Representative Doug Collins Discusses Pelosi’s Clown Show on House Floor…

With Nancy Pelosi refusing to take up important legislative issues that need to be resolved: raising the debt ceiling, budget appropriations, USMCA ratification, immigration reform etc; and instead focus on a symbolic parliamentary resolution to criticize tweets, Georgia congressman Doug Collins calls-out the insufferable political games being played.

This entry was posted in Big Government, Big Stupid Government, Cultural Marxism, Culture, Dem Hypocrisy, Donald Trump, Fabian Socialists - Modern Progressives, Legislation, media bias, Nancy Pelosi, Patriotism, President Trump, Professional Idiots, propaganda, Racism, Typical Prog Behavior, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

247 Responses to Representative Doug Collins Discusses Pelosi’s Clown Show on House Floor…

1. brilliant tweets by our genius president
    chess moves indeed
    now the radicals are the face of the party

• Gerry says:

The left is the reason why we have directions on a shampoo bottle! LMAO!!!! I love it.

• Judith says:

He forgot to add that lefty loonies are the reason for the fine print that nothing I buy is safe for sale in Commiefornia, that is, to those who manage to survive wildfires and mudslides caused by misguided environmentalists, who care more about snails than they do about actual human beings. /s

• Adam says:

The State of California has determined this comment causes cancer.

• OMG. Too funny!!!!

• LoonsCall says:

Not to worry, am sure Dr. Pan (representing California’s 6th senate district) will quickly force some kind of quacky cancer vaccine that is made in china or elsewhere (who ever really knows), that may virtually guarantee to quell your ills

• LoonsCall says:

The unvarnished, undiscovered truth or lie may be hard to swallow for some but if people do not question their fate, then what is their life about or what hope can it hold for them & those held close.. did our forefathers & many, many others go into peril & dark abyss so that we shall just accept a fate determined by others? Without question?

• awefense says:

I’ll stick to beer. No meds in this man’s life other than the ocasional Ibuprofen.

• LoonsCall says:

lol.. just had this whole thing written out then it got dropped.. oh well, gave it a shot & missed.. 🙂

• LoonsCall says:

part of the gist was that no, it does not take a village to raise a child.. just think about who came up with that saying (hint: her name starts with Hell).. it’s one or two loving parents who will look out for that child & figure out the best way to have a happy child, therefore a happy life.. not a sick child who forever needs hospital care, “special” care or medication of any kind.. a good life.

• tip: COPY it before you post comment so that you have it safely stored

• Bluto Ruffian says:

Damn near everything in CA violates Prop 16 or whatever, causes cancer… It was shown (in a Faux News article recently) that depression causes cancer…. Just so you know, Trump supporters are HAPPY!!!!

• OLD Joe JAckson song, brilliantly satirical from his ‘Beat Crazy’ album: (everything causes) CANCER. it had the whole mocking of one thing that one HAS to do to avoid cancer, on the other hand causes cancer and must be avoided….he lists all of these things…think it dates back to the 80s, brilliant song. too bad Taylor Swift, with her worship of the lunatic fringe of that era, didn’t catch on to the cleverer groups

• SwampRatTerrier says:

Judith, have you thought about it – as in who are the Leftist Loony Democrats who are making Million$ of Dollar$ off of those laws and labels?

We the People must remember to ask that question of very law proposed
          “Who’s Making Money From this Law?????”

• PBR says:

A little pen I bought the other day had a special label attached that said, “known to cause cancer and prohibited from sale in CA”. What!?

• It’s not from me but I’m quoting a tweet I saw that referred to the “squad” as the “craptastic 4”. I think the moniker fits.

• Pa Hermit says:

Sorry for the step on, I didn’t read far enough down. Like minds with the same reaction!

• JMP says:

It’s a quote from John Kennedy. Unfortunately a lot of what he said was not respectful to the President. You don’t even have to be a “Treeper” or a MAGA person to realize Pres. Trump knows what he’s doing here.

• Pa Hermit says:

ROTFLMAO and still rolling!!! They’re the reason for directions on a shampoo bottle!!!!!

• Lamont Cranston says:

But still,rag head Omar too lazy to wash, rinse repeat,
        resumably to cover ratty, stinky, matted hair…
        and…
        perhaps…
        an explosive device🎆 to finish off the moslem 9/11 attack on the Capitol.

2. Sporty says:

This Country, My Country has had enough of this crap. We are fighting back so ya best get used to it.

• imkittymyers says:

Thank God for President Trump who’s willing to fight back.

• It feels G-R-R-R-E-A-T to tell off these unqualified freshmen Democrat Congresswomen & would-be tyrants! GO TO HELL AOC! GO TO HELL ILHAN OMAR! GO TO HELL RASHIDA TLAIB! GO TO HELL AYANNA PRESSLEY!

We have the right to object and cry foul when We The People and our country are being abused and mistreated and unappreciated by subversives ….. even if they’re elected to the United States Congress.

You 4 women of “The Squad” are violating your oaths of office. You are undermining our Constitution, which you swore an oath to support and defend. Let me remind you what you just swore to in January:

“I do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter: So help me God.”

You are traitors and your are unsuitable to hold the offices you were elected to. And We The People have the right and the duty to damn well call you out for it.

You can take your accusations of racism and stick it where the sun don’t shine! I’ll raise you 4 counts of treason!

HELL NO to “The SQUAD that’s done SQUAT” for our country!

3. Ursula says:

Just called congressman Collins to thank him and it was much appreciated.
    His number 1-202-225-9893

• LafnH20 says:

TY, Ursalu!!

• Done. Thanks for posting.

• auscitizenmom says:

Done.

• romy911 says:

I also just called Representative Collins office and thanked him for standing up for our President.
      I told him I am not a resident of Georgia. He asked what state I live in & stated that they don’t get too many calls from Illinois. He seemed very appreciative of my phone call.

• delighteddeplorable says:

Great idea, Ursula – thanks for posting this. I called as well and the very polite gentleman who answered was pleased and surprised to hear from someone in California.

Congressman Collins hit a home run heard ’round the country with that one.

