An important interview between Judiciary Committee member John Ratcliffe (R – TX) as he discusses the likely motive behind why Mueller decided to talk out against the Buzzfeed report.  Representative Ratcliffe points to the testimony of AG nominee William Barr as the annoying pebble that made Mueller’s team stop to shake out their shoe.

Additionally, in an outline to highlight the corrupt abuse of the Rosenstein/Mueller probe, Ratcliffe outlines Bruce Ohr’s testimony and exposes a larger issue: if Mueller was honorable, when he became aware of the scheme he would have dropped his inquiry.

Fox News did not post the second part of that interview. However, we located a secondary source below:

At the 34:00 minute point; Ratcliffe and Bartiromo continue their discussion. (Prompted):

This entry was posted in Big Government, Big Stupid Government, Conspiracy ?, Decepticons, Deep State, Dept Of Justice, Donald Trump, Election 2020, FBI, IG Report FISA Abuse, media bias, Notorious Liars, President Trump, Spygate, Spying, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

283 Responses to Sunday Talks: Rep John Ratcliffe Discusses Mueller, Ohr, and Evidence Against Corrupt DOJ Officials…

1. Ausonius says:

“Honor” is an unknown concept among Leftists, especially among those involved in a coup d’etat.

What they understand only is: the Will to Power and that the Will to Power depends upon one concept only, that the end justifies the means.

The end does not justify the means in every case, of course, but for Leftists, it has replaced all morality.

• Heika says:

Great comment

• GB Bari says:

This is a true statement and absolute fact that cannot be substantively refuted.

• Jederman says:

Your statement is too true. So ya gotta ask yourself: with most of the civilized world aware of the Mueller “investigation,” and particularly so in this country, why would he continue on with so much actual evidence that it’s indeed a witch hunt?

You can’t finesse this. It’s out there in the open. His scheisse is flapping in the breeze yet he didn’t seek a prudent stand down. I don’t get why these peeps are so delusional.

• How many times do I have to tell people, it is The Insane Left, and they are a CULT — founded in 2008, as the Cult of Obama. Of course they don’t CALL it that…

• Rob says:

“why would he continue on with so much actual evidence that it’s indeed a witch hunt?”

Because without the ongoing witch hunt, the dems/leftists lose all of their insurance protection. It’s that simple, they need to keep this going at all costs, regardless if everyone knows. They just have the media act clueless like there is nothing wrong.

• Realist says:

Yep Logic, Truth and Common Sense are all anathemas to Leftists Hypocrisy on the other hand is a mainstay of the Left.

• Tparty says:

I think that what really threatened ALL globalist interests were Trumps previous comments on 911 and the fact that he brought it up during the campaign. They can wait him out on regulation and normal legislative matters by using their considerable influence to reverse. There is no coming back from 911 Truth…

Tparty
      #Constitution2020

2. AmericaFirst says:

[I]f Mueller was honorable, when he became aware of the scheme he would have dropped his inquiry.

YES. We treepers have been saying this since his appointment.

And since he cannot fail now to be aware of the well-documented scheme, that tells us all we need to know about Mueller’s “honor,” or rather his lack thereof.

3. conservalicious says:

I have a lot of trust in Joe DeGenova and he says that Barr is fantastic pick and that he thinks that Barr is the right person to clean up the FBI and DOJ. From his mouth to Gods ears!

• cripto says:

Rep Ratcliffe also confirms Mr DeGenova’s previous point that the nomination of Mr Barr as AG is what has lit a fire under Mueller to publicly denounce the Buzzfeed article as false whereas he has been silent on what we now know were previous fake stories.

The Barr effect. Like it.

• Clarence Smith says:

IMO Barr is another Trojan Horse. Sessions 2.0

• Rock Knutne says:

Cripto ~
        I think I’ll wait and see if Barr is what Joe DeGenova says he is, I’m hopeful.

As far as Mueller having a fire lit under him to publicly denounce the Buzzfeed article…I won’t believe one good thing about Mueller until it’s proven in a court of law say from any left wing activist judge.

• Issy says:

I read that the DAG called SC spokesman Carr late in the afternoon to see what they were doing about the buzz feed article? I have no idea if it’s true, but it’s plausible.

• WSB says:

I was under the impression that the DAG was RECUSED from the Mueller investigation, no?

• Krashman Von Stinkputin says:

Not aware that Rosenstein has made any formal “recusal” at this point
            only that Whitaker was cleared to oversee the SCO as AAG.

There is no reporting or evidence (that I’m aware of) that Whitaker took the “bull by the horns” approach to the Mueller investigation and benched RR. (And even if he did, I’d doubt that RR’s minions would actually comply)

Barr seemed to indicate during his hearing that he would take that exact approach even going as far as saying he’d tell the DOJ ethics folk reviewing his role to go pound sand if they recommended his recusal.
            BTW I’m very leery about Barr as most others here at CTH…..his swamp bonafides go back several decades.
            His DAG pick may give us more insight.

• WSB says:

True. So what we do know is that Whitaker did not recuse himself and was cleared to oversee the Mueller investigation. At the very least, Whitaker should be versed in what is going on, IMHO.

• Dobber says:

MuellEAR let the tribunal by the Buzzards of mediamadhatters and all ,boil for 20 HOURS before releasing that tepid objection.
            And such a powerful rebuke…” inaccurate. ”
            I never dreamed I’d be praying for the deconstruction of the most powerful law enforcement agencies in the country.
            Every brick…spit.

• Bullseye says:

Mueller did wait the entire day to view the damage of the fake news on the President before he said anything. Mueller is a confirmed POS

• WSB says:

From reports the Mueller team scrambled through their transcripts to find anything that matched the story. Took them that long to do that.

OK, benefit of the doubt.

Then the spokesman called BuzzKill and gave them the transcript that denies the allegation. Why is an SC giving out transcripts of an ongoing investigation to Buzzkill?

I tried knawing my nose off, but got bored and changed the channel to see the weather.

• Krashman Von Stinkputin says:

Crock
            Of
            Shiite

The Mueller team wouldn’t know if they had evidence that Trump soborned perjury and had to scramble to see if it existed?????

Nope……no benefit of the doubt.

The impending change of the guard at the DOJ and the recent transcript leak-fest dual seems the reason for their Buzzfeed buzzkill.

