First Lady Melania Trump Delivers Remarks Hosting U.N. Reception….

Earlier today First Lady Melania Trump hosted a U.N. reception and delivered remarks on the ‘Be Best’ program to support children. The first lady announced the four nations she will be visiting during her upcoming trip to Africa: Ghana, Malawi, Kenya and Egypt.

This entry was posted in FLOTUS, Melania Trump, North Africa, Uncategorized, United Nations. Bookmark the permalink.

40 Responses to First Lady Melania Trump Delivers Remarks Hosting U.N. Reception….

1. duchess01 says:

What a wonderful representative of the United States – and beautiful First Lady – we are blessed by her grace and congeniality – a woman who serves as a role model for young American women – as well as for women around the world – we could not be more proud of our First Lady!

2. FL_GUY says:

First Lady Melania is a strikingly beautiful woman. If Michaelangelo were around today, he would be chiseling a statue of her. JMHO

3. MIKE says:

She wants me. No bout a doubt it.

4. Merle Marks says:

Indeed a beautiful woman and First Lady…however, if you youtube Donald Trump and Melania on Larry King many years ago, you will see Melania as what I consider to be the view of the most beautiful woman EVER…that interview, that face…that’s my choice for most beautiful.

• Elizabeth Carter says:

That was a great interview. Thanks for sharing. Here is the link.

• lizzie dw says:

I just saw the 2005 Larry King interview – for the first time. It shows a couple who are comfortable with each other and glad to be together. I wish this could be widely available today for people who have no idea what a longstanding relationship the Trumps have and what their marriage is all about.

• Minnie says:

Thank you, Elizabeth, for sharing this interview. I never saw it before now.

Such a beautiful, genuine couple ❤️

We are Blessed 🙏🏼

• sedge2z says:

This Larry King video is wonderful. Did you know they were together 5 years before they married? I don’t think Melania has a single “snark” in her. Perfect together. You see a happy, married Donald J. Trump. Melania is confident and all smiles. He was in his 3rd year of “Apprentice” series. And his best features are something we know: He has a Good Heart and a great sense of humor.

• kea says:

Good interview. Very Good Chemistry with each other. Thanks for posting.

5. MaineCoon says:

To repeat myself FLOTUS Melania is the President’s secret weapon!

6. oldschool says:

Egypt!!!! I rest easier knowing Al Sisi is part of this.

7. G3 says:

Beautifully done! Our First Lady Melania is such a wonderful representative.
    She really seems to have embraced this calling.

8. para59r says:

Two words, easily remembered, so simple, so smart, use them, they work. Yeah FLOTUS! Be Best!

9. alliwantissometruth says:

I can’t believe it. I just read the transcript

She actually said she wasn’t proud of America? That we’ve made many mistakes & we’re a nation of racists, bigots & war mongers?

Oh, wait a minute, I was reading an old Michelle Obama transcript

Never mind

(so nice to have a proud & gracious First Lady)

10. NJF says:

Lovely. Very proud of her.

11. TreeClimber says:

Be safe, Lady Melania!

12. Paul B. says:

A very genuine and warm human being. A real credit to this nation. Prayers for her health and wellbeing.

13. First lady melania is Beautiful inside and outside,

14. solomonpal says:

I’m going to watch the video because she is Elegant.

15. CDuran says:

Love this beautiful First Lady. She truly deserves to be the “Forever First Lady”, not the scum we had per Vanity Fair. I cringed when I saw that cover.

16. Average joe says:

I am sure she has heard this a million times, but I’m gonna say it again, thankyou for putting the LADY back in First Lady. Ps .tell your husband, if he’s ever needs anything, just let me know 😍

17. sedge2z says:

I want my children to Be Best too.

18. covfefe999 says:

That was a beautiful speech. She’s such a wonderful representative of the US. And I’m so glad that one of the things she is focused on is kids being drug-free. We lose too many to addictive drugs and alcohol. And even pot has a negative impact.

19. NC Nana says:

Our First Lady is both gracious and beautiful.

By adding other countries to her loving agenda, I would add she will boldly bless those nations. So her program could be thought of as:

Be Best, Be Blessed, and Be Bold.

Wouldn’t it be wonderful if America truly became known for nurturing instead of an easy touch for a few billion $ to despots?

20. Interesting to see the countries that Melania Trump will visit–all have visited the U.S. during Pres. Trump’s time in office, and it seems that these are countries where the two “first ladies” developed a relationship. Coverage of the visits from Kenya and Ghana in particular stand out as ones where there seemed to be real warmth between Mrs. Trump and their respective First Ladies.
    This was also a well delivered speech; she has such poise! And what a great ending tag line–“raising happy, healthy and morally responsible (future adults)”. What a concept–moral responsibility!!!!!!! way to go our beautiful FLOTUS!

21. Mike diamond says:

The best first lady ever! Melania is right on!

22. cali says:

FLOTUS and POTUS compliment each other!

From what I have seen, observed and watched in videos FLOTUS Melania Trump lights up whenever she is with children. She just loves children and I believe this love for children originated in her country as she was growing up. Life was not easy by any means especially for the children suffering from poverty.

She is the perfect ambassador representing the US.

To this day she takes her son to school and picks him up like she has always done. Living in the white house and being FLOTUS did not change anything in her routine.

I often think about how much she hurts about the 24/7/365 barrage of innuendos, lies and accusations are hurled at her husband. Like Mrs. Kavanaugh she endures it but continues to be graceful and above the fray.

She is such a breath of fresh air representing this country and her in- and outward beauty shines above it all.

If I sound like a fan – well, I am one of her biggest fans.

The left and their collage of supporters are hateful because they are jealous!

23. Roger Eles says:

I totally agree that all IMMIGRANTS, legal or illegal, should be deported immediately!

24. VeritasVincit says: