Jeff Sessions Resignation…

Here is Attorney General Jeff Sessions letter of resignation as released from the executive:

Some have noted the letter of resignation is undated.  The likely reason is not complex; it was written prior to the official request from the office of the president.  Once requested it was delivered. Given the rift between the AG and the president, Jeff Sessions knew his days were numbered.

So what does this mean?

First, we cannot discuss the firing of the Attorney General without directly dealing with the 800lb gorilla in the room.

There was no “trust the plan” to confront the deep state that involved “trust Sessions.”

There was no multidimensional chess strategy being coordinated between President Trump and the Attorney General, to upend the DC deep state.

That brings us forward to the issues around this “Q phenomena”:

There is no effort to use U.S. Attorney John Huber to confront the deep state apparatus; there are not 60,000 sealed indictments (or whatever number currently being used); there’s not an intention to use military tribunals to round up swaths of people for prosecution; there’s no plan to use Guantanamo Bay to house them; there are not going to be tribunals resulting in mass executions by recently approved firing squads in Utah; U.S. Attorney Huber does not have an army of “500 prosecutors” preparing to drop the hammer on DC…. and finally, NO, President Trump doesn’t go into some mysterious internet chat room to type up coded messages and instructions under the nom de plume “Q”.   All of that is pure unmitigated nonsense, yet thousands, perhaps hundreds of thousands of people, actually believe it.

There is a pending and slightly-possible DOJ case against former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe that U.S. Attorney John Huber may be in charge of.  There may be ancillary subjects, specifically related to McCabe, that may also have legal jeopardy.  That’s it. Nothing more.

No, Jeff Sessions getting fired (requested resignation) today is not part of some grand plot to expose the Deep State; where Sessions role has ended and someone else now takes over.

Anyone who would make such a claim, in general terms, comes from the same small group who need to sell the original “Stealth Jeff”, “Slow Walker”, “Trust the Plan” fan fiction they have been theorizing for the past year.  When the central element of their theory collapses, they either: (A) admit they are wrong; or (B) as in recent examples, reconcile the contradictory events by overlaying another bizarre layer to the theory to continue selling the nonsense, move the goalposts, and make the bizarre theory even more convoluted. Sadly, the latter approach is visible today.

The logical and intellectual reality is that President Trump has wanted to declassify documents requested by congress (House of Representatives) that would show the corrupt activity within the FBI and DOJ surrounding the 2016 election.  DAG Rod Rosenstein and Robert Mueller do not want those documents released.  There has been a conflict between the differing sets of interests and priorities.  What happens in this lame-duck congressional session around this issue is an unknown.

It appears Mueller has informed Rosenstein that any declassification would be considered interference/obstruction with his investigation.  Rosenstein has communicated that threat to President Trump.

What happens next is politics; however, Democrats take control in January and will exploit any lame-duck executive action as part of their own obstruction investigation – which will likely kick off with their reception of the investigative report from Mueller.   Given the outcome of the midterms, the timing of that report will likely be to wait until Democrats are in charge of the investigative committees.

With the midterm election now over; and with the house going to change hands; Inspector General Michael Horowitz also has a friendly date to deliver his FISA investigation results; after the new congress is in place.  A much more soft landing.

At least, that’s the way it seems.

The next set of political moves will be President Trump’s effort to thwart their plan.

This entry was posted in AG Jeff Sessions, Big Government, Big Stupid Government, Conspiracy ?, Decepticons, Deep State, Dem Hypocrisy, Dept Of Justice, Election 2016, Election 2018, FBI, IG Report FISA Abuse, Jeff Sessions, media bias, President Trump, Spygate, Uncategorized, White House Coverup. Bookmark the permalink.

1,347 Responses to Jeff Sessions Resignation…

1. Jane Smith says:

Draining the Swamp isn’t easy.

• Getting rid of Session is like removing a big clog in the drain.

• Beverly says:

As our mother used to say, Rome wasn’t built in a day.

Well, remember our forefathers at Valley Forge, that freezing winter of 1777. The Patriot army overwintered there, ragged, starving, freezing and dying. George Washington kept them together, and they emerged in June of 1778 to fight on to VICTORY.

What is a smallish setback in only one house of Congress to that? We need to find our backbone, friends! this is NOTHING compared to what our founding fathers endured. Zero, zip, nada. You better believe our enemies have more stamina than this, and we have to, too.

Yours in the Ranks of Freedom.

2. USTerminator says:

I am so glad it happened

3. buanadha says:

Kavanaugh is in place with a solid majority on the court. Release the documents, blow this garbage up and let Mueller pound sand when the SC doesn’t support him. Whitaker means Trump is confronting this mess once and for all.

• sunshine says:

That may be exactly what POTUS decides to do given the fact that they have announced they are going to investigate him incessantly. He is also probably thinking that a lot of his advisers have consistently given him some very bad advice.

• Beverly says:

As a good ole boy I know once said, “I ain’t goin’ to hell for no G-D misdemeanor!”

Or, the old English poacher’s saying: “As well be hanged for a sheep as hanged for a lamb!”

• Jederman says:

Hate to say it but I don’t share your confidence in Roberts. They appear to have gotten to him once. They can do it again.

4. The dims are now carrying on like someone shot their most obedient dog.

5. rich33y says:

Sundance,
    Even though it’s well deserved, thanks for postponing your fishing trip……

6. daughnworks247 says:

And again, as painful as it is, we have NO JUSTICE.

• rich33y says:

Can I be optimistic and add the word ‘Yet’ to the end of your sentence?

• daughnworks247 says:

Praying. This is BAD. This is…,
        —absolute confirmation that no, Sessions was not secretly working with the President to protect him from FBI/DOJ.
        —Confirmation that Sessions was duped and walked into a buzzsaw, whereby 4DOJ staffers SOMEHOW talked Sessions into recusing himself (when we know Holder would not have, and neither did Mueller/McCabe/Comey/Weissman/Rosey despite GLARING conflicts).
        —Confirmation that Sessions 27 investigations into ‘leaking’ went nowhere, the Senate Intel Comm guy was charged with lying to FBI.
        —Confirmation that Rosey was confirmed in late April of 2017, Comey was fired, Mueller was interviewed for FBI Director, and appointed by Rosey for head of Special Counsel, all within 3 weeks.
        —Confirmation that the FBI/DOJ are as corrupt as we can possibly imagine.

• rich33y says:

Here’s a thought to help you out, even though it seems all of your points are true.

Everything that’s come out so far about Matthew Whitaker says he’s a “eats nails for breakfast MAGA supporter”.

The AG Chief of Staff is the perfect position to learn everything about everybody within the DOJ.

Besides losing control over Mueller, this is why the Dimocrats are having a collective meltdown tonight. They are very afraid…..

• yucki says:

But there’s still the Easter Bunny and Santa Claus.
          Every time a child’s eyes light up, you know they’re real.

That’s an answer to many sincere prayers, and you know how it goes:
          You can’t always get what you want…
          But if you try sometimes, you get what you need.

• MM says:

I will continue to pray that Law and Order is returned to our country…..
      Hope your party went well last night….