(And I am not going “full DiGenova” regarding Barr)

RR running this investigation has been their wet dream because Rosenstein himself was compromised from the beginning for many reasons

He should have been recused himself.
            He testified he eventually discovered something was fishy with the FISA

and apparently Ohr knew the basis for it was fishy before it even was applied for.

• DeWalt says:

Bill bar ran block for the FBI snipers in the Ruby Ridge killing of Mrs.Weaver. He also lies under oath when asked if he had any involvement. They later found messages he was sending and receiving during the fiasco. He is swamp.
        Read also in his dealings with Noriega and the Iran contra affair.

• Donzo says:

Yes, but if he does light that fire under Mueller what about all the other untruths that Mueller has done zilch about as well as the phony predicate itself, as the Orr testimony highlights?

• Raising the Barr, one Witch Hunt at a time. For his entire career, Barr has excelled in protecting the very senior leaders while exposing just enough of the scandals and putting just enough of the mid-level corruptocrats in jail to appease the masses. The AG is a “Fixer” position, and Barr is the best. He’ll probably protect Trump, Obama, Mueller, FBI/DOJ/CIA/IRS/Congress and dunk a few bad apples. I want to know if Whitaker is going to tip over a few of the moneychangers’ tables on his way out of the temple?

• Marsha Frey says:

I agree with conservalicious comment – but will have to wait to see any real justice from Barr. I’ve read several article praising the man – other’s painting him with the same brush as the ilk that has preceded him. God willing, we will get to the bottom of this evil – one way or another. Meanwhile, Trump needs all the support we can give him.

• sickconservative says:

Seems like it but the personal relation with Mueller makes me pause.
      Hope for the best but have my doubts.

• mimbler says:

Yes, I’ll try and keep an open mind till we see what is what.

But I can’t imagine myself being friends with Mueller while watching what he is currently doing.

• Chip Doctor says:

Please keep in mind that this came out of the mouth of Lindsay Graham. Everyone in DC refers to their enemies as “my good friend from Missouri”. Doesn’t mean squat.

• GB Bari says:

Given his background, I expect Barr to perform a high wire balancing act to try and put the Mueller abuse to bed without any incriminating statements about PDJT, but also to simultaneously protect the Swamp politicians, DOJ, and FBI institutions.

I personally am not too excited or anticipating an AG Barr to initiate criminal prosecutions which result in convictions of the black hats. If he is able to de-fuse the Dimms’ blatantly transparent attempts at falsely impeachng the president by (Barr) concluding there was no obstruction or any crime committed, that’s the best I am hoping for. Anything better than that will be an unexpected bonus.

• mopar2016 says:

I agree GB, I’m not very optimistic about Barr, but I’m hopeful. I thought that he handled the confirmation hearing better than anyone else that I’ve ever seen.
        He seemed very relaxed and open in his testimony. I remember him from back in the day, but maybe I wasn’t paying attention. I want to like this guy, he’s certainly no Jeff Sessions.

Like our president says: We’ll see what happens.

• Rhoda R says:

Actually, unless some black hats are brought to justice for fabricating evidence for the FISA warrant, the dems will continue to beat the Russian collusion drum.

• Rhoda, solid point, and the Swamp needs that Russia narrative to go away now that the cost/benefit has flipped. Ohr is setting the stage well, and Ohr drew the high water line of conviction well below the WH when he said his boss Yates didn’t know about his role in the dossier.

• Terri says:

He reminds me of John Goodman.

• GB,
        You sum the situation up correctly, imho. GWB (43) and others have decided that “Spygate” and the other revelations are now too dangerous to be allowed to go on–so Barr is on deck to shut it down.

That said, these folks desire most of all to protect the “institutions” of government (corrupt or not). So a little bleach applied to the most obvious stains but we are still carrying around stained garments in D.C. It was ever so I think, but even worse now because the left and their millennial followers politicize everything and know not only no morality, but embrace nihilism.

Very scary times, thank goodness that I believe that God is omniscient, omnipresent and all powerful (whether he saves us further, is yet to be seen. The USA may be at a moment like those in pre-flood times).

• tucker7518 says:

it is obvious that Barr is the “Closer.

• Donzo says:

If Mueller himself does not affirm Barr’s summation for the nation, Dems will jump on that as Trump having inappropriately influenced the outcome and use it to bolster their congressional inquiry. Since that inquiry will not be so much of an inquiry as a 2020 campaign tactic to keep the collusion illusion on the front burner in the press and on Capital Hill (in that order), I won’t be surprised that Barr was major was part of that premeditated scam.

• Robert Smith says:

They will protect the institutions but some of their assets will have to burn. Barr is the wild card when he is in the driver’s seat. We know what he is likely to do, but I do believe he has some freedom of action.

• Issy says:

GB, you have summed up my expectations for Barr perfectly. His job is to smoothe the troubled waters and right the ship. Hoping for the bonus of just a little support for Trump’s agenda.

• railer says:

I have minor hope that a Barr might be able to begin weeding out the obvious sociopathic types like Strzok who have clearly been recruited by the DoJ and Swamp to execute extracurricular activities like Muh Russia. If these twisted people aren’t welcomed into DoJ and FBI, then future Yates and Comey and McCabe et al will not have willing foot soldiers to violate the Constitution for them. Unfortunately, I view Mueller as one such sociopath, so I’m not holding out hope Barr will execute these reforms, as that’s his buddy.

• Y’all Know What Time It says:

If some go down they’ll take the others with them. So doubt anyone goes down. The Democrat aide guy that leaked to his media paramour was allowed to plea down to the least possible charge.like the Russian that bribed Americans ahead of Uranium One, or Imran Awan, etc.

• Krashman Von Stinkputin says:

Barr’s role is to land the plane safely with the fewest casualties…….

specifically those in First Class.

• I like Joe DiGenova; however, during the early Mueller investigation, DiGenova said in an interview that Mueller was an honest man. That really puzzled me. I posted what he said, along with the link to the interview where he said it. … I’ll try to find it to post it again.
      All this to say, I will take what DiGenova says about Barr with a big grain of salt- given that Barr and Mueller are said to be friends.

• Issy says:

I just think it’s all a grand bargain/deal D.C. style. Trump still holds the declassification card and Barr is an establishment republican, who as GB said can get the mueller matter settled and maybe restore some order to the doj. I don’t think he in any way approves of what they did. I never had any expectations that there would be any AG that would bring any justice for the seditious actions of those outside the department. What he will do with those who were recently fired or were allowed to resign I have no idea. It is tricky.

