President Trump Proclaims Sunday March 15th A National Day of Prayer….

[White House] ~ A PROCLAMATION~

In our times of greatest need, Americans have always turned to prayer to help guide us through trials and periods of uncertainty. As we continue to face the unique challenges posed by the coronavirus pandemic, millions of Americans are unable to gather in their churches, temples, synagogues, mosques, and other houses of worship.

In this time we must not cease asking God for added wisdom, comfort, and strength, and we must especially pray for those who have suffered harm or who have lost loved ones. I ask you to join me in a day of prayer for all people who have been affected by the coronavirus pandemic and to pray for God’s healing hand to be placed on the people of our Nation.

As your President, I ask you to pray for the health and well-being of your fellow Americans and to remember that no problem is too big for God to handle. We should all take to heart the holy words found in 1 Peter 5:7: “Casting all your care upon him, for he careth for you.” Let us pray that all those affected by the virus will feel the presence of our Lord’s protection and love during this time. With God’s help, we will overcome this threat.

On Friday, I declared a national emergency and took other bold actions to help deploy the full power of the Federal Government to assist with efforts to combat the coronavirus pandemic.

I now encourage all Americans to pray for those on the front lines of the response, especially our Nation’s outstanding medical professionals and public health officials who are working tirelessly to protect all of us from the coronavirus and treat patients who are infected; all of our courageous first responders, National Guard, and dedicated individuals who are working to ensure the health and safety of our communities; and our Federal, State, and local leaders.

We are confident that He will provide them with the wisdom they need to make difficult decisions and take decisive actions to protect Americans all across the country. As we come to our Father in prayer, we remember the words found in Psalm 91: “He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.”

As we unite in prayer, we are reminded that there is no burden too heavy for God to lift or for this country to bear with His help. Luke 1:37 promises that “For with God nothing shall be impossible,” and those words are just as true today as they have ever been.

As one Nation under God, we are greater than the hardships we face, and through prayer and acts of compassion and love, we will rise to this challenge and emerge stronger and more united than ever before. May God bless each of you, and may God bless the United States of America.

NOW, THEREFORE, I, DONALD J. TRUMP, President of the United States of America, do hereby proclaim March 15, 2020, as a National Day of Prayer for All Americans Affected by the Coronavirus Pandemic and for our National Response Efforts. I urge Americans of all faiths and religious traditions and backgrounds to offer prayers for all those affected, including people who have suffered harm or lost loved ones.

IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto set my hand this fourteenth day of March, in the year of our Lord two thousand twenty, and of the Independence of the United States of America the two hundred and forty-fourth.

DONALD J. TRUMP

This entry was posted in CDC, Christian Values, Coronavirus, President Trump, Religion, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

176 Responses to President Trump Proclaims Sunday March 15th A National Day of Prayer….

1. EJS says:

My question is what in the heck is coming down the pipes that national day of prayer needs to be changed and moved up a couple months?

• frankmystery says:

I presume it’s politics in the sense they are declaring he is doing everything incorrectly and he’s showing them different. Back and forth. Based on what we’ve been told it sure doesn’t seem as serious as all these actions add up to.

• benifranlkin says:

Because we need it now. This nation has engaged a highly contagious deadly virus like we never have before. It’s trial by fire. Pray we overcome it.

• Randall Wenger says:

The corona virus is a flu with most people suffering “mild” symptoms and recovering in less than 2 weeks.
        Let’s pray as VSGPDJT has suggested, but we also need to “Stand, and stand therefore” against the lies and hysteria being force fed to us about this thing.

“Having done all, STAND.”

• Bill Dumanch says:

True. And, Correct.
          Thank you, Bill.

• whoseyore says:

Regardless, do you not sense the forces of evil trying to overtake us on all sides? NOW is the time to cry out to our Almighty God for intervention, but for Him to answer our prayers, there is something we as a nation and world must do first. As the Lord instructs us in 2 Chronicles 7:13-14, “When I shut up the heavens so that there is no rain, or command locusts to devour the land, or send a plague among My people, if My people who are called by My Name, will humble themselves and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land.”
          If we don’t do as we are commanded and continue to feed our own desires, things will only get worse. We have a living God, but He will only contend with man for so long.
          I appreciate that this President has declared this day a National Day of Prayer. Every day should have that proclamation, but God is using this President in mighty ways that we cannot even begin to understand and one of those ways is to draw the people to Him (God).
          Thank You for all that You are doing among us in these days, Lord. I pray for revival!!

• treestar1313 says:

Prayer is one of our greatest assets. Unfortunately TDS libs have their own sick religion and pray to the progressive gods so this virus will kill and devastate President Trump and this country. Unfortunate for them that they’re praying to Satan.

• P says:

EJS, there’s no harm in having more than one National Day of Prayer IMO. It’s always good to come together as a nation and pray. I’m glad we have a President who will do this for our nation!

• EJS, Not the big deal some may make of it. How many of us are shocked about National Prayer Day? NBA basketball season, MLB season , College basketball, Masters Golf Tournament, International Travel Protective Changes, ??? Bigger things are happening. Every day should be a prayer day.

• The law requires at least once a year in May but the President can add as many as he wants after that. They are all proclaimed by the President. Thanksgiving is a Presidential proclaimed day of Prayer too.

