The Restoration Alliance…

Link to Graphic with Explanation HERE

When we see that justice is measured, not by due process, but by compulsion (Mike Flynn); when we see that in order to invoke our sixth amendment right to due process, we need to obtain permission from men who rebuke the constitution (FISA Court); when we see that justice is determined by those who leverage, not in law, but in politics (James Comey); when we see that men get power over individual liberty by graft and by scheme (Robert Mueller), and our representatives don’t protect us against them, but protect them against us (SSCI); when we see corruption holding influence and individual liberty so easily dispatched and nullified (Eric Holder); we may well know that our freedom too is soon to perish…

Borrowing from Mike Vanderboegh

Yet, if we do not try then how will we know it can’t be done? And if we do not try, it most certainly won’t be done. The Founders’ Republic, and the larger war for western civilization, will be lost.

But I tell you this: We will not go gently into that bloody collectivist good night. Indeed, we will make with our defiance such a sound as ALL history from that day forward will be forced to note, even if they despise us in the writing of it.

And when we are gone, the scattered, free survivors hiding in the ruins of our once-great republic will sing of our deeds in forbidden songs, tending the flickering flame of individual liberty until it bursts forth again, as it must, generations later.

We will live forever, like the Spartans at Thermopylae, in sacred memory….

This entry was posted in 1st Amendment, 4th Amendment, 6th Amendment, AG Bill Barr, Deep State, Dem Hypocrisy, Dept Of Justice, Donald Trump, Humor & Quizzes, IG Report Comey, IG Report FISA Abuse, media bias, Patriotism, President Trump, Spygate, Spying, Treason, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

280 Responses to The Restoration Alliance…

1. Baby El says:

Remember folks – 2 years ago, the many in the public were believing the msm lies – now public opinion has shifted significantly.

When the hammer comes down, the media defense shield will be a very weak one.

• calbear84 says:

Totally agree with you Baby. In this case the hammer will be a resounding Trump victory in 2020. Remember the “monster” vote in 2016? Millions of disillusioned Americans came out for Trump because his MAGA message resonated so powerfully. Those voters will be back, along with millions more who have seen that “promises made, promises kept” is more than just a slogan.

• Washington State is and has been Blue for decades. Today I heard on Rush that Washington State has 20,000 + identified President Trump donors.
        Here’s the kicker; all the Dems have is 8,000 identified donors.

There are so many closet President Trump supporters, who will show themselves when someone says something positive about Our President. I’ve heard it in restaurants where someone said “thanks to President Trump I can take my whole family out to dinner” and the whole restaurant explodes in laughter, claps and well wishes. This happened in a half blue half red town just north of Seattle.

It would tickle me to pieces if President Trump turns this state RED! I’m going to see what I can do to help.

• calbear84 says:

Same is true here in California, but so much of the state is beyond hope. I think L.A. and S.F. would vote for Che Guevara if somebody resurrected him!

• Janice says:

From my limb in Pierce County I’m ready to go! Hope the Pres has a rally here again!

• ann says:

Molly, that is lovely news. I’d read 92 percent of voters within the city limits of Seattle voted for Hillary.
          This doesnt add up.
          I know over 2/3 of our crew, male, multiracial, highly skilled & well paid union workers, voted for President Trump.

In fact, in the primary season, they were highly attuned, insightful and carefully evaluated each candidates. Overhearing their conversations, I asked for opinions.

* these budding deplorables are tolerant, rational and above all, have a sense of humor,
          UNLIKE my hyper progressive neighbors, who furtively vandalize each other’s far left to left yard signs under guise of walking the dog.
          neurotics in million dollar homes Lol

I digress
          Illiterate in terms of broadcast media & popular culture, I’d never heard of him, other than a vague association w high rises and some divorce spat .

Very wary, I snootily turned my nose up, a proper snob,
          Boy did I get balled out!

So I read the Big Agenda. Immediately decided to vote for him.

Yes, closet Trumpers. We are legion.,

• wlbeattie says:

I just received a $20 fine for not voting in Australia recently.
            We are forced to vote here, but IMO none are worth voting for.
            I wish I could use my 1 vote – for Trump!
            I’d wish you good Luck but you already have it, with Trump!

