Wolverine Congressman Louie Gohmert (TX-01) had a fiery exchange with FBI Deputy Assistant Director Peter Strzok during today’s joint hearing with the House Judiciary and Oversight and Government Reform Committees.

Mr. Gohmert dispatched all the nonsense, looked weasel Strzok straight in the eyes and called him a lying liar who lies.   Epic in the scale of brutal honesty….  Louie Gohmert was plumb-mad-dog angry; and within his direct assertion of everything everyone knows to be true: did you use that smirk when you lied to your wife”?  Gohmert sent the Democrats into fits of spontaneous combustion.

This entry was posted in Conspiracy ?, Decepticons, Deep State, Dem Hypocrisy, Dept Of Justice, Desperately Seeking Hillary, Donald Trump, Donald Trump Transition, Election 2016, FBI, IG Report Clinton Investigation, IG Report FISA Abuse, IG Report McCabe, Jeff Sessions, Legislation, media bias, Notorious Liars, President Trump, Spygate, Uncategorized, White House Coverup. Bookmark the permalink.

351 Responses to Righteous – Louie Gohmert Tells FBI Agent Peter Strzok He’s a Liar – “Did You Use That Smirk When You Lied To Your Wife”…

1. I’ve got to type this….. I’ve followed Sundance for a long time and I really, really believe the connections he has made about this whole sordid affair. Something is rotten and something has to be investigated and figured out. But, listening to Strzok today, completely besieged by some heavy duty debaters – btw, Louis Gomert is an idiot – I gotta tell you, he’s not the one that has caused this FBI breakdown. He is a good man. Just listen to him. He may have made some personal mistakes and I don’t agree at all with his politics, but if the FBI is made up of men like him we’re gonna be ok.

• Patriot1783 says:

Bless your heart.

• brschultz says:

You’re 100% wrong, Louie is no idiot! Shame on you!

• Cow wow says:

Peers, you are kidding, right? Did you forget the sarc tag?

• porkyspen says:

David K. Peers, you make me sick. If you think Strokes is a “good man”, then I think you are a liar and a traitor, and I wouldn’t pause one second if I passed you by while you were drowning. That said, feel free to say whatever you feel here and anywhere else on the internet. I’m sure your family just beams with pride knowing just how much you hate this country.

• Grassleygirl/Breitbartista says:

I think you made a typo.You replaced Strzok’s name w/ the honorable Louie Gohmert’s.
      Or youse an idiot?

• RAC says:

” but if the FBI is made up of men like him we’re gonna be ok.”

I read that as ” if the FBI is made up of liars like him we’re gonna get away with it”

I pray that you are wrong and you are all brought down.

• sterling4242 says:

“He’s a good man” ??? Seriously, what is wrong with you?
      Strzok sits there very smug and full of himself, tells the world how much integrity he has, and Gomert smacks the weasel right between his eyes. The bastard had an extramarital affair with a coworker, but no one is allowed to talk about it??

• Instructor says:

I don’t know about being a good man he is not a good example to our youth for cheating on his wife which I have not heard anyone here address, but if you are not loyal to your wife , can you be loyal to your country. The Russians could have used that to blackmail him into giving up Infomation. Did that happen.

• ilcon says:

Come from Sparta?

• Judiciary says:

I’ve listened to Louis Ghomert on many occasions, he’s no idiot. Stzrok’s words and manner on the stand do not jive with his words on the texts and what he did at work while he texted them. Bringing up Stzrok’s adultery is fair game. Maybe Stzrok shouldn’t use government time and government issued devices to tell his ho how much he hates, and will stop, a duly elected President.

• Caius Lowell says:

Always great to hear from the DNC — not. Please give my regard to David Brock.

• Lactantius says:

First, brush up on what constitutes narcissism as a personality mental disorder. Once you have done that move on how to pathological liars typically behave. Check out their drive to distract you in order to convince you of their way of framing things. Look at their performance to see if it is rooted in getting you to do what they want you to do, which is to stop believing your own common sense. The pathological liar insists upon and fights to have the last word in every confrontation. They love the attention and they are smooth operators.

Strzok has everything to lose and nothing to gain in playing the game he is playing, but he is a master who has risen through the ranks by doing what he does best. He controls and manipulates. He “successfully” dumped on his marriage, but if you could hear what “caused” that to happen, you would be astounded at how self-righteous he was in doing it.

