Corn Pop Slayer Has a New Campaign Slogan…

Former Vice President and historic slayer of the ‘Corn Pop’ gang, Joe Biden, is hoping to kick start his Iowa campaign with a fresh new slogan. This is not a spoof.

(Campaign Tweet Link)

Looking at this branding decision is enough to make us wonder if there isn’t a sneaky operative within the Biden campaign who is telling them to do stuff like this. Quite possibly the next campaign decision will be to start handing out butterscotch candy.

This also happened today….  Also not a spoof… For some apparent reason during the rollout to introduce the new and improved Joe Biden, the candidate just started randomly nibbling on his wife’s fingers while she was on stage giving an introduction speech at the very first event for their new “Malarkey” Iowa tour.

I’m not exactly sure what’s going on, but ever since the Corn Pop episode, things around Biden have only gotten more strange.

This entry was posted in Big Government, Dem Hypocrisy, Election 2020, Joe Biden, media bias, Professional Idiots, propaganda. Bookmark the permalink.

339 Responses to Corn Pop Slayer Has a New Campaign Slogan…

1. Christine says:

If I was playing Scrabble with the letters spelling:

N O M A L A R K E Y

I’d only be 2 letters away from spelling “Mar-a-lago”! 😊

2. Vito Romano says:

Creepy Joe Biden awkwardly bites his wife’s finger onstage…NoMalarkey !

3. Les Standard says:

And just think, he’s prettiest girl at the Prog Dim dance

4. Daninmal28 says:

Biden, Comey, Rosenstein, Mueller, Weissmann… etc. There are a WHOLE lotta creepy a$$holes in power in our federal government, folks. G-D bless DJT and his staff and family!

5. Jeffrey c says:

It’s expected to do better than Bernie Sanders’ “you kids get off my grass” tour.

6. Sounds like he is transforming into Caligula before our very eyes. A demented man.

7. Rosemaryflower says:

Joe Biden.
    Dementia.

8. Lanna says:

This may be a very subtle attack on President Trump. Or it may just be the usual gang of fools.

I’m a fan of Walt Kelly, creator of the Pogo comic strip. I got interested in politics at a very early age because of Walt’s political satire, specifically The Pogo Papers, which I first read about seven years after its publication. I later read compilations of the strip and other publications.

One of the characters in the comic strip (set in the Okefenokee SWAMP,) was Simple J. Malarkey. Sorry to use wiki as a source, but wiki does a good job of outlining the character:

“Perhaps the most famous example of the strip’s satirical edge came into being on May 1, 1953, when Kelly introduced a friend of Mole’s: a wildcat named “Simple J. Malarkey”, an obvious caricature of Senator Joseph McCarthy. This showed significant courage on Kelly’s part, considering the influence the politician wielded at the time and the possibility of scaring away subscribing newspapers.[13]

When The Providence Bulletin issued an ultimatum in 1954, threatening to drop the strip if Malarkey’s face appeared in the strip again, Kelly had Malarkey throw a bag over his head as Miss “Sis” Boombah (a Rhode Island Red hen) approached, explaining “no one from Providence should see me!” Kelly thought Malarkey’s new look was especially appropriate because the bag over his head resembled a Klansman’s hood.[14] (Kelly later attacked the Klan directly, in a comic nightmare parable called “The Kluck Klams”, included in The Pogo Poop Book, 1966.)

Malarkey appeared in the strip only once after that sequence ended, during Kelly’s tenure, on October 15, 1955. Again his face was covered, this time by his speech balloons as he stood on a soapbox shouting to general uninterest. Kelly had planned to defy the threats made by the Bulletin and show Malarkey’s face, but decided it was more fun to see how many people recognized the character and the man he lampooned by speech patterns alone. When Kelly got letters of complaint about kicking the senator when he was down (McCarthy had been censured by that time, and had lost most of his influence), Kelly responded, “They identified him, I didn’t.”[15]

Malarkey reappeared on April 1, 1989, when the strip had been resurrected by Larry Doyle and Neal Sternecky. It was hinted that he was a ghost.”

• Darklich123 says:

You know McCarthy was right correct? He was the last person who sounded the alarm that we should have listened to. Communists have subverted is ever since. Half of what you think you know is commie propaganda.

• Lanna says:

Yes, I know he was right. The communist infiltration of our government was real but undocumented. The Venona transcripts proved that in the 1990s. There were at least 100 in the State Department. The FDR and Truman administrations were rife with commies and the Eisenhower administration had many holdovers.