• randyinrocklin says:

Can you imagine he actually quoted a verse out of the Bible. I am just waiting for all the church and state critters come out of the woodwork……

• vikingmom says:

Sadly, most of the “church-critters” are the ones hiding right now!

• jumpinjarhead says:

Explain please?

• bodieisland says:

JJH, Well, In my case, my church shut down 3 weeks ago and are trying to video transmit. They are doing as well as Creepy Joe’s Town Hall went so far. But, God Bless them, they are trying. Oh, they also shut down all but one service all summer long too.

• jumpinjarhead says:

I am typing this from the sanctuary of our church between services. Attendance is huge as well as providing an online broadcast. I am gratified that at least some Christians are not being cowed by this very intentional and sinister manipulation of our entire society to wound Trump, weaken his base of followers and crash our economy.

As I have posted elsewhere, we need to stiffen our collective backbones (those of us who still have one that is) and resist the temptation (and that is EXACTLY what this is in the spiritual sense) to join in the irrationality and panic of what appears to be a large majority of Americans. As I continue to ask, regrettably increasingly rhetorically, what has happened to America’s COURAGE?

• whoseyore says:

I believe the viral church availability and the President’s proclamation will draw those who may never have gone before. God is at work!!!

• whoseyore says:

I believe the virtual church availability and the President’s proclamation will draw those who may never have gone before. God is at work!!!

• jumpinjarhead says:

I agree—Christians need to get their lamps out from under the bushels and be salt and light!

• NICCO says:

For God has not given us a spirit of fear,but of power,love and a sound mind.Father we thank you that you arise and your enemies be scattered and humbled before you.Let these evil people be exposed from out from the shadows of their plots and plans to bring down our nation..We cover our nation with the precious blood of Jesus Christ and our president and family and all honorable and righteous leaders in the house and senate..Father,let the fire of your glory fill us so we as your humble servants rise up as bold as lions to speak the truth and do what you have called us to do for as such a time as this.Father,we praise you,we worship you and we glorify your holy name,in Jesus name we pray,For he is the King of Kings and the Lord of Lords and soon to return Messiah,Amen

• vikingmom says:

Sorry jumpinjarhead…I went back and re-read you post and realized that I had misunderstood it. I thought you were saying that this was the moment that “churchcritters” could come forth out of the woodwork and do good things in the world and my response was one of frustration that so many churches (including mine, to my chagrin) are instead closing their doors til all the “bad” stuff goes away!

• jumpinjarhead says:

I had hoped such might have been the case as I had you pegged as one of the more sensible Treepers!😀

• vikingmom says:

Thank you – that is high praise indeed!

Like you, I believe this is a moment for the church to be set apart in our willingness to reach out in faith rather than pull back in fear! May we not allow the schemes of the enemy to paralyze the body of Christ!!

• jumpinjarhead says:

Spot on! As I said elsewhere, it is long past time that we take our lamps out from under the bushels they have been under largely out of fear as the “culture” has fallen apart around us (much like Lot in Sodom.)

• Amy2 says:

He’s asking for “A” national day of prayer, not to move “THE” national day of prayer.

• The Devilbat says:

One could say that he is asking for a National Emergency Day of Prayer. Yes the democrats have politicized the virus but with 142 countries /regions infected and according to the CDC a mortality rate that is some ten times higher than influenza covid-19 has to be dealt with the utmost degree of seriousness. This is a brand new virus meaning that nobody had any antibodies for it. For all those who are ignoring the warnings and are eating at crowded restaurants, you particularly need to put your hands together and pray as hard as you can.

• trapper says:

Every Sunday should be a national day of prayer (Saturday for some of my friends). In my church we always pray for our country and our President, whomever that may be at the time, for God’s wisdom and guidance. In the process of dong that, it reminds that we are in the end all in this together. Also, never hurts to read Matthew 5-7 regularly.

• trialbytruth says:

Gee I think we can have as many as we want. I think k now is a good time I also know I will be declaring a day of prayer on election day, please join me.

• Maquis says:

I imagine most Treepers already do just that, even on each Primary, I do too, though the more calls to prayer the better! A prayerful heart is powerful and at peace.

Treep On!

GBPDJT
        🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

• bertdilbert says:

The 15th will probably mark the bottom of the stock market. The Fed has a meeting later next week where they will likely make a further rate cut. So if we make the 15th a day of prayer, then the resulting glory can be given to God as an answer to prayer.

Trump will once again look like a VSG.

• lftpm says:

I think the stock market is a couple months from reaching bottom. By May we should have a slew of Tom Hankses who get CV and recover uneventfully, which the MSM gossipers will cover. They will first scare us with Hollywood Big Names getting infected, and then they will tell us of the relief they feel.

We will also have data from mass testing done in April and May which shows CV has a much, much lower mortality rate than China reported, as the tests show the disease to be widespread, and causing most people to have common cold and flu-like symptoms and signs.

Also, by slowing the disease spread thru smart measures, we can avoid swamping hospitals’ ability to provide care to those suffering from life-threatening disease sequelae.

• Despicable Me says:

I think the difference is whether one uses a definite and an indefinite article as in THE National Day of Prayer or A day of national prayer.

• Kaco says:

He has labeled it as ” National Day of Prayer for All Americans Affected by the Coronavirus Pandemic ” so it is a specific National Prayer.

• Weird? Isn’t another day of praying for our nation needed? Did he remove the National Day of Prayer? Your comment seems strange, why?

