You might remember the journalist delivering the ground report here.  His name is Gadi Schwartz, and he was the guy who did the ground report outlining how the FBI completely botched the investigation of the New Mexico jihadist compound [Reminder Here]

MSNBC was constructing a very specific narrative about the make-up of the migrants who attempted to cross the U.S. border when they asked Gadi Schwartz to explain what he was seeing on the ground.  The answer didn’t support the narrative.  Watch:

This entry was posted in Cultural Marxism, Decepticons, Dem Hypocrisy, DHS, Illegal Aliens, media bias, Mexico, Professional Idiots, propaganda, Refugees, Typical Prog Behavior, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

170 Responses to Whoopsie – MSNBC Accidentally Airs Ground Report Showing Vast Majority of Caravan are Military Aged Males…

1. Concerned Virginian says:

Article: “Tijuana: Lessons on Breaking Into the USA”, November 25, 2018
    Apparently there is at least one member of the EU PARLIAMENT among the “migrant” INVASION at our southern border, giving tips to the HORDE on how to crash into the United States. Just as the MUSLEM HORDES have invaded the EU and Scandinavia.
    Video and short transcript.

• Comment deleted by Admin…

• Akindole says:

I think in the California “zone” it has to be frangible, but, yes, the concept has high merit.

• Newton Love says:

> “… how to use pieces of “hot, screaming lead” as a deterrent …”

Bad optics. It would have to be rubber bullets, or the entire world would scream “slaughter of innocents.”

• thinkwell says:

I just got permanently banned at The Gateway Pundit for making that suggestion. All my posts for the last month were removed.

• Probably trying to protect their own asses.
          Freedom of speech? we don’t need no stinking freedom of speech!

• Crabby says:

There is free speech calling to shoot pawns, but try to say not to shoot pawns and you get attacked and loose the ability to comment. While others continue to attack you. Free speech is limited.

• Well, at least we both now know where TGP stands.

• Ad rem says:

CTH has the same policy regarding the posting of violent imagery.

• Understood. My apologies. I’ll be more careful in the future.

• thinkwell says:

Normally I avoid such hyperbolic statements because they are clearly counter to the rule of law, but when it comes to what amounts to an invading horde of aliens attempting to breach our borders (with the long term goal of making California Mexico again, culturally if not politically – and they are serious about that), I do not think it is unreasonable to discuss the possibility of using deadly force to stop the lawless hordes who are in effect an invading army. If we were in a state of war, such a response would be expected, but aren’t we in an undeclared state of war over our very sovereignty? It is the elephant in the room. Censorship and behaving like ostriches is the wrong answer. Just sayin’.

Judicious and strictly controlled application of legally sanctioned deadly force would clearly demonstrate that we are serious about protecting the integrity of our border. Once that message got received and peculated down through the lawless hordes, few would risk it. Tough love.

• Anonymous says:

Got it. Would rather not see folk shot, too. This event on the border may, however, escalate to deadly force used for crowd control. We don’t have to abnoxious and/or demand that such happen about it, of course.

• thinkwell says:

I also do not want to see folks shot. That is why I favor an escalating show of force. First tear gas and flash bangs, then rubber bullets, then the real kind if all else fails. That way, no one who did not want to die (but was too cowardly to make it happen) would be accidentally killed. Perhaps it would be better to have about five or six levels of escalation before the final “big bang” so that only those who wanted help walking off this mortal coil would be obliged. In other words, we need to send a clear message, but we don’t need to be cruel about it, but when we send it, it must have warning and it must be believed.

• G. Combs says:

“Well, at least we both now know where TGP stands.”

CTH and TGP are trying to make sure Google/Wordpress do not completely Censor them.

Unfortunately, while the unhinged left can spew vile hatred and have, we have to be like Caezar’s wife.