• MM says:

Just called Rep. Collins office..
        Talked to a very nice man…
        I will be donating to Rep. Collins campaign for re-election…
        Thank You Ursala for posting Rep. Collins contact number…

• dallasdan says:

Done.

I spoke briefly with a male aide who was very appreciative of my call thanking Rep. Collins. He told me the phone, email, and social media support is “overwhelmingly positive.”

I am surprised and impressed that my call was not automatically sent to voicemail, given that my Texas area code surely appeared on the called ID.

• topavalley says:

Done. I identified that I am from California. Thanked Congressman Collins for his leadership.

• MaineCoon says:

TY! I just called and someone answered the phone – to my surprise. We chatted. I said that “my” blog — CTH….” posted an article on Rep Coolins….when I mentioned CTH he started to acknowledge (I think) he recogized and started to positively affirm iit, but then caught himself and stopped. I commented that I wished Collins were my rep and he asked who was. Confessed it was swatter John (Lewis) and even mentiond that it would be great if he ran for Senator some day. He sorta poo pooed that idea. I told him we really like what Rep Collins is doing and he has a lot of support. He really appreciated the call.

See everyone at the rally!

4. Mr e-man says:

These wack jobs couldn’t say and do what they do without support from the electorate. The two dozen Democrat candidates for President would not be agreeing to things like the New Green Debacle without support from the electorate.

When will the electorate wake up and stop supporting these insane left wing radical ideas and policies?

When will they call the media out for reporting insane wacky ideas as great for America?

When will our nation return to reality?

• Sporty. says:

It’s not the electorate , it’s the media that supports these insane ideas.

• Dutchman says:

Yes, these wack jobs CAN say and do what they do, without the support of the electorate.

Its called Denial, delusion and Hubris.
      They have been using the SAME playbook, for so many years (and its WORKED) that they simply can’t accept that it simply doesn’t work, any more.

Think of Dems as being like ‘professional wrestlers’, who have engaged in fake, staged wrestling events for YEARS, with complicit RepubliCONS.

They have gotten out of shape, cause they don’t NEED to stay in shape, when the wrestling is,all pre-choreographed.
      They don’t need to keep their wits honed, either. They just go out, do the pre-arranged routine, Repubs cave, behind closed doors they congraduate each other on another good performance.

Then, a REAL wrestler enters the ring.
      They have NO idea how to wrestle him;
      He doesn’t CO-OPERATE, doesn’t rehearse moves ahead of time, and is pulling moves they never saw before!

And, as he kicks their hienies all over the ring, the crowd starts to boo them.
      Stupid fans, don’t they know I am the ‘hero’ in this match.

And stupid Trump, why doesn’t he fall down like he’s SUPPOSED to? WHY isn’t it WORKING? The ringside announcer is in on it, and keeps reading from the prepared script of whats “supposed” to be happening,…sounding more and more like Bagdad Bob.

And, more and more of the audience see whats happening, and recognise the whole ‘professional wrestling’thing has been phony, from day one.

And the poor Uniparty simply are too out of shape, and clueless as to how to REALLY wrestle, cause they haven’t had to do it for so long, that they have lost any skills or muscle they once had.

Almost feel like calling on the referee to stop the match, its getting embarrasing.
      Its inhumane, I can’t watch anymore!
      (I say as I put my hands over my eyes, but then spread my fingers to look through and continue watching.

“Oooh, Pelosi gets windmilled around the ring, and slammed into a corner post. THATS gotta hurt! She picks up a chair, lurches toward Trump, holding the chair over her head. Trump grabs the chair and slams it down on her head. She is reeling,..”

• gawntrail says:

Perfect analogy. Well done.

• Good analogy, very good. I’m going to bring you a different one…or try – twice now been about to post it – from the perspective of a former whack job liberal

• Actually, let me give you a different first hand analogy having escaped from the snake pit where I was formerly a passionately self-congratulating ignoramus.

Political correctness, taken to its ultimate extreme, results in one thing: UTTER isolation and division between every single person.

Not one word can be offensive. The only way to not offend or to not be offended is through complete silence between all sentient ability, vision, hearing, smell, feel and ultimately neurological stimulation.

This is why it’s a death cult and also why, with immortality and fame and youth their obsession, it is absolutely TERRIFYING to grow up, be self aware and to be accountable.

• cont…
            THe abortion thing alone is a perfect example of what happens: They refuse absolutely to discuss the reality of what it is. If you look at the David Daleiden tapes you will see the abortion industry demons laughing at the ease with which they profit because people willingly refuse to consider what abortion is. Science and modern medicine have not only shown what a baby in the womb is but we have now been able to show the moment at conception when a human being and nothing BUT a human being is conceived and on an undeniable path to full human existence.

We also can tell now about the early signs of sentient and thinking behavior of these young fetuses, the heartbeats, the dreams, the playing, the emotion adn what is more, due to the ultrasound we can SEE the silent scream, the absolute terror and agonizing, torturous pain when a human being is subject to the same sort of pagan violence as we read being done by MS-13 gang members and meth and drug induced attackers and islamofascist brutes. There is not one scintilla of difference, other than it happens hidden behind a woman’s skin.

People who are fed that they are more compassionate, more clear seeing, more generous, more deserving…and simultaneously, more victimized, more entitled and more worthy of reparation have ZERO ability to own up to error and to responsibility and to duty to right what is wrong.

• It’s just this last section ! It keeps blocking!

let me try tiny bites:
              Imagine in the middle of a great life finding out that you had not only caused a murder, but had been part of a movement to persecute and annihilate people who you might actually love and admire and owe gratitude to..

It’s a terrifying thing to discover that you are all that you project upon others…and they do their utmost to shroud even a whiff of the truth from themselves, with all venues of influence complicit.

• Krashman Von Stinkputin says:

Q: How many genders ARE there?

A: How many people are on the planet?

• If you look at the left you will NEVER get an answer, but instead the familiar claptrap of what SHOULD be.

They will not admit that for their dsytopian dream most of us must die and once they, the elites are the only remaining, all talk of all of these divisions will disappear and they will embrace large families, two genders and very familiar cultural norms…erroneously believing that once they have reduced the population to one conformist group, numbering no more than 500 million, there will remain survivors of selective superiority.