• oldschool says:

Agree daughn and POTUS focus will be on himself, understandably and necessarily. That is not a criticism, just a fact. It is in the national interest to unshackle himself to fulfill the duties of his office and hopefully it trickles down to benefit justice for all. We shall see how it unfolds, but I hope his actions come as swiftly as sessions firing. Justice delayed . . .

7. Sharon says:

Thank you.

8. southernmom19 says:

Thank you Sundance for laying this all out in black and white.

9. albertus magnus says:

Well written and reasoned, Sundance.

Now, PLEASE, take the next step for critical thinking and ban all posts, pro or con regarding Q from the Treehouse. Such nonsense does nothing but feed the LARP BS that has sapped much of the thinking and energy from the MAGA movement.

• Polly Chang says:

1A

• The Demon Slick says:

Banning speech is not conservative.

• Former lurker says:

You realize that means your own post would be banned, right?

Or is it only opinions after yours that are subject to the ban?

I’m no big fan or defender of the Q type conspiracy theories, but I’m no fan of bans on speech or opinions, either.

Although, I have to admit, after the recent elections I think the left may be onto something with the thought police, ban opposing views approach that runs through our education system.

It may well explain the legions of voters who seem to thirst for socialism in the good old US of A.

• Jake says:

How very democrat of you. Silence those you disagree with. Sad.

• AZ18 says:

And PLEASE consider a ban all “sources say” (regardless of political affiliation). It’s click bait yet the comments are prolific yet ultimately useless because the topic has not been factually proven.

I fell in love with the Treehouse because it was facts driven. One can have equally compelling yet completey opposite facts. That is the core of debate. I learned so much from folks here on opposite sides of an topic because the discussion was fact based and civilized.

I agree with Mr. Sessions accomplishments. I was grateful for his backbone for dealing with all he identified. Why? It benefitted me personally. I work as a ER RN along the border. He made my job easier. Did I think he was going to drain the swamp? No. When you are in an area or job for a long period of time, I believe it difficult to be objective. It’s all you know. I submit the majority of human beings could not accept that they were part of something nefarious because they turned a blind eye.

• Daniel says:

Here’s what I don’t get. I’ve seen the Q proofs and it has been ongoing. Q stating, verbatim what the president says at his rallies BEFORE the rallies. The pictures that can only come from airforce one and more. The president even confirmed he knows about Q but would say little else.

The people who say Q is fake, absolutely NEVER say why they think so. “It’s just so unbelievable” is not a reason. You have to dispute the evidence and none ever do. None ever dispute the evidence. They ignore it instead.

You have to wonder why. Sundance is very much a “facts and evidence” type of person. And yet, no evidentiary review or counter claim.

Yes, Q said trust the plan and to trust Sessions. I don’t know what to make of that. But Sundance was all over the Huber appointment and who appointed him. That wasn’t Q. That was Sundance.

I think we’re seeing a very frustrated reaction here. And I get that people are reacting. But let me put a different spin on the new situation:

Since the beginning of Trump’s term until the midterms, Paul Ryan has been obstructing the Trump agenda at every turn. The senate hasn’t been of much use either. But Trump had to play nice with them. He HAD to. And he could never have depended on them to protect him in any way.

Now, the midterms are over, Trump has access to ALL of the intelligence and all of the investigative material. People seem to forget he has ALL of the information. He knows things the Democrats and Republicans don’t want him to know and would rather he continue not acting on what he knows.

Trump couldn’t make use of his leverage against Republicans. It wouldn’t have been seemly at all. But now that “the enemy” is in a position of power, Trump can justifiably do things he was otherwise inhibited from doing. His tweet today set the tone for what is to come.

Trump will have none recused. All will be 100% active and capable. The gloves have come off. That much is very clear. Trump is unchained and ready to be more aggressive.

“Which is better?” I ask.

Slow walking, back-stabbing Republican leadership? An enemy in power with clear evidence of criminal wrong-doing and a chief executive with power over the department of justice prepared to do battle?

I would say Trump absolutely needed this to happen and the giddy left has just bitten off more than it can chew.

• GrandpaM says:

Daniel, while driving home from work I said something similar though much shorter to my wife, “The rats will rue the day they flipped Congress.”

• Thank you. Fascinating and very plausible.

I’ve never thought myself qualified to make learned pronouncements on either Sessions or Q and won’t now. All I hope and pray is that this doesn’t mean that immigration policy – Jeff Sessions’ primary focus – has been de-prioritized.

Ratcheting, clearly globalist-instigated immigration – aka American/Western Civilizational genocide – seems to me at least as time-sensitive a matter as jailing Lois Lerner or trying to ID the countless faceless, nameless saboteurs in the countless federal bureaucracies.

• M. Mueller says:

Daniel, thank you for your post. I agree with all of it.

A while ago I was waiting for the President to arrive at a veteran’s function for a speech. While waiting I opened another screen to view Q’s posts. As I was watching, Q posted; the first line of which said, “From sea to shinning sea.” I looked for comments, trying to figure out what that line meant. No one had any idea.

Within 5 minutes, I heard “I’m proud to be an American” from my waiting window signaling the arrival of the President on stage. I switched over to that and saw the President walk around the stage, then go to the corner, point up at the speaker and put a finger up as a wait sign. Next, he pointed up again and cupped his ear – just as the words “from sea to shinning sea” were sang. The President pointed up once more, started clapping and went to center stage. This is just one of the many proofs I have seen.

President Trump has known all this Q stuff has been going on for the last year, and never once has he said that it is fake and not to buy into it. If he knew it was fake, or didn’t have control of it, he would have warned his followers because he wouldn’t know what weird path that a fake Q might decide to go. The fact that he has said nothing against Q is my biggest Q proof.

I believe in Q, and I believe in the plan.

• Roberta says:

Very nicely phrased.

• Daniel says:

I think “belief” goes a bit too far. I do not lock myself into a belief. I find it interesting to say the least, but when you break down the facts and details, there’s not a lot “new” there. The QAnon posts do mostly what Sundance does here — helps to frame an understanding of what we see. I can not think of a single secret or specifically “it could only come from one source” bit of information.

But as I said, “I don’t know what to think of it.” It’s too much to simply dismiss. There’s a lot of “something” there. But I tend to think it serves the purpose it presently serves — yet another “movement” type of outreach and communications from the administration. It engages people and involves them. This, above all other things, I believe is the purpose of the whole QAnon thing. And this, by itself, is a huge thing. It’s an interesting channel into the thinking of the administration.

I do believe in the agenda of the Trump administration. I believed in it before Trump entered the race though it seemed far, far less possible back then. It all seems possible now.

• M. Mueller says:

” I can not think of a single secret or specifically “it could only come from one source” bit of information.”

That’s the thing. Nothing Q posts is secret; it is all publicly available information to research. It is just pointing out what is out there to know.

• Daniel says:

That’s not the “only thing” however. That is to day the “proofs” are pretty hard to explain. Do you have public access to airforce one? Can you take pictures of places at a time when airforce one has that the air space restricted? How does Q say things which later the president says at rallies? There are things which can’t simply be coincidence.

• mariner says:

Language is slippery.

I believe in God, and I believe in Jesus Christ.

I’ve supported President Trump since shortly after he came down the escalator, and I absolutely believe that he is the best President we could hope for in this time. I don’t “believe in” Trump.