We need to pray as a nation, MANY more days than just ONE, I see this as a great message and policy! May God bless and enlighten you.

• Sherri Young says:

There have been assassination threats and weirdness that has been interpreted as assassination threats. March 15th is the Ides of March, the day Julius Caesar was assassinated in the Roman Senate by a cabal of powerful political players.

• Pale rider says:

If it was up to me everyday would be a day of prayer. They throw these ‘state of emergency’ proclamations out, why not prayer. We are a Christian nation!

• MaineCoon says:

C-O-R-O-N-A-V-I-R-U-S

• CountryClassVulgarian says:

Is it possible the President understands that the country needs God now, this minute? Is it possible the President understands that “with God all things are possible?” Is it possible the President understands that “God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble? Is it possible the President simply wants to lead the nation to turn our eyes towards God instead of living in fear and panic? Is it possible the President isn’t hiding anything but simply believes this is the right thing to do now and not “in a couple of months”?

• wodiej says:

We need God every minute but I agree, I think he’s trying to calm down those who need to be reminded of everything God has told us.

• CountryClassVulgarian says:

Agreed. I know that not everyone here is a Christian but by the same token I do not understand why anyone would think President Trump called for a national day of prayer because he is hiding something or that he knows something is “coming down the pipes”.

• margarite1 says:

I’ve been reading my investment sites. Getting this virus under control fast is imperative or else….and there’s no guarantee we can do that.

One thing for sure – we should all pray for POTUS – first the rats put him through hell and now the virus, the Russians v Saudis, and the effects of both of those to the economy….not to mention our health. This is an unrelenting pressure cooker.

• Maybe this is another national day of Prayer. I don’t think that you can ever too many.

• Maybe we just need an extra day of prayer to remind people of the power of prayer, not doing away with one date for another.

• Your Tour Guide says:

Trump is one step ahead of Satan in this.

Wouldn’t Satan want everyone to be too afraid to
        assemble in time on need? Wouldn’t Satan want
        to negate the collective prayers of those when
        crisis has occurred? Aren’t many of these individuals/
        leadership/ firms/ countries direct spawns of Satan?

This all struck me when I heard that churches were
        closed down by decree due to the Coronvirus in Italy.

What would Satan hate more then the country where
        the Holy Roman Catholic Church is based? Mission
        accomplished. Unless people figure that out on their
        own, and ask The Lord for guidance, despite being
        unable to assemble en mass for prayer.

“Assemble en mass”, “The assembled masses” someone
        was trying to tell people something with wording years ago.
        Hope we’re not too stupid to figure it out now.

• ms doodlebug says:

In a sense, every day is a national day of prayer as people who pray tend to pray 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 day for things big and small. This virus is not a small thing, in part because there are those who have needlessly politicized it to create confusion and great fear.

So today we are asked to pray “for all those affected, including people who have suffered harm or lost loved ones”. “All those affected” is most of us from losing time off work, to interruption of our children’s education, to empty shelves at the grocery, social distancing, temporary loss of our freedom of movement, illness, and uncomfortable feelings of uncertainty such as you are experiencing.

Be of good cheer for this, too, shall pass away.

• Dr. Buzz says:

Perhaps I’m wrong, but I think it’s “A” national day of prayer, not “THE” National Day of Prayer? Probably because of the virus?

2. joeknuckles says:

This is certain to trigger psychiatric liberals.

3. slowcobra says:

Great idea, how wonderful. God bless President Trump.

4. rah says:

Say one for him also. God bless and protect our President. Give him all of your armor God so he may continue to defeat the forces of evil which now surrounds him and all of the righteous.

5. Sigh2016 says:

In Jesus’ Name, Amen and Amen!

6. vicschick says:

I love this President. Praying for him every day!🙏❤️

7. Magabear says:

Amen to what PDJT said. I will also pray for an end to the mass hysteria over a flu virus, an end to needless hoarding of essential supplies so everyone to obtain them and a general regaining of moral and logical sanity. Amen.

P.S. If you have a favorite restaurant or other place you like to hang out at, please try and give them some extra business if you can. My favorite diner where I live was at about 25% of its normal volumn of customers today. These establishments are getting killed by the wuhan virus hysteria. Wait until the states see their tax receipts plummet, then maybe they’ll start to rethink their lockdown strategies.

• Magabear says:

Apologies for the typo in sentence #2. 😞

• Eric French says:

We are doing exactly that tomorrow…and my son works there. Tre Sazon in Hawley, PA, right near Lake Wallenpaupack in the Poconos.

• lgstarr says:

I live where a LOT of people come for Spring Training (Surprise, Arizona) and that’s DEAD now!! Home rentals, restaurants, hotels, taxis, etc. etc. are all, suddenly without this normal increase in their incomes…not to mention that next month the Snowbirds all go home!!! We are members of a very large Lutheran church that just had to cancel all events (they rent out their premises to companies and organizations) and services…I’m sure many more have done the same. And, for some reason, there’s no toilet paper around here, either (and we’re probably 75% senior citizens with all the Del Webb communities here and Sun City West and in Sun City–along with Surprise).

• California Joe says:

People are realizing that Arizona and other warm desert locations are experiencing much less of the Kung Flu because the coronavirus doesn’t survive in the ultraviolet rays of the sun and warm weather. You may be surprised to see residents from the North spending a lot of time in Arizona after all.