(My tongue is full of holes at times…)

• thinkwell says:

I think you are right about that. Too bad The Gateway Pundit doesn’t believe in warnings and has no appeals process. I did not realize that I had committed a serious transgression and my post got a large number of up votes before it disappeared and I was permanently banned. I am not going to create another identity just to post there. My Disqus record is open, all can see where I stand and that I do not advocate lawless behavior.

Oh well, their loss. The may suffer a loss of popularity similar to the Free Republic did when they were banning anyone who suggested that Ted Cruz was not eligible to become president.

• Dave says:

Kinda glad I missed this comment, before Sundance deleted it.

My general inclination is, that conservative folks are much better at applied mathematics and logic than leftists, and probably many liberals. But, that’s not a rule.

I’m not what many Christian’s might call a “Christian”… my relationship with God is deeply personal. That said, when my passions are stirred, I can brush the admonitions of my God aside, and proscribe violence as a solution (MOST likely to happen as a reaction to sexual predators, especially those who prey on children).

But then… “God’s kids”, like me, get His Grace and Mercy from Him… without Him ever asking me how He should give it. He gives me the same.

I believe our immigration laws should be followed… and I think POTUS ideas on what to do with illegal immigration, and immigration generally, are spot on.

I also feel pretty certain, that most folks in America, if they weren’t born here, but born in some “sh*thole” country and situation, if they had family and loved them, and had other family/friends they knew who had made the journey to America and gotten in, would try to make that same trip.

YES, we NEED TO ENFORCE THE LAW.

But if you want to see the BEST of what America is, watch a Border Patrol or ICE Agent who is working hard to enforce the law, interact and deal with a foreign alien “invader”, and treat them like people with dignity and respect.

Whether Christian or not, the very BEST of what our nation traditionally is or does, aligns very very closely with The Example of the Christ.

We are a passionate people… for myself, I pray my passions can be tempered and directed in a way that makes me useful to The Master and Lord of Creation.

• James Carpenter says:

TGP has removed several posts of mine and warned me of permanent ban too:
          ” NOTE to ALL Allow me to draw your attention to our Comment Policy. We do NOT allow the advocating of violence at Gateway Pundit. That includes any references to lethal force, flame throwers, machine guns, and assorted other lethal military hardware – among other things. Choose your words carefully as you comment because violation of this policy will result in a permanent ban.”

Here is the post which tipped over edge of civility or (“among other things”)?:
          My home has doors and locks.
          “If someone tries to breach them I do not plan on responding as if they were attempting to “immigrate” into my living room.
          My response will be successive blasts from a 12ga shotgun, ceasing only after all signs of attempted “immigration” are stopped.
          Treat the border as if it guards our home. Because it does”.

Perhaps we should donate to the Clinton Foundation and seek an exotic dispensation for blunt language?

• gerkmonster says:

I was banned without warning. I don’t know how describing generic second amendment self-defense constitutes violence. Sad.

• anniefannie says:

Personally, I think the use of pumps in reverse on the trucks that pump out septic tanks would work. Not lethal but leaves little doubt of those who are guilty of unlawful entry.

• Lottacats says:

Ewww yeah.

• Cuppa Covfefe says:

Be sure to warm it up first. Enhances the “aroma”…

Sad part is, most of these (a)social media first are in the SF Bay Area, which has been described as the most liberal area on Earth. “Liberal” in the new sense of the word. As such, the thought police run rampant there, and have been clamping down everywhere.
              Having grown up there, it took a few years away from that cesspool to see the depth, breadth, and extent of the brainwashing there that has existed at least since the 1950s…

I suspect that there will be an “adjustment” of their various corporate structures and reach before long, much like Ma Bell and IBM many years ago. Here’s hoping said forced reorganizations work out better than Bell, which ended up becoming an unruly (if often incompetent) conglomerate again.

I hope and pray the US doesn’t come to the utter chilling of thought and speech which is now occurring in the UK and Europe…

• Cuppa Covfefe says:

Firms, not first.

