Excellent Video Celebrating President Trump Visit to India…

And now for something completely different.  Meme creator @mad_liberals has created a brilliant expanded meme video of Peshwa Warrior President Trump. WATCH:

This entry was posted in Celebrations, Donald Trump, India, President Trump, State Visit 2020, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

61 Responses to Excellent Video Celebrating President Trump Visit to India…

1. ParteaGirl says:

This kind of meme is a labor of love. No wonder Mini Mike has to pay for his.

2. maggiemoowho says:

OMG, I’m dying here🤣. That is a great video😄👍👍👍 MAGA🇺🇸

3. CharterOakie says:

Haha! Good stuff.

4. shortcoach says:

Wow! Ya gotta have some good clean fun once in awhile!!!

5. The optics of this visit are going to be YUGE!!

6. Peoria Jones says:

Can anyone translate what The Donald is singing? (It seems to me that is the only difference from the first version.) So well done!

7. Kirsty I says:

Thank goodness PDJT has such an expressive face! These “mad liberals” use it like a MOAB!
    Well done!

8. sunnyflower5 says:

President Trump retweet

9. markjohnson2303 says:

Excellent Memecraft.

10. rioosodog says:

LOL, love it…….!

11. gabytango says:

Sent it out to my entire family! The beat is fantastic!

12. Dee Paul Deje says:

You call that a video?

13. Fran Lannom says:

FANTASTIC! I’m still smiling even after read all the comments. That meme was an obvious labor of love.

14. Bob says:

Love it , love it, love it!!!!!!!

15. H.R. says:

How can anyone watch that video and not burst out grinning with the sheer delight of it all? Wonderful!

Anyone who watched that and didn’t get a happy face, happy hands, and happy face, well… “He’s dead, Jim. The Tricorder is not detecting any sign of life.”

16. Peppurr says:

WOW !!!! O M G !!! THAT WAS A M A Z I N G !!!!!!!! Awesome !!! President and his family are going to love it! Especially Baron!!

17. sota says:

I keep a copy of the link to the original around, just because it’s a pretty uplifting and energetic song and performance, even if I have ABSOLUTELY NO CLUE what’s being said or sung about.
    The fact someone made this parity is just amazing.

18. Elric VIII says:

And President Trump said that the best is yet to come.

19. jumpinjarhead says:

I just hope that we do not commit to providing any foreign aid to this country.

20. bessie2003 says:

Is it wrong to LOVE THIS MEME so much???

Just can’t help grin every time it’s played!

21. The Deplorable Tina says:

President Trump retweeted this one from solmemes:

American Thinker has a good write-up about it

I’ve seen Twitters in US that think the memes are racist (of course) but it seems like the consensus in India is they like them. I hope he has a happy and safe trip and pray for his health!

22. See, this is the thing about our President Trump and his Deplorables that the Left/Commies can’t stand- WE ARE ALL HAVING SO MUCH FUN!

Ever since he came down the golden elevator and began his campaign in earnest, I have had almost constant enjoyment and, dare I admit it, entertainment. And this is just icing on the cake on top of our President fulfilling his MAGA agenda and then some.

All the while that PDJT was running, I watched every rally on RSBN because they had these great songs that they played in the background when the magnificent Trump plane would land at the airfield where some of the rallies were held. They were like ROCK CONCERTS, just like the ones that are going on now.

There is not one DemonRat who could ever generate the excitement, enthusiasm and love that our President evokes at every appearance.

Meanwhile, I salute whoever made this magnificent video. I am sending it to everyone I know, and watch it every time I need to be reminded just how lucky we are to have our Warrior President Trump.

• Xena Laminak says:

My husband (who lives in Vegas 7 hours away) is conflicted. He hates Trump, then finds a news article where he is amazed that he supports Trump. The idiot is surrounded by Leftists and his facebook friends are all wack jobs. Meanwhile, I’m dancing around the house giggling as Trump beats the crap out of the Left. He has a long way to go to defeat them. They are Satanists in my opinion or asuras or possessed by interdimensionals or demons or all of the above. Who kills their infants at birth? Rome destroyed Carthage for doing that crap.

23. The Devilbat says:

I was wondering what he was doing in India.

24. amwick says:

Such a marvelous video… Technically superb.

But, should someone tell the New York Times, well, it was edited? Nah,, let them wonder.

• mr.piddles says:

Agree… this is VERY well done. The facial expressions are priceless. They must have poured through hundreds of video clips to select the right head movements, etc., and to match up those sequences to the context.

25. lcsteel says:

I like the one that President Trump retweeted the other day.

26. Rynn69 says:

Looks like someone feels like dancing! Excellent meme. Thanks to SD for the post!

27. noswamp says:

Just awesome!!! I wish I had the energy to dance like that!

28. mr.piddles says:

Pelosi responds: “This is the very sort of Deep Fake misinformation that we need to be wary of. Misleading videos like this one have NO place on the Internet. NONE!”

29. WSB says:

Love the name…remember MadLibs?

Hysterical !