Joe diGenova and Victoria Toensing appeared on Fox News to discuss issues surrounding the ongoing investigations of Inspector General Michael Horowitz and U.S. Attorney John Durham. Mr. diGenova and Ms. Toensing bring the tick-tock hammer to the audience.

According to Ms. Toensing the upcoming IG report is going to be “very bad for people in the Obama administration.”  Toensing went on to say, according to her sources, “it’s going to be worse than you can imagine.”

Mr. diGenova went on to say: “it’s going to be devastating” … “it’s going to ruin careers” etc.  Mr diGenova has a great deal of confidence in AG Barr, Horowitz and Durham.

This entry was posted in AG Bill Barr, Big Government, Big Stupid Government, CIA, Cold Anger, Decepticons, Deep State, Dept Of Justice, Election 2016, Election 2020, FBI, IG Report Comey, IG Report FISA Abuse, IG Report McCabe, Legislation, media bias, President Trump, Spygate, THE BIG UGLY, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

613 Responses to diGenova and Toensing on Upcoming IG Report: “it’s going to be worse than you can imagine”…

1. Kevin J says:

Can POTUS influence the timing of these reports? I mean if they come out after Nov 2020 it surely will be a different set of “findings“ than if they were to come out in the run up to Nov 2020!!

For PDJT it is all about the show and pre Nov 2020 will be one helluva show.

2. Pokey says:

All I know for sure is that 90% of our media is up to their collective asses in whatever is going on. Otherwise we would already know what is going on. Maybe this is the first generation of Americans to actually have enough information to want answers and the ruling class hasn’t got THIS problem patched up enough to pacify the Deplorable folks as of yet. Sorry, but I am a total cynic now and I wish I could make postings that seem more positive.

Here goes. “Merry Christmas to all, and to all a goodnight.” 🙂

• Mr e-man says:

The media is the issue. The people do not get accurate and complete information. They get propaganda. It’s sad but the only way to address it is for the people to tune out.

If people stopped watching, the advertising dollars would go away and those propaganda stations would have to change or be out of business.

And what about NPR? It’s government funded for garsh sakes. That should be cut immediately.

• Beau Geste says:

Amen on stopping government funding for NPR and the “corporation for public broadcasting”, CPB. “The CPB’s annual budget is composed almost entirely of an annual appropriation from Congress plus interest on those funds….For fiscal year 2014, its appropriation was US$445.5 million”.

• mugzey302 says:

I thought POTUS did cut that funding? I remember clapping because that sanctimonious NPR is disgustingly biased. Maybe he just suggested it, but I think he cut it.

• redline says:

And God bless us all, every one!

3. 13wasylyna says:

And it wont be about anyone who matters….sound and fury signifying nothing

4. Pegon Zellschmidt says:

Worse than I can imagine? At this point, a two week jail sentence is worse than I can imagine.

• Mr e-man says:

I was thinking that I imagine there should be some jail sentences for a large number of people. Some plea bargains to convict them quickly, some fines and loss of jobs, but more importantly, some jail time for people in the media that PARTICIPATED, IF NOT LED, an active overthrow of our government.

So for it to be WORSE than I imagined, there must be some death sentences in there.

• Warrior says:

I never expect much from these announcements. Why it is headlined is beyond me. The same stuff is repeated about every other month. SHOW ME THE GOODS!

5. mugdiller says:

“It’s going to ruin careers”. That statement doesn’t give me much encouragement. Taking part in a coup should have stronger repercussions than shifting your crooked wealth stream from a government job to a position in some leftist organization where your considered a hero.

• Mr e-man says:

Exactly, a career in government turned to a hero’s career in think tanks, lobbying, lawfare, and a paycheck from Soros.

A badge of honor to be worn at all the Hollywood parties and elitist functions. That is not punishment nor is it a deterrent to similar activity in the future. They just do it with a different organization paying their bills.

• mugzey302 says:

It’s all so sleazy it qualifies for a RICO investigation! Dirty cops, dirty politicians, all on the take and misusing OUR $ for themselves. Maybe my standards are too stringent,but I’m sure the founders of this Republic DID NOT intend these kinds of career criminals in our govt. And we won’t even discuss the demonic elements of it,, that’s the icing on the cake.

• Ned Zeppelin says:

I do happen to think RICO is the tool in Barr and Durham’s kit we’ll be hearing about. A powerful one. And from all of the emails and texts flying around, it won’t be too hard to show the connections. Right to the top of who gave the orders.