I KNOW I typed “firms”. Seems “sausage squisher” has some programming to do (along with allowing references to “the bible chapter that shall not be named”)…

• thinkwell says:

James, that is an excellent analogy that merits serious discussion in my opinion. It is not at all kookish to discus and possibly suggest that our borders might be reasonably protected by legally applied deadly force in certain clearly defined situations.

• Anonymous says:

Posting Mattis’ warning to Iraqis (“… if you f*ck with me, I’ll… “) or what Curtis Lemay said (“I’ll tell you what war is about… “) will get you banned there.

• Anonymous says:

Disqus moderators like to threaten a site with losing their comment engine if doesn’t ban certain people they don’t like. It’s totally the website’s own choice, of course.

• Jan says:

I’m still on TGP, but I pointed out to them that their “we don’t approve violence” and if you support it, you will be permanently banned, was imposing restrictions on 1st Amendment rights, I got told “read the comment, stupid, we don’t support comments meant to incite violence…..” That was after I noted we are at war and are being invaded and violence is going to happen. So slowly, but surely, BB, TGP, TDC, etc. are being invaded and moderators are initiating leftist-demanded crackdown on our 1st Amendment rights. Hang in there thinkwell, and keep writing. Our lives depend on our ability to communicate and stay in touch.

• Anonymous says:

Conservative websites may want to ditch certain comment hosting services. What business do generic comment engines have “moderating” specific comments on individual websites? (If the behavior’s legal, they’ve no reason to interfere.)

• L says:

I was banned from posting on Gateway Pundit for over 6 months now. I don’t even recall what I said. They are definitely trying to cover their asses. There are only a few places where free speech is allowed online anymore, very sad what the communist traitors and Establishment scum have done to our society.

• MelH says:

thinkwell, if you don’t inform the President, it never happened!:

• redline says:

It’s pretty simple, really. As we’re all guests here, donations notwithstanding, we owe our kind host unfailing respect for his policies regarding our conduct in his establishment.

• Laurie says:

Since the admittance that there are mostly men in the “caravan.” One has to wonder the few women and children may have suffered abuse by their fellow caravanners. But hey what do I know that would get in the way of Trump bad

• Sunshine says:

That photo of the little girl crying wearing a blue T-shirt and a diaper.
        What little girl at that age wears a diaper?
        Also, the little girl has White skin – although tanned – and super Blonde hair. Where are her real parents?

• TreeClimber says:

Glad I’m not the only one who noticed that. She doesn’t resemble the supposed mother at all.

• anniefannie says:

And the woman in the Frozen t-shirt holding the 2 kids is the only female and only kids in the group shown. Thought the leftists told us the “group” was mainly women and children, not men. Must be gender bender day (they had that as part of homecoming activities at my children’s school).

• Grassleysgirl/Breitbartista says:

That photo was staged. Go to 100 percent fed up for the details.
            We are outnumbered by globalists .literally here and around the globe..
            EU is always first with these trends.Besides they weren’t required to push these “invasions ” during Obamas reign. The leftist judiciary and Mr Obama tee’d up for this very effectively .He used his 8 years, with the help of “new religion ” to drop off 10s of thousands into American communities and get them setup with all the amenities needed.
            Most in in heartland. They weren’t required to assimilate in fact that was discouraged because DIVERSITY! !
            And don’t think this was all democrats, because everyone is guilty, because of virtue signaling and more importantly “cheap labor”.

• Anonymous says:

Kids too old, too blond. Diapers?

• Guyski says:

We should not be (just yet) portraying these woman as some kind of victims. Women are just as capable of being ‘bad’ as men. There are plenty of woman who would have no problem using their kids either.

• Rami says:

One thought comes to mind for me, child abuse. Any mother who would put their child through what a child has lived for the last couple of months has some serious issues.

• testpointwp says:

If the diaper was not a “stage prop” then the only time you see a diaper on a child this age is when they have been severly abused. The child reverts and withdraws after the abuse.