The Florida legislature sounded the alarm at a later date, 1962 or 1963. A list of 42 identified communist goals to subvert America was read into the legislative record. Many have been achieved.

• Pogo is still proudly displayed on a downtown Waycross water tower. My 12 year old asked me who in the world that was on our way home after Thanksgiving.

9. IGiveUp says:

Was “Tippecanoe and Joe Too” already taken?

10. FlaDiver says:

I understand that terminated Newsweek journalist Jessica Kwong will be joining Joe Biden’s “Malarkey” Iowa tour as the new campaign spokesperson.

11. juniornaturel says:

a mind is a terrible thing to waste

12. DSP2 says:

Joe, you have a major problem with your new motto. YOU LIE. It is that obvious and simple to know and understand. Just go away.

13. Zippy says:

Vote Biden and get free candy for everyone!

14. Paul Cohen says:

Can someone photoshop the Bus to read “PURE Malarkey”…..

I think that would be a viral hit!!

p.s. does anyone under the age of 60 even know what “malarkey” means?? I am a Boomer and I barely know what it means, i.e., I don’t think I’ve ever heard an actual person use the word, although I have seen it enough in writing to have some idea…. The Biden campaign is running on fumes.

• zekness says:

we already have a team afoot with the new bumper stickers:

” the first one to cooperate get the best deals”

we’ve allocated 1,000 of them for his bus…at every stop…at every town.

with citizens at each stop who will be asking him really disruptive questions like:

can you explain why your son does not want his taxes returned?

can you explain why you have to back track on just about every single political opinion you have made over the last 35 years.

joe, if donald trump was running for the democractic ticket, would you consider his successes good for this country?

joe, other than your congressional salary …can you list where you have accumulated ALL your wealth and assets?

joe, why doesn’t obama support you now?

joe, do you realize people don’t trust you just like they learned to not trust hillary clinton…you don’t have to respond to that….it’s just us letting you know because its obvious you aren’t breathing oxygen anymore.

Joe, do you even know what malarkey is..?

15. Emuuuu says:

Malarkey! Malarkey? THAT is is his catch-word now?? I wonder what kind of whippersnappers, pipsqueaks, and striplings he is trying to attract.

• zekness says:

I would imagine, it would be nincompoops, dolts, dotards, schmos, ding-dongs, and mooncalfs.

malarkians…nitwits that engage in malarkey-esk behavior.

those sort of people.

he has lots of them…easily misled…fooled 4 times and smile kind of people.

16. Lester Smith says:

New nickname for Joe (nibbles). Good old Joe’s new slogan should be (No malarkey only GAS) or (THE BUCK STOPS HERE) that says it all.

• Adele Virtue says:

well he is also called Bite Me, correct? He was just doing what he does. I have an aunt who knew him, she was from Delaware and she said he was the stupidest man she had ever met.

17. Lester Smith says:

Joe’s campaign isn’t runing on fumes, its running on Methane and thats no malarkey.

18. Super Elite Lt. Col. Covfefe999 says:

I really don’t think anyone has used the word “malarkey” since maybe 1965. Except Biden.

• zekness says:

and he was the only guy back then too.

he doesn’t even really know what it means…he just like saying words that sound silly..

I swear when I watch this guy, I’ve seen him before….that creepy janitor that would walk into the boy’s bathroom at every class break and erupt into some nonsensical musing about the good ole days..grinning like some idiot at his attempts at humor, like anyone of us even cared…that guy was immune to feedback too.

we knew the janitor did this because…that’s really the only time, he could have a captive audience..

in the hallways people just rushed by him …it was sad…but you had to do it…if you gave him any of your time, he would just go

on
      and on
      and on

it would never end.

he would still be talking and raising his voice as you walked away…and most of the time, even follow you into the classroom …and almost always told my the teacher..

ok, joe…class is about to start, I am going to have to ask you to leave now.

oh…ok…talk to you guys later.

and he did.

joe biden reminds me of that guy,

creepy…and something basically broken.

like he is completely unaware at all about how he is perceived.

• jello333 says:

Yeah, I totally know what you mean. Most of us have known at least one sad, pathetic person like that during our lifetime. And you’re right, despite feeling sorry for them, you really do NOT want to be around them much… which actually makes me feel a bit guilty. Actually, I hate to say it, but the recent stuff I’ve seen from Biden… well, I’m starting to feel a bit sorry for the guy. Something wrong with him, I’m not even joking.

