Sara Carter appears on the nightly meeting of the Tick Tock club to promote her latest tick-tock article claiming the Horowitz report will contain a criminal referral for James Comey. Once the tick-tock material du jour is implanted, the tick-tock committee begins debating the importance of the latest tick and tock.  There seems to be a pattern to this.

If you haven’t watched a tick-tock discussion in the past six months, tonight’s tick-tock might seem like a re-run, it’s not. Tonight, amid prior tick tock claims, and the frequency of tick-tockers over-promoting the ticks and the tocks, ringmaster Hannity expresses both tick-tock frustration and tick-tock certainty:

This entry was posted in Big Government, Big Stupid Government, Cold Anger, Donald Trump, IG Report Comey, IG Report FISA Abuse, IG Report McCabe, media bias, Professional Idiots, Spygate, Spying, THE BIG UGLY, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

247 Responses to Sean Hannity Provides Latest Tick Tock – IG Report Will Contain Criminal Referrals…

1. Every time I hear Hannity talk about ‘his sources’ a little bile rises within my throat…

• taxman1960 says:

Digital, I have to say that I’m beginning to “walk away” from Hannity, especially when he has Lindsey Graham on his show. Graham has NOTHING to add to the show except his “outrage” at the Dem tactics.
      Still waiting for his investigation into the Senate Judiciary events from the Kavanaugh hearings, well over a year ago !!!

• James Patrick Ryan says:

I have to agree with you, taxman. Any other human being’s hands would have fallen off by now if they’d sat on them as long as Graham has sat on his hands over Kavanaugh. And the Tick-Tock show has lost all hope of holding anyone’s attention. Hannity is riding on his ratings, and that train has fallen behind schedule.

• Beginning to walk away? I have not listened to Hannity in months. His Tick Tock bullshit and nothing ever happening finally turned me off. I just watch some independents such as Tim Pool, occasionally Jimmy Dore as his Ukraine coverage is on point, Dan the Man Bongino… and that’s about it.

• chojun says:

I think Hannity has good sources, but they are likely to include John Solomon, Catherine Herridge, DiGenova and Toensing, etc, plus likely some congresscritters like Graham, etc., which means that Hannity could be guilty of a little circular reporting of his own (although I’m sure he has unique sources).

The fact is that he DOJ under the Trump admin is acting very professional at least in the sense that the IG investigation is air-tight and any information coming out about the investigation is going to be limited and potentially unhelpful. If the investigation is to result in prosecutions, and especially if the prosecutions are of former political appointees, then Barr has a very narrow needle to thread in order to avoid the appearance of politics – especially in this ridiculously highly charged political situation.

There’s way too much info in the public about this scandal – what’s already public is earth-shattering in its gravity. If Barr ignores this then Justice will be forever broken in this country. I think both Trump and Barr know this. They’ll do the right thing.

• Randolph Scott says:

” If the investigation is to result in prosecutions, and especially if the prosecutions are of former political appointees, then Barr has a very narrow needle to thread in order to avoid the appearance of politics”,

WTF about this investigation and prosecution is political. The people are guilty of lying, sedition and treason. Everyone of these traitors work for ‘We the People’ and are not above the law. We know that all of the people named in this Hannity clip committed Sedition and Treason. Anyone involved in prosecuting these scumbags is an American Patriot!.
        There is nothing that President Trump and his AG have done in this matter that could be construed as political.

I say drag the scum into court, find them guilty and hang the traitors within 24 hours until they are dead, dead, dead!

• scorpion99man says:

It is not about facts, it is about feelings. If it was just about facts, then HRC would have been disbarred, fined, and given a million years of community service. A regular person would go to jail… Comey et al would have gone to prison.

• Electra says:

Remember, almost all these potential cases against Deep State criminals would be tried in DC courts. The jurors would be pulled from the same population of self-serving bureaucrats that would be on trial. Also, 94% voted for someone other than candidate Trump. There’s no way you’re going to get convictions in DC courts. It’s disgusting. But it’s the way of the world. The best we can hope for is to heap so much disgrace upon the heads of democrats that it will take a generation for them to rise again.

• Your thoughts have merit, but I don’t think I can yet give the Trump DOJ a ‘presumption of professionalism’ due to the already numerous “Decline to prosecute” declarations they have issued in response to mountains of well-evidenced criminal activity by deep state and FBI miscreants.

• A well thought out comment.. I hope you’re right.