• kiskiminetas says:

The corrupt media are going to come to a breaking point. That breaking point will be when those who have hated our president and us the most are taken down. It will be a glorious day for us and a day they will never forget with many of them heading out of country to be brought before military tribunals. The best thing about that they are not coming back to the USA. Being in a cell for the rest of your existence is absolute he*#.

2. jimboct says:

I could only imagine the Producer over the IFB to the remote reporter and on screen talent “Stop it, you are saying the wrong things”. “Don’t zoom in on the men, more women and children”. “Damn, we will fix it in post production for re-air”.

3. H.R. says:

Purely rhetorical, but what heck have we come to when truthful, accurate reporting is a screwup?

4. fleporeblog says:

I watched that and laughed my a$$ off! He better be careful or he will find himself unemployed.

Americans in large percentages support what our President is doing. That includes a major percentage of Independents. It seems only the Democrats are against our President. That is a major recipe for disaster for them in 2020.

Republicans were just dumb to talk our President out of partially closing down the government for Border Wall funding prior to the Midterm Elections. It was and always will be a winning issue with voters. Our President will not play that game this time around. While House Democrats are subpoenaing him for his tax returns, the image of these illegals doing everything humanly possible to get into our country will be playing in people’s minds.

Good luck Democrats!

5. andyocoregon says:

Chances are good that reporter will never be seen again on MSNBC.

6. scrap1ron says:

An unintended random act of journalism. You’d think they’d be quicker on a recovery statement than that. You know, the wimmens and chidrens are inside the tents taking their nap while the men protect them.

7. And they did not cut his feed! That is entertainment at its finest. Thank you for putting up with the pain of watching MSNBC. I am going to guess the “rush the border” is not playing well. New version is the poor souls don’t know how to cross the border??? Can she really be that dense or is it desperation fishing. And at the very end, large police detachment forming up, protection from locals or removal of the agitators now that is interesting.

• Deplorable_Infidel says:

“the poor souls don’t know how to cross the border?”

That really stuck out at me, too. Perhaps they should consult their smart phones for instructions. Or those MSNBC anchors should go down there themselves to help. “Show us how it’s done”. A little action, instead of a lot of words. That is really pathetic (along with the people who sit and deliberately watch that dung).

• mimbler says:

Maybe a few dim ones don’t know the proper way, but every single one of them knows that the wrong way is t destroy the barriers, rush the border patrol and throw things at them.

That’s hardly good PR for the illegals. Think what else they would do in our country if they don’t recognize that as wrong.

• Dutchman says:

The woman anchor’s comments stunk of desperation, as well as an attempt to nudge the narrative.

These people just made a journey from Honduras, through Guatamala, and all the way up through Mexico, coached and organised, every step off the way.

Guaranteed, EVERY one of them has been schooled, in how to tell B.P. they have a ‘credible fear’of returning home, or even staying in Mexico.

And yet they are too DUMB to know to apply at the POE, and instead think the way to get into the U.S. is by breaking in.

To me, the stupidity and wishful thinking expressed by the idiot anchor, was almost more enlightening than the indies report, and a reminder why I don’t normally watch crap tv.

Thanks for the entertainment, and the reminder. Almost as good as Bagdag Bobs press conference!

• mimbler says:

Reminded me of a kid caught with his hand in the cookie jar, just lying about how he wasn’t doing it.

They are pretty stupid alright, but I think she knew she was lying.

• gerkmonster says:

“Think what else they would do in our country if they don’t recognize that as wrong.” Libtards aren’t capable of making those extrapolations.

• mimbler says:

They really aren’t. For a long time I thought they were playing dumb, but I now realize they aren’t playing.