• ballgame17 says:

I dreamed last night about gallows set up on the Capitol steps and a long line of “swingers” whose faces I recognized wrists bound and ankle -chained waiting their turn . That is what should happen. What did that idiot Johnny Depp say about not having a president assassinated in a long-time –well, if there is law and order , 44 should swing with the rest of the seditionists (sic) , treasonists (sic) and conspirators.

• Attorney says:

Man, that was well said mugdiller and amen! Far too true…

• mugzey302 says:

There should be term limits in the bureaucracy as well as House and Senate. That’s the only way to discourage the formation of a Deep State. Regular financial audits for all, and family members. Daddy’s job shouldn’t be a career path for some !like Hunter, et al.

6. lolli says:

Worse than I can imagine? Not likely.
    However, the worse thing I can imagine is the human scum, involved in the coup, are only afraid their careers might be ruined.

7. Pegon Zellschmidt says:

I still have an uneasy feeling that Horowitz is dragging his feet on his much more narrow investigation waiting for private or public leaks about Durham’s to know what very selective criminal recommendations to pass on.

• Sergio Bianchi says:

Waiting to count the ‘lacked candors’ in Horowitz report. ONE would be one too many.

• dimbulbz says:

This isnt about any of our “feelings” its about laws and enforcement. I see a two tiered justice system in America and mote than anything, I want that stopped. One set of rules for everyone. Ultimately that is what I believe we will have, but not as long as corrupt people are involved. This is a problem as old as time – that justice is at best fleeting. Its why most of us hope for a better world. But I am convinced that world will only exist once the people who do not believe in that idea destroy one another. Unfortunately’ these people will take many innocents along with them. They will not go quietly into the night. They never have. But dont let your anger make you become one of them. I have a good idea who wins in the end.

• mugzey302 says:

I hope he and his family have significant protection – physical, electronic, whatever.

8. Koot Katmando says:

Worse than I can image? Ruin careers? LMAO More like people indicted and serve time is what I image. More TIC TOC. Anyway I have most put diGenava in the mostly ignore category. Wrong too many times. Judge Nap is right as often as diGenava. –

9. Screaming Eagle says:

Worse than imagined, could mean for us Treepers.

10. Mac says:

All of these IG reports are essentially meaningless. They are feel-good reports which are quickly forgotten and no one even gets charged for obvious criminal offenses. McCabe, referred for criminal prosecution, will die of old age before being charged.

What came to a head, in 2016, was a criminal conspiracy against the people of the nation by the sitting government. And, it went all the way to the Oval Office. And, as the events since 2016 have proven, it is systemic to the current bureaucracy. It is a government toppling event. And, the last thing that the Establishment, which controls the government, wants is for a “John Dean” to be produced from this mess.

So, the IG reports come out. The Powers That Be clutch their pearls and say, we have exposed the cancer in out midst. The people responsible are gone from the government. We are all safe now. Go about your business. And, it is back to the status quo.

• Mr e-man says:

And those lying sacks of garbage will continue to go on CNN and crow they are innocent and Trump is a criminal. How does that help the situation? It doesn’t. It continues it.

11. Caius Lowell says:

Never like John “Bush Crime Family Supporter, PNAC Member” Bolton https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_for_the_New_American_Century

12. rayvandune says:

How about a contest to identify exactly WHAT will be “worse than we can imagine”, as predicted by Victoria and Joe?

My entry: the revelation that numerous Dem and RINO Representatives and Senators, and their staffs, were actively involved in the coup, and why. The “why” will usually involve kickbacks and pay-to-play schemes involving US and foreign companies, AND foreign governments, including not only “allies” like the UK and AOS, but enemies like Russia, China, North Korea, and Iran.

13. Buz Chertok says:

Joe DiGenova and Victoria Toensing appear to be Barr ‘insiders’ whose reputations and ‘gravitas’ are being utilized to combat democrat’s obvious attempt to preempt and weaken his forthcoming blast into their perfidious actions.
    Old Senator Dirkson said ( regarding the public) ” Ya gotta tell ’em what you’re gonna say, then ya gotta say it then ya gotta tell ’em what ya said”.
    The subject two are in the process of telling us what’s going to happen———then it will happen–then they’ll be telling us what happened and why.
    Stay tuned to them if you want the straight story.

