Chopper pressers are the best pressers. Earlier today President Trump paused to deliver remarks on current events to the press pool as he departed the White House for a trip to Florida.  [Video and Transcript Below]

[Transcript] – THE PRESIDENT: Hello, everybody. That’s a very bright sun. Beautiful day in Washington.

I will say that we’ve had tremendous reports coming out of the economy — it’s been incredible — and numbers like we haven’t seen before. And we have the strongest economy in the world: 266,000 jobs; you can add another 40 [thousand] to that. It’s about 300,000 jobs. Very importantly, it’s 50- or 55,000 manufacturing jobs. We’re the envy of the world. Our economy is the envy of the world, and we’re going to keep it that way. So that’s very important.

I spoke with the King of Saudi Arabia. They are devastated in Saudi Arabia. We’re finding out what took place, whether it’s one person or a number of people. And the King will be involved in taking care of families and loved ones. He feels very strongly. He’s very, very devastated by what happened and what took place. Likewise, the Crown Prince. They are devastated by what took place in Pensacola. And I think they’re going to help out the families very greatly.

But, right now, they send their condolences. And, as you know, I’ve sent my condolences. It’s a very shocking thing. And we’ll find out — we’ll get to the bottom of it very quickly. This has been done for many decades. We’ve been doing this with other countries, foreign countries. I guess we’re going to have to look into the whole procedure. We’ll start that immediately.

And other than that, anybody have any questions?

Q Did Rudy Giuliani tell you why he was going to Europe? And do you approve?

THE PRESIDENT: Well, I just know he came back from someplace, and he’s going to make a report, I think to the Attorney General and to Congress. He says he has a lot of good information. I have not spoken to him about that information.

But Rudy, as you know, has been one of the great crime fighters of the last 50 years. And he did get back from Europe just recently, and I know — he has not told me what he found, but I think he wants to go before Congress and say — and also to the Attorney General and the Department of Justice. I hear he’s found plenty, yeah.

Q Mr. President, how do you plan on reengaging North Korea in the negotiations?

THE PRESIDENT: Well, we’ll see about North Korea. I’d be surprised if North Korea acted hostiley [sic]. I have a very good relationship with Kim Jong Un. I think we both want to keep it that way. He knows I have an election coming up. I don’t think he wants to interfere with that. But we’ll have to see.

He’s somebody that I’ve gotten along with very well for three years, and he’s gotten along with me very well. So we’ll see how it goes. But I really don’t think he wants to interfere with the election. I think he’d like to see something happen. The relationship is very good, but, you know, there is certain hostility, there’s no question about it. I don’t know that his relationship with South Korea is very good, but we’re going to find out.

Q Mr. President, did the U.S. negotiate at all the other Americans held in Iran in this round of negotiations?

THE PRESIDENT: Yeah, we’re very happy to have our hostage back. The whole Princeton University community is very thrilled. And there was a one-on-one hostage swap. And we are very — actually, I think it was a great thing for Iran. I think it was great to show that we can do something. It might have been a precursor as to what can be done.

But we have our hostage back. We’ve been trying to get him back. He was taken during the Obama administration. We got him back during the Trump administration, so we’re very happy about that.

Q Mr. President, will you testify in the Senate impeachment trial? Will you testify?

THE PRESIDENT: Say it? What?

Q Will you testify in the Senate —

THE PRESIDENT: Well, I don’t know. I know this: That the impeachment thing is a total hoax. The numbers have totally swung our way. They don’t want to see impeachment, especially in the swing states; they’ve swung our way. I’ve never seen a swing like this. Because people realize it’s a total hoax. We had a perfect conversation. It was only a conversation. Nothing came out of the conversation except a good relationship with Ukraine. And the people see that it’s just a continuation of this three-year witch hunt.

And I’m looking forward to seeing the IG report. I hear they’re announcing it on Monday. And I look forward very much to seeing what happens with the Durham report, maybe even more importantly — because it’s a horrible thing that took place and it should never happen to another President.

