It’s magic… serendipity even.  On the eve of the Nevada Democrat presidential primary debate, the financier of the 2020 DNC Club magically happens to qualify thanks to an NBC poll.  You couldn’t write a more transparently obvious DNC Club road-map, and get people to believe it…

Bernie 31%, Bloomberg 19%, Biden 15%, Warren 12%, Klobuchar 9%, Buttigieg 8%

NEVADA – Michael Bloomberg has qualified to appear in his first Democratic presidential debate — Wednesday night’s, in Las Vegas.

Bloomberg, who’s been flooding TV airwaves with hundreds of millions of dollars in ads, has yet to appear in any debates even as he’s risen steadily in polls. And his Democratic rivals have said they’re anxious to challenge him face-to-face about controversial aspects of his record. (read more)

To be fair, this needs to happen.  Bloomberg needs to finally stand in front of his peers and take the heat.  However, the transparency of the road-map being deployed by the Club is stunning in its brazen deployment.

Bernie Sanders supporters have to see how transparent this manipulative scheme from the professional DNC class really has become.  Seriously, at this point they have to see it or they are obtuse to the point of blindness.

…”and remember, no standing on boxes!”  LOL.

Will Bernie, Biden and Warren team up on Mini Mike?  Seriously, tomorrow night’s debate might actually be the first one that’s fun to watch.

This entry was posted in Bernie Sanders, Big Government, Big Stupid Government, Conspiracy ?, Dem Hypocrisy, Election 2020, Fabian Socialists - Modern Progressives, media bias, Notorious Liars, Occupy Type Moonbats, Professional Idiots, propaganda, Socialist, Typical Prog Behavior, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

219 Responses to Imagine That – Mini Mike Bloomberg Qualifies for Nevada DNC Debate With Lift From NBC Poll…

1. mr.piddles says:

Shoulda just dropped all pretense and penciled him in at 32%. I mean, what’s the point of the ridiculous charade? Everybody knows DNC is corrupt… now they just look like complete idiots on top of it, trying to convince everybody that they’re NOT corrupt.

I hope Bloomberg goes down in flames, TBH. I wouldn’t have cared one way or another about the guy… but I think I’ve grown to actually hate the man and what he represents.

• WES says:

Mr.Piddles:. I seriously doubt they will gang up on mini Mike. They will softball him instead. You don’t bite the hand feeding you with money! Them is the DNC house rules you know!

• bertdilbert says:

NEVADA: Bloomberg has agreed to not to use a box during the debate tomorrow night. A source within the campaign however, said that Bloomberg will be suspended from a wire during the entire event. There is nothing in the debate rules that prohibit wire suspension.

Another source within the Bloomberg campaign says that Bloomberg is pulling out all the stops, including an electronic jamming device to disable Bernie Sanders hearing aid.

• mr.piddles says:

Ha!

I want to see Mini zoom in on a bedazzled Segway and use it in place of a podium. He gets the height lift he needs… and a little Billionaaaayuh Pizazz to boot. Plus he can drive the other candidates absolutely NUTSO by zooming around the stage during commercial breaks.

Bloomberg 2020… thank me later.

• bertdilbert says:

I am waiting for team Trump to come out with a series of ads of people wearing MAGA hats getting preferred treatment. A raise at work, free first class upgrade, preferred event seating. Life is just better wearing a MAGA hat. Oh and yeah, guy wearing MAGA hat gets the girl.

It would drive the left insane.

• Patti Moriarty says:

So Funny, I am a Art Vendor. I had this guy come by my booth and ask if he could give me $50 cash for a $60 piece. I said no, then i looked up and he was wearing a MAGA hat and I said a Trump fan , sure you got it $50. WE were both Happy.
            He was a Brave souls we were in Sedona Arizona Liberal Town!

• jeffsn4 says:

I’d like to see Bloomberg have pallets of cash wheeled in so he can buy them all off on live tv.

• Conservative_302 says:

If not a wire, how about stilts? Next time they run the clown car, mini Mike cube the clown on stilts.

