Interesting report from The Hill today quoting an interview with Representative Mark Meadows.  According to the report U.S. Attorney John Huber is expected to testify to the House Subcommittee on Oversight and Reform about an investigation into the Clinton Foundation.

(Via The Hill) Rep. Mark Meadows (R-N.C.) said Tuesday that House Republicans plan to hear testimony on Dec. 5 from the prosecutor appointed by former Attorney General Jeff Sessions to probe alleged wrongdoing by the Clinton Foundation.

Meadows, who is chairman of the House Oversight Subcommittee on Government Operations, told Hill.TV’s “Rising” that it’s time to “circle back” to U.S. Attorney General John Huber’s investigation with the Justice Department into whether the Clinton Foundation engaged any improper activities.

“Mr. [John] Huber with the Department of Justice and the FBI has been having an investigation – at least part of his task was to look at the Clinton Foundation and what may or may not have happened as it relates to improper activity with that charitable foundation, so we’ve set a hearing date for December the 5th,” he told Hill.TV during an interview on Wednesday.

Meadow’s said the committee plans to delve into a number of Republicans concerns surrounding the foundation, including whether any tax-exempt proceeds for personal gain and whether the Foundation complied with IRS laws.

Sessions appointed Huber last year to work in tandem with the Justice Department to look into conservative claims of misconduct at the FBI and review several issues surrounding the Clintons. This includes Hillary Clinton’s ties to a Russian nuclear agency and concerns about the Clinton Foundation.  (read more)

Little is known of the original instructions by former AG Jeff Sessions to U.S. Attorney John Huber.  Prior to May 2018, many people -including myself- hoped he was brought in to review the unlawful conduct within the DOJ and FBI that was surfacing as an outcome of congressional oversight and IG reviewed evidence.  Unfortunately, as the IG report(s) were released in April and June 2018, those hopes were diminished.

Interestingly, the framework of the article today that outlines his upcoming appearance is written around the politics of the investigation of the Clinton review and not the legal aspects therein.  This could be a troubling indication because: (a) Huber wouldn’t be able to testify about an ongoing criminal investigation; and (b) this framework would infer DOJ officials (above Huber) have made a determination -or agreed with his determination- that no legal liability is possible within the matters Huber reviewed.

From the way the outline of Huber’s appearance is structured, it appears the extent of his investigative responsibility was limited to a review of matters related to Hillary Clinton that surfaced as an outcome of other inquiry – including matters reviewed by DOJ Inspector General Michael Horowitz as they related to Hillary Clinton.

Common sense and basic DOJ practice would then indicate: if Huber is testifying to congress he is not likely holding any indictments for material related to discussion within his testimony.

It looks like Huber testifies on December 5th, then quietly exits the overall picture.

It does not look like Mr. Huber was reviewing anything within “spygate” or the FISA abuse; and also did not likely have any involvement in the Andrew McCabe DOJ legal review and DC-based grand jury matters relating to Andrew McCabe.

Of course, I could be entirely mistaken in my analysis.

{insert hope here}

This entry was posted in Big Government, Cold Anger, Decepticons, Deep State, Dept Of Justice, Donald Trump, Donald Trump Transition, Election 2016, Election 2018, FBI, IG Report Clinton Investigation, IG Report FISA Abuse, IG Report McCabe, media bias, President Trump, Professional Idiots, Spygate, Uncategorized, White House Coverup. Bookmark the permalink.

481 Responses to Report: U.S. Attorney John Huber Expected To Testify to House Oversight Subcommittee December 5th…

1. sundance says:

• chojun says:

As I’ve indicated here before, I do have a source who is a Federal Prosecutor, who works for Mr. Huber. My source is not on the team who is attached to Mr. Horowitz.

I’ve had a couple discussions with him about SpyGate, etc and although he couldn’t tell me much (due to not being on the team working on these matters), he did indicate he had an acquaintance who is a Federal Prosecutor on Huber’s special team – this particular person is based in Texas. My source indicated that this person was looking into Peter Strzok. The impression given to me was that these people are looking at Strzok as “stupid, but maybe not criminal stupid” (paraphrasing).

So unfortunately there is plenty of cynicism that is warranted. I have a feeling that “intent” will be an overarching theme in the investigation.

With that said, I was encouraged when my source indicated that Huber is so busy with this matter that he’s been out of the office so much that it has been disruptive to a certain degree to those who are in Salt Lake working on the day-to-day.

Over the course of conversation with him it became clear that there is no “Stealth Jeff” plan (since validated), there are not thousands of sealed indictments, that “Q” is likely an educated observer outside the Trump Admin, and that Huber reporting to Sessions is a highly unusual arrangement. He said that it’s possible Rosenstein is recused in the FISA matter since he would be a material witness.

My opinion has become that unfortunately Huber’s scope of investigation has likely been limited by Mueller inasmuch as it overlaps with Mueller’s investigation (which it likely does). Mueller has likely been able to wrap up many witnesses into his investigation. Since Mueller does have a significant number of Clinton and Clinton Foundation attorneys working for him, it’s likely that this Special Counsel strategy is designed to protect Clinton/CF from DOJ White Hats as well.

The best I think we could hope for at this point, given the current open source information, is that the next AG appoints a 2nd Special Counsel to look into Crossfire Hurricane/SpyGate.

I don’t want to sound like a downer, I’m just trying to be realistic. Congress won’t be able to do much here, regardless of whether or not the GOP held the House..

• Michael Lee Yates says:

There’s that “intent” word again. Why is intent necessary to current DOJ prosecutors when I’ve seen multiple quotes on Hannity and others that do not include intent in the body of the statute? Why doesn’t someone in a position of power call them on this?

• lanahi says:

Huber has nothing to do with Mueller. He has been working with Sessions and Horowitz only. He also has nothing to do with Rosenstein. His has been a separate investigation completely.
        It appears to me that the FISA issue will be heard in the Senate. Lindsey Graham will likely be chairing the Senate Judiciary Committee. I suspect that Whitaker will cooperate in making unredacted materials available to them. Several Senators, including Nunes, says this is dynamite and a real game changer.

• southernmom19 says:

1) What makes you think that the senate judiciary committee will be taking over the investigation?
          2) What makes you trust Graham?