• Kristin DeBacco says:

Our President and our country need prayers now. Not only for this corona virus epidemic. But because he and it has been under attack relentlessly.
          Btw:
          It has been cooler and wetter than usual in AZ here. I am still wearing a sweater or jacket when I go outside.
          I was told not to go to Costco yesterday by someone who was there as it was horrible.
          Trader Joe’s freezers were almost empty. And I never saw lines like I did at Whole Foods.

• Magabear says:

Speaking of Arizona, I’m glad to see that the Arizona Renassaince Festival is remaining open. Being outdoors in the sun and fresh air is the best place to be!

The Sherwood Forest Festival in Texas is also remaing open, to which a few sour pusses were upset with on their comment board. Which reminds of the saying that misery not only loves company, it demands that everyone be as miserable as they are.

• Maquis says:

Indeed, with a vengeance. Equality via Misery seems to be almost on a par with envy as the base driver of most Leftist idiocy.

• tuskyou says:

Buying a restaurant gift card will help too. Every little bit helps.

• jumpinjarhead says:

All part of the plan to destroy our economy at any cost by the anti-Trump crowd. Despicable.

• Jarhead- I couldn’t AGREE more. Not only are they out to destroy our President Trump and of course the Deplorables, but they think they have figured out a way to destroy our great Country, once and for all.
        I live in the suburbs of NYC, not all that far from New Rochelle which seems to be the epi-center of the outbreak. The lawyer who was the first one to be identified with the Chi-Com Flu and supposedly contaminated all those others, is making a good recovery. As far as I know, almost all serious cases and/or fatalities are with people who were elderly or whose immune systems were somehow compromised already or who had underlying medical conditions.
        I am not saying that this is not serious, but the hysteria is only making things worse.

• jumpinjarhead says:

Spot on. And even some Treepers need to take a deep breath (uncontaminated air of course!) and calm down to see what is actually being done. The virus is the “shiny thing” being used to distract from the real agenda being played out.

Too many, alas even in these august fora, give passing credence to this crass attempt the destroy Trump and his supporters and America with them and then go on to talk about this virus being so dangerous, usually saying “it is TEN TIMES MORE DEADLY than the flu etc.!!!!”

This must be put in context—-10 times more deadly, at this point,, equates to 99% nonfatal. Come on people!! Get a grip—you are being MANIPULATED!!!!!

• Jar Head:
            I hope and pray that when my Left wing/ Commie/ Lib/DemonRat neighbors are stuck at home for a week or two, trying to entertain their children who are being kept out of school, that they will start to have a change of heart.
            We need the Libs to inconvenienced to the MAX. Screw them all- they have brought down a Reign of Terror on this Country and it’s about time our side started to fight back.
            Thank God our President Trump is holding the line and standing up for us.
            Where the hell are the Senators, Congressmen and women, public officials et al who are supposed to be on OUR SIDE?? Why is everyone giving in to the panic and hysteria? It is only making things worse.

• jumpinjarhead says:

I am praying as well. The power of panic is great and it is apparent to me we have become a very soft nation, largely unable to stand against fear. This very problematic as it tells our enemies, foreign and domestic we are becoming, or perhaps already are, a paper tiger.

We Christians especially need to decide what we really believe. Has it just been lip service and “religion” for too many of us when we profess faith in an all-powerful God?

Some estimates now put the percentage of “unbelief” in the God of the Bible at 80% in America. Regardless of the accuracy of the percentage, it is glaringly apparent to me that this present situation underscores this sad reality of the inability of our post-modern and ever-so-sophisticated society that has replaced Faith in God with the atheistic religion of situational “ethics” to weather any serious threat to our self-absorbed and grotesquely indulgent “lifestyle.”

“For God has not given us a spirit of fear and timidity, but of power, love, and self-discipline.” 2 Tim. 1:7

• jarhead- great post and totally agree.
                One of the greatest tragedies of my life is that my own adult children were brainwashed after they left parochial schools, into believing that there is no God or Higher Power.
                That was bad enough, but my dear grandchildren are being raised with no religion, as complete atheists and pagans. I am not “allowed” to teach them about God or religion. This is destroying my relationship with my own children whose politics I abhor.
                I can only pray for all of them. I don’t know how people who don’t believe in a Higher Power can even survive times like this.

• jumpinjarhead says:

Very sorry. I will add your situation to my prayer list.

As you well know, the circumstances you describe in your family are replicated all over America. Of course God can change things if He chooses so we all need to keep praying for a literal miracle through a genuine revival across the nation. I am concerned, not afraid as I know God makes no mistakes, however, that our “culture” has increasingly moved toward that which was evident among the perverted and unrepentant inhabitants Sodom and Gamorrah and we know how that turned out for them.

Of course I have no way to know the future but from my limited human perspective, if I was God I would be getting pretty sick of the way Americans in general have turned their backs on God of the Bible and the incredible blessings He has bestowed on the nation, believing instead in an atheistic situational “morality” that has led us to where we are now with, among myriad horrific behaviors, millions of innocent infants being cruelly murdered, largely due to the rampant immorality of pre and extra marital sex and open perversion being wholly “acceptable” and, incredibly, even encouraged as we are now seeing with even parents trying to “change” the sex of their young children. In my view, this is the modern day equivalent of child sacrifice to pagan “gods” described by God in His Old Testament.

