FISA Abuse: It is the Risk, the Reality, and the Reason…

The prior use of FBI and NSA networks for metadata exploitation and political surveillance is what underlines all of the current activity taking place within the current political battle.  Peel all of the layers of investigative schemes, intelligence deception, false and distracting media narratives -including Mueller- and what lies beneath it all is the weaponized use of database-collected material for political surveillance and exploitation.

It really is that simple.

Seriously.  Every motive and every action and reaction is directly connected to the need to hide what was taking place in 2015 and 2016 between officials within the DOJ, FBI and U.S. intelligence community, and outside government “contractors” (Fusion GPS, Crowdstrike etc.) who were political operatives.   Everything boils down to the common denominator of the abuse of the intelligence apparatus for political power.

There are a few intrepid researchers who have a solid understanding of the scheme, and more importantly all of the activity that has taken place in the FBI and DOJ-NSD effort to hide that scheme.  Over at Marketswork: Jeff has a terrific timeline where he takes the latest Mueller Russian indictment claims, and overlays the FISA matrix.  GO READ IT.

When you look at the timeline picture, and overlay the unlawful and illegal FISA-702(16)(17) users the picture is so clear it becomes silly to argue.  The DOJ indicting 12 Russians based on forensic computer data evidence provided to the connected Mueller team by FBI contractor Crowdstrike takes on new levels of ass-covering.  The motives are clear as day.

Crowdstrike was/is an FBI contractor.  Crowdstrike, along with Fusion GPS, likely participated in the exploitation of the FISA database that NSA Director Mike Rogers shut down.  Crowdstrike, operators and agents within the organization, could have even accessed the FBI/NSA database from servers connected to the DCCC, DNC and/or Clinton campaign.  Looking at the timeline it certainly needs to be explored…. but who would do the investigation?

Consider this February 2017 article against the probability of Crowdstrike, as a 2015/2016 FBI contractor, having entry access to the FISA database:

WASHINGTON — The FBI did not examine the servers of the Democratic National Committee before issuing a report attributing the sweeping cyberintrusion to Russia-backed hackers, BuzzFeed News has learned.

Six months after the FBI first said it was investigating the hack of the Democratic National Committee’s computer network, the bureau has still not requested access to the hacked servers, a DNC spokesman said. No US government entity has run an independent forensic analysis on the system, one US intelligence official told BuzzFeed News.

“The DNC had several meetings with representatives of the FBI’s Cyber Division and its Washington (DC) Field Office, the Department of Justice’s National Security Division, and U.S. Attorney’s Offices, and it responded to a variety of requests for cooperation, but the FBI never requested access to the DNC’s computer servers,” Eric Walker, the DNC’s deputy communications director, told BuzzFeed News in an email.

The FBI has instead relied on computer forensics from a third-party tech security company, CrowdStrike, which first determined in May of last year that the DNC’s servers had been infiltrated by Russia-linked hackers, the U.S. intelligence official told BuzzFeed News.

“CrowdStrike is pretty good. There’s no reason to believe that anything that they have concluded is not accurate,” the intelligence official said, adding they were confident Russia was behind the widespread hacks.

The FBI declined to comment.  (read more)

And the DOJ (Rosenstein/Mueller) is asserting an indictment based on forensic analysis from the same entities who were FBI contractors during “spygate”.?  C’mon, ridiculous.

The motives here are beyond obvious:

NSA examined all queries using identifiers for “U.S. persons targeted using the [Redacted] tool in [Redacted] from November 1, 2015 to May 1, 2016.

“NSA estimates that approximately eighty-five percent of those queries, representing [Redacted] queries conducted by approximately [Redacted] targeted offices, were not compliant with the applicable minimization procedures.”

