A police report has been filed after a sixteen year old was eating at a Whataburger in San Antonio Texas and an unhinged man attacked him at the restaurant because he was wearing a Make America Great Again hat.

Video of the assault went viral along with several media outlets reporting on the incident:

(News4SanAntonio Link)

The victim is 16-year-old Hunter Richard. The man assaulting the teen was identified quickly through social media as 30-year-old Kino Jimenez. According to follow-up reports Jimenez worked as a bartender in the area. He has been fired from his job.

Pictured: 30-year-old Kino Jimenez, the man who assaulted Whataburger teen, Hunter Richard because he was wearing a Make America Great Again (MAGA) hat. Image via social media.

The latest assault comes on the heels of Democrat Congresswoman Maxine Waters asking all social media activists to physically confront officials from the Trump administration.  It does not come as a surprise to see this attack as a short distance from the requested political violence espoused by Representative Waters and the Democrat party.

The assault victim Hunter Richard told news4santonio: “I support my President and if you don’t let’s have a conversation about it instead of ripping my hat off. I just think a conversation about politics is more productive for the entire whole rather than taking my hat and yelling subjective words to me.”  (link)

This entry was posted in 1st Amendment, Death Threats, Dem Hypocrisy, Election 2018, media bias, Police action, Political correctness/cultural marxism, President Trump, propaganda, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

309 Responses to Teenager Assaulted in San Antonio Texas for Wearing MAGA Hat – Unstable Attacker 30-year-Old Kino Jimenez….

1. Red says:

I thought it worked like this, the Kid is the victim of the assault, but the crime was committed against the people of the Texas…..shouldn’t the charges be The people of the State of Texas VS Azzwipe?

2. nerveman says:

Imagine where these kids will be in 20 yrs and contrast it to where this hate filled individual will be in 20 yrs. I’m being nice here.

• This is being propagated by the Democratic Party

I no longer speak to anyone I know who is Democrat, for the reason they are Democrat. In my book I need to protect myself from the possibility of physical hurt. Democrats are either bad, ignorant, or angry people. No ifs, ands, or buts. They are members of the new “Democrat Mob” which is a dangerous organization.

Democrats are not worth knowing for the mere fact they are Democrats. They are to be feared and shunned without further regard.

• Spud says:

The fact that you refrain from speaking to them says volumes more about you than them. Without dialogue, a reasoned discussion is impossible.

• People like you are just a statistic. I am living in 2018 where there is real danger. When someone bashes your head in for wearing a MAGA hat, you might agree! GL!

• Oh; I re-read this!!!! Apparently hen your MAGA hat is ripped off and someone throws a drink in your face, you intend to stick around and discuss it !!! GOOD LUCK WITH THAT!

• Ringo Phonebone says:

“Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views.”

― William F. Buckley Jr.

It has metastasized into violence, but it is not new by any means.

• zorrorides says:

Less tha one-fourth of Democrats can carry a reasoned discussion. Those are the working apolitical Americans calling themselves Democrat out of familial habit. The politically savvy three-fourths cannot dialogue because their willful blindness has disabled their logical abilities. Keep yalking to them, Spud, and you’ll learn: democrats are dangerous.

• Ralph DeVane says:

and because their party has become so unhinged, that “one-fourth” is likely to either stay home on election day, or switch parties. Despite the media and the left’s misrepresentations of Trump’s actions, the Latino approval ratings of Trump have gone up over 10%. If that 10% either stays home or votes Republican, it spells disaster in November. Just look at CA and what is happening there. Dems were thought to have a death grip on the state, but Cox is becoming a significant threat as a candidate for governor.

• Fannie says:

I am not invited to family gatherings and am verbally abused by liberals in my family. There is no dialogue allowed in their world.

• Got it.

My Democrat liberal neighbor is allergic to her own oleanders that she is trying to kill by putting mulch over them to smother them. Since the oleanders continue to sprout even though my neighbor is trying to smother and kill them, I offered to trim back the oleanders because I am not allergic to them.

She started arguing with me stating I had to be allergic to them and that I didn’t know what I was talking about…(like I must be a complete idiot) Being a liberal, and somewhat arrogant (not even that much) but she’s intelligent “bookwise”. I was all like “geez” (to myself) …do I really want to discuss whether or not I am allergic to her damn oleanders when I ‘m trying to help her because she’s allergic to them?

sigh……

• Ralph DeVane says:

Just a suggestion, stick with policies without associating any name to them. It’s interesting how people get into a “cult of personality” with politicians, but when you bring up issues and ask questions, sometimes you can reach all but the most dogmatic. In any case, it will certainly tell you where they really are.

• Fannie says:

Thank you, Ralph, but it doesn’t matter what the issue is, they will call you a liar and conspiracy theorist.