SInce every one of them is egocentric of course they do not realize that each of them will be a tyrant incapable of compromise or humility.

MAd Max world is actually the metaphor for a world where only the elite exist, incapable of anything but pagan, brute, hate filled annihilation of any opposition.

coincidentally, before we ‘victimized’ those poor native dwelling Indians, it was not disease or greater weaponry that was harming them, they were raping, kidnapping and killing other tribes that impinged on the territory to which each tribe felt entitled.

NO different from what every single identity group is doing now.

• topavalley says:

I think you are describing one of my nephews.

• Dutchman says:

Look foreward to it. Hey, I was once, briefly myself.

• Figured it out. It appears to be the first word of the title that gets ’em on my case.

I cite frequently ‘(blocked) in Sheep’s clothing’ because the Catholic church is NOT coincidentally being just as much blamed for all the evils of the present day as are Israel and America…and yet all three, if destroyed, would be ‘open borders’ to what we now see rampant all over the world under the watchful and encouraging eye of globalists who want most of us to destroy each other and leave to their deserving selves the rich resources of this world and the delusion of their imminent immortality. It is a documentary that shows Alinsky and Soros and many bad actors from all the venues of influence who have gone in to destroy the country that represents freedom and the two thousand year old church that, despite its hierarchical corruption, still stands as the primary protector of the traditional family and the freedom that comes from that FIRST form of government being as self-reliant as our founders wanted for this nation.

God bless us every one and sustain and fortify us for this battle in which we are enjoined, akin to that which our founders battled so bravely.

• The ‘first form of government’ is also the first form of local community, the family. It is not just agriculture that is sustained by large families. The wealthy have made it so that only they can afford large children and cite their wealth as their rightful reason to have many children (although sometimes they have few children citing the compassionate concern for the earth, hiding their selfish lifestyles that coincidentally evidence ZERO behavior of actual environmental concern for their carbon footprint). And reject the teaching that exposes that their regulations and enviro wacko and secular preference have deliberately persecuted the middle class and poor so that families are expensive. President Trump has openly cited that a large family ought to be rewarded for all of the potential contributions that they bring and the importance of encouraging the parents in their noble quest.

Ironically, Putin understands this, although his reason is more selfish. He is not hoping for independent and self-reliant families. He just understands through history that self-annihilating populations de-select themselves into extinction, a fate he never imagined for Russia when, instead, he had been part of the decades old movement to incite enemies and allies into destroying each other with teh same hope for global conquest as Der Fuhrer had and China as well; and of course, Mohammad and all of his brute spawn….now fully exposed in the wonderful zombie demons created by a leftist indoctrinated society that welcomes feminism and Islam and results in the new breed, ‘the four horse’ XX chromosomes of the apocalypse presently terrorizing the House and the nation.

In truth, last century and previous large poor and middle class families flourished and moved upward in the cultural and socio-economic ladder path provided in AMerica. They often had just one farmer among the kin while every child, encouraged as a uniquely talented individual with unlimited potential by parents devoted to the upbringing of hte next generation, and not their own retirement or fame or wellbeing, learned great habits and carried these forward into any profession of their choice. Clergy, soldier, doctor, dentist, lawyer, teacher. In my own family three generations of farmers also had three and now four generations of teachers.

Poverty and middle class is a constantly mobile chain in America, as Dr. Thomas Sowell has written about, the reason that these numbers citing the poor are disingenuous. Through American opportunity people are not fated to remain at what level. Middle class opportunity and innovation is the death of tyranny, which is why every de-selective society tries to annihilate the moral foundation that is the middle class. They are neither bubble dwellers isolated by privilege, nor slaves to entitlement, isolated by desperation.

They are self-reliant and THAT is what the fascist feminist idiots loathe with all their blackened souls.

• jrtsir says:

You write very well Jkash! Thank you for taking the time to express yourself so eloquently on this forum with this whole sequence of posts. My head nodding in agreement with all of your points.
                BTW, from your initial post …I’ve always loved the word “ignoramus”. Hard to believe it’s not used more frequently in accurately describing most leftists and , even more sadly, the bulk of those people who call themselves journalists.

• Thank you so much.

Likely ignoramus is struck from the vernacular because they resemble it so well. 😉

I appreciate YOUR appreciation. this is a hot button issue that I have for too long been observing and noting the catalyst, the momentum and the push to eradicate all opposition to it.
                  I’m actually trying to put together a book with a bunch of short stories that hit on these topics that deliver a punch and a truth with humor and illustrations. CArtoonists with such bite like Branco, stun me with their genius.
                  Most of the public is simply indoctrinated into ignoring and becoming confused by simple truths like actions and consequences, common sense and chaos.

Social media and the same mindset in every venue of influence. Social media is merely the brazen exposure to what they did before subliminally.

• Dutchman says:

The battle is as old as mankind, and will continue to the final moment, I suppose.

• You’re a good egg, Dutchman, and may you FLY (literary allusion I could not resist) with impunity and tick off every hypocritical carbon footprint egomaniac (whack job leftist allusion I could not resist) 🙂

• Jim Raclawski says:

bravo!! well constructed… great mental after image…..
        I see it in marine grunt terms….. POTUS forced to asymmetric warfare as consequence of entering battlefield so late in its trajectory… BUT blessed with “target rich” environment ….. good hunting mr trump….. God speed! SEMPER FI

• loisplane says:

Jim Jordan, NCAA national champion, University of Wisconsin. I’m sure he understands the analogy perfectly.

• Patriot1783 says:

Perfect analogy Dutchman.

• dallasdan says:

Don’t forget that there are tens of millions of people who hate the President personally, his MAGA agenda generally, and the America we know and love totally.

The pot continues to boil, and the confrontations between political good and evil will become more frequent and increasingly severe. JMO

• Some of us who have first hand relationship to the globalists had advance notice that if Trump won it would be a mayhem only akin to our battle with the redcoats on the earthly front; and akin to the battle between demons and angels on the spiritual front.

Now that we know that both Bush dynastic RINOs were one party, we know that since Reagan we have had an uninterrupted globalist movement in this country and they have been acting as if their world government was already in place, underneath the radar carrying on as if the tyranny and the trillions for themselves was in place.