• MelH says:

Just watch the 28 year old hyphenated name, but you’ll recognize the huge mouth full 0f teeth! That she could win the election and be on her way to Congress says everything there is to say about the Liberals! They aren’t PLAYING, mimbler, you are correct! They are every bit as ignorant as they look! Dumb AND Ignorant is a lethal cocktail!

8. emet says:

OK. Fail. Try this, the caravan men identify as women and are coming for free hormone therapy.

9. Rose says:

The only time the women and children appear is for fake photo shoots by the usual liars, google Reuters and fake photos they’ve been caught numerous times staging fake pictures mostly of dead Pali children who get up and walk away when the photo shoot is over. Read some Eurotrash news they basically quote lying CNN word for word.

10. Bendix says:

Didn’t Chris Cuomo say they deserve our help?
    Why would a healthy grown man DESERVE anything from anybody else?
    If they were coming here for asylum they’d be seeking asylum.
    You don’t seek asylum with threats, yelling things, throwing stuff, or putting small children in harm’s way.
    No they deserve nothing, except to have the MSM tell the truth for once.

• anniefannie says:

Will Chris show us the cancelled check he wrote to support them? Will he take us inside his home and show us where they live in that home? Goes for all those bleeding liberal Hollywood types as well!

• covfefe999 says:

I know. Why don’t they stay in their own countries and fight to make those countries better, like the men in the US have done.

• tappin52 says:

Yes, this! The United States is portrayed as the villain in all of this by the MSM, but there is never one word or in depth discussion of the governments of the countries that these caravaners are “fleeing”.

11. vikingmom says:

We have done ministry in Mexico for many years and I am hearing first hand from people I know, who are in Tijuana, that the “caravan” is 90% males between the ages of 16 and 30…definitely NOT the narrative the media is trying to portray. Reading Mexican websites and Facebook feeds, in Spanish, gives a completely different picture of what is really happening. Many Mexicans were originally supportive, as they honestly thought these were people fleeing violence. But, over time, as they see more of what is really happening, they are getting angry!

• Ristvan says:

Great ‘first hand’ observation. TY. It was ‘obvious’ from various personel cell phone videos, but you confirm those posts were not biased selective edits, rather raw visuals.

• Deplorable_Infidel says:

“Great ‘first hand’ observation”

A preacher in Chicago I know that has done his share of traveling abroad says, “To find out what is REALLY going on in a country, you have to talk to the people that actually live there.”
        (Because you will NEVER get the unvarnished truth through the Main Sewer Media.)

• boogywstew says:

For a caravan of folks on foot, I’ve never seen so many spare tires.

• G. Combs says:

A friend who was a Prof at Colorado School of Mines, had become way over weight (70#) he spent the summer hiking through the Tetons. He lost ALL the weight in less than 8 weeks.

• Crabby says:

Poor people with poor diets and thyroid issues. Many overweight people in the USA it is the same. They don’t have quality food with nourishment and eat a lot of crap. Thus fat.

• Anonymous says:

They all have bad thyroids and eat McDonald’s daily?

• Steve in Lewes says:

“,,,eat a lot of crap. Thus fat.”
          Wrong ! Carbs and sugars (mostly same thing since your body processes and stores carbs as sugar) is what makes you fat…fat does not make you fat…another govt lie spread through the food pyramid. That is why most folks with ‘spare tires’ are either diabetics or borderline diabetic.

• Judith says:

I wish that celebrities like Michael Moore would selflessly volunteer to accompany all these “minors” on their long and arduous journey. Moore could sure use the exercise. And I would pay good money to see Alec and Meryl twitching on an electric fence.

12. Wingman says:

Once again President Trump is correct and Velshi and Ruhle are just a couple of libtard hacks. Nothing new.

13. Deplorable_Infidel says:

“the rare highlight moments are because they accidentally tell the truth.”

Was that the second or third time I watched MSLSD this year? Thanks for the clip, sundance. Otherwise the majority of treepers would have missed it, including me.

