Representative Jim Jordan questions FBI Agent Peter Strzok about the foundational document, the “Steele Dossier”, which underpins the FISA Title-1 search warrant application; and the extent to which Strzok had contacts with media.

Representative Trey Gowdy confronts the spin by agent Strzok that he is not “biased”.

This entry was posted in Big Government, Conspiracy ?, Decepticons, Deep State, Dem Hypocrisy, Dept Of Justice, Desperately Seeking Hillary, Donald Trump, Donald Trump Transition, Election 2016, FBI, IG Report Clinton Investigation, IG Report FISA Abuse, IG Report McCabe, Jeff Sessions, media bias, Notorious Liars, President Trump, Spygate, Spying, Typical Prog Behavior, Uncategorized, White House Coverup. Bookmark the permalink.

198 Responses to Jim Jordan Questions FBI Agent Peter Strzok About Steele Dossier and Contacts With Media…

1. USTerminator says:

The face of evil Strzok

2. Judge Smails says:

There needs to be some big justice doled out to all these seditious traitors, the hubris of Strozk is pathetic.

• USTerminator says:

I would pay to watch the POS Strzok hang for treason. That pay per view would have enough money to pay for the national debt

• trialbytruth says:

Hubris thank you. I allowed myself to reach hot anger I had no words 👿

• Jederman says:

As fun as it may be to see congressmen poking at him, they won’t be delivering any justice on this or most any other outrage. It’s for the cameras. I’m tired of it. He committed crimes, he should be punished. That’s it. No kabuki, no showmanship, no feel good lines, just straight up termination, forfeit pension, jail. That, and it should be obvious by his demeanor, is ALL that will get his attention. He’s a hater and a true believer in the DS.

• singingsoul says:

The one who stands between justice and injustice is the senate democrats. They do not care what criminal activity FBI does as long it is against republicans.
        Republicans are to nice to collegial with the democrats. By the way who voted for those ignorant unethical men/women…?

3. MM says:

That look on his face (Strzok) says everything we need to know about him……..

• bluesky says:

Strzok’s helped boost #walkaway with today’s testimony. We will know how bad Strzok played in the public’s perception when they start calling him a ‘Russian plant’ in a week.

• Amy2 says:

He went to the Rod Rosenstein school of condescension and majored in Congressional Hearing Outrage 101.

4. ZurichMike says:

Strzok looks plain evil. He needs to be locked away for a long, long time.

5. Ziiggii says:

the Gohmert fireworks were the best!

😂😂😂

🤪🤪🤪

6. margarite1 says:

And that guy has the nerve to complain about Trump’s behavior????? WOW!

7. trialbytruth says:

I am a hater

8. Ziiggii says:

9. jaded9876 says:

Strzok absolutely SEETHES as he answers any Republican answers, and watching him on a few has been a little scary–if he was still with the FBI, I would never want him running a case against me because he will find something to indict me with.

10. roger duroid says:

Another reason for PDJT to give Muller the big finger in any requests to “interview” . Liars and thieves, all of them, out to trap PDJT on some process error. F them and the horse they rode in on.

11. bessie2003 says:

That look on his face – I didn’t want to think it, but if that’s the caliber of people in the top tiers, maybe the FIB does need to be broken down into a different structure, absorbed into other law enforcement ways; something completely new, that man is the face of poison.

• MM says:

That look on his face takes my breathe away.
      Can you imagine being in a room with him and him playing hardball with you?

• Cuppa Covfefe says:

I think the FBI and the CIA need to be completely dismantled, dissolved, and new organizations put in their place. Also, they should return to their organizational roots: FBI for US-internal matters, CIA for foreign matters.

I’m still wondering what spooked Lyin’ Ryan when he was visiting “the orb”…

• yy4u says:

The FBI needs to be dismantled. All open cases transferred to US Marshall service. Close down the FBI. Start from scratch. Everyone in lower levels can reapply, be given a lie detector, checked out by Secret Service from “it to izzard” as my mother used to say. Middle management given even more scrutiny. Upper management retired, fired or retired. The bureau is corrupt and needs to totally dismantled and reassembled.