• eagle931 says:

What dialogue? Start a discussion with most Democrats, say “President Trump” and all hell breaks loose, that dialogue? As for me, I do not seek a dialogue with Democrats unless they start it. I’ve had a few of those, but only because they assume in their deluded minds that I, like “everyone else in the country” hates Pres. Trump. When I challenge them two things happen: either they slink away when they realize I will not allow them to get away with making unchallenged accusations, or the “dialogue” goes downhill in a hurry.

• Robert Powell says:

As an old analyst, the operative word is reasoned, as in Antifa, uh, no.

• Texanfree says:

There is no dialogue of reasoned discussion with them. They are so hate filled and ignorant, they will not or cannot reason. I think cedarbrookblogger is wise not to throw pearls before swine.

• whodoneit says:

You people beg to be dismissed as single minded atrocities. You have absolutely no conception whatsoever of thoughts that might differ from your own. Anything other than your own warped so- called thinking progress is simply unacceptable to you. And that’s exactly why you and all those like you will miserably fail!

• signreader says:

In my experience you can talk to democrats but not discuss the political issues, that includes family and old friends!
          BTW think, did the Marxists have a dialogue before they took over say Russia or China? It is their way or highway!
          America was on that highway till Trump put his off-ramp sign up before the highway ended in a ditch! He did bc he understood the game as a Gemini like Adam Smith!

• sat0422 says:

Spud, have you ever tried to have “reasoned discussion” with a rabid Democrat….didn’t think so. You are either niave or not much of a conservative patriot.

• Ralph DeVane says:

Seriously? At the risk of being trite “that ship has sailed”. Reasonable democrats went the way of the dinosaur.

• slowcobra says:

Agree! I have ended a decades long friendship over politics.

• nuthinmuffin says:

i never talk politics at work, yet democrats are always testing by making comments about “russian meddling”. i never take the bait.

• jakee308 says:

This will happen where they believe they can get away with it. That will be in urban areas known to either not care or be Democrats supporters. But those might be getting thinner.

Consider your situation in these areas and keep alert. Do not assume the benevolence of anyone. Anyone approaching you that you don’t know is probably not a friend and has no good in mind.

This will happen to those who are smaller/younger/older weaker in some way. And that tells you all you need to know about how Democrats feel about themselves.

They say it’s the Trump supporters who feel afraid, who feel our culture slipping away.

That’s not true, it’s just the opposite now that we are reacting to it’s theft.

They know they don’t deserve it and that they’re stealing what doesn’t belong to them that they haven’t earned.

• nuthinmuffin says:

notice it’s always a group against one or two, an adult against a child. adults in red states are possibly armed; not too any attempts, especially when you might wind up shot

• fleporeblog says:

This kid represents our future! This young man is part of Generation Z! Generation Z loves our President and everything he stands for. They are considered the most conservative Generation since the WWII generation. Generation Z will assure that TRUMPISM reigns for the next 50+ years. God Bless Generation Z!

• fleporeblog says:

• sat0422 says:

Blame Maxine and sue the heck out of her and her party. This rebel rousing caused by Maxine’s calls for action. She is guilty of sedition and she is guilty of any crime that involves politics and any anti-political actions taken on her behalf. Blame Maxine!

3. treehouseron says:

Typical pussy behavior. They pick on those smaller than them… and even then, walk away like they’re a bad guy when if he stuck around another minute or two, a real man might have shown up and destroyed him.

Men do not attack children. This guy is not a ‘man’…. he’s a ‘male’. If I were there, I would have ridiculed him all the way to his car, he would have got in, locked his door, and sped away while I called the police.

Source: I’ve ran into pussies like this many many times. No need to get violent with them. Just stare them down and they run.

4. InAz says:

Yesterday I went to a commie liberal site. They are advocating for more violence against President Trump and his administration, against anyone remotely supporting the conservative right. They honestly believe violence is the answer, they are Bolsheviks. Out of about fifty different commenters only one said violence was not the answer, and that person was verbally attacked for trying to instill some sanity.

• Deplorable_Vespucciland says:

“Yesterday I went to a commie liberal site.” `Az

Reading the drivel at ABC NEWS is bad for your mental health. 🙂

They will keep on pushing for violence against Trump Nation
      until they get a blowback that they aren’t expecting nor prepared for.

M A G A

• Blue Ridge Mts Va says:

Then it will be just like Mad Max, I know they are not ready for that.

• CountryclassVulgarian says:

To a great extent I agree with Scott Adams’ view that the people with the superior skill and firing power – Trump supporters – are not interested in the war maxine waters, hildebeest and the left are hell bent on instigating. However, I do believe there will come a point where someone or several someones respond.