Just because Lindsay Graham had a great moment at the Kavanaugh hearing, doesn’t mean he’s had some deep, evolved change of heart. He’s rebranding. That’s all. I’m surprised how many people forgot all of his past RINO behavior over a good sound bite.

• Trumpeter says:

I am with you, Southern Mom.

Never trust a Never Trumper.
            We may walk the same path for a while, but our endpoints are very different.

• All In for MAGA says:

That was before Graham’s overlord, McStain, died. He is free from that shadow now.

• chojun says:

I agree, although I do think that a material change has taken place with Senator Graham and I think he’s coming aboard the Trump MAGA train. I think Mitch McConnell has “helped” him see the light.

Maybe the ghost of John McCain visited him in his bedchambers at night and warned him how long HIS chains are 😉

• Krashman Von Stinkputin says:

Wishful thinking.
          Chojun’s analysis is spot on……Mueller sucks up witnesses and evidence like a Potomac Black Hole.
          Any battle with Mueller over access to evidence would be known.

Ratcliffe, Meadows et al have intimated that Huber has shown NO INTEREST in testimonies of witness like Bruce Ohr who are at the epicenter of the FISA issue.
          (The entire reason they’re fed up and calling Huber to testify)

Huber was also given the Uranium One investigation and NOT ONE of his “470 investigators” has even bothered to talk to Doug Campbell- the informant, sick with cancer.
          This according to Victoria Toensing, Campbell’s lawyer.

Huber’s been playing chess with some dice and a couple of marbles.

• chojun says:

In my first conversation with my source, he DID slip that Huber is “working with Mueller”. He quickly corrected himself and said he’s working with Horowitz.

Take that for what it’s worth. A freudian slip?

• NC Patriot says:

Nunes is a Congressman—-But his committee has finished its work and likely turned his info over to the Senate (likely Grassley)

• mikeyboo says:

lanahi, I agree completely! We can assist the swamp by helping to discourage ourselves or we can wield the kind language that keeps the fight alive. Did Washington harangue the troops about how they were outnumbered, outgunned, etc. etc. etc.
          Language is a weapon. Right now we are taking the lead in demoralizing ourselves. BAD TACTIC!.

• mdaush says:

Thanks for the info. Would be very disappointing if your assessment stands. I stand with Trump but it looks like our overall government is controlled by the Deep State. Prayers going up for our ocuntry!
        Happy Thanksgiving to all in the Treehouse!

• mikeyboo says:

Of course the government is controlled by the deep state. All governments are controlled by their version of the deep state. What nincompoop thought this would be easy?
          And if we succeed, a new deep state will arise.
          Given the nature of human beings-at least since we left Eden-this is a battle which is never permanently won.

• vexedmi says:

“…there are not thousands of sealed indictments…” Ah shucks, was so looking forward to just a little justice.

• Dee Paul Deje says:

I keep seeing a RICO against against the Clinton’s, their foundation, George Soros, and other a long list of familiar people on the net. If you DuckDuckgo “Byrne vs Clinton Foundation” you’ll get lots of hits with links to documents and sites like PACER. Anybody know if there is anything to this? I haven’t seen it reported anywhere, although ABC is finally start to report on “an unusual number of sealed indictments have been filed” and salivating that they could be team Mueller’s indictments.

• WHBates says:

“My source indicated that this person was looking into Peter Strzok. The impression given to me was that these people are looking at Strzok as “stupid, but maybe not criminal stupid” (paraphrasing).”

Funny that your average American would never be given this benefit of the doubt. We have a very broken system of justice that more and more of us have completely lost faith in ever being corrected.

• “Congress won’t do much here, regardless of whether or not the gop held the house..”

FIFY

• mark says:

Having read a lot of the comments and links this morning, chojun, is it possible that President Trump answering Mueller’s questions helps to get Mueller out of the way and opens the door for more SUNLIGHT? If the SC investigation is over could the Justice Department then interview those Mueller has been protecting? I can’t for the life of me understand why President Trump would answer written Questions knowing it’s a perjury trap! Happy Thanksgiving and keep your great informational posts coming.

• chojun says:

This is a great point. I think the appointment of Whitaker and the answering of questions coincide. Remember that Horowitz was supposed to release his FISA report in August or September, or so. I think it’s been delayed because they’re waiting for Mueller to get out of the way.

• 4sure says:

As I recall, your initial assessment from your “source” painted a much more rosy picture re. Huber being the savior. In fact, as I recall, Huber was going to bring the whole damn thing crashing down on top of all the criminals and there were lots of sealed indictments. Apologies if I misread or misremembered. But I do remember at the time thinking it was all pretty much BS from your source.

My takeaway is that your source doesn’t really know shat. Maybe your source was trying to impress you.

I’ll go w/SD on this and everything else because he is 95% correct. Huber would not be testifying to congress if he was involved in a criminal investigation. He would have advised Congress that the could not talk about a criminal investigation, and that would have been the end of that. Huber was Sessions’ way to make every one think he(Sessions) was doing something besides covering up the whole criminal conspiracy.

I think you are correct in your assessment that nothing is going to be done by congress. I would add, nothing is going to be done by anyone.

• chojun says:

I stake my reputation on the fact that my source is real; he is a Federal prosecutor who works for John Huber. He is not on the team of prosecutors working with Horowitz, so he does not have a whole lot of inside information. He was able to give me plenty of anecdotes and some insight into Huber’s character. Huber is the type of person who would go after the deep state – if he were permitted.

I think you are misremembering my initial reports. The facts have not changed, but my personal assessment of the facts are what has changed.

When I first spoke with my source (July, I believe) I was coming up to speed on Q and so my assessment of what he was saying was contaminated by Q doctrine. And he has no idea what Q is. The second time I had an in-depth conversation with him he was pretty much telling me things that were against what Q was saying. That last conversation was 3 months ago. From that conversation I was left with the impression that the Huber investigation wasn’t really going to live up to the hopes that I and much of the MAGA community had.

I’ve now become so cynical that I think Q doctrine is going to be a let down of huge proportions to Trump supporters. I think the executive summary of the FBI bias IG report will offer insight into what’s coming next – which is basically nothing.