One other thing: many pathological liars can essentially beat the polygraph. They may wiggle the needle into the doubt zone (out of scope), but their impersonation skills are so developed that their reaction responses are remarkably controlled. Strzok is FBI Man and he is all about truth, justice and the American way. He can take any outrageous slings and arrows in his mission to fight the unbeatable foe, bear the unbearable sorrow and go where the brave dare not go, to right the unrightable wrong, even though scorned and covered with scars, his peaceful and calm in his last ounce of courage to reach the unreachable star, blah, blah, blah.

• Phil aka Felipe says:

Lisa Page, is that you with a new screen name?

• KBR says:

David K Peers, huh…

Ms Page is that you?

• steelbreeze7 says:

The smug bastard deserves a thorough beat down. I can’t believe your take on this exchange Mr. Peers. It’s long past the time to double down! Enough is enough!

• lollabells says:

Respectfully David K. Peers If you have followed Sundance for a long time how can you even think Strzok just made “some personal mistakes”? And that if the FBI is made up of men like him we are going to be ok? I believe everyone has a right to express their opinions so I am not going to come down on you, nor will I call you any names. I honestly want to know your line of thinking.
      You say you have been following Sundance for awhile, on June 14th after the IG report was released the CTH posted this post https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/06/14/ig-report-we-do-not-have-confidence-that-strzoks-decision-was-free-from-bias/ at the bottom Sundance highlights that it wasn’t just Strzok who thought this way but some of the “Rank & File” FBI agents as well. I bring this up because during Strzok’s testimony on Thursday he continually reminded us that he was NUMBER 2. You say if the FBI is made of men like him we are going to be ok? This is Ok with you? This is what you want to see FBI agents/Lawyers calling Trumps supporters “retards, uneducated, poor to middle class, uneducated, lazy POS”? Not wanting to be around them? THAT IS WHAT YOU WANT?
      I have ZERO issues with FBI agents, Police officers, DOJ officials or anyone having their own opinions, I have ZERO issues if they have a different political affiliation than I do. America was founded on the principal of freedom – including the right to vote, think, and say whatever you want. What baffles me that the Democrats along with someone who not only works(ed) in the FBI but was also so high up in the intelligence division of the FBI is they don’t see the issues of using their FBI phones emails & time for sending & doing this things. After all If they had used PERSONAL phones we might never have known they felt this way. But FBI phone I PAY FOR – the tax payer, I also pay their salary, WE THE PEOPLE. I don’t give a damn what they say on their personal time, but while using FBI equipment I DO & so should you & everyone else that pays their salary! This is just one issue I have with all this!
      The IG report was devastating in proving what Comey, McCabe, Strzok, Page, & the rest of their inner circle – including Loretta Lynch & Obama tried to get Hillary Clinton elected & did their best to make her email & Clinton Foundation scandal go away, including Weiner laptop. Strzok sat on the laptop for a MONTH – they NEVER LOOKED AT A SINGLE EMAIL, you want more people like him? I don’t think you follow CTH or Sundance.
      The CTH has done an OUTSTANDING job putting together more pieces & highlighting these destructive crimes that just about broke our country, and if Hillary Clinton had won it would have broke our country. If you TRULY are a reader of CTH, then I CHALLENGE you to go back & read through the last year of posts, it might take you a while. But if you are really a reader you will do it. Otherwise I don’t believe you are, I respect your opinion, I would respect it a lot more if you would have just told the truth. NO ONE here believes that Strzok is a good man, even casual readers but especially those of us that have done our research, read the IG report, read ALL of CTH post & ALL the links Sundance posts. We understand that they were not only saying these things as an opinion, no.. They were actively acting on it. That is why having people like Strzok, Page, Comey, McCabe, Obama, Lynch, Holder ARE DANGEROUS TO OUR CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC! They believe that it is their duty to decide what is right for the America people because “some of us are too dumb” to do it on our own. Believe me I would have been just as mad had this been from a republican administration. As I said I believe in FREEDOM, I believe in our constitution, for a long time I thought the will of the people was outnumbered by the establishment – Until President Trump. The people elected him, not the establishment.
      If you prefer the establishment that’s ok, just be honest about it. Hopefully I will get a response from you, I am honestly curious if you will take me up on the challenge, or at least answer my questions…

2. brschultz says:

Some people like adulterer & traitor Strzok, you can see hell itself seething through his eyes and body language. I swear if a man ever looked demonic… he’s that guy.