#RedWaveRising

• Sugarhillhardrock says:

There will come a tipping point. For instance, should you Bolshevik your way into my neighborhood, you will suddenly find yourself outnumbered and badly outgunned.
        The rule in my state is that when you threaten me, or someone in my presence with great bodily harm or death, I have the right to protect my self, or proximit human, with deadly force.
        I am not a ninja.
        I employ other means and know the rules, cold.
        These Marxists are unable to logically reason where the consequences of their actions result in the defensive use of force to their detriment.
        Stupid is as stupid does.
        Ignore this truth at your peril. It is a statement of fact, not a threat in any fashion.

• Really Preposterous says:

In your first paragraph, you mention outnumbered and outgunned. Give that inexperienced individuals almost always fail to recognized the warning signs or accurately evaluate the correlation of forces… and are driven by emotion and ideology, they will probably use force first… which is a shame because when outgunned describes the condition at onset of conflict, outnumbered just describes the aftermath from the surviving surrendered prisoner’s point of view.

• CountryclassVulgarian says:

“At this time, the people most prepared for violence are the ones that want it least. The people most enamored with violence are the least experienced and the most besotted with the idea… except for the few I keep thinking are behind a lot of this Darwin-Award-level stupidity and incivility. I feel they know exactly what’s coming but couldn’t care lewss about the casualties at the barricades. They after all are in the ‘approved’ mansions.”

The wizards in the gated communities who are pulling the strings of the Darwin Awards contestants are in for a rude awakeneing. Eventually the ignorant, emotionally staunted, mentally unstable tools will realize that their masters are relaxing behind the aforementioned barricades while they are out in the fields doing the “work”.

• Sugarhillhardrock says:

Well observed, Really.

• MustangBlues says:

Lesson to Learn:

Put your hands on someone aggressively,

Expect to lose your hands, first,

If you persist like Monty Python’s noble Knight fight,

And lose more limbs, til you only have an aggressive mouth to fight with.

Will not turn out good for the formerly handed aggressor.

• Ralph DeVane says:

Hopefully, an armed conflict will never happen. Democrats would actually have to buy firearms. Think they would be conflicted?

• Steve says:

My father in law is housebound after a stroke. It’s really tough because I want to help him and chat to him when he gets lonely. Problem is that he listens to CNN ALL day and is a classic angry liberal. He seems to think DJT physically eats migrant babies each day for breakfast. It’s hard being a christian sometimes!

• Tall Texan says:

Sounds like you’re doing a great job being a Christian, wanting to help and chat with a housebound F-i-L after a stroke. I am sorry to hear the libtard reporting at CNN is negatively impacting your family dynamics and I applaud you for pressing on nonetheless.

• It’s further along than that. The deep state, the IRS, the DOJ, the FBI, and an abundance of law enforcement individuals at all levels, teachers, and school employees are to be avoided and feared. Their leaders have declared war on conservatives. By nature Democrats are followers and since they are being told by their leaders (eg Maxine Waters) to attack conservatives if you want to live a longer life, dump all Democrat friends and acquaintances before they run you off the road literally or figuratively.

• Steve says:

Avoided, yes. Feared? No! I will not bow down to any of these fascist creeps.

• I will. And in the process when I’m on a walk I’ll carry pepper spray. At home at night I’ll have an AK 47 around to protect me.

I’m not bowing down. I’m aiming at them in the middle of the night if they try to break in.

• ralphie says:

Just for (masochistic) fun, I’ll head to the unhinged forums at The Hill, throw in a few truth bombs and watch The Tolerance of the Hyenas on full display (110% of the time, I’m always the one that gets ‘time-out’/temporarily suspended, responding to repulsive death threats from the assembled Internet Badasses – seems equitable that double standards apply in cyber-anonymity as well).

• Dee says:

So do u think losing the November elections will embolden them even more or will it suck the wind out of their sails? What then?

• They don’t believe JACK. They will just aim for people that they think won’t do anything to them. I say pull out the pepper spray or whatever else you have on you and protect yoursel for abuse.

5. “Progressives” are sick, disgusting, and evil. Re-blogged with link @ our humble site: https://triggerreset.net/
    Been visiting here for years, GOD speed to CTH…Keep up the great work! Great insight, great commenters. Frank

6. treehouseron says:

He says “Support your President?” when the video starts…. so I suppose what happened was he had asked the kid why he’s wearing that hat, the kid said “I’m supporting my President”…. and by that time, the other kid was quick enough to have video recording.

7. keeler says:

Just imagine the outrage if the victim’s last name was Jimenez and the assaulter’s first name was Hunter.

• signfollies says:

There would be hysterical wall-to-wall coverage just like they manufactured over separating families..

• Fannie says:

Remember when the Starbucks loitering injustice video went viral on every msm outlet the very same day, even on the local broadcasts? Don’t see this incident mentioned tonight, and there’s no headlines on their websites.