We shall see.

• 4sure says:

Thank you. I have never followed Q. I was not questioning you. Just your source. I think you are now on the right track.

• RJones says:

Which begs the question of what motivates Q and Q promoters and the follow-on question of why Trump never disavowed the Q stuff.

• The Question that never gets answered. Perhaps, the answer is still to come. It is difficult to imagine that President Trump does not know that possibly millions of his supporters follow (the letter)—there have literally been dozens of hit pieces written and reported. Why not let them down gently if (the letter) is a hoax? Better now than shortly before the 2020 election—talk about vote suppression.

I will play Devil’s advocate:

D5 = December 5th = Huber = General Flynn’s 60th Birthday?

Don’t kill the messenger. 😎

• chojun says:

With all of that said, the best case scenario I’m hoping for is that Huber gets in front of Congress and continually repeats that he cannot comment on ongoing investigations.

If he gets up there and starts running his mouth about a whole lot of nothing then we can know the fix is in for Clinton.

• mikeyboo says:

Sessions picked Huber. In my mind that sums up Huber’s value-snort. None of these people will be “the savior”.
          We have a brave President, a few brave members of the legislature, and we have ourselves-if we care to take up the battle.

• Graham’s taking over the Senate Judiciary Committee, which has oversight of the DOJ/FBI, will be the final nail in the coffin of any and all investigations.

• 4sure says:

Why was he so limited in scope? He’s not a SC or a SD. I thought anyone working in DOJ could follow where ever the trail led. Why was he purposely limited and in actuality was limited to nothing.

On second thought, forget the questions. I know the answer.

2. Jerry says:

As Sonny Corleone once said, “Pop had Genco. Look what I got.”

This is such bullshit.

3. Deplorable_Infidel says:

“Of course, I could be entirely mistaken in my analysis.”

I think the folks over at Judicial Watch will agree with you. As soon as I fire off my daily e-mail to the low-maintenance internet GF and get my Open Thread post ready, I will see if I can find the appropriate supporting video documentation.

• Deplorable_Infidel says:

Mr. Farrell sums it up in less than two minutes.

Judicial Watch’s Chris Farrell Gives His Take on the IG Report

“This is first class rationalizing by an Inspector General. Look, Inspector General’s Offices are where the truth goes to die, and this is another case of that.” Judicial Watch Director of Investigations and Research Chris Farrell, joins Dana Loesch to give his take on today’s IG report.

Here is the 32 minute comprehensive C-SPAN version with 2 spaces added before //

https: //www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfGWAmsJjaI

So it seems as long as all these SES people are in place that many Treepers have called attention to for many months, we can expect nothing to change.

• Deplorable_Infidel says:

Rod Rosenstein is an impediment to justice: Judicial Watch’s Farrell

This video runs 7:02, in between ~2:15 – 3:15, Lou Dobbs mentions that the only way we know what we do is primarily because of the Freedom caucus members of the House. Mr. Farrell comes right out and states that Speaker Ryan is responsible for quashing further inquiry. Along with the Rosenstein obstruction, the goal has been met (IMO – losing Republican control of the House) to prevent any meaningful work towards justice.

• “the goal has been met (IMO – losing Republican control of the House)”

Well I suppose that’s one way to say it. The other way to say it is that the Uniparty never lost control and it’s the only party that counts.

“The argument that the two parties should represent opposed ideals and policies… is a foolish idea. Instead, the two parties should be almost identical, so that the American people can throw the rascals out at any election without leading to any profound or extensive shifts in policy. Then it should be possible to replace it, every four years if necessary, by the other party which will be none of these things but will still pursue, with new vigor, approximately the same basic policies.” –Carroll Quigley

• Sayit2016 says:

Joe Genova was blasting EVERYONE over these ” Investigations”….

4. lieutenantm says:

THIS IS WAY WAY BEYOND OUTRAGEOUS

5. feralcatsblog says:

“Of course, that’s just my initial take on the way this is all positioned – and not intended to deflate anyone who was hoping John Huber would generate some prosecutorial angle within a multitude of investigations he was possibly reviewing.”

Somewhere over the rainbow
    Way up high
    Justice coming to the DOJ and FBI
    Was something I heard of once in a lullaby

• notunderwhelmed says:

Feralcatsblog— 😺😻😼😽😾😹😿🙀
      I love it!
      Ding Dong the witch, the wicked witch, is not dead– indicted, or better yet– locked up.
      All the evidence against her & hubby were dismissed.
      Obama’s winged, feral monkeys in various departments will never be prosecuted .
      This is Oz, no one is returning to Kansas. Kansas is no longer Kansas, anyway.

6. feralcatsblog says:

“Of course, I could be entirely mistaken in my analysis.”

And I could be King George … … and the Queen of Spain.

7. JX says:

Sessions set up a mesh of interlocking activities designed to consume time and go nowhere. He insisted on the AG position. He was an insurance policy.

• feralcatsblog says:

Sessions is a lot so low all other lots he should envy. May Justice find him and Mercy scorn him.

• chojun says:

I disagree. I think Sessions had the right intentions but he was check-mated instantly when joining the DOJ. He should have immediately resigned but I’m guessing Sessions and Trump decided not to do that due to Rosenstein likely taking the reins.

It’s a terrible, terrible situation. The DOJ is basically lost. We’ll have to see if Whitaker/next AG can handle the situation.

• nimrodman says:

“… decided not to do that due to Rosenstein likely taking the reins.”

Ummm … didn’t Rosenstein indeed TAKE the reins?
        What am I missing?

• starfcker says:

For all practical purposes, Rosenstein has been the Attorney General since day one. Sessions never even showed up.

• lanahi says:

Sessions did more work in getting pedophiles prosecuted than any other AG ever in the past. He also deported MS-13 gang members more than anyone else. Thanks to Sessions, hundreds of children have been saved from child sex rings, and the rings have been shut down. He apparently felt that was his highest priority. Google it. He also made drugs coming over the border a priority. These issues alone justified his existence. Whitaker will now have other priorities. His personality and his statements in the past show that he has a high motivation to go after Hillary and will push hard toward doing just that.

