Wakey, Wakey – U.K. Votes to “Change Politics For Good”…

The British voted yesterday for members to the European Parliament.  The official announcement of results will not come out until Sunday because the EU vote window is 5/23 through 5/26 (and heaven-forbid the pesky Brits would influence the continent).

That said, initial media “surveys” and “exit polling” reflect the Brexit Party crushed traditional party-lines and gained around one-third of total vote support.

A Survation poll for the Daily Mail shows Mr Farage’s Brexit Party well ahead in the European elections on 31 per cent, trailed by Labour on 23, the Conservatives on 14 and the Lib Dems on 12 (link)

For a political movement only six weeks old; and a likelihood the surveys and exit polls are sandbagged; the results by Nigel Farage and the Brexit Party are remarkable.

The results are so good it is also likely Prime Minister Theresa May will announce her decision to resign her post; with a request for delayed exit (irony) so she doesn’t suffer the embarrassment of a President Trump state visit simultaneous to her being voted out of office (irony x 2).

The odds-on favorite to become Prime Minister is Boris Johnson.

(Via Daily Mail) […] Theresa May will today clear the way for Britain to have a new prime minister by the summer.

Allies said that – barring a last-minute change of heart – she will announce plans this morning to step aside as Conservative Party leader next month.

Mrs May will begin the day with a meeting with the Tories’ backbench shop steward Sir Graham Brady to discuss the exact timetable for her departure.

She is then expected to address the nation from Downing Street to explain why she is leaving ‘the job I love’ before she has realised her ambition of leading Britain out of the European Union.

Mrs May is expected to try to delay the start of the Tory leadership race until the week beginning June 10, to allow her to host Donald Trump’s state visit without the indignity of her MPs voting on her successor at the same time. (read more)

Funny, how that happens….

“See you soon”…

This entry was posted in Brexit, European Union, media bias, Special Elections, Ukip, Uncategorized, United Kingdom (UK) and Great Britain. Bookmark the permalink.

221 Responses to Wakey, Wakey – U.K. Votes to “Change Politics For Good”…

1. TreeClimber says:

I’ve been chatting with a British lady on YouTube for a couple of weeks now, and yesterday the conversation turned to Guy Faulks day. She said that her village burns in effigy whoever was most unpopular this year, and she suspects it will be Theresa May. I asked her opinion on Brexit but haven’t received a reply yet.

2. Zippy says:

“Brexit Party crushed traditional party-lines and gained around one-third of total vote support.”

Indicating that 2/3 of British voters are morons.

• sharon goodson says:

the deserved embarrassment over Britain’s complicity in Spygate isn’t the reason she wants to stay thru the visit – without the power of the office she would not be allowed to privately speak with Trump about the declassifications. She has a private message that she can only deliver thru the “office”.

• Daniel says:

Don’t you understand you can’t be a good person unless you are a moron?

• mamajen says:

2/3 is completely accurate in my experience. Morons who expect all levels of government, right down to the local council, to be their “Mummy” while they lead banal, self-centered lives. If you’re a Brit reading this, you’re not one of the sheep, and I salute you.

• 3rdday61 says:

mamajen,
        There used to be a slogan “If the government is your mommy, you’re a commie.”
        I think it was prevalent during the McCarthy era in the 50’s.

• Mark McQueen says:

Did you ever stop and think about what percentage of American voters actually elect our leaders? Remember 45 to 50 percent don’t bother to vote.

3. Matthew LeBlanc says:

I work for an international company but directly for a Brit who recently became an American citizen. I came in to work this morning to find him totally dismayed by the results of the EU elections in England. Very enjoyable moment in my life. I suspect globalists all around the world are waking up to the fact things are changing and not in their favor. Look for false flags to begin.

• Slowcobra says:

Matthew, I am in a similar circumstance. I work for a global company, and new upper mngmt just moved to u.s. from uk. She is trying to impose the uk way to our u.s. standards, which wastes my time and everyone else’s. I don’t dare discuss politics with anyone, but I suspect my global leadership is not a fan of our President, based on emails I have often seen. They have a spin on them, but they don’t fool me.

