Georgia Democrat Congressman John Lewis, 79, the leader of the 2017 Democrat agenda to boycott the inauguration of President Donald Trump,  announces he has been diagnosed with stage-4 pancreatic cancer.

“I have been in some kind of fight – for freedom, equality, basic human rights – for nearly my entire life. I have never faced a fight quite like the one I have now.

“This month in a routine medical visit, and subsequent tests, doctors discovered Stage IV pancreatic cancer. This diagnosis has been reconfirmed.

“While I am clear-eyed about the prognosis, doctors have told me that recent medical advances have made this type of cancer treatable in many cases, that treatment options are no longer as debilitating as they once were, and that I have a fighting chance.

“So I have decided to do what I know to do and do what I have always done: I am going to fight it and keep fighting for the Beloved Community. We still have many bridges to cross.

“To my constituents: being your representative in Congress is the honor of a lifetime. I will return to Washington in coming days to continue our work and begin my treatment plan, which will occur over the next several weeks. I may miss a few votes during this period, but with God’s grace I will be back on the front lines soon.

“Please keep me in your prayers as I begin this journey.” (link)

“Thrice Denied God”…

This entry was posted in Christian Values, Dem Hypocrisy, Election 2012, Fabian Socialists - Modern Progressives, History, Legislation, media bias, Nancy Pelosi, Notorious Liars, Professional Idiots, propaganda, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

374 Responses to Rep John Lewis, Congressman Who Led Partisan Boycott of Trump Inauguration, Diagnosed With Stage-4 Pancreatic Cancer….

1. decisiontime16 says:

John Lewis’s disgusting speech calling for President Trump’s impeachment. What a liar and despicable human being.

2. Harris Faulkner will shower him with accolades Mon for not giving up his seat on that bus.

3. Nagothm says:

Seems a lot of these old socialists are leaving us lately.

4. jonhabart says:

Seem like those carrying around the deepest and most visceral hate for President Trump and those who dare to support him are dropping like flies.

Hate is a corrosive emotion that inevitably causes the carrier to self-destruct in one way or another.

5. nerveman says:

There but for the grace of God go I. No judgement here. Just stay right with God because your time is unknown.

6. 19tballonboy says:

If this is truly stage 4 he is near the end and it will be getting very painful and quick. I don’t think it is stage 4 because they found it on a routine physical and apparently he wasn’t having painful symptoms. Probably wants to put on a good show.

• dilonsfo says:

wouldn’t be the first time he lied

• Clayton W. Barnett says:

Actually, more than 60% of all cases of pancreatic cancer are diagnosed at stage 4 because it is very hard to diagnose early since the pancreas isn’t located in an area of the body where a cancer tumor could be felt during a regular exam. It also doesn’t usually cause symptoms until after cancer has already spread to other areas of the body. Stage 4 is a death sentence and the cancer can no longer be stopped or removed –– the treatment is solely on extending the remaining months and quality of life. And no amount of money can save you. Just ask Michael Landon, Patrick Swazey, and Steve Jobs.

• DGinGA says:

Pancreatic cancer is, sadly, usually discovered at Stage IV, because before that is is generally asymptomatic. This is the reason it is usually fatal very fast. Lewis’ prognosis might be a bit better because of the type of cancer he has and where it is in the pancreas. Look how long Ruth Badger Ginsburg has lived with Stage IV pancreatic cancer. There are also lots of new treatments that are keeping people alive longer.

That said, I would say Lewis should resign his seat immediately, but I am certain his district would elect someone equally stupid to take his place.

7. conservalicious says:

I wish Rep Lewis all the blessings he deserves.

8. Liberty ONE says:

Hatred IS a cancer.The DemonRATS are a cancer.

9. Bossman says:

What was his involvement in the I.R.S. scandal?

Asking for a friend.

10. shirley49 says:

No comment. Do not want to stoop to the Dems level of hate. He will have to answer to someone much higher up.

11. scrap1ron says:

Elijah is saving a nice warm seat for you, John.

12. bopbottle says:

I wish him and his family comfort.

13. bopbottle says:

I wish him and his family comfort.

14. bopbottle says:

I wish him and his family comfort.

15. Oh well, gee too bad…Sorry, not much sympathy here for the communist…Now if only George Soros would get something…

16. Torn between “schadenfreude” or “karma”??
    Hmmm….

17. Conservative Tea says:

“While I have never wished death on anyone, I have read some obituaries with great pleasure.”
    ————- Mark Twain

• Jimmy Jack says:

Exactly. Why be a hypocrite and say one is sorry when they’re not? I found it incredibly annoying to see all the virtue signalling when that corrupt war monger and proxy murderer McCain was diagnosed. Give me a break.

Last time I checked the Bible said God didn’t like hypocrisy.

18. jbrickley says:

He is a dead man walking. The only cancer worse than Pancreatic is Glioblastoma which killed Ted Kennedy, John McCain, and Beau Biden as well as two people I know personally.

19. namberak says:

Pardon if someone else has already pointed this out but I’m pretty sure this is the lying gasbag that claimed he was spat upon walking into the Capitol one day during the throes of the dems jamming O-care down our throats (if I’m recalling the occasion correctly). Someone– Andrew Breitbart maybe?– offered $100,000 if anyone could prove it happened and of course, down the Memory Hole the entire thing went.

20. Harvey Lipschitz says:

“I tell you, on the day of judgment people will give account for every careless word they speak, for by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned.”

Matthew

So he will have to explain on Judgement day how he tried to destroy President Trump.