• If he goes after Hillary, not Obama, then he is just another idiot in high position. But there has been no indication that he will be doing anything — just as there was never any indication that Huber would be doing anything. I have written before, humorously, that Huber doesn’t even exist; I expect if he shows up before a congressional panel, it will only be to garner accolades for indeed existing (imagine those congressmen lauding him on camera, just as they lauded Comey, for example). They are all rats, they like their trashy environment.

• coltlending says:

I’m sorry.

So what?

That’s the job of an AG.

So give him a Tootsie Roll.

Sessions’ tenure as AG was a complete disaster.

Yea, so he did the job as AG in so far as pedophila and MS-13 goes, but how long is that going to last in a post MAGA world where the Deep State is firmly back at the levers of power??

• Krashman Von Stinkputin says:

Thanks to Sessions,,,,,,,,

Literally none of what Sessions did do will matter in the end
              It’s what he didn’t do that will:
              ALLOW CORRUPTION AT THE TOP OF THE DOJ/FBI to PERSIST and THRIVE.
              Removing that corruption was THE HIGHEST PRIORITY.

Drug rings/sex rings have already popped back up to take the place of those he shut down.
              They always do.
              Those MS13 thugs are already plotting a way back in.
              They always do

ANY AG could have done what Sessions did and not wasted 2 years:
              NO Sessions, NO Mueller
              NO Sessions, Congress would have gotten all the documents they requested
              NO Sessions, SPYGATE and FISAGATE would be exposed by now
              NO Sessions and we would be seeing indictments right now.

Thanks to Sessions NONE of that has happened
              “Trust Sessions” has been a helluva plan.

• JRD says:

Wow, in order to cope you still keep believing in the truth fairy because to admit the truth, that not a damn person is doing anything to see that the corrupt are punished, hurts too much.

Sessions behavior was unconscionable. He should have been the head of Homeland Security but his EGO got in the way and EVERY deplorable suffered the consequences.

• chojun says:

Sorry, I kind-of jumbled my words here. What I meant is that Rosenstein could’ve been tapped as AG to replace Sessions and that would’ve been a disaster.

• In the scheme of things the DOJ needs to get cleaned out from top to bottom. The top has been replaced. The cleaning needs to commence. So far I have seen nothing, but remain hopeful. However, my patience and hope are just about depleted. Maybe Judicial Watch is our only hope.

• mikeyboo says:

If Sessions had the “right intentions” he would have advised Trump of his intention to recuse-BEFORE doing so. AND THEN he would have resigned.

• Sayit2016 says:

Concern noted. Again.

• 2 completely wasted years for justice. Just horrible.

8. Niagara Frontier says:

I believe you are right again, Sundance. We should expect to hear from this point forward from all the usual players the constant refrain “It’s time to turn the page!”

That will be the primary purpose of this testimony…to start turning the page.

• The Swamp is vast and deep. The process of draining it will not be straight forward all of the time. There will be obstacles, there will be delays. “Turning the page” will be the Swamp attempt to deflect, redirect. A delay, yes, but the truth does not hide for long.

• Payday says:

It’s been hiding in plain sight for two years long.

• gerkmonster says:

At this rate it will take a century. Let’s just hope Trump wins in 2020. So all of his gains aren’t already lost by 2024.

• Jedi9 says:

Or the most common strategy is running out the clock! Happens all the time!

• 🍺Gunny66 says:

That actually was the case. Running out the clock. The Deep State are experts at it. They are still doing it….

Think about it. Sundance has said many times.

There are Trillions at stake. Trillions. If you had Trillions of dollars.

And you had a choice.
          Fight now, and maybe lose it all….. or wait eight years, maybe less, and keep it all. What would you do?

They wait. They had it all planned down to the small details………

But…….she lost…….and they put people in place, because they knew, she might lose…….

Like Joe D said in his interview, and I and others have said many times..

Burn it all down…..The rats are in the house……mold is everywhere….

Burn it down and start over….

9. Canadatrump says:

Huber. Huber. Huber. Hodor. Hodor. Hold the door….

10. r2 says:

well, i sure hope your analysis of Huber’s investigation turns out to be wrong, sundance, but i gotta tell ya that i think that you are probably exactly right and if that’s true, then we’ve all been had by AG Gump and the DeepState apparatchiks….😡

• Gotta say, it’s going to be “we’ve been had by” a lot more than just sessions and derp state if this is all that’s going on.

If there ends up being no true justice for what are definitely known “high crimes” criminals, then some animals are more equal than others and we are just working class self-demise financing chattel. Period.

Not sure how long the incredibly few that know and care can just live their lives filled with Cold Anger “waiting on something to happen for the better.”

It was/is supposed to be We The People, not “Us The Government”.

• Huber the head fake. Hasn’t interviewed DiGenova client and Uranium One informant Douglas Campbell (6:28).

• 4sure says:

Don’t want to say “I told ya so”, but I did long ago say Huber was a head fake by Sessions to make us think he was doing something. Huber was never working on any thing that would lead to anything. And I stand by that.

Howie also called it. And we were attacked by the Hope and “trust the plan” paid Q shills.

• Fake News says:

4sure
        I always loved your posts. The Same common sense and realism that I felt. You were a voice of reason when this site was hijacked by q, 64d chess, and vsg crowd. Anyone who challenged these narratives were deleted or called trolls. I am glad that commn sense and realism have returned. I am glad Sundance had put aside wishful thinking and is calling balls and strikes. I believe POTUS will be a one term president. Sessions wasted 2 years he will never get back. The Dems may be able to flip the 2 or 3 seats they need. He was boxed in for 2 years and his abrasive attitude is wearing thin with people in the real world. He has not manipulated the media as well as I thought. In this economy he should be far more popular despite the MSM.

• Warrior says:

Sundance is correct. Huber was not assigned to investigate or prosecute anyone. This is a Q invented interpretation of his actual assignment which was to do an internal DOJ review on current resources needed for current investigations. His task was deliberately muddled by q people so it would support the phony narrative that something was going on behind the scenes to investigate and prosecute the Obama Clinton deep state cabal.

11. Cpdesert says:

According to Joe Digenova, Huber never contacted their (his and Victorias) client regarding the U1 investigation, which doesn’t sound too promising either.