• Marc says:

Agreed. Please consider the local Chinese takeout places. They’re getting much less business than usual over fears of the virus. Spend a little money on lunch or dinner at your local restaurant to ease the pain a little on their end.

• Bill Dumanch says:

Went to China Chef in San Tan Valley AZ LAST NIGHT!

Best true New York-style/ SF China Town style around!

• lgstarr says:

I don’t like Chinese food (even when I went to China–Hong Kong and Guangzhou in 1987. But I have still patronized my Chinese acupuncturist and Chinese massage therapist!

8. gabytango says:

At no time has this been more needed and I thank God for His mercy in placing President Trump as our President for such a time as this. Let us raise up our voices, joining in with millions, to intercede on behalf of our very, very fallen world.

The confidence we have in approaching God: that if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us.” – I John 5:14

“For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound. mind.” – II Timothy 1:7

9. JohnCasper says:

The Lord granted Donald Trump’s prayer quite some time ago when he recited the same prayer Voltaire did..

10. TradeBait says:

The. Great. Awakening.

• jumpinjarhead says:

We can but pray for that to be. My own take is until we take seriously the specific pre-condition of God’s promise to heal our land in 2 Chron. 7:14, we will continue on our trajectory to hell. Far too many Americans think of God, if at all, as a big Santa Claus. The incredible wickedness increasingly pervading our “culture” must be faced by those of us who do believe and each of us must ask ourselves what part have we played in either contributing to our sad state of affairs or pushing back against it. I believe that is the beginning of meeting His condition to then heal our land.

• Pale rider says:

When I see things like this prayer, it brings hope.
        This virus scare may be meant as a curse, but it will become a blessing, I do truly believe that. Anytime you put God in the situation you Will see blessings, and President Trump has done this in faith.
        Our nation is wandering, looking for answers. If we can get their attention for a moment maybe they will see.

11. JohnCasper says:

The Lord granted Donald Trump’s prayer quite some time ago.

“Dear Lord, please make my enemies … … … ridiculous”.

12. Richie says:

I pray the Coronavirus Response Act will one day provide respiration protection masks for all its citizens.

• Carly says:

Barring that, search Google for instructions on how to make a mask on your own. There’s even directions on making one with a single bra cup.

• Richie says:

I didnt think that was something you would want to risk trying to make yourself considering how tiny a virus is. Its not like making hand sanitizer. But Ill check it out anyway.

• Dutchman says:

Hm, I recall reading something awhile back. Viruses can enter thru your ears, almost,as easy as your mouth and nose.

Granted, breathing sucks in, whereas thru ears is more passive entry.
          Anyone, imagine someone sneazing, virus in the air, and theres your ears, open and inviting.

Article suggested breaking off a cigarette filter, and sticking it in your ear,

Just a random thought, “making your own mask” caused me to remember.

• Richie says:

eyes yes but not the ears. We just going to have to make do with what we have.

• Pale rider says:

I think the ‘mask’ is a comfort blanket more than useful. I suspect a real useful mask would be one with the filter cartridge specifically for that particle size.
            I paint, and if you don’t get that specific filter on certain vapors it can literally kill you. And the seal around the face has to be absolute. These people in the hazmat suits have that mask on.
            I’m sure the paper directs or deflects the water particles but other than that I think a handkerchief could do just that, bandanna? Wash it: reuse.

• Dutchman says:

Seems anything which limits, is better than nothing. So sure, ideally you want the ‘right’ mask, but a bandana, or the real basic painters/remodeling mask would be better than nothing.

May have second benefit; increases social distancing. I have noticed if I am in public place, and see someone with mask, I instinctively increase my distance.

Psychological, perhaps but it DOES seem to be nearly universal.

Semi-consciously, you wonder if THEY have a disease they are trying not to spread, and you almost without thinking increase your,social distance, which may be almost as beneficial as having a super small micron mask?

By the way, have noticed a CANE has a similar effect, except children don’t seem to respond. But adults give you more space, if you are ‘carrying’ (walking with) a cane.

• Pale rider says:

When I see the pictures of the Chinese with those paper masks to stop the pollution or the virus it just wreaks of the communist bandaids on health. They all suffer from respiratory issues ‘so wear a mask’?
                And I’ve noticed all my neighbors in the last few years do yard work with these masks now, the paper, even the surgical.
                Like the toilet paper issues, if you can’t find the paper masks there are options.
                I grew up in the country and, IDK just seems this is old school common sense.

Short story: born on Long Island , New York and my brother had horrible athletes foot. Moved to the farm in Oklahoma and he suffered for a couple years. Read in a ‘foxfire’ book of old time cures and tried all but one, none worked. The last was go barefoot in cow manure.
                We milked cows every morning so he just went barefoot about a week or so. Cured him and never came back.
                A lot of these issues are not glamorous but you do what works, right?

• Dutchman says:

There are MANY old-timey cures that work. My Dad was in pacific, during WW2. Whole platoon got ‘trenchfoot’; medic kneaded iodine into vaseline, and had them smear on feet.
                  All gone.

Its not just the treatments, its the attitude; self sufficience meant my gradpa could deliver a calf or baby, stop bleeding, splint a broken bone, and even suture.
                  Nowadays, so few even know basic first aid
                  My survival kit includes casting plaster (cheap, buy it at hobby stores), Sutures (bought online) hemostats, etc.
                  And, I know how to use them.
                  Have set 3 broken bones, myself. Hand, foot and forearm.
                  I KNOW they were fractured, although simple cracks. Healed so well I can’t say for sure left or right.
                  And, I HAVE sutured as well.