A non-compliance rate of 85% raises substantial questions about the propriety of using [Redacted] to query FISA data. While the government reports that it is unable to provide a reliable estimate of the number of non-compliant queries since 2012, there is no apparent reason to believe the November 2015-April 2016 period coincided with an unusually high error rate.   (Page 82)

(Page 85)

Via Marketswork:

Crowdstrike:

• Dimitry Alperovich – Co-Founder and CTO. Crowdstrike “investigated” the hacking of the DNC’s servers. The FBI was refused access to independently examine the DNC servers. Former NSA experts later claim it wasn’t a hack, but a leak by someone with access to the DNC’s system. Alperovich is a Non-Resident Senior Fellow at the Atlantic Council. Former McAfee Executive.
  • George Kurtz – Co-Founder and Chief Executive Officer. Former McAfee Executive.
  • Steven Chabinsky – Former General Counsel and Chief Risk Officer (9/12-4/16). Appointed by Obama to the Commission on Enhancing National Cybersecurity on April 18, 2016 – two months before Crowdstrike report. Former Deputy Assistant Director of the FBI’s Cyber Division and FBI’s top cyber lawyer during Mueller’s tenure as FBI Director. Now a Partner at White & Case – a D.C. law firm.
  • Shawn HenryCSO and President of Crowdstrike Services since April 2012. Previously the FBI’s Executive Assistant Director of the Criminal, Cyber, Response, and Services Branch – appointed by FBI Director Mueller.
  • Robert Johnston – Principal Consultant & Incident Response Expert. Lead investigator on the DNC server investigation. Previously, Marine Corps captain in U.S. Cyber Command. Team Lead of 81 National Cyber Protection Team. Left Crowdstrike in August 2016 and co-founded cybersecurity firm Adlumin. The FBI has never spoken with Johnston.
  • Google invested $100 million in Crowdstrike in July 2015.

The timing between Admiral Rogers’ discovery of outside contractors and the sudden problems with the DNC Servers appears far too coincidental.

More on the FISA Abuse Story HERE

This entry was posted in Big Government, Big Stupid Government, CIA, Clinton(s), Conspiracy ?, Decepticons, Deep State, Dem Hypocrisy, Dept Of Justice, Desperately Seeking Hillary, Donald Trump, Donald Trump Transition, Election 2018, FBI, IG Report Clinton Investigation, IG Report FISA Abuse, IG Report McCabe, media bias, Notorious Liars, NSA, President Trump, Spygate, TowerGate, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

417 Responses to FISA Abuse: It is the Risk, the Reality, and the Reason…

1. Patrick S says:

What I’d love to see is US Atty. Huber being seen at the White House…liberal heads would vent like a volcano…and when asked about it, PDT can just say “oh we just talked about, you know, golf, grandkids…”

2. CountryDoc says:

Thanks Sundance. Thanks Patriots. I still have hope: Original hope in the words and spirit of the Declaration and Constitution. Hope that there are Patriots left fighting this takeover. And hope that the truth can be known and that we can get a critical mass of the voters “woke”

Does anyone see any danger in me posting Sundance articles to Facebook. I’m not worried about my identity, heart, and loyalty beginning to be exposed to the world.

• nimrodman says:

“Does anyone see any danger in me posting Sundance articles to Facebook”

Yeah, I do

I don’t make liberals aware of Treehouse
      I don’t direct their attention to it

I don’t want liberals to know what we know

I don’t put stuff in open forums where they might see it, even if I would intend to post it there for the benefit of conservatives. I might post a Breitbart article if I want to troll them. But no Treehouse.

Send links and excerpts of Treehouse articles to your conservative friends via email instead.

The only people I share Treehouse content with are known conservatives
      Fellow travelers
      Mainly family

Maybe maybe maybe a few middle-roaders who I’m fairly confident might be swayed
      Like #walkaway type people

But that’s a very, very small and select few. And I state that more as a hypothetical, I can’t think of cases where I’ve done that.

Don’t trick yourself into thinking that Leftys will be swayed by reason or the exemplary content of Treehouse

They won’t

Don’t trick yourself into thinking there’s benefit in free and open conversation

There isn’t

Lefty’s might SAY that they’d like open discussion, to hear other views
      Yeah … for about 10 minutes
      Then they’re back to their CNN / MSNBC / Rachel Maddow-informed viewpoints

It’s a bridge too far
      The media they consume makes them uneducable and incommunicable

I’ve stopped trying to sway or convince Leftys of anything.
      You both get muddy and the liberal enjoys it.

Be polite, be personable, be kind
      But don’t think you’ll sway minds

We know what we know
      They don’t have the background or read the right media to understand what we know
      Don’t bother trying

They’ve revealed themselves lately with the across-the-board vitriol.

It’s not only the Antifers, it’s the entire left, even the ones more toward center.

They’d have us in camps if they could.
      If they get back in power it’s curtains.

