Motive Synergy – Fox News Hires Joe Biden Former Chief-of-Staff…..

As they say… things get clearer with more data. The activity behind the curtain starts to make more sense.

Thanks to an article from Newsmax we now get to see the fourth corner of the 2020 Fox News motives:

NEWSMAX – The parent company of Fox News has hired a former top aide to Joe Biden as its chief lobbyist in Washington.

On Tuesday the new Fox Corp., a spin-off of 21st Century Fox which just merged with Disney, became a standalone public company, controlling television assets such as Fox News and the Fox television network.

Broadcasting & Cable reported that new Fox “hit the ground running on day one” with its Washington lobbying operation headed by Danny O’Brien, a well-known Democrat.

O’Brien was brought on last October as executive vice president and head of government relations for the Fox Corp.

Previously, he had served as Senator Joe Biden’s chief of staff and went on to head Biden’s 2008 presidential campaign. (read more)

Now things start to make a lot more sense.  Fox News Chairman and founder, billionaire Rupert Murdoch, has a long-held nickname: “Mr. Wall Street”.

President Trump’s nationalist economic policies are directly adverse to the interests of Wall Street, the globalists multinationals (banks and corps), the U.S. Chamber of Commerce, Business Roundtable and K-Street lobbyists.  All of them are losing money, power and influence under the America First trade reset carried out by President Trump.

The aforementioned groups will predictably do anything to remove the pesky President Trump; there are trillions at stake.  Just like their support shifted from Jeb to Hillary when candidate Trump defeated their scheme in 2016, the global multinational community is guaranteed to support the DNC club’s “chosen candidate”.

It is becoming increasingly likely that chosen global candidate will be Joe Biden.  Like we have shared numerous times, nothing inside the club happens organically.  There is always a planned strategy behind everything.

Fox News hiring Donna Brazile as a political analyst; and Fox News hiring Paul Ryan as one of the small group board members…. now takes on a new dynamic with the revelation that Fox News hired Joe Biden’s former chief-of-staff, Danny O’Brien, as their primary legislative lobbyist on K-Street.

Danny O’Brian now steps conveniently into the role of emissary between the Big Club and the DC political influencers, just as the Club prepares the landscape for Joe Biden.

As we said, nothing the club does is organic.

Biden will have access to unlimited financial support from the multinational Wall Street community. However, Biden’s weakness in 2020 is the same as Jeb’s weakness in 2016, a lack of grassroots support.   That’s why Bernie and Beto are currently data-mining the electorate to gather up the contact info (data harvesting) for later Club deployment.

Now things are coming into greater focus…

2020 for the DNC club is shaping up identically as 2016 was for the RNC club.  Again, not to beat a dead horse, but the clubs never change the playbook, only the portfolio cover.

There’s still a possibility Biden is not the DNC club’s ‘chosen one’; but the odds of that are diminishing.  We keep watching…

This entry was posted in Big Government, Big Stupid Government, Decepticons, Deep State, Dem Hypocrisy, Election 2020, Joe Biden, Legislation, media bias, Notorious Liars, Occupy Type Moonbats, President Trump, Professional Idiots, propaganda, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

351 Responses to Motive Synergy – Fox News Hires Joe Biden Former Chief-of-Staff…..

1. Rhoda R says:

New Coke didn’t pan out. Who does Fox think their target audience will be?

• Linda K says:

“Hands” Biden, dear God, these people are really fools. How did they become successful?

• Bob says:

Consider this as an answer…he has never had a real job…only worked for the govt, and the hidden perks makes them multi millionaires

• Mark L. says:

The same people that selected HRC. Pure genesis

• De Oppresso Liber says:

They lied and cheated their “collective” a$$es off…..and then sold out America to the Chicoms.

There is no way in hell President Trump loses in 2020 without widespread voter fraud, and the tech giants removing conservative content from the internet. Those are two areas President Trump desperately needs to clean up prior to the election.

MAGA!

• Mncpo(ret) says:

They know they have lost 2020. They are teeing up for 2024. We all know that fraud will play a huge role in 2020 to temper their loss, MSM all in, we all know this, but they will lose.

