Katie Arrington Barely Survives Head-on Collision…

There are billions of dollars at stake.

Accidents happen; this isn’t one of them.

Via NBC – South Carolina lawmaker Katie Arrington, who defeated U.S. Rep. Mark Sanford, R-S.C., in the Republican primary for his seat last month, was seriously injured in a fatal car accident on Friday night.

Campaign adviser Michael Mule said that Arrington, 47, a state representative, was on her way to Hilton Head, South Carolina, for a Saturday morning event when another car, which was driving in the wrong lane, struck her vehicle head on.

According to a spokesman, she suffered a fracture in her back, several broken ribs and she will have major surgery to remove portions of her small intestine and colon. Because of the accident, a main artery in her leg also partially collapsed and will require a stint.

Her spokesman said she will require multiple surgeries and will be in the hospital for at least two weeks.  (read more)

This entry was posted in Death Threats, Decepticons, Election 2018, media bias, President Trump. Bookmark the permalink.

922 Responses to Katie Arrington Barely Survives Head-on Collision…

1. LULU says:

The Jericho Motor Home Park where Mrs. White and son Samuel lived in separate trailers is here at 7146 Savannah Highway Ravenel, SC. Sits on immediate NE side of Hwy 71. Several adjacent roads could be used to access Hwy 71 in either direction.

2. InTime says:

Who was the deceased driver of the offense vehicle? Teenager on cell phone? A drunk? An illegal alien? Was this a deliberate wreck on Arrington? Why say this comment?

Accidents happen; this isn’t one of them.

3. L. E. Joiner says:

“Accidents happen; this isn’t one of them.” The link to “this isn’t one of them” is just to an aerial view of the intersection. SD provides no evidence that this was anything but an unfortunate accident, perhaps caused by one driver’s inattention or error.

Are we to conclude that SD has evidence of some kind of conspiracy? Without concrete evidence, this is just irresponsible. /LEJ

4. Vince says:

Katie Arrington – car accident
    Rep. Steve Scalise – Shot by Bernie supporter
    Senator Paul Ryan – Attacked by neighbor and nearly killed.
    House Republicans – nearly killed in masse when in a train derailment.

Any democrats attacked since the election?

5. jessetmims says:

I’ve been following this site and sharing content from here for some time now; although, I’ve only recently started taking the time to post comments. My current opinion of Sundance and The Conservative Treehouse is that this is by far the number one site for factual information relating to the most important issues America and We The People are facing today.

Most days, I come here several times to make sure I don’t miss anything; and, I share to my Facebook page close to 100% of what Sundance publishes. He is truly the best and most consistent provider of reliable information to be found anywhere on the Internet or any other place.

That, however, was not my first impression of Sundance, his site, or many of the people posting here. The first time I came here, I did so via clicking a link someone had posted on Facebook. I’ve long forgotten the title or the subject of that article.

All I remember is that after reading the article and most of the comments, I thought I had come across the biggest nest of conspiracy theorists on the Internet. I left with the intention of never coming back, ever again. I even warned one of my most respected Facebook friends to stay away.

I would still be avoiding the site were it not that friend’s reply that Sundance was one of the most astute publishers of information on the Internet. I took that friend’s advice to give the place another look. I did so, and found my friend to be 100% correct; and, I’ve been a constant regular ever since.

I’ve said all that to say this… Reading “Accidents happen; this isn’t one of them” without one iota of supportive evidence (even more than 24 hours later); and, the comments on this thread agreeing with that statement remind me of my first extremely bad (and wrong, as it turned out) impression of Sundance and The Conservative Treehouse.

Don’t get me wrong, I’ve learned that threads such as this one almost never occur here; and, I’ve learned that the vast treasure trove of excellent information to be found here makes it mandatory to keep coming back for my daily fix.

In other words, I’ve learned my lesson and have no intentions of letting this one article keep me away; but, I can’t help but wonder how many people might see this thread on their first visit and make the same error I did the first time I came here.

6. lorendean01 says:

you forgot
    Georgia Rep Cassville Congressman Barry Loudermilk – shot at on Bue Ridge Pkwy

please add to list
    Katie Arrington – car accident
    Rep. Steve Scalise – Shot by Bernie supporter
    Senator Paul Ryan – Attacked by neighbor and nearly killed.
    House Republicans – nearly killed in masse when in a train derailment

The Bundy Family, Lavoy Finicum, Marcus Mumford, Lidya Radin, Dean Loren all attacked by FBI federal private contractors working for Inter-Con Security (George Bush 1975)

• Sue says:

We could list hundreds of names actually. So many murders, “suicides” of late it is hard to keep up.

