Despite having numerous opportunities over the past several years to criticize her former back-stabbing, war-mongering, decepticon and former running mate, Sarah Palin always refused to be critical of the pontificating pus goblin known as Senator John McCain.

Barack Obama, Joe Biden and George Bush will deliver remarks.

WASHINGTON DC – Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin (R) has reportedly not been invited to attend funeral services for Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.), her onetime running mate.

NBC News reported Wednesday that Palin had not been invited. A source within the Palin family told NBC News that “out of respect to Senator McCain and his family we have nothing to add at this point.”  (read more)

Will Rogers never met John McCain! ~SD

This entry was posted in Decepticons, media bias, Notorious Liars, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

793 Responses to No Further Evidence Needed: Hate-Filled McCain Family Does Not Invite Sarah Palin to Attend Funeral…

1. Nigella says:

I think it was the McCain “Family” that did not invite Sarah… Petty, group…. Sarah showed real class… The others… Not so much

• margaretwalker says:

Sarah was all in to help McCain and never said a bad word about him. He actually had to praise Obama and suspend his campaign when the financial crash hit, in order to lose the election, so popular was Sarah with his base. Shabby behavior by the McCain family. Very much so. Bye John!

• Mike says:

Hell is burning brighter. No telling what kind of secret rites the likes of O, Biden, and Bush might come up with, for McCain’s send off for one of their own.

Although I am not a Sarah fan on her good PR vs actual substance (AK for over 3 decades), I’m kind of glad for her that she didn’t have to attend the orgy, wake or whatever they are doing down there. Trump is delivering where Sarah choked on a lot less as governator.

• mutantbeast says:

ive ac tually met Cundi McStain on several occasions. shes another Hilldebeech, arrogant, thinks her sheet doesnt stink in any way. Shes most likely to be the one behind not having Trump or Palin at the funeral. My wife once called her “harpy” to her face.

• Flova says:

Mutantbeast

Sarah is a natural beauty. Cyndi is not and is jealous and does not want to be upstaged by a real woman loved by all of us deplorables.

At the core of the McCain”s psyches is envy, arrogance and malice.

How blessed is Sarah not to be around this evil.

• CountryClassVulgarian says:

I doubt they came up with the idea by themselves. They are carrying out the pus goblin’s wishes. Such a sad, bitter bunch.

• No respect for the Office of the President, Palin, Conservatives, or those “crazies” in the Tea Party. A despicable politician. R.I.P(Rest in Purgatory), Mr. McCain.

• Mike says:

Johnny rotten can rot in hell. One other Juan too.

• Bud Klatsch says:

In a word, vindictive. Vindictive to his first wife and vindictive to his country and vindictive to the constituents that elected him far too many times.

• paulyho39 says:

What really astrounds me is that he has been so despicable towards the very ones that DID support and vote for him in that doomed Presidential race! Such disregard and disdain is just beyond me…what was he thinking? He was not such a great man that he could dismiss others like that with no consequences! How many throughout the country came to not only dislike him for his disloyalty…but ultimately come to hate him. Sad as it was…he could have left a much brighter and bigger legacy!

• Lou says:

McCain showed his true colors upon his death – RINO.

• James_teh_2nd says:

Rest in Perdition (fify)

• Anonymous says:

McCain– petty and bitter to the last like Captain Ahab (or Khan, for younger folk).

• MissM says:

You are correct that the family made the decision not to invite certain people….. it was not Senator McCain who sent out invitations.

The concern is that this shouts out that, should a member of the McCain family be appointed to serve out the deceased Senator’s term, this is how they will behave and represent the constituents of Arizona. A McCain should not be appointed; this should not be a dynasty appointment.

• CatPerson says:

Agreed. Miz Cindy had the final say. Still, one would think that if you’re dying, you can put aside venality and anger. But no. Not “The Maverick”, whose entire life ran on ego and anger.

• MissM says:

I wonder, though, how much of the Senator’s behavior at the end was caused/accentuated by his brain cancer; his family could have recognized that which was unreasonable due to his illness, and act accordingly upon his death.

• Jack Rail says:

This behavior is consistent with his own earlier behavior, like personally going to Europe to bring back the dossier. That was an unreasonable thing to do for a man his age but JMac did it because it pointed up his hatred of Trump.