Look where we were headed, the progress they’ve made the past 50 years

If not for PresTrump, our nation was done
      Toast
      Ash-heap of history, I’m talking

Look how they continue their attempted coup, they’re full-bore for impeachment

Sorry to say it, but Breitbart was right.
      #WAR

• nimrodman says:

… oh, and here’s a partial workaround, as an afterthought.

Many of Sundance’s posts refer to other articles.

Yes, Sundance creates an enormous amount of original content and analysis, but there’s often a germ of an outside source for the topic of a given post.

And Sundance is conscientious about citing them, as an honorable journalist / analyst should.

Look for hot links in the opening couple sentences or a “Read More” at the end of the post.

So if you want to make a point, cite the outboard sources, the outboard articles. Place those links in public forums like facebook.

I often do this with Breitbart stories because all liberals have the same reaction if I were to post a Breitbart link, they roll their eyes and whine “Oh, you simply CAN’T trust anything from Breitbart”!!!

(This proves my view that they don’t want to understand, they don’t want discussion, they won’t address the technical aspects of the story. No … they wan to disregard the story by denigrating the character of the source, in this case Breitbart. If you can’t contest the facts, smear the messenger.)

So I look in the Breitbart article for hot links, and usually there’ll be a link out to a local newspaper or TV outlet where whatever outrage occurred was covered by local news.

Cite that.

For Treehouse, same same.

• nimrodman says:

Oh, and to be clear, it’s not that I’d expect anyone to follow these guidelines.
          YMMV

They’re my guidelines and how I proceed based on my views and beliefs.

I’ll note that Sundance spreads links to his articles on twitter and creates entire threads with graphics there. So he’s certainly broadcasting far and wide.

But I’ll leave that to him.

My personal philosophy vis a vis liberals is”

“First rule about Treehouse is you don’t talk about Treehouse”
          “Second rule about Treehouse …”

It’s just the way I roll, and I felt like a rant tonite, so there ya go.

But it IS war.

They’ve had more than enough chances to be reasonable.
          Instead, they escalate.

• LULU says:

A family member, hardcore Liberal of many years’ standing, was “converted” in 2016 thanks to Sundance’s exposure of what was going on during the primary. The coronation of Jeb Bush. So I could not disagree with you more.

• Mellie says:

Eloquent. Truth.

• wolfrom1 says:

So nimrod, you can choose who to share with and others can’t?

• singular says:

I don’t think Nir Nimrodman said that, Wolfrom. He just said they are His rules, not yours. Regarding sharing Treehouse, who thinks there aren’t already liberal lurkers here? Give me a break. I’v mentioned Treehouse on talk shows as a cl call-in, though I was mainly trying to inform Trumpian conservatives so they could be better informed. I did have a debate in my own mind abou t the wisdom of doing this.

• LULU says:

I agree. His rules. But laid out at length and in no uncertain terms. A warning of sorts.

I spread CTH far and wide. Too many of ours or those who are uninformed or underinformed and confused need the information put forth here. I don’t see Top Secret stamped at the top of CTH. On the contrary, many other sites and writers pick up Sundance’s work and include it (with attribution) in their articles. Why should we be timid about dispersing the work that he does, the dots he connects, the analysis he does, the conclusions he reaches? Sorry, it makes no sense to me…

• wolfrom1 says:

Thanks for the response. I love this site, I have found no other where the people are consistently intelligent in their comments. I replied to the first comment made by nimrod. H e went on to explain his opinion very well. My reply was placed at the end of his comments. My bad, I should have read all of his comments before I replied.
            My opinion on this is if we don’t inform the liberals of the facts (which they may not get from msm) we are headed for a bloody war.
            I am surprised that good intelligent people Are so uninformed.
            We need to slowly expose them to the facts.

• farrier105 says:

Sundance is on twitter and links to this place there.

3. digleigh says:

Maybe one should read a glowing story on Alperovitch by Vanity Fair about the “attribution” method used, his pretending to be a Russian gangster online, and his wife being a computer hacker!!Interesting…..Atlantic Council also = Alexandra Chalupa, (GP article) where she went with Brett Kimberlin (speedway bomber) to receive dirt on Trump’s SOS, etc…

• mikgen says:

Here is another good article (IMHO) with a uesful timeline, that lists the political events and the newspaper revelations during sping early summer 2016.

