Knowing What We Know Now, We Must Remind Ourselves….

As we absorb the corrupt evidence within what the DOJ, FBI, CIA and intelligence community was willing to do to stop the Trump administration; as we absorb the totality of all methods deployed by the professional political establishment to destroy Donald J Trump; as we begin to quantify the scale of corruption within our political institutions, and continue bearing witness to the ongoing war against our the presidency; it is worthwhile revisiting a warning, a call to arms, from two-years-ago.

The lies, the severity of hatred and opposition, now make much more sense.

On October 13th 2016, presidential candidate Donald Trump delivered a speech that defines the MAGA movement within our nation’s history.  Perhaps he knew; however, most did not know the incredible truth within Trump’s statements.  Part of that speech has been put to a video. The entire transcript of that speech is below.

[ Transcript ] […] “Our movement is about replacing a failed and corrupt political establishment with a new government controlled by you, the American People. There is nothing the political establishment will not do, and no lie they will not tell, to hold on to their prestige and power at your expense.

The Washington establishment, and the financial and media corporations that fund it, exists for only one reason: to protect and enrich itself.”

“The establishment has trillions of dollars at stake in this election. As an example, just one single trade deal they’d like to pass, involves trillions of dollars controlled by many countries, corporations and lobbyists.

For those who control the levers of power in Washington, and for the global special interests they partner with, our campaign represents an existential threat.”

“This is not simply another 4-year election. This is a crossroads in the history of our civilization that will determine whether or not We The People reclaim control over our government.

The political establishment that is trying everything to stop us, is the same group responsible for our disastrous trade deals, massive illegal immigration, and economic and foreign policies that have bled this country dry. The political establishment has brought about the destruction of our factories and our jobs, as they flee to Mexico, China and other countries throughout the world. Our just-announced jobs numbers are anemic, and our gross domestic product, or GDP, is barely above one percent. Workers in the United States, were making less than they were almost 20 years ago – and yet they are working harder.

Just look at what this corrupt establishment has done to our cities like Detroit and Flint, Michigan – and rural towns in Pennsylvania, Ohio, North Carolina and across our country. They have stripped these towns bare, and raided the wealth for themselves and taken away their jobs.

The Clinton Machine is at the center of this power structure. We’ve seen this firsthand in the WikiLeaks documents in which Hillary Clinton meets in secret with international banks to plot the destruction of U.S. sovereignty in order to enrich these global financial powers.

And, likewise, the emails show that the Clinton Machine is so closely and irrevocably tied to media organizations that she is given the questions and answers in advance of her debates. Clinton is also given approval and veto power over quotes written about her in the New York Times. And the emails show the reporters collaborate and conspire directly with the Clinton Campaign on helping her win the election.

With their control over our government at stake, with trillions of dollars on the line, the Clinton Machine is determined to achieve the destruction of our campaign, which has now become a movement the likes of which our country has never seen before – and we won’t let them do that.

The most powerful weapon deployed by the Clintons is the corporate media. Let’s be clear on one thing: the corporate media in our country is no longer involved in journalism. They are a political special interest, no different than any lobbyist or other financial entity with an agenda. And their agenda is to elect the Clintons at any cost, at any price, no matter how many lives they destroy.

press we can actualFor them, it is a war – and for them, nothing is out of bounds.

This is a struggle for the survival of our nation. This election will determine whether we are a free nation, or whether we have only the illusion of Democracy but are in fact controlled by a small handful of global special interests rigging the system.

This is not just conspiracy but reality, and you and I know it.

The establishment and their media enablers wield control over this nation through means that are well known. Anyone who challenges their control is deemed a sexist, a racist, a xenophobe and morally deformed. They will attack you, they will slander you, they will seek to destroy your career and reputation. And they will lie, lie and lie even more.

The Clintons are criminals. This is well-documented, and the establishment that protects them has engaged in a massive cover-up of widespread criminal activity at the State Department and Clinton Foundation in order to keep the Clintons in power. Never in history have we seen such a cover-up as this, one that includes the destruction of 33,000 emails, 13 phones, laptops, missing boxes of evidence, and on and on.

People who are capable of such crimes against our nation are capable of anything.

[…] But I take all of these slings and arrows for you. I take them for our movement, so that we can have our country back. Our great civilization, here in America and across the civilized world, has come upon a moment of reckoning.

We’ve seen it in the United Kingdom, where they voted to liberate themselves from global government and global trade deals and global immigration deals that have destroyed their sovereignty.