12. feralcatsblog says:

13. JX says:

Presumably this is done with Whitaker’s ok.

These people are monumentally evil.

14. Snuzzy says:

I can’t believe we have all been so duped by our own politicians for two fricking years. Sessions… me being from MN but lived in Montgomery, Alabama for 22 years before my husbands death, Sessions was such a respectful, good guy. Believe me, those southern people aren’t as stupid as the MSM makes them out to be. He will be vilified for his treasonous ways, with proof of course, but I would assume he will never show his face around the south much. Disgraced man. Not to even mention the rest of them. Wow, I’m so disgusted with them all and so down about all of this. It seems impossible that such vile people can be so successful and fool us, but its real.

• feralcatsblog says:

In the South, Jefferson Beauregard Sessions may be hated even more than William Tecumseh Sherman.

• 🍺Gunny66 says:

The tell will be when Sessions suddenly becomes a multi-millionaire.

He did his job…..just like Gowdy’s magic 4 million dollars

He will have done nothing to become rich…… then will do nothing because he became rich….

Wait for it

• casper5473 says:

Please don’t compare the greatest American General with that elf sessions. I suggest you read ‘General Billy’s’ biography. Not even Stonewall could compare to Sherman. And my great great grandfather was discharged at Fredricksburg from fight yankees with 4th NC Infantry from wounds.

• lanahi says:

The way to lose this war is to allow a sense of defeat to take over and to just give up. We will win if we keep at it, otherwise not. Lots of fair weather friends here.

• Truthfilter says:

“…if we keep at it…”

Keep at what? Commenting on this blog, following the latest reveals, hoping? Theorizing? Voting straight R? Arguing with Leftist shills who simply have us shadow banned or blocked on other sites? What little power we DID have was stolen right out from under us on November 6, 2018.

I won’t stop praying because I know it’s going to take an act of God to change the current course. He helped us in 2016-maybe He will help us again. The truth is that I’m afraid of what God may do next time around. The forces of evil seem stronger than ever. I can sense them. It’s all going to come to some kind of head. I know the Lord wins this war in the end —but I’d really like to postpone “the end” for another century or two. I fear for the lives and well being of my adult children and grandkids.

I have to give up on my expectations of justice, at least temporarily. For my own physical and spiritual health, my 2019 New Years resolution is to focus more on issues that I have some power to change. Politics is like sugar. It doesn’t satisfy for long and then you crash. I want to try and eat more steak.

• steph_gray says:

Thank you lanahi.

Sundance has given his completely logical, and he himself admits, cynical, view of what will happen on December 6. He could easily be right.

But even if he is, despair is not now and never will be a solution.

15. Bill Henslee says:

So many people have invested a lot of faith in the premise that the Foundation is corrupt, just based on perceptions generated by limited public information, if it turns out there is no there, there, cries of “coverup’ are inevitable.

16. Doug says:

DiGenova was right. This is all a bunch of crap.
    And we’re all supposed to marvel at the Emperor’s wonderful clothes….

17. On Dec 6 Trump will likely lose his hard-fought reputation as a winner who keeps his promises. He is doing everything he can, but the force is great against him.

• gerkmonster says:

And he literally has no friends in corrupt Washington. Well, maybe 4-5 out of 10,000

• Sayit2016 says:

Seriously ? That is your take on President Trump ? You think he will ” Lose his reputation as a winner”.

SMH

• steph_gray says:

Yep, that’s the gaslighting of the day here.

Not from sundance himself who is just making a reasoned assessment, which could well be the correct one, about what happens with Huber.

But from a whole lot of people who seem kind of pleased to dump on and predict utter failure for VSGPDJT and for everything deplorables stand for and want.

• Sayit2016 says:

I have been on this site for 5 years now ( Since The Trayvon Martin case– There used to be abut may 200-250 posting the site has grown quickly… Sundance position are reasoned and well researched with good intel- that is why I continue to come here…

I tend to be a optimistic and the eoyores are bothersome.. every day whining abut something.

Trump is doing a job few people can or will….

The people that could not even become President are the biggest crybabies…I am sick of all of them.

• mikeyboo says:

He will never lose his reputation as a winner with me. He has been the most valiant champion of the american people in my lifetime and since the american revolution.

18. Electra says:

December 5 is still two weeks away. Let’s hope that, before then, Acting AG Whitaker can light a fire under Mr. Huber.

Barring that, Mr. Whitaker could have another look at those requests for a second special council that have been laying around on the AG’s desk all these months…

I still believe: the truth will out.

19. Payday says:

So I wonder what Q’s take is on all this. doh!

• J-Mac says:

Q’s take has been referencing D5 – December 5 – since May 10, 2018.

Future proves past.

Post 2494 – November 20, 2018. D5 is revealed to mean December 5.

So when has D5 been mentioned before by QAnon?

Read all these posts and make your own mind up about December 5.

Post 1332 – May 10, 2018. D5.
      Post 1401 – May 17, 2018. D5.
      Post 1433 – May 21, 2018. D5.
      Post 1743 – July 28, 2018. D5.
      Post 1816 – August 5, 2018. D5.
      Post 1978 – August 28, 2018. D5.
      Post 2096 – September 5, 2018. D5.
      Post 2275 – September 24, 2018. D5.
      Post 2332 – October 4, 2018. D5.
      Post 2333 – October 4, 2018. D5.
      Post 2494 – November 20, 2018. D5.
      Post 2498 – November 20, 2018. D5.

Sundance – and all others on this board – there has been a big argument about the legitimacy or otherwise of Q. Q has finally FINALLY nominated a date to prove or disprove whether Q is on Trump’s side or some kind of LARP.

But – is anything set to happen on December 5?

John Huber?!?!?!?

We shall see. I’d ask you to analyse this Sundance. I think this is worth a post to put Q on the line.

Make or break time for Q

December 5.

• 4sure says:

“I think it’s fair to say – if nothing comes of December 5 – discussion of Q should henceforth be banned.”

You obviously don’t read here. SD has already banned discussion of Q.

• CTH’s number of followers has increased 6-fold since June of 2015—that does not include many times that amount that read without clicking on ‘follow’. It might not be realistic to expect everyone that posts to know about the Q ban—UNLESS Sundance adds it to the site guidelines.

