africa stays in one place – their village
          they don’t have as much input from other countries

look at all the flyers arriving in the US and all they countries they’re from

this virus was brought to us by people flying in from China, Italy, Iran, various other countries

there were accounts of Chinese arriving on 2 and 3-leg hops from intermediate countries even after PresTrump “halted travel from China”

there were accounts of flights arriving from Italy with no screening of passengers

In Africa, ebola might burn thru a village and kill a bunch while others either didn’t get it or somehow developed enough immunity that they survived

Then it’d burn thru a neighboring village and maybe fewer people died in that one

But yeah, it’d burn itself out if the entire country wasn’t sufficiently interconnected

• Jeffrey Coley says:

Oh, yes – I remember that well. Absolutely no good reason for doing that, but Obama did it. I’m sure if Obama/Biden were in charge today we’d be airlifting Chinese coronavirus cases to the US by the planeload. Because keeping a contagious disease out of our country “is not who we are. It’s not consistent with our values.”

• ann says:

MSNBC is The Lunatic Channel. Every once in a while I listen on UTube:
      Shockingly intense psy warfare ,
      unbelievable their licensed as news & still permitted to broadcast .

Their unhinged bigoted staff attacks are conflated lies and outright slander. l👀⁉️‼️

extremist angry ranting reminds me of Hitler Harangues .

Whipping up German people’s resentment and grudges.
      Its scarey to see adults behave so destructively.

• American Heritage says:

The disturbing part of the constant lies and hatred about conservatives and our traditional American way of life is that it is the dehumanizing tactic the Nazis used to justify the extermination of Jews. Beware of the “white privilege” propaganda campaign. Needless to say, it’s also Marx/Alinsky psychological warfare.

• ann says:

I’ve started speaking out.. surprising how quickly they back down.

I despise Intellectual dishonesty among educated people.

• American Heritage says:

Other than what I know of the power of propaganda and the Leftist indoctrination of children in public schools, I am confounded by those who don’t understand the unique brilliance of our Constitutional republic and the monstrous nature of totalitarian societies. I don’t think being educated means what it once did before the infusion of post-modern and deconstruction theories into our intellectual life. Most of the well educated people I know are liberals, and I’m at a loss to count for it.

• American Heritage says:

That’s “account,” not “count” — my bad keyboarding and proofreading skills.

• ann says:

I’ve taught at university & worked in the field
              I’m very familiar w the content & theories you mention & share your concern.

Please take heart, the mass media & much of post modern era “ intelligentsia”, like a fishbowl, reflects its own image

Young people’s minds expand rapidly when Exposed to reality, if & when employeed outside the insulated & insular culture in public sector,/ DC establishment ,

Includes My daughter, son and their peers.
              Also includes me.
              I think younger Americans are disenchanted w collectivist top down centralised society.

Our individualist, prosocial credos is regaining ground,
              The corrosive rhetoric, instrumentalist takeover of churches, social services and control gained by fracturing of our cohesion has enchanted many
              In my opinion. Media & permanent career politicos are in denial of reality & project a false image to demoralise us.
              💪🏼🦅🇺🇸
              PS. I value your perceptive posts.

• American Heritage says:

Thank you, Ann. I have great respect for your erudition and intellectual curiosity. It’s wonderful to hear something positive in this threatening political climate. I Iive in a suburb on the verge of “The Swamp,” and am probably exposed to more leftists than is good for a person’s outlook. My greatest apprehension is the depth and breadth of the cultural conditioning in our foundational institutions, and its success in making the anti-American/capitalist position the deeply held conviction of people whose interests never touch on the deeper issues of civic life.

On a personal note, if I may: I hope you’re doing well with what I recall was a planned series of orthopedic surgeries. I’ve had joint replacement surgery, and know how daunting it can be. My best to you for successful treatment.

• ann says:

Thank you AH. The concern about cultural decline haunts both of us.

What I found surprising is the proportion of young people who share our concern.

The luster of progressivist doctrine diminishes in proportionally to exposure.

Maturing under the thumb of sanctimonious hypocrites and corrupt political bigots is a different path. Both lead to common ground.

♥️🦅🇺🇸 Ann.

3. TwoLaine says:

It’s about time people started walking off these idiot shows.

4. DeWalt says:

Why would any serious adult agree to go on these shows?

5. Stephen F. Paul says:

here is a list of maps for information on the spread of it

6. Todd says:

Spreading panic on MSDNC?

Russia, Russia, Russia!

Stormy Daniels!

Something stinks like Schiff again. They are using the common flu as a fake weapon to destroy the American economy.

7. KMD says:

Dear America,

That crapweasel DOES NOT represent the greater NYC area, and especially not suburbia.

Self-appointed suburban NYC Area Spokesperson

8. Heine Ootenvault says:

Why isn’t the dope indignant over the Chinese Flu-makers? He is angry at Texas. Go figure.