• X XYZ says:

No need to feel guilty for anyone that wealthy, such as the Bidens are. Need we mention that the Bushes, the Clintons and the Obamas all became very wealthy by swilling in the swamp by doing the same? Do you know that insider trading by those high in government positions and doing influence peddling are not illegal? The sad part is that all of that family (all those families?) know and care about is money, gained through political power.

Everyone in the swamp is obsessed with power and money. They think there is nothing wrong with them, there is something wrong with us. They are clever, not stupid. Actually, they are correct. WE are the ones who fell for it – and these past leaders are now untouchable, having left office and they are now laughing all the way to the bank. We ELECTED them and enriched them. “Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.” HAHAHAHAHA!!!

But the best thing about America is that we can VOTE ‘EM OUT! We can, if we have not become so brainwashed and brain dead so as to actually DO it.

19. Les Standard says:

Very disturbing…

20. mr.piddles says:

I’m surprised Doddering Joe hasn’t been caught on video yet referring to Peter Doocy as “Buster Brown” in a media scrum.

‘”Mr. Biden, Mr. Biden… do you have any comment on recent reports that your son, Hunter, was invol…”
    “Now you listen here, Buster Brown! I don’t want any more malarkey comin’ outta you! You got me, fella?”

Can’t you just hear him saying that? I can.

• zekness says:

I can also hear that in a broken tempo and cadence, with some strange finger twiggling, and his wife interrupting to get his thoughts back on track with her typical finale’

“and that’s whats’ important”.

it gets old…really old…

tone deaf at so many levels these two goats.

21. pocaMAGAjunta says:

That gap between democrat’s self awareness and reality is a rapidly expanding universe. While Biden proudly envisions this bus as the center piece of his presidential library, everyone else sees just another exhibit crammed into overloaded Biden Museum of Political Gaffe.

As democrats continue to exhibit delusions of grandeur, it will be clear to American voters who is mentally unfit for office.

22. mr.piddles says:

Food For Thought…

If Dr. Jill is so smart, why didn’t she put a stop to this before it even saw the light of day? Did Dr. Jill think this was a good idea?

23. 4EDouglas says:

I’ve never used, to my knowledge-“malarkey”-I’ve written scientific papers in college, did a bit of newspaper work (learned to loathe the media by doing so.) ,evaluations of employees, reports and
    write-ups.”Malarkey” seems to only fit Joe’s campaign…
    Honestly it is truly pathetic.

• Zippy says:

From the date of origin, he must be going after the usual dead and buried vote.

ma·lar·key /məˈlärkē/

Origin
      1920s: of unknown origin.

• mr.piddles says:

Not only does Old Man Joe like made up words… he likes really old made up words.

I wonder… maybe his campaign wanted to really crank the dial a couple notches and call it the “No Shenanigans Tour”, but that sounded “too Irish”.

• Marty says:

My dad born in 1921. His favorite words were malarkey, what a bunch of hooey, and shenanigans. Sometimes he used all three in the same sentence

• zekness says:

yeah, my pawpaw would invent words…and they were really amusing because not only silly, but seemed to actually be the right way to describe something.

he made them his own brand of humor…real comic genuis.

googlyelmo

that was one word he would use…he would drop in when he heard some moron trying to fake up some BS. he would just say googlyelmo.

it always made me laugh…

another word he invented that i’ve never heard before or after..

blattermush

same kind of word…used to describe another moron who could not put a thought together …like cramming a bunch of nonsense together aka, gobbledygook.

• X XYZ says:

Lawyers and salesmen talk gobbledygook. Farmers use words like hogwash and “bullshit”. To some we can politely say “nonsense”. To others we say BULLSHIT! (Hey, if our president can say the word in public, so can I.) Trump knows when to use either, depending on the circumstances. He’s not a rube, he’s not a boob, he’s a businessman, and he thinks like one. Actually, he cannot think otherwise. That’s another reason why the left and the swamp hates him so intensely.

But isn’t it interesting how the leftists have recently taken the high road, and have now become so newly puritanical in their approach?

• Inca Hoots says:

My dad was born in 1921. His favorite words were malarkey shenanigans and what a bunch of hooey. Sometimes to use all three in the same sentence!

• JTR says:

In The Oxford English Dictionary, It says it is slang for nonsense. I have an old 1979 version in paperback. It doesn’t say anything about it’s origin.