Anyway, self sufficiency comes with rural lifestyle, and dependancy with urban..

13. thehawkeyehoneypot says:

I think the order should be more specific. I could see most of the satanic deep state praying to baal, moloch, satan. Anybody but our christian god.

• P says:

“I could see most of the satanic deep state praying to baal, moloch, satan.”

Yes, probably so, but the first 2 mentioned are men’s idols and don’t really exist, and the 3rd one mentioned was defeated FOREVER at the Cross.

Ephesians 4:8 “Wherefore He saith, When He ascended up on high, He led captivity captive, and gave gifts unto men.”

All glory be to the Father and His Son forever and ever and ever and ever. Amen!

14. JohnCasper says:

Dear Lord, please make Joe Biden senile.

Never mind. I see You are already taking care of that.

15. JohnCasper says:

Dear Lord, please fix the ventilation and water supply at the Pentagon.

16. Todd says:

Thank You, Lord Jesus and Your Father and Mother…SO HAPPY!

It’s Sunday over the Pond, so let’s PRAY, BE JOYOUS and get a head start ahead of tomorrow!

HAPPY DAY!

(Thank you so much, sundance!)

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE

17. vikingmom says:

TDS on full display – most people I know are thankful for a President who openly seeks the wisdom and charity of Almighty God…but a few are “horrified” that the President is mixing religion with politics! (These are the same people who still think that Obama had a “scandal free” eight years and wish that term limits could be repealed so he could run again!)

• Richie says:

Obama never left. Notice how we dont hear anything about FISA, Spygate, Durham, etc anymore…?

• vikingmom says:

Yes, I had noticed that the media decided to go “Coronavirus 24/7” right after shampeachment failed and right before John Durham’s report was supposed to be released. But I’m sure that is just a coincidence! /sarc

• Richie says:

I hope CTH didnt forget.

• Dutchman says:

I am not ‘waiting’for Durhams report at all. I AM very interested in FISA renewal, and Ratcliff appointment.
            To me, that is code for declass, and IMHO PDJT already knows Durham is NOT going to be indicting anyone, and is moving towards declassing SD’s “wish list”.

• Bill Dumanch says:

Wait till…Rudy G comes to the door.

He’s like Mikey-“He Won’t Like It-He Hates Everything”

Guy’s got a Spine, and Stones

• Dutchman says:

The absolute fear which their actions make clear, indicate PDJT’s second term is goung to be EPIC.

You CAN discern your enemies weakness, by looking at where they marshall the forces.

They fear a second term.

They fear exposure of their strongest weopon; the Republicon/Decepticons.

They fear being PRIMARIED.

This tells us where their weaknesses are, and where we need to attack.

People say “Who will be POTUS, in 2024?”

IMHO, WRONG question. The question is, WHO will be controlling the,Republican party in 2024, and therefore detirmining the primary process, and who will be the nominee?

If it is the same local, county, State and National party hacks who tried to fawn Jeb on us in 2016, we’re screwed,…AGAIN.

If we start a grassroots effort, at all levels, to take control of the party, purge the,Rinos and neverTrumpers, and make the party a MAGA, America first RepubliCAN party, we will have a nominee capable of building on PDJT’S foundation.

If not, we will have another Romney, or Bushite, and the victories of these 8 years will be eroded.

And yes, I also think Rudy has a role, yet to play.

• Pale rider says:

This goes beyond TDS! It’s God’s spirit they are reacting to. This is when it starts getting good IMO, he just called out the real enemy.
      The guy has been pulling off layer after layer I see he found the source.

18. Deplorable_Infidel says:

1 Timothy 2:1-5 KJV

I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men; [2] For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty.
    [3] For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour; [4] Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth. [5] For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

Philippians 4:4-8 KJV

Rejoice in the Lord alway: and again I say, Rejoice. [5] Let your moderation be known unto all men. The Lord is at hand.

[6] Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.

[7] And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. [8] Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.

19. While we pray for the families of the 58 who have died of COVID19 we may also say a word for the 22,000 to 55,000 Americans that according to the CDC have died from October thru March 7 from other flu.

• amazed treetop downlooker says:

AMEN & A M E N !!!
      👏🙏👏hillbillysage

• Magabear says:

Amen to that. 👍

• Jase says:

Going on the averages, about 100 Americans died in motor vehicle accidents yesterday. About 100 will die today and another 100 tomorrow and every day for the rest of the year. Pray for their families and for this ridiculous hysteria to end.

• Dutchman says:

How many die every week, 52 weeks/year from “black on black” gun violence in our large, democrat run cities, with strict gun control laws?

• How many die from murderous illegal aliens who have been given free reign in our cities and towns?
          How many young people, White males and other dies EVERY DAY from illegal opioid drugs?

• Dutchman says:

Probably any of these categories of deaths will exceed the total for this virus.

While this one won’t, its one of my personal favs; deaths from people losing it, trying to retrieve change from vending machines.

They rock the machine, it tips over. Very heavy,…squish!

• Your Tour Guide says:

“How many young people , white males and other dies EVERY DAY
            from illegal opoid drugs”.

THIS is the one that really enrages me, when compared to the
            coronavirus Stats.