🇦🇺👍🇺🇸
            ✅#MAGA2020
            ✅#KAG2020

• ann says:

Thanks.
              We get so many good Will messages from Australia, England,

Language & culture matter. 🙋🏼‍♀️❤️

• mugzey302 says:

Can you do a write-in vote for someone not on the ballot? You must have a conservative political person, right?

• wlbeattie says:

We can do a Postal Vote!

BUT:
                You can’t “write-in” any other name – or your vote is informal (thrown away).
                You must vote a sequential number against EVERY candidate or chose a PARTY – (means you get only who the Party selects) – or your vote is informal.

The worst part is we also have Preferential Voting – which means your Vote may end up being tallied FOR a politician you absolutely detest.
                (See: https://australianpolitics.com/voting/preferential)

AND we’re forced to vote!
                (The Career Politicians just love it!)

The #US patriots beating the #British in 1774 – buggered it for the rest of the Colonies, No B.O.R. no A1, A2 and a pox ridden voting system!

🇦🇺👍🇺🇸
                ✅#MAGA2020
                ✅#KAG2020

• Ann, You are such an inspiration! President Trump is a man who loves the American people. He knows what makes money, good paying jobs and how to get those things back into America. President Trump knows who and why they sold us all out and he’s going to fundamentally restore our country to a place of peace, health and wealth.

Thank You for your post!

• Lisa says:

Ann – that is awesome – “Closet Trumpers, we are legion”.
            The average liberal wouldn’t understand it since it includes a biblical reference

• Mrs. E says:

Amen, I will be praying for you and the state to turn red, as well as the rest of the left coast.

2. Loren says:

Speeches like that is all President Trump has to do, to win! In the trails of these days, We The People are the true agents of change. The adversity we face today is the foundation of the future.

Comfort and prosperity have never enriched the world as much as adversity has. Billy Graham. Think about that for a minute! You would think the opposite to be true. But, all the things that make our lives comfortable prosperous and much easier have come out of great adversity and destruction, it’s in the history, it’s easy to see.

We will win, it is written. But, the going won’t be easy or without sacrifice.

3. SKIDROE says:

Mark, are you talking about blackmail?

4. sDee says:

America is the Last Stand. We have to do this.

That had us in the final phase of our enslavement. They thought it was over with Je or Hillary to lead the death march of the Republic.

But enough of us saw it. Enough of us were ready when Donald Trump stepped up to lead.
    —-
    “”To be truly free is both very easy, and very hard.

We avoid the horror of our enslavement because it is painful to see it directly.

We dance around the violence of our dying system because we fear the attacks of our fellow livestock.

But we can only be kept in the cages we refuse to see.

Wake up…

To see the farm is to leave it.””

• desperatelyseekingmelania says:

Indeed. If capitalism, individual rights, free speech, free markets, and free people don’t make their last stand here in America, then where?

5. dbobway says:

Right now, we have a leader who is fixing many wrongs,
    Is it a wave or a drop in the ocean, I don’t know yet.
    The left is waging a war, supported by mis-information.
    This has been going on for decades.
    Since the day President Trump was inaugurated,
    I haven’t seen our country one step backward since that day.
    Losing the House hasn’t changed the House.
    Except, more discourse has been revealed by the new Democrat Reps.
    The folks who support the left are a lot madder than I am.
    And I’m pissed off.

My Democrat friends are livid, because the lies they’ve been fed, aren’t coming to fruition.
    I’m mad about those lies and the acceptance of moral degradation.
    This is going to take time.

“This is no small thing, to restore a republic after it has fallen into corruption. I have studied history for years and I cannot recall it ever happening. It may be that our task is impossible.”

We are the only population in history with the firewall, that is the 2nd amendment
    That makes the left’s attempt to bring serfdom to our Republic, impossible.
    The question I have?
    I’m a mainstreet citizen. Construction and all that involves, is much better than it has been since 2002. Every day mainstreet gets stronger, making the global cabal weaker.
    Can the left keep up this dystopian fairy tale long enough to get to our firewall?

• desperatelyseekingmelania says:

from my cold dead hands

• honeybumjoy says:

The firewall is the devine intervention by “real” GOD who sent Trump to fight and the evil liberal cabal is totally exposed and they will do anything. Let’s all pray that the world is awaken by all this sheer evil. They need to be demolished.