• loteal2014 says:

I hate Herridge is leaving or has left. She was the best reporter on Fox imo.

• Bandmeeting says:

Hannity thinks Pearl Harbor is “BREAKING NEWS!!!”.

Also, I don’t need to “buckle up” because I’m sitting in a big stuffed chair—and it doesn’t even have a seatbelt on it.

2. Daniel says:

Kept getting whistle blower information for months. Interesting. Sounds like a delay tactic by the opposition to me. Pretty clever and effective way to cause delay.

• aarmad says:

This appears to be the Barr/Horowitz/Durham effect. Tick tock or whatever there was a crime committed by the fbi/doj/deep state. It is a SERIOUS crime AND TO SAY IT WAS NOT is ridiculous. The IG, AG, and probably Durham are part of the slow walk crowd. That is quite evident especially with the IG report. They will continue indefinitely. Waiting until they feel people have forgotten. NOTHING will happen. They all will walk and another step is taken towards losing your FREEDOM!

• chojun says:

I don’t think it’s a delay tactic. Whistleblowers likely were coming forward to avoid culpability when they figuratively heard Durham/Horowitz sniffing at their doorstep.

Don’t forget that all of these people thought Hillary was going to win, which means they were careless about covering their tracks. By the time Trump won the election, all of their actions were forever memorialized in official Government records and that could not be undone.

Their only remedy would be attempting to remove the POTUS under the color of law.

• Ray says:

The trouble is that nobody has been hauled in and faced with spending a long time in prison or flip. If it meant anything that would be long done by now.
        Hope springs eternal but if it is of any scope there is always that as part of it.

• Remember under AG Sessions, whenever any hard incriminating evidence would begin to turn up, you’d hear about numerous Immunity Agreements that were suddenly handed out to the perps like Halloween candy — not for flipping, but just to protect the coup participants.

3. Criminal referrals from the IG mean nothing if they are followed by declinations to prosecute

• dwpender says:

I am convinced that the public release of the IG’s “Comey Report” was delayed by Barr until DOJ made its decision on prosecution. DOJ declined. I believe Barr wanted no more public announcements (a la IG MYE Report and McCabe) about major figure criminal referrals prior to DOJ decisions.

If I’m right, any public acknowledgment that the IG referred Comey will mean either a substantially simultaneous indictment or another “declined prosecution” disclosure. I’m dubious about any Comey indictment. We’ll see.

• swal106 says:

Or, most likely, Plea Bargains…

4. jnearen2013 says:

I will believe it when I see it. Even then, as we have seen with McCabe, it doesn’t mean a prosecution will ensure. Barr is deep state.

5. Danny staggers says:

The last IG report had 7 criminal referrals, how many got prosecuted? ZERO!

6. Conservative Tea says:

Comey was already criminally referred and skated.

7. larrythelogger says:

Pillow and strawberry sales sky rocket on “new” breaking story of possible indictments. Eric Ciaramella has to be laughing his ass off. Overnight FBI office janitor who used Comey’s office computer to check on his car loan between midnight and one in the morning will be the one indicted. He’ll join the ABC employee who did NOT leak the Epstein story but was fired anyway for leaking the Epstein story. FBI, DOJ, Senate, House Dems, MOST House Republicans, State Department, and CIA congratulate themselves and give themselves raises and promotions. Hannity outraged but sells a crap load more pillows. Gosh, how do I know that?

• Zippy says:

LOL! Nice list. We here are the TRULY woke, aware of how corrupt to the very core virtually EVERYTHING is. I’d say that ignorance is bliss except for the fact that I’ve reached the point of not giving a damn about things I can apparently do nothing about and, instead, chuckle at the blind idiocracy of this country.

Here’s another optimistic thought for the day: Did we really win the Cold War considering that we have thousands of Marxists indoctrinating kids in publicly funded universities? Would we say that we completely won WWII if thousands of Nazis were in the same positions?

• Baby El says:

Zippy –
        Lets see…. the EU dictates policy among member states. The EU is dominated by Germany and their poolboy France.

So… Yes, we won WWII, but it didn’t seem to affect the outcome.

• Yy4u says:

All I can say is when the Deep State is powerful enough to pull off an Epstein it is doubtful anyone will be held accountable for practicing politics.

8. We want frog walks not tick tocks!
    We want frog walks not tick tocks!
    We want frog walks not tick tocks!
    We want frog walks not tick tocks!

9. aarmad says:

YOU have frog walls

10. msdollie says:

Is that how old Hannity will be when “Tick Tock” finally explodes?