• vexedmi says:

Bloomy is practiced in being suspended by a wire. He was a Mary Poppins in 2006. There is a video.

• oodeluph says:

Mini Mike does very badly in unscripted situations. He is thick and arrogant, a bad combination and he can’t control himself. Nevertheless, look for the propagandists to give the little creep his “I’m ready, Mr. DeMille” moment, regardless of what should surely be a performance worthy of a baboon.
      But, of course, his interlocutors will lob marshmallows at him and the questions will have found their way to him in advance. The Little Colonel will have dumped hundreds of thousands of dollars in ad money on the networks to insure his “readiness”. The only fun will be when the other clowns attack him.
      A word of advice: If you must watch the rigged train wreck at all, don’t give them the ratings; wait for the following day and catch the highlights elsewhere.

• suejeanne1 says:

The Bloomberg Balloon is floating into view
      above you and me
      a splendid vantage point from which to see
      all those 95 year olds, farmers and what not

2. Graham Pink says:

I predict Bernie is about to become a member of the Billionaire Club for Men.

3. teeheeman says:

I haven’t watched a minute of these Dem debates but I’m watching tomorrow. Should be a hoot. Step up on that box and GO MINI MIKE GO! Show those rube farmers what billionaire grey matter can do! GO MINI GO!!

4. Richie says:

Fake News? Reports breaking Tuesday night by The Washington Post, CNN and ABC News state that Attorney General William Barr has told associates he is considering resigning over President Trump’s tweets and ‘interference’ with the Department of Justice.

• IGiveUp says:

yeah drudge has it too. Red headline! says barr threatening Trump that he’ll quit if Trump doesn’t shut up

• Deplorable_Infidel says:

“barr threatening Trump that he’ll quit if Trump doesn’t shut up”

I have something for that:

STICKS AND STONES MAY BREAK MY BONES, BUT TWEETS WILL NEVER HURT ME.

If I had a link to that spoof “Growacet” testicular pharmaceutical, I would post it.

• Wethal says:

Barr knows that the Durham investigation, as well as the one now going on Ukraine, as well as the FISA downstream evidence need credibility to be accepted by the public, even if the Deep State won’t accept them.

The media is already painting Barr as a partisan hack (in part because of the sneaky maneuver of the Drama Queens who resigned when their outrageous sentence recommendation was ultimately rejected).

The Dems are desperate to de-legitimize any investigation into the coup, Ukrainian corruption, FISA corruption, etc, so Barr needs to appear impartial and unaffected by outside influence.

If Barr makes any decision from now on, it’s going to be painted as part of a Trump witch hunt, and that continue to damage the DOJ, and FBI, who have already been terribly damaged by their corrupt upper echelons.

Trump can comment, commute or pardon after the election. Right now he needs the support of Barr, as well that of Mitch “Leave no vacancy behind” McConnell. If that leaves Flynn and/or Stone in limbo until after the election, it’s unfortunate, but the Deep State made those men collateral damage, not Trump.

• Richie says:

If True, Barr may be creating an image of tension between he and Trump so fake news cant accuse him of doing Trumps bidding after Durham indicts the coup plotters. Id rather have Sydney Powell as an AG anyway.

• Richie, it has only been about a week since the same sources were screaming “impeach Barr” he is Trumps’ lackey. Barr bashes Trump and the lefties love him, think Romney, Bolton & McCain. If Durham actually indicts Barr now has some wiggle room.
          Sydney for second term definitely.

• dallasdan says:

Agree on Ms. Powell for AG, but she would never be confirmed by the Senate. JMO

• bertdilbert says:

Bloomberg probably paying him to quit to make Trump look bad.

• map says:

Yes…Yes…Yes…

Another case of sources around Barr saying that he is threatening to leave.

• Magabear says:

If the story is coming from those fake news outlets, well, it’s probably fake news.

Expect Barr to announce that he’s not going anywhere tomorrow.

• stripmallgrackle says:

“Just hours after President Donald Trump openly defied his public pleas to stop tweeting about criminal matters in the Justice Department, Attorney General Bill Barr told people close to Trump Tuesday that he is considering resigning over the tweets that Barr had previously said make it “impossible” to do his job, sources tell ABC News.”

