MAGA Healing – Katie Arrington Visits President Trump in the White House…

On Tuesday June 12th, 2018, South Carolina MAGA congressional candidate Katie Arrington defeated incumbent Mark Sanford.  On Friday night June 22nd, Mrs Arrington survived a deadly head-on collision in her vehicle; sustaining serious injuries and requiring multiple surgeries.  On July 1st, Katie Arrington sent thanks and prayers from her hospital recovery room; on July 6th she was released from the Hospital.

Prayers answered.  Approximately a month after surviving the deadly car crash, Katie Arrington is back on the campaign trail and meeting with President Trump in the White House.  Awesome:

(Tweet Link)

This entry was posted in Christian Values, Election 2018, media bias, President Trump, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

59 Responses to MAGA Healing – Katie Arrington Visits President Trump in the White House…

1. Peter Rabbit says:

Fantastic news!!!!

2. Trumpstumper says:

God bless and keep you, Katie!

3. LBB says:

Grateful for Katie jumping into race and for her wonderful healings . Wishing her continued success !

4. auscitizenmom says:

LOL Imagine having a cast with the President’s signature on it. 🙂

• Pa Hermit says:

Imagine a country with President Trump! Finally a POTUS with a love for his country that that goes sooooo deeeep! A real dream come true! Thank you Lord for prayers answered!!! MAGA then KAG!

• auscitizenmom says:

Yes Thank the Lord.

• Carrie2 says:

Pa Hermit, according to PBS News (my spouse likes to listen and I don’t as way too much communism) people only voted for Trump from fear! Really? We voted for Trump because we were not fearful of him or his abilities and his love of our country and our Constitutional Republic (offends me when they keep say “our democracy” because we ain’t a democracy, praise God!), but PBS did not mention how many blacks and other democrats are #walking away. They said Trump is a racist? Really, when he the first or near first to hire women of COLOR and help and encourage them to rise to officer positions in his business, or the 32K mostly hispanics that continue working in this businesses for 20+ years. They never mention how charitable he is because he doesn’t brag and they also don’t mention his children are all involved in charities, but that would make democrats and others very upset because they only see a vicious, racist, nobody, dumbbell in the WH. Too bad that they are suffering from their voters getting bonuses, better wages, jobs, tax relief, etc. Can’t have those things because the slaves will run away from the DNC party members and sad for the DNC that many democrats are lauding Trump will fulfilling his promises, something the democrats have failed from incorporation until today.

• Pa Hermit says:

I hear ya on those points. I’m working 10 hour days and they want 6 day work weeks. This gets a bit old on an old man close to retirement! I can feel the “getting tired of winning” as our business has gone through the roof and it looks like these hours are going to continue indefinitely. As for the Dems, they have nothing to fall back on. There is no one to step in where Hillary stumbles. They have no answer for the gains that POTUS has accomplished in such a short time. This also includes all those so called Moderate Republicans and any Mavericks! I thank Obama for all those unmasking of pretenders! There seems to be a lot of truth in that the Dems are in a death spiral and those RINO and Mavericks are nowhere near Conservative. Trump is re-defining politics as we knew it! I think Ross Perot set the stage many moons ago in that Bush1/Clinton battle. “Read my lips” had his rear end handed to him by Ross P. and the stage was set for Slick Willie. Sundance had an excellent picture of Bill, George B., and George Wallace, that had the caption: “If you thought you ever had a choice, Remember this picture!”

As for PBS, I’ve been ready to lose the funding by our Government for any Left leaning entity on the airwaves. Let private funding support them! Use that money towards our veterans who did one helluva lot more for “WE the People” than PBS ever could! My 2 pennies BTW!

• thesavvyinvester says:

Yes I can imagine that and I can see it auctioned off for a L.E. or Military Charity!

• WSB says:

Never wanna take it off?!!!! Doubt it!

5. KBR says:

Thank you Katie, for not giving up after your ordeal!

6. Gil says:

Go Katie! Strength to fend off the storm in spades and hopefully the wisdom to lead well once you win. Good luck South Carolina!

7. Bob says:

Her accident bothers me….too convenient

8. jmclever says:

I’d like to see her signed cast. I guess it’s the kid in me 🙂
    Go get ’em Katie!!

9. Publius2016 says:

God bless!

10. Me says:

Wow that’s some pretty fast healing!

11. Donna in Oregon says:

Recovery is a process and she has so much ahead of her. What a fighter. I will keep her in my prayers.

12. Marygrace Powers says:

WOW! What a testament to the strength of her faith in God/ A MIRACLE.