They have to agitate for the leftist brand for the next 6 years so they can, finally, wreck this country in 2024. By that time they hope that at least 18 states adopt the “popular national vote winner gets the state’s electoral vote” aka: Colorado. They have 14 states (I think) so far.

We need to do our part by registering new voters, talking to new people about local, county and state elections. Every vote really is local.

I’ve started. Being in a wheelchair is to my advantage. I use it all the time to engage and speak to folks about voting, getting involved, explaining why I support an individual and why I support the President. “The Persistence” Brandon inspired me to do it.

If he can knock on 100 doors a day and talk to folks, why can’t I? It will take more than keyboard warriors to win this long game. I. Am. All. In.

• sundance says:

Fox is re-running the splitter strategy.

This time Fox News is attempting to pull Trump voters to the side of Biden. It’s like running a third party candidate; targeting Trump voters; only this time it’s by the media (Murdoch).

• snarkybeach says:

it didn’t work in 2016 when every other FNC show would praise Jeb! (or Rubio when Jeb! flamed out) as the candidate to beat Hillary…

• ezpz2 says:

Didn’t work in 2016. In fact, it boomeranged.

What makes them think it will work in 2020?

Einstein’s definition of insanity.

• Ray Runge says:

IMO, bring on the video juxtaposition of the Biden and Trump campaign. Sharp policy differences will emerge,

Biden will concoct a platform that will provide a nod to placate the socialist peanut gallery I would welcome the daily reports on that Biden Grump fight. and certainly the video that will document Pervey Joe’s slick moves.

• Marygrace Powers says:

PTRUMP will TROUNCE/
        (to thrash or punish severely) Biden.

• Dekester says:

Sundance, thank you for your insight.

I don’t mean to make light of it, but the attempted deception is becoming laughable.

There are three hardcore PDJT supporters in our block. As Canadians we are frankly quite shocked at how transparent all this is.

The ONLY Presidential candidate that cares about the U.S. is PDJT. All T.V. “news” that we see is utter drivel.

Our resolve is only strengthened.

God bless PDJT

• whoseyore says:

I s’pose they’ll be tellin’ Tucker and Hannity bye-bye soon then.
        I can’t imagine any Trump voter ever giving $.02 for Biden or ever will for that matter.

• Bubba Cow says:

no matter, I like Tucker – bright and thoughtful – and I’ll find him wherever.
          Maybe he can ditch that Tucker beats up a stupid liberal bit and get back to the issues.

• Akindole says:

Independents and the so-called “moderate” D word.
      Faux no longer has the base.

• Maybe their objective is to scatter and demoralize the current audience (perceived as the people who elected Trump) rather than maintain or expand their cable news dominance?

• Diana Allocco says:

He’s got those “Runaway Bride” eyes. Won’t end well.

2. California Joe says:

OMG! The guy looks like a crazed Leftist serial killer! The eyes definitely have it. No?

3. 335blues says:

Stinking liar Ryan is to convince us the republicans
    back biden and stinking liar brazille is convince the democrat party is in board.
    Everyone associated with this has sold their
    soul to the devil, and sold out America.
    Dump your cable to cancel your support
    for scum fox.

• Max Tadpol says:

335Blues you may be onto something. #1 rated Fox has the audience and just sold to Disney. Possible payoff to support the next pre-ordained winner.

Hiring liar Brazille made no sense and was the tell. Everything else was downhill from there.

4. Morewood says:

One America News here I come.

5. rebel53blog says:

Any doubts about Fox News and who they will leaning towards in 2020, should be clear now!

6. He has that liberal eye-thing going on.

7. California Joe says:

OMG! The guy looks like a crazed Leftist bent on homicide. The eyes definitely have it. No?