9. Don Makin says:

This is what I have learned by drinking wine while on couch arrest. The worst plague in world history also started in China due to global warming 720 years ago (the day Al Gore was born, he would not invent the internet until 700 years later, he still sys we will dye from global warming, I’m guessing this is a really slow death). I am not a scientist but I play one on facebook.

This is what I have learned by drinking wine while on couch arrest. The worst plague in world history also started in China due to global warming 720 years ago (the day Al Gore was born, he would not invent the internet until 700 years later, he still says we will die from global warming, I’m guessing this is a really slow death). I am not a scientist but I play one on facebook.The plague that caused the Black Death originated in China in the early to mid-1300s and spread along trade routes westward to the Mediterranean and northern Africa. It reached southern England in 1348 and northern Britain and Scandinavia by 1350

The plague disease, caused by Yersinia pestis, is enzootic (commonly present) in populations of fleas carried by ground rodents, including marmots, in various areas, including Central Asia, Kurdistan, Western Asia, North India, and Uganda. Due to climate change in Asia (what climate change in 1300 I thought we created that and we will be dead in a couple years but it was here 720 years ago), rodents began to flee the dried-out grasslands to more populated areas, spreading the disease, medical geneticists suggested that the last two of the three great waves of the plague originated in China.

• The Demon Slick says:

Look more recently. Last year the flu killed over 40 thousand people in the US. That’s 110 people dying per day. And it’s concentrated in the winter months so it’s really like 400 a day for 4 months. Did we shut down the whole country? The whole world?

10. URGENT-PLEASE SHARE THIS ALL OVER. The miserable disgusting bureaucrats are now messing with OUR TRUCKERS. THIS CANNOT BE ALLOWED TO HAPPEN. If our TRUCKERS are not allowed to deliver our food and groceries, it will be APOCALYPSE NOW.

• MD says:

I’m a OTR trucker, the major truck stops still have food, bathrooms, showers etc. The parking situation in the entire NE corner of the U.S. has always been abysmal even before the virus. That needs to be addressed, virus or no virus. Also some rest areas are closed during the winter months. With drivers working extended hours parking will be harder to find. These governors should get the ones that are shut for winter opened back up.

11. sunnydaze says:

He demands that states that DO manufacture supplies send ALL their supplies to NY, JIC.

Meanwhile NY is one of the states that shut down nearly ALL of their manufacturing capabilities over the past several decades, and -seemingly- has no plan or desire to bring any of it back.

Can’t make this stuff up.

Wake Up to Reality, Mr. Slavitt. And then DEAL with it.

12. Miya says:

“Those people are hoarding. Give EVERYTHING TO ME so I have some too.”

You can’t rationalize with people who say sh!t like that.

13. sickconservative says:

Did Ca just order a stay at home order, this is crazy talk.

• Mike Lee DelMarcelle says:

Has anyone noticed that when President Trump wants people to limit contact he “requests” that people stay home as much as possible for 15 days and people say OK. The liberals on the other hand “ORDER” everyone to remain in their homes indefinitely which ticks everyone off.

14. RatedProduct says:

Like I give a rip that New York is in tough straights.
    They’ve been in tough straights for a long damn time.
    If they haven’t figured that out yet, it’s on them. All the way.
    Same with LA,Chicago,Dallas,Detroit,Atlanta… et al.
    Chuck ’em.

15. Ned Zeppelin says:

Pennsylvania governor Democrat Tom Wolfe shut down all but the “essential” businesses tonight at 8 pm. Includes gun stores.

16. mr.piddles says:

I see your unhinged former Obama official and raise you one Sean Penn on Anderson Cooper an hour ago saying that it’s time for the U.S. Military … you know, The Army… to be deployed within the Continental United States.

17. amwick says:

Was it me, or did Slavitt look smug, for like a half second. smh… what a doofus…

18. ezgoer says:

The more panic and economic destruction the Democrats can sow the greater the chances for electing dementia patient Joe Biden with Obama/Jarrett running the show behind the figurehead. They know it.

19. The Dark Lord says:

NYC is a mess … was always going to be a mess in a case like this … basically … effective social distancing is nearly impossible for many of the city residents … too many elevators (talk about shared surfaces and air) … tiny supermarkets and bodegas … any bioweapon would always be used on purpose there first (if by man) and find a breeding ground there first (if by mother nature) … they are going to need help and hopefully the rest of the country can pitch in to get them thru this with a reduced loss of life …
    Unfortunately, the corona virus took the song to heart … If you can make it here you can make it anywhere …
    I have no doubt that President Trump will move heaven and earth to get them as much help as he can …

20. PatMac says:

What are the odds of a congressional ad this fall showing POTUS talking about covid19 in the SOTU with Pelosi shown ripping up the speech?

21. midtngal says:

Ok, I’m not sure where to ask this so I’m hoping not to get in trouble…😉 I know the MSM is doing their best to freak everyone out and it has hit my last nerve so I turned the TV off except for streaming shows last week. Now, I’m seeing this post on a friend’s FB that peaks my interest… I can’t find a source for it so I lean to it’s just some more crap…but then I think “what if…”. Has anyone else seen this on their pages? I saw it a couple of other places and it didn’t specify that it was from Nashville…

—–Copied from Ryan Beaumont who is a respiratory therapist in Nashville.

