Federal Agents Raid Homes and Office of Corrupt Baltimore Mayor Catherine Pugh…

Political “space to destroy” leadership, particularly mayors in Baltimore Maryland, have an inherent disposition toward transparently corrupt behavior.  Remember Sheila Dixon in ’08, or Stephanie Rawlings Blake in ’15… It’s a perpetual cycle. I digress…

Into the recent corrupt landscape comes current Baltimore Mayor Catherine Pugh, who takes bribes and graft through a pay-to-play bribery scandal for books she “authored” called “Healthy Holly”.  Want a city contract?…. buy some books, easy peasy.

(Baltimore) Hauling out boxes of “Healthy Holly” books and documents, dozens of federal law enforcement agents Thursday struck businesses, homes and government buildings across Baltimore as an investigation into Mayor Catherine Pugh’s business dealings widened.

FBI agents and IRS officials executed search warrants at her City Hall office, Pugh’s two houses, and offices of the mayor’s allies, as the growing scandal consumed the city’s attention, generated national headlines and provoked fresh calls for the embattled Democratic mayor’s resignation.

“This is too much for our city,” Democratic City Councilman Zeke Cohen said. “It puts all of us under a tremendous strain, and again it is not fair either to the people that live here, or the people that work here.”

Dave Fitz, an FBI spokesman, confirmed agents from the Baltimore FBI office and the Washington IRS office searched at least six addresses. The U.S. attorney’s office confirmed the location of a seventh search. The actions were the first confirmation that federal authorities, as well as state officials, were investigating the mayor’s activities.  (read more)

This entry was posted in BGI - Black Grievance Industry, Big Government, Big Stupid Government, Dem Hypocrisy, Dept Of Justice, FBI, media bias, Notorious Liars, Police action, Political correctness/cultural marxism, Professional Idiots, propaganda, Typical Prog Behavior, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

213 Responses to Federal Agents Raid Homes and Office of Corrupt Baltimore Mayor Catherine Pugh…

1. Kent says:

…is this where Baltimore gets their leaders…it’s only a minute and a half…and it’s hilarious…and sorta scary…..

• TreeClimber says:

Yep. That’s about how smart most of Section 8 is.

• Please, I object to that comment.. Though Honestly, it IS the truth, (though NOT in My case).. 😉 NOT ALL of us have IQ’s below 70.. 😉

• TreeClimber says:

I said most. *hug* I spent my entire adolescence in the ghettos, Section 8, nine years there… mother finally got framed and evicted since she wouldn’t play by the ghetto rules and the police were irritated she was rocking the boat… that’s how we got out… also how I met my husband (long story) but it’s one of the best things that’s happened to me…

I’m still on food stamps, been on Medicaid my whole life (first court-ordered during the divorce and then because I’m pregnant and have no other options,) so I’m kind of persona non grata here at the Treehouse too…

• Kent says:

I wouldn’t say you are persona non grata….but I would opine…and I have no connection to the management of the treehouse…that I find it a bit odd you are here at all….best of luck in your life struggles..and we all struggle…some more, some less, than others…..

• TreeClimber says:

We got screwed when I was a toddler and my sister a baby by Indiana state government and a no-fault divorce… my mother was ultra-conservative and homeschooled us… she read the Treehouse daily and when I moved away from her, I came here for my news from hearing it read out loud from it all the time… I’ve been working to support my family since I was 15, so I’m not a freeloader – just had a very, very hard time crawling and scrabbling back up the ladder from the bottom.

• TreeClimber, don’t count yourself as alone. Many people make that climb out of the pit. I am 70 and had to make that climb. I didn’t get a good start at it until I was 40. But when you make that break, it gets easier and you get smarter at charting your course. Don’t ever give up or sell yourself short!

• Ad rem says:

FYI….you are most certainly NOT “personna non grata” here at the Treehouse. The very fact that you admire and embrace PDJT puts you square in the middle of our “Ragtag Bunch of Conservative Misfits”. Both of my parents were on Relief at some point during the Great Depression, and I was frequently reminded that money didn’t grow on trees throughout my childhood.
            BTW….best of luck with your future bundle of joy. Knowing his (her) mama’s got a good head on her shoulders already puts BabyTreeClimber ahead of the rest.

• woodstuff says:

You are absolutely a part of the Treehouse Family. May God bless you.

• As another Awesome poster says often here..
            Shalom

My postage Stamp.. 😉

Sadly, I’ll have too leave this place sometime..

• jakee308 says:

You would think they’d reconsider nominating let alone voting for Black females for Mayor. Not a good record. Of course other genders and races don’t do much better but at least they don’t get caught quite as often. Must be because all the girls are rookies at stealing from government/taxpayers.

Baltimore used to be a pretty town. Could be again but these people have to stop voting for the color or gender of the person and vote for folks that know what they’re doing and how to do it.

I know who do I think I’m kidding.

• Louisiana Tea Rose says:

Just wanna know if she votes.

2. mtk says:

Were they in full combat gear, did CNN and MSNBC scoop all others to copy desk?

3. sarasotosfan says:

Now if President Trump’s lawyer said was not lucid, he would be removed from office in lightning speed.

Why is she still Mayor if she is not lucid?

4. curator55 says:

It will take a monumental effort for A/G Barr to dismantle the 2-tiered or multi-tiered Justice system. Roger Stone allegedly lied to the House Intelligence Committee during 2017 and he gets a Swat team army at his house and a dog muzzle by the Judge.