King David was a man after God’s heart. he had a chance to hurt king Saul in a cave and did not want to touch who God annointed.

21. trump20162024 says:

Lewis is yet another stark reminder that we need TERM LIMITS. Two terms and out, no pensions, and no special health insurance.

• L. E. Joiner says:

I agree. Maybe six terms for the House, and three for the Senate, maximums. Can’t seem to get it through Congress (surprise!), so probably will require an Article 5 Convention of States. Mark Levin has made term limits one of the Amendments he proposes for such a Convention.

• Kalena says:

Term limits is what led California to its current one party state status. I lived there and voted YES as the time. Its sole purpose was to get Willie Brown OUT of the House chamber where he ruled with an iron fist as Speaker. He was horrible for the state. Once term limits were effective, it didn’t become apparent at how BAD this is for the citizenry until a few elections later.

At that point, because their term limits are very restricted, by the time people got down the learning curve to be effective for their constituents, they were already term limited out. At that point, the special interests began to control the legislative process. And the eventual gerrymandering from an autocratic majority, on top of their jungle primary system as led to a super majority of wingnuts in the legislature. Add an idiot wingnut for a governor and you have what is becoming a failed state.

I escaped in 2003 and never looked back. I lived in the LA area for 30 years and sadly, the quality of life has eroded so much, I will never go back even on vacation. It used to be just the traffic, now it is a @#*&hole state, worse than many 3rd world countries. Very sad.

• III% says:

Each state can set its own terms for how long state senators and reps serve. At the fed level we absolutely need term limits, because at the fed level their job is to stay out of the states way as long as the constitution is being upheld. Doing the job at the fed level is NOT a full time job.

• III%,
          “At the fed level we absolutely need term limits,…” (Do not mean to cherry pick your statement and no intention to quote you out of context)

Having said that – How does term limit help if voters keep on electing same good-for-nothing candidates to Congress?

We can’t fix stupid – classic example is election of AOC, Tlaib, Omar, etc. (first timers) and Pelosi, Biden, Cummings, etc. (forever timers)

Also how does term limiting these “fine folks” help when all that happens when God “term limits” them, either their wife or their children gets elected to the same seat? Once again – we cannot fix stupid but I guess I am repeating myself.

• III% says:

Apologies for the delay, I didn’t get notifications of a reply.

My vision that started with term limits evolved over time to include drastic pay reductions ( because if they stick to the constitution there isn’t enough work to be “full time”), offices in the state they represent where they can be reached by the people they represent, and travel to D.C. maybe once or twice a year to sign what may need signing. Yes there will still be idiots electing other idiots, but the damage can be mitigated better. For instance, if AOC had to be at an office in her district once a month to meet with the people of her district, how well do you think she would fare over the Amazon deal? Which is why the ability to fire them should be easier too.

22. railer says:

It’s too bad, but it seems the only way we can get rid of these Uniparty Swamp creatures is when they die: McCain, Lewis and eventually McConnell, Pelosi et al.

I’d love to dump McConnell this year and get the ball rolling.

23. aol925 says:

It appears that the Congress is a very very expensive retirement home.

24. Rob says:

If this is the only way that criminal lawmakers can be brought to justice during these times, than so be it. Why should I be sad, when this could lead to lives being saved?

25. Kalena says:

Did anyone else find it offensive that this man of dubious character who represents a district in Congress equated his cancer fight to racism? That ridiculous statement he released withered what little sympathy I could gather for his health crisis. Or maybe I am just cranky today.

26. Linus in W.PA. says:

I don’t wish ill health on anyone, but I’ve reached the point where I have no sorrow or sympathy for some of these scumbags.

For example, if Maxine Waters came down with Ebola, I would not feel bad….at all.

I do love, however, that Lewis isn’t giving up his congress seat. It says a lot.

27. Ira Madsen says:

So many prayers, from so many athiests.

28. donnyvee says:

Since I can’t say anything nice..

29. Haveaspine says:

Keep doing your evil deeds all the prayers in the world ain’t going to help you.

30. rich hahn says:

Something I can’t understand is why people insist on staying in Congress. He’s 79. How egotistical is it to think he can’t be replaced? Or is it that he wants all the attention he gets if he dies while in Congress.

I am sorry he has this disease, but that’s how life works. Be gracious and let somebody in your district have the honor of replacing you.

31. jersey814 says:

Anotherone bites the dust.

32. mossback says:

So sorry he has cancer……..but ……..he will not be missed.

33. realeyecandy1 says:

meh … my give a damn is busted for those who screwed the American people for years. He’s lived the “high” life on our dime. I personally don’t care if he croaks within the next few seconds, he was a sorry worker for the people.

34. tsmifjones says:

fight for freedom my ass… swamp rat. What house reps boycotted Obama on his day? NONE! The man’s a racist ahole, that’s why he boycotted President Trump! He needs to go to Little Rock for his health care, those doctors will fix him right up… until he’s dead or his insurance runs out!

35. Trent Telenko says:

I hope that G-d has mercy on Congressman John Lewis’s soul.

I’m feeling much less forgiving…

…which is something else to add to my next confessional visit list. >sigh<

36. Benedict Comey says:

There’s no escaping karma

37. Jimmy Jack says:

I won’t say Trump Curse, I won’t say Trump Curse, I won’t say Trump Curse……

38. G Michael says:

Another dead or dying racist.

39. Charlie Hargrave says:

Is this lying, traiterous pos gong to resign ?

40. Emuuuu says:

Bye congressman. Days are numbered brah!

41. moe ham head says:

oh no im all broken up inside