I believe Q is part of a small group of President Trump’s associates, and I believe Q communicates with Trump supporters to point us to things and to guide our research. I believe Q exists and is on our side, but I don’t “believe in” Q.

Thank you Daniel and M. Mueller for your calm explication; it’s better than mine.

I’ve commented little on this site for several months; one reason is the insistence of too many that I must hate Jeff Sessions and denounce Q or be considered a cultist.

I long ago understood that I don’t know what’s going on with either, yet somehow that makes me wrong, but the same lack of information makes others right.

• Daniel says:

These are polarizing times. I’ll say this much. I have learned over the decades I’ve been on this planet that I should be careful and selective about things I take in as part of my personal sense of identity. When you do that, it can be very painful and disorienting to learn something contrary to your beliefs. You may not have any idea to what I may be referring if you do not have an experience where the truth, when unavoidably and undeniably presented, had shaken the very foundation of your reality. I can tell you stories but I won’t go into them.

I’ll just say that many people attach their identity to things they really should not. If you’ve ever seen someone become angry because you said something bad about an iPhone, then you know that’s a person who has associated their identity with Apple products. The same goes for NFL addicts. The same goes for politics and personal perceptions of things.

I don’t know why so many are amazingly against Qanon. I know, without question, it leads people to believe more than is said or because much of the earlier posts were extremely cryptic and have been very much misunderstood, it has resulted in a lot of polarizing views to the degree that people are driven to extreme emotional response about it. But to simply deny any sort of validity out of hand without a reasoned argument? That pretty much defies what this site, in particular, has largely been about.

Believe what you like. Just know that if others respond to your thoughts with an exaggerated emotional response, it is not about you and it is not any sort of indication that your belief is wrong simply because of the level of anger someone else expresses in response. Some people simply have problems controlling their emotions from time to time.

10. getouttahea says:

Good riddance.

11. Cetera says:

Reposting this from elsewhere, because I think it is accurate.

He had to resign due to the loss of the house. If we’d have kept the house, he could’ve continued.

As Sessions wasn’t partisan enough, the guy currently in his position is great. He says Trump’s finances and suchlike are out of the scope of the probe. There are a lot of other good things about him.

It’s a defensive switch at the moment. Trading immigration policy for warding off Dem attacks.

• WVNed says:

He had a job to do for US. Not the president. He chose to hide in the closet.

Application of the law is not partisanship. The lack of it is.

• where is the elsewhere? source please.

• Deplorable_Infidel says:

“Recusing himself meant that no matter what he did elsewhere, he wasn’t in play to defend against the Dem’s predictable line of attack.”

He did start off right out of the gate in between a rock and a hard place because of his involvement in the campaign.

“Overall, he was good on immigration, alienated part of the base due to his stance on pot, and was too nice when it came to the Democrats.”

He was sworn to uphold the laws that Congress had on the books. Personally I think the long term effects of chronic cannabis use are being intentionally suppressed and am no fan. However, the laws are outdated and draconian (especially in the field of extracts for medicinal research, etc.) but it is the job of Congress to remedy that.

• JX says:

> As Sessions wasn’t partisan enough

As Sessions isn’t competent

12. highdezertgator says:

“The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie, deliberate, contrived and dishonest, but the myth, persistent, persuasive and unrealistic.” John F. Kennedy

• jessetmims says:

@ highdezertgator…
      Hummmmm.…….. That quote seems more appropriate to have been written about JFK than by him…

• yucki says:

I’m always startled when I see reverential quotes of that scoundrel, from that wretched family. Of course I live in their enduring fiefdom.
        It’s a corrupt organism that excretes a Mike Dukakis and a Pocahantus (Senator-4-Life).

• mariner says:

I didn’t know JFK.

As I’ve learned about the Deep State, the UniParty and the nature of “news” I’ve completely changed my attitude about him. I realize now that everything I thought I knew was what other people wanted me to believe.

I understand his Dad was a smuggler, Hitler supporter and mob associate and I still believe the rest of his family were…well, I believe he was the best American of them all. So he was murdered.

• yucki says:

They were all bad, that’s local scuttlebutt.
            Papa Joe and Ted were the worst, but that’s because they lived longer, had more time…

• yucki says:

Gossip has it that Papa Joe’s enemies made it clear that NO Kennedy would survive for a full term as POTUS. Now that’s pure gossip.

I can’t wrap my mind around the whys. I’m just too horrified by the subject of assassinations to read closely about any of them.

13. Thank you for writing this, Sundance. Every word in this article is right on!

14. itsarickthing says:

Thank you Sundance- THE DEATH OF “Q”!

Movin’ right along here folks.. Long lines.. Ya know, #MAGA buusiness.

Lemonade for sale! Lemonade for sale here! Get yer lemonade for sale!!

15. rumpole2 says:

So are you saying Q is not real, Sundance?
    DANG!
    LOL

16. visage13 says:

Agreed, I posted similarly on Twitter today. I wanted to believe all that was happening, many of use probably did but the truth is what you said. You are the only person who has been spot in with much of this nonsense. Honestly, I cannot take two more years of this so I am probably going to step away for a while. Rachel Maddow has called the troops for defcon 5 marches since Sessions was fired. At this point, I wish he would fired Mueller, declassify and end it. Give them something to really get angry about instead of faux outrage. let’s make it real. Translated, my patience has run out. President Trump and FL Reps will always have my vote but I am over the tick tock nothing happening bs. On the bright side the Secret Service told Acosta he was not allowed in the WH tonight. I hope that is permanent.

17. MM says:

God Bless President Trump…..
    Breaks my heart to see PDJT treated so badly…..
    He’s fighting a very tough battle against true evil…
    The US Government is the largest Criminal entity in the world….
    I will continue to pray for all….

18. wyntre says:

WHAT a DAY!!!!!!

Sessions resigns!

Sundance drops the truth hammer on Q, SJ and BM!

AND . . .

WH just BANS ACOSTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

19. Sammy Hains says:

If Republicans could have kept the House, it would be a whole new ballgame.

Instead President Trump is going to have to take matters into his own hands. He’s left with little choice. I expect to see bold moves over the next few weeks, and President Trump daring Democrats to go after him for it. It’s a gambit he can win, and leaves him in a much stronger position than letting the truth stay hidden.

• Artymisfoul says:

Release the truth before it can be buried.

• I consider that good…he’s been hamstrung for too long…he needs to follow his intuition. He became a billionaire by doing that and he needs to do that as POTUS.

• oldschool says:

Agree littleflower. POTUS was given real bad advice that interfered with his better judgement. Operating in DC was his weak point and my bet is he deferred to advisors too often. He has learned a lot in 2 years, imo

• formercrookcountyresident says:

Agreed! Funny how both Reince Priebus and now Paul Ryan are gone from positions of power. I always thought Priebus was responsible for many of the “make Trump look bad” leaks that came out in the early days after he took office. I’m only now worried about Mitt “NeverTrumper” Romney now effectively taking the place of foil to Trump in the US Senate. Romney, Ryan, Priebus – thick as thieves. Watch out for what they do, folks!

• talker2u says:

Remember!

President Trump has nothing to lose also.

