Good news.  President Trump has endorsed Tommy Tuberville over Jeff Sessions for the Alabama senate race.  This is a resounding message to Sessions showing just how badly his tenure at the DOJ is considered by President Trump:

Congratulations Tommy Tuberville.  Additionally, a recent poll today showed Tuberville leading Jeff Sessions by 12 points (52/40) in Alabama. [LINK]

This entry was posted in AG Jeff Sessions, Big Stupid Government, Donald Trump, Election 2020, Legislation, media bias, President Trump, Professional Idiots, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

207 Responses to President Trump Endorses Tommy Tuberville Over Jeff Sessions in Alabama Senate Race….

1. Everett Miller says:

Sessions needs to be repudiated, not rehabilitated. He belongs in Prison, not in the Senate. He is without a doubt guilty of:
    18 U.S. Code § 4 – Misprision of felony
    -Whoever, having knowledge of the actual commission of a felony cognizable by a court of the United States, conceals and does not as soon as possible make known the same to some judge or other person in civil or military authority under the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.
    I hope Barr rounds him up with the rest of his buddies–the criminal co-conspirators and prosecutes them all under RICO statutes targeting organized crime.

• bayouwh0 says:

I hope his upcoming defeat is HUGE. By his actions he took a willful part in an attempted coup.

• I had never heard the term “Misprision of Felony” so I looked it up. What I learned is that (to convict) there must be evidence that the accused actively concealed a known felony, and had not merely failed to report it. As much as I despise Sessions for his treacherous recusal and total passive/aggressive resistance to MAGA, I’m not aware of any case that he actively covered-up. Are you?

• formy2cents says:

Barr! Are you kidding? He is a feckless swamp creature. He was a Bush appointee and if he ever does one single thing to reign in the corruption I will be very surprised. Oh how I want to be proven wrong. But doubt I will.

2. Little Berkeley Conservative says:

If you don’t support the POTUS pick, you are GOPe.

We went through this and lost the last Alabama race in 2018.

Support POTUS and follow his lead!

3. Tsquared says:

To lock Tommy Tuberville in he needs one more endorsement, He needs Nick Sabin’s support.

• Due Gonzalez says:

Not sure how Alabama fans will vote. Recently moved to Alabama and the rivalry between the two teams is off the charts. And I moved here from Texas, which is football country. My first interview in Alabama, I was asked are you an Alabama or Auburn fan? It’s serious business here. However, after the tornadoes which tore through Tuscaloosa, Auburn was there to help. However, I just don’t see Nick Sabin endorsing Tommy Tuberville. Too controversial for die hard Alabama fans.

4. Give my Regards to Beau.

This “man” really has no shame. I thought he would crawl in a dark cave for the rest of his life. The kind of damage he did under false pretenses – to the country, not just to the President – is irreparable.

5. vfm#7634 says:

Politicians need to be changed regularly like underwear, and for the same reasons.

Tuberville is new blood for Alabama.

6. Deplorable_Vespucciland says:

“Of course, President Trump can endorse anyone he chooses for the U.S. Senate election in Alabama. But the Constitution expressly empowers the people of Alabama, and only them, to select their Senator. I intend to take my case directly to the people of Alabama,” ~ Jeff Sessions

Thinking that the people will make it abundantly clear who they want in the upcoming runoff election; which, according to most polls, shows the former part-time acting US Attorney General trailing by double digits. Perhaps he should just retire in peace and quiet since he can’t be trusted any more.

7. Sessions was and would again be one billion times better a Senator than anything Tuberville could ever hope to be.

8. Sessions was honor-bound to tell the President he would recuse if chosen. Sessions chose dishonor. His legacy is two years of the Mueller Coup, helping to flip the House and another year of the Impeachment Coup.

What this President has accomplished in spite of all this is miraculous. It is staggering to think of what else might have been accomplished but for this Judas.

• ann says:

His legacy is 2 years of Mueller Coup, etc,
      Sessions immediately folded; a stupid move to walk into Dirtbag DoJ’s planned ambush .

The Russia Crap was always dubious; the entire thing reeked from the get go. His recusal lent unwarranted credibility to a clumsy & patently ridiculous pack of lies.

Who walks into Dirtbag Central, and permits himself to be ambushed on the first day?

I’m no lawyer nor politically sophisticated, but I’d not go in without my own team, or let these known creeps threaten me with BS slander .

And yes, Gipper, what the President has accomplished IS AMAZING.
      I love that man,
      God bless him for volunteering to take this on and help us. We certainly need him and his wonderful economic & foreign policy team, They are brilliant patriotic recruits that operate in the hard world of private enterprise,

Its wonderful to see businessmen executives instead of Beltway’s cast of mediocre political climbers.
      ♥️⚖️🦅🇺🇸

9. randyinrocklin says:

He just hired a proamnesty consultant Rob Jesmer. He is one big Establishment RINO running the corrupt NRSC. I heard his name elsewhere in somebody’s campaign in the past. But he is a big Establishment RINO. But we have no choice to support the coach. Sessions betrayed us big time!

10. suzcorner says:

Soooooo glad Trump has learned his lesson after endorsing McCain against primary challenger Kelli Ward, despite knowing what a snake McCain was. Trump paid really really dearly for that one.

11. TycheSD says:

Jeff Sessions is endorsed by ICE and the NRA over Tommy Tuberville.