14. Smurfette says:

The CIA deep state military complex bought and paid for by overseas ruling class want American soldiers REPLACED with foreigners who have no loyalty to the US. They will accept low pay and kill Americans using military grade electronic technology ORIGINALLY INTENDED to defend from China or Russia during times of peace.

While the caravans of more military age men are allowed through the border, please inform ourselves as how innocent and helpless women and older men are being haplessly tortured. I could not help but cry when I heard these American women talk about how they are tryongnto sheld themselves from electronic attacks. One older man broke down and cried because he could not figure out how to prevent daily Cuban style attacks on him.

Please watch and share, this is a holocaust while foreigners are being treated like royalty, Americans are being silently slaughtered. It may seem irrelevant but it is the parallel world in which citizens are being reduced to make way for willing slaves to the state.

15. billrla says:

Every time you click on these MSM video clips, the MSM’s viewership numbers go up and the MSM makes more money. Please, stop feeding the beast.

• Akindole says:

Let’s add the profoundly retarded Marxist Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez to that statement. Fox and the so-called red-pilled TWTR digital RT pimps give her more traffic than Soros can buy.

• margarite1 says:

I agree with you. I quit reading Newsbusters because all they did was repeat the left’s crazy stuff and I was tired of it..

Besides we’d better get used to A O-C – she’ll probably be in Congress until she’s 85 when she’ll retire with honors. Best to forget about her…if we can.

• Crabby says:

I agree but how to get the information otherwise?

16. Honest Abbey says:

I wish the tape was longer…. Would love to see how Stephanie Ruhle tried to convince the reporter that his eyes were lying to him.

17. Their brother-from-another-mother, Baghdad Bob, also accidentally told the truth once in a while.

18. Sentient says:

You know how some college brochures put the black guy into every photo setting: sitting on the lawn when class is held outside, at the table in the refectory, laughing uproariously for no reason? Fake News, Inc. is going to have to put the lone caravan woman and her two kids in every shot.

19. Minnie says:

“You know the media is in a completely failed state of operations when the rare highlight moments are because they accidentally tell the truth”

Oftentimes, God is severely denied and underestimated.

20. Niagara Frontier says:

Someone needs to ask these migrants to go on camera and state whether they now regret their decision to leave their families and homes in exchange for their present conditions: shelter in what looks like a garbage dump littered with porta pottys, and limited food and water availability.

• billrla says:

Niagra Frontier: Actually, it’s the cameras that make the whole situation worse. No one needs to “ask these migrants” anything.

• bflyjesusgrl says:

Read today some are self deporting, about 15/day. However 30 more signed up to leave today after seeing yesterday’s events because it’s not what they were told it would be, i.e., Safe and Easy to get in. Somebody lied to them 🤥

21. Curt says:

Poor dumb bast***s actually reported something that’s true. Heads are going to roll!

22. Brant says:

I would like to see comments from MSNBS viewers. Maybe an MSNBS twitter of this? I’m sure this is the first time they have seen this type of thing.

• mimbler says:

I don’t know about MSNBC, but I’ve noticed most liberal media outlets don’t allow comments. That way they control the propaganda flow more easily by not being contradicted by commenter’s facts.

23. tdwesselman says:

You know there is an absolutely easy way to deal with this, every time one of these celebs or MSM fake news persons opens their mouth, the DOJ should open up methadone clinics and homeless shelters right in the neighborhood these idiots live. Then populate them with the dregs of society.

• Judith says:

I have a better idea. Rent a few buses like Catholic Charities does, except extract the border jumping leeches out of the sanctuary cities, and dump them instead on Alec and Meryl’s front lawns. Tom Hanks, The Rock, Katniss, and Jim Scarry all deserve tent cities on their front lawns. And Paul Ryan too. Send RSB over to film their extreme compassion.

24. Rock Knutne says:

Take a good look at the people strolling around in that video. Lots of overweight people. Not the kind you’d expect to see if they were fighting poverty in their own country or had just walked 2,000 miles.