• dbobway says:

Our God was the map for our Founding Fathers.
        That map created the beacon of civilization,
        Our United States.
        A lot of good people are are following the Pied Piper, the false idol, with promises he can’t keep. Then many people perish from evil destroying itself. There is no future with evil, no hope just anguish and selfish greed.

6. Daniel says:

NOW we are talking about precisely what I have been talking about for the past two years.

And I mirror the concern. Without a bloody revolution, no amount of systemic corruption has ever been reversed. It’s only after wars and battles are fought that a new and clean government can be established. Just look at what the established players did to Trump from before day 1 until this day.

It could be that the war has to be fought in the courts system but it appears even the courts are far too corrupt. This is why so many have been calling for military tribunals. This is the only effective mechanism by which the republic can be restored within Trump’s term in office. And if it doesn’t happen in that window, I don’t think it will happen at all.

This is what we’re up against.

• Ready, Willing and VERY ABLE to carry the fight to the ones who want to enslave us…And there are more of us than there are of them.

That is why the Japanese did not invade the United States in WWII…They thought every tree and rock had a man with a rifle behind it…And they weren’t too far off!!!

• desperatelyseekingmelania says:

If it is to be done peacefully using our system of laws, it must be done with a thunderclap. Shock and awe. Mass arrests. The laying bare of the whole rotten enterprise all at once. For the corrupt deep state welcomes a slow drip drip release of information and occasional indictment of lower level players. They are built to fight that battle. They can fight that battle for many years.

• dbobway says:

The courts are activist, which would make a total shake down very difficult.
        I’m afraid if our system of government survives this, It will still take a long time.
        In 14 months we have to overwhelm the vote to unseat many of the criminal players in Congress and of course re-elect the President.
        My guess is up to 10 million votes will be needed over 2016, to guarantee we over come, cheating, by the Democrats.
        Mine starts September 10th, 9th district, Charlotte, NC.
        A hand full of people exposed 4 harvested votes for the Republican, Mark Harris, who would have still won. The left, took it to court, and brow beat Harris into a re-vote.
        It almost killed him, literally He had 2 strokes and dropped out, but he is OK.
        His replacement, Dan Bishop, is a better candidate than Harris was.
        The 9th district will be a test of the Presidents affect on the black vote.
        If you don’t here anything about the outcome of the Sept. 10th vote?
        That means we won.

• honeybumjoy says:

What kind of system of LAW??? Our; and for the sake of all over the world’s LAW has been hijacked by the UK’s legal system and then make it more complicated by legallies by evil greedy Attorney(s) to suit the CABALS!! United States’ are controlled by the UK legal system. (what about Child Trafficking- President-Trump is making headways TBD) You are right “desperatelyseekingmelania” & “dbobway”
        We need to wake up America…..AG Barr? Nothing will ever happen!!!!!!!! I have no faith in our DC system.
        Look into 13th Amemdment that had been hidden from public. That NO ATTORNY shall be in public office. They misconstrued the system to suit the Cabal & Corporation…..
        The Elected Official should be working for We The People and go by the Constitution & the Bill of Rights.

• Raptors2020 says:

The bureaucrats will always align with the big-government party. If Barr attempts to meaningfully punish the wrong-doers in his ranks, those who led the Collusion Hoax/Soft Coup, he’ll face a rebellion. Does a man his age have the will?

• ms doodlebug says:

You may too young to understand this but many will. AG BARR and PDJT know most of their lives have already been lived. Like many, they are living the last years of life no matter how we look at it. As AG Barr said, “We all die.” He and PDJT don’t have a lot to lose by fighting to the end, and a whole lot to gain for those left behind. They’re not going to give up and neither should we “ever, ever give up”.

• Raptors2020 says:

You want a revolution? What was the Mueller Probe if not a revolution? The Bureaucrats tried to remove a duly-elected President, by launching a criminal investigation, where there was no crime! They failed because they sought a bureaucrat’s notion of a crime: Trump firing Mueller without following Human Resources guidelines!
      That’s only partially a joke.

7. teaforall says:

Sundance
    Great Speech, Thank You

8. SharkFL says:

You can listen to Rush Limbaugh on the IHeartRadio app. Download then search for one of many radio stations to listen. I choose WJR in Detroit at noon ET every day. Then you can listen to WMT in Iowa which delays the Rush program by two hours so that it starts at 2 ET ever day.
    Enjoy.