But the central base of world political power is here in America, and it is our corrupt political establishment that is the greatest power behind the efforts at radical globalization and the disenfranchisement of working people.

Their financial resources are unlimited. Their political resources are unlimited. Their media resources are unlimited. And, most importantly, the depths of their immorality is unlimited.

Our political establishment has no soul. I knew these false attacks would come. I knew this day would arrive. And I knew the American people would rise above it and vote for the future they deserve.

The only thing that can stop the Corrupt Clinton Machine is you. The only force strong enough to save this country is you. The only people brave enough to vote out this corrupt establishment is you, the American People.

They control the Department of Justice, and they even clandestinely meet with the Attorney General of the United States – in the back of her airplane, while on the runway – for 39 minutes – to most likely discuss her reappointment in a Clinton Administration just prior to the Attorney General making a decision over whether or not to prosecute Hillary Clinton.

Likewise, they have corrupted the Director of the FBI to the point at which stories are already saying the great men and women who work for the FBI are embarrassed and ashamed to what he’s done to one of our great institutions. Hillary Clinton is guilty of all of the things that Director Comey stated at his press conference and Congressional hearings, and far more – and yet he let her off the hook, while others lives are being destroyed for far less.”

“This is a conspiracy against you, the American people.

This is our moment of reckoning as a society and as a civilization.

I didn’t need to do this. I built a great company, and I had a wonderful life. I could have enjoyed the benefits of years of successful business for myself and my family, instead of going through this absolute horror show of lies, deceptions and malicious attacks. I’m doing it because this country has given me so much, and I feel strongly it was my turn to give back.

Some people warned me this campaign would be a journey to hell. But they are wrong, it will be a journey to heaven because we will help so many people.

In my former life, I was an insider as much as anybody else – and I know what’s like to be an insider. Now I am being punished for leaving their special club and revealing to you their great scam. Because I used to be part of the club, I’m the only one who can fix it. I’m doing this for the people, and this movement is just right – and we will take back this country for you and Make America Great Again.

The corrupt establishment knows that we are an existential threat to their criminal enterprise. They know, that if we win, their power is gone and returned to you. The clouds hanging over our government can be lifted, and replaced with a bright future – but it all depends on whether we let the New York Times decide our future, or whether we let the American people decide our future.

If this Clinton Campaign of Destruction is allowed to work, then no other highly successful person – which is what our country needs – will ever again run for this office.

I will not lie to you. These false attacks hurt. To be lied about, to be slandered, to be smeared so publicly and before your family, is painful.

What the Clinton Machine is doing to me, and my family, is egregious beyond words. It is reprehensible beyond description.

But I also know, it’s not about me – it’s about all of you. It’s about all of us, together, as a country.

It’s about the Veterans who need medical care, the mothers who’ve lost children to terrorism and crime, it’s about the inner cities and the border towns who desperately need our help, it’s about the millions of jobless Americans. This election is about the people being crushed by Obamacare, and it’s about defeating ISIS and appointing Supreme Court Justices who will defend our Constitution.”

“This election is also about the African-American and Hispanic communities whose communities have been plunged into crime, poverty and failing schools by the policies of Hillary Clinton. They’ve robbed these citizens of their future, and I will give them their hope, jobs and opportunities back. I will deliver.

This election is about every man, woman and child in our country who deserves to live in safety, prosperity and peace.

We will rise above the lies, the smears, and the ludicrous slanders from ludicrous reporters.

We will vote for the country we want.

We will vote for the future we want.

We will vote for the politics we want.

We will vote to put this corrupt government cartel out of business. We will remove from our politics the special interests who have betrayed our workers, our borders, our freedoms, and our sovereign rights as a nation. We will end the politics of profit, we will end the rule of special interests, we will put a stop to the raiding of our country – and the disenfranchisement of our people.

Our Independence Day is at hand, and it arrives, finally, on November 8th. Join me in taking back our country, and creating a bright and glorious new dawn for our people.”

~ Donald Trump

Play This Loud….

This entry was posted in Big Government, Conspiracy ?, Decepticons, Deep State, Dem Hypocrisy, Dept Of Justice, Donald Trump, Election 2016, Election 2018, Election 2020, FBI, Melania Trump, President Trump, propaganda, Spygate, THE BIG UGLY, Typical Prog Behavior, Uncategorized, USA, White House Coverup. Bookmark the permalink.

316 Responses to Knowing What We Know Now, We Must Remind Ourselves….

1. NJF says:

Video still gives me chills. Fierce MAGA.

• Turranos says:

I watch that video quite often. It keeps me fired up. MAGA!