• FBI should have the task of investigating crime, not intelligence investigations or anything in cohoots with the CIA. Period.

That is what opened the door to this mess.

• Amy2 says:

Well, I don’t see Wray throwing out anything but business as usual.

12. Walter Thomas says:

Subpoena Mueller to explain why he removed Strzok from investigations.

13. Judge Smails says:

The Liberty Tree needs Watering

14. Your Tour Guide says:

Watched the top video with the sound off. I actually
    get more the feel of situations like this that way.

1. Strzok is arrogance personified. Clearly acts
    like others are far beneath him.
    2 . Strzok is also very prissy acting. Has some
    feminine mannerisms. Maybe his haughtiness
    gives it that appearance.

Was kind of creeped out by whatever younger guy
    was sitting two behind him. The guy behind the
    young female, over Strzok’s right shoulder. Has
    weird eyes. Kind of reminds me of the shooter
    in the Denver theater.

15. JX says:

This is Jeff Sessions’ DOJ. Non-stop obstruction.

• Publius2016 says:

No this is Congressional Uniparty Special Counsel DOJ FBI! of all days, the Republican Leadership of both House and Senate chose today! the day President Trump and Melania walk into the belly of the beast.

• I feel like we have been duped by “people” (mainly threaders on Twitter supposedly in the know) into believing there will be justice at some point. I was one who believed initially that Trump /Sessions feud was acting but now I believe Sessions only cares about himself and his beloved forever corrupt Justice Dept. Severely disappointed. I now want Trump to declassify and release everything on these people. I would love for him to fire Mueller but that would only drive Democrat turn out in the midterms. I am so angry- feel rage over all this. I am going to have to stop paying attention at some point because of the anger I feel about this injustice! Democrats never pay a price and it is disgusting.

• I have been following this site since the primaries and only on rare occasion have I posted, maybe 5 posts at since 2015. I say this just to relay the depth of disappointment I feel that leads me to posting today. I have watched this hearing and it is a complete joke. I am sick of hearing the Republicans talk over and over about the text…. There are other things to talk about. Watching this hearing should- I am incredulous that we have such idiots in congress. These people are truly STUPID!!! and disgraceful. The behavior is that of children. I am just so disgusted with it all. Bless President Trump at having to deal with such scum of the earth!

• singular says:

Newsie, yes, I want real old-fashioned justice.

• Stephen says:

Hang in there newsielady – i am over it too. It is like a cat chasing its tail. Our president will win this war. I see him declassifying EVERYTHING when the time is right – after the mid-terms. (This is not wishful thinking)

Don’t stress – be patient (like the Pres). These clowns (including Democratic lawmakers) are going to be exposed – big time. Just chill and wait for the fun to begin. BTW – this will happen no matter who wins the mid-terms.

• Chewbarkah says:

Jimmy Carter’s greatest achievement was his book title, “A Government as Good as Its People.” You are seeing the proof of it, and it’s not pretty.

• Amy2 says:

We feel your pain newsielady. The info we want to get to is the FISA abuse, unmaskings, spies, all of which cannot be answered because of the “ongoing investigation.” Today was fruitless. Take a little satisfaction that although Strzok is not showing it, he is feeling the heat, the hate, and his precious reputation is in the toilet, hopefully circling the drain with his career. Even if he is kept at the bureau, his is a disgraced (what he thought he was) big dog. I feel sorry for his family, mostly because they have a funky name that will forever be linked to “page.”

• Apollo says:

Not to mention certain commenters ’round these parts who will absolutely flay anyone who criticizes Sessions or dares to suggest that, just perhaps, he’s NOT actually actively pursuing The Big Ugly that will bring down the Clinton/Obama/Deep State corruption in one fell swoop just in time for the midterms.

The clock is ticking. We’ll soon see who has been observing the correct reality all along… and who has not.

• mimbler says:

Yes, nothing wrong with the people supporting Sessions, but those that tell those of us that don’t support him to quit posting is telling to me.