Their hubris was such that they believed the election of Trump was impossible.

Just as one famous figure said, “I die unprepared” so their global vision has been radically interrupted and they were unprepared for such an occurrence, with no counter attack imagined as needed. Cornered rats, mad dogs, syphilis psychopaths, bestial brutes. This is why they are playing the same card, only now courtesy of Trump’s brilliant encouragement (and we had BETTER have the next web generation alluded to by George Gilder and Brendan Eich up and running and ready for activation, once Twitter and the rest try and completely shut down all communication!) , they have been driven to expose what lies beneath, moral bankruptcy and blind, psychopathic narcissist, ignorant, hell bent hate.

Anybody upset that Trump as David against the Goliath that is WORLD deep state, has not managed to undermine this Gordian knot (forgive the metaphor abundance) in two years is seriously attributing too much power to one man and not enough responsibility to us shifting from online and personally vocal to unified, community and proactively involved.

• lolli says:

👍dallasdan

• David A says:

Fortunately a fair percentage of the tens of millions that hate PDT agenda, have no idea what it is.

We just need a few million to open their eyes and reason. These statist hater congress woman are helping.

• old deplorable owl says:

There was a song about that – something about until the twelfth of never……

5. I’m looking for the phantom Horowitz report….Anyone seen it.????

• FrankieZee says:

I heard it is coming out in 2024. He needs as much time as possible to construct a report that is filled with lies that clears the FBI and CIA and the Hilderbeast.

• Waymore says:

Hannity”s on record saying the IG report will be “devastating”. He just said on radio that an FBI “spreadsheet” casting serious doubt on the dossier is also “devastating “. I hope he’s right, but if not, his credibility will take a big hit.

• I think that his credibility has been greatly supported by the fact that since day one, through massive persecution, he embraced this president as one voice.

Reminds me of the TErri Schiavo incident. More than 10 years later people are BEGINNING to see the repercussions of what we (and now exposed RINO Governor Bush) let happen to another vulnerable human being of the silent population to be de-selected, the unborn, the disabled and the elderly at a forced expiration point. Then too Hannity was the lone voice.

We have now seen the plight of other disabled, unborn, born but ill (expensively) and elderly who we have offered to help but been rejected by big government and rogue judiciary and parliament .

also impressive is how he was pretty much the reason for LEvin backing down from an initially ferocious Never Trumpism, along with Cruz, Levin’s original choice.

• meow4me2 says:

Jkash, re: Terry Schiavo case – have you ever read the story of Martin Pistorius called The Ghost Boy? It’s a real gob-smacker of a story. He gets some sort of illness as a boy that turns him into a vegetable in a matter of days. Over several years, his brain slowly reboots. He is thinking, can understand what is said, but he’s unable to move or communicate. He’s trapped in an unresponsive body. The story of his recovery is amazing and uplifting. I heartily recommend it.

That said, his story changed forever how I view these Terry Schiavo type cases. We just don’t know what is going on inside a brain. We don’t really know if someone is truly “not there”. To kill someone on that basis, to starve them to death and call it a “humane” death – utterly frightening to think of it. What if Terry Schiavo was like Martin Pistorius? How awful her final days would have been.

• Thank you I have not read it, but what is egregious is that DURING the whole fiasco at least three people came forward who had been from 5 to 20 years supposedly unresponsive and they came back and explained that they had heard AND felt the pain ANd the starvation and been unable to do anything to stop it.

This was one of the most hideous evils I had ever seen, along with the judge and the husband BOTH profiting from the clinic to which they condemned Terri, excluding the family from any power to act, purely because of pure greed.

The public’s acceptance of the husband’s purely word of mouth, circumstantial ‘proof’ of Terri’s desire to be treated worse than any animal was the beginning of the now largely disappeared protection to every citizen against such practices. I went to a dinner visited by a doctor who said that leftist doctors and government hold virtually all power to euthanize someone no matter how many forms you sign.

Just as most parents STILL have no idea that non-gender bathrooms and abortions facilitated for 13 year olds by school counselors and abortionists with virtually no warning for parents to be on the watch for fatal consequences has been activated in California for years by Moonbeam’s decree.

and of course we have had 8 of our elections ( at least) overturned by rogue judiciary.

Thank you again not only for hte book recommendation but for allowing your humanity to withstand that push to dehumanize and sublimate human dignity for respect for all life.

God bless you!

• Krashman Von Stinkputin says:

Have you checked behind the milk?

• Robert Smith says:

Horowitz may be fixing his report to at least match what Durham has done. Durham probably isn’t talking though..

• dallasdan says:

Horowitz is the spawn of Sessions and Rosenstein, as is Huber. As with the first report, I anticipate no judicially actionable findings/results from version .2.0.

6. vikingmom says:

There is a part of me that wanted to call my local D Congresswoman, who bills herself as a “moderate” and tell her that all the antics of Pelosi and the “Squad” are just pushing more people to support Donald Trump, because right now, he looks like the only grown-up in DC…but, then I decided against it. The longer this sh*t show continues, the more people will see the insanity that now defines the Democratic Party. They will either vote R in 2020 or they will just stay home!

“Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself.” Napoleon Bonaparte

• Pale rider says:

And, Trump offered Pelosi a way out. So sweet!

• dallasdan says:

She is an irrational person consumed by hate. That people like her and Ryan ascend to the height of power in the House is a glaring indictment of the political process governing our country.

BTW, McConnell and Schumer are not as unhinged as Pelosi, but they are equally dangerous, though in a quieter, more deliberative way.

• YOU are completely right. She, along with Clinton and Boxer, was one of the early group who were openly embracing abortion up to the moment of birth and citing ANY restriction as an unconstitutional violation of women’s rights.

Disgustingly, kept citing her motherhood and grandmotherhood as validity for her insanity.

V.M.
      Just like PDJT at his rallys, saying he didn’t want to say TOO much, about the GND, cause he was SOOOooo loking forward to hanging it around the neck of the nominee in 2020 election.(paraphrasing).
      Actually, I suppose we could all send them shovels? If your in a solid blue district, your reps,aren’t going to pay,attention to your views.