• Jan says:

I will write to the President about this speech. But I would give anything for Steve Miller to update this speech and have the President give it again. Anywhere, anytime. Because not much has changed EXCEPT we now know more about who is involved & what they did and we know that Mueller is the first in line but not the only one who is out there to destroy President Trump, his presidency, his family and his business. This fall, your vote for a Republican–even if he/she/it is a RINO– will help keep Pres. Trump safe from impeachment and maintain majorities so that Pres. Trump’s agenda stands a decent chance of going forward. If you don’t vote or vote against a RINO, you’re voting for a Dimm. Our turnout in 2016 was just a start. Re-read this speech again…substitute any Dimm’s name for “Hillary” or consider who is likely to be running against Pres. Trump in 2020. We have just begun the fight. 8 days of McCain’s funeral should be a wake-up call.

2. Brant says:

I know the left is breathless with the Manafort “flip”. But, for the first time, I saw the names Manafort, Obama, and Kerry (and 2013) in the same sentence.

3. Mariposa323 says:

I don’t know if already posted , but this is a must listen to interview on how they need go after those who have committed identity theft in order to have W2 under someone else’s ss# . Bottom line illegal aliens who will be able to vote and the IRS is complicit . The have collected 1 trillion dollars from W2 ‘s who are using someone else’s ss # . That’s millions of people !!!

4. nuthinmuffin says:

funny, i just watched this speech this morning…extremely powerful

5. theresanne says:

Both videos were inspirational, Sundance. Thank you for posting them.
    President Trump is the man for our times, and with God’s help, we will overcome.

6. Incisor says:

I LOVE MY PRESIDENT!!!

7. woohoowee says:

🙂

8. datagooroo says:

That is an awesome video. “I didn’t have to do this, believe me.” Thank you President Trump for doing “this”. I see the mid-terms as many things, but mainly as a way to tell President Trump that I give him an A+ on job performance and that I fully support him. I do not want him disheartened to think that we are too lazy, after all the work he has done, to go vote. I will make sure those in my circles vote. I want him to get this message on election day: MR. PRESIDENT, REINFORCEMENTS ARE ON THE WAY.

• Angry Dumbo says:

Datagooroo, I LOVE THIS.

REINFORCEMENTS – MAGA 2018

9. Cooper45 says:

Every politician that hopes to win in a competitive election needs to project a positive and credulous vision of a better life and a better country for their prospective voters. This speech does all that.

Trump’s upcoming speech in Texas should be a blockbuster presentation and less boiler plate than usual because there are still many Bush supporters that don’t take kindly to him boasting about defeating the Bush dynasty etc.

Reminding voters of his incredible past accomplishments is necessary and repetition can be effective for politicians but many voters that are not in Trump’s solid base will ask or wonder “What is he going to do for me and my family now?” While his base already knows, some voters always have short unappreciative memories that the Dems can exploit as they pander to their minions.
    Trump has the talent to once again present a renewed visionary message of positive change that will only occur with a majority of GOP wins. Nobody can do it better than him today.

Obama’s recent speeches are hollow and desperate compared to Trump’s confident sincerity. PDJT already has a record of accomplishment that vastly surpasses Barry.

10. Retired IG says:

Love this speech – truest thing about America and its political system that Ii have heard in my lifetime. My question tonight though is how do we make America great again when our foreign policies and non-stop war mongering bleed our country dry?
    Want our Great President to mastermind the withdrawal of our troops from around the world. Stop the Military Industrial Complex and interventions around the world. That to me will
    Truly Make America Great Again.

11. Retired IG says:

Oh, and as an aside, the picture of Bill Clinton. Holy crap. Physical analysis from the picture structure only on my part, gives me the feeling that it looks like Bill Clinton’s head is about to blow, and not in a good way. Neck constricted and tight. See Wilhem Reich”s book on “Character Analysis.” Too much blood flowing too his extremities, if you can catch my drift.

12. Jimmy Jack says:

Before I even saw the linked song all I could think is that we cannot pray too much to save our country and to build up our President, Donald Trump.

We are promised that what is meant for evil God will use for good. I have to believe that despite what I see before me right now.

God help us. Stand strong and hold the line Treepers.

13. Judiciary says:

Thanks for republishing this stirring prophetic speech by our amazing President. It should be read every few months, at least once per year, most especially before any election.

14. Judiciary says:

15. NotALiberal says:

This was the speech on 10/13/2016 that caused me to cast my vote for Donald J. Trump. I have never, ever looked back.