That is a tactic of the left to suppress thought that you disagree with.

• I agree, if there are people who want to argue with you about whether you support Sessions or not- well that is a red flag for me. I have loved Sessions but he leaves me no other options but to believe he is not supportive of justice for Trump and us. I now believe he is loyal to the the Justice Dept- (no matter their crimes) I would happily be proven wrong. I had such trust in him and was thrilled he was nominated for AG. He has shocked me and I feel total betrayal.How does Trump deal with it? Our president is an amazing man and we are so blessed to have him.

• I trust Trump implicitly… Unfortunate that so many theories on twitter about the “coming justice” and “big ugly” that it has made supporters complacent and sit back and wait.(including me) It seems to me a huge march of MAGA voters on DC for justice may be needed. A MASSIVE march. There needs to be a visual for Trump and congress to see of us the people demanding justice.

• svenwg says:

I would never tell a person that dislikes AG Sessions to stop posting, but what I would point out to them is that even a simple divorce can take longer than a year to conclude and a complicated one years.

What AG Sessions is faced with is far more complicated than a divorce and if he succeeds at what he is quietly doing it will bring down two former Presidents, a former Secretary of State, two former AGs and who knows how many sitting Senators and Congressmen.

The complexity of the Coup, Sedition and Treason that these people have been involved with is mind blowing and he only gets a single shot at bringing it all down and successfully prosecuted and to do that without any leaks at all is incredible.

All I have to say to those that deride AG Sessions for not arresting every Tom, Dick and Sally they want perp walked is this, just because you do not know what is being done behind the scenes does not mean nothing is being done.

If by the end of President Trump’s terms in Office the entire cabal is not rolled up and prosecuted I will apologise to your superior knowledge and beg your forgiveness, until then I will remain up beat and full of enthusiasm for President Trump and his entire Administration.

• bkrg2 says:

hi newsie – try to take a break from this.
        Focus on all the good that has been accomplished in the first 1.5 years of Team Trump. If that don’t work, find something else positive – weather, hobbies, friends…
        I’ve had to take a couple breaks since election day. This anti-Trump anti-America gets to the best of us.
        All will be well…

16. Ventura Highway says:

Not a good look for the Dems. ICE=bad FBI=good.

Strzocker looks like a deranged defendant.

17. Martin says:

If this “FBI Agent” hated any of us as much, and decided to “stop” whatever he thought any of us may or may not be doing, we’d never be heard from again.

I shouldn’t be, but I’m stunned that we employ people like this man. Call it a necessary evil that the Watchers on the Wall are often such hard cases, but may God help us.

18. Publius2016 says:

Dems are now on record of supporting defending and condoning Targeted Prosecutions! People of Color will be aghast at the sight of Strzok! It is the face of pure and unadulterated evil!!

19. slowcobra says:

I didn’t know people could be such a-holes. I used to believe in our gov’t, but this is pathetic. My WWII dad is spinning in his grave. This is awful and frustrating. When can someone ethical do something to prosecute these people?!!!

20. Ospreyzone says:

Any decent CEO will tell you that what you are seeing here is an organizational culture that has completely putrefied. As with any organization, the only cure is a complete purge and reorganization. Otherwise, abandon it in its entirety.

21. aqua says:

So we all know now what this cold anger feels like. We have been so patient. But it is so much worse, so much more evil than I ever imagined. How on earth did people like Strzok and all the rest of the crooks (Hillary, too) EVER get this bad?

For every FBI agent that IS loyal to our country, follows real rules and law, and has served with pride, I hope we get to meet you some day. Right now, I am deeply afraid the entire agency is corrupt as hell, and that nothing will change until it is completely taken apart, piece by rotten piece.

22. Your Tour Guide says:

Hadn’t thought about it earlier, but Strzok acts like
    the bad guy who comes clean at the end of every
    other Perry Mason episode.

“It was me! I did it! And, I’d do it again!”

Only with all of the anger, and none of the truth.

23. Conundrum says:

I haven’t been able to watch or read all the comments. Has anyone asked PS about his failed polygraph? Did we learn any details?