So I’ll be going to Florida right now. We have a very, very big and successful meeting with Republicans, and we’re also meeting with Jewish committees — and separately; we’re doing two. And I believe you’re going to be covering at least one of them.

So I’ll see you in a little while. Thank you.

END 2:57 P.M. EST

This entry was posted in Big Government, Big Stupid Government, Donald Trump, media bias, President Trump, Press Secretary - Trump, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

63 Responses to President Trump Delivers Impromptu Remarks Departing White House – Video and Transcript…

1. Tall Texan says:

Cool as the other side of the pillow and it drives the media jackals bananas.

• fangdog says:

If Trump was a Bulldog, the media would be a fire hydrant on its way to the helicopter.

• FreeSociety says:

Trump does not realize all the damage around him that is being done. In the last 3 years Internet Censorship has exploded, and become accepted as the new “norm”. And with Google, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, etc. all having total power over what you can view and access, and what is and what is not permitted on the Internet …. we have come very close to a point of no Return. We are losing our rights to free speech, and free expression — and also free assembly as well (with violent attack-groups like ANTIFA supported by the Police). The Mainstream New Media lies to us each and every single day.

The 2018 Election was stolen by the Democrats/Globalists oligarchy. The same is likely to happen again in 2020 regardless of the Impeachment results. President Trump has not treated this massive Censorship problem with the High Importance that it deserves. We are losing our Country. Nothing at all is being done about it.

Trumps “tweets”, and campaign rallies are just not enough here. Big Tech needs to be aggressively broken up, and The Deep State needs to be Jailed (not merely exposed in some report). If Free speech and an open Internet is taken away, then we all become voiceless … and there is no way to ever get it back again.

America will never be great until the Free Speech is assured and protected, the Internet is completely open and uncensored, and the Mainstream Media (under CIA control) is dealt with. Without that the corruption will continue to thrive, and all Independent thought will be starved out. And that means our Elections will produce totally false results (Joe Biden) with no ability to reverse it.

• Peoria Jones says:

“Trump does not realize all the damage around him that is being done.”

Absolutely ridiculous! Donald J. Trump was more aware of all this than you or I, long before he was even elected President. He has teams of experts collecting and analyzing data, working toward real solutions.

He has spoken on the subject OFTEN. His administration has had multiple meetings with these tech big-wigs. It appears you haven’t been paying attention.

So just exactly WHAT do you expect him (one man alone, President Trump) to do to fix this for you? Wave a magic wand? Are you aware he’s being impeached? Or that he has both parties in Congress working against him? Or that even though he must follow the law, he has a judicial branch thumbing their noses at the Constitution to thwart everything he tries to accomplish?

You needn’t bother answering. Your time would be better spent doing something to help the man, if you care so much.

• Ellis says:

They thought he would resign. They still think of him like a politician. He could care less about the impeachment scam because he holds all the cards.

2. Patience says:

Most definitely …. a man in command !
    >Winner!!!!!!

Love me MY President Trump

3. DJ Snyder says:

Hopefully the Durham report has some indictments to go along with it… 😉

• emet says:

I think we will see indictments, but prosecutions designed to fail. That is, minimal case preparation and allowing the defense to essentially select the jury. I have more hope in assets forfeiture and IRS investigations to recover stolen taxpayer monies.

• jeans2nd says:

What Durham report?
      Prosecutors don’t write reports. Prosecutors make indictments and prosecute, or close the case. Durham is a prosecutor.
      Why would you think Durham is writing a report?

4. philip lee horner says:

Hopefully he gets some golf in. That drives them nuts too.

5. SpotTheSpook says:

SD Still say there’s no such thing as a “Durham Report”?

• Dutchman says:

/s,..Oh, sure, it will go on the stack, right on top of the HUBER report. Y’all remember the DEVASTATING Huber report, right? The two 747’s full of documents and conputers, siezed from the,Clinton foundation?

And of coarse, Huber operating in Utah, so he could investigate and report on the,NSA database breeches?