• I won't back down says:

There has been rampant speculation on all sides about what Mueller is and is not and particularly here about what he is covering up.

I only know this empirically 1) he has not leaked stuff like the FBI was all about doing [so in my mind that was an improvement on this process] 2) he hired bad people and it is unclear whether he hired them or if they were foisted upon him but it is evident to me that they have helped steer the ship of the special counsel wherever it has gone and have some influence upon Mueller 3) it remains to be seen how much influence they have had on him and the proof will be in the report that gets written and the manner in which it gets circulated 4) Mueller knows or should know by now that Strzok and Page were bad seeds as his investigation started and he got rid of them – it is unclear whether he did that on his own or if he was forced to do so 5) by the time he fired them it seems that Mueller had or thought he had enough evidence to continue his work and investigations 6) we are not able to tell whether what he has continued work on is “targeting” Trump or not and Mueller has refused to confirm or deny that it does (again this a big improvement over the rumors that were swirling about when the FBI had this where they were using leaks like weapons). 7) that the first public comment comes 18 months into this to shoot down the Buzzfeed story is remarkable that it was the first time such public comments were made 8) there are plenty of angry people on both sides of this that whatever Mueller does or does not do it will not make anyone happy and he probably rightly deserves that treatment

Finally, I am hoping that he will do honorable things that overcome #3 above and #4 above and I am of the opinion that the “truth” of the matter will lay in the middle of where the Impeach Trump crowd and the “Trump is a Saint or at least didn’t do anything illegal” crowds have camped out. Investigators by their nature will always know way more than the public does in these types of situations – cuz we as an American populace are not even supposed to know an investigation is happening or that in and of itself gets turned into a weapon. I think Mueller knows that and I am hoping that he knows the world is watching and that what he does or does not do has the potential to rip our country apart at the seams. I hope that he takes his time and does whatever he is going to do “right” and carefully with that pressure in mind. If there is honor in him he knows this and he knows the power he wields and does not take it lightly. The lack of public statements gives me hope that this is the case.

• LafnH20 says:

Nicely done, Iwbd.
          Nicely done, indeed.

• Krashman Von Stinkputin says:

Sorry.
          Every item on your list demonstrates Mueller is NOT an honorable man…

but a sniveling weak one manipulated by others and in no control of his own investigation.

No offense but If you have to go to that extent to make excuses for Mueller than you should chalk that up to wishful thinking.

• Ldave says:

I think Barr was telegraphing to Mueller during Barr’s hearing. He said he EXPECTS a fair report. I say “I expect “ to my sons a lot. Mueller’s report will be anticlimactic.

• I agree with ClarenceSmite and MVO. See my other comment here. How many iterations of “wait and see what he does” do you people have to go through to get it: the fix is in, as best they can all manage (it’s just us — 60+ million of us — and President Trump on the other side).

4. Derangement Syndrome says:

I posted a couple days ago in a different thread, but it’s probably more relevant to this story…..

I view the hiring of Bill Barr as AG, as the ultimate use of leverage against Mulehead, since Bill and Bob are such “good friends”.

Do you remember the part in the movie,The Godfather 2, during the courtroom scenes?

In the scene, Vincent Pantangali (Bob Mueller) is about to testify against Michael Corleone (Trump), before he says anything, Corleone bring in Pantangali’s brother (Bill Barr) from Sicily. Upon seeing his brother, Pantangali recants his story, and zips his mouth shut.

The point of the analogy, is Bob Mueller will not pull any bullsh*t with Bill Barr as AG. The Mulehead investigation (witch hunt) is effectively over.

I hope this is what’s happening, because we’re in trouble if Barr has ulterior motives.

• Sporty says:

Patangali also took his own life in an Honor move. These seditious bastards have no honor. They are Communists. Never forget that.

• Derangement Syndrome says:

Exactly.

Zero chance mulehead takes a “Pantangali bath”.

• Sporty says:

He may be collateral damage if the walls close in on him! My guess is that is the reason the BS investigation continues. If it ends with a big nothingburger, the focus is on Mulehead.

• mikeyboo says:

I think if it ends in “a big nothing burger”, The Swamp will proclaim it proves that Mueller and co “are all honorable men” who were smeared by Trump and The Deplorables.
            They would never admit that Mueller was a dishonorable POS who got intimidated by “Big Foot Barr”.

• Several of my Russia collusion friends are saying that Trump made some deal w/Mueller & Pelosi to make the Russia collusion/impeachment go away for the good of the country. They say we are already in election season and it will take longer to impeach him than vote him out of office. One or two still hold out hope that Trump will resign. Most still believe that much of the dossier has been verified. We all, at times, rationalize things to keep moving forward.

• Jeff P. says:

That is a pretty BIG Rationalization…..more like Delusional. That said, if they are on board to destroy America are they REALLY your Friends??? maga???

• Zorro says:

From this point forward Herr Mueller might want to appear honorable to the Bible group and avid awkward moments.

• fractionalexponent says:

I still think that’s why Trump displayed Rosenstein in such a friendly way on that way plane ride down to Florida. Rosenstein grinning ear to ear. By doing that, Trump made the rest of the DOJ/FBI gang members view Rosenstein as a possible flipped snitch, not to be trusted by them anymore.

One rat at a time. Bait trap. Set trap. Place trap where rodents travel.

• mimbler says:

that sounds like taking the “mueller is hiring all dem partisan hacks so when he takes down the dems no one will complain” to the next level.

Who knows, that is just my take

5. JoD says:

“If Mueller was honorable, when he became aware of the scheme he would have dropped his inquiry.”
    That presupposes that there was a point in time AFTER Kaiser Mueller was appointed that he became….”aware.”

6. Zimbalistjunior says:

Ratcliffe is one of the good guys. Along with Graetz Nunez De Santis.

That leaves about 10,000 other politicians who are scum.

• anniefannie says:

And if you saw Debby Dingy before him, when Maria asked what she would do, she kept falling back to the poor unpaid workers. She wouldn’t comment on the border because she hasn’t been there. Hey, you guys in the House have been on vacation (recess) more than you’ve been in session. Instead of NOncy taking a junket overseas, she should have taken the ENTIRE House to the border. If I hear one more Corruptocrat say technology, specifically drones, are better than a wall, please tell me how the H, E, double hockey sticks just how? The only way I see it is to arm the drone with a machine gun and a GoPro and shoot to kill. Is that what you idiots mean? Or is this one of those “just verify, don’t do anything” ideas?