20. California Joe says:

Nope! You are entirety correct Huber was a placebo to Trump supporters that’s about it!

21. Payday says:

Three weeks since the election and the appointment of Whitaker. And crickets. The loons have even stopped wailing.

22. Grassleysgirl/Breitbartista says:

So. I’ll not be giving thanks on thursday, for finally seeing Andy Mac perp walked , donned in cuffs , scuffs and a jumpsuit?

23. Payday says:

Next in the docket…two years of investigations and charges of criminality against PDT…and family.

24. mtk says:

And, we all told it was OIG Horowitz, that directed Huber to investigate.

Maybe, the sad sack kicking the can, should be replaced with a sad sack saying, “Where is the can?”, or better yet, “Was there ever a can?”

Asking for hope, is like asking, “Maybe its all part of a plan to keep the swamp off guard.”

Naw, that would be too Q’ish.

25. The Devilbat says:

Lets hope they let Hillary go. She is planning to run against Trump in 2020. How on Earth could he lose against her if she does? Answer: MASSiVE VOTER FRAUD.

• gerkmonster says:

That is the one bright side to this.

• Leane Kamari says:

:), but that Trump wins in 2020 could only happen if he manages to stop the media censorship everywhere, print and internet – not likely! They all work hand in hand with the goal: divide and rule. The very rich give a little hope to the very poor (NGO’s to migrants) and therewith fight jointly to extinguish the middle class. All over the western world the same picture.
      Trump has kids and grandkids, that is why he is fighting. How many kids does Schumer, Pelosi et al have?

• lanahi says:

He already ran once and won against the media and all of DC. And this was when we didn’t know how conservative Trump would be or if he would keep any of his promises.

• Deplorable_Infidel says:

“Trump has kids and grandkids, that is why he is fighting”

When someone that I know personally asked PDJT (during a dinner in Trump Tower) why he wanted to subject himself to the blood sport of politics when he “had it made”, that was his reply. He said he had an opportunity to “make a difference”, so he had to go for it for the sake of the children and grandchildren. He knew what had happened to the country because of the uniparty selling us out to the oligarchs and globalist corporations.

• 4sure says:

If she runs in 2020, she will win. The voter fraud plan has never been stopped and it will kick in big time in 2020. They will take no chances of losing. The dim house will stifle any efforts to stop the fraud.

• mikeyboo says:

“Lets hope they let Hillary go. She is planning to run against Trump in 2020”.
      Wow!!! you may have found a silver lining. It would be wonderful to see her lose AGAIN!

26. It will at least be nice to know what Huber has been looking at and the House committee chairs obviously flip over at the start of the new year so it’s now or never for the likes of Meadows, Nunes et al. If Huber says he’s still looking into the matters that’s good enough for me, if he says he hasn’t really been looking at much at all and this is him signing off then Sessions really was just another obstacle in the truth being exposed.

• Phil Free says:

Suppose something odd happens, and Huber lays it all out? The criminality of the Clinton Foundation? Crimes, with evidence? Who would possibly expect such a thing to happen, or even think it was possible? Possibly no one? So what would happen if Huber does the unexpected?

• anniefannie says:

Unfortunately at that time I will become Sister Bertrille flying over DC and buzzing the Congresscritters. Wish I didn’t feel this way but PDJT has so many self-centered, self-righteous, self-aggrandizing criminals against him in the quagmire of the swamp. This used to be the greatest country on the planet but had been in free fall since the Reagan era. Our glimmer of hope came in PDJT. He has done everything he said he would do for us and for our safety and security. Unfortunately he is but one man with only a few friends in his current realm. The masses of AMERICANS are with him but we are shut out of that world and slowly but methodically the deep staters are working to disarm us, miseducate our children and young adults, shut down and replace the last bastion of conservative media, and create enough havoc in PDJT’s successes to be able to proclaim them failures and us idiots (this after taking credit for them fell flat).

• Deplorable_Infidel says:

“Unfortunately he is but one man with only a few friends in his current realm”

Elijah thought he was alone, too.

1Kings 19:13 And it was so, when Elijah heard it, that he wrapped his face in his mantle, and went out, and stood in the entering in of the cave. And, behold, there came a voice unto him, and said, What doest thou here, Elijah?
          14 And he said, I have been very jealous for the LORD God of hosts: because the children of Israel have forsaken thy covenant, thrown down thine altars, and slain thy prophets with the sword; and I, even I only, am left; and they seek my life, to take it away.

18 Yet I have left me seven thousand in Israel, all the knees which have not bowed unto Baal, and every mouth which hath not kissed him.

• smartyjones1 says:

How could he possibly do that? As a prosecutor all he could say is “that’s an active matter and no comment can be made at this time.”

You’re missing what SD and others are saying. Completely.

Hope to be pleasantly surprised but doubt it.

• Krashman Von Stinkputin says:

So what would happen if Huber does the unexpected?

Lucifer buys a snowblower.

• I appreciate your optimism. Seems people are hating optimism these days considering all of the sarcasm in replies to comments like yours and mine.

Sure, hope is not a strategy—but neither is pessimism. Hope keeps a person fighting—pessimism is the road to giving up.

• steph_gray says:

Thank you again, JW.

When I got to CTH in spring of 2015, it was a refreshing place because there was plenty of optimism expressed – it was the norm. Just recently sundance reported the guidelines which have the description of eeyorism (looks like the big majority of posters on this thread are ignoring that).

Since the election what I can only conclude is a coordinated attack on this site has occurred. You are correct that optimists are now attacked, and in a pretty nasty manner, merely for being optimistic. That, in my mind, is sick. And that’s why I suspect leftists, gaslighting, and psyops, because leftists are sick.

• steph_gray says:

Sigh at spellcheck – “reposted,” not “reported.”

• steph_gray says:

Oh and of course I placed an HTML tag incorrectly. 😆

• NC Patriot says:

You are right—-this site has become filed with negative naybobs—–no longer a REFUGE. I can skim through pages of negative garbage in no time, instead of finding thoughtful positive commentary. I hope Sundance can make adjustments.

• I have absolutely no doubt that CTH is under attack—The Last Refuge is cutting edge and very dangerous to the powers that be.