MAYBE if your going to contact them, you should send them a ‘keep digging’ missive.

If you can avoid gagging, an “I support your principled stand against PDJT’s horrible rascist tweets, and you have my full support!”

A bridge too far? Takes the whole “Stealth Trump Supporter” to a whole new level.

During 2016, for awhile I,….messed with pollsters. Told them 100% for Hillary, blah blah. Then in Demographics told them I was 32 y.o.high school drop out making over $100,000/ year, Black/hispanic transexual. It was fun.

• Blue Wildflower says:

My House representative probably wants to be part of the squad. Veronica Escobar, from El Paso does everything she can to be in the media. Can we nominate squad members that will fit into the group?

• jebg46 says:

New Hampshire’s 2 house Representatives and 2 Senators (all females) are in lock step with the squad, Pelosi and Schumer. They are totally despicable with no individual thought. In fact, Maggie Hassan prides herself for being a mentor for AOC, after she put NH in debt as gov.

NH used to be Republican through and through, at least we have a Republican Governor but with only 2 yr terms, very short lived. We are a refugee dumping ground for Boston Mass, and all the liberals from Mass and Connecticut move here for no income tax but bring their liberal policies to destroy the NewHampshire Advantage. Same thing happening when Californians invade Texas and other surrounding states.

• Truth seeker says:

You should call her…. and tell her she needs to throw her full support behind AOC, Talib and Omar. We need a strong, united democrat front! 😉

• strateshooter says:

Nice Truth Seeker !!
        The more the country sees of the 4 harpies the more a 2020 POTUS landslide looks on.
        Me , I am very optimistic..
        I think POTUS will win what he won in 2016 + pick up Minnesota , NV and Oregon.
        Watching the Dems and MSM implode over POTUS Tweets is now my favorite hobby.
        Even more fun than Golf and listening to my wife tell me what a doofus I am (but she still loves me anyway).!

7. Oldretiredguy says:

Brilliant move by PDT. He not only causes the nation to focus on the anti-American views of the left, but forces Pelosi’s dementia to be put on full display. People like Doug Collins are the ones helping PDT keep the nation on the rails in spite of the ignorance of the Dims, rinos and the MSM.

• Robert Smith says:

Nancy Pelosi is now letting TDS affect her. I believe it is a personal grudge now.

• Judith says:

Maybe Pelosi remains a bit salty, having detoxed in order to speak intelligibly at the podium? I believe it is prudent for public speakers to enunciate their vowels AND their consonants. /s

• decisiontime16 says:

All of this happened after President Trump defended Pelosi the other day saying she is not a racist. This is how the vile creature treated him in return right on the floor of our House of Representatives.

“Trump defends Pelosi amid feud with Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez as Democrats draw sides
        The president and Democrats come to the defense of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi after freshman Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez accuses the leader of silencing her progressive squad.”

• old deplorable owl says:

Remember her sending her daughter out to warn Trump (indirectly) she could cut off heads without you feeling it? Well, our VSG PDJT just showed her how it’s really done!

• Robert Smith says:

They think it’s just political games, mano-a-mano. Trump is fighting for the country so when he needs to deliver a killing blow at the appropriate time, he will without thinking. Pelosi’s had her chances to work with him.

• the result of bubble dwelling. they don’t see any of what we daily confront because their protected and exclusive existence makes all of it completely outside their realm of reality.

Teh whole of their reality is tied to dystopian delusion, sycophant support and alliance with some of the greatest evildoers in history, all under the banner of compassion and enlightenment.

8. Dutchman says:

So, Doug Collins said R’s in the rules committee TOLD Nancy “you can’t SAY that. She ignored them.

Did she think they WOULD NOT object on the,House floor, cause they feared being tagged as rasssciist,..

In other words HOW did Nancy THINK this was going to end? Surely the way it ended was NOT what she anticipated?

The chaos didn’t look scripted, so WHY did she do it? Was it a major miscalculation/misjudgement on her part, or did she feel enough pressure from the squat squad’s wing that she felt she HAD to do it, to appease them?

I’m thinking Nancy must be real hung over today, cause she had to have been drowning her sorrows, big time last nite!

• Alligator Gar says:

Honestly, she appears to be in early stage Alzheimer’s or Dementia. My Dad acted like that–irrational and not making decisions in his or Mom’s best interest and insisting that they were sound decisions. He’s now in a memory care facility.

Perhaps Nasty Piglosi’s many kids and grand kids should do an intervention? I had to do that with Dad. Can’t they see she’s making a fool of herself? Do they even care? They don’t even have that much compassion for the one who gave them life?

• Linda K. says:

My personal fave is when Pelosi said to Doug Collins that “she had cleared her remarks with the parlimentarian”, She had not and he did not cover for her, which evidently was so embarrassing she walked out. How humiliating! How distressful! How delightful!

• littleanniefannie says:

Those tremors of her arms and hands could be from those neurological meds (for the treatment of epilepsy) that they often give Alzheimer’s patients. Wonder what time range she lives in? Probably between 92 and 00. She loved Bill (wonder if she was “loved” by Bill or if he sent Jeffrey in to cover)!

• 30 years of every 8 week injections of botox….they are worried about radiation from light poles. HOw exactly do they dismiss the twin amazing side effects of botulism directly injected into the skin or level 5 carcinogens, synthetic hormones, abortafacient birth control pills, swallowed daily for years?

Organic! Natural!

Um….meanwhile WHAT are you taking without limit????

• 1stgoblyn says:

I’m willing to bet she didn’t think she’d get much push back. After all, for decades now the Rs have just cowered in the corner and let the Dims walk all over them. Rarely was there any fight from anyone in the R party.

• Dutchman says:

Beg to disagree, JUST like “professional wrestling”, it was all phoney. The R’s weren’t ‘cowered in their corner’; they were complicit.
        Maintain the fillibuster rule, so any bill ‘requires’ bi-partisan support. Funny how that ALWAYS requires R’s to give D’s something, like amnesty for immigration, but D’s could pass Obamacare with NO input from R’s.
        Notice how McConnell and R’s maintain the ludicrous pretence of being ‘in session’, in order to prevent PDJT from making recess appointments?
        I could go on and on, point is these behaviors are NOT “Cowering in a corner”; they are COMPLICIT.
        Its an ILLUSION that “Republicans are the party of STUPID”; the myth that they behave the way they do is because they are ‘stupid’, ‘cowardly’ or even ‘greedy’ is the curtain they hide behind.
        “The greatest lie Satan ever concieved, was that he doesn’t exist.”