11. Give me a hint? What’s tick tock?

• johneb18 says:

“Tick-tock”, I believe, is something, that Hannity and many others started to say to the Deep State players because the time of their indictments was coming nigh, but it’s been a couple of years now, and every time it is to happen, “Tick-tock right around the bend” becomes delayed for some reason or another… so “Tick-tock” is the hope/hype of Justice prevailing “any time now.”

12. AccountabilityPlease says:

If you don’t think the report is accurate, why put it out there? Conservatives have enough enemies. Why tear each other down?

• Zippy says:

As Dan Bongino has said, correctly I think, MANY “Republicans” are effectively Democrats, but no Democrats are effectively Republicans. Most Republicans are beyond our means big government enthusiasts to be paid for by borrowing while the Dims are borrow AND tax big government enthusiasts.

There are very few actual conservatives in CONgress. Here’s a list with a total of 40 members:

Liberty Caucus

Freedom Caucus

• dawg says:

I believe sundance is warning us to not buy into the delay tactics.

I think hes saying they are purposely slow walking all of this as long as possible, until maybe after impeachment, or the election, hoping we forget or something, etc, etc…

They keep sending out little tick tocks like this to placate us, and buy time.

But what needs to happen, needs to happen NOW. We need to be demanding the IG report and the fruits of the Durham investigation NOW.

• Zippy says:

“I believe sundance is warning us to not buy into the delay tactics.”

I think that hasn’t been necessary for a LONG time for any properly skeptical person who has been paying proper attention.

• dawg says:

Im just addressing the posters comment. “Why tear each other down?” he asked.

My point is, sundance isnt necessarily “tearing anyone down”. Hes reminding us to be wary of these types of reports that have the effect of staving off the torches and pitchforks, when thats actually what we should be doing.

Hannity and Sarah Carter may even believe it when they report these types of things.

13. Pokey says:

I just can’t watch Hannity anymore.

Hannity is always the last to figure out what is going on around him. He still believes that whoever shouts the loudest, wins. He shouts constantly about stuff that he thinks will stick with the public because he shouts loud enough. He is so eager to shout his current rant that he doesn’t give his ‘guests’ any time to answer his questions before he interrupts again with his latest rants.
    Hannity doesn’t seem to understand that being right about his shouting points and a couple of bucks will only get a cup of coffee to drink and a couple of new viewers for his advertisers to sell their crappy pillows to.

I just can’t watch Hannity anymore. About 5 minutes of him and I am totally updated on what he is ranting about this month.

I just can’t watch Hannity anymore. I need to find more local news information, which is apparently dying on the vine while National media hacks wail away about Hannity and his rants as if they all work for the same debate society, and sell the same crappy pillows.

I just can’t watch Hannity anymore !

• Baby El says:

Pokey…

I reached saturation years ago. No MSM tv and only a handful of websites even worth my time reading.

Zombie movies and beer is where its at my friend. Downtime at its finest!

• Pokey says:

Thanks for the tip, but I have turned to TV sports such as Baseball, Hockey, and NASCAR for my downtime entertainment. The only thing I can find on TV that the outcome of the event isn’t already known from the incessant promotional ads. I have gotten my belly full of TV sports “analysts” who think they need to weigh in on the latest crappy “social justice” issues and give interview time to political buffoons. But I found that, if I have an understanding of the rules of the game ( I don’t for pro football anymore so I don’t even watch it ), I can watch TV sports without sound and enjoy it. When political stuff comes on, that is my cue to go take a crap, or whatever. 🙂

• Peter Rabbit says:

Amen! No more Hannity.

• molson309 says:

He lost me a long time ago due to his extremely repetitive and overdone rants about the Terry Schiavo case. I respected his opinion, but to hear it over and over and over – and over some more – wore thin.

• JP says:

Fantastic rendition of Hannity!

14. James Strates says:

Omg. That image of Hannity is hilarious.
    By the time the Ig report is released and these coup plotters are held accountable that’s what he’ll look like.

• dwpender says:

Sundance should apply the same “projected-aged-look” technology to his entire chart of the coup architects — Brennan, Comey, Yates, Weissman, Ohrs, Clapper, Rice, Strozk, McCabe, Bakers(s), Boente, etc! (How many blanks would there be for “died of old age” while investigators followed new leads?)

• Joemama says:

Justice delayed is justice denied.