• Zorro says:

Yes, a handful of patriots left after 240 years.

7. Charlotte Powell Brooks says:

At some point, would love to see Maria Bartiromo interview mueller.

8. LafnH20 says:

Took ’em awhile to get those first few 302’s.. ummm

Up and running.

Wonder what took so long?

Maybe waiting on an OK… From Above.

🤔

Nah… Never happen.

Right???

9. Rob says:

Remember how much our view of our leaders has changed.
    Clarity can be upsetting, but it is better to be aware.
    Somehow Trump casts a spotlight that shows what has been
    hidden.
    A singular talent.
    We should be grateful.

10. If you were honorable and a patriot, an officer of the court, and you found out evidence of a coup against your duly elected President, isn’t it your duty to stop it if it is in your power? And if you can’t stop it by yourself, find others who are willing to help accomplish the greatest task of a lifetime.
    If you were honorable and a patriot and not a partisan hack.

11. Margaret Berger says:

Zim, not only did mueller not investigate the those pesky texts further he made some of them disappear.

12. cripto says:

The second interview includes a NJ-D rep that was very interesting. He confirms that there are Dems who want to deal and that includes supporting border security and the wall as a component. Nice to hear from the rank and file for a change. Speaker Pelosi has opposition in her own caucus. Good news.

• anniefannie says:

That was Himes from last week. Once again, the Corruptocrats are a week late and $5.7B short!!

• FrankieZee says:

I don’t think PIGLOSI is going to survive as Speaker. She is driving her party off the cliff and I don’t think a lot will go with her. She has met her match in Trump. Remember, Trump wanted her to be Speaker, because he knew he could bury her. HA HA

• George Hicks says:

And THAT is why we need to keep pressuring them with phone calls, letters, Emails to Build The Wall. Especially if your Rep is a Dem. Let them know you are a constituent and their job is to represent your wishes.
      I live on Long Island, we have been disproportionally been hit with MS13 members and their criminal activity. All Reps who have districts in Long Island need to be pressured, they are very aware that this is a major problem in their home districts!
      My Senators are unfortunately, Schumer and Gillibrand, yet I’m constantly communicating to them that I want the wall built. My Rep is Kathleen Rice, another Dem. I’ve been sending her Emails, but yesterday, I learned she was a no vote for Pelosi for speaker, so I will be stepping up my correspondence to her. Tom Suozzi, another LI Rep, needs to be pressured, I hear he is starting to distance himself from Pelosi.

• formercrookcountyresident says:

You’d think Schmuckie would wise up to the horrible MS-13 problem right in his own state? I hope there are a lot more NY residents like you willing to make those calls to his office(s) – local and in DC!

• George Hicks says:

I’ve been contacting everyone I know: family members, friends, friends of friends, coworkers to contact them.
          It’s NOW or never!

13. Ospreyzone says:

No one at CTH, I’m sure, believes that Mueller is “honorable.” His past record speaks volumes about how dishonorable he truly is. But, right now there’s another reason to for the leftists to keep him in place. And that has to do with Ruth Bader Ginsburg. Steve Grammatico outlined that angle pretty well over at “American Thinker.”

Dems know they only have to make RBG last until January 1, 2020. After that, McConnell could never persuade his entire caucus to abandon the principle he touted in 2016 that a nomination to the Supreme Court in a presidential election year is inappropriate. There are just too many Uniparty players on the GOP side. Heck, McConnell himself will probably be full of “good-for-the-goose” platitudes.

If RBG vacates sooner, Pelosi will promptly schedule a vote to launch a formal impeachment inquiry, pre-empting the president’s announcement of any replacement. That could easily pass along party lines. Then, the House Judiciary Committee (Jerrold Nadler) will quickly draw up some ridiculous charges against PDJT. He’s almost promised as much.

Mueller, Weismann, et.al, will happily feed into the whole, sordid process whatever the Dems need, using whatever tactics or language they call for to get them into 2020.

It sounds to me like a pretty solid play, and I’ll bet Team Mueller has their part well-rehearsed.

• ParteaGirl says:

RBG is fighting pneumonia. I don’t think she’ll last much longer and the Dems will not be able to hide her passing.

• Zoe says:

You can’t impeach a president just because you don’t like him. Anything they bring forward has to have teeth. They have nothing. It would be pure political and would be very bad for their party.

• Tall Texan says:

Yes, they can. They can make up charges and impeach him. The Constitution gives that power to the House.

• sundance says:

Impeachment is a simple vote in the House.

The impeachment trial takes place in the Senate.

Any President can be impeached for any, or no, reason by the House. [It’s like being charged by a DOJ in a criminal case]…. However, the actual trial in the senate is another thing entirely.

• zimbalistjunior says:

i assume that a malicious and unfounded impeachment charge would also constitute obstruction of justice
          political or not, it still is a legal charge pertaining to the administration of justice

or not..what say you, constitutional scholar treepers?

• tucker7518 says:

If the Democrats try to impeach Trump in 2019 or 2020, then they will lose the House in 2020. Remember what happened to the Republicans when they impeached Bill Clinton.

• Reloader says:

I read somewhere that President Trump is looking forward to Impeachment proceedings, that he is fully prepared to destroy the Demoncrat Leadership and many D-party congresscritters and senators. It has probably NOT been difficult for VSGPDJT and his lawyers/private investigators to collect mountains of dirt on criminal politicians. He can declassify ANY gov’t information, as well. Everyone seems to think that impeachment will be a problem for The President, that he will Lose in the end.
        Here’s a reminder:

Trump won’t run, he’s not serious about a campaign.
        Trump will quit before the primaries; Trump can’t get past Rubio.
        Trump can’t get ahead of Cruz; Trump can’t beat Heb!
        Trump won’t be the nominee.
        Trump Can’t Defeat HILLARY!
        Trump can’t bring back jobs, boost the economy, deal with North Korea …

Trump will lose everything when they impeach him.

Really?