Montgomery County, Ohio. Dayton, where I was born and raised.
            Most of my family still lives there. Fourteen Hundred opoid deaths
            last year. Out of a population of 440,000 total. in ONE county. In
            just ONE county. Tell me THAT’s not pandemic. Tell me that’s not,
            basically, selective genocide. Vast majority of those deaths? White
            males, less then 40. Put together a Friday night suburban football
            game, fill the stands. Three plus of the attendees are dead by the
            time the games over.

20. Jlwary says:

Wow… what a proclamation!

All the Glory to God… I love you, God!

21. ETCM(SS) USN E9 Retired says:

The worst has yet to come folks…gird your loins…and be prepared. It isn’t going to be pretty. Do not lose your head while those around you lose theirs. Maintain focus on doing the right thing with each decision and you’ll stay out of trouble…..:)

22. bigd57 says:

It is a National Day of Prayer tomorrow, but Cuomo says no meetings over 250 people indoors, so lots of the larger churches are closed tomorrow in western NY! What happens next week and the week after that and the week after that….? As someone said above, pray for this mass hysteria to end and people’s eyes to be opened.

• JSBachLover says:

Many states are limiting meetings. No hysteria when there are hundreds of thousands of people who are high risk and very possibly wouldn’t survive the virus if contracted. I’m one of them. That includes people with asthma, COPD, diabetes, heart disease and various other issues. The key for all such is non-exposure, and that does mean avoiding outside contact.

23. Ploni says:

Meanwhile, halfway across the globe, the Chinese Communists are celebrating their 26,347th official day of no prayer.

24. And AG Barr has not indicted anyone yet………………..SAD

25. Landslide says:

Lord, during this time while confusion, fear, anxiety, anger, etc. are trying to engulf people, I ask that you move in great mercy and power as people turn to you. May they know that You love them, will be their strength, and that you hear and answer their prayers. You are A VERY PRESENT HELP each and every day. It is Your peace that passes our understanding. May we choose to receive it and rest in it. Amen.

• Todd says:

Thank you so much for posting this incredibly amazing joyous song!

USA!

• Landslide says:

You are very welcome. God uses this song to bring His glory and presence near to me. I pray some others experience the same.

And the Brooklyn Tabernacle Choir is amazing. God willing, I will get to hear them in person someday!

• wondering999 says:

Nice. Lifted me right up.
      And praying, once again, for our President, all Deplorables and the rest of our beautiful world, let’s make it the best ever over all obstacles

• P says:

Psalm 92:1 [A Psalm or Song for the sabbath day.] “It is a good thing to give thanks unto the LORD, and to sing praises unto thy name, O most High:”

Psalm 98:4 “Make a joyful noise unto the LORD, all the earth: make a loud noise, and rejoice, and sing praise.”

Psalm 146:2 “While I live will I praise the LORD: I will sing praises unto my God while I have any being.”

Matthew 21:22 “And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive.”

• MelH says:

Landside, so many thanks for that VERY special treat!!!!!!

26. gabytango says:

THIS verse is why it is so important for everyone to go before the Lord. His words do not come back unto Him void. God keeps His promises!

II Chronicles 7:14 – If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will heal their land.

• amazed treetop downlooker says:

One of the MOST BEAUTIFUL …and ESSENTIAL…A N D …TIMELY prayers in all of Sacred Scripture.

Thank you, gabytngo !

• VandalizeDuhMastuhsAlgorithms says:

This place! So many blessings.

Still not tired tho, of winning or the blessings..

Praise God from whom all blessings flow,
      Praise Him all creatures here below,
      Praise Him above ye heavenly host,
      Praise Father, Son and Holy Ghost.

• MagaMia says:

Inspiring words, Gaby. It’s what we hope for.

27. chojun says:

We don’t deserve him.

28. Publius2016 says:

We will pray for 45 wife family country and the sick and lonely…May the Lord continue to bless our land and heal our hearts

29. Rj says:

Most of us have a national day of prayer everyday for this President and have since he first announced his intention.

30. 335blues says:

Yes, let us all pray for our fellow Americans that those who do not have the wuhan virus do not get it, and those who have it are made well.
    Let us also pray that the FISA authorization dies.

31. burginthorn says:

As believers we are to take up our cross daily and persevere through our trials and tribulations in faith. Through it we are being forged by fire, strengthened and fashioned into objects for His glory. But …when trials and tribulations become too much, I’ve always viewed prayer as coms to God for heavy artillery, air support and reinforcements.

President Trump is calling in the big guns with this day of prayer imho.

32. Richie says:

Marianne Williamson prayer to cleanse “you vagina, your penis, your buttox” from the coronavirus.

This democrat Bernie supporting loon @marwilliamson shows us just how looney the left really is…. 😂 🤣 She meditates to “desolve” #CoronVirus and prays that it be healed: “your cervix, your pen!s, your vag!na, your buttox“You just CANT make this stuff up anymore 😂 pic.twitter.com/R0WDgUrljG— 🇺🇸🇺🇸✨Trump Noodle🌻🇵🇱 (@HappyNoodleUSA) March 14, 2020

33. tuskyou says:

My fervent prayer is that every person will use this coronavirus as a wake up call. Did you slack on preparing or never were prepared in the first place? Let this be the start of new habits or redoubling your efforts. Now is the time to take responsibility for yourself and your loved ones with a “can do” attitude, esp if you have kids. Praying for people to tap into their grit and know that this is temporary. Praying for people to realize their God given potential to handle life’s challenges. My prayers are obviously geared towards people who don’t read here so I’ll pray for them to start!