15. Zippy says:

“James Comey”

When it includes BHO, John Brennan, and the LARGE number of other SpyGate perps guilty of FAR more that Comey, get back with me. If it’s just Comey, it will be incredibly obvious that the cover-up continues and nothing will come from any “investigation.”

16. inspectorudy says:

To keep up with Hannity all you have to do is listen on the first day of any month and you will know what he is going to say for the rest of the month. Actually January 1st will do for the new year and skip the monthly report. His sources have been so wrong so often that he should be shamed off of the air.

17. Arfy Warfy says:

Yes… we keep hearing about how this and that will be damning… for months.. years… but nothing ever happens.

18. Jonah Kyle says:

Most conservatives will be languishing away in FEMA camps before any of these clowns see justice. We’ve lost several state legislatures since the start of these “tick tock” moments, and the bottom line is that it will NEVER HAPPEN. The United States is OVER, and so is humanity.

19. Raised on Reagan says:

Huber is set to drop his report on Teapot Dome this Friday. Tick-tick.

20. wiselobo says:

Am thinking Hannity, Carter and others on Fox are playing the “Mueller Game” by teasing everyone that something will really happen with the reports just as CNN and MSNBC did for a couple of years. Shiff is doing the same with his witnesses. But when the game has not real results other than a wrist slap, their credibility will go down the drain just a sit did with Maddow

21. Zippy says:

Hey, Hannity: 1025 days, 22 hours since Trump entered office – NOT ONE of the ever so many SpyGate perps even so much as INDICTED.

Hey, “Barr’s” DO”J”. According to a court order, you have until the 15th to decide to indict McCabe… or not. After the release of the slow-walked, year long “investigation” that Tom Fitton of Judicial Watch says should have only take a few MONTHS, what’s takin’ you so long?

• dawg says:

Dont tell us, I hope you are telling, emailing and calling Barr, the DOJ, your Senators and Representatives, calling into radio shows, etc, etc, etc…..

22. platoriusnepos says:

A stopped clock is right twice a day; Sean only dreams of such achievements these days. So, my two cents: Horowitz report out before Thanksgiving. My sources…who cares. Let’s see whose sources are better. Tick-Tock

23. swal106 says:

All we hear day in and day out is this evidence will sink this leftist, the evidence we found last night will sink that accusation, this leftist did this, this one did that, this one was fired after leaking to this Professor. YET NOT A ONE has been indicted. Look at the National Disgrace of the LIARS that came forward, one after another to destroy Judge Kavanugh’s reputation, in the presence of his young daughter’s that were there so proudly supporting their father. NOT ONE of those LIARS have been indicted yet. Absolute proof of law after law being broken by the very Agencies charged with enforcing those laws. NOT ONE indictment. Does anybody really expect Barr to indict his personal business friends after them working together for years? I don’t. Does anybody really expect Wray, who came out of the same swamp pit that his former buddies Comey, McCabe, Ohr, Strzok, and Page is going to run a serious, no holds barred investigation into his ex-employee friends? I certainly don’t. WHO in their right mind would’ve nominated Barr and Wray to those positions in the first place? I have ZERO confidence in ANY of these swamp RATS.

• covfefe999 says:

I am expecting indictments from Durham. I have total confidence in Barr and Durham right now. Barr didn’t have to open this investigation, never forget that.

• ezpz2 says:

Yes, Barr opened the investigation, but the results or lack thereof will determine what his agenda is: equal justice or preserving the corrupt institutions?

He may have a token indictment or two — OR—

He could say something to the effect that after an extensive investigation, he has concluded little or no wrongdoing….or lack of intent, therefore ‘no reasonable prosecutor… bla bla bla…

To paraphrase our President: ‘we’ll see what happens.’

• ezpz2 says:

Or will we see?

After all this time, all the delays, all the declinations to prosecute, I wonder if indeed we WILL see, and if so , when?

• swal106 says:

You have a ton more confodence in them than I do friend, I have none…

24. covfefe999 says:

I see a lot of people complaining here like they have no control of the situation. We do have control … and we dropped the ball in 2018. You have to VOTE and you have to VOTE SMARTLY, and at this point you’re going to have to do it repeatedly for a few decades to exterminate all of the roaches. Trump supporters who didn’t bother to vote in 2018 or didn’t vote for their GOP House candidates allowed the Dems to seize control of the House. You can’t keep making mistakes like that. Gotta make sure Trump wins and the GOP has the House and Senate majorities or you can kiss everything good bye and then we’ll never ever see justice. This is war now. You cannot be complacent any more.