I suggest you internet search Venezuela food shortage and check out some of the people that show up in those images.

25. Monticello says:

The end to civilization is always the barbarian.

Don’t blame any of them….but we must blame ourselves if we regress into a new dark ages.
    The hunter gatherer always overcomes the planter unless there is a united and determined effort to keep what has been built up.

George Soros and his ilk need to be dispatched!

26. Did everyone save that vid to disk for when it is scrubbed from the interweb?

27. alliwantissometruth says:

The actors and actresses that portray journalists in the Mind Control Media are truly disgusting

Yeah, I get it. The globalist controlled “media” complex hires fresh out of college, brainwashed nitwits to read their pre-approved scripts, and they follow the narrative like good little obedient bots, but when it comes to the safety of the American people and the destruction of our Republic, there’s absolutely no excuse

No amount of brainwashing, indoctrination or ideology is an excuse to purposely mislead and / or lie to their fellow countrymen, especially when those lies and deceptions have detrimental and at times deadly real life consequences for Americans

The media bots are simply disgusting scumbags, with zero honor and integrity

In a sane and righteous country, they’d be put in prison or worse

• Dutchman says:

But, but but,…they think THEY are PATRIOTS (its true!) saving us poor, uneducated deplorables, and the rest of humanity, from ourselves!

They are SO noble, and educated, and can clearly see thatvif everyone would just see things THERE way, the world would be such a BEAUTIFUL,,SUSTAINABLE NIRVANA and UTOPIA!

Sing it with me “Imagine theres no countries, its easy if you try,….”
      Childish idiots, brainwashed bots,…

• Sherri Young says:

Please contact the MSM and remind the bosses that they could hire a carload of fresh faces for the same total expense as their outlay for Andrea Mitchell. Same can be said for some of the men. Considering what some of these elderly talking heads are paid, they should at least have dentures that fit.

• Crabby says:

Are they lying or are they that stupid. I think they believe EVERYTHING. They are STUPID and they think we are evil.

• Judith says:

Ignore them and starve their income sources. Sixty million deplorables could do a lot of damage if they put their minds to it. Starve the beast.

Too many are still yelling at their cable tv’s and complaining that President Trump hasn’t fixed their problems.

28. James Carpenter says:

“You know the media is in a completely failed state of operations when the rare highlight moments are because they accidentally tell the truth.” – Sundance

For some folks, the truth is a compass pointing towards freedom and fulfillment.
    For others it is problematic and requires a “workaround”.

29. You can’t say it any better than Sundance just did: ““You know the media is in a completely failed state of operations when the rare highlight moments are because they accidentally tell the truth.”
    Next story?

30. jus wundrin says:

Made me laugh at the get go when the female activist…..er reporter, was almost telling Gadi to stick with the narrative!

BTW, the NM jihadi compound IS a major story. Last I heard was that the feds had taken over after the NM officials were basically going to slap em on the wrists, and let them go. Havent heard any updates since then.

31. Motzilla says:

Truly, it is a colossal tragedy that in less than 50 years the vast majority of America’s once globally venerated “Press” has utterly devolved into little more than just a massive propaganda machine manned by pathological liars that only ever tells the truth as it actually is when the truth actually suits them – or when the truth is such a low level threat to the agenda du jour that telling the truth is perceived as a future opportunistic cite when they later boldly and falsely insist that they are not Fake News and not an enemy of America’s law & order and our uniquely exceptional liberties.

• Troublemaker10 says:

• Dimbulbz says:

I spent a week on a cruise ship with only CNN as a news source. I realized while watching (and retching) That CNN is NOT an American related organization. It sees itself as information from an international perspective – and an Anti-American perspective. It could not be clearer that they are trying to reach the international people. We are the subjects that need to be twisted into the sick weirdos that are actually their audience. I think Dems are the same, NOT Americans – but citizens of the world. The world is an evil place and they view America as standing in the way of the goal of a one world government, where America is enslaved and controlled by non-elected leaders. America is the one bright spot, the golden goose they want to kill so that hey can feed off its wealth and stop the individual, in favor of politically connected groups. Its very clear when you see CNN speaking to the rest of the world.