• 1stgoblyn says:

You are correct. I bow to your superior knowledge. But, I will still maintain, they never fight back, which is fighting for America and freedom.

• Dutchman says:

Agree wholeheartedly. Look at McConnell, who has business interests in China, specifically Billion $ deals, involving SHIPPING goods from China to US. Conflicted, much?
            Ryan, do I need to even say anything? Manchurian candidate, indeed.
            I’ve posted before, I visualise like a,scene from mission impossible.
            Ryan, McConnell Graham pull off their masks; why, its REALLY Pslosi, Scumer and Durbin!

Thats what would have happened had Hillary won, and one reason they are p.o.’d is they have to continue to wear those @$#&*! Masks!
            “Surprise, we were Conmunists all along! Fooled ya! Lol!”

• Judith says:

They’re p.o.’d because their masks have *already* slipped. Now to prevent a rollback, they’re forced to go full-frontal NWO commie while the USA still has some fight left in it.

2021 would have been the big NWO unveiling, otherwise. By then, these globalist enemies within the gates would have gutted our military, tanked our economy, outlawed free speech, free press, fair elections AND our right to bear arms.

To think they were thisclose.

• Dutchman says:

Yes, they REALLY were, they KNOW it, and they are desperately trying to recover, like a reciever who’s pass is right on their fingertips. In the replay, you can see them trying to get it,…and they just can’t.

The desperation OF the Dems, SHOULD give some comfort to those who say “whats it matter, nothings gonna change, after PDJT leaves office”.
                WHY, then didn’t Dems accept loss and wait him out? WHY do they seem so desperate and detirmined? Is it possible they know after 8 years of PDJT, no one is,going to fall for their B.S.?

• Okay, I’m going to raise it a level.

WHICH crimes that bedevil us have all of them ignored for years?

Abortion selling of baby parts
              NON-CATHOLIC molestation and exploitation and sex trafficking of children, women and illegals who come here victims of drug and sex traffickers
              GANG violence
              Sharia mistreatment and law
              Doctors pushing for euthanasia and for medications more dangerous than the disease
              New breakthroughs like adult stem cell and others that would have long since provided paths to resolving illnesses that now ‘conveniently’ either profit big pharma or the many levels of deep state who are complicit and profiting themselves, in just teh same way that entitlement plantations enslave and destroy the potential and momentum to rise above these states because these agencies would perish if we resolved the crisis.

others you may pick

ANYTHING that is out in the open ongoing that has been ignored by deep state can ONLY have gone unconfronted if they were paid off or threatened into silence.
              McConnell is completely aware of these rampant violations of our freedoms.

• Dutchman says:

The mainstreaming of porn, yeah its a long list. And yes McConnell has been in their a long time and has his fingers in all the pies.
                4 people, the ‘minority’and ‘majority’leaders of both parties, in both Houses of Congress, have an amazing amount of power, if they simply work together.

Firstly, through carrot and stick they control virtually all members. Committee assignments, campaign funds, ethics investigations, rest assured Murkowski and Collins don’t vote against ‘party line’ unless McConnell gives them permission.

As we have seen, they can hamstring an administration, or not. They can investigate an administration, or not. They write the laws (actually LOBBYISTS write the laws, but Congress does or doesn’t pass), they tell the President who he can or can’t appoint, and they appoint Judges.

So, where is the checks and balances, huh? Try, for now on when you think of Congress, to think of it as FOUR PEOPLE; Currently McConnell, McCarthy, Pelosi and Schumer. Do it as a mental excercise.
                The rest are like the members elected to the EU parliment. They have no power, no authority.

LOVE Nunes, but he can be swatted like a bug, if the 4 want to. The ethics investigation was just a taste; they can deny him access to Congressional Campaign committee funds, cut back his staff, give him an office so small and remote no one can find it, and otherwise mess with him 6 ways from Sunday. Same for Jordan, Meadows, Ratcliffe, Biggs, etc

Four people. And the only thing restricting their power, is our naive belief that because they are from two different opposing parties, that they would work in opposition, limiting their power, rather than in concert, multiplying it.
                How naive we are!

• APPLAUSE. We see the civil war (or the escalation of the current civil war) if something drastic is not enacted by the people realizing that WE are government, not deep state and not the uniparty or the unelected.

• Dutchman says:

Hearts and minds, and brick by brick. It IS still possible to avoid CW2, I believe.
                  And I think PDJT believes, as well.
                  Satan can’t win, against God. So keep your spirits up.

• lolli says:

Thank you dutchman.
          Spot on. The R’s are not spineless cowards. They are globalist whores taking money from COC (and others) at the detriment of our country.

• Dutchman says:

Yup. Some of them may have been corrupted by $, or coercion/blackmail, or the power.
            I do think SOME of them are true Conmunists, as well.
            Just like the CCP, they KNOW Conmunism is,a con, and they envision themselves as being the beneficiaries.
            And then theres the Democrats,…

• snarkybeach says:

Dutchman: Yesterday did not look scripted, especially when Cleaver freaked and ran for the door after Nancy left. I was waiting for the Freedom Caucus to snatch the gavel when Hoyer showed up.

• Dutchman says:

Agree, it was a major miscalculation on Nancys part.
            Weakened her, just a question of how much.

She is a pinata, and a “practice dummy” for PDJT to work on, until the Dems have a nominee.

And, I have been saying for some time the Dem convention for 2020, will make ’68 look like a ‘walk in the park’.
            What we saw yesterday, is a small preview.
            I really think the old guard is going to do what they have always done (and usually gotten away with).

They are going to rig the process, to nominate their chosen one.

Knowing the chosen one can’t win, and mistakenly believing their ‘more extreme’ (if possible) candidate COULD win, as in 68, they will tear down the temple on their heads.
            Thats my prediction, and yesterday only reinforces it.
            The 2020 Democrat Convention; must watch television, you DON’T want to MISS it!