• ezpz2 says:

Please don’t blame the voters. That’s what the left does.

Speaking for myself, I have NEVER missed a vote, even during a primary. It’s a sacred right that I will never take for granted.

I suspect I’m not alone.

• covfefe999 says:

There are videos of Trump supporters who in 2018 admitted voting for Dem House candidates because they didn’t like their GOP candidates. Also, voter turnout was low in 2018. People can’t expect Trump to work with a garbage Congress. I can go on and on with examples, like how Alabama lost a Senate seat to Dems, or how Utah voted for Romney.

The voters ARE to blame. You might have voted smartly but many people did not. If we keep making these kinds of mistakes we can kiss all progress goodbye.

• elsuperbus says:

All Trump supporters can vote, but doesn’t make a difference unless the flagrant voting fraud and non-citizens voting are taken care of. More effective would be Trump supporters applying the heat nonstop for all republican senators to go on record now about whether or not they will kill upon arrival anything stemming from the House’s sham impeachment. The question is not whether they think Trump will be removed or not, but if they will allow this new sham impeachment process to become new precedent. Anyone who doesnt definitely say they support kill on arrival needs to be targeted for the boot and hear from their angry constituents daily.

• covfefe999 says:

You can’t target any Republicans for the boot unless you have other Republicans lined up to take their places. Majorities are more important than individual candidates. A lot of people complained when Sessions announced he’ll run again for his old Senate seat. I get it, I understand the frustration with him, but we need that seat and if he’s the nominee then people MUST vote for him. We need to stop giving away seats to the Dems.

A prior day’s conversation regarded unopposed Dem candidates. How is this happening? If you see an unopposed candidate in your district, then run yourself or find someone who will. Again, we need to stop giving away seats to the Dems.

And we must take responsibility for this mess. Do not pass the buck. It’s our own fault. I offer myself as one of the worst, I was a Dem prior to 2008! Can hardly get worse than that. 🙂

• elsuperbus says:

Your voting record may be part of the problem, but mine’s not. Your lack of awareness of the situation may be part of the reason why we’re in the state we’re in, but mine’s not. I’m not passing the buck to anyone. I’m a lowly citizen who understands the sad state our country is in and that the chance to recover is quickly fleeting.

25. Chip Doctor says:

I would beg to differ. Just because Hannity is still tick tocking doesn’t mean that the hammer is not going to drop. Hannity, Sara, Solomon, Jason, Jarrett and his other usual tick tockers certainly don’t know more than Sundance just because they are TV. In fact, they only know a fraction of what Sundance (or us) knows at this point.

Nobody really knows except Barr, Durham and President Trump. Not only do I not see any indication that PT is in a panic or is angry, I see the opposite. I see a man that is toying with his adversaries. Comments like “I caught them all. Nobody else could have done this” are taunting them all, including the senate.

You don’t taunt someone that has your balls in a vice. Until I see PT erupt on twitter and start slamming Barr like he did Sessions, I am going to remain optimistic. So far PT has ended up with the upper winning hand every single time.

If we get to Christmas without anything, I will come back and rant and rave. President Trump has promised that this will never happen to another President. If he thinks the coup will be successful, he will burn it down. He has more to lose than we do. I trust that he has the winning card.

26. Comey should have been arrested immediately after his smug testimony — admitting his collusion against the President merely on the strength of his feelings and sense of his own higher calling — to Congress in May 2017; instead, they thanked him. The fix has always been obvious; after all, they allowed the Special Counsel to be installed just 8 days after the President fired Comey, and again, on no honest grounds whatsoever; they all pretended otherwise, and no one stormed the walls to stop them.

Everybody in authority or under suspicion already knows what is in those reports — they PASS THEM AROUND among themselves; the media would long ago have gleefully leaked who was going to be prosecuted…heck, they would ALREADY have been arrested, if it was going to happen. Instead, they sit and cackle like pampered hens, waiting for the eggs to drop, just to keep us from rioting or otherwise making deplorable nuisances of ourselves.

We do not have a legitimate government, with the two major parties in their current condition: The one a criminal mob and insane cult, and the other a globally-invested fraud. Neither of them are for America first, at a time when only America First will do.

27. cnd90 says:

SO.
    SICK.
    of TICK-TOCK silliness.

28. SlothB77 says:

Why does Hannity look so old in that pic?