• spoogels says:

Trump knows where the bodies are buried
          Literally
          Remember he was once a Dem and socialized in NY with them.
          And he doesn’t touch alcohol.
          He must have heard and stored away a lot of juicy stuff
          He will pull down the pillars like Samson if they do that or mess with his kids.

• bunkers says:

I couldn’t disagree more with that blog post at AT and the conclusion it draws. First off, Grammatico is presupposing that our very stable genius will just sit back and take all this incoming without firing a single shot. There will be revelations (similar to Ohr’s testimony being leaked) going forward which will increasingly complicate the path laid out by the House Dem’s leadership.

Those incoming D freshman from Trump districts and the remaining blue dog’s left in the House will have to decide if they want to cut short their careers and follow the radical left playbook in impeaching the POTUS when all of the evidence is pointing towards a criminal coup orchestrated by Barry and Brennan.

To allow the Dem’s free reign to cover up their own criminality, impeach POTUS based on distortions and outright lies…..thereby costing him an appointment of an additional SCOTUS seat may in fact be their plan – but as Mike Tyson famously said everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth.

14. k4jjj says:

Barr must stop this high-level corruption if the nation is to see a peaceful outcome.

If America is now run by organized criminals, the people will have to take drastic action to eliminate them.

15. Louisiana Tea Rose says:

How many people today are more aware of what happened with a DEEP STATE VS TRUMP CAMPAIGN/WH….

Think about it.

My husband has been listening to me rail on about all this crap, and he is only able to recant the big names/events/timeline. And he is interested and CARES.

Now image someone less diligent about keeping up with everything, only getting high points from God-knows-where and skewed to Lord-knows-what…

In comes Barr. The foundation is out there already, it’s a known narrative. The motives of the other side are revealing themselves at an accelerated rate…all Pelosi & Co. will do is accentuate that, and it looks like she’s gonna be herding cats.

Trump will win the wall AND will control the wheel of government. He’s got this!

16. Mike diamond says:

So no investigation into Tony podesta,Debbie wasermann schultz,val,jarret,Loretta lynch,comey,on and on,Hillary bleach bit her computer,yet it’s Mueller and the Russia investigation!!!!what in the world is going on,the fbi,and the do j and the cia,= A total take over during the Obama years! Wow that’s some scary stuff!!!!!

17. Bobby A says:

If repost but Facebook and Twitter have both suspended my accounts FB for using the word “Tranny” and Twitter refused to say why.

18. Blind no longer says:

The relationship between Mueller and Barr may prove to be very interesting. It may force Mueller to “clean up” all the dirty things he and his team have done during this witch hunt, or, his good friend Barr sides with him and takes President Trump down the impeachment highway.

I didn’t really have a feel for Barr before, but now I lean my thinking towards one or two people in the FBI/DOJ are going to go down in order to restore some faith in the Institution. However the full scope of corruption and exactly what they did to President Trump will never be revealed fully to the public. The art of the Deal.

19. JohnCarlson says:

” Representative Ratcliffe points to the testimony of AG nominee William Barr as the annoying pebble that made Mueller’s team Gestapo stop to shake out their shoe Jackboot.”

20. JohnCarlson says:

• litlbit2 says:

Think what must be going on in those other 16-17 pairs of hip boots. I pray Mr. Barr has what it takes to be a man of justice one law for all without exception. Past preformers have been as corrupt as the corrupt. Waiting

21. Latina says:

Now we know, it’s not just electing outsiders. The most important thing is to purge all agencies of political appointees. ALL OF THEM.
    DOJ is the most important. Any Swamp creature who has been around needs to go. Look at the enemies of the deep state to hire. Ted Cruz, Mike Lee, Mike Lee, Judicial Watch, etc.

22. Bogeyfree says:

IMO the entire Dem DS is in a box…..

1. We know Nellie Ohr worked for GPS and helped with the Dossier. So if anyone absolutely understands the truthfulness of the Dossier IMO it would be Nellie Ohr.

2. As we know Nellie Ohr is married to Bruce Ohr the number 4 at DOJ at the time. So it seems highly likely that if Nellie knew then her spouse Bruce also knew and to his credit he is on record as having tried to tell his peers (listed below) in a July 2016 meeting PRIOR to any original FISA submission.

(FBI – Andrew McCabe, Lisa Page, James Baker, Peter Strzok, Joe Pientka)
    (DOJ – Andrew Weissmann, Bruce Swartz, Zainab Ahmad)

3. At the time McCabe is the number 2 at the FBI and Weissmann and Ahmad get recruited by Mueller into the SC team in 2017 with Weissmann as Mueller’s number 2 I believe.

4. So if Nellie knew, and if Bruce knew and he swears under oath that he told the 8 above about the dossier then is it not a stretch to think that Mueller may have also known pretty much at the beginning of the SC creation?

5. Mueller as the SC lead, reports to Rosenstein, the acting AG due to Session’s recusal following PT’s confirmation. So in 2017 Rosenstein is the top dog overseeing both the DOJ and FBI. Rosenstein is also the person who signed the third FISA extension I believe.

6. So if Mueller knew in early 2017 was he not obligated to share with Rosenstein before all the FISA extensions took place in 2017? So it begs the question did Rosenstein know and when and if he knew why did he sign the final FISA extension in the summer of 2017 I believe?

7. But maybe more importantly since the initial FISA was submitted in Fall 2016 and 8 high ranking people in the DOJ and FBI knew the concerns about the dossier but possibly chose not to speak up and thus the dossier gets attached to the initial FISA submission, isn’t that misleading the FISA court and a crime and immediate grounds to terminate the SC?

So does all this possibly suggest that evidence is now coming out showing that this may have been a frame job all along and the original FISA was to possibly cover tracks and “try to legitimize” the spying on a Presidential candidate from earlier in the year?

• Mike says:

Bogey I would add,

From Ohr’s testimony,

Ohr met with Steele July 30, 2016.

“Ohr divulged his first contact with the FBI was on July 31, 2016, when he reached out to then-Deputy Director Andrew McCabe and FBI attorney Lisa Page. He then was referred to the agents working Russia counterintelligence, including Peter Strzok, the now-fired agent who played a central role in starting the Trump collusion probe.”-Solomon reporting.

Ohr said he met McCabe and Page in McCabe’s office.