9. Raquel says:

This speech is evidence of the President being raised in the church pastored by Norman Vincent Peale, who wrote the book, THE POWER OF POSITIVE THINKING. God has raised President Trump up for such a time as this. As reiterated in this book and in the Bible, “with God, all things are possible.”

• Dixie says:

I believe in God, prayer and the power of positive thinking…..

• mopar2016 says:

Norman Vincent Peale was right about the “The Power of Positive Thinking”.
      He was a wonderful man, I still have the LP record album.

Another great book is called “Exceeding Gratitude for the Creator’s Plan” By another great man James P Gills M.D.
      I must’ve read that one three or four times.

10. Green Bucket says:

I’m ready, where do I sign up!!

11. burnett044 says:

Shining light on roaches is a good thing and needed to find them out…
    but until we have those willing to stomp on those roaches…they will only breed more.

12. Tl Howard says:

Lying in the ruins at the far left of the illustration, I can identify all but the entity represented by the “H.”

What? Who? Help, please.

13. archie says:

Limbaugh is swamp-lite. Over the years he has confessed on his show why he won’t criticize certain swamp critters and how he keeps his true feelings secret so an to not lose audience.

• Muthaucker says:

Limbaugh keep his true feelings hidden? Lol.

• Baby El says:

Rush, like many of us, is a flawed individual. But deceitful, he is not.

He has continued his show though he has more wealth than he could ever need and enemies than he could ever want.

His message has been the seed of inspiration for a great many of us

• Maquis says:

True dat.

• sturmudgeon says:

Baby El: Rush is an inspiration IF you REALLY listen to what he says… and I doubt one could find a more Patriotic human being… he also feels he must repeat themes a lot, partly because that is the only way some ‘get it’, and because he gains new audience every day.. I admire him greatly!

14. WonkoTheSane says:

I read CTH every day (though I seldom post anymore). I Listen to Rush, at least for a while, nearly every day. I read T_D every day and post occasionally. I positively love this drawing. I feel like I am Deplorable Pepe saluting the flag.

15. LafnH20 says:

There is a tide in the affairs of men.
    Which, taken at the flood, leads on to fortune;
    Omitted, all the voyage of their life
    Is bound in shallows and in miseries.

On such a full sea are we now afloat,
    And we must take the current when it serves,
    Or lose our ventures.
    – Brutus

William Shakespeare
    Julius Caesar Act 4, scene 3

If one does not know to which port one is sailing, no wind is favorable.
    – Seneca.

I agree with, ristvan. IMHO, 2020 should be our preferred 1st waypoint (it is our 1st Port of Call… if you will) and we should continue on that course, unless WE are Given reason to Change it. (I find that doubtful)

We will continue to encounter fierce resistance and spend much of the voyage sailing into the wind. That should be expected!
    Once we have reached this waypoint successfully (The Most Important, imo, as all others lay beyond) we will have our “Sea Legs” and the confidence that WE Can Do ANYTHING… then.. The Real Voyage BEGINS!

President Trump can throw off the shackles of “Re-election”; unroll the “Sea Charts” carefully hidden in his cabin; coordinate “Targets” with each “Trusted” Commander in the Battle Group (Based on the Unique Charactoristics of their ships and crew); and once all assets are in position give the order to “Fire at Will”.

That Will Be A Glorious Day, Folks!
    GLORIOUS… I Yell Ya!!!

But, first, we have to get to waypoint (1).

Steele Yourselves! Commit Yourselves!!
    PRAY!!!!!!!!!
    Y’all.. Keep your nose to the wind. Your eyes on the skyline…
    And your powder dry.

🤔
    Fixing Bayonets might not be a bad idea.. Just in case.

Is The Prize!

16. jdintx says:

Such a positive way to begin the work week.We are still a nation of patriots. As were are forefathers in 1776, we are faced with overwhelming opposition. Just as those first patriots rallied around a great leader, so we too have a great leader; strong in spirit, resolute of purpose and convinced of the righteousness of our cause. He will lead us in this most noble of battles; for if the American dream was to be extinguished, the world would find itself bereft of hope.Yes, we battle for all the world’s peoples, because we are,and will remain, that shining city on a hill. God bless Donald Trump and God bless America.

17. Deplorable Canuck says:

Long Live the Good Ol US Of A. Land of the Free, Home of the Brave! God Bless America!