• mdaush says:

She should get his Senate seat.

• Louis Genevie says:

Not to worry, Sarah. Not being invited to the creeps funeral is becoming a badge of honor, something McCain knows nothing about. The fact that he chose to allow his cold hard heart to fester on after his death speaks volumes about who he was a human being. Thank God he is gone, never to return.

• Chris Reisser says:

John McCain was not a hero, patriot or American. His Funeral is just another PR stunt to blast the Trump movement.. We will overcome the mind control Satanist TV fakers. I wouldn’t be surprised if he faked his own death for Disney style political sympathy.

2. Blind no longer says:

It’s the one vote I wish I could take back!!! As much as I love Sarah, I would never have cast a vote for him again! I voted against Barack Obama, not for John McCain. He is a despicable person who acted like a psychotic lunatic during that campaign, running back and forth, suspending his campaign, admonished an old lady at one of his rallies who dared to call Obama a Muslim, in front of thousands on national TV. He doesn’t deserve to have Sarah Palin or President Trump at one of his elitest funerals!! Ridiculous display of arrogance, elitism, and political uppity narcissism! He will be remembered by most as the man who screwed his voters and his Country, by his last act, 👎. Let them all pretend for the next few days, but We the People know the truth!

• Sam Fox says:

When Mr. Trump’s 8 years are done I’d like see Sarah run with Mr. Pence.

Don’t like McPhony conservative now, read how he betrayed MIAs & POWs

. https://www.lewrockwell.com/2018/08/no_author/mccain-and-the-pow-cover-up/

SamFox

• margaretwalker says:

Mike Pence is a good man but no street fighter. He would be obliterated, Trump has shown us the way. Jim Jordan… too soon to tell.

• Rhoda R says:

Mike Pompeo

• frankie says:

Lou Barletta would be tough enough to succeed Our Lion. He is a man of respect, a Don of a different sort.

Sarah would look good in a Barletta administration. In cammies with shotgun, or in a red A-line with black boots. Killer either way.

• MaineCoon says:

Nice to have several choices at this point, but I don’t ever see Pence as one of them. Not a street fighter as you said. There’s no going back to electing someone like Pence, imo. It’s a new R party. He’s from the old R party. He’s a good man. Has served well in many respects.

• betseyross says:

He has served this President quite well. He is the right person for Donald Trump right now. I just hope when 2024 comes along a NEW Republican will step up to take on the challenge. It’s fun to speculate, but all others are going to have to be Trumpian in so many ways. But we also said there would never be another Reagan and then Donald Trump came down the escalator in 2015.

• BebeTarget says:

Devin Nunes, Mike Pompeo, Ron DeSantis, Tom Cotton, as well

• Jan says:

Please, no. I’m sorry the McCains snubbed her, but Gov. Palin & her family need NOT to be in anyone’s limelight. I cannot stand her screeching…it ranks right there with Cankles & Chelsea. I didn’t vote for anyone in 2008 or many decades before that. Didn’t come out to vote until candidate Trump entered the field because I knew he was going to be a game changer. Meanwhile, Californians have invaded Colorado & made much of the state now Dimm and sanctuary cities. So, please, no more on Gov. Palin as Pres. or VP.

• JustinMurican says:

Couldn’t agree with you more, Jan. Sarah is a fighter and seems like a very nice woman but she does not come across well on the national stage. Not only screechy… but air-headed as well. Not a good combo as Pompeo’s running mate!

• mj_inOC says:

So sorry you didn’t join our LA group to hear Sarah’s Five Points Speech in Indianola, Iowa… Might you reconsider after listening now? How wonderful to meet her and Todd at the dinner at the Toolshed the night before, and then Todd acknowledging the children there with a hug and a kind word…

• Record Times says:

Wow…. “air-headed”? Obviously Jan and Justin did their investigative research on Sarah from CNN resources. Someone who didn’t vote until Trump came along is a revealing admission all on its own. And to base the effectiveness of someone as well as intelligence on “screeching” and “stage presence” demonstrates a pretty shallow method of evaluation and assessment

• Mike says:

At best, Sarah is a cheerleader with some appeal. From Alaska, I’ll tell you she just doesn’t have the horsepower. All this that Trump has been through, POTUS would have been another bbq for Sarah, with her as the main course and us for dessert… Sorry

• pawatcher says:

Ya know how the media made Trump look orange by adjusting their cameras? and they airbrushed Hillary? What do ya thing they did with the sound at Sarah’s speeches?