• Louisiana Tea Rose says:

My take is that she was willing to go this far out over the ledge to be able to justify not allowing a floor vote on impeachment. She is desperate, but has more than a year to have to tread in these waters without a flotation device.

It must REALLY suck to be the Nancester.

• Vince says:

I’d like to hear her thoughts too. Just prior to this, she had those four on the ropes, then she sides with them and schedules a vote to help them vs. Trump?

Was she expecting gratitude?

9. JC says:

First time seeing these particular tweets. Was all set for the President to say anything but what he said: “I just think they’re left wing cranks.” Haahaahaa! P e r f e c t.

Thank you, my dear President, for saying exactly what needs to be said and not backing down. I’ve never appreciated your branding genius more than in regard to these lying, abrasive, entitled, traitorous “left wing cranks”.

• Pale rider says:

Think about this. The media has programmed the people to believe what they hear, now they look at these stooges as well, “stooges”. Trump just let them use the rope “they” brought to hang us with, to hang themselves. Perfect thumbnail of Trump.

• Dutchman says:

“They are the reason there are directions on the shampoo bottle!”

OMG, my phone screen is getting all blurry and wiggly like it does whenever I see patriotic videos/posts.

Heck, almost fell out of my chair!
      “Rince, repeat indeed!”
      Talk about “doubling down, those tweets are hilarious! Welcome to the 2020 campaign, my friends! THIS is going to be FUN!
      “Four horsewomen of the apocalypse” is pretty good, too.

• snarkybeach says:

Here’s a clip of Kennedy on Tucker:

• VegasGuy says:

““Four horsewomen of the apocalypse” is pretty good, too.”

Actually I see them as the …”Four horseFACES of the apocalypse”.

Just seems more correct & representative …IMHO…LOL

• jebg46 says:

The President has the knack to say what we the Deporable People are thinking and feeling. He did it in 2016 about the illegals and that’s why this elderly Independent, marked my ballot for Trump. My whole family hates me and I don’t care!

• Louisiana Tea Rose says:

Sen. Kennedy actually said it! President Trump tweeted the quote.

10. sunnyflower5 says:

11. alliwantissometruth says:

Political correctness is one major reason people are intimidated into not speaking up, and even influences some voters to vote in a way they normally wouldn’t

The left has used the idiocy of political correctness as a hammer for way too long, stopping much needed debate in it’s tracks, and it needs to end pronto

Trump is now taking on the “taboo doctrine” that states Americans aren’t allowed to criticize people of “color”, and especially not if they’re female immigrants. He’s showing the country it’s OK to speak your mind as we’re all equal under the law and under the American ideal

The time has come to rid ourselves of another weapon the left has used to silence us

12. JTR says:

Doug Collins is my Rep. here in GA, and I sure do appreciate him and let him know when I can! I hope to be able to help him with his next election.

13. Old School says:

Is this congress or high school…getting hard to tell the difference. How about getting some real work done!

14. Devil in the Blue Drapes says:

Have your people call my people. Who does she think she is, Heddy Lamarr?

THAT right there is the most transparent comment from these 4 mean girls to date. NONE of them have an original thought, everything is scripted, from tweets to committee hearing speeches.

Shout it out from the mountaintops, Saikat Chakrabarti and his Justice Democrat’s (in name only) are calling the shots. There’s enough dirt on this guy and his cohorts to publicly rough him up.

15. Caius Lowell says:

Democrats are insufferably horrible and incompetent — which they prove every day, in every way…

16. Devil in the Blue Drapes says:

As to Tlaib’s warning, “just understand you’re speaking about women of color….”

This sh*tshow has run its course. Time to start punching back.

17. ProHeat says:

Hahaha … DJT pulls the Alinsky Rule book out and whacks the ‘Squad’. He’s a master!

Especially relevant #13: “Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it.” Cut off the support network and isolate the target from sympathy. Go after people and not institutions; people hurt faster than institutions.

1. “Power is not only what you have, but what the enemy thinks you have.” Power is derived from 2 main sources – money and people. “Have-Nots” must build power from flesh and blood.

2. “Never go outside the expertise of your people.” It results in confusion, fear and retreat. Feeling secure adds to the backbone of anyone.

3. “Whenever possible, go outside the expertise of the enemy.” Look for ways to increase insecurity, anxiety and uncertainty.

4. “Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules.” If the rule is that every letter gets a reply, send 30,000 letters. You can kill them with this because no one can possibly obey all of their own rules.

5. “Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon.” There is no defense. It’s irrational. It’s infuriating. It also works as a key pressure point to force the enemy into concessions.

6. “A good tactic is one your people enjoy.” They’ll keep doing it without urging and come back to do more. They’re doing their thing, and will even suggest better ones.

7. “A tactic that drags on too long becomes a drag.” Don’t become old news.

8. “Keep the pressure on. Never let up.” Keep trying new things to keep the opposition off balance. As the opposition masters one approach, hit them from the flank with something new.

9. “The threat is usually more terrifying than the thing itself.” Imagination and ego can dream up many more consequences than any activist.

10. “The major premise for tactics is the development of operations that will maintain a constant pressure upon the opposition.” It is this unceasing pressure that results in the reactions from the opposition that are essential for the success of the campaign.

11. “If you push a negative hard enough, it will push through and become a positive.” Violence from the other side can win the public to your side because the public sympathizes with the underdog.

12. “The price of a successful attack is a constructive alternative.” Never let the enemy score points because you’re caught without a solution to the problem.

13. “Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it.” Cut off the support network and isolate the target from sympathy. Go after people and not institutions; people hurt faster than institutions.

18. Nordic Breed says:

Omar should definitely go back to Somalia where she belongs, but first she should pay the taxpayers back for the frauds she has perpetrated on us by marrying her brother and both of them getting a free education at our expense. Also, she needs jail time for campaign laws she’s broken and any other laws she’s broken. Why is a so-called refugee an exception to our laws?

19. 2020 says:

Thank you for Doug Collins phone number. My husband and I just called to thank him for standing with our President and fellow sane Americans.