8. Fox used to be moderate to right. Since the boys took over it’s moved left faster than AOC.
    See FOX. See FOX’S ratings. See FOX’s ratings drop faster than a cinderblock dropped on a piece of toilet paper (double duty in this case)! Wonder when Moochie gets hired as an independent reporter. Gave up FOX today to honor Judge Janine and the insane suspension. Missed F&F this morning, Harris at lunchtime and Lou and Tucker tonight. I survived though. With all the libtard “contributors” matching up with the owners, I now know I can survive without FOX. TaTa!

9. fishon2016 says:

Another Groper and Chief Just what America needs it is not going to happen thank God. Trump 2020

• barnabusduke says:

The Memes should be plentiful with “Crazy Uncle Joe” if he is in fact the choice. It’ll be like trying to pick out your favorite clown, as all 30 of ’em stream out of that little clown car.

10. Jake says:

I don’t watch FOX anymore and neither should you!!! Get your news online from sources you’ve personally vetted and are comfortable with. It’s just the way it’s going to be from now on…

• De Oppresso Liber says:

Roger that – dropped cable news years ago. I have four or five websites I go to for “real news,” and stay up to date pretty well. It’s actually very relaxing; I’m not getting pissed off watching the progressive, neocommunist, horseschitt propaganda they all spew.

You’re 100% correct. ust do it – you’ll feel better….

11. Greg1 says:

Fox should now just go ahead and hire Jim Acosta to be in chief political analyst and be done with it……….

Think of how much fun this is gonna be when President Trump wins 2020 by the Grace of God and the entire main stream media, especially Fox as they go in the current direction, are left jaw dropped that they couldn’t fool the majority of the American people…………..again.

12. Deplorable_Vespucciland says:

So the 3 early morning hosts on Fox & Friends will soon be replaced by Whoopi Goldberg, Jorge Ramos and Jim Acosta? Nice move into obscurity FNC. BuhBye.

13. sundance says:

And this hire goes back to October 2018. That shows how long the planners have been at work.

Same planning timeline as the 2014 for the RNC play (splitter strategy) for Jeb.

Unreal. Yet, so predictable…

14. El Torito says:

Like Trump supporters will bail on Trump because FOX is committing suicide. This insanity is exactly why we voted for him in the first place. Burn it down POTUS!

15. Patriot1783 says:

Is that a mug shot? 😂😂🤣

16. John Doe says:

Does anybody know if this BS leftist takeover affects Fox Business? Cuz I’m pretty much down to Lou Dobbs and Maria Bartiromo.

17. Streak 264 says:

Now that is confirmed that fox is gone full blown tard, can everyone please cut the cord?
    Cable bills pay these people regardless of advertisement. They all get paid according to subscribers, ads are just a bonus. I cut the cord five years ago and will never return. $110 extra per month in my pocket, not theirs!

• barnabusduke says:

Bought an HD antenna today…

• Dances with Wolverines says:

While cancelling your cable is a great idea and I did so about six months ago, I’m afraid there is so much money behind these media/political monguls, they could care less if they lost every single advertise, subscriber, or viewer until they get what they are looking for. A trumpless America full of sheep.

• El Torito says:

You Tube! Everything is livestreamed now. if an idiot comes on just fast forward. I use it to pick up Sara Carter, John Solomon, DiGenova & Toensing, Nunes nterviews, most of Bartiromo, Tucker. ROKU.

• Mncpo(ret) says:

I have ROKU in three rooms and Buzz TV in the living room. Everything is WIFI, there are a gozillion channels between them.

I get Hero’s Channel, TCM, all the cooking channels, HBO, SHO, every kids channel on the planet, every animal channel on the planet, all of the British and European channels, etc. Literally 1000s of live TV channels plus Video On Demand. It costs about $40.00 per month for all. I was paying $175.00 a month to Direct TV for less choice and support of channels I didn’t want.

I don’t pay Fox, CNN, or MSNBC crap.

18. vicschick says:

Dear God in Heaven. This country is going insane!

19. I S says:

Fox, MSM, didn’t get away with it last time. PDJT Will eat Biden’s lunch… I still think Clinton is waiting in the wings to jump in…

20. Sue Fowler says:

The Fox debacle is complete. Soon Breitbart will follow in its footsteps. 1984 is here. Barry successfully implemented Alinsky’s Step 1 with RINO/Boehner/Turtle help. With future demanding socialists flooding over the border, the cashless society in place and workers getting govt allowances, American residence will equal slavery. Not an exaggeration–progressivism.