Lisa Page testimony,
      July 5, 2016 FBI Gaeta met Steele in London and became Steele’s FBI handler.
      Page worked for Ohr, her immediate supervisor, for 5 years.
      PAGE HAD NO KNOWLEDGE OF THE “UNVERIFIED MEMOS” UNTIL MID SEPT, 2016.
      PAGE- “AS OF AUGUST 2016 I DON’T KNOW WHO CHRISTOPHER STEELE IS.”

SO ACCORDING TO LISA PAGE WE ARE TO BELIEVE OHR, A GUY SHE KNOWS WELL, BRIEFS HER AND ANDY MCCABE ABOUT WHAT STEELE TOLD OHR, THE DAY BEFORE, AND OHR NEVER MENTIONS STEELE BY NAME AS THE SOURCE OF THIS IMPORTANT INFORMATION?

BULLSHIT!

Remember also that the meeting about the “insurance policy” that was “laid out” in “Andy’s office.” Took place in “early August.”

What if it actually took place in that July 31 meeting in Andy’s office with Page, McCabe, and Ohr? Ohr says he was put in touch with Strzok, but doesn’t specifically say where or when. What if he was put in touch with Strzok then and there, and they together hatched the “counterintelligence” insurance policy?

I do not believe some of what Lisa Page said, and I do not believe everything Ohr has said.

• viking says:

“But why did Mueller, assuming he may have known, allow this to continue once the SC was formed? If he knew via Weissmann who was his number 2, wouldn’t Mueller be obligated to speak up especially before all the FISA renewals went forward?

It would appear, IMO that a squeeze play is in order to get someone who knew, to cop a plea and this whole house of cards could fall.”

If EVERYTHING that happened prior to 1/20/2017 was (quietly) pardoned, it would be the equivalent of ‘never even happened’.

To indict and convict these vipers, you’d need to build new cases. Okay. Let them keep rolling. QUIETLY develop the probable cause, obtain the warrants, conduct the surveillance, gather the admissible evidence. All of it. That takes time, particularly if your quarry is wary.

• Robert Smith says:

If there were someone at the DOJ and the FBI that would open an investigation this thing could fall apart quickly. I assume they use the same vigor they are using going against Trump. Not even, just put people under oath and get testimony.

23. Phil aka Felipe says:

Who at the FBI did the Ohr 302’s? Strzok was there thru 5/15/17, wasn’t he? (same thing as the Obama FBI)

• LafnH20 says:

Excellent Question, Phil.

WHO????…INDEED!

• Zorro says:

Pientka was Ohr’s handler.

• LafnH20 says:

The 1st four 302’s SD “Noted” above would have been done by O’z FIB…

The presidency of Donald Trump began at noon EST on January 20, 2017, when Donald Trump was inaugurated as the 45th President of the United States.

Considering the alleged “Creative Rewriting” of other 302’s by the O/FIB folks…

These 4 are, imho, Extremely Suspect.

Considering the depth of the “Resistance”, the remaining Ohr 302’s are Equally suspect given the breadth of their entrenched ranks.

Imho, any reliance on statements by OHR that he “Notified” Anyone about “Discrepancies” with the dossier…
      in a Verbal “He said She said” atmosphere is equally suspect and plays into the scenario of “Dint Do Nuttin”.

The Ohr leaks, imho, are propaganda, designed to do what propaganda does..

Decieve.

24. Moose Otto says:

Didn’t the first approved FISA Warrant (oct 16) mention the dossier (by name) with an asterisk ?
    Didn’t they say ( not by name) that it was compiled by the opposing party?
    Will some more knowledgeable than me let me know if that is correct or give the details of that warrant application.

• Bogeyfree says:

Evidence submitted to the FISA court is suppose to be verified as truthful and they never mentioned to the court that HRC paid for the dossier is my understanding.

25. Richard Whitney says:

I still don’t get it.
    Cohen was involved in the Ukraine with the Podesta gang. Was the Mueller rejection of the Buzzfeed article at all what it appears? Is going after Cohen really going after PDJT?
    Regarding the Ohr testimony and Mueller’s honor: yes, he would shut down his inquiry re:muhRussia …unless (muhRussia) is not what he is investigating.
    Manafort was a plant. Is going after him really going after PDJT? Or getting a swamp creature?
    And having Rudy squawk about it just keeps Mueller’s appearance intact.
    I still can’t figure Mueller out. For instance, wouldn’t sentencing Flynn be the #1-bowling pin? Why the many sentencing delays? Goofy errors in bringing charges against Concord, a mistake an L1 wouldn’t make? Really?
    We all know Mueller has a creepy/swampy past. And all the speculation about what he is doing behind the curtain is that he is a black hat. But if that is so, what is out on center stage is a puzzle.

26. California Joe says:

I have worked with federal agents from the FBI, IRS and a dozen different law enforcement agencies for 30 years. Nobody changes phones even when they permanently transfer from New York City to Los Angeles! Being reassigned from one task force to another at the FBI would never warrant turning in your government phones! That’s totally nonsense and the DOJ would never provide phones to an FBI agents. The DOJ doesn’t even want to assign phones to its own prosecution staff!!! LOL. I can personally verify that!!!

27. Michael says:

Mueller can’t stop himself. He’s the point of the spear.

28. Monticello says:

Mueller was cover and fixer. Barr is mediator to throw some to the wolves but preserve the institutions and save a government too big to fail.

I have zero confidence in true justice for all the conspirators….zip, Nada.

• Monticello says:

Face it, if all the corruption in DC was cleaned up it would look like a purge, it would take martial law and jailing some of the media like Lincoln did.

• NJMAGA says:

DC would look like a ghost town. There would be no one left.

• LafnH20 says:

Maybe…
          Not a Bad thing.

It has become, with few exceptions, a Vipors Pit.

This is 2019.. NOT 1819

The lions share of “What they DO do” in DC…
          Can be done from home.
          Put some of that fancy Silicon Valley “Electronic Wizardry” into “Tele-Governing” and Spend the Savings on National Security.

The tremendous lack of “Jet Setting” should make the Environmentalists’… Giddy.

Two-fer!

• Shop says:

I have zero confidence in true justice for all the conspirators….zip, Nada.

29. MaineCoon says:

Radcliffe is a straight shooter. Glad he got on Marie’s to make the connection from Barr’s testimony to Mueller’s Buzzfeed statement. Barr is going to have a lot more clean up and statements to make o/b/o Mueller’s investigation I expect.