24. angieunderground says:

Whenever I go to a Walmart I can smell the corrupt government employees.

25. Jere says:

November elections cannot come fast enough. This spectacle is appalling.

26. Sgt Stryker says:

Jeff Sessions is a worthless POS and should be FIRED along with the SEDITIONIST Widdle Roddy Rosenstein.
    PERIOD.

27. Mercenary says:

These pathetic Republicans don’t even understand basic rhetorical battle. The most basic rule is you describe what is occurring when it’s happening. You make a charge. An accusation. Trump does it all the time. It puts them on the defensive.

For example, at this clownshow, Nadler and frothing lunatic traitor Ciccini is threatening to release the transcript. So what they need is rhetorical blowback. You accuse them of wanting to release it to help the perpetrators to coordinate their testimony. You accuse them of interfering with an investigation. You accuse them of aiding and abetting traitors who were directly influencing an election.

Simply making an inflammatory charge like that is a brushback pitch. It puts them on the defensive. Instead, all we get is this mealymouthed, wishy washy Goodlatte gentility, which is pathetic and embarrassing to watch. Democrats get hardened killers to advocate for them; we get weak, simpering “gentlemen”.

• MM says:

I keep hoping someone will latch onto him like a pit bull and turn him every which way but loose……
      They’ve had plenty of openings to do so ………..

• Ausonius says:

50 years ago it was obvious that under Republicans (Nixon at the time) Conservatives were tossed rhetorical bones to keep them happy, while Liberals got their agenda passed.

President Trump needs an army of political Roto-Rooter men and women to drain this swamp. Too many “compromising, cross-the-aisle-with-an-olive-branch, good ol’ pols” who need to be drop-kicked down the steps of the Capitol building.

• mimbler says:

Perhaps our people aren’t desiring to win the battle? I’m getting pretty cynical when we have the presidency, the house, and the senate; and obama’s people are still running the government.

• mimbler says:

BTW, I wasn’t lumping PDJT into the above comment. He’s an island in a sea of corruption.

• Mercenary says:

Trump is dragging the entire country on his back. It’s like Tom Brady leading a bunch of high school players.

• mimbler says:

Good analogy. And he doesn’t appear to be breaking a sweat, although you know it has to be infuriating him that so much of the GOPe is impeding his progress.

• Mercenary says:

I don’t think he gets infuriated.

The thing that always strikes me is that Trump is probably the only person in the entire country that could do this. Win the election, change the course of the country, prosecute the traitors, and do it by himself against literally impossible odds.

The odds of the only person in the country able to take on this Herculean task, winning at the exact last opportunity to do it, make me think it had to be divine providence. I always come back to that. It’s why I don’t worry anymore. There is something special going on. But it sure doesn’t make it any less frustrating. If we lost Trump, we’d lose everything. The Republicans are still weak and spineless and would cave in an instant without him around. Every minute we have him is precious and we need to make the most of them.

28. rmramerica says:

This is going to be the defense of all these characters. They were not biased, they feared for the country and were determined to prevent Russia from affecting the election. Just like, and watch they will mention this, McCain did. These guys, all of them, will say they were not biased, they believed that some of the Trump associates were involved with the Russians. It was their duty to the country to bring this to the forefront. They will not deny, but will say they courageously investigated what they believed was a possible conspiracy. They will throw themselves to the mercy of the court of public opinion and any federal inquiry. They will say – they believed. Instead of pleading the 5th, Strozk is relying on an ongoing investigation to not answer. That could take years. Mueller and friends are riding a great federally financed gravy train of endless fees. Get use to this, they all will say the same thing. Can’t answer, “ongoing investigation”. New way to plead the 5th without looking bad.

• JX says:

They began with a conclusion and went searching for evidence. Two years later and still no evidence.

Rosenstein needs to explain what the criteria are for the conclusion of the investigation.

29. Polish Rifle says:

Dammit, when are We the People going to see some widespread and far-reaching justice to adjudicate 8 years of felonious crimes? At least 100 conspirators starting with kingpin F.M. Davis II should be imprisoned or executed. I am tired of all the predictable, theatrical drama. It’s time for action!