• Lou says:

Your email was pretty screechy.

• pawatcher says:

I hope Pence is nowhere to be seen by 2020, that is in MHO, but I think he is and always was Trump’s worst pick and a plant doing his darndest stabbing Trump in the back. His allies are Trump’s worst enemies.

• SteveInSC says:

Next Prez – Mike Pompeo, hands down

• More Confused Was My Name says:

BlindNonger. That old woman in the audience calling Obama a Muslim was a “plant” by McCain campaign. The MSM was raking him over the firey pit that he was racist against Obama. To prove he wasn’t so call racist. His campaigned then cordinated the woman calling Obama a Muslim. Which, gave him the opening to scold her. It was perfectly times and well played. It was all theater.

• Phil says:

I live in Cincinnati. I heard local radio host Bill Cunningham on Monday tell the story of how he “opened” for McCain at his big campaign stop here. He famously used Obama’s middle name of “Hussein” many times and described his connections to Bill Ayres, Rev. Wright, etc. and was immediately denounced strongly by McCain in the national press. Bill said he found out it was a setup the whole time; the campaign wanted a “Sister Souljah” moment for McCain to separate him from the “far right” and move him to the middle. All staged by the campaign. Kabuki theater again.

• Louis Genevie says:

So true, McCain’s legacy is his last thumbs down, screwing the people of AZ who he promised to repeal and replace OC, and screwing the entire country in the process. FU John McCain. May you fail to rest in peace.

3. Republicanvet91 says:

This is just downright disgusting. I don’t understand the hate for Palin by McCain.

Clearly he must have believed she was forced on him by others in the party. Clearly he was a RINO by the number of leftists now fawning over him. Mr. “We’ll build the damn wall” continues to show even after his death that McCain was only concerned with McCain.

I thought the issue between McCain and Palin was more campaign “aides” looking to blame someone for his loss in the Presidential election, bit it’s clear now the attacks on Palin were encouraged by McCain. I don’t recall her ever fighting back against the smears after the loss.

The left won’t recognize hit hate and pettiness, but many on the right will remember.

• rsmith1776 says:

I agree with everything.

I will say though McCain was worse than your typical RINO, who is bad enough.

He was a special species of traitorous rat, a very ugly man who would ENTHUSIASTICALLY turn against innocent Tea Party people, make alliance with similarly corrupt, dead inside traitors.

May he rot in Hell for all eternity.

• agentcommonsense says:

Agree with everything you wrote and that just barely scratches the surface of this despicable man. How many friggin funerals is he having ? AZ today so people could walk by his casket, then a funeral in AZ on Thurs, then sending him over to DC to lay around for a couple more days then a funeral then a funeral at the burial site.. Maddening because FOX is still praising .. I cannot find one instance of where McCain did something good for America for Arizona.

• Republicanvet91 says:

My disgust for him peaked after the whistle blower reported at least 40 veterans died waiting for care in Phoenix. I can assure you, at least one of those vets contacted McCain’s office, and he did nothing…yet he used his veteran status every chance he got to avoid criticism.

He then rammed through the VA Choice program, which resulted in Congress throwing billions of dollars…at insurance companies HealthNet and Tri-West to “administer” the program. Veterans still waited because HealthNet at least was skimming money from the program, and both refused to pay bills for care outside the VA.

Tri-West just happens to be headquartered in Phoenix.

• Esperanza says:

As I have sad before, I used to doubt Songbird’s alleged behavior in Nam. Having paid more attention to how he behaved subsequently, I no longer have them. As the woman said, when someone shows you who they are, believe them.

I was not a Palin fan. However, like a lot of conservative Sarahs, she has more class in her little finger than the rest of them put together.

He wanted creepy little girl fumbling Biden, not Sarah. Tells us all we need to know.

Contempt. I have, contempt.