• Arrest Soros says:

In fact he has everything to lose and more.
        Imagine the following scenario:-

Trump serves his one or more likely 2 terms.
        The globalists and Trump haters want to make sure there is never another Trump to delay their objective.
        They are now in power. They control the DoJ, the IRS and all the other important positions of power.
        They go after Trump AND HIS FAMILY. Ivanka, Don jr, Eric and anybody else close to Trump.
        They dig into their finances. There is always something there.
        They don’t need convictions. They just need years of high profile litigation.
        Who in their right mind would put their family through that in the future?

They will ensure that there will never ever again be another Trump.
        The globalists will open all borders and flood the first World like they did Europe.
        That’l be the end of Western Judeo Christian Culture.

• talker2u says:

The Trump family has stupendous resources, stated and unstated, plus the support and protection of domestic assets and overseas friends.

I remind people all the time: I’ve skipped to the back of the book. . . .

God wins.

• YoYo says:

In case you had your eyes closed, that’s exactly what Obama dn his goons tried to do in 2016/2017. If Trump doesn’t wipe out the Resistance, they will try again.

• steph_gray says:

If Republicans could have kept the House, it would be a whole new ballgame.

Actually it kind of looks like a whole new ball game anyway!

🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿

• bkrg2 says:

I am loving the new Trump. At today’s press conference, the gloves were off.

20. Katie says:

there are not going to be tribunals resulting in mass executions by recently approved firing squads in Utah Honestly, one of the worst things I’ve heard today.

21. This resignation wash timely, it was appropriate and it was necessary.

Sessions would have done the president a great disservice had he intervened.
    Just like President Trump, he didn’t take the bait.
    Think about it.

• Ronnie says:

Shame on Comey, Rosenstein, McCabe, Brennen and the rest of them. Sessions believed in candidate DJT and when he was appointed AG, these callous cowards used him to cover their asses.

22. Anne says:

23. Earl & Pearl Tourist says:

Just a thought, how could we ever reasonably set the “goalposts” in the first place when no one here knows the rules of the game, how long the field is,or the expected end results? Expected milestones get changed when new information gets released to the public.
    Armchair quarter backers who watch a decades old game with set rules can predictiably make good calls. Not so much so, when you do not know the rules, the players, or even which team they play on.
    I read here and other places, taking in information, changing my views and opinions as I get new information. I am still not sure which team JS is on, but I think he and his team did a good job on human trafficing, the opiod epidemic, and immigratoin. And since we are using analogies, doesnt every position on the field have trained backup on thee sidelines to step in when needed? Have you ever seen a successful coach stand there, lookign around and wondering who to use as a replacement?

A final question: If there really are 50,000+ sealed indictments, if are they being witheld, why? What is a typical backlog, prior to 2016? Is the DOJ so incompetent to create that many documentable investigations and expect no one to question what is going on?

Still learning the rules of the game….

• Lefty says:

There aren’t really 50,000 sealed indictmens and there never were. Q was a larp.

• oldschool says:

We don’t know what is true and the theories constantly change when the last theory falls flat. Group thinkers have difficulty acknowledging their flawed thinking, so they move goalposts. Impossible to answer questions on a false reality. Best to move on and live in the now, dealing with what we know.

• There is not, nor has there ever been 50,000 sealed indictments. This has been totally debunked many times and more times than I can count on CTH.

This started as a result of the Qcrowd “analyzing” a Web Site that keeps up with this (the U.S. government’s court documents access system called PACER), completely misunderstanding how that site works, and coming up with some crazy figures.

Also, most of the sealed documents listed on that site are NOT indictments. A few may be indictments, but also Search warrants are routinely sealed; as are applications to tap phones or log calls coming to or from a phone (often known as “pen registers”), orders to obtain vehicle tracking devices, or to read email accounts.

Most routine court matters in district courts are usually handled by lower-level magistrate judges and they routinely seal almost everything. An FLC report found over 15,000 sealed magistrate judge cases on PACER.

So, if you find yourself floating high in the Qclouds–out there somewhere, Just grab yourself by the belt and pull yourself back down to the reality of earth with me.Or as one of my cousins (and his buddies) puts it, much more eloquently than me, don’t get above your raisin, stay down to earth with me…..LOL.

24. Bullseye says:

The Sessions leaving the building festival was odd and seemed very stage…Also when your fired and resign don’t you customarily leave the job. So he stayed their all day WHY?

• Jim in TN says:

Glad-handing all the swamp denizens whose jobs he was protecting.

• louche9 says:

He held an important position, with much information to impart to a variety of administrators facilitating a smooth transition. The cynic in me adds a little light shredding.

• Look at his body language as he is leaving. It isn’t one of a dour person who just lost a job. It’s not one of a disgruntled person who lost a career. He seems EXTREMELY happy and relieved like a weight has been lifted from his shoulders.

• Jake says:

This will go over well… maybe he realized he did his job, keep the AG busy doing the country’s work, trafficking, illegals, MS-13. Trust Sessions, Trust the plan.

Real or not, it’s no worse than claiming a traffic accident of a house candidate was a deep state plot, or cnn camera men staged a truck getting swept away by flood waters.

All information is good, do your own research. Love America, love the rule of law.

No matter what anyone says, I trust Trump. So fake or not, as long as Trump is POTUS, I’m in.

• I have no issues with Sessions on the things he did against what you mentioned. Those were AWESOME things he did. But there were things he could have done against Antifa that I wished he would have, but….that’s past.

I too trust Trump. And that’s why I’m all in as well.

• steph_gray says:

You pretty much summed up my opinion of the man, too, Mark.

He did some good things, but I am very relieved he’s gone, so the country can get on with other very important things that he should have done but didn’t.

And from what one poster above said, looks like Sessions himself is also relieved!

25. Mercenary says:

Depressing, yet clarifying and cleansing in its acknowledgement of reality.

I admit that part of me wanted Q to be true. The more depressing reality is Trump has done a lot and simultaneously made little progress against the State.

Even to reveal their crimes is portrayed as a crime. How sick is that?

I still believe in Trump though. He is a fighter and will fight defiantly for us until the bitter end. His press conference today made my heart swell with pride for my President, the Lion, the Fighter and our Champion.

• sickconservative says:

Never read Q but only saw some here and other sites, some was interesting but never put much faith in it.
      Change is coming and our President will make it happen.

• Piper says:

I’m with Mercenary.
      I wanted to believe we had a champion in the shadows, working with us to save America from the criminals who Lord over us.
      But as time went on it was brutally obvious that “Q” was toying with patriots, like a cat with a mouse.
      I got tired of the game and something inside made me feel resentful and anger at being played with in such a way.
      My gut instincts were correct in the end, and now I feel a fool.
      I admit it and am moving on.
      There is no one person to save us.
      The heavy lifting the President is doing must be tiring.
      I’m going to help him out and start trying to convince others to see the Presidents accomplishments for what they are, pray harder, and witness to others more.
      No more Q, ever!