8. Karen says:

I live in MO and yesterday a business owner had a panic attack because a customer was wearing a MAGA hat! You can’t make this stuff up. I don’t get it. How is this person running a business if she can’t handle a hat? Here’s a copy and paste of “her truth”, which still makes her look like an idiot.

Here is my truth. Do with it what you will. A man and a woman came into the cafe this morning. He sat down and she came to the counter to get some pastries. She was very complimentary of my tarts from a previous visit. I saw the gentleman’s hat and I was taken aback. I hadn’t actually seen someone wear the hat other than on television. I had a reaction of well…fear, nervousness, confusion. I was on my way to a panic attack. I was shaking and instantly sweaty. Why? The reasons are personal and individual and I am no more or less entitled to have my reaction than any other human being. I certainly thought my behavior was noticed and I thought I should be honest and explain myself. What came out was “I am uncomfortable” and the panic was certainly present in my tone. The whole time I am saying this I am feeling surprised and overwhelmed. When I have a panic moment I say to myself breathe and face your fear head on. So I gained some courage and walked over to the man wearing the hat and shook his hand. I introduced myself and asked him politely ” are you a nice person?” I really wanted to talk to him and put a human with my fears. It never got that far unfortunately. For the record, I did not ask them to leave.

Anxiety and panic are a real thing, but this is nonsense!

• Karen says:

Oh and if you are in MO and don’t want to visit here, it’s called Beanik Cafe in Sainte Genevieve.

• jbrickley says:

Oh, I think people should visit Beanik Cafe in Sainte Genevieve. I think a bunch of Trump supporters should show up with concealed MAGA hats. Place orders, enjoy the food and then simultaneously everyone pulls out their MAGA hats and go pay at the same time. Be super polite, complimentary if the food is any good and be sure to tip well like 20% plus. Then rinse and repeat as often as you can with MAGA participants being different people every time. That’s my truth and it’s a good one.

• CountryclassVulgarian says:

The one reason that would make me rethink that action is because I would be giving my money to an establishment as that. I think I would rather find a better of spending my money than supporting the insanity of this “business person”.

#RedWaveRising

• jbrickley says:

But you are forgetting, that this person became so unhinged after one person with a MAGA hat. Imagine if 30 people a day, every day showed up. She would have a brain hemorrhage! She might shut down her business if it keeps up. It’s a way to retaliate peacefully. Perhaps capturing viral video of her flipping out. It’s like Yosemite Sam telling Bugs that he hates him while Bugs gives him a big sloppy kiss and tells Sam that he loves him. What better way to push their buttons? Sure, you can boycott a lunatic fringe Lefty but they are operating in a vacuum a bubble of insulation where they think everyone is in lock step with their inner beliefs. You can shatter their delusion.

• Sugarhillhardrock says:

Love it!!

• Maryaha says:

Jbrickley, I like the way you think! And as each MAGA hat wearer pays at the register, they should each, under their breath but audibly say to this woman, “walk away”. She will think she is either hearing things or losing her marbles…or both. 😇

• WSB says:

Beanik Cafe? Beatnik Cafe?

Wow, is she a mess. “When I have a panic moment…”

When doesn’t she?

• rrick says:

It’s a coffee and pastry shop. Very often do such shops look for cute names to tie into the coffee BEAN. Sometimes the name works, sometimes it doesn’t. But for a local shop with a local clientele it does work.

There is such a shop here called the Bean & Leaf, or something like that. I guess it’s for coffee and tea. So what, I don’t go in there. But if it’s something a person likes and they become a regular customer, hey, that’s great. Woo hoo, capitalism!

But if the owner should have a proclivity to panic attacks you should want to run them out of business? Good God, people. Apparent is you labor under the notion that it was the MAGA hat which triggered this woman’s emotional response.

“…no apparent cause…”

• Enoughisenough says:

This incident speaks more to the businesswoman than the MAGA hat wearer. Who is actually so insecure and mindless that a hat can trigger this heated of a response? I am quite comfortable in my thinking that opposing views, which I may disagree with, would never dissolve me into a quivering mass. For cripes sake, get a grip on reality, and accept that people always have and always will disagree on politics.

• 1IreneFlick3 says:

The poison coursing through their veins will take them out long before we lose patience with them. Watch for the leftist epidemic of stress-related diseases ahead.

• nimrodman says:

Key to this entire exchange is the ”are you a nice person?” question.

It’s the typical liberal worldview slant in which they assert their wholly unwarranted, wholly undeserved, and wholly unearned yet fully overblown inflated sense of self-superiority.

In a nutshell, if you don’t want our Nation to be overrun by infectious at least and criminally murderous at worst Third-World hordes … if you’re tired of being coerced to surrender a third of your paycheck to support idle, non-contributing welfare and food-stamp cheats … if you expect people to work and pay their