30. duchess01 says:

Thanks for posting the first part of this interview, SD – I heard the second part – so putting them both together gives me an appreciation of what this powerful interview provides for understanding –

Rep Radcliffe is no fool – he is articulate, logical, and analytical in his approach to various aspects of the issues – I not only like him – but, I appreciate his candor – and honesty.

I listened to Rep Dingbat, first, and the contrast between the two is astonishingly stark – Rep Radcliffe comes across as a well-informed member of Congress – while Rep Dingbat comes across as disconnected and disoriented – it is not about Border Security – we already know what to do about that, she claims – it is about those government employees who are not getting paid – and yet – she has never made a trip to the border to assess what is happening there – and how effective or ineffective their alleged technology is – I wonder how many Dims have made a trip to the border.

• Amy2 says:

The rep. has no idea which came first, the chicken or the egg. In this case, it’s definitely the chicken (border security)!!

• duchess01 says:

PS – Don’t know about you but, I get the impression Maria has little patience for explanations that come from leftist loonies like Rep Dingbat and Rep Behind – both of whom appear to be regurgitating Dim talking points and not providing information or insight into the issues – but, hey – that is just me.

• LafnH20 says:

Me Too!

It seems to me, Duchess, there is little need for the plethora of dim talking heads.
        They repeat the same drivel.
        Avoid any specificity on Anything.
        Never voice an independent view.
        They act LIKE…🤔 Well…
        Actors.
        The only difference I can see is….

Ummmm..🤔

Give me a minute….

• duchess01 says:

LOL – I never noticed Maria getting impatient with her guests – and lately – it is like she is a mite too eager to get rid of the nitwits as fast as she can – first time – I noticed this I thought it was just my imagination until she got to Hines – he kept lying so much it was annoying – and then – she finally told him – ‘you know that is not true’ – I laughed – when have you ever heard anyone on TeeVee do that before – especially, in the last 10 years? The answer – never – not allowed!

31. California Joe says:

President Trump’s sister is a federal appeals court judge in New York City. You can trust that he knows everything about RBG’s condition. The federal bench and DOJ is a close knit clique and everybody knows everything about everybody else! They socialize, party, date and gossip between themselves constantly.

32. The Boss says:

Something tells me there is substantially more to Bruce Ohr’s testimony than we know from the reporting of its transcript. I suspect Bruce knew from Day 1 that Nellie was involved in illegal activity, and his meetings with Steele corroborated what he knew already. The FBI interviews AFTER the election were intended to assess the level of risk Bruce and Nellie presented to the small group. Nellie’s claim of spousal privilege left Bruce all alone in a sense – or in appearance.

There is more folks. Probably more damning than what we know already. Like I said, just a feeling.

• LafnH20 says:

I feel ya!!

• tucker7518 says:

Nellie Ohr did use her ham radio all the time to communicate.

• railer says:

This. Those FOUR interviews AFTER Trump won the election are the dog that didn’t bark.

You don’t interview, process interview… interview again… process some more… interview… process and churn… do another interview… of a guy on your own staff…. without ulterior motives beyond basic information gathering. You are developing a desired work product, not just assembling information. The who, what and why of the work product’s full scope are tbd by us today, but the how and the prime activities involved in the creation of that work product were those 4 interviews.

The Obama White House knew it was in trouble. They knew these 4 interviews would become a red flag eventually, as we recognize them to be today. They did them anyway, because they had to set a solid framework for the conspiracy’s coverup and anti Trump actions to come, and they needed to understand their exposure and the full data sets existent, and get sworn testimony from the key player handling the data…Ohr… which would also have the handy purpose of locking him into a narrative box.

I’m glad our host sometimes goes back over some of this old ground. Sometimes things are more clear when you rereview them after a longish period of reflection and other disclosures. Those 4 interviews will tell us a lot. What is asked is important, just as important as the answers. They will be the questions of the guilty, that seems very clear now. It was very clumsy to have conducted them, and it indicates the conspiracy itself was assembled clumsily and the conspirators knew it, and will now be vulnerable to dogged investigation. The truth will out.

33. Robster says:

Why isn’t there pressure on Mueller to remove Weissmann and Ahmad from the SC team now that he has knowledge that they both were made aware the Steele dossier was an unreliable opposition political document which was the genesis of the entire Russia investigation.

Surely Mueller has access to the congressional testimony of Ohr outlining their being briefed in advance of Crossfire Hurricane.

Should he not be asking Weissmann and Ahmad, ‘is this true, were you briefed in July 2016 that this was an unreliable political document written by someone who was desparate to stop Trump being elected?’. ‘How can I honestly defend any prosecution in this investigation that you pair have been involved in? How can I defend your obvious conflicts of interest?’

• V says:

Is Mueller still alive? Maybe Weissmann and Ahmad have him bound and gagged in a closet.
      🙂

• LafnH20 says:

Wonder where they (Weissmann and Ahmad) were in July 2016?
      You know… dates..Times.. Locations..

We really should, imho, consider implanting a “Chip” or something in Our Elected Officials as a prerequisite for Taking office.

Oh… Don’t like the idea of U.S. knowing what your “Actually Doing”???
      Don’t Run for Office.

You know… Trust.. But Verify.

• California Joe says:

We want them all gone. It’s a total farce and Mueller knows it.

34. Piggy says:

“Honor is decency without vanity.” A.Koestler, Darkness at Noon

• Avi says:

Great book

• spoogels says:

Yes I also like his other one:
        “Scum of the Earth”
        At the beginning of the Second World War, Koestler was living in the south of France working on Darkness at Noon. After retreating to Paris he was imprisoned by the French as an undesirable alien even though he had been a respected crusader against fascism. Only luck and his passionate energy allowed him to escape the fate of many of the innocent refugees, who were handed over to the Nazis for torture and often execution.

Scum of the Earth is more than the story of Koestler’s survival. His shrewd observation of the collapse of the French determination to resist during the summer of 1940 is an illustration of what happens when a nation loses its honour and its pride.

35. Phil aka Felipe says:

President Trump knew Mueller and Barr are friends; he may not have known how good a friends they are.

I don’t know that it matters.

My point is POTUS can’t communicate directly with Mueller.

But Barr sure can.

I wonder if that is one of the reasons Barr was chosen.