No,…huh. short memories, I guess./S

• California Joe says:

Durham will announce indictments and arrests. There won’t be a formal report that we will see BUT in most major indictments there something called a Pros-memo which is prepared by the Assistant US Attorneys assigned to the investigation. The Pros-memo outlines and presents to the US ATTORNEY in the district (in this case AG Barr) the identity of the persons being charged, the specific federal counts charged such 18USC1001 False Statements or 18USC1341 and 1343 Mail and Wire Fraud and then lays out the evidence supporting the counts. In addition, the possible defenses are discussed. The indictment and Pros-memo are reviewed by supervisors who make suggestions for changes before approval by the US Attorney. At which time the Assistant US Attorney will present the evidence to the Grand Jury typically through one or two of the agents who worked on the case, possibly a financial investigator from the US Attorney’s Office will trace and explain the flow of payments to/from the targets and sometimes an additional fact witness who is familiar with the process and requirements (in this case a FISA affidavit) before leaving the grand jurors to deliberate and vote in secret. Typically the presentation takes about 2 hours. When the grand jury votes a True Bill the prosecutor takes the paperwork to the duty magistrate who signs the arrest warrants and typically an order sealing the arrest and indictments until the parties involved are in custody!

• kittylenoir says:

I was surprised and happy to hear that come right out of his mouth. God knows how much I love this President (this coming from an educated minority woman, who supported Obama (twice) – one of the groups that democrats say don’t support the President) and he won’t be pushed out of office. He will fight like hell and there will be millions that will support him.

• Actually I wasn’t expecting a report just indictments.

6. todayistheday99 says:

“Mr. President, how many articles to you expect to be impeached on?”

What a stupid question to ask. Wouldn’t it be funny the dumb @ss yelling that accidentally walked into the helicopter blades.

• Yy4u says:

Remember Obama’s press conferences? Mr. President, what makes you so wonderful?
      Mr. President, would you allow me to kiss your…ring? And the difficult one. Mr. President, do you know what makes Republicans so dastardly? The media disgusts me

7. All Too Much. says:

I love the sound pf whirling blades in the background.
    Better, even, than the smell of napalm in the morning.

8. rvsueandcrew says:

President Trump enjoys dropping a remark here and there about Rudy Guiliani bringing “a lot of good information” back to the AG and Congress. He knows it sends panic into the heart of the guilty. Heehee.

9. Loren says:

Well, the President is correct!
    My personnel experience of this, training foriegn pilots has be going on for decades. My basic training was at Travis AFB, in Texas. On the rear occasion we were allowed to go to the PX to buy personnel products. I saw some different looking guys in funny looking uniforms. A flight mate said they were ‘Iran’s’ being trained to pilot F104’s, of course this was in the 70’s ( during the time of Shah Pahlavi).

My personnel opinion, train them in their own countries or train individuals of the countries to return and train their pilots back home. Makes more sense! We have been waging war in those countries for decades now.

The people of those countries are very revenge minded and their religion demands it, do not give them any opportunity. Do not allow them to care out their fantasies of martyrdom for jihad!

• Bill_M says:

I’ve attended schools with numerous foreign military students, including many Saudis, Israelis, Jordanians, Iranians, Brits, Aussies, Germans, Nigerians, Kenyans, you name it. We have been doing this for years and years.

• yucki says:

They keep our military industries roaring, pay us top dollar (for the best)!
      For that kind of money they get VIP treatment. These are top-of-the-heap Saudis, including members of the royal family. We’ve got to be wary, perhaps enlist the help of their own government in vetting them.

10. All Too Much says:

POTUS said “hostiley”! Impeach him!!!

11. spoogels says:

Paul Sperry
    @paulsperry_
    BREAKING NEWS: A number of Saudi nationals enrolled in pilot training at the Naval Air Station in Pensacola, Fla., that was attacked Friday by a Saudi jihadist enrollee remain unaccounted for and may be AWOL, sources familiar with the federal investigation tell me…developing…

12. spoogels says:

Paul Sperry
    @paulsperry_

13. fractionalexponent says:

Does Jim Acosta attend these Trump White House Press Corpse lashings in the cold rain and Marine helicopter prop wash?