• bayoukiki says:

Well, things are actually staying the same despite their best efforts to change them. They can’t believe we’re not all on board with becoming a globalist blob

• Bill Hollinger says:

I just sold a company there that I started forty years ago. I’m going to wait until Monday (a holiday there too) to send an email and see if I get an honest reply about how they feel about the results. Why anyone would was to subjugate themselves to a bunch of bureaucrats in Brussels is beyond me.

• yy4u says:

Bill Hollinger — haven’t we in the 50 states subjected ourselves to a bunch of bureaucrats in DC? Who here in the Treehouse suffers ANY illusion that what we decide on a state level can’t be overturned by our rulers in DC?

4. Nigel at Trump Rally 2016!

5. tonyE says:

Heck, I figure Trump would prefer if May resigned today and if the Brits got a new PM by Saturday.

Heck, how about a new national election next month?

I figure Trump would be delighted to travel back to meet the likes of PM Farage.

6. 10en6ixty6ix says:

Perhaps she intends to offer an apology re Deep State and/or deliver names…

7. Right to reply says:

And, we all know what happens next! The Globalist money makers create a faux war with the assistance of their global intelligence services, and then they create a faux peace with everyone trying to trade as before!

Britain is now like the middle east in both culture, and race. A disgusting place to have to live! Muslim Parliament of Britain, thousands of mosques, no go areas and Islamic enclaves. Sharia courts etc

• Matthew LeBlanc says:

A real shit hole for sure

• dallasdan says:

IMO, the UK’s demise is highly likely to be a certainty within a generation, and the root cause is a miserably foolish immigration policy. The Muslims will eventually topple the royals, and the successor body to Parliament will pause for calls to prayer.

It is a colossal shame on both national and citizen levels.

• yy4u says:

Britabia in Eurabia.

• Donzo says:

Soon we will see a second wave of Brits making for the shores of American to escape religious persecution by Moslems.

• Monadnock says:

Let’s hope that they secure their nukes somehow – leave them in the hands of majority Muslims in Britain and it won’t be long before those people part their nuclear-armed submarines off our shores.

8. neal s says:

Not everyone may remember where the “wakey wakey” came from.

Before enough of the brexit votes had been counted Matt Gallagher tweeted

“Right I need some damn sleep. Good to see we’ll be staying in the EU. If I wake up to Nigel Farage’s smiling face I’ll kill myself”

To which later Farage in reply tweeted his smiling photo with “wakey wakey”

9. listen to joe live !

10. SD, credit given where credit is due:

Most importantly, Brexit is alive and well in the UK. Now if only Nigel can be convinced to remain a part of leave until the remaining leave negotiations have been completed. (Pun intended).

11. Sue Fowler says:

Better watch what happens next.
    NWO folks are in for the long haul. Watch Farage carefully.

12. Doppler says:

Such an unusual time to be part of a movement that begins with discomfort with the establishment narrative and message, tuning into alternative news sources, then living through rising decibels of hysteria from that establishment as that dissenting movement, not given room to voice their dissatisfaction in open discussion, because of the loud hysteria, speaks by voting, and: “who knew?! The majority shares the discomfort!”

Which of the news organizations will be first to realize there is no longer a future trying to sell the dying hysteria?

13. Andrew Pryzant says:

I love that photo of the President sitting in Churchill’s chair channeling the great man himself in real life. I use it as my computer background. God save President Trump and curse his enemies.

14. Donzo says:

I guess Sundance called that one. Wasn’t even one day.

15. M says:

Imagine the incredible gall. British Government operatives participating in a plot to overthrow the United States Government and then begging the President to cover up their Act of War against the American People. The World has not seen such British Perfidy since the Sykes-Picot Agreement, and Czechoslovakia in 1938….