18. islandpalmtrees says:

Fort Sumter in April 1861

19. William Schneider says:

I continue to say we are so blessed to have this man as our president during these times of extraordinary corruption and satanic attacks. He is the ultimate gunslinger fighting for the victory of righteousness and justice in our country and the world. We pray he has more time -6 more years – as our leader.

20. Lionel Mandrake says:

Like many generations of Americans before us, we stand in the cross-hairs of history. Will we fight as they did, to pass on the same freedoms to following generations that were passed on to us?

• J Gottfred says:

What an insightful post. I have been getting more and more angry with the left’s antics and anti-American policies since 2016. Not since the 1860’s and the civil war have we been at such odds internally and at home. I have been viewing the left’s threat as an external issue–clearly the wrong point of view. The conflict is internal and requires a whole different approach to beat the left.

21. Justin Green says:

The worst of The Problem is Congress. Perhaps there are as many as 5-10 patriots and the remaining 525-530 members are complete thugs.

22. Phil aka Felipe says:

Just a thought. There have been several comments that there won’t be justice because of the corruption of the Judges, the DOJ, and the all around Swamp corruption, the Jury pools in and around the Swamp etc.

The Trump Administration is now in control of the Intelligence Community and Law enforcement and all that entails.

Remember, FISA works both ways. When some of these Judges and others get a view of or asked “theoretical”, “hypothetical”, or “rhetorical” questions about what would happen to them IF “this or that” is true that the Administration “potentially” has on them, then they may “get some religion”.

Who knows? God gave us Trump. Perhaps He will continue Trump’s Victory march on behalf of the United States in restoring our Republic. I pray He does.

23. For Eyes says:

Nice speech.

What is needed is an action plan, that encompasses grass roots involvement.

And specifically includes an action plan for accountability of the elected, and the appointed, to do what we all know is necessary, With repercussions.

Enough is enough.

• For Eyes says:

The Watergate Hearings were public. We knew where things stood at every step.

This is a black hole. For 2.5 years we have heard speeches, lots of tic tock, and lots assurances Justice would be served “soon”.

After 2.5 years we are still treated to comments (like those of Lindsay Graham over the weekend) vowing to get to the bottom of it. Really? After 2.5 years.

What we know is that DOJ has declined to prosecute two very bad actors.

Everything else is supposition and “trust the plan”.

Trump and Barr owe the country a detailed summation of where things stand, what they are doing, and what we can expect. After 2.5 years of this mess, that’s the least they can do. By that I mean something more concrete than “we are investigating.” We need to hear indictments are planned, and some form of timeline.

• Baby El says:

Watergate was an attack from the left, designed to inflict as much damage as possible. Of course every step was publicized!

With the media in full alliance with the deep state, providing them with the game plan is not in the best interest of justice.

*yes watergate was a criminal offense – not sure that Nixon had to resign or that he would have been tossed out by the senate. But have you ever seen a government so thoroughly investigated since? No – it was a deep state rout!

• Judith says:

“We know that DOJ has declined to prosecute two very bad actors.” Which could indicate their *cooperation* to prosecute even worse actors, those higher up the chain, as is the usual m.o.

We’ve been told that Grand Juries have been convened. So it all remains to be seen.

I wouldn’t count that out just yet, as President Trump has stated emphatically that no President can EVER go through this again. He knows full well what he is up against, and he put himself and his family on the line.

President Trump fully understands the importance of winning this war, for both his family and the USA, and for the free world in general.

He will not fail us and we will not fail him. My only caution is that we put our trust in our President, and *only* our President, to lead the way. There are far too many wolves in sheeps clothing, poised to lead MAGA astray.

24. pacnwbel says:

The big gorilla in the room is the extent of the fraud the democrats will get away with at the 2020 election. Trump is a natural winner and should walk away with a second term. What is so nauseating is the degree of corruption that has infected our electoral process. Voter ID is essential, and a general tightening up of voter registration/ eligibility would be a great help. Also returning to a paper ballot to circumvent voting machine manipulation.

• For Eyes says:

^^^ THIS

We predicted, then saw that the Dems would stop at nothing to regain the House, and they did. Indications are the vote fraud was massive.

But however motivated they were then, it will be exponential in 2020.