Heavenly Father, only You can get true Justice against the wicked and vile perps like Strzok, I ask in the Name of Christ Jesus, that You might get Justice against this wicked man and those who sought this nations downfall through the all the evil they plotted and acted out. Words fail to describe the wicked deeds they’ve committed. Please fight on America’s behalf for Your great Names Sake and the sake of Your people.

1 John 4:10

3. Troublemaker10 says:

Did they ever figure out what foreign powers received access to Hillary’s server?

4. Troublemaker10 says:

5. BurmaShave2 says:

Personally, I am glad the Gohmert (or at least someone) brought this up because I think it is extremely telling about Strzok’s character.

And here is another thing: The Seal of the FBI has an outer band that says “Department of Justice – Federal Bureau of Investigation” and in the center is a shield with a ribbon underneath that says: Fidelity – Bravery – Integrity” F. B. I. Get it?

Clearly Strzok is a shambles of a failure as far as fidelity and integrity are concerned. It is hardly surprising that the FBI has deteriorated so terribly with such thoroughly flawed people as its top leaders.

• WSB says:

Lt. Col. Representative Steve Russell interrogated Strzok this evening just befor 7 PM with the same understanding.

Infidelity. What is fabulous is that if this is a charade, Strzok is done. The FBI handbook declares this as a reason for dismissal or worse, not to mention the others Russell threw at him. The other possibility is that Strzok lied about having an affair.

Rock or a hard place.

6. Anonymous says:

Strzok is a d*ck…

7. whodoneit says:

Strzok’s statement “I have always told the truth” is a dead giveaway. NOBODY has always told the truth – nobody! (except maybe for Jesus and Mother Teresa) I’m surprised this SOB didn’t go up in flames when he said that. It just goes to show how much he’s lying through his teeth. Justice needs to bring him down.

8. Troublemaker10 says:

9. fractionalexponent says:

A Texas bumper sticker:
    “Pray for Peter Strzok, Psalms 109:6”

10. LibertyONE says:

I’ll just add this to what Congressman Gohmert said Strozk is a Contemptuous, Insolent, Surly, Pathological LIAR bordering on being a Sociopath. He ranks up there with the Clintons,Obungo, Commiey, Ratenstein et al.

11. moe ham head says:

they should have put a bag over his head and drag him out of there
    then taken him where he could be waterboarded for some real answers

12. scorpion99man says:

It was sweet to behold.

13. Instructor says:

Dear CTH people , nothing is going to happen to any of these bad players. No matter what you may think or what you want. Here again is why. In 1987 congress gave its authority to compel one to give evidence. Let that sink in. Sessions is not going to prosecute anyone. When congressman Jason Chaffetz went to Sessions and told him all he knew about the bad players or black hats. This is what the congressman later said he was told by Jeff Sessions. ‘ the moment Sessions told me he had NO INTENTION of prosecuting Hillary IT aid , Bryan Pagliano regarding her email scandal, I knew the Battle was lost ‘ Now get over it, all of this dangled carrots to get you to hope or believe some white knight will come ridding in and save your hopes, ain’t going to happen. Sessions will and has stopped any and all prosecutions. Trump can’t fire him because Mitch in the US Senate has told Trump that if he does, they will NOT approve another AG. Now you know why when all of these bad players can be smug and tell congress screw you I’m not telling you s,it. They have protection from the boss , the very boss that you are being told is a silent assassin, a good guy. You have been duped again. Trump is in a box and he has to figure out how to get out. Now you know the rest of the story. Don’t live in a fantasy, make believe world, face the facts , this is a war.

• Instructor says:

P.s. Congress gave its authority to compel one to give evidence and to prosecute if the fail to do so, and gave it to the DOJ. Sessions won’t, so that checkmate.

• Moultrie Flag says:

I believe you are correct. This is drama for the masses. Half waiting for Trump to get locked up, the other half waiting for the bad swamp actors to get locked up.

It’s just for show.