So, ABC News said that a source said that people close to Trump said that AG Barr said he is considering resigning. After saying that, ABC rehashed a lot of stuff that they said last week to beef up the story and make it sound reliable-ish. If they didn’t, the article would have been two paragraphs long, with DOJ spokesperson Kerri Kupec saying, “Not” in the second paragraph.

• dallasdan says:

I would not be surprised.

As I have speculated here, the roof is caving-in on Barr’s charade as a champion of justice, due in large part, IMO, to SD’s continuing, tedious, and thoroughly documented exposure of him as having been a DS plant since his confirmation.

Resigning is the only way he can run from the fire, and the President’s increasingly critical tweets give him cover to cut-and-run using the guise of Presidential interference.

Resignation also feeds both the DS narrative of the President’s instability and the need for negative campaign material.

The “next man up” has likely already been identified by McConnell and his Senate cabal as the “only person who can be confirmed.”

Wait for it.

• Dennis Leonard says:

Richie,
      What has this too do with the thread.If you are really that bored ,go get a hobby and take the rest of your thread changer friends with you.

5. repsort says:

When trillions are at stake, what’s a billion to soothe the Bern?

6. spogels says:

I have come to the conclusion Bloomberg is a real nasty piece of work

Racist, misogynist, anti famer, elitist, pro-abortion, etc etc
    A real PIG of a man

You should read this:
    I’d Do Her’: Mike Bloomberg and the Underbelly of #MeToo

• Swanzinator says:

Is it possible to buy your way into looking cool and hip to the unwashed masses?

Uh, no. Sorry, Mini Mike, but you’re just embarrassing yourself…

• LoonsCall says:

Oh. My. God. I mean I know what I see is real but cannot believe what I see is real.. guess I mean is what I saw is real but it just can’t be.. it just can’t. It. Just. Can’t.

• LoonsCall says:

shouldn’t be much of a stretch for the lovely Mr. Brad Pascale to get all over this.. was almost embarrassed for Mister-stop-&-frisk by this display .. it tops the mary poppins thing.. drama teachers (trudope) & wannabe, well, whatever that indicated, need to stay in their lane.. wherever THAT might be.. goes beyond scarey into.. don’t even know

• vikingmom says:

Interesting idea…. Bloomberg has the money and almost everyone in Washington DC has shown that they are available if the price is right!

• vikingmom says:

What the heck was that? When and where did this happen? Please tell me that it is decades old and that he didn’t just do this recently?

• LoonsCall says:

ya wanna know something, vikingmom? ..watched it once & felt so sickened by it that I can’t possibly watch it a second time to see whether it’s recent or not.. he looks pretty old so it can’t have been that long ago.. he was muttering some stuff but I just can’t look at it again.. can’t.

• vikingmom says:

Oh, I only saw the first 15-20 seconds…that was enough for me, too!

I am also “vertically challenged” so I could have some sympathy for Mike Bloomberg, because none of us can choose our genetics…but, he is such a jerk and a bully that I can’t even feel sorry for him and his obvious inferiority complex!!

• LoonsCall says:

what I am seeing is not an inferiority complex.. at all. there may be one deep down inside but dunno.. from the little i’ve gathered so far, he seems to be an egomaniac.. maybe that does speak of an inferiority complex.. one might maybe have to ask somebody close to him.. like maybe the manager of the boy’s department at bergdorf goodman’s

• Linda K. says:

I guess he bought his way into a Broadway show?

• vikingmom says:

Egomaniac = low self esteem, manifested in a different way, from all that I have experienced and studied….”Self-esteem” is NOT a straight line with low at one end and high at the other. It is much more of a “horseshoe” where both low and high are right next to each other at the bottom of the “shoe” as evidenced by the obsession such people have with how they are perceived by others. Someone who is at the “top” of the shoe is in the middle – they go about their lives without fixating on themselves and what people think of them. They are the ones who get things done!!