• GB Bari says:

The only problem being that they’ve previously told us what (legal action) was soon coming…… only it never came.

They aren’t alone.

Hannity’s now-infamous “Tick Tock” warnings went on for well over a year before most people realized the very little or none of what he said or strongly implied was going to happen to the corrupt criminals in the coup….actually ever happened.

The hand wringing and gnashing of teeth that takes up so much comment space in CTH and elsewhere seems to emanate mostly from people who get impatient with the pace of the prosecution of corrupt officials and other Swamp-draining in general.
      That’s understandable.

• mugzey302 says:

There are LOTS of Democrats being arrested for corruption at the local level in different states, including many in Maryland. Obviously very little hits the MSM. T here is a Youtuber named Kip who is posting articles from local publications to show us there ARE corrupt bureaucrats being indicted. Yippee!

14. emeraldcoaster says:

My favorite phrase came near the end from Joe diGenova, “…because that leak is a 20-year felony”. Not smiling yet, but seeing sentences like that will put a grin on my face.

• Linus in W.PA. says:

I think we can be sure it’s a ’20 year felony’ for people like us.

Time will tell if it’s the same for the one who leaked it.

• Beau Geste says:

IG Horowitz already “caught” FBI leakers in his first “report”. Instead of 20 year sentences, they had to listen to some ethics training in secrecy with identities scrubbed fro the report….. (maybe an online, 1 hour self-eduction module?). While most corporate and government compliance and ethics training is excruciatingly boring, it is not the same as a 20 year jail sentence.

• botchedcasuality says:

I just wish they wouldn’t go to a Federal prison…
      Just punishment would be a Federale prison in Mexico. There they can enjoy diversity to the fullest and be enriched with exotic food, culture and a new language. I’m sure the Mexican government would accept payment to house these loyal citizens.

• Mr e-man says:

20 years in prison is a great deterrent to those liberal criminals who think they want to do the same in the future. Christine Blasey Ford should get one of those so she has plenty of time to think about the error of her ways and her vindictiveness in trying to destroy a great American man.

• yy4u says:

emeraldcoaster — a 20 year felony for those who are not above the law. This no longer is a nation of laws and hasn’t been for quite a long time — at least since 1993 when the Clintons took office, broke every law in the book and got away with it. That showed other Democrats how it was done. Be blatant, don’t apologize and have the media run interference for you. Works every time. Nobody is going to jail for this. Some hands might be slapped and a stern “don’t do that again” applied, but nobody is going to jail. Nobody! (I’d love to be proven wrong, but I think they’re all waiting for the Democrats and Democrat media did Nixon to take down the president). “Whew!” they’ll say. “Close call, that one. We’re going to behave ourselves from now on”. It’s like being on a diet. I’m going to eat the gallon of ice cream now and start my diet tomorrow. But as we know, tomorrow never comes.

I hate being this cynical, but I’ve watched the Clintons break every law on the books and get away with it. I watched the Democrats take out Nixon. I watched the Democrats take out Ted Stevens. I watched Mueller destroy Drs. Hatfill and Ivins. I watched the Democrats sic a special counsel on EVERY Republican who has been in office since Nixon except Father Bush whom they defeated after one term. II watched the Republicans say they couldn’t do anything about Obama’s destroying the country because “we don’t have the House”, then when they have the House, say “the Senate is blocking us”, then when they had the House and Senate, say “the president will only veto. We need the presidency.” And then when they have the House, Senate AND presidency, the late John McCain runs down to save ObamaCare and Paul Ryan sets up the loss of the House so they can go back to saying “we need the House”.

• Raquel says:

This is a beautiful summary of why we are so pessimistic about there being any justice in the matters of the left getting there dues.
        I’m still stewing about the IRS, under the Obama administration, being used to target Christians, the tea party, and conservatives, and getting away with it.
        Obama, I believe, used any arm of the government that he could, to target the small and great of those he perceived to be his enemies. His tactics and those of the current left mirror those of the Soviet communists that I remember as a child. Solzhenitsyn must be rolling in his grave.

• formercrookcountyresident says:

Heck….. I’m still stewing about Pres. BillyJeff Clinton getting let off the full impeachment hook with no trial in the US Senate thanks in no small part by Sens. like Lindsay Graham! They had rape evidence (i.e. Juanita Broaddrick and maybe others) locked up in the Ford Building vault that would have sent others without a Teflon suit to jail!