Feeling confused as to why Coronavirus is a bigger deal than Seasonal flu? Here it is in a nutshell. I hope this helps. Feel free to share this to others who don’t understand…

It has to do with RNA sequencing…. I.e. genetics.

Seasonal flu is an “all human virus”. The DNA/RNA chains that make up the virus are recognized by the human immune system. This means that your body has some immunity to it before it comes around each year… you get immunity two ways…through exposure to a virus, or by getting a flu shot.

Novel viruses, come from animals…. the WHO tracks novel viruses in animals, (sometimes for years watching for mutations). Usually these viruses only transfer from animal to animal (pigs in the case of H1N1) (birds in the case of the Spanish flu). But once, one of these animal viruses mutates, and starts to transfer from animals to humans… then it’s a problem, Why? Because we have no natural or acquired immunity.. the RNA sequencing of the genes inside the virus isn’t human, and the human immune system doesn’t recognize it so, we can’t fight it off.

Now…. sometimes, the mutation only allows transfer from animal to human, for years it’s only transmission is from an infected animal to a human before it finally mutates so that it can now transfer human to human… once that happens..we have a new contagion phase. And depending on the fashion of this new mutation, thats what decides how contagious, or how deadly it’s gonna be..

H1N1 was deadly….but it did not mutate in a way that was as deadly as the Spanish flu. It’s RNA was slower to mutate and it attacked its host differently, too.

Fast forward.

Now, here comes this Coronavirus… it existed in animals only, for nobody knows how long…but one day, at an animal market, in Wuhan China, in December 2019, it mutated and made the jump from animal to people. At first, only animals could give it to a person… But here is the scary part…. in just TWO WEEKS it mutated again and gained the ability to jump from human to human. Scientists call this quick ability, “slippery”

This Coronavirus, not being in any form a “human” virus (whereas we would all have some natural or acquired immunity). Took off like a rocket. And this was because, Humans have no known immunity…doctors have no known medicines for it.

And it just so happens that this particular mutated animal virus, changed itself in such a way the way that it causes great damage to human lungs..

That’s why Coronavirus is different from seasonal flu, or H1N1 or any other type of influenza…. this one is slippery AF. And it’s a lung eater…And, it’s already mutated AGAIN, so that we now have two strains to deal with, strain s, and strain L….which makes it twice as hard to develop a vaccine.

We really have no tools in our shed, with this. History has shown that fast and immediate closings of public places has helped in the past pandemics. Philadelphia and Baltimore were reluctant to close events in 1918 and they were the hardest hit in the US during the Spanish Flu.

Factoid: Henry VIII stayed in his room and allowed no one near him, till the Black Plague passed…(honestly…I understand him so much better now). Just like us, he had no tools in his shed, except social isolation…

And let me end by saying….right now it’s hitting older folks harder… but this genome is so slippery…if it mutates again (and it will). Who is to say, what it will do next.

Be smart folks… acting like you’re unafraid is not the answer.

#flattenthecurve. Stay home folks… and share this to those that just are not catching on.

🤷‍♂️

• The Demon Slick says:

Coronavirus in humans is as old as time. The common cold is a coronavirus. This is just a new version of an old song.

22. midtngal says:

Oh, nevermind…I should have looked further (re: the FB post)! I KNEW there was a reason I try to stay off that site! A comment from the below link says it all…

“The oddest thing is, twice I have seen this attributed to people by, at least, semi-reputable sources (The Livingston Parish News in your post and WSAU in Wausau, WI). From what appears to have been a facebook post from an RN in Oakland. Which leads me to believe reporters are just pulling sh*t off their friends facebook pages because it “sounds about right” and reporting it as authoritative.”

Please make it stop!! The world has absolutely lost its damn mind!

23. Carter Burger says:

The smirk on Slavitt’s face after Fugate walked off is all you need to know about him.

24. mickjt says:

I’m firmly convinced the Media gets their ‘Democrap’ Talkers directly from the Insane Asylum!

25. mickjt says:

…AND like it is said, you can crap in one hand and demand with the other…see which one you get first!

26. stobberdobber says:

I am fully convinced that these people purposefully put people on that will say the most ignorant, outrageous things for the opposite party, who believes they have been invited for a serious discussion, to respond to, just so they can dismiss to their viewers the response of the invited guest. They call this ENTERTAINMENT and are not actually having serious discussion about anything.

27. I just can’t quite imagine the brain that goes on tv with the plan of brosplaining emergency management to the guy who ran FEMA for Obama’s entire time in the WH.

— Seth Mandel (@SethAMandel) March 19, 2020

28. Craig Fugate has an impressive history of git-r-done.
    At least he realized his mistake of wasting time on MSNBC.