Roger Stone was barely more dangerous than Mayor Pugh but the mayor only has the FBI’s Van Line Moving and Storage Detail to her houses and offices while neither were rationally suspected of being violent threats. Noticeably, one raid was conducted by Mueller/Wray and the other under A/G Barr/Wray’s watch. This is an indication that he will be tough but rational in his campaign to rebuild a fair and equitable Justice system. Roger got a full blown guns drawn raid while the Mayor received “polite courteous” visits (from what I’ve seen.)

• CHenie says:

Umm-sorry but Roger Stone is a white male and Ms Pugh is a black female- If you don’t think that fact had an impact on why there were different approaches, then you’re not paying attention.

• Helen Pearson Souza says:

O my yes, this lady learned the book scam at the feet of her master. Remember Obama and his first million on his book? That book scam has been part and parcel of the democrat scam for several decades now. It goes like this. You write or have ghost written a book. Then your ‘readers’ buy up hundreds of thousands of books. Some even rent warehouses and store said books. You become a millionaire NYT times author. Said books never leave various warehouses across the country. The millionaire never gets prosecuted for making you a millionaire and everyone with a D behind their names is happy. No campaign violations. She just was not as slick as the aforesaid politician and she probably needed a better crease in her pant leg.

5. Blind no longer says:

Looks like Healthy Holly was really Hold Em Up Holly. LOL..This whole book thing has been a money laundering operation for a very long time…that’s why every body and their brother writes one.

6. I read a few Articles via a Social Media platform..
    It seems for a Woman Her age is OUT Of OFFICE with Pneumonia, for a MONTH, While it seems to be MIA, as in out of State & cannot be Located..
    Folks are calling for Her to Resign..

Meanwhile..

Attorney for Baltimore Mayor Pugh says she’s not ‘lucid’ enough to make a decision about resigning

7. HiskTick says:

Well she Poked the bear , Never poke the bear .

8. Sunshine says:

Between this and a few other recent indictments in the news, the question must be asked: other than persecuting and prosecuting political conservatives, exactly WHAT has the DOJ/FBI been doing for the past 10-12 years? If Barr actually is cleaning house, then he must be looking at stagnating investigations and demanding action. I hope. We need these agencies to actually do their jobs, and not be dirty tricks operatives.

9. RC says:

ORANGES == UKRAINE == 79 ?

Investigate the ‘oranges’ of the investigation

10. Stephen Paul says:

I really do hope they throw the Book at her!!!! and not one of hers

11. Liked by 3 people

12. Jeff says:

(loudly) Excuse me.
    Just when exactly did they become the “Democratic” party?

13. TreeClimber says:

“This is too much for my blood pressure,” Democrat City Councilman Zeke Cohen said. “It puts all of us under tremendous strain that we’ll be next, and again it is not fair that the little people are rising up and revolting against us – burning the city is fine, as long as we don’t get blamed – or that our corruption is coming to an end. Boo hoo hoo.”

There. Fixed it. ^_^

14. decisiontime16 says:

If Brenda Snipes of Florida hurries and would be willing to move to Baltimore, she could run for mayor and win easily joining the distinguished Democrat sisterhood.

15. nbkilgore says:

Mr. Stone and his wife get their doors knocked down 4am in the morning with a lot of fire power, then gets cuffed…..AND greeted with CNN’s finest! This Mayor, handled with kid gloves and supposedly is/could be on the run. Civilian -vs- Elected Mayor, move along nothing to see…….

16. Bendix says:

More and more Americans are catching on to the “book deal” money-laundering fraud.
    I wonder, will Bernie have occasion to rue the moment he attributed his unfounded riches to his having written a bestseller?

17. HB says:

Resignation? How about prison?

18. Did anyone already remark that Nancy Pelosi’s father was once Mayor of Baltimore? It is rumored that the daddy DeAllesandro? had mafia ties. Nancy learned her skills at home I’m sure.

19. TheLastDemocrat says:

All I can say is:

BOOKS NOT BOMBS!!!

20. TheLastDemocrat says:

Speaking of kids books…Evan Sayet is out plugging his Kids Book…Apocali Now

21. Liberty ONE says:

CK out one of the boxes”Healthy Holly- FRUITS COME IN COLORS LIKE THE RAINBOW”. Criminals also come in COLORS like the rainbow!

22. andyocoregon says:

In the same theme of indictments, Illinois State D.A. Kimm Foxx was deservedly criticized by a Cook County judge today for having double standards. The article explains why.

23. Mary Ann says:

I wonder if HRC read the news and sits back laughing..
    Even The Teflon Don with friends in high places had to answer for his deeds..
    Others skate on by until they answer to their maker..

24. ~Folks, Baltimore [IS] Maryland and they graciously…CURSED…Us with Rep. Elijah (IRS/Lois Lerner “Tea Party” PERSECUTOR Co-Conspirator) Cummings (D-MD).~
    1) Sheila Dixon : https://www.baltimoresun.com/news/bal-dixonphoto2-0106-photo.html
    2) Stephanie Rawlings-Blake : https://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/baltimore-unrest/mayor-stephanie-rawlings-blake-under-fire-giving-space-destroy-baltimore-n349656
    *Baltimore=FUBAR*

25. Jim Raclawski says:

doing a book deal is good for putting cash in your pocket fast…. but paper trail. IRS. and leaves the “author” with physical evidence of .money laundering….. she really needed to get the latest printing of WINNING WITH A SOLID FOUNDATION…. bill clinton…….. love my signed 1st ed

26. spoogels says:

The sequel:

27. SharonKinDC says:

Pugh stinks, just like her two (at least) predecessors.

28. askandgettruth says:

corruption has no color, but mostly blue. we have to start putting these hillary and billy boy type in prison.