• wwguy says:

I disagree about Q. I think there is something there. Over the past 2 years I have boiled down my input sources to only 2 key sources, CTH and Q… as a long term strategist in my work, I think Q and company were on a 3 year plan starting around 2015 or maybe earlier. The goal was to win the senate in 2018 without dropping the MOAB, keeping it in reserve for this point in time. I think the Trump team knew well in advance that they would not hold the house, and dropping the MOAB as a last ditch effort would have no effect. But now, Trump has leverage with members of the house, e.g. think Adam Shiff and his leaks.
        I do believe there will be selective indictments going forward starting soon, but the Military Tribunal stuff cant start until Jan 1 2019 according to the EOs I’ve seen, so that is still in the future.
        I think Sessions role was perfectly played. For me the proof of the pudding will be 1st Qtr 2019… if no military tribunals, convictions etc, then maybe Q was a LARP.. But the way things are playing out, it seems to me everything is on schedule.
        That’s my 2 cents…… and no …Q related posts, pro or con should not be censored or we become “them”.

• Roberta says:

Nicely phrased and it is clear you have done more than just read what others have said about what Q has or has not said.

No reason to blame those who choose not to delve into the Q boards…there is an awful lot of material there, even leaving aside all the research posts.

We do not need to know the contents of the plan in order to trust it. We do need to support fellow patriots in their quests to do their best to restore our land and refrain from verbally castigating fellow patriots who take a different position than we on such matters as the number 17, and respect those who have delved into this matter.

• mariner says:

I agree completely.

I believed before that Sessions was doing what the country needed, and I haven’t seen any reason to abandon that perspective.

No, I don’t “know” anything (and won’t for several months if then) but neither does the hate-Sessions crowd.

• wendy forward says:

Mine too. I hope he goes full Kraken and let the chips fall where they may. If Trump does not run for or win a second term so be it-I still prefer him to go full Clegane. I think the press conference and firing of Sessions right after the midterms were significant and magnificent indicators.

I’ve been reading your posts in various threads, Merc, and I’m agreeing. I’m thinking Trump is a one-off, buying us some time until the inevitable.return to and acceleration of the Mess. I feel bad for our nephew and others of his age (Gen Z), perhaps they will eventually spearhead another revolution-Brazil has given me great hope.

• I think many people wanted “q” to be true because so many people want justice and “q” seemed to provide that never-ending-feed of hope that there will be justice.

Many people wanted the hammer to fall because we here on the Treehouse recognize and see daily the tremendous injustices that have been carried out by our government for decades and the chasm between the “elites” and the “blue collar person” just kept widening: One rule for me and twenty thousand for thee. The liberal/progressive destruction of our nation is something we can’t stand to watch happen.

Many people are starving for justice to be served, because it would instill in us that there is hope and that trust can be felt again, not just in our government, but in our fellow man.

‘q” provided an outlet for those who so longingly desired to be a part of something special – to witness a full-fledged bludgeoning of despicable and corrupt people and to be on the “front lines” as it was happening. “I was a part of “Q”! “I was in the “Q Army”! “Where We Go One, We Go All!’ – powerful words that made people feel enthusiastic to be PART of the action because D.C. is far away and most can’t walk in and see it happen.

Sadly, I feel, it was that enthusiasm that blinded a lot of people to the obvious.

• loislane says:

Part of me secretly wanted to believe some of it too. Who doesn’t want justice now. Did not know about the firing squads in Utah. My bad. Much of it was way out there. Thank you Sundance for the reality check.

26. Squirrel Doc says:

I won’t use the single letter here; However, part of the draw towards that phenomenon was the promise that justice, real, hard, JUSTICE, was just over the horizon. We’ve seen too many crimes against the people of this country go unpunished. I am still waiting for the first significant perp-walk, letter or no letter.

27. snellvillebob says:

After a month of reading Q and needing translators (AKA Praying Medic etc.) I realized I was visiting the Oracles of Delphi and tuned out.

28. Anonymous says:

Thanks for taking a shot at the trust the plan/stealthJeff/Q/64D chess believers. I understand why people get into this stuff because it is wish fulfillment. Unfortunately the real world requires fighting, not living in fantasy world.

If I am allowed to criticize the host, I think you have 95% of the time not fallen into this trap. However, I think your “Rosie leverage” theory was a similar fallacy.

29. southernmom19 says:

I’m looking forward to this next phase. Whitaker has said he thinks Hillary should be indicted, he thinks the Mueller probe is over reaching, and he’s known as a Trump loyalist. To add to the fun, Acosta’s press pass has been suspended and Sebastian Gorla said he has a big announcement tomorrow. This day did a complete 180.

30. L4grasshopper says:

Document release needs to happen quickly while it is still responsive to valued requests by the GOP House to do so.

And if allowing “sunshine” to fall on the truth is “obstruction”, then lt Mueller try it against the lawful orders of the Acting AG.

• L4grasshopper says:

VALID requests…..dam this system needs an editing function!

• JX says:

Good points. The time for document releases is now. The time for acting on the House’s criminal referrals is now.

• oldschool says:

Agree L4. This patience nonsense has hurt POTUS, his family and staff and our nation. I am sick of paying for crap that is secreted from us. I hope POTUS acts swiftly and overwhelmingly.

• MightyMustardSeed says:

L4, Perfect logic. Hells-a-poppin! It is, after all, President Donald J Trump, who’s accomplishments in a single day can leave one with whip lash, just by watching.

I hope he uses shock and awe. Bring it all out into the light of day. Drag it out, and show the world what the Swamp wants to bury. Bring it all out and parade it before the guilty.

Instead of the arrogant, haughty, condescending looks we’ve been receiving, let’s see some rage and fear. The IG’s report probably won’t reflect the actual evidence, so illuminate the involvement of the Senators and conspiring Congressmen, the MSM — each and every one — lay them bare.

Clinton’s dirty tricks, Perkins Coie, throw in the Awan brothers, Shultz’s laptop, Weiner’s laptop, and tell us what happened to Seth Rich. Detail the unmasking, and everyone who received privileged information. And don’t leave out the prior White House inner circle, tell us what they accomplished.

Serialize the release, and while the guilty are apoplectic from today’s news, hit them again
      tomorrow with a new installment. Keep them off their feet, you know, sort of the way Mueller likes to do, with Manafort, and President Trump’s Transition documents.

When they holler, ‘stop! You can’t do this!’ Just tell them, it was they, who did all these things, you are merely opening a discussion about them. Let’s start off this new Democratic Congress with everything out in the open. No more pretending who committed the crimes.

Truth — the cure for lies.

31. For Eyes says:

Its being handled perfectly (no shock).

1) Replace Sessions
    2) Hand Mueller oversight to successor
    3) Allow time to pass to make Rosenstein a forgotten non-issue
    4) Fire Rosenstein

The pushback to anticipate: Rosenstein fighting to remain relevant and in the spotlight.

• JX says:

He’s relevant, he’s a coup coverup conspirator. He needs to be prosecuted.

• formercrookcountyresident says:

One should suspect that Rosenstein has been “flipped”. Remember that meeting he had with POTUS? (Was it on AF1? I can’t recall at the moment. Still recovering from GOTV efforts here in FLA.)

32. John says:

I have always wondered whether Sessions was the real “insurance policy”.

• JustaVerb says:

I wonder when the hell the FISA judges (Federal Circuit Judges) are going to do their ‘stewards of the court’ duty and tackle the stinking pile of crap that was laid out before them.
      If I was a pro se party in front of those esteemed figures and I outright lied to them I would be in the pokey. But the professionally trained who are held to higher professional standards are not even given a second thought.
      Pure Corruption from yet another complicit branch of ‘our’ government.