• archie says:

Breitbart is so dead to me and has been for years. Remember Bannon? He was the leaker in the Trump White House for gawd sake. And now Crazy Coulter! But the main reason I don’t go are the commenters. They are crazy, RedState crazy.

• I do not like Breitbart anymore. One of their Moderators started blocking all of my posts even though I said nothing wrong. Finally, to test them, I replied to someone’s post by copying and pasting their comment and posting it as my comment. IMMEDIATELY I got the warning that I had 7 days to change my comment and until then they wouldn’t show it. Ten seconds later they must have realized what I had done and my copied post was allowed in.Then I knew that I had been flagged for immediate blocking regardless of what I said.

21. III% says:

Oh this is going to be fun. Speculation is he is looking at Stacy Abrams as his running mate…🙄

22. William Warburg says:

Breaking news Meagan Kelly is still available

23. TwoLaine says:

What I said on DB’s hiring…
    3d ago

“It’s as clear as day. The Murdock Clan is not going to allow another Donald TRUMP Presidency.”

24. Steve in Greensboro says:

I cut the cord in 2012 and have not regretted one minute. No Chris Wallace. No Juan Williams. No Mara Liasson. No subsidizing progressives. I watch Tucker on Youtube, but I get the rest of my news from dissident right websites and blogs like this one (of course), The Zman, Derb on Vdare, Andre Wanglin (:), etc. There is no reason to subject oneself to the progressive orthodoxy.

25. Lauren says:

Very discouraging. Thank God for CTH and the truth that continues to emanate from this site. So done with FOX. And it feels kind of good. These last months, watching them go farther and farther to the left has been frustrating and discouranging, but they haven’t come close to discouraging my TRUST IN TRUMP. Now it will be nice to watch their rating numbers sink to an all time low. Exactly what they deserve,

• grlangworth says:

Why get discouraged? Don’t you love it when a true hack shows his real colors…especially so prematurely? Don’t you love all this stealth under those hot spotlights? I have to say, it is a hoot.

26. TwoLaine says:

I guarantee you that these hires are also part of a negotiation to get a DNC debate. How low can we go says Fox?

27. Dances with Wolverines says:

Well this move should get Fox News on the democrat debate host schedule

28. LafnH20 says:

Biden’s VP, if he is chosen, will be the Trojan horse.
    They need the White house.
    They don’t need biden.

Imho

• grlangworth says:

Oh — I think you mean Stace Abrams [“Ah’m gonna get my revenge, awright.”] who will be burning down the bus in protest. I would try to get the kids out first, this time, however.

29. F.D.R. in Hell says:

Aside from the Crazy Uncle Joe angle, this fellow was brought on to steer the course of what TV content rural America is able to view leading up to, and including, the 2020 Elections.

30. Streak 264 says:

Cable News is terrorism. $100 a month some people pay to fund terrorist!

• BraveandFree says:

Well SD nice article but tell us something we don’t already know about this election. SMe play book just different players.

• LafnH20 says:

Please stop supporting DOMESTIC terrorism.
      Cut the cable.

I did a while back.

Folks ask me if I watched so & so last night.
      (I don’t watch tv) 😆

Did you catch the big game?
      (I don’t watch tv) 😉

Did you…..
      (I don’t own a tv) 😒

Do you….
      (I don’t own a tv) 😨

Do y…..
      (Haven’t for years) 😲

How do you survive??
      I mean, …. HOW!?

LOL

Cut the cable. Cut the crap. I don’t expect everyone wants to (or can) toss the tv. Please, consider other, non cable, sources. There are so many.

You’ll be glad you did!!!

I actually get irritated when I do have to sit in the vicinity of a tv that’s been activated. Say, while visiting. I mean… You Can’t come in and say “Turn that crap off, Ethal!!”
      When you know the truth… the “cable” tv is unwatchable. Imho

You’ll find the truth here at CTH… And some other sites, too.