• Sue says:

When so many murders and “suicides,” have clear connections to political activity then it becomes mathematically impossible for it to be a coincidence. Statistically speaking, Last Refuge was absolutely correct in questioning if this was an accident.

7. para59r says:

After reading many comments offers this theory with the Kiss principle in mind.

Because of the spontaneity of the event and the fact someone mentioned that 67 yr old Ms White was a porch sitter it is more likely that she was enticed from the porch to her car and then the road. Likely incapacitated after that at which time she and her car are left in the road with lights out. Ms Aryinton’s vehicle then proceeds toward Ms White’s car unaware that it is there and likely being flanked/distracted by a chase car she can not pull away at the last second. Case solved?

• para59r says:

Adds this… Ms White’s car and she likely sat on the side of the road, in the proper direction of travel for the road. Next when instructed by the chase car her vehicle u-turns onto the road, then parks in road with lights out. She is incapacitated at that time, at which the other person in the car gets out and walks away from the accident before it happens and then climbs into the chase car and leaves the scene of the accident.

• LULU says:

She was a porch sitter at her mobile home in a mobile home park in the SC boonies.

Sorry, there are just too many dots, and the bizarro assassination theories are not coming together. I’ll wait to see what Sundance has to say. So far we have from him just two cryptic lines and a photo of an obscure highway. area.

Had it been someone following her, maybe. But to pull someone out of a mobile home park late at night and put them on the road in a doctored car, intent on making a hit on another car that was supposed to come by from a far destination at ?.

Those who have not looked at the satellite map that shows her mobile home park, its aerial view, its relationship to the highway, the rather confused-looking highway access roads and crossovers in the immediate area of the mobile home park, really need to do so.

She could very well have decided she needed another pint to get her through the night and decided to head for the liquor store.

• para59r says:

If that was her normal way of getting another pint she should of been gone a long time ago.

• LULU says:

I was just tossing another theory in the pot. Perhaps she decided she should have been gone a long time ago and decided “tonight’s the night”. So many possible explanations for her being on that highway so near her home. Too many possible explanations.

Have you looked at that map, the one that shows her mobile home park and the access roads to and crossovers on the Savannah Highway.

• Sue says:

Not only that but if she lived near the site of the crash she had to know which was the right way and the wrong way.

8. Jack Waldenville says:

Her accident was no accident. It was a left wing assassination plot. Far left democrats continue to push violence against anyone with different views.

9. Laurie Churchill says:

I have worked on a dozen cases like this. Get over yourselves. Can be many s scenarios other than a kamikaze drive by an elderly person. My first guess? Stoke/hear attack.. It’s called sudden illness.

• LULU says:

LIKE. This thread is doing what I’d hoped would never happen. CTH as off the rails conspiracy theorists. Just when Sundance’s incredible investigations with sources and real facts are doing so much good. This useless exercise manages to torpedo that credibility with just one thread.

• Sue says:

• Jesse T Mims says:

@ Sue… Re “Considering the number of people who have a huge stake in her NOT winning the election, I would say the odds that it was not a coincidence were increased exponentially.”

People like Devin Nunes pose a much greater danger to members of the Deep State than Arrington. Why would someone go after her when, according to some here, hackers, etc., have the ability to take out anyone they wish?

10. lorendean01 says:

NO ONE ASKED THE ONE HARD QUESTION

HOW LONG SHE HAD BEEN LIVING IN THE LOCATION

FAMILIARITY WITH ROADS – KEY

• LULU says:

Look at the map of her location re Savannah Highway and number of access roads and crossovers. And add possible intoxication by alcohol or drugs (street or Rx) or all of the above. Senility (not out of question at 69.) All possible. Lots of possibles.

We’ll see. Her autopsy will eventually reveal her condition – drugs and/or alcohol. Brain damage. At the moment we know nothing about this woman. Sundance hasn’t anything new either.

11. jakeandcrew says:

According to this report, Helen White turned right onto the northbound lanes of Highway 17, hitting a car in the median strip (which was turning left off of Hwy 17) in the process. Without stopping, she then traveled two miles on Hwy 17, going north in the southbound lanes, before hitting the car Katie Arrington was in, head-on.

How in the world did she travel two miles going the wrong way on a two lane highway without hitting anyone else?

• Jesse T Mims says:

@ Jake… At exactly 60 MPH, 2 miles = 2 minutes; so, it’s reasonable to believe it took White somewhere between one and a half minutes two and a half minutes to travel from the location of the first crash to the second one. Even on a fairly busy highway, it’s not that unusual to not meet another vehicle for that length of time.

Too, Hwy 17 is a four lane hwy with two lanes traveling in each direction with a grass median; so, even if White did meet another car before hitting the Arrington vehicle, she and the other car could have easily been traveling in different lanes. OR, one or the other may have swerved to miss the other.