The trolls that come here are not your average YouTube and Breitbart trolls—those that can survive for any amount of time here—are PROS. Their goal is to divide and conquer perhaps the most unique comment section on the planet. I believe many Treepers are unwittingly playing right into their hands.

Crowd-sourcing is an existential threat to the Enemy of the People. Knowledge is POWER—power that our enemies do not want us to have. This is real—Sundance knows it is real, otherwise it would not be prominently warned about in the CTH guidelines. Sundance even highlighted in bold the warning about psyops in a reminder he posted about a year ago.

What I worry about is Sundance’s and the Treehouse Team’s safety, AND the possibility of the site falling into the wrong hands. I have a feeling you catch my drift.

• gerkmonster says:

I think he’s been looking at lint from his navel.

27. LibertyONE says:

The NORMAL B.S. Remember we are ONLY the serfs. May God have mercy on us!

28. Uncle Rico says:

This is all happening on Trump’s watch. Yes, the economy and stock market (until the last 2 weeks) has been doing great. BUT…..Who has been arrested for their crimes? Fake Russia investigation still going on. Mexico has not paid for the wall. Still have sanctuary cities. Illegals still crossing border. Why are we not deporting ALL illegals? Why are we waiting until they commit more crimes? Is not stealing ID’s, lying to get benefits, jobs, etc.. a crime? Mueller is holding Trump hostage by saying firing him would be considered obstruction of justice. How does this happen? There will be zero accountability for any voter fraud. Are any of the fake Kavanaugh accusers going to jail for lying under oath? No. If there is not a massive wall on that border by the time we get a democrat president….. the next caravan will be 10 times as big, and will come right across no problem.

I think Trump is failing. His supporters need to quit cheering and showing up at rallies, and let him have it. He really needs to step it up, because he losing. ….and that means WE lose.

• Vince says:

Or we could look for ways to help him. He is just a president, and all of the democrat maneuverings prove he needs more people on his side. At least, we could be volunteering at the elections. Right now democrats win because they count the votes. We need to count the votes. We can engage more in the culture, since that is upstream from politics. We can move into the government workforce.

• anniefannie says:

We need to hover over them at all the polls next Presidential election. We can’t control the “found” boxes of ballots. Someone should really check them closely to see if they are sequentially or to see if the ballots given to legitimate voters are sequential.
        Time to eliminate early voting (I.e. vote early, vote often in multiple districts and states). Time to have all absentee ballots received 2 weeks before the election, locked in a vault, and counted only in the presence of a committee composed of reps from all parties. Time for mandatory picture ID, linked to a national database.

• 4sure says:

Ways to help him would be to quit making him think he walks on water. He could start by firing everyone at DOJ. Clinton did it. Firing Wray at FBI. Firing the do nothing at DHS. Firing Kelly who is a liberal. Getting Ivanka and Jared out of WH. Appointing DiGenova as Acting AG or AG. Putting killers in his cabinet to address all of the immigration non enforcement. Putting killers in office to deal w/the DOJ/FBI coup.

He’s got two yrs., actually about 14 months because the POTUS election will be underway by then. Trump will be primaried. So, he will be dealing with that mess. He’s got 12-14 months. Time is running out. I don’t think he will get much done in that time. If a SCOTUS nomination comes up, the dims are going to be hell bent on delaying confirmation until after election. You think the Kavanaugh process was bad, you “aint” seen nothing yet.

• gerkmonster says:

He is pretty much our last hope. He knows where he’s failing.

• Phil Free says:

What did Trump used to say about Hussein’s “tactics”, where Hussein would always “telegraph” his moves to an enemy/opponent, before he made his moves? Was quite clear — NeVeR telegraph your moves to your opponent, beforehand — such a tact is a recipe for failure.
      President Trump wasn’t born yesterday, and he didn’t begin his Presidency yesterday. He knows the dims are fomenting against him. Against us all. President Trump knows the stakes are high … and he also knows better than to blindly telegraph.

President Trump is also no stranger to Sun Tzu…

29. HdwJunkie says:

Stuff disappears into a swamp and usually never resurfaces. The swamp abides. We are sheep, to be shorn. Our betters chuckle between rounds and reviews of the statements of incoming graft deposits.

30. srmikeinohio says:

What ever happened to the agents in Arkansas that were looking into the Clinton Foundation ???

• Fake News says:

Sundance was more optimistic back then with his conclusions. After 2 years he has joined us cynics/realists and has a much different view of the swamp and the forces that control things. Imo Jeff sessions was far more duplicitous than we realize. I understand his recusals and what was behind it. But I will always believe he was a firewall put in place. He could have appointed a special counsel on many issues and he blocked them. Looking at his actions in hindsight, he is not a sympathetic or conflicted person. He was a willful participant in covering up treason by doj officials.

31. recoverydotgod says:

I don’t see Huber making waves for the DOJ, just like the former AG and current DAG.

Monday, November 13, 2017
    Attorney General Jeff Sessions Appoints Utah U.S. Attorney John W. Huber to Leadership Position as Member of the Attorney’s General’s Advisory Committee

-snip-

“I am deeply honored to be asked to serve as an advisor to Attorney General Sessions and Deputy Attorney General Rosenstein. These men are leaders of the highest caliber and are deeply committed to serving our great nation. This appointment will give Utah an important voice in Department of Justice initiatives and priorities,” Huber said today.

-snip-

• Given the demonstrable power and reach of the Deep State who is going to make waves (and commit career suicide) for a 72-year old rogue President on what could possibly be the back 9 of his tenure? The calculus just isn’t there. Now, if a young, fresh non-politico (if that indeed is what he is) like Whitaker wants to become a folk hero Eliot Ness kind of guy, the narrative arc is there to be picked up and run with. It’d make a great narrative for a Presidential run someday too. Think how a young Guiliani made his name chasing down the mafia at great personal risk,

32. Drogers says:

I’m of the opinion that if we are to see a reckoning on any/all matters Clinton, it begins and ends w/ Mr. Huber.

Sessions was getting heat from PDJT, R’s, and congressional committees, prior to his appointment of Huber; to appoint a second Special Council. So while the areas he’s looking into may very well only be the Clinton Foundation (pay for play and tax evasion) and Uranium One, I would hope Sessions also included FISA abuse and DOJ/FBI misconduct.