Reps did zero to prevent it in 2018. It appears nothing is being done now in advance of 2020. Trump rallies won’t beat fraud

• sturmudgeon says:

Some steps ARE being taken, and I hope much more will be accomplished before Nov. 2020.

25. tuskyou says:

Thank You Sundance. I love this post. The video is so inspirational as well as Mike’s words. (I wish Sipsey Street Irregulars was still active ). I love everything about it. More than any other time I feel close to the founders—a real kinship. The combination of being in Scotland with the history/battles/hardship and reading this post just makes me appreciate POTUS and his supporters even more. Thank you to everyone here and everyone not here who fight for our country in ways big and small.

MAGA 🇺🇸 KAG

26. Boots says:

Read the slander and slam job SPLC (the REAL haters) did on Mike a few years back. Everything SPLC said about Mike could’ve been said about the men who started America. Adams, Franklin, Hamilton, Burr, the men who called themselves The Sons of Liberty, Paul Revere and all the other midnight riders, and every single man, woman, and child that wanted their OWN country, independent from England.

FTA

Mike Vanderboegh was a longtime leader and propagandist in the antigovernment “Patriot” movement specializing in fiery rhetoric urging violent “self-defense” against a tyrannical, Constitution-flouting U.S. government determined to impose the Communist principles of gun control and universal health care.

(Well, well, well. Looks like Mike was right. Welcome to Red Flag Confiscation Nation.)

27. ivernazza says:

The problem with corruption is that it is a perversion. Perversions cannot be cured. Not only is it a perversion… but it is contagious too… Your only (very small) chance would be to quit talking about “democrassy” and start returning to being the Republic which you had as per July 4th, 1776. Quite a long way to rewind I’m afraid… Good luck!

28. rcogburn says:

This made me go back and watch Reagan’s immortal 1980 inaugural address.

It’s incredible how relevant that speech is to the times we live in now. Reagan and Trump identify the same threats facing America and share an identical vision for America and American greatness. Both are fighters, both are true leaders.

The rise of these two great leaders, at these two pivotal moments in our history, prove the American soul is eternal. There will always be Americans ready to fight for it.

One aspect that struck me today: starting at the 9:00 mark, I think Reagan pretty clearly identifies the same deep state and its goal of socialism. He calls it “government,” but his message an intent are the same. One wonders how those words went over in DC.

Pull quotes:

“We are a nation that has a government—not the other way around. And this makes us special among the nations of the Earth. Our Government has no power except that granted it by the people. It is time to check and reverse the growth of government which shows signs of having grown beyond the consent of the governed.”

“It is no coincidence that our present troubles parallel and are proportionate to the intervention and intrusion in our lives that result from unnecessary and excessive growth of government. It is time for us to realize that we are too great a nation to limit ourselves to small dreams. We are not, as some would have us believe, doomed to an inevitable decline. I do not believe in a fate that will fall on us no matter what we do. I do believe in a fate that will fall on us if we do nothing.”

• Tom! says:

We have done nothing as he feared. Look no further than the control the state has over our own children. Parental rights have been shown to be nothing but an illusion when the state decides to weld its power. The same concept applies when the state decides to attack its citizens as we witnessed in the deep state coup against the President. His friends and supporters may as well have been living in China or the old Soviet Union.

And still we do nothing.

• For Eyes says:

Of course we do something.

We flail around. We vent. We share memes.

• Boots says:

When they start red flagging people who are innocent, and send storm troopers armed with machine guns, grenades, and body armor to take the guns or kill the gun owner, and the innocents start shooting back in defense of liberty, life, and freedom – all enunciated in the Constitution – then we will have begun to do the only thing they will ever understand.

And that will in all probability be the only thing left to us to do, that might work.

So again, Mike was right.

29. no-nonsense-nancy says:

That is so true, Mike! I think we need to try to undo all the negative education that our children and grandchildren have received over the last years. They need to be educated on the principles which our country was built on and have the correct understanding of our forefathers and mothers( a lot of them were very helpful too).

I am going to be teaching constitution classes in my area soon. I have taken several of them and I think educating people on the constitution can help our cause a lot.

30. StanH says:

“Now this is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning.” Winston Churchill

This is going to take time. We’ve allowed these miscreants to run wild without any real push-back. Ronald Reagan was there first real scare, he was the peoples choice The cabal made sure that GHW Bush was there to keep him in check.Then in 1988 GHW Bush ran as an extension of Reagan and in truth the NWO/CFR had their man on the inside and the decay of our great Republic hits a gallop. Slick Willie, W and Barry were weak sycophants who dutifully followed their masters decree.