• Lou Foxwell says:

You have raised a significant issue. McCain was the spoiled son of military leaders, father and grandfather. He could not achieve their skill set so he built a reputation based on political conniving and domestic perfidy. He was at all times bitter, duplicitous, and immoral. As his political enemies are proving today his reputation is an inch deep and a mile wide.

• andre says:

If they had let Palin fight, they might have won. People voted for Palin not him.

• margaretwalker says:

She stole the limelight. Unforgivable!

• maga2004 says:

RV91, I would have to do some research to doublecheck this, but I don’t remember John McCain publicly saying anything bad about Sarah Palin. I am not sure if he said he didn’t want her at his funeral; obviously his family doesn’t want her there.

The people John McCain Does want at his funeral is all you need to know.

• paulyho39 says:

4. suejeanne1 says:

When I watched what they did to Sarah Palin, it reminded me very much at the time of what happened to Dan Quayle –

Bush 41 didn’t lift a finger, they just let him get “the treatment” – I just liked him a lot because he seemed like the normal, nice people from Indiana and I especially liked his wife, Marilyn – I think it is a good rule of thumb to look at the wife and he had a winner, a lovely, intelligent lady. Maybe the Bushes just wanted to get Dan Quayle out of the way, so they used him for a while.

It was wonderful watching him at the inauguration of President Donald J. Trump – he looked like he was truly enjoying himself throughout – and I think he was wearing a red hat.

• kea says:

This is a good point about Sarah Palin… they wanted to stop her asap. I never thought about that before but I can see it now.

• Esperanza says:

Good idea about the wife. Tells you a lot. A The choices someone makes, B, that he can keep her/ him.

• Patsy says:

I was beyond furious with NO Name for the way he allowed his daughter, Wallace, and LOSER Schmidt ridicule Sarah post election. It went on and on and on. I posted his office number and called to rip No Name for not supporting her. I refrained from cussing but it was right up to the line. I’m sure he loved hearing that Sarah was the only reason I voted for him. He must have gotten many nasty calls because he actually came out to “defend” her.

5. Stephen Paul says:

Well all I can say about McCain at this point is ,(brain cancer) could not have happened to a nicer guy. This guy was a fraud and just about everything you hear people say is BS spun to make him look good. The world is a better better place with out the likes of John McCain. I’m also happy to see so many people expose themselves as the hypocrites they really are.

6. p'odwats says:

It was obvious to me when I was a Democrat back in 2008 that John McCain wasn’t trying to win the 2008 presidential election. He refused to go after Obama on the stump. I think the only reasons he picked Sarah Palin was to keep the Republican Party from totally abandoning him and to keep up the charade of a presidential campaign being waged.

• deqwik2 says:

McCain said that he wanted Lieberman but the GOP pushed him to take Sarah.
      Wish McCain had registered as a Dem & saved us all the headache.

• Esperanza says:

So true. Reminds me of Mitterrand and Chirac, it was always said Mitterrand was a right winger and Chirac a left winger, but they had chosen their party for political reasons. However neither ever betrayed their side, their supporters or France.

Trump, similar situation.

• pawatcher says:

IMHO the reason McCain chose Sarah was to assassinate her chances in national politics: he was never going to win the election, that was a given, Sarah was an up and coming grassroots, honest, good, and trustworthy Alaskan political Leader (Alaska is a main source of America’s wealth and Sarah got the money out of politician’s hands and into the people of Alaska’s hands: corrupt politicians went down by her hand) so get her on the main stage then assassinate her (as well as her family) with lies, smears, and backstabbing: the R party did the damage, McCain was one in the collusion to bring Sarah down for revenge.
      But their plan backfired: We got awoken from Our silence by Sarah Palin, and WE have only gained steam because of her involvement.
      And We know McCain for what he did in the military and in Our Senate: none of it was good.

• betseyross says:

No Name had plenty of time to campaign between the time he won the primaries and the convention. He was AWOL. Nary a peep out of him. He picked Sarah for his running mate and all hell broke loose. She wanted to win. Apparently she didn’t get the RINO memo. As with 100% RiNOs they do not want to win because they would have to lead. That is the biggest problem in the Republican Party. They do not want the responsibility of leading.