• L. E. Joiner says:

No; it was Mueller.

33. shadowcole says:

I don’t know if your panties are twisted sundance but the worst thing you can do is go after patriots. You don’t own this movement. You are part of it, please keep it straight and don’t try to divide this community. Check your ego, we are all equal parts here.

• stella says:

Speaking the truth isn’t going after patriots. It also doesn’t mean that Sundance has an ego problems. Did you ever consider that you may be wrong? Sundance has a right to state what he believes to be true – more so because this is his forum.

Because you don’t like the message doesn’t mean that the message is wrong.

• lumoc1 says:

“we are all equal parts here.”
      Well, some parts are more equal than others, and you do not seem to understand that you are one of the LESS equal parts 🙂 🙂 🙂

• Wow. “some parts are more equal than others…” I won’t bother to re-type the rest of it. Animal Farm much?

“Sessions Groupie Syndrome” here, as he who I will not name deemed me. What I doubt he realized, or others for that matter, it wasn’t about Sessions personally.

It was, however, about us. It was about decorum, maturity and “conservative” values. It was about NOT talking about Sessions, or anyone else who hadn’t, and actually still hasn’t been proven to be complicit in some derp state conspiracy against President Trump, or any of the other variety of what read as glee filled ramblings of hatred and accusatory musings of his supposed deception, pathetic incompetence, etc… Meh, what’s the point of restating it all, y’all read it all or even posted it here.

It’s simply behavior unbecoming by grown adults that do not (or so they project) believe in the leftist bs ideology of “anything goes”.

It’s really hard to take people seriously with juvenile postings about “one of their own” that literally continue to read as if posted by some screeching tool of the left.

Meanwhile, the restoration of the rule of constitutional law and the Republic itself is at stake, as it has been for well over a century. It would be nice if we presented our “arguments” as serious adults. Mockery and ridicule are written into the sick ‘rules for radicals’ for a reason, and I just don’t think that belongs here…

Social engineering and steering, and indoctrination isn’t just happening to “leftists”. It’s infiltrating everyone and every aspect of our divided society, by design. Don’t let “them” in!

I can take whatever is thrown my way for posting this, and without feeling compelled to reply. I’ve been here a long time now, and do my best to respect this site as I feel it deserves. I can also take having my comment ignored completely, I get that as well. I’m not here to stroke my ego or “make friends”, just to read what SD writes and learn from it if applicable, and share my own thoughts when I feel like it.

So rail on or move on, but remember… all anyone knows about you or these comment sections is based on what you’ve written and posted. You, represent the “right”.

• lumoc1 says:

Since you obviously took some time to post your comment in what seems to be in reply to mine judging by where where it is placed, I will only say that my comment was a humorous attempt in reply to shadowcole, who in my opinion was unfairly attacking Sundance. In reality, my comment is not very different from the one Stella made above.
          As you see, I am in no way attacking you for possibly misunderstanding my comment to the point of getting one’s panties twisted because misunderstandings may be on occasion a part of TheHumanCondition. 😉 🙂

• Deplorable_Infidel says:

“if your panties are twisted sundance”

I would venture to say that sundance never even entertained the thought of wearing panties.

Deuteronomy 22:5 The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman’s garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the LORD thy God.

• 🍺Gunny66 says:

Hey chicken feed, you don’t own this blog…..and provide “Proof” Sessions is a Patriot.

What community are you talking about? Our Treeper Community…..our Sundance Community?

Go back to Breitbart or wherever you came from and shove it…

You are nothing but a Troll and I am just was wasting space responding to you.

So….Bless Your Heart…..now go away…..

• mr.piddles says:

I don’t think he’s questioning anybody’s “patriotism” or good intentions. I believe he just thinks a lot of folks are overcomplicating a pretty simple equation: Trump – Deep State = Deep State. $.02.

• MAGADJT says:

I think very very few, if any, of the other posters here would agree with the tone and the gist of your post. I assure you that SD doesn’t think he is the “owner” of any movement. However, this is his site and we all come here for his thoughts and analysis; which have proven to be very accurate for over a long period of time.

• LULU says:

When I last looked we were guests at Sundance’s website. We should behave accordingly and not insult him.

• 4sure says:

Seriously? This is SD’s site. He can do whatever the hell he wants. Get off your high horse.

Patriots? Constantly spreading fantasy BS and demeaning those who call one out for it, is far from being a patriot.

• No, we are not all equal parts here. This is Sundance’s Blog, and he kindly allows the readers to post.

Sundance just told the truth in this article–every word was truth. And if you cannot take off your tinfoil hat long enough to digest the truth, then that problem is on you…..

34. Lernie Wojack says:

I always thought this idea of secret indictments was a joke. Q was a fraud to draw the naive

• jessetmims says:

Q’s genius lies in the fact that his writings consist of teasingly obscure crapola, the meaning of which, he gleefully allows his faithful devotees to decide. It’s a simple formula that guarantees one a success of sorts; as, proven by two and a half centuries of Nostradamus’ followers…

35. Evelyn says:

Respectfully disagree with Sundance’s premise and analysis. To quote POTUS Trump from that press conference from around this time last year, when with Melania by his side and surrounded by our military, General Rogers, etc, he said that was the “calm before the storm” and the press asked him what he meant by that, and POTUS replied “you’ll see.”

I’m keeping my popcorn nearby. I believe justice is on its way. Bigly.

36. All Too Much says:

Sundance, fishing, for whatever period of time you need, seems like a great prescription for you.
    Everyone needs recharge time. Take some.

• steph_gray says:

Works for me too. Sundance needs time to recharge batteries!!

I want this site to continue in good health for as long as I do! (Which considering my senior status is not asking too much actually…)

37. Mike says:

President Trump saying “I didn’t see it” coupled with how much Sessions wanted the job tells me the president thinks it was a set-up.

• NJF says:

Look at who convinced Sessions to recuse. Sessions should have gone to POTUS & said, “I’m being asked to recuse & I believe I should “. He could have then offered to withdraw his nomination or at the very least POTUS could have just straight up told him “I’m sorry Jeff this isn’t going to work, I’m withdrawing your nomination”

He took that option away from POTUS.

• oldschool says:

That has been my opinion from the beginning NJF. It also makes it impossible to believe JS is an “honorable man”. Honorable don’t behave that way.

38. woohoowee says:

There were so many twists and turns trying to figure out what the Crooked Critters had done before and after PT45’s election, that trying to decipher something Q wrote in riddles seemed like a distraction from the start.

• Artymisfoul says:

There was so much fringe theory crap from Q it was obviously a LARP. Regardless… I believe this action is a change in direction for Trump to become more aggressive. I for one believe scorched earth truth is way to go and rebuild from there.

• Jake says:

Do billionaires throw cash at politicians to effect change? (soros)

Do high level elected officials rape underage girls? (epstein/menedez/clinton)

Do ‘charity’s’ sell access for favors that are bad for America? (clinton foundation)

Do presidents give pallets of cash to terror states cause it is good policy? (iran)

Am I a larp? Tell me, am I lying?

• Artymisfoul says:

Also it was refreshing when Sundance would put real pieces together with intelligible analysis.