29. Moe Grimm says:

“Criminal Referrals”? Tell me they’re worth even the the paper wasted on them. The last Whoreowitz “report” detailed what was it now, let alone since – the McCabes and like ilk. Who else has been “declined” prosecution by the DoJust-Us? More Grassley/Meadows letters to Barr that never went anywhere, let alone even replied to that I’ve been able to find with this Mega Cuck C. Wray as a filter to protect Sean “Kimber” Hannity’s beloved “rank-‘n-file”. He wears their lapel pin. As things continue to spin out of control is not the reality becoming increasingly if not completely clear the likely end result? Part (part) of the remedy, if one acts quickly, costs between $0.27-$0.60 each. And you’ll need more than this. All within the reach of most. If you’re so lost in this massive schidt storm still believing someone is coming to save you, you might begin reading the experiences of a gentleman named “Selco”, “Selco surviving a year in hell” series. Think on it well. Think hard on your children and grandchildren… for Kith and Kin. If you can’t see a parallel you are truly lost. No One wants this, least of all those who’ve lived the consequences in service to this still most noble Country. Our experience will likely be far less costly. If you study this, the logistics, geography as to what areas produce what and by who, character of forces, you’ll find some welcome light. Only Fools would deny any of it. The rebuild will be even more critical and you should damn well think this carefully too. Very carefully.

President Trump, God Bless him, has bought us time, but it seems he may be too little too late. he remains surrounded by hostiles and “allies” who are nothing more than Frauds. Everyone will make their own decision/s, but what’s now loosed is advancing with increasing velocity. NO ONE is coming to save us. There is no voting our way out of this. No, not this time.

30. Zippy says:

1026 days of the so-called Trump administration. SpyGate-related convictions thus far:

31. redline says:

tick tock talk talk talk

32. Tom Hansen says:

I have a slightly different take on the delay of the Horowitz report. We know during the delay we continue to find out additional information through the great work of Tom Fitton at Judicial Watch, plus the great investigative reporting of John Solomon, and Sara Carter, and others.

As the addition layers are being exposed, it is also prepping the public of what is to come, so when the actual unprecedented number of individuals that will be named in indictments it will not come as a shock to Democrat voters.

When the indictments happen, Democrat voters are going to realize that their Dem politicians and the media, who have been denying the coup as simply right wing conspiracy nonsense, have been lying to them all this time and the impeachment attempt is all fake.

The indictments will lay out that there was seditious and treasonous acts taken by Federal officials and that they orchestrated the entire Russian and Ukrainian narratives, and there never were any Russian involved at all. It all originated from the Hillary campaign, thru the DNC, thru the Obama Admin., and thru the IC, State, and DOJ>FBI agencies, along with some foreign actors to take down Trump.

33. Graham Pink says:

What Ticks don’t Tock.

34. 6x47 says:

Wake me up when someone is indicted.

35. AccountabilityPlease says:

The possibility exists that Barr will ultimately act to protect the establishment, but I wouldn’t assume that’s the case simply because there’s a delay in making the IG’s report public. After all, we know that Mr. Durham has expanded his investigation and it’s reasonable to think that his progress may impact the IG’s report. In fact, I’d be surprised if it didn’t. Also, it would be political malpractice for the Trump Administration to show their cards before the Democrats exhaust themselves with their latest impeachment hoax. At a minimum, Trump needs to get House Democrats on the record before they realize their caught in a bear trap. So for now, I can understand why they want to give the democrats as much rope as possible. It may even be that Mr. Durham is looking at the latest shenanigans as an extension of the coup d’etat. That said, and in fairness to Hannity, what should the message be to the GOP base while we wait?

36. Cocoon says:

Unless Barr and Durham held up the issuing of the IG Report to further the findings, I have little confidence Horowitz will pursue the big concerns:
    Lies, omissions,to FISA Court.
    Those who signed have responsibility.
    No corrections submitted?
    4 contractors who illegally unmasked American citizens?
    Who provided the authority?
    And then the remedy, how does government inform those unmasked they were surveilled illegally?

37. Jay says:

Knock Knock…
    Who’s there? Tick.
    Tick who?

38. Spud Mack says:

Nothing will happen. The Swamp takes care of themselves.

39. Blaze says:

Sarah Carter is a fraud and liar. She DOES NOT have access to any of that information. Pure hype, fake news and speculation.

40. Yes, Hannity bad. I’m going to watch nbc, cbs, abc, pbs,msnbc, and all the “good” places to get “news”
    /s
    No wonder we always lose. Can’t hang together.