We should note, although Sessions was a big nada in overseeing the Russia investigation, he did implement other conservative policies for which he never really got credit.

I would also point out that most of us think AAG Whitaker is a bull dog. If he is who we think he is, he should be able to stay on top of Huber to get the proverbial thread. Then AAG Whitaker uses the thread to push Huber’s investigation to the forefront of the news cycle OR (yes please) uses it to appoint his own Special Council on his way out the front door.

Then dine for free on conservatives like me for the rest of his life.

Or the Clintons catch up to him one night and we read how he committed suicide by either stabbing himself repeatedly, or shooting himself in the head four times, or some other nefarious ‘accidental’ means.

33. 29whgf1hr29 says:

“We will not bend, we will not break, we will never give in, we will never give up, we will never back down, we will never surrender, and we will always fight on to victory. “

• 29whgf1hr29 says:

Sorry left out part:

“These courageous patriots did not shed their blood, sweat, and tears so that we could sit at home while others try to erase their legacy and destroy our proud and great American heritage. For the sake of our freedom, and for the sake of our children, we are going to work, we are going to fight, and we are going to win, win, win.

We will not bend, we will not break, we will never give in, we will never give up, we will never back down, we will never surrender, and we will always fight on to victory. Because we are American and our hearts bleed red, white, and blue. We are one people, one family, and one glorious nation under God.”

• Fake News says:

Was that from Remember the Titans??? Cool movie.
        Ain’t no mountain high, ain’t no valley low. Ain’t no River wide enough baby.

34. Enki's Advocate says:

Sorry, but I’m not jumping on the all is lost, Q is false bandwagon. President Trump has done more in 2 years than anyone has in decades. I’m not goint to give up on him. What you see in the news (even in a lot of the alternative news) is for public consumption only and gets nowhere near the truth of what’s happening behind the scenes.

• anniefannie says:

I’m not giving up on our MAGA man either but the only wall the swamp is willing to build is one around PDJT. A lot of the faux conservatives either fled or were defeated. Now is the time to gather a crop of REAL conservative candidates to run for Congress in 2020. Our bellies are full of the pseudoconservatives. We need to revive the TEA party. Come forward to serve, but only if you truly believe in saving the constitutional republic and not creating personal wealth.

• Enki’s Adv. Thank you. I’m with you 100% We have progressed too far in the right direction, led by the tireless energy of our beloved President, DJT, to give up now. So Cheer up everybody, have faith, get some popcorn and a turkey sandwich, and enjoy the movie. We have to believe fervently (faith) that justice will be done, because the alternative reality facing our Great Nation is too terrifying to imagine or allow.

• mikeyboo says:

Giving up on Pres Trump= giving up on ourselves.
      He can only be as strong as the people who put him in office. He is the leader NOT the army.

35. Kevin Cowlishaw says:

House: What have you got for us John?
    Huber: Err I found that Hillary was naughty with her private server but no reasonable prosecutor (including me) would push for anything more than a stern admonishment.
    House: Thankyou John, you can now file your report.
    Rubbish Tin: Thwunk! gee thanks

36. Apollo says:

Sounds about right to me. Huber was always a pipe dream unfortunately. NOTHING was going to happen against the Deep State under Jeff Sessions. Nothing. Hillary was as safe as can be.

• amanda4321 says:

Yes, and Hillary has always known it!! There is no justice in this country–they can commit treason and nothing will happen. The swamp protects itself.

37. 29whgf1hr29 says:

I’ve read a couple of Trump’s books, “The Art of the Deal” and “The Art of the Comeback”. In those books Trump makes a few things very clear: You must always fight back or it will encourage others to come after you. He never gives up. He has the mettle to be ruthless when ruthlessness is called for. He has patience and can bide his time waiting for the right moment to act.

I don’t have any inside knowledge but the FISA spying / Russia collusion / fake dossier hoax is different from uranium one, Clinton Foundation pay for play, and the Clinton e-mail scandal, The FISA spying / Russia collusion / fake dossier hoax was personal against Trump and his family.

Obama was behind the FISA spying. Clinton was behind the fake dossier.

I am not making any predictions just pointing out what I think are facts. Draw your own conclusions.

38. 29whgf1hr29 says:

Maybe someone can answer a question for me:

Why did Trump ask Sessions to resign and what does he expect the new AG to do that Sessions did not do?

39. joeknuckles says:

If the person in charge of an investigation does not make a diligent effort, how is that not obstruction of justice?

40. jambo says:

So if everybody involved in unprecedented illegal surveillance of Trump’s Presidential bid skates, the Dems laid the groundwork for monumental 2020 vote-rigging and Fox threw California in the bin then what are good people gonna do about it?

41. anthohmy says:

So it is hopeless. All over. Done. Fini, why bother.

42. map says:

The Clinton Foundation is a non-starter.
    If that is what Huber is reporting on, then I fully expect it to go nowhere, so there is no despair. What matters is reporting on FISA and the Steele Dossier, of which, according to Sundance, nothing is going so far.

43. tvollrath66 says:

Yes, it looks like any hope of sunlight died with the election. I look for the democrats to do everything possible to hurt the president. Spygate swept under the rug. The corruption still in the lead. The republicans helped make it happen. If it was not for representative Nunez we would not have had any sunlight. I guess this is just the norm. The media will try to do more damage to the President. Everyone in Washington wants to destory the president. They dont just want him gone. They want to ruin him, and anyone that supported him.

44. Emuuuu says:

And just as Mr. Huber is seated to testify, in walks a couple pf CF henchmen with Huber’s brother in tow (ala Frank Pantangeli’s brother Vincenzo in Godfather II). Huber suddenly can’t remember a damn thing. I’m so tired of chasing the shadows of Clinton investigations.

45. CornPicker says:

Trump is doing all he can for us Americans, trust your plan, know your targets, we will flash mob em and overwhelmed the system’s when they come for gun ,

46. Jimney says:

Testing,testing, posts not posting..

47. Jimney says:

Think my post went to bin

48. f.fernandez says:

We need justice one way or another. Those folks can’t simply be allowed to walk away.