January should be fun… heehee…

14. spoogels says:

Reading @DevinNunes
    lawsuit against @cnn
    . It’s something. This is how it started, but the facts in here are incontrovertible. @cnn
    is #FakeNews

15. RJ says:

Last shouted question: “How many articles do you expect to be impeached on?” The President walks away without answering.

I will answer for President Trump: “Who cares, they are all phony!” ”

“Oh, and by the way…please pray for Nancy to do something about the poop, needles, and homelessness in San Francisco, she’s had so many years to help yet nothing seems to be working!”

16. spoogels says:

‘Hero’ trainee alerted responders to shooter after being shot five times

Its from the WaPoop but I wont go to their website

17. spoogels says:

Michelle Malkin has a long thread re the Saudis in the US

• freespeechfanatic says:

Not pleased with the President heralding his defense of Saudi Arabia. Meanwhile, the defense secretary allegedly refuses to label the event terrorism. It’s a “tragic accident.” I suppose that’s an improvement from “workplace violence.” Pretty sad.

• yucki says:

Saudis are VERY touchy.
      Remember how they beat up on Canada for a “disrespectful” tweet?
      They buy BILLIONS of dollars of our stuff – and that’s not our own “military aid” ping-pong.

We’re extra tolerant for “good” customers. QATAR {spit.} ought to be squashed like a poisonous spider. But the wicked Emir got a royal welcome from our President, smiles all around in the Oval Office.

Like it or not, those are facts of life.

18. spoogels says:

US Defense Secretary Still Won’t Label Attack at Pensacola Naval Base as ‘Terrorism’

Theres something rotten in the Navy

• yucki says:

Not just the navy.
      We continue to feed off the Islamic honey-pot. We’re deeply infiltrated by the MB, and massive cash is strewn like rose petals wherever political Islam wants “friends”.

19. barnabusduke says:

That first line: THE PRESIDENT: Hello, everybody. That’s a very bright sun. Beautiful day in Washington… I keep thinking about the phrase that “Sunlight is the best disinfectant” Maybe it’s just me…;)

20. @ChicagoBri says:

That was the worst noise presser you’ve ever posted, Sundance…almost unbearable.

• I Hear You Now says:

Thank you, Sundance, for taking all the time you do (multiple times a day oftentimes) to transcribe all these videos so we can read them (and not have to listen to the chopper if we do not wish to).

• JC says:

Gotta tell ya’, SD, I LOVE chopper din over the cacophony of J Acosta’s and A Ryan’s lips flapping like beaver tails smacking the surface of a pond. Even better: that beautiful chopper is a massive improvement over Acosta’s and Ryan’s sour mugs. Did I do it again? Did I write that out loud?

21. Hans says:

My Christmas’s present..Rudy addresses congress about the billions of dollars laundered in Ukraine…there is a slight pause then Pelosi and Schiff are led out under arrest by military police.

22. Kay123 says:

I don’t play the “media game” either. I have been unable to
    watch any news because the cable network is haywire as usual.
    Those airwaves must be scrambled because they were losing the
    battle against POTUS with their petty nit-picking lies.
    So….they block everything but sports and old black and white shows.
    (but JOHNNY CARSON RERUNS ARE STILL DARNED FUNNY)

Meanwhile……
    The screwballs that are jamming radio waves think they are so clever….
    but not to worry….there are other ways to stay abreast of news.

Bet my bottom dollar it will all be fixed by the end of next month.😋
    If not …..who cares…. it is nothing but commercials, anyway. A
    hoorrible waste of time !

23. letty bromenschenkel says:

aw POOR TRUMP
    He Does not even know how to be a racist:

Blacks Outperform Whites – Minorities, Non-College Grads, Blue-Collar Workers IN Greatest Gains in Trump’s Historic Economy

24. Rynn69 says:

I don’t think the “press” have any idea how inept they are. PDJT comes out and immediately discusses two topics of HUGE importance to the American people – the economy and terrorism. And what do this dolts ask? Questions about a scam “impeachment” circus. SMH. Just unbelievable the disconnect.