Today presents yet another example of lunacy from the political left as Democrat Senator Corey Booker declares he is Spartacus; except he isn’t – not even a little bit.

Using his best dramatic voice Booker said he would “knowingly” violate Senate rules to release emails marked “committee confidential” showing that nominee Brett Kavanaugh discussed racial profiling as a White House lawyer in 2002.

Playing to the television audience Booker declared his bravery and referred to his actions as an act of “civil disobedience”.  Saying: “This is about the closest I’ll probably ever have in my life to an, ‘I am Spartacus’ moment.”  ::Dun-Dun-Duh:::

Except, what dramatic Booker failed to mention was the super-secret Kavanaugh emails he was bravely releasing were, well,… already cleared for release.

Via Fox – “We cleared the documents last night shortly after Senator Booker’s staff asked us to,” said Bill Burck, a lawyer for Bush involved in the release of documents. “We were surprised to learn about Senator Booker’s histrionics this morning because we had already told him he could use the documents publicly.”

“Apparently, some just wanted to break the rules and make a scene, but didn’t check their email,” a spokesman for committee Republicans said in a statement. The committee posted the same documents.  (more)

But wait…. it gets better.

Cory Booker’s Spartacus moment, the bombshell hit on nominee Judge Kavanaugh, is that Kavanaugh was a Republican opposed to profiling by race during the aftermath of the 9/11 attacks.

Whoopsie. But hey, thanks for bringing this to light, senator Spartacus!

Former President Barack Obama presents the award for: “Best Dramatic Acting in a C-SPAN Congressional Hearing” – Senator Corey Booker in “Muh Spartacus”!

This entry was posted in Big Stupid Government, Dem Hypocrisy, Election 2018, Election 2020, Legislation, media bias, Notorious Liars, Professional Idiots, propaganda, Typical Prog Behavior, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

325 Responses to Dramatic Acting – Embarrassing Moment as Senator Corey Booker Declares He is Spartacus…

1. rustybritches says:

Couldn’t believe what I have heard today out of Booker, My gosh what a Moron and then some
    He said, he wanted the judge to give them a promise just like they did with Sessions to recuse himself if anything came before them that had to do with the President They sat there to day knocking the President all day and not one thing was said about them doing that, Guess that was the way to get the judge threw with as little fireworks as possible, but tonight Warren is telling his staff they should use the 25 amendment to kick him out of office, Can some one please tell me what Our President has done that can warrant that I am a proud American and love this President and his family and yes, something don’t always agree with what he says but have come to understand that’s just his way and if I accept the fact that he is smart enough to make it as far as he has then I have to accept him and what he does as him having a plan and so far he has done a great thing for this country and he works harder than any person I know.. I couldn’t keep up with him I know that for sure.. My heart hurts when I hear people say that they dont like him but they like what he has done for the country. I heard this morning on fox that they are now throwing him under the bus because this article has been so damaging to him. What it really said was that this person is a bigger joke than the paper he rode in on.. sorry, guess I sound angary but I am not
    I do understand why this is happening but I believe that god has him in his hands and will guide him threw this, Please heavenly father bless this man and his family and guide him
    good night every one been a long day, and just need to go to sleep Love the people on this site and thank the lord every day that I can come here and read what I need to know
    thanks again..good night

2. ecmarsh says:

I love it, she is a trolling!

3. Minnie says:

Good lord.

Switched to Laura (on Fox) for a minute and she played tape of Booger speaking with Anderson on Communist Network News.

What is up with all the lib Dimms (think Alexandria, et al)

Perpetual eyes bugging out of their dang heads!!

Seriously 😐

4. Rachelle says:

Stupidcus.

5. Rudy says:

Booker will never, ever have a ‘Spartacus moment’. The sheer arrogance and stupidity to compare himself to a beloved leader of a slave revolt is mind boggling in it’s hubris and ignorance.
    He obviously has no idea who Spartacus was, or the context of the phrase ‘I am Spartacus’. No, Donald Trump is Spartacus, you dumb cretin, as he does indeed have many who would stand forth and declare themselves to spare him. I would take a bullet for DJT, and that’s what the context is, you political putz. I doubt you would act to save your own children.
    And the dems are putting this ignorant waste of oxygen forward as a possible presidential candidate? Oh, please do. High comedy, that would be.

• olderwiser21 says:

Rudy, IKR? Both Booger and Carmela would be hilarious to watch in their urgent sincerity to promote all things Socialist without having a clue as to what that really means. Bring it on and throw hildabeast in there again just for the heck of it. This go around she would probably actually collapse right on stage instead of on the way to the van. Bubba will be in a rest home grabbing at the nurses and drooling.

6. Jimmy Jack says:

Cory Booker is a live action minstrel show.

7. nwtex says:

Well, um, let me see……

Nah. Not buyin’ it. You’re more on the little punk side don’t ya think.

8. OS says:

Booker: I am Spartacus
    Pelosi: I am senile
    Warren: I am Pocahontas
    …….

You get the idea? Feel free to extend the list. Greetings from Norway – keep on MAGA.

• Screaming eagle says:

Leahy: I’m drunk
      Watters: I am drunker
      Blumenthal: Can someone loosen my scrunchie?
      Kamala: I am Hellcat 24/7 !
      Turban-Durbin: I’m not relevant
      Booger: I’m so dumb it causes me headaches
      Chi-Fi: I am lost (and cant find my driver)

9. BurmaShave2 says:

Just as Senator Elizabeth Warren has permanently earned the nickname Pocahontas, Senator Corey Booker has permanently earned the nickname of Spartacus.

10. Jacqueline Taylor Robson says:

11. yy4u says:

I AM SPARTAC-ASS

12. Mike diamond says:

Corey booker no respect,no respect!ll! The demo-rats are out of control! This is what 8 long years of radical Obama has produced, no regard for the rule of law,no regard for our country,no regard for the unborn,no regard for any morals,!

13. corny you self showiing how cowards you are,👎👎👎