16. VandalizeDuhMastuhsAlgorithms says:

Oh my…
    Words of humans fail here…

May the Lord bless you and keep you.
    May the Lord make His face shine upon you.
    And give you His peace.

Thank you, Sundance and all who love the Lord, Love their families and Love our nation.

Please read and reflect on Psalm 55 and 33…

There passages have carried me through many storms…

V.D.M.A.

17. Norman Franklin says:

Thanks SD for the reminder of why I voted for PDJT. He has done more actual work in 2 short years than all the presidents of the last 30 years combined. What a contrast to all the lazy feckless presidents of the past.

I can’t wait to see the wailing and weeping of the chattering class when they realize PDJT has made history by increasing his majority in both houses of congress.

18. prettiestone says:

Thank you for this uplifting post and video, Sundance. It was so timely.

19. Raven says:

After walking away from the Democrat party many years ago (before it was a hashtag), and after walking away from the Republican Party and the Tea Party in May of 2016, I dove into politics again — head-first — less than two months later upon hearing Donald Trump’s speech announcing his bid for the Presidency.

I already knew “they” were all dirty; I’d spent over 40 years seeing and hearing their lies, both sides, both parties, same story.

Since diving in for Donald Trump turned President Trump I can tell you from trying to clean the swamp from the bottom up — these people are pure evil.

The swamp most definitely has a plan on who they want to win elections and who they are willing to give up so their chosen one can win. The swamp most definitely picks-n-chooses which candidate they think will follow their rules, and it is clear to see from this vantage point that any candidate who backed Donald Trump and backs President Trump will not get swamp funding and not get all the swamps perks.

Knowing how the swamp hates President Trump and us, it is not hard to see why candidates who fully and vocally support our President are shoved into a corner.

But like the wolverines they are — and have to be for who they are supporting — these candidates are never really shoved anywhere. Instead, realizing they are fighting the same battle Donald Trump fought but on a lesser scale, they become more tenacious (picture wolverine with teeth showing here!).

Jim Newberger, running for the U.S. Senate against Amy Klobuchar, is one such man.

The swamp has not supported Jim, an avid Trump supporter from the beginning, and their excuse for not supporting him is because they say Jim has no chance of winning.

Wow, a candidate with common sense, credibility, fights for America and conservative values running against a demon can’t win? Sounds like the odds they gave Donald Trump going up against demon clinton. Did they learn a thing from that? Of course not, they don’t need to learn anything, the uniparty is a well greased machine.

If you are financially able please donate to Jim Newberger’s campaign — http://www.jimforussenate.com

If you have any way of asking President Trump to endorse and fully support a candidate who did exactly that for him, a candidate who will have President Trump’s back in the Senate, please ask him to tweet his support for Jim Newberger, running for the United States Senate in Minnesota.

Thank you!

20. Red Shannon says:

Amid all the hooey out there concerning prophetic references to current events, I found this one source believable and inspirational. Just as God chose an imperfect, but willing man to lead our country out of the abyss, he chose an unlikely retired fireman on his sick bed to prophesy all we now see unfolding. I recommend, 1) reading this book and, 2) keep Trump surrounded in prayer.

21. SouthernTrumpette says:

Thank God we have a man such as President Trump willing to sacrifice everything for our country.
    I love this picture of him ( as the caption in Twitter says ) coming back from some fresh hell to sleep for a few hours and then getting up to fight for us another day.

22. I understood President Trump was telling the truth during the live stream of that speech—it is my favorite Trump speech. I post it here often—especially when using it as Exhibit-A supporting my belief that there is indeed a 64D game of intergalactic chess being played against the Deep State.

President Trump KNEW that he was taking on perhaps the most corrupt entity the World has ever seen. I would wager that the rampant corruption that has been exposed is like a thimble of water in the Pacific Ocean of corruption.

One crime leads to another—which leads to another—and so on…

“It’s a global power structure that is responsible for the economic decisions that have robbed our working class, stripped our country of its wealth, and put that money into the pockets of a handful of large corporations and political entities.”—Donald J. Trump 13 October 2016

A Very Stable Genius does not go to war against an opponent of this magnitude without backup—lots of backup.

United States Army of the Deplorable Super Elite. 😎

23. JX says:

I well remember this speech. I couldn’t believe my ears!

24. nerveman says:

It is simply the most poignant and powerful statement since Lincoln. It is the warnings of Eisenhower, Kennedy and Reagan combined and extended to a point of no return. This is why I feel pride and chills whenever I hear it. It is simply historic.

25. Ditto. (“Th-th-th-that’s all folks!”)