Day Six – Senate Impeachment Trial, Defense Continues – 1:00pm ET Livestream…

There will be 24 hours of presentation by House Impeachment Managers (over 3 days); 24 hours of presentation by Defense team (over 3 days); 16 hours of Senate questioning; 4 hours of closing arguments, equally divided; and then a Senate debate/vote on further motions to include witnesses. If there are going to be witnesses, they will first be deposed prior to testimony. No witness testimony will be permitted without first being deposed.

The Senate Trial continues today on day six at 1:00pm ET. Today is the second day of the Trump defense and will continue with approximately 8 hours of presentation.

Fox News LivestreamFox Business LivestreamAlternate GST Livestream Link

This entry was posted in 4th Amendment, 6th Amendment, Big Stupid Government, Cold Anger, Conspiracy ?, Decepticons, Deep State, Dem Hypocrisy, Donald Trump, Election 2020, Impeachment, Legislation, Live Streaming, media bias, Notorious Liars, President Trump, propaganda, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

1,301 Responses to Day Six – Senate Impeachment Trial, Defense Continues – 1:00pm ET Livestream…

1. Wethal says:

This is an excellent pushback to the people who wanted Bolton to testify after the leak about his book.

Now it’s: “So we can’t ignore what Bolton has to say? Look at the 400 reference to Biden and Burisma, and the Trump team evidence.. We have to have Hunter testify, too. We can’t ignore this, either.”

2. fanbeav says:

And the best part of all this…..dems and RINO’s have to listen to this fact mission of their corruption and are being put on notice. And they can’t object!

3. WeThePeople2016 says:

4. Horsesoldier says:

Looks to me like Corn Pop’s no malarkey campaign just fell through the Senate floor. About time we delivered some stiff punches. Ground and pound them without mercy.

5. Attorney at Law says:

When things seem uncertain, just remember President Trump’s response,

“I caught the swamp. I caught them all. Let’s see what happens. Nobody else could have done it but me.”

I have full faith in GOD and TRUMP!

6. realeyecandy1 says:

oh Lord they will say … oh he is just making a campaign speech

The only thing about quitting right now is you give the Faux News and the lamestream fake news till give the Dems the opportunity to try to twist this

7. Ken Maritch says:

And now, talking about Pelosis commemorative pens!…
    This is too much winning!

8. Admin says:

Thank you, Mr. President for burning them all down. The marker has been laid. Accountability is coming your way, Dems. You will pay the price.

9. sunnyflower5 says:

My goodness -Fox News is devastated the lawyers aren’t covering Bolton “bombshell”. Chris Wallace was about to cry.

• thedoc00 says:

Somebody needs to tell Chrissy, “they are covering the Bolton book stuff by giving the reason for “discussing” an “desiring” to include the Bidens in the investigations”.

10. booger71 says:

Big time mic drop

11. TradeBait says:

See just how powerful the truth is? Timing is everything – all of this going into the Congressional Record.

12. Ken Maritch says:

I am clapping!!!!! Standing ovation!

13. kleen says:

Special Council to investigate the Bidens and Obama.

Come on…. now.

14. j1u2l3i4a5 says:

Today’s trial is outstanding! So clear who is really corrupt.

15. Reserved55 says:

Fake Jake, they didn’t show the evidence Rudy dug up in Ukraine, I wonder why.
    Dear fake, the show has just begun.

16. WeThePeople2016 says:

17. Admin says:

Jake Tapper is really in spin mode on CNN. Listening to him fumble with his words as he dismisses POTUS’ legal team calling it red meat for his base. They know they are screwed. What a glorious day.

18. Donzo says:

All this glee over the Trump defense. But will any of the swamp rats be prosecuted? Still no sign of it. Meanwhile the Trump WH is a sieve over 3 years later. If you cannot clean the WH what’s the chance of cleaning State or any other agency?

19. StanH says:

Vundabar! It easy when you have the law and the facts on your side. Keep up the good work team Trump!

20. sunnyflower5 says:

Did I see that sexist ,Chris Wallace, told a female coworker to calm down?

21. moe2004 says:

The testimony was a warning shot to Romney to, you Senator are not off limits. I expect him to want no witnesses very shortly.

• moe2004 says:

too

• Ozwitch says:

Well, there is also John Kerry and Pelosi’s sons as well as Romney’s. Why don’t they get called up?

• moe2004 says:

This is why there will be 0 witnesses, they are a Ship of Fools.

• thedoc00 says:

It called keeping some ammo in reserve.

Biden implicated.
        Obama implicated as Biden was following “official policy”
        Kerry implicated as Obama Secretary of State at the time.
        Clinton implicated due to Steele dossier put in play by Democrats mentioning Mueller.
        Kerry’s son implicated for mentioning concerns about Bidens

The rest kept in bandolier to apply overwhelming force at the right time as well as a threat in being.

