After careful use of breaks to extend testimony; provide mid-morning and mid-day press statements by impeachment Chairman Adam Schiff; and maximize the manipulation of Ambassador Sondland’s testimony, the impeachment committee gavels back into session late in the day to continue their construct.

For this late evening session two deep state operatives, Laura Cooper, Deputy Assistant Defense Secretary for Ukrainian and Eurasian affairs and David Hale, Undersecretary of State for Political Affairs, continue the impeachment effort:

Fox News LivestreamFox Business LivestreamPBS Livestream Link

This entry was posted in Big Government, Big Stupid Government, Conspiracy ?, Decepticons, Deep State, Dem Hypocrisy, Donald Trump, Election 2020, Impeachment, Legislation, media bias, Notorious Liars, President Trump, Typical Prog Behavior, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

432 Responses to Evening Impeachment Session – Laura Cooper and David Hale Testify – 6:00pm Livestream…

1. Amy2 says:

“I yield to Mr. Schiff for storytime hour.” Love me some Devin Nunes!!

2. jbowen82 says:

As I posted earlier, it’s increasingly obvious that the sham impeachment is a giant obstruction of justice designed to deflect from investigation into Ukraine shenanigans involving Democrats and the Deep State, just as the Mueller investigation was a giant obstruction of justice designed to deflect from investigation into 2016 shenanigans involving Democrats and the Deep State.

• palafox says:

Yes. Isn’t it remarkable that only a couple of days after the Biden video came out, the hit job on Trump/Ukraine manifests. Quite the coincidence. And now no one is talking about Joe’s video. Miraculous.

• annieoakley says:

They have to protect George Soros and his use of billions of State Department money to topple the President of Ukraine and get the MOST corrupt puppet he could find installed as President (of Ukraine). Remember the fire at the State Department? Then it was announced that 6 billion was missing IIRC. Ukraine contributed the most bucks to the Clinton Foundation in 2016 too.

3. Kenji says:

My takeaway from the “Impeachment” farce thus far? … our Federal Govt. is overflowing with functionary deep state employees who ACTUALLY believe THEY are in charge. THEIR “chain of operations” are inviolable. THEY call the shots. THEY believe any POTUS of the (THEIR) opposition Party must bow and scrape before THEIR policies and processes.

The more they talk … the smaller they appear. Tiny little bureaucrats who shuffle you off to Window C to fill out Form D. Listening to these deadwood space-holders give me the shudders. And then I imagine what GS pay grade they’re at … and I just get ANGRY. Cold anger. The taxpayer dollars we WASTE on these ceremonial wastes of space just pisses me off.

If I hear one more Rep. … “thank them for their service” … I’m gonna hurl. “Service”? Really? Show me their paychecks, benefits, bonuses, and pensions … then I’ll tell you about their “service”. I expect every one of these twits I’ve had to listen to take home well over $250k in total compensation. Service, my ass. Self-service by the sound of em.

• Jim in TN says:

That has usually been the case for the State Department. There are many good reasons why Presidents go around them. FDR went around State to learn about and befriend Churchill. JFK went around State to solve the missile crises. The entire opening of diplomatic relations with China not only went around State, but kept State completely in the dark so they could not ruin it.

This would be a much different and worse world if Presidents had to obey the nobodies from State. Getting the nobodies from State to obey and actually work for duly elected Presidents, would make this an even better world. But for now, going around State is how good things happen.

• Sassy says:

Two thumbs up, but wish I had more thumbs to put up! Excellent!

4. Robert W says:

Due to such massive obstruction by the obama administration, deep state operatives, and dems I think it would be a great argument for an actual third term for President Trump. I think the American people would be for a third term so Trump could actually have an entire term to work as President without such obstruction and tyranny against him and US the People.