• mdaush says:

And then Romney took a dive in the debates. Makes you kind of think things are fixed? Until PT that is!

7. BebeTarget says:

Thank you Sundance for a tasteful and succinct post. Not only did Will Rogers never meet McCain, I know he never imagined such a man could ever exist.

• Mike says:

The real Will Rogers was a shrewd, worldy and tough fellow.

Rogers could have had field days with a toad like McCain, and made us laugh. Again and again.

8. Joe says:

Since I was living in California in 2008 and knew McCain would be totally blown out in Cal I chose not to vote for him–wanting to send a message that I did NOT endorse his bid for Chief–even though Palin was on the ticket. I consider there to be something ‘wrong’ with people who can’t see McCain for what he was and even now continue to laud him. Just put him in the ground and cover him up–maybe now we can get on with it with the swamp cleaning with less sabotage and back biting. MAGA.

9. Bone Fish says:

The only reason I voted for McCain in 08’ was to support Sarah decry audacity of the vulgarian insurgency on MSM for as long as possible.

10. kea says:

I voted for Sarah Palin.

11. kea says:

The more I read/hear about him the more I agree more and more with SD’s ‘the pontificating pus goblin known as Senator John McCain.’

But SD really? that’s all you’ve got!!? 😉 I know you can think up a few other good names to use. 🙂

12. deqwik2 says:

We Love You Sarah ! 🙂

13. Retired IG says:

I have no kind words for John McCain. Mea Culpa. But according to the “Tibetan Book of the Living and Dying,.” John McCain’s soul is in the “Bardo” now. His soul will walk the earth for 40 days and nights.
    Purportedly, McCain’s soul will be Re-Experiencing and FEELING each and every encounter with each and every human he has encountered DURING the time he was incarnate.
    Granted, this is an ancient Tibetan belief theory.
    And it may be cruel on my part to say “enjoy the Bardo, McCain.”
    I am assured McCain is currently reaping what he has sown in this life. The next 40 days and nights may well be the greatest test of his soul. Imagine him facing all of the people whose death’s he caused by his negligence, as well as his purposeful interventions in regime change. Geez, I guess Soros is in deep mourning now as he had lost his best Tool.
    Methinks the saying “what goes around go around comes around” is how our culture has somehow absorbed this Ancient way of thinking.
    And Sarah Palin – BE PROUD you weren’t invited to the funeral. George Bush and The Big O speaking at the funeral service.? What a JOKE, Will these ex-President’s laud McCain for his non-stop wanting wars across the world? And one of the greatest betrayals, him traveling to Canada to pick up the dossier on Trump so to bring it across the American//Canadian border? I can’t even imagine the bullshit coming out of their mouths.
    Yes, I have COLD ANGER, But MY ANGER has become REALLY HOT these daze. I just cannot abide with STUPID,.

• Esperanza says:

I hope he’s enjoying the “ancestral” practices his Isis friends are availing him of.

• Mike says:

“My condolences go out to Juanito’s family”, smile for the cameras…
      and “Birds of a feather flock together” is all Sarah needed to say.

• Xena Laminak says:

Thanks for this post. Few Americans have read the Tibetan Book of of the Dead. Couple it with the Egyptian Book of the Dead and all of the curses heaped upon John McCain for his actions and speech, and his 40 days will be the torture he never experienced in Vietnam. Have been digging through old articles and comments and there is more than enough evidence from his 1973 interviews that his entire life has been one lie after another. Hope he enjoys his time with Anubis. That’s a point in one’s soul’s journey when lying won’t help!

• Sam Fox says:

Retired IG, I like the book much better that says “It is appointed once for a man to die. After that the judgment.”