• Judith says:

That’s a lot of nooses! Do we have enough gallows? President Trump should solicit bids to construct several more on the National Mall. He should make it a freaking holiday: Drain the Swamp Day.

• Issy says:

John Kerry’s stepson was given a pass because he didn’t join the Burisma Board with Hunter & Devin. Pelosi’s son was on a different board that Schiff didn’t open the door on by bringing it up in his case.

• mopar2016 says:

Romney is feeling the pressure from both sides. That’s good for him.

22. Reserved55 says:

Toobin, Bondi lied when she said Biden got Shokin fired. That has been thoroughly “debunked”.

23. WSB says:

Senate presser on now!!! OANN.

24. Reserved55 says:

Fake Jake, Bolton Bolton Bolton eleventy.

25. Skidroe says:

I hope they replay the tape recording of Pencil Neck on the phone with the fake Russian”naked pictures of Trump”. Then turn the camera towards Schiff, I want To watch him Schift his pants.

26. Blind no Longer says:

Biblical destruction of the Dems and Schiff…Nancy if you’re watching..put the gavel down, it’s over for you honey!!!

27. Reserved55 says:

Toobin, if Biden is the nominee, at Trump rallies they’ll be yelling lock him.

28. realeyecandy1 says:

oh the media is MELTING down at the GOP press conference. OMG Cruz dressed them down

29. trapper says:

Made it clear the impeachment articles are unconstitutionally defective, that if witnesses are called Biden will be a necessary witness, and reminded Romney what team he plays for. Only way out for the Senate to preserve its own authority and not become the House’s bitch is to dismiss both articles at the conclusion of closing arguments. The only question is which senator will have the honor or making the motion to dismiss, however they might frame it.

Well done. And even more on the way.

30. WSB says:

Joni Earnst is on FIRE!!!!

31. Admin says:

Please lord, let us get an entire rundown starting with investigating POTUS well before the election, the various FISA warrants, the Steele Dossier, Comey’s bullshit, the numerous leaks, and every single thing that been done to obstruct the President. Point out how the whistleblower form was changed just days before Ciaramella “came forward”. Burn them all to the f’n ground.

32. 335blues says:

So the Democrat party wants witnesses?
    How about: Joe Biden, Hunter Biden, Barack Obama, Chris Heinz, Devon Archer, Adam Schiff,
    Boy, the list could get very long indeed.

33. Eric says:

Makes you wonder what the President’s team is going to finish with!!

34. Brian Carey says:

Pam Bondi stopped her presentation with a number of pages remaining in the binder, maybe she has more to present later. MSM goes back to regular programming to push the ‘Bolton” story, after today’s presentation, even thus far, it’s old news already. Excellent job, Trump Team!

35. sunnyflower5 says:

36. MAGADJT says:

Everyone crying about the media cutting away from the defense. What did you think they would do? Why are you surprised?

37. WSB says:

Barrasso just said the four Senators whose eyes were open the widest listening to the Biden information were Sanders, Warren, Bennett and Klobuchar.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Should make the Iowa Caucuses more FUN!!!

38. FPCHmom says:

That is why PDJT’s attorneys should use up every minute of their time. They can put the whole Obama administration on trial, and I hope they do.

39. rcogburn says:

Bolton now doubling down on his lawyer’s denial from yesterday. If this is some kind of a leak trap, and Bolton is innocent of leaking, a categorical denial like this is what one would expect him to do (whether or not he was told about the leak investigation).

On the other hand, if Bolton is lying through his teeth, and he or his people did leak the book, he has dug himself a disastrously deep hole and is digging even deeper.

• Your Tour Guide says:

They will gladly use Bolton, because he can make
      Trump look bad. They will gladly lie about what he says,
      because it makes Trump look bad. Then, they will gladly
      kick him to the curb. Stab him in the back, after he helps
      them make Trump look bad. Call him a liar, if he doesn’t.

They’ll betray him, either way. Because they’ll remember
      that they hate him.

40. Reserved55 says:

Barosso, the four Senators running for president sat jaw agape while listening to Biden/Burima testimony.

41. We are about to hit prime time TV where they should be saving the best Fireworks for the evening performance. This afternoon was just a warm up performance. This should be even more fun if Hannity will just shut up.

42. bcsurvivor2 says:

Fabulous so far….I’m pumped.. were are hitting back hard….

43. Admin says:

Oh my f’n god. They are whining on MSNBC about POTUS using resources to investigate an American citizen using foreign contacts and resources. WTF!?!?! Seriously? What the hell do they think Hillary did with the Steele Dossier and what Obama did with the FBI? Schiff said Obama had a duty to investigate Trump because he was a candidate running for President but yet Pedo Joe is off limits?