13. thesavvyinvester says:

Amazing Grace, blurry screen alert again. We haven’t seen a rock star like this since Sarah Palin and it will be a blast to watch her after liftoff ( no pun intended ) ! Ok, I am a guy however surrounded by strong women with one in particular being an amazing fasionista and with the lovely Melania raising the bar in that arena, how can any of us (including us guys ) not notice the Red White and Blue Cast ! God Bless Katie Arrington, her family and President Trump and his family as well.

14. Cheese says:

I will actually get to vote for her. I live in the low country.

• Orygun says:

You are indeed lucky. I am just going to have to ride it out as I refuse to let the socialists destroy my state. My time on earth is getting shorter but I am hopeful that sometime my state will have its own Katie.

• Have Gun Will Travel says:

One day, we may all get a chance to vote for this woman of faith, courage, and conviction.
        What a positive contrast to the democrat socialist from NYC.

• Ryan H. says:

Hi Orygun! If you are in Oregon, a most wonderful woman named Monica C. Wehby, MD, ran a year or two back as a (R) for Senate or Congress, but was narrowly defeated IIRC.
        She was our sons’ neurosurgeon and fixed his fused spinal cord in a quick 15 minute opp.
        She is a wonderful person (and surgeon) and would make a terrific representative imho. My wife and I would have voted for her, but we had moved to Texas already. I do not know if she is going to run again, but would be worth checking out. Best of luck!

• Bon Bon says:

I DID vote for her and was happy to do so. I can’t wait to see what she does for the low country. I was glad to get rid of Sanford.

15. New Nonna Again!!! says:

God bless you, Katie. You are a strong Patriot and beautiful daughter of The King. May you be elected to do His Will for all of America. 🙏🇺🇸

16. Phil aka Felipe says:

Wonder if POTUS is going to offer her a ride on AF1 to the Tampa Rally tonight?

Wouldn’t be surprised to see her on the stage with him! 🙂

17. Twinkletoes says:

I’ve been praying for her every day since the accident. But I did not expect her to be out and about before Labor Day. Good grief, it’s not even August yet. God is good! This is miraculous!

18. NJF says:

Wow. Good for her. Love those smiles.

19. Lucille says:

Praise God, both for Katie Arrington’s wonderful recovery and for our dear President Trump!

“Immanuel”[a] (which means “God with us”)… Nobiscum Deus!
    – Matthew 1:23

The Never-forsaking God
    By Oswald Chambers

20. Lernie Wojack says:

Thank you Lord for healing katie. Go get em kate.

21. Monadnock says:

Praise God for this – what a blessing!

22. sundance says:

23. What God initiated, our enemy cannot stop!

24. Cooper45 says:

One of the things that makes the Last Refuge a great political site is that it often includes positive and uplifting stories like this one.

Katie’s impressive recovery and her quick return to the campaign trail proves that she is a sincere and determined woman with a positive mission in life. Her faith in God is undoubtedly a major factor in her efforts and I hope the voters of South Carolina recognize how special a candidate Katie is.

It’s unfortunate she had to endure such a brutal and painful accident to prove it.

25. philo says:

President Trump leaning forward in his chair with a huge smile on his face, saying “Welcome back Katie.” Priceless.

26. zephyrbreeze says:

My gosh, it’s a miracle, that she’s alive, and that she’s making a solid recovery.

27. Mosby Creek says:

Welcome Back Katie! Tough as nails–despite grueling injuries. Don’t let this woman’s trial be wasted — these solid candidates believe in our President and his mission to bring our country back from the brink of oblivion.

“Let this sink in: If “Pelosi Joe” & the DC Democrats get control of Congress, Maxine Waters will most likely be the Chair of Financial Services.” — K. Arrington, https://www.facebook.com/VoteKatieArrington/

28. MfM says:

I never was much interested in the physical White House until Trump was elected. I’ve visited it a couple of times, but that was just history. Now is different.

I find it interesting his use of so much of the buildings available to him. This meeting was in the distinctive Diplomatic Reception Room. Likely because it was convenient for his schedule and very easy for her to maneuver. It’s also steps from the South Lawn were the Presidential helicopter lands.

29. Robert Smith says:

When we get down on this whole coup debacle and let out our inner eeyore, just remember Katie and the challenges she faces. Keep the faith.

30. Cheri Lawrence says:

Beautiful!! More winning, thank you God! Prayers answered!!

31. Suite D says:

My wife and I are blessed because got to vote for her in the primary and will again in the general by the grace of God. MAGA!!!