• TreeClimber says:

Actually we don’t want the kids here either. They learn from their parents, and most are a tiny MS-13 running around already anyway. Used to play on the public playgrounds, at a park the illegals ended up taking over. My sister and I were the only one who could stand up to them – THE KIDS ARE ALREADY LEARNING TO BE TERRORISTS.

• NYGuy54 says:

Great post. This is what globalist propanganda looks like. Pres Trump has flushed them out in the open. We can see it clearly now.

32. spinoneone says:

Once again, a very important question is going unanswered: Who organized and paid for the invasion? Who went to the small towns in Honduras, Guatemala, and El Salvador and got people on the road? Who organized the logistics of food, transportation, and enroute housing for the masses? Moveon.org? Soros? Steyer? Clinton Foundation? Curious minds would like to know.

33. KAY123 says:

I personally don’t like FOX NEWS anymore. It has never been
    honest in it’s reporting.
    OANN (One America News Network) is much more accurate and honest
    regardless which side. They report the facts and let the viewers sort it
    all out. They don’t lie by omission, like the other stations do… either.
    Fox has blatantly liberal…..destroy America for Socialism or Communism
    …. and tell people “they are fair and balanced.”
    Tucker Carlson is the only one concerned about making America great
    again…..according to our Constitution.

OANN WILL REMAIN FAIR AND BALANCED……until some $400,000 billionaire,
    Nazi, communist, foreign dictator….buys them out
    like every other news media we have ever had in the USA.

The Borders,,,,,,make them tell us what number of invaders is enough.
    There will never be enough because there is always room for one more straw
    before it breaks the camels’ back.
    So load him up until his legs buckle beneath the weight. That is the libtards way.
    Who is going to feed the hordes when we can no longer raise enough food
    when the land is gone, polluted, barren, dry, trashed, toxic dumps??
    Tell me Libtards…..when is enough….enough???

34. covfefe999 says:

I just read on Daily Mail something about Trump saying he should start a new network. I have been pleading openly for him to do that, I hope he’s seriously considering it although I would prefer one of his sons starts it and Trump takes over when he finishes his second term. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6431495/Trump-suggests-launching-government-run-network-compete-unfair-CNN-International.html.

35. Dee Paul Deje says:

Reminds me of this classic whooopsie:

36. meow4me2 says:

Is it just me? I don’t see the video embed at all. Just a blank spot. Did the video get taken down? Or is my iPad playing tricks on me?

37. TwoLaine says:

TRUTH. You should really read this, YOU are paying for it!

The author(s) shown below used Federal funds provided by the U.S. Department of Justice and prepared the following final report:

The Nature and Extent of Gang Involvement in Sex Trafficking in San Diego County
    by Ami Carpenter, PhD and Jamie Gates, PhD

This report has not been published by the U.S. Department of Justice. To provide better customer service, NCJRS has made this federally funded grant report available electronically.
    ________

MS-13 and Sex Trafficking
    by Andrew R Arthur
    22 Feb 2018

38. Bulldog84 says:

In that second photo of the fence, I could swear I see some “acts of love” being hurled.

39. DSP2 says:

The US needs to do a bulletin drop over the fences and walls stating in their language no asylum and to go to our consulate in their home country to apply for immigration. You will not be able to apply anymore at port of entry.

40. mefotobug says:

Gadi Schwartz seems to value a little different brand of journalism than most of his peers do. As noted in this article, some months ago Mr. Schwartz also did some good ground reporting on the New Mexico Terror compound.

41. joshua says:

this does not look or sound like the mob coming to America’s Southern border….