• I always skipped over the Q related posts….imo, ridiculous, similar to the Native American Ghost Dance. Sorry but delusional and seems to happen when people feel defeated and need a delusion to make them feel successful again.

• LULU says:

Some want/need an “inside track”. A guru who implies he/she knows all the insider stuff. And has amazing qualities of prognostication. A pied piper of thought manipulation. Only those who are hungry for someone to lead their minds would fall for an anonymous type like this. Swallow what they say whole, and broadcast it to the world. Which is the idea of such a scam… When that happens, the guru has succeeded in fulfilling his/her original plan.

• wendy forward says:

Like my Tarot cards, at least the Ghost Dance was beautiful and had spiritual meaning.

• Concerned Virginian says:

Yessir, and the Acosta tweet this evening said that he was denied entry to the White House as he was getting ready to enter for—–wait for it—–“my 8PM hit”. His exact words.

• mr.piddles says:

Oh, Acosta will write a book someday… about… himself, of course. Maybe it’ll be titled “My 8PM Hit”.

• LULU says:

Right now Acosta is busy marshaling his allies. I am amazed he has any – but do you really look and listen to those people? The WH Press Corps is a pretty tacky lot.

• Mr. Morris says:

Was CNN reporter Jim Acosta attempting to enter the White House at 8p.m. To hit another female White House employee? It is sad that CNN brass condone his behavior.

• elmo says:

Also president of press Corp, despicable. Acosta definitely touched and blocked her. The WH needs better mic control to shut these offenders down immediately when they’re behaving like spoiled brats.

• bigralphie says:

The Acoster is the EPITOME of the Petulant Child that’s NEVER told no (end result Panty-FA, his ilk, et al) and today’s unbelievable antics were TOO MUCH. I think a press pass revocation – preferably PERMANENT – is insufficient: this physical altercation, however slight, could be construed as ‘battery’ (please, legal minds, chime in on that) and I would LOVE to see him brought up on charges, with CNN’s constant duplicity and today’s follow-up complicit support of same, held liable as well. Otherwise, this will be the New & Improved, Even UGLIER Paradigm for ‘the press’ these next two years. God help us. https://humor485695556.files.wordpress.com/2018/11/mag.jpg

• wendy forward says:

Totally battery. No charges, though. He’s already being made into a martyr and it’s a pretty weak battery. Remember, this is a malignant narcissist and is getting enough attention.

• formercrookcountyresident says:

Acosta announced it on Twitter, then managed to get film of his pass being pulled by the WH Guard. “Larry – on me in 3…… 2……. 1……” https://twitter.com/Acosta/status/1060334166083059712

39. ELS says:

I just posted this on the other Sessions thread, but since this is the new one, and it took be a long time to write, I’m posting it again.

While I am surprised by this as I am personally have been a fan of Sessions and think he has done much good, it is very good timing by President Trump to catch RR and Mueller off guard. (He also just sucked all the air out of any possible democrat victory lap as the focus is now back on the President.) I would not be surprised to find out that Sessions resigned as RR was on his way to meet with the President and that Whitaker moved in immediately to confiscate all that was in RR’s office, similar to the firing of Comey while he was across the country and couldn’t react. While Session potentially could have unrecused himself and taken over the investigation, this is a much cleaner optic to have a new person come in to do the dirty work, especially if the person is not being considered as a replacement. He can come in, do the cleanup work on what Sessions has put in place, and then disappear.

President Trump, and Jeff Sessions, understand that each person has a role to play, and when the role is over you exit the stage. I most certainly could be wrong, but I would be shocked to see Sessions showing up on CNN to criticize the President. Sessions has had a very difficult assignment to root out the corruption and deep state players in the DOJ and associated agencies and lay the groundwork for the restoration of the rule of law and order. Did everything go perfectly and how President Trump and the CTH horde wanted? Obviously not, but this isn’t a hollywood script that wraps up perfectly in two hours. As Q has said (whether or not he is real is not the issue here as the point is valid) is that you can’t clean up years and years of corruption and infestation in just two years, especially when you don’t know who all the players are or where loyalties lie. These people are expert at lying and deceiving and appearing to be good. It takes time, especially if you are following the law. The wheels of justice grind slowly, but they do grind.

I believe Sessions was doing the best he could given the circumstances he encountered. Like Moses, just because he wasn’t permitted or given the chance to take the children of Israel into the promised land because of a few mistakes, doesn’t mean he was trying to undermine the entire plan or playing for the other team. Give the man a break until you know the full story. That is one aspect of charity.

I’m saddened to see the vicious attacks on Sessions and calling him a traitor simply because he didn’t come in with the hammer of thor and start smashing things and throw hillary and Lois Lerner in jail, which is where they belong. Sure, maybe he could have done that and we’d all be loving the entertainment and opportunities for outrage the trials would have provided. And the marxist left would have probably willingly given them up as they are useless to them at this point anyway. But the deep-seated infestation would simply lower its head and bide its time. These people have many despicable qualities, but one of the traits in which they most certainly excel is patience, of which we need a lot more.

But how could Sessions have immediately done that when he doesn’t know whom he can trust in the DOJ or FBI, when Obama’s judges are still in place and the courts are dominated by the left, and the SC is divided? Even if he went out there with all the proof in the world, would any of this made it through the media without President Trump laying the groundwork of showing the media for what it is? The left and its brainwashed masses do not care about truth and instead believe in their false realities. If Sessions had arrested the Clintons and other government officials for crimes of which we know, what would have happened? There likely would have been mass riots by paid protesters and the media would be screaming that it is political retaliation. You all saw what happened when Comey was fired and during the Kavanaugh hearings for the SC. Think of what would happen if their god Obama was arrested or the Clintons. President Trump and Sessions and those working with them want to root out the corruption and infestation as peacefully as possible and avoid a civil war. How they will accomplish this is beyond me, but luckily President Trump is an evil genius, as confirmed by Michael Moore.

As to whether or not Sessions should have recused himself is beyond me too, as I have read arguments on both sides, nor do I know if his recusal was planned or expected. But I would not be surprised if the deep state had plans to somehow mitigate Sessions if he had not recused himself. What I do know is that Sessions has been strong on immigration enforcement, is encouraging and reestablishing the rule of law, has gone after MS13 and pedo rings, and that there are close to 60,000 sealed indictments out there. It doesn’t matter if you think the sealed indictments are a larp as the DOJ is not simply out there handing them out like halloween candy for the fun of it. Something is happening out there, and one aspect of the rule of law is no leaks and no grandstanding. The show is no longer being run by Comey, Mueller and Obama.

In my opinion, Sessions played his role well in helping to restore a foundation of law and order, and for that he deserves our utmost gratitude. His watch has now come to an end, although I wouldn’t be surprised to see him still involved. If real proof comes out that he actually is a traitor, of which you have none at this time, then you can hang him, but until then he is innocent until proven guilty as is done in a society of law and order. Simple conjecture and emotion is not truth, and it is the truth that we seek as it will set us free.