As C S Lewis says, “Humility is not thinking less of yourself, but thinking of yourself less,”

• LoonsCallnon says:

i’m not sure of all that he did in New york city but from what i have gathered so far is that he was dictating peoples’ lives in terms of stop & frisk (which to me, seems abominable), remember hearing that they would also force people to empty their pockets thus producing charges for small amounts of marijuana for example, banning large drinks, salt & somehow bought himself a third term as mayor.. what else did he do

• spoogels says:

LOL and LOL and LOL and LOL
        What has been seen cannot be unseen!
        Trump will have a field day!

• WES says:

Spogels:. This little guy dislikes all the little people!

7. Guy-Blanc Déploré says:

Mini-Mike DID qualify in impressive fashion. Impressively, blatantly, transparently corrupt to any reasonably astute observer. The Bernie Bros though… I just don’t know. It’s hard to estimate the severity of the idiocy. 🤤

8. Raised on Reagan says:

Is he going to sit on Pete Buttigeig’s lap like Charlie McCarthy on Edgar Bergen’s?

9. Richie says:

Mini Marco would have been a good one too.

• BobR says:

Barr has seen too much. Wrong guy to be the hero. Gulianni, Digenova are you ready? Barr wants out. He will not prosecute his friends.

• Wethal says:

Barr’s spokesman is now denying any consideration of resigning.

• Greg1 says:

This, from the tarmac presser discussion, had my curiosity going.

“THE PRESIDENT: We know a lot. In fact, when I want to get something out to the press, I tell certain people. And it’s amazing, it gets out there. But, so far, I’m leaving it that way.

I’ll see you later. Thank you. See you on the plane.”

How funny would it be if mere hours after essentially TELLING the press he knew who the leakers were……..he used those leakers to bait the press regarding Barr?

• Already debunked by DOJ spokesperson…

10. bkrg2 says:

Sanders supporters are not obtuse they are flat out stupid

The only thing more idiotic than the Demonrat candidates are these morons who support them

11. F.D.R. in Hell says:

12. Mike in a Truck says:

Havnt watched 3 seconds of the Communist Democrats debates up to this point, and dont intend to now just because a new little turd plops into the bowl with the rest of em. Flush them.

13. Johnny Boost says:

Bloomberg has a naturally whiny, nasally voice. I’d recommend against listening to the debate for that reason alone.

14. bessie2003 says:

This is the numbers break down for the early Democrat caucus voting that happened in Nevada

• bessie2003 says:

As a reference, there were just over 36,000 Dem. that early voted in the Dem. Caucus.
      State of Nevada total registered voters 1,827,386
      further breakdown of registered voters
      Democrat 698,044; Republican 587,198, Non-partisan 423,911, Other 118,233.

So 36,000 early voting in a Nevada caucus is a pretty hefty turnout. Early voting has ended with the formal caucus slated for Saturday Feb 22.

15. California Joe says:

Bloomberg wanted to ban baby formula in New York. I kid you not! The guy is insane.

16. spoogels says:

When Bloomberg News’s Reporting on China Was Challenged, Bloomberg Tried to Ruin Me for Speaking Out

17. tav144 says:

I want to know who got paid,and how much, for Bloomy to get this endorsement:

18. spoogels says:

I am one of the many women Mike Bloomberg’s company tried to silence through nondisclosure agreements. The funny thing is, I never even worked for Bloomberg.

But my story shows the lengths that the Bloomberg machine will go to in order to avoid offending Beijing. Bloomberg’s company, Bloomberg LP, is so dependent on the vast China market for its business that its lawyers threatened to devastate my family financially if I didn’t sign an NDA silencing me about how Bloomberg News killed a story critical of Chinese Communist Party leaders. It was only when I hired Edward Snowden’s lawyers in Hong Kong that Bloomberg LP eventually called off their hounds after many attempts to intimidate me.

In 2012, I was working toward a Ph.D. in sociology at Tsinghua University in Beijing, and my husband, Michael Forsythe, was a lead writer on a Bloomberg News article about the vast accumulation of wealth by relatives of Chinese President Xi Jinping, part of an award-winning “Revolution to Riches” series about Chinese leaders.