30. JX says:

Strzok, where is the FBI investigation of Chalupa’s admitted meetings with foreigners purporting to have “dirt” on Trump associates?

Clinton campaign adviser Alexandra Chalupa, who was previously an Executive Director of Democrats Abroad, had Sheldon Schorer of Democrats Abroad-Israel send Yoni Ariel (aka Jonathan Schwartz) to Rome to pay $9,000 for bank records purporting that Tillerson paid Trump $1.5B for the SoS position. Schorer then directed Ariel to bring those records to Chalupa in Washington DC. Chalupa met with Ariel and directed him to the DOJ.

A check with JP Morgan Chase and HSBC shows that the records were fakes.

Strzok, where is the FBI investigation of Chalupa’s admitted coordination with foreigners for purposes of “intervening” in the election to prevent Trump from being elected?

Chalupa also worked with the Ukrainian embassy in Washington DC to feed information to reporters “to point them in the right direction”. Ukrainian legislator, Serhiy Leschenko, said that Trump’s candidacy caused “Kiev’s wider political leadership to do something they would never have attempted before: intervene, however indirectly, in a U.S. election.”

31. Bulldog84 says:

Strzok’s facial expressions — that awful smirking — are a problem. He should be unreadable, even if not respectful.

This is not a person deserving of the position he had. He cannot control himself.

• Armchair Quarterback says:

He is part of the larger collective of Comey, Rosenstein, Brennen, Clapper, McCabe ….all are principally guided by their common ideology. Scary that this combination rose to the top. Strzok’s brazenness and in your face attitude indicates this type of culture has been comfortable operating at this higher up level for quite sometime. Without a thorough housecleaning in all of these agencies given today investigative capabilities we are in for a world of hurt.

32. Jennifer Verner says:

Nellie gave the dossier to Bruce Ohr who then passed on to the FBI, but NOT to STRZOK. And now the circle is complete. Downer went to the State Department with garbage from Hillary who passed it along to the FBI. All roads lead to Hillary..

33. thomaspain1961 says:

While at work today, I could only get snippets of what was going on in regards to this hearing. Most of my limited intelligence indicated to me that this hearing was badly presented, the repubs screwing up, no one will ever be indicted, “a dog and pony show.” Now that I am home and have watched videos and read some analysis I now feel this hearing was instead a masterstroke by the white hats. While the yellow stream media and the commie dems bloviate about the republican behavior today, a good chunk of the public who was much unaware about the coup are getting shovel fulls of awareness now. The uninitiated are also getting first impressions about the various characters. strzok and his fellow traitors will now have to be defended by the commie dems when his indictments appear and the democrat feces will be greatly diluted. I feel that a ton of what went on today will appear in republican political ads for the midterms.
    I have three times previously proclaimed “the big ugly” has started and I have been wrong every time. One could think its about to happen now.

34. clipe says:

Not that there is any doubt about but Ratcliffe put the lie to “redacted”.

Only a delusional fool would deny “Trump” is redacted.

35. Fishelsea says:

If potus cant or wont force the release of all documents, then its time for a 2nd special counsel.
    As disgusting as that is.
    And we need to take down all the DOJ lawyers sitting behind these traitors.

36. JX says:

They’re preparing to reconvene.

37. MikeN says:

Text says he could smell the Trump support at a Walmart in SOUTHERN VIRGINIA. To Congress he calls this a reference to rivalry between Fairfax and Loudoun County. That would be NORTHERN Virginia.

38. MSO says:

Today’s testimony by Strzok demonstrated to all of us why Mueller selected him as his lead investigator in the Russia collusion case. Make no mistake, Mueller, Comey Rosenstein, McCabe, Baker, Page, Strzok are the FBI; not just its face but its life, its very soul.

There may be thousands of honest dedicated employees, but they are not the FBI, what we are witnessing on live television is the real FBI, part and parcel of the real DOJ, part and parcel of the real US Government.