2016 was to be the end. They had rigged the voting sufficiently to what they thought was a certainty that the Hildabeast would win comfortably and the latest insurrection of the American people would be quelled perhaps forever. We are the firewall stopping the destruction of the West. America goes down the West goes down.

“But a funny thing happened on the way to the forum.” The American people said no, and voted in President Donald J Trump. We overwhelmed their cheating and gave the USA a reprieve. Now what do we do with it.

We must stick with President Trump through thick and thin. Stay away from the MSM, they are our enemy. Be careful gloming onto to just one issue, this is the area that the Eeyore’s flourish and will attempt to sow derision, IGNORE THEM! Always ask yourself, if not President Trump then who?

Just know the NWO has a suitable replacement from the uni-party who’ll straighten things right out. /s

We have much more that must be done, and one man and one election will not fix it. We must educate, we must instigate, we must promulgate, we must stay involved and save the savable. Nothing is off the table for the cabal, anything goes. Remember that.

KAG! ….by focusing, and understand that there is one man between us and a thousand years of darkness. May the good Lord keep and bless President Trump and his family and the USA!

31. VandalizeDuhMastuhsAlgorithms says:

I wonder if there’s been consideration given to to following authorization, esp. since the Insurrection Act has been discussed occasionally…

10 U.S. Code § 688. Retired members: authority to order to active duty; duties

(a)Authority.—
    Under regulations prescribed by the Secretary of Defense, a member described in subsection (b) may be ordered to active duty by the Secretary of the military department concerned at any time.
    (b)Covered Members.—Except as provided in subsection (d), subsection (a) applies to the following members of the armed forces:
    (1) A retired member of the Regular Army,Regular Navy,Regular Air Force, or RegularMarine Corps.
    (2) A member of the Retired Reserve who was retired under section 1293, 7311, 7314, 8323, 9311, or 9314 of this title.
    (3) A member of the Fleet Reserve or Fleet Marine Corps Reserve.

Or under this:

10 U.S. Code § 12301. Reserve components generally

(a) In time of war or of national emergency declared by Congress, or when otherwise authorized by law, an authority designated by the Secretary concerned may, without the consent of the persons affected, order any unit, and any member not assigned to a unit organized to serve as a unit, of a reserve component under the jurisdiction of that Secretary to active duty for the duration of the war or emergency and for six months thereafter. However a member on an inactive status list or in a retired status may not be ordered to active duty under this subsection unless the Secretary concerned, with the approval of the Secretary of Defense in the case of the Secretary of a military department, determines that there are not enough qualified Reserves in an active status or in the inactive National Guard in the required category who are readily available.

Especially if said duty location was, say, the National Mall, or the Pentagon, or some other prominent location in Washington D.C.

Is there not at least one such National Emergency in effect at this time?

• ann says:

What we are facing is a doppelgänger of a military coup: an untouchable clan of civilians with a supremacist creed who are in permanent occupancy of our legal & judicial structure.
      Over years, DoJ became a secretive Fortress which saw fit to vest imperfect human beings with vast, but unaccountable & unknown power.

Federal prosecutorial Overreach was an identified problem many years ago. I read the minutes of a bi partisan Congressional committee. Louie Gohmert, bless his soul, wanted action, but was sunk by useless, idling jawboners in control of OUR future.

The gridlock is intentional, Their collective refusal to govern responsibly enrages me.

Advocating open borders, illegal immigration, no Id voters, universal free health care for the entire world!
      While they continue policies which actively harm their fellow countrymen.
      The fractured, crime ridden, Mexican drug soaked, marginalised communities of American citizens are on them.
      . cowardly grifters willing to let the country collapse rather than break ranks w their damn Resist. Do nothing Machine politicians.

• Judith says:

“Do nothing machine politicians” didn’t gain their positions of power by accident. Without fair elections we don’t have a country. We only have the illusion of a Constitutional Republic when we allow election fraud and voter fraud to continue.

Had Hellary stolen that 2016 election, the free world would already have succumbed to the New World Order.

32. Troublemaker10 says:

I loved Pepe the Frog when he used to troll Hillary and the left. How did the left turn him into a symbol of alt right white supremacy that got banned on social media?