Like it… Or not.

31. Artist says:

I can’t imagine who the audience for the new sharia compliant Faux News will be.
    Besides Donna Brazile and this Biden tool and Lyin’ Ryan, they also hired some far left guy bamed Jerry Andrews as the new producer of what, I assume, will be the new Dhimmi Judge Jeanine. I hope she quits, a muzzled Judge Jeanine will be pointless.
    I am looking forward to seeing Faux News fold like a tent.

32. Paul B. says:

Requiem for Fox News. It won’t be long before the remaining good guys there feel the heat.

33. JD says:

You can swap the picture of him with Caesar Sayoc. They both look a bit left of reality.

34. Streak 264 says:

I watch all my favorites on You Tube. Some even livestream.
    Cut the cord, please.

35. Rob says:

Anyone still paying to receive FNC is an enemy of the people!

36. Deplorable_Vespucciland says:

Can hear it now. In six months leftwing media pundits will be crowing about how “Rachard Maddow and MSNBC has overtaken Fox News. Conservative TV is going downhill because the Deplorables are leaving for more moderate pastures. Trump’s form of Republicanism is dead.” Of course they will be flat out wrong, as usual.

TRUMP 2020

37. WeThePeople2016 says:

38. uvaldegirl says:

Is the Return of Megyn Kelly the sequel?

39. trialbytruth says:

Biden is a loser. He is going to be the candidate they will use to try to move the Dem party back toward center but he is not expected to win. He is the disposable ensign.

If they thought they would have a chance in 2020 they would be running big Mike. Black “experienced”, “female”.S/he fills all the right boxes. just think if Barrack dumps her for another guy then she could be a single mom too.

I wonder if S/he could pull off wearing a sombrero while drinking a green beer.

40. Blind no longer says:

Fox News is the gathering place for never Trumpers, Rhinos and now the Deep State gang. Boy the Globalist are desperate to stop another 4 years of America First! Putting them all on Fox News is pulling out all the stops.

41. KnowSERENoFear says:

KISS: Keep it simple stupid….and Achems Razor for good measure: IF it’s Biden, the GOP need only saturate the airways of his creepy groping of children…play nothing else than that…and he’s toast…especially with ultra-sensitivity of me-too and feminism of today.

42. Sparky5253 says:

I’m not sure Biden can unite the Democrats. I doubt the radical left wing will go for Biden, even with Stacy Abrams as VP.

43. joebkonobi says:

I just deleted Fox News from iPhone and computer.. . .Traitors they are! Time for GLEXIT, exit from Globalist Tyrannical Government! 2020 most important election in modern American history. When we win, we win back freedom and liberty. Losing is not an option.

44. Louisiana Tea Rose says:

Hey Sundance, tell it true…..did you have some inside Scooby on this yesterday when you laid down your post about Brad Parscale pulling a veil off the Dem Campaign Playbook???

You sneaky lil’ sneak…

hehehehehehe

45. Gunner says:

WOW, realize I’m repeating myself, here, but really? FOX News? Turn them off, already. And, I mean, all of it. How obvious can it be? And as far as the so-called good folks that are left, they get zip respect from me. They remain…then they’re part of the problem and are in it for their seven figures. They can all go to hell.

46. Streak 264 says:

Operation Mockingbird is has completed its final hurdle!
    Well done!

47. Ausonius says:

Old white man Biden as the savior? I just am not feeling that, although Biden obviously is, along with other things and people. 🙂

MAOchelle MAObama: Afro, more name recognition than that K. Harris, Afro, has the name MAObama, and once with a very sad face she held up a sign asking Islamic terrorists in Africa not to kidnap girls. Oh, and she put her name on a ghost-written book so that she could do a “book tour” and keep herself in the public eye.

48. TeaForAll says:

Cut the cord NO MORE FOX

49. archie says:

He has zombie eyes like AOC.

50. dd_sc says:

Be funny if, this time around, Bernie actually got serious about winning and takes Biden down.

Bernie-Beto ticket.