36. concerned3 says:

Sometimes it’s worth reviewing previous news releases in light of current information. Let’s start with this: Comey, Rosenstein, McCabe and Sally Yates all signed the FISA applications even though Hillary’s fraudulent Russia dossier was used as a pretext to obtain the warrants. Now how is it possible to bypass the Foreign Surveillance Court without even a review.

37. Fools Gold says:

🤔, Maria sure has a habit of asking the right questions and listening….we could use a lot more like her in the media. Anyway, I think I’ll just go with my favorite line by our POTUS. “We”ll see what happens”….

38. thedoc00 says:

Folks need to relook at the wording of Mueller’s so called repudiation of the Buzz Feed article. He said the article was “not accurate”, which is not the same as “not true”. He left wide open the re-emergence of this claim for later use as in use of adjectives “preliminary”, undeveloped”, “premature”, etc. Not that the article has a kernel of truth but there are allot of words that can be used to keep this theme alive leading into the House Committee hearings, where truth is relative.

Mueller waffled and weasel worded his statement. He was part of this leak and its current aftermath. In my mind the retraction is all part of the operation involving the deployment of this statement more Cohen revelations.

• L4grasshopper says:

I would remind you that the official FBI term for lying — and which got McCabe fired just 2 days before he could qualify for retirement — in “lacked candor”.

When Mueller said “not accurate”, he was saying “pack of lies” 😁

• thedoc00 says:

You know this how??? Mueller is not a member of the FBI, he is a lawyer conducting an assault on the constitution. He is peaking to the media where obfuscation and being ambiguous are coin of the realm. No, he purposely did not say it was a lie.

• LafnH20 says:

Agreed.
      mealy-mouthed …
      Comes to mind.

• California Joe says:

Even the Washington Post which had a follow up conversation with Mueller’s spokesman said it was a flat out denunciation of the Buzzfeed news report as totally false!

• thedoc00 says:

Did Mueller say it? Did they name the spokes person? They did not quote either person. It would be the height of naivete to believe this is the last that is heard on this issue.

39. TwoLaine says:

That is eaxctly what I said when I heard that Mueller denied the Buzzfeed facts. There is a new sheriff in town. They may think they have control of the People’s House, but we have law & order on our side. They know the hammer is coming down any day now.

This is also why they put out the b.s. that Rosy was leaving. Rosy don’t get no choice. He’s out the minute Barr is confirmed and it won’t be a minute too soon. Bye-Bye!

40. JX says:

Nellie Ohr, Russophile and Stalin apologist, is a central actor in the DOJ/FBI anti-Trump conspiracy. Might she be a Russian agent?

41. Right to reply says:

Summed up beautifully in just one sentence. “if Mueller was honorable, when he became aware of the scheme he would have dropped his inquiry.”

42. taxpayer here says:

If Barr is the AG with integrity that this Country so desperately needs and President Trump deserves, then mueller is on borrowed time. By speaking out on buzzweed’s story, mueller might think he’s buttering up Barr in which case I hope he’s dead wrong.

43. Oldretiredguy says:

Any thought along the lines of Mueller being honorable is ridiculous. Mueller’s entire purpose as SC was to bury the crimes of the Odumbo admin. It is too obvious given the time in which Mueller has drug this farce out that his mandate was running out the statute of limitations on a host of crimes.

44. tav144 says:

Imo the only reason Mueller issued a denial statement is because someone (Whitaker likely) whispered into his ear that a leak investigation was going to be opened.

45. Donzo says:

46. John-Y128 says:

Mueller doesn’t deserve any ‘credit’ for anything, he’s refuting the Buzzfeed story to deflect from any possibility of a ‘felony leaking’ investigation of his group.

47. Zippy says:

Yada, yada, yada… Wake me up when the orange suit perp walks begin…

48. sir napsalot says:

Any time there’s new info on criminal activities from Top DoJ/FBI/what else against a presidential candidate and then a sitting president, leaked or otherwise,

There’s always this other Bombshell Story that turned out completely fabricated. And that other topic is all everybody talked about.

It’s been repeated too many times.

49. Justin Green says:

Mueller’s excuse will be his scope letter.
    “I was authorized to investigate anything. That’s what I did.”

He sees himself, no doubt, as insulated from all the bad behavior by the scope letter and the fact that he’s “just doing his job”. If there is a FISA warrant issue where the underlying evidence was obtained illegally, or the FISA court was defrauded, or the FBI, CIA, NSA, DOJ, and State Department were acting improperly, he likely doesn’t see that as his problem at all. Why didn’t you look into FBI misbehavior, Mueller? “It wasn’t in my scope of my investigation.”

His goal is just to root crap up like a hog and sling as much mud as possible and to take his time doing it.

What bothers me is the assumption in the cases to date (Flynn, George P., and Cohen) that the evidence against them was obtained in a legal fashion. None of their expensive defense attorneys have challenged the chain of custody of evidence, or the manner in which that evidence was obtained or the manner in which the warrants were obtained. That should have been a legit legal defense resulting in all charges being tossed. Cohen has always swum with the sharks, and his attorney, a Clintonista, wasn’t going to do him any favors for sure. But the attorneys for Flynn and George P….

• Linda Jean Burkett says:

Mueller and the cabal are trying to run out the clock on the PDJT admin. Impeachment ain’t gonna happen and they know it which is why they are creating so much mud to be used in the next election, so that PDJT will not be reelected.

• Brian in CA4 says:

The scope letter won’t be enough to protect Mueller, in my opinion, because it won’t be the only evidence presented against him. There is plenty of evidence to show that he was aware of the politicization of the FBI/DOJ/ and intelligence community in general and that they abused their authority…likely in a criminal manner.

None of this will stop and the MSM will continue to pretend that it never happened until all of the leaders of the coup are indicted.

• Tparty says:

I think that defense attorney hands are tied defending ‘national security’ cases, and the reason the entire ‘investigation’ started under that umbrella. Special rules for evidence, special rules for grand juries and special rules for defense depositions?

As I wrote 2 years ago, one of the most useful tools a President has is the power to disclose. That is why the globalist have passed regulation under cheveron deference and developed a cadre of top level government appointees to run things for them. They are always chosen to stand in the way of the Constitution and human progress.

• WSB says:

Yes, I do not understand this either.

50. ForGodandCountry says:

Maria B. is what a professional journalist sounds like. Easily one of the few, and best, still practicing the art today.