Glad to see him coming back.

33. SamAnon says:

Hopefully this means that the UNITED STATES, INC. will finally be exposed for the corporate entity that it is and also the fact that from birth we are all incorporated individually. Have you ever wondered why your name on your checks from the bank are all caps? You are incorporated, you are collateral for the debt, nothing more. You aren’t even a living being as for as they are concerned, you are just a thing, a commodity to be used and then discarded. There are perfectly
    legitimate ways to regain your personal sovereignty. Please wake up! A good place to start your freedom would be https://national-assembly.net/ Thank you for your kind attention. God bless.

34. CountryDoc says:

I followed the link to Mike Vanderboegh. I found two quotes in the margin which seem at first glance to say two contradicting principles:

What Does It Mean To Be A “Three Percenter”?
    Three Percent Catechism.
    These four principles — moral strength, physical readiness, no first use of force and no targeting of innocents — are the hallmarks of the Three Percent ideal. Anyone who cannot accept them as a self-imposed discipline in the fight to restore the Founders’ Republic should find something else to do and cease calling themselves a “Three Percenter.”

Edmund Burke reconsidered in the light of 20th Century funeral pyres.
    “Remember: Evil exists because good men don’t kill the government officials committing it.” — Kurt Hofmann.

The two contradictory principles are: “No first use of force” and “Kill the government officials committing [evil]” . If the principles are not contradictory, then the time to kill the evil governmental officials is after they start killing us. Kill by rebellion? or kill by execution after lawful prosecution?

Many have expressed the historical precedent that a corrupt republic has never been salvaged. Others place hope on the fact that “We are Americans, (damn it!)” or “we have better communication [internet] now.

A common consensus is that we are somewhere close to the point of no return with respect to the loss of our republic. We have chided each other for being too patient. We have chided each other for not being patient enough.

Looking for solutions among our collective wisdom, I find the following principles:
    — act locally. Serve others. Do right and be non-compromising about it.
    – help expose evil
    – don’t waste time arguing against the mental illness of liberalism. It is a disease of laziness and addiction to the seeking of easy money.
    – be strong: morally, mentally, physically, socially, financially, and spiritually. Make deposits each day.
    – be aware and be prepared to fight
    – seek the company and learning of humble truth seekers

That is a starter. I would love to hear comments of others.

35. Teddy Zamba says:

The left in this country is incredibly rotten and incredibly corrupt and they are unconscionable liars. And, the fake news are the enemy within; these good folks keep the lies alive and on repeat.

People elect those that practice sharia law into Congress, and these people curse the president, so there is much to antagonize any clear thinking American. Conservatives are not rotten, so those most rotten have the advantage since all rotten is enabled by the fake news and contemporary culture.

36. Deplorable leatherneck says:

Be prepared my friends and patriots for the liberal and evil reaction the day after Election Day… guard your family and your house and your property.. the outright evil that is the now democrat party will not go quietly .. God bless President Trump and keep him safe..

37. scarlettbr says:

Didn’t Spartans of Thermapylae lose? I have no intentions of losing. Isn’t it about “fundamentally transforming” every aspect of government.. We are Americans and If God is on our side, how can we not Win….

38. Suzanne says:

Re “going gently into that collectivist good night”…
    I was born in 1946…the first wave of the Boomers. We remember simpler times and markedly less “government”. And we miss those times and we are really quite angry.
    Unfortunately, imo, we are the last group in significant numbers willing to do the “whatever it takes” part of a restoration. Yes there are many younger than us who feel the same way but I think that depends on where they live eg the South. Look at how the left has changed Texas, where 20 years ago you’d have been beaten bloody for publicly espousing communism. Now Austin is rapidly becoming Portland.
    And the left has made the most of its 30-40 years of brain washing in our schools so it is unlikely that a whole lot of willing patriots will be found amongst those generations.
    Because we Boomers are aging out, so to speak, I both believe and fear that it’s now or never.

39. Beau Geste says:

My well reasoned postings about FISC malfeasance, and a proposal to divide power to fix the problem of a secret government court, were deleted. I’m outta here.
    Respectfully, Beau Geste

40. Atomic Hillbilly says:

Oh, Hell yeah!

The oath the defend this nation and our constitution was a blood oath, carried to the grave.