It’s time for people to see POTUS is leading all Americans thru this situation. It’s not like only the deplorables get paid sick leave or free testing. His leadership benefits people who didn’t vote or didn’t vote for him, not just his supporters. If people can’t see that he genuinely cares about all Americans then they never will. If they can’t see his commitment to us as individuals and as a whole they never will. I’m optimistic about the future for non Trump loving people. Some are beyond help but there are others who will finally get it—-even if it takes a global pandemic they will finally see what we see.

34. Cobra227 says:

Evil Kings Ahab and Manasseh humbled themselves before God, and God heard their prayers. How much more will God hears the prayers of a good King?
    MAGA prayers!

35. VandalizeDuhMastuhsAlgorithms says:

A few sections from Psalms 33:

5 The Lord loves righteousness and justice;
    the earth is full of his unfailing love.
    6 By the word of the Lord the heavens were made, their starry host by the breath of his mouth…

10 The Lord foils the plans of the nations;
    he thwarts the purposes of the peoples.
    11 But the plans of the Lord stand firm forever,
    the purposes of his heart through all generations.

12 Blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord,
    the people he chose for his inheritance…

16 No king is saved by the size of his army;
    no warrior escapes by his great strength.
    17 A horse is a vain hope for deliverance;
    despite all its great strength it cannot save…

20 We wait in hope for the Lord;
    he is our help and our shield.
    21 In him our hearts rejoice,
    for we trust in his holy name.
    22 May your unfailing love be with us, Lord,
    even as we put our hope in you.

Amen!

All I can add is my personal prayer of gratitude for our President for such a time as this…

POTUS did promise us, “The best is yet to come!”

36. Todd says:

Then you taught me to fly like a bird!

37. Peter says:

It’s interesting when leaders call for Prayer. In Australia after the bad fire season PM Scott Morrison asked the nation to pray for rain. The media bagged him for about 3 weeks, the weather bureau said there was not chance of any rain before the end of April. Then the Indian Ocean dipole which had been at record highs flipped into negative territory and it’s been bucketing down and now there are floods in some rivers that have been bone dry for 7 years. So when you rail and belittle people about prayer the science can embarrass you quickly as we all know who ultimately has a sense of humor!

• Your Tour Guide says:

Same thing happened a few years ago here in Georgia.
      Others can fill in on the who and when, but bad drought,
      crop failure. The at the time Governor asked for prayers
      for rain. Got absolutely reamed (predictably) by the press.

And, it rained. And, they said : nothing.

38. Sherri Young says:

March 15th — the Ides of March. That was the day Julius Caesar was assassinated.

39. CountryClassVulgarian says:

Through all the changing scenes of life,
    In trouble and in joy,
    The praises of my God shall still
    My heart and tongue employ.

Oh, magnify the Lord with me,
    With me exalt His name;
    When in distress to Him I called,
    He to my rescue came.

The hosts of God encamp around
    The dwellings of the just;
    Deliverance He affords to all
    Who on His succor trust.

Oh, make but trial of His love,
    Experience will decide
    How blest they are, and only they,
    Who in His truth confide.

Fear Him, ye saints, and you will then
    Have nothing else to fear;
    Make you His service your delight,
    Your wants shall be His care.

40. wodiej says:

I continue to pray or President Trump, his family and administration, all of us who stand next to him, true and strong.
    I believe PT is just trying to get people to calm down. We all know this is another ploy by liberals to attempt to defeat President Trump. Don’t let your faith falter.

41. scrap1ron says:

Beware the Ides of March, globalist scum. American Patriot’s prayers to God have been answered. President Trump is that Vessel.
    In a large house there are articles not only of gold and silver, but also of wood and clay; some are for noble purposes and some for ignoble. If a man cleanses himself from the latter, he will be an instrument for noble purposes, made holy, useful to the Master and prepared to do any good work (2 Timothy 2:20-21).

42. TwoLaine says:

Reposted at the request of wondering999:

In the USA numerous millionaires and billionaires are stepping up to cover for the people they employ, directly or indirectly, and WITHOUT the threat of laws and/or regulations from a bloated GUBT. The list is growing daily.

THIS is CAPITALISM at its finest!

It is why we don’t need the DIM party. We don’t need socialism or communism. The USA is working exactly as it was designed to work! Hallelujah!

43. ip siscr says:

It’s already Holy Lent, but Lincoln’s 1863 proclamation is still apposite

“… It behooves us then, to humble ourselves before the offended Power, to confess our national sins, and to pray for clemency and forgiveness.

“Now, therefore, in compliance with the request, and fully concurring in the views of the Senate, I do, by this my proclamation, designate and set apart Thursday, the 30th. day of April, 1863, as a day of national humiliation, fasting and prayer. And I do hereby request all the People to abstain, on that day, from their ordinary secular pursuits, and to unite, at their several places of public worship and their respective homes, in keeping the day holy to the Lord, and devoted to the humble discharge of the religious duties proper to that solemn occasion.

“All this being done, in sincerity and truth, let us then rest humbly in the hope authorized by the Divine teachings, that the united cry of the Nation will be heard on high, and answered with blessings, no less than the pardon of our national sins, and the restoration of our now divided and suffering Country, to its former happy condition of unity and peace. … “