• Anonymous says:

The 60,000 indictments has always been a silly point. Even if there were some indictments related to FISAgate, servers, Lois (or whatever), it would still only need a very small number: in the tens at most. Not 60,000. So it doesn’t matter if it is a thousand or a million. So why keep going on about the 60,000 indictments. Those are probably drug cases or immigration. Something that would need so many. you don’t need 60,000 indictments for the McCabe crew.

• railer says:

Sessions is owed nothing due to his multiple failures in office, and you can read my response to your post in the other discussion, I won’t bother spamming and respamming my comments in multiple comment sections.

• Way too much verbiage. He’s gone. Let it go.

• Roberta says:

Well said, well written, well timed. Thank you for the effort you took to craft this, to proof it, to present it.

Patience is short amongst many of our fellow patriots. And the online communication media makes it too, too easy to react, as opposed to respond.

Thank you for your grace, courtesy, and wisdom.

• wendy forward says:

As many of you know, I met and hung a little with Sessions at a conservative weekend in Florida 14 years ago. My impression-he’s a really nice Southern gentleman who wasn’t the right person for the job. May he be well.

40. Anonymous says:

Q is a 4chan scriptkiddie.

1.A leaker that was a grown adult wouldn’t write cryptically and with that strange phrasing. It is exactly like a chan player, not a normal executive.

2.And a real leaker would have some proof, versus 20% lucky guesses based on public info and 80% ambiguous silliness (and a few misses). Q is very similar to “cold reading”. A common fortune teller con. It’s all about saying vague things that are also what people want to hear.

41. Summer says:

Thank you, Sundance. Could not agree more.

This Q nonsense caused nothing but bitter infighting, complacency and embarrassment. I still think it was/is a very successful psyop aimed at Trump supporters.

• Artymisfoul says:

Yep encouraged complacency and enabled stall til midterms.

• Katherine McCoun says:

Complacency and inaction (which were labeled “trusting”) seem to have been the biggest achievements. Many were lulled into doing nothing and were convinced that do-nothingism was respectful and helpful to President Trump.

Perhaps an inadvertent achievement was highlighting what needs to be done and how much corruption there is (more people now deep in the weeds of indictments and who did what that was wrong in the Deep state)

• steph_gray says:

I certainly hope no one was lulled into doing absolutely nothing.

Because that would mean they didn’t vote.

I can’t imagine that anyone at CTH, Q fan or not (I never paid any attention to Q myself), didn’t vote.

That would have been, just – dumb. IMHO of course!

• formercrookcountyresident says:

I’m with you!!! Who was “doing nothing”? I was at a Trump Club party last night and it was the first time I’ve met any of these people. They were ALL busting their butts to GET OUT THE VOTE in Florida up until the polls close, and, to a person, they are all Q followers. HELLO? Where is the “do nothing”? ALSO, a lot of Q followers show up at Trump rallies. Do you know how much time and energy it takes to go to one? Stand in line for hours with only the HOPE of getting in, when the Trump campaign regularly issues twice as many tickets (or more) as the capacity of the rally venue can actually hold? Are all those rally go-ers DO-NOTHINGS? I’m a bit irate at some of you here. Unbelievable. We cannot afford any divisiveness amongst our ranks. In fact, I’m already thinking ahead on how to get more people registered to vote here in FL going into 2020 so we won’t have any more truly tight races. Both Sen and Gov races were WAY too close, and the Gov. race should have been a RUNAWAY WIN, except DeSantis was running against a smooth-talker right out of the Obama mold.

• rumpole2 says:

It certainly HELPED the Trump opposition whose initial goal was to “run out the clock” until the Midterms.. and get DIMS controlling the House.

In that sense Q and the cult who followed it were “Useful idiots”

42. itswoot says:

President Trump issued Executive Order 13787 on March 31, 2017 regarding the succession order within the DOJ. I believe this was set in motion shortly after Jeff Sessions recused himself.

Source: https://en.wikisource.org/wiki/Executive_Order_13787

43. Bone Fish says:

The bad guys still have all the money and no rules while we have all the rules and no money.

• Deplorable_Infidel says:

We win in the end

Jeremiah 12:1 Righteous art thou, O LORD, when I plead with thee: yet let me talk with thee of thy judgments: Wherefore doth the way of the wicked prosper? wherefore are all they happy that deal very treacherously?

• mr.piddles says:

We have Trump!!!! And Trump is 110% on our side and working for us.

44. Ziiggii says:

Someones comment is messed up and keeps crashing the WordPress app on iOS

45. thedoc00 says:

I am interested to see if McConnell and the rest of the GOPe is going to continue supporting the president only when their own survival is impacted. The tell for me is if McConnell changes the line up of Senate Committee Chairs. Will be keep the same corrupt crew or actually put in place a crew that will help in 2020 as well as to balance the efforts of the House.

If the president has to defend against both the House and the existing corrupt Senate Committees, it will be a long two years to November 2020.

The senate is needed for more than putting judges in place, who help the GOPe as much as they help the president survive. The senate still needs to vastly improve its record and pace of approving the presidents appointees, if the president is fully gain control of the executive.

• Lindenlee says:

One of the things that I read today was that Republicans have term limits on their committee chairmanship, and the Dims have none. Of course, that is where the money and power are.

So, one of the reasons that so many Pubbies quit in the House was that they were term-limited out, and could not commend the “donor donations” they once could, and. Ould not bear to go back to just being a public servant that served their lowly constituents. So they moved on to other lucrative lobbying jobs.

There has also been some speculation that these people (RINOS) were offered cushy jobs elsewhere by the DS, so that the resignationswould screw Trump’s effectiveness after the mid-terms, as a few sacrificial lambs.

Given both of these things, I don’t think that we did too badly.

• steph_gray says:

Wow.

That’s kind of the problem with the term limits concept. It would work only if somehow all were mandated to accept it.

If only the honorable accept it, the honorable suffer (not saying that our current crew of Republicans are all honorable ha ha! ).

Dan Bongino is right, we need New Rules. I’m not talking about changing law. But there are plenty of “polices” and “customs” and “traditions” floating around the Swamp that do not have the force of law, and yet do inestimable damage daily.

• Lindenlee says:

We desperately need campaign finance reform, and this is an issue on which even crazy Dims could agree… Most importantly, that “excess campaign contributions” can be converted to personal wealth. THIS is how Congress Critters, and especially committee chairs, get rich. The more influential the position, the more the don’t cash rolls in.

Second, no more than 30% of a Congress persons donations can come from outside the district. This keeps elections local and constituent-oriented. 92% of Paul Ryan’s donations came from outside his district. He was bought and paid for.

I am sure that others can contribute many other excellent suggestions.

There should be petition drives, door to door with neighbors, advertised in the press, loophole-proof to force a bill and vote. At least, then the voters can see.

Of course, understanding, caring, and DOING SOMETHING about it is another matter in this lazy, entitled, spoiled electorate.

46. @ChicagoBri says:

I think Jeff Sessions is a decent and honorable man who thought recusal was the proper course.

He didn’t see, or wasn’t told, the big picture, which was the Obama administration’s malfeasance in acting to tie up new administration in Russia special counsel.

Trump is fighting a political war, and Sessions was sipping tea. Something had to give.

47. I rejected Q as nonsense since day one.

Occam’s razor.

48. wolfmoon1776 says:

I’m right here. But I won’t treat you like you just treated me.

49. Liked by 17 people