24. Pale rider says:

First glance…the bus is way too long!

• ncbirdnwrd says:

Short bus!! Lol

• mr.piddles says:

I think they should have gone longer. Add a mobile food service trailer called “The Olde Time Soda Shop”. They could serve Nathan’s Hot Dogs (official sponsor), Cream Sodas, and Root Beer Floats.

BTW, I love all three of those things, so I’m only half-smirking.

• Paprika says:

Well, it has to be a long bus in order to put the definition of malarkey on the side towards the back (seriously look at the picture of the bus). Otherwise how would many young democrat voters know what malarkey meant?

Nothing like a winning catchphrase that you have to give the definition of so 80% of the voters that never heard or used that word will understand it. He must personally hire his own Slow Joe staff.

• X XYZ says:

Dictionaries are now out of fashion – but the young know how to Google for information (don’t we all?).
        Senile old Joe only knows how to try to attract voters as old as he is: namely what is left of ol’ Hillary’s base. Hillary, Bernie, Joe… all old, all old money. It’s becoming “old hat”.

Their age and their mentality will defeat themselves. Trump is also old in years. But Trump doesn’t think “old”. Maybe we are as old as we think we are.

Think about it…

25. Zippy says:

Money trail of Ukraine corruption engulfs Obama White House

26. Zippy says:

Trump’s version: “No Oligarchy!”

27. Emuuuu says:

Does the bus have a bumper sticker that reads: Gas, grass, or ass … nobody rides for free …

28. ncbirdnwrd says:

Back in the 50’s and ’60’s, there was a cartoon in the Chicago Tribune about a parakeet named Malarkey. The strip was called Mostly Malarkey and the cartoonist actually had a parakeet by that name. My parents were good friends of the cartoonist and many years ago, he wrote my brother and me into a strip. We were young children and needless to say, we thought we were famous! The bottom line: I’ve always known what this word meant. Joe is full of malarkey!

29. 2112 is here says:

I hear Corn Pops dad, Mr Corn Cobb, is divorcing Mrs Corn Hole because she was caught in the Corn Silk with Hunter Biden.

30. malarkey? .. peeps under 40 will need their phone (those that bother)

At his rally, Trump called ‘bullshit’ on impeachment .. phone not required.

31. Lisa chemat says:

Local commercial now permanently embedded in my brain ☹️

32. Truthfilter says:

Something is up with this. The Dems need Joe to stay in the race so they can continue to accuse PDT of abusing his power by wanting to investigate his “political opponents.” Meanwhile, they’re going to paint him as a victim-an old, out of touch grandpa—and they’ll call us mean for making fun of him.

33. zekness says:

the no malarkey sandwich:

two slices of bread, some meat, and HOLD THE BIDEN

the cost? priceless

They are selling out fast…When we run out, we plan on offering

Ukraine special: that’s a 1 Billion dollar sandwich, offered only to diners who are willing to eat with biden. this one has the malarkey on it which explains the steep price…we pass this one around, so it serves alot of people…very special people.

34. Curtis Gomes says:

This is all indicative of just how goofy Joe Biden is. The guy is a gigantic buffoon. For us, he’s the gift that keeps on giving…

35. X XYZ says:

Maybe Senile Joe thought his wife was giving him the finger???

36. zekness says:

people like joe biden is the reason why a lot of people are re-thinking the entire human gene editing technology..

because what future generation wants a 123 & me report:

you have a 35 % chance of getting malarkey

37. vfm#7634 says:

Joe Bitin’

38. Now you’re on the trolley, Pops!

I guess Bloomburg already took 23 Skidoo.

39. I’d like the bus to build a custom motor home but I’m not sure if it could ever be decontaminated.

40. De Oppresso Liber says:

Biden is the key to getting them all…..

It looks to me like he’s trying the Vincent Gigante defense.

41. Hoofhearted says:

…can we put in an early offer for his bus or do we have to wait until the bitter end to take out his trash?

42. digleigh says:

NO MALARKEY? Definition: nonsense; foolish language, etc…… After less than 10 min. on the road, he violates his own slogan….Roaches?, kids playing with my leg hairs?, chewing on my wife’s finger??? This guy needs help….Please , family, do the right thing!

43. shipley130 says:

No malarkey…No Lamar Key (the Kardashians own the keys).

44. Super Elite says:

It’s difficult to believe that someone running for President of the USA is that stupid. Kids playing with his hairy legs?