39. Do you remember that scene in The Devil’s Advocate where the lady lawyer morphs into a demon then back to a woman? That’s what I think of when I see this foul evil little twerp with his sing-song smart-ass face.

40. Heika says:

Strozok to Jordan at the end… “there is an appropriate time for oversight and its at the end of an investigation, and I would love to answer all your questions…bla bla”. Constantly referring to why he cant answer – THE FBI SAYS I CANT. So there it is. There it is. The FBI. Haul it in, and nuke it. It and the DOJ believe they are above the law. The constitution is stuffed.

41. Mist'ears Mom says:

Strozks answer at the end is absolutely disgusting and if that doesn’t convince anyone of his bias before- that in and by itself should. Its absurd, his take on that stupid spin to justify his outrage about what our Pres “said” is mind boggling. He is truly a hateful little pig.

42. WSB says:

Love Russel!

43. Echo says:

Lying to his wife isn’t a crime.
    If that’s what we have. Goodnight.

44. His lawyer is not happy about Pete spilling the info about Ohr..

45. JX says:

Absolutely detestable. Strzok must be prosecuted.

46. Echo says:

What is actually the point of this Oversight Committee?
    The FBI simply refuses to allow him to say anything of relevance.
    The keep winning.

47. Echo says:

I’m sorry…..I though Strzok easily “won” those encounters.

48. ForGodandCountry says:

Honorable mention…..Trey Gowdy in the last few seconds of his time (@ 12:00 in video above)…

“I don’t give a damn what you appreciate, Mr. Strzok. I don’t appreciate having an FBI agent with an unprecedented level of animus working on two major investigations during 2016.”

49. steve says:

I watched over an hour of the hearing and Strzok didn’t win anything. The guy is dodging. The problem is … not a damn thing will come of this. It will be exactly like the Benghazi, Fast & Furious, Clinton email lines of crap … nada, zip, zero, zilch, nothing. A freaking shame.

• Echo says:

“not a damn thing will come of this”.
      ie. He won.

• ForGodandCountry says:

Wrong.

Even CNN is admitting it looked horrible for Strzok,

QUOTE:

“Thursday on CNN’s “Wolf,” host Wolf Blitzer reacted to House lawmakers questioning of Peter Strzok the FBI agent removed from special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation into Russia’s 2016 election interference.

Blitzer said, “The texts between Peter Strzok and Lisa Page, they are so damning.”

CNN’s political director David Chalian replied, “They are, Wolf, which is why what Gloria is laying out here, yes, that is Strzok’s mission today, is try to walk this line of ‘I have personal political views, it didn’t impact my work at all.’ That may be true, but when he says that those texts, quote, ‘are not indicative of bias,’ that’s just flat wrong on its face. It is indicative of bias. I understand his point is, ‘Well, that bias didn’t infiltrate into my work, into my conduct in the professional capacity,’ but you can understand why when you look at the language of those texts, that it’s very easy to point to a bias that this FBI agent was expressing. It sort of goes to the rule that exists. You should put nothing in text or e-mail that you are not comfortable seeing on the front page of ‘The New York Times’ or on CNN’s banner across the bottom of the screen there. He didn’t follow that rule.”

• Echo says:

Wrong. It can look as horrible as it wants, that doesn’t matter, but while the Trump hating Rosie runs DoJ what happens is no prosecution (other cases can’t be compromised) or a J walking indictment and plea.
          Watch.

50. Waiting Patiently says:

One Day… you want to March on Washington! Ask for it from the President. Ask! That is what needs to be done and let the President declare a day set aside for the People to Come to Washington, and have a day off from work solely for this reason! Let her im declare it the “Tree of Liberty” Day, in which you will not be penalized for making the trek to DC, and every citizen will be given 150 bucks… gas money, we can work out the details later, but in essence this would free our time up! We have to ask for it! It is up to us…and a guarantee you if a million folks show up and surrounded the Capitol that put Gods fear around every one of them they it would be a sea of change! God says you receive not because you ask not! Why would it not be any different here on earth? Asking President Trump for a day cannot hurt anything!!!