20. There was a little show, some years back. I think it was called Crank Yankers.

Yeah, like that. Bwahahaha!!

21. wee2low says:

Question. When do we get past the calling our part and onto the action part?

22. Mike says:

“They are the reason there’s directions on shampoo bottles”

LMAO. Trump has my vote in 2020.

23. Charlotte P Brooks says:

“They’re the reason there are directions on a shampoo bottle….”.
    CLASSIC!!!
    Or, couldn’t pour piss out of a boot with the instructions on the heel.

24. Rebelchick says:

Love love love our President we need many more like him.
    Enjoying the heck out of the clown show.
    It is sad we have such idiots in our congress and country hope they pack their chit up and leave.

25. TwoLaine says:

The Mouth is lying. Closing her eyes is the tell, and she does it all the time. Not a blink, but a full closing and staying closed. She doesn’t want to look you in the eyes while she lies to you, and she knows she is, on the tubes, forever.

Watch her like you would watch a Scott Peterson psycho.

26. Mojo says:

Who were the 4 GOP congressman who voted with the democrats

• snarkybeach says:

4 RINOs. Brooks-IN Fitzpatrick-PA Hurd-TX Upton-MI

• Paprika says:

And along with those 4 RINOS there were 6 Congressional members that did not vote, all GOP. But I have not been able to find out why they did not vote, so won’t assign fault or fair play due to actual absence. Anywho, the 6 non voting GOP members were:
        Biggs
        Burgess
        Gohmert
        Granger
        Marchant
        Williams

• JC says:

Thank you, sb.

Just how dumb do you have to be to vote against your own party’s President… and for THIS nonsense? 🤨

27. WeThePeople2016 says:

• thedoc00 says:

From the dustbin of history: Night of the Long Knives: Night of the Long Knives, in German history, purge of Nazi leaders by Adolf Hitler between June 30 and July 2, 1934. After Hitler was on his way to power in Germany and fearing that the paramilitary SA (Brownshirts) had become too powerful, Hitler ordered his elite SS guards to murder the organization’s leaders, including Ernst Rohm as well as hundreds of other perceived opponents.

The “Squad” may be crazy but not all of them are illiterate, like AOC. Maybe they are going to turn the tables on their Nazi masters in the Democrat Party, along with members of the other Antifa Brownshirts, before the Democrat Party discards them.

• thedoc00 says:

Its a pre-emptive strike by the radicals before they are eliminated after serving their purpose.

• jebg46 says:

Exactly. Are they that stupid? Look at the millions Stalin killed once they put him in power. It’s inevitable if they would study real history.

28. cdnintx says:

The 4 pack and Pres Trump are splitting the Dems lol. Pres. Trump is like side with me away from the radical crazies and the radical crazies are trying to oust the establishment Dems and do a hostile take over. Need more popcorn. Buckle up ya’ll!

29. k4jjj says:

While these four women were growing up with their narcissistic hatred, Donald Trump was providing very good jobs for thousands of employees of his successful businesses. Thousands of families can thank Donald Trump’s business success for their homes, cars, food on the table and brighter futures.

30. NJF says:

OMG 🤣🤣🤣

31. SMR says:

…”instructions on the shampoo bottle…” grin
    We would have no need for a death penalty for democrats if we simply removed the safety labels on everything and just let nature takes its course.

32. Bonitabaycane says:

I appreciate the comments of Louisiana Senator John Kennedy.

I would like to see all Republicans join with our POTUS and fight against the goal of the Left, represented by the Jihad Squad, the destruction of the United States.

Do not fear the Anti-American Left. Do not ignore the Communist Left. Do not be gracious to the ingrate Left. Do not allow the Left to call every Patriot a racist.

Fight all of them, along side our VSGPDJT.

33. Cocoon says:

McCarthy doesn’t have to look far to find Collins in rear view mirror for Speaker if Repubs win in 2020.
    Nadler is gonna make Collins a super star!

34. patti says:

Bad news for Democrats

35. sucesfuloser says:

There’s only one woman of color, the other three covet the banner of the true anti-racist struggle and abuse it by calling it their own and hide behind it it order to fling that charge of racism at others. What they do is vulgar and trashy. That black lady should walk from them, they are degrading hundreds of years of her people’s struggle. It is a struggle that has nothing to do with the Spanish or the Arabs; those women are whiter then I am.

36. gildie says:

“…they’re the reason there are directions on a shampoo bottle..” LOL He just couldn’t help himself.
    All four must have felt a smack upside the head when they read that. Love it.

37. scrap1ron says:

These useful idiots are the reason there are “no swimming” signs at the brink of Niagara Falls.

38. UncleGrumpy says:

I watched some of these procedings yesterday on CSPAN, and I was expecting the gallery to start chanting “Jerry Jerry Jerry…”.

39. omyword says:

Man….ya gotta love this!
    Directions: do use internally. Not safe for consumtion. 🤣😂😄
    And neither is their rheteric.

40. omyword says:

Man….ya gotta love this!
    Directions: do use internally. Not safe for consumtion. 🤣😂😄
    And neither is their rheteric.

41. Quint says:

Magnificent.
    There is no more retreat.
    Ridicule is Alinsky’s # 1 tactic.
    The appeasing, apologetic, cringing, Fabian Republicans are collateral damage in this fight.
    Most excellent.

42. drdeb says:

I am SO SO proud of my Representative Doug Collins! He is a Rock Star!!! Up here in NGA on a lake in the Appalachian Mountains, we praise God, have parades to celebrate our great nation, and we vote for Donald J. Trump!

43. mike diamond says:

The demo-rats create a crisis,then blame Trump! Crazy nancy is a disgrace!

44. Pegon Zellschmidt says:

There was Martha and The Vandellas, Gerry and the Pacemakers, Danny and the Juniors, Ruby and The Romantics. Jimmy Gilmere and and Fireballs, Johnny and the Moondogs, Joey Dee and The Starlighters, Dion and the Belmonts, Randy and The Rainbows, Booker T and The MG’s, David Seville and The Chipmunks, Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons, …………
    and now we have Nancy Pelosi and the Four Squads.

45. mike diamond says:

America love it or leave it ! It’s real simple!