Soon after Bloomberg published the article on Xi’s family wealth in June 2012, my husband received death threats conveyed by a woman who told him she represented a relative of Xi. The woman conveying the threats specifically mentioned the danger to our whole family; our two children were 6 and 8 years old at the time. The New Yorker’s Evan Osnos reports a similar encounter in his award-winning book, “Age of Ambition: Chasing Fortune, Truth and Faith in the New China,” when the same woman told Osnos’s wife: “He [Forsythe] and his family can’t stay in China. It’s no longer safe,” she said. “Something will happen. It will look like an accident. Nobody will know what happened. He’ll just be found dead.”

The experience was especially terrifying because it came just months after the murder of a British businessman, Neil Heywood, who was poisoned by the wife of a senior Chinese leader, Bo Xilai, according to Chinese state media.

read it all

19. dallasdan says:

The DNC is too desperate and too late with MB.

The other candidates are not going to stand idly by and allow the DNC to hand the nomination to a very late arriving, completely contrived candidate.

Yesterday the big news story was how the other Dems are turning on MB. They see what is afoot, and they and their supporters won’t stand for it.

JMO

20. spoogels says:

WATCH: Bloomberg’s disturbing comments to 11-year-old girl have people calling him “Joe Biden Jr.”

• spoogels says:

Bloomberg invites an 11 year old girl onstage and kisses her

Then he says “I’m shameless”

WTF is this??? pic.twitter.com/tZqsPo9mjk

— Jewish Deplorable 🇺🇸 (@TrumpJew) February 16, 2020

21. Mike Lee DelMarcelle says:

The democrats sold out for Bloomberg’s money, which is all they like about him. There has been a steady stream of bad news (video) of him since last week with a new clip coming every 1-2 days. He has managed to insult minorities, blue collar workers, farmers and looks to be challenging Harvey Weinstein for public enemy #1 in the “me too” movement. Somebody it seems to me has a treasure trove of dirt on Bloomberg. It is all coming out steadily and right before his first debate. He also doesn’t have an opportunity to get delegates until March 3rd.

You can bet Warren and Klobucher will attack him on the women’s issues, they need to make a statement to try and stand out. This should be the one debate that may get some viewers so hopefully they attack him and get to story out. If nobody goes after him then they have been bought off.

• 13wasylyna says:

But all of that sexism, racism, etc expressed by Mini Mike is okay because he is part of the castle keep now….democrats never really cared about anything Trump said or did but they relied on the fact that conservaties might care

22. Conservative_302 says:

Great picture. Let’s sit back with our popcorn and let them step on a take. My hubby has worked in AG for 35 years, he said Bloomberg lost the farmers.

23. Conservative_302 says:

Take = rake

24. Rob says:

I think this was planned long ago. Remember “the app” used for the Iowa caucus? Remember how it was also going to be used in Nevada? Expect a big “win” by mini Mike in Nevada, with or without “the app”. The fix is in.

25. Brant says:

I guess a Bloomberg news poll would have been a tad too obvious. Would have been interesting to see what his numbers would be though.

26. Patchman2076 says:

Please let the DNC give it to Bloomberg, that’ll start a civil war within that party.
    It will destroy them for years to come.
    This is gonna be fun to watch tonight.

27. Peoria Jones says:

“The multi-billionaire former New York City mayor needed to rank high enough in one more poll to make the cut, and he did it in impressive fashion in an NPR/PBS NewsHour/Marist survey released early Tuesday.”

I automatically read “Marist” as Marxist. Was I wrong?

28. The spineless Dems will go easy on Bloomberg. They want his money. But if Bernie is cheated again, the Bernie Bros will walk and Trump will win in a landslide.

29. mike diamond says:

Trump will get a second term ! Pray and Pray a lot,that none of these demo-rats,will ever be President!

30. therearesomewhocallme says:

Biden has a new campaign commercial, making ridiculous promises again. This time he is promising that if blacks will get out and vote for him, in the primary, he will give each one a turn to rub down his blond leg hairs.