SamFox

14. Guy-Blanc Déploré says:

I call it a blessing. The Palin family has stayed classy, said all the right things.
    Now they’re free and blameless!
    S**t they don’t have to deal with or waste time and money on:
    Airfare, hotel, transport, dressing up nice, sitting there trying not to look bored while evil hypocrite liars spew BS about that evil hateful man, dealing with the backstabbing press and their sneaky, loaded questions…

I’d say they got a FAR better deal not being invited.
    Congrats, Palins! Hi 5! _/*\_

15. I think it was sen John family that refused to invite her… Or personal reasons know to them.

16. pawatcher says:

Where would John McCain have been without his father’s and grandfather’s military prowess??: he was the recipient of their coattails to get him out of all the messes caused by his stupidity. His military service will be repugnant to those reading history in the future: he may not even make it to history books, so lackluster are his “achievements.” His misdeeds will be the stuff of future readings.
    Sarah Palin is 10 times the warrior McCain was: she is cloaked in the armor of truth, McCain was thin skinned and a blow hard who tooted his own horn to the wrong tune. Sarah’s won the battle for the hearts and trust of US, McCain gained our disdain in his un-American battles.
    Sarah Palin is 10 times the better politician that McCain: honesty is Sarah’s middle name, blustering bafoon is McCain’s.
    When his part in the scandal of the century is well known, and it will be, his name will be resurrected from his “honorable” lying in state, funeral, and burial to be spattered with mud: that’ll be his history making moment. Sarah’s history making is all by way of merit: and she merits a medal for her loyalty to McCain at a time like this: she said it felt like a punch in the gut when he said he should not have chosen her as his running mate, he’s still punching her and I for one have no RESPECT for him, he was a despicable little man.

17. anthohmy says:

“at this point” duly noted.

18. MaineCoon says:

This is appalling and a new low. Sarah Palin was the reason I voted for the 2008 ticket — otherwise, I wouldn’t have voted at all.

In a very odd way, McCain’s hate and low blow elevates Sarah Palin above McCain’s RINO and disgusting antics.

Sarah Palin is free of McCain. Nothing ties her to his sick ways or his family which is just as sick.

Oddly, it’s a good thing she is not going to his funeral. Treepers and Deplorables know the truth of McCain and Sarah Palin.

We stand by Sarah Palin.

19. John Kerry
    John McCain

Co-Chairmen MIA/POW

2,600 knowingly left behind

Says it all

20. Rose says:

Even in death the man’s final acts are classless and despicable, my contempt for that family cannot possibly grow any deeper.

21. James says:

Sad, insecure, pitiful, little war hawk McCain, even in death.

22. Jeffrey Delony says:

What a classless cretin.

23. talkaftercarefulthought says:

Two observations.. when McCain threw the election to 0bama (suspending his campaign in Sept. 2008) that event may have been the initial catalyst (the saddle burr) that laid the foundation for DJT’s election.. While hillary was AWFUL and the naked media collusion was AWFUL.. it’s the feckless (MSM cherry picked) candidates that cower in corners that we’ve all come to hate and DJT will never cower!! SO McCain will always be a prick in my mind but I’d like to reward his legacy with being a major catalyst to getting the electorate ready to pick DJT. Second and even bigger Observation when Carter passes away.. and it will be during Trump’s presidency.. or Bush, or Ginsberg.. (all before Trump leaves office) they’ll have to double down on their self immolation-like coverage to one up this McCain circus.. I think we can all agree that if McCain had gone golfing with Trump every weekend after the election there would be a CHYRON announcement one time of his passing. This is pure undiluted hyperbole because angry hateful RINO McCain was throwing ineffective wild haymakers, with both feet in his grave.. How does the media put a bigger show on for their hero Jimmy Carter? THAT will be must see TV.

24. fractionalexponent says:

In 2008 I copied down part of one of McCain’s speeches. My thought then and now, “My God, this man is a traitor!”

25. Rick Everitt says:

To the McCain family, sorry for your loss, to the people of Arizona, your state is now free of the dweeb, rejoice, and to Sarah, I’ve got to think that not getting invited to Johnny boy’s funeral, for you, was on par with not getting invited to have dental work done without the benefit of Novocain.

26. Victoire2020 says:

Could make it any clearer! Well said Sundance!
    “…back-stabbing, war-mongering, decepticon and former running mate, Sarah Palin always refused to be critical of the pontificating pus goblin known as Senator John McCain.”

27. vikingmom says:

Just found this article from 2008 – it is long but well worth the time to read it. My heart hurts for all the families who never got the answers they so clearly deserved and my anger boils at the treatment of hundreds of men who served their country with honor and were deliberately left behind. John McCain was no hero and this article proves it! https://www.theamericanconservative.com/articles/mccain-and-the-pow-cover-up/

• TMonroe says:

And it mentions that the executive summary of a senate select committee on POW/MIAs basically shrugged its shoulders on the matter, while the report itself contained much evidence. No shock, the reporters focused apparently on the summary. Sound familiar?