44. Coast says:

We are watching it on TV, but on a minor over-the-air channel. ABC, CBS, NBC….all regular programming.

45. stenwin77 says:

Bondi’s testimony was a warning. You want witnesses – we’ll get witnesses.

• thedoc00 says:

Technically they can call Obama because during House Hearings, one of the Democrat Witnesses testified that Biden was acting within “official policy”.

46. Chiefco says:

Right now Biden is on the phone yelling at some corrupt staffer “You told me they weren’t going to bring me up” Oh the Irony!!!

47. trapper says:

I think one thing to remember in this is that many senators (I’d say most but I’m being charitable) are pampered show horses, groomed, sheltered, clueless, out of touch, told how to vote by staff, and had no idea about any of what the president’s lawyers presented today. Even on Cspan you could hear the gasps and shuffling in the background. Sitting there with their eyes propped open, forced to SEE. I expect many (most) heard of this Biden stuff for the first time today.

48. TrumpPatriot says:

I hope in their seditious souls those who are not willing to stand up for MY country and MY President realize how many of us love this country and are fightin’ mad they so cavalierly take actions that threaten the most successful government ever conceived.
    __________________________________________________________________________

This Is My Country
    This is my country! Land of my birth!
    Thisis my country! Grandest on earth!
    I pledge thee my allegiance, America, the bold,
    For this is my country to have and to hold.

What diff’rence if I hail from North or South
    Or from the East or West?
    My heart is filled with love for all of these.
    I only know I swell with pride and deep within my breast
    I thrill to see Old Glory paint the breeze.

With hand upon heart I thank the Lord For this my native land,
    For all I love is here within her gates.
    My sould is rooted deeply in the soil on which I stand,
    For these are mine own United States.

This is my country! Land of my choice!
    This is my country! Hear my proud voice!
    I pledge thee my allegiance, America, the bold,
    For this is my country! To have and to hold.

• margarite1 says:

I met a Ukrainian on Saturday at the Mercedes dealership in Bellevue, WA. His family had to escape because they’re Christians, he said his grandfather was shot in the back and thrown into a grave He said they didn’t always eat. He can’t believe his good fortune at where he is now – so grateful to be here, doing what he loves as a car enthusiast, and afraid that fools who don’t understand what they’ve got will vote it away.

On Friday I had a Lyft driver from China. He left China to study computer science in the US and changed his mind and is now studying film making. He said in China there is enormous pressure to do what one’s parents want and there are big problems with the middle aged Chinese because they’re seeing how it is with other cultures. He also is very grateful to be here – he loves our culture where you can determine your own destiny.

It’s very fulfilling to hear these stories and why and how much they love it here – they know how lucky they are.

• jrapdx says:

Those stories are inspiring, and remind us to be grateful for the enormous blessings bestowed on us here in America. Preserving our liberties is paramount. Despite propaganda to the contrary, the US is still a beacon to people all over the world, our nation is what so many others strive to be.

Way back in the 1970’s I visited East Berlin. Areas near Checkpoint Charlie at the Berlin Wall were built up to appeal to a stream of international tourists. It was striking how much it was made to resemble “main street” shopping back home, though in a movie set sort of way. For all its artifice the American influence was definitely palpable. The lesson stuck with me.

It’s good to get the perspective of immigrants. After 2 or more generations, we assimilated descendants of immigrants often are unaware of our ancestors struggles and perspectives. Seeing it through their eyes is crucial to reinvigorating our commitment to keeping America as great as she can be.

• margarite1 says:

After listening to so many new first generation immigrants here I am thinking they, along with people like us, are the ones who will protect our constitution from the entitled brats who don’t realize what they’ve got.

• jrapdx says:

I’ve often had a similar thought. Maybe PT does too and that’s why he’s been in favor of legal immigration. Personally I’m honored to stand with people like those you described, they’re the kind of “diversity” our country needs more of.

• Judith says:

That’s so true. These people recognize Fascism when they see it. They’ll want none of it here. Unlike those thumb-sucking, safe space seeking, pissy hat whiners who claim to speak for everyone else on the planet.

49. I would ask that conservative websites not support / suggest live feeds from Agenda News Media — including Fox News — who do not have the courage to show President Trump Defense Team in action.

We had to watch nearly 24 hours of the Prosecution, and now Americans cannot see the Defense — unless they can live stream?

I would like to see the FCC call the heads of the major networks and simply ask, “Why?”

Or, better yet, for President Trump to do so?

If there is one thing Americans smell faster than the stench of the Deep State Swamp, it is the lack of fundamental fair play.

President Trump should have some fun and ask the Agenda News Media, “Why are you ‘censoring’ a presentation of all the facts for the American people?”

Time to play hard ball. . . .