15. CharterOakie says:

Sounds good. Makes complete sense given what we know.

Now, how many have flipped; how many more will flip; and just how high up the chain of command will the indictments go?

Will Obama’s “Wingman” and his successor at DOJ try to take all the incoming heat-seeking missiles??

Inquiring minds want to know.

• Mr e-man says:

It would be nice if someone like Lisa Page came forward and spilled the beans on the whole operation. She was right in the middle of it advising them on how not to get caught.

The John Dean of her generation. Yes, McCabe, Strzok, Preistap, Baker, Ohr, Yates, Comey, Wray and many others were actively involved in trying to make up a connection to Russia for Trump to stop him from being elected. They abused the power of their offices.

Even better if she blows up the Clinton “exoneration” in the process. Then she will have to join the witness protection program. May end up next door to Mifsud.

16. Linda says:

Remember “No one is above the law!” Ya, right!

17. candyman says:

How do you convict a dozen people for conspiracy? Also, do they all sit in some kind of cage staring out at the jury?

18. Thomas Minnehan says:

Getting very tired of this “tic tock” child play, in other words, “just you wait, it is going to be really, I mean, really bad.”
    Just fed up with this BS.

19. Rynn69 says:

If the Deep State, Obama administration, and DNC are breaking laws left and right…to me that is almost an irrational desperation. Desperation to cover up what was on those DNC servers. A cover-up by any means necessary. Jailing people, spying on people, entrapping people, engaging foreign allies, suspicious deaths – a whole lot of desperation.

Could it be there were communications that are just to unbelievable to imagine – perhaps involving a plot to harm Trump (if you know what I mean)? If they crossed that line before and were desperate to hold on to power and keep the leftist takeover agenda in place, that is not too far out of reach.

Bottom line: WHAT IS ON THE SERVERS?

20. Pelayo says:

Great that Barr and Durham went back and covered the massive unmasking activity of Samatha Powers and others. It seems that that was going to lost in the focus of the Russian counter intelligence operation. That is where I think you ensnare Obama WH officials.

21. LouisianaTeaRose says:

I hate to see the dissing of these two patriots. All they can attest to is that information they receive from the inside and reverse engineer from observations we may see but not understand those dynamics. This investigation moves like ripples in a pond, and hasn’t reached the shore….quite far from it…the dynamics are fluid. They do not claim a crystal ball. They work with the info available. The whining here reminds me of when I used to have to take my kids grocery shopping….it just really brought of the spoiled brat in ‘em. No thanks…GROW UP.

22. This is exactly the type stuff we saw leading up to the release of the first two reports. This is red-meat for ratings. This report will be a nothing-burger. There will be no indictments.

23. pocaMAGAjunta says:

Worse than expected:
    The election era plan to take down Trump was actually part of an overall plan to make sure the severely damaged and compromised Hillary would not be elected (Matt Lauer, late Comey suprise Weiner laptop Investigation.)

Deep state thought they were saving themselves from Hillary; thought Trump would be an easy take down, but are now struggling to save themselves from The Best President Ever! Trump 2020!

Ok that’s better than expected.

24. SS says:

honestly, I’m so tired of these folks who believe anyone will be held accountable. Get ready for reverse Mueller syndrome. “I was promised Obummers would go to jail”. Dont bet on it.

25. Alan Reasin says:

This is worse than I thought, it appears.
    “Which leads us to Larry C. Johnson, who reported on November 2, 2019, “The average American has no idea how alarming is the news that former CIA Director John Brennan reportedly created and staffed a CIA Task Force in early 2016 that was named, Trump Task Force, and given the mission of spying on and carrying out covert actions against the campaign of candidate Donald Trump. . . . Johnson reported on October 30, To appreciate the lies and corruption that are the foundation of the conspiracy to destroy the Presidency of Donald Trump by the FBI, the CIA and the DNI, one need only look at how Robert Mueller lied about FBI informants who were targeting the Trump team.”

26. mg says:

Blu Cheese is what the moon is made of
    imho…

27. Blaze says:

These two tick-tocks of a couple are as worthless as Hannity when spewing out their propaganda. Let me know too when indictments are coming because nothing is going to happen to any Swampster.

Meanwhile what we should all be paying attention to is the great economy because the rest is just background noise.