Julian Assange, CrowdStrike, and the Russian Hack That Wasn’t

The article is by Michael Thau and relies on research by “Adam Carter” (quoted). Discusses the weird behaviour of Guccifer 2.0 who either is a very inpet Russian spy or something completely different.

• Hmmm... says:

One of the more bizarre but forgotten details is Guccifer 2.0’s weird online relationship with a former Playboy model. Seems a remarkably strange thing to do for a Russian GRU agent on a mission.

• nbkilgore says:

Re: Guccifer 2.0
          My recollection was that G2.0 was hatched not long after one of the alphabet soup company intel interviewed the Primary Guccifer where the agent commented the possibility of using the orginal Guccifer method to give the appearance the hack came from another state actor instead of the actual source actor and Guccifer responded yes they could. Perhaps someone could explain this better than I did and the links. I just can remember the link, but the supporting info is stacked in one of my print outs around here. Guccifer 2.0 is none other than the black hat abc intel entity (Brennan camp or Comey camp).

4. Sound An Alarm says:

“Everything boils down to the common denominator of the abuse of the intelligence apparatus for political power.”

You nailed it, right there, Sundance!
    That is why you are seeing the hysteria from the democrats and media, starting at the moment when POTUS was meeting the Queen. Rosenstein rolled it out and the democrats and media started the orchestration.
    hysteria; plural noun: hysterias
    exaggerated or uncontrollable emotion or excitement, especially among a group of people.

They have been building up to this – that the Trump Campaign colluded with Putin to stop Hillary from winning the Presidential election and installing a Russian puppet in the White House.
    This is there grand attempt to take the attention off their traitorous scheme to weaponize the DOJ/FBI and the MSM to impeach POTUS and take back the House and Senate majority in the coming midterms.

5. farrier105 says:

Here George Webb commenting about Mueller Plagiarizing George Webb’s law suit regarding the cyber crimes of jackass Imwan Awan.

We got ’em! We got ’em!

• fractionalexponent says:

Farrier, good find. Also powerful stuff you reported yesterday about George Webb finding that Imran Awan rerouted Bernie Sanders campaign donations to DWS and that Mueller plagiarized George Webb’s lawsuit about DWS/Imran. Zerohedge is picking up on it too. And now Hillary’s gun-running operation. And Imran just got aquitted of his cyber crimes against the House of Reps. Crooks, crimes and coverup as far as the eye can see.

• farrier105 says:

Mueller effed up the timeline of the DNC email transfers to Wikileaks. Assange had all of them before June 12, 2016, coincident with Crowdstrike “ending the hack” on the DNC after sitting on their asses for 36 days watching stuff get stolen. Also happening that same day, ORLANDO PULSE mass shooting perpetrated by son of FBI informant Seddique Mateen. Mueller has the transfer taking place on July 14, 2016. Probably copied and pasted that date from George Webb’s lawsuit.

They are hopelessly incompetent.

View story at Medium.com

• fractionalexponent says:

Farrier, Mary Contrary, Trying to digest what you’re revealing. Compared to you folks, I’m barely competent myself. My “system” is 4×6 hand written notebooks and file boxes. I don’t know how to link or follow. After your posts the last couple days I checked my notes on DWS last summer and found a note to myself to search George Webb. Didn’t get around to it.
          Back then I was doing two-word searches online for corruption/connections and hadn’t yet discovered CTH. Almost every search I did revealed government corruption. Corruption in our government is so widespread it’s mind-boggling. It’s thoroughly evil & criminal everywhere.
          That said, what you’re revealing is profound. If brought to the surface it might bring them all down and reform the Republic.
          A CTH Treeper Cali noted that Strzok is a “sociopathic narcissist”. Looked that up on line. Guess what, it’s not just Strzok, they’re all like that, arrogant, mean, vindictive, Comey, McCabe, Mueller, the lot. FBI/DOJ is a sociopathic narcissistic culture with nearly unlimited power and secrecy to destroy anyone they choose.
          Please continue your Falaise Gap trap. Be watching your comments in future posts.

• farrier105 says:

It would take a level of cooperation with many people to trap these characters and I don’t see it happening. People keep coming up with the facts, like Adam Carter, Steve McIntyre, and individuals with cyber backgrounds all over Twitter. It doesn’t go anywhere.

• Link to his website Spy Ring in Congress