28. J Gottfred says:

“To highlight the severity of the self-interest, elitist superiority and bitter hatred carried in the heart of the entire McCain clan, Sarah Palin was not invited to attend his funeral service.”

McCain’s nickname at the “Academy” was McMeany.

29. Hittman says:

He and his are angry and disgrundled in death also. Sad way to live and die.

30. Reynaldo Cobo says:

What a shame this family is full of hatred against anybody that contradicts Cindy. Sara Palin has never spoken a mean word against Mac Cain on the contrary. SHAMEFUL FOR CINDY MAC CAIN AND FAMILY

31. Joe says:

Palin should be honored by this non-invite as some other posters have suggested. She should feel fortunate she doesn’t have to attend this charade.

32. jfhdsiu says:

I read that John McCain has found a way to sow sedition and treason even AFTER he no longer has a right to a say in LIVING affairs. The only way to negate his seditious ploy is to IGNORE his after death meddling. AND the way to pay his spiteful family back in kind is to simply OSTRACIZE any family member that identifies With John McCain’s views. “OSTRACIZE them from our midst”. Shun them as they have shunned so many others. They are NOT ‘better than we’…

33. mutantbeast says:

McStain at hhis essense. Of course, he cant invite Palin or Trump becuase they disagree with his communist lover IDEOLOGY. Notice who he DOES invite? His fellow hate Americaners Pigbama Bite Me Bubba and Bush 43.

34. mickjt says:

McSlime is and has always been a total Me Me Me Slug. I’m a VietNam vet and he WAS A TRAITOR, the records are there, the ones he locked up will be outed…the POW’s left behind to die were his fault…it was very inconvenient for his political ambitions to have them show up after he came home! It is no wonder he treats anyone he finds fault with like Sheet!

35. mickjt says:

vikingmom’s link above is extremely detailed and telling of the Traitorous actions of McSlime!

I have zero respect for this man, may he enjoy his cell in HELL!

36. Enki's Advocate says:

Will Rogers never met John McCain! ~SD As usual, the perfect comment, Sundance. No wonder the anons called him noname. His family seem to be as traitorous as he was. Look at the list of those who will speak at the funeral: Globalist sellouts.

37. Charles Diemont says:

That is a low blow
    McCain was always a back stabber.
    I stand with Trump and Sarah Palin.
    To hell with the backstabber.
    Long live Trump.

38. Very Bitter angry Mccain’s,Too Bad,
    i stand with President Trump,
    Sarah is very lovely lady,

39. TexanInFL says:

Someone has probably already said it…McCain was nasty because he lost. period.

40. BurmaShave2 says:

OK, the records now reiterates that Senator McCain and his family are truly spiteful, mean, and small; and this is said “out of respect” for the McCains.

Sure, McCain lost the 2008 election, but it is clear the McCains have no idea how many millions voted for the 2008 Republican ticket strictly because Sarah Palin was on it, in spite of the guy at the top of the ticket. She save him from a thoroughly humiliating trouncing, but as I say: they simply have no idea.

41. Annie says:

well..I just found out something interesting..my son got an invite to the funeral in PHX..can’t wait to pick his brain about what he saw..etc. and what was the process of getting the invitation..I knew they were friends but…never expected that…

42. Jacqueline Winn says:

It is very troubling to see how your news covered Senator McCain in regard to him and his family. It is not only in bad taste to speak poorly of the dead, it detracts from your objective credability.

Yours truly,
    Jackie Winn

43. Anonymous says:

Ah, John “Thumbs Down” McCain…

44. Colin the little brown emoji says:

Acting like petty, petulant entitled brats seems to be a McLame family trait.
    One less of that caliber is no loss.

45. Molly Pitcher says:

dedicated to McCain

Pink Floyd – “Brain Damage”

46. sWmcarsonscarson38@gmail.com says:

Classy statement. Sara FAR better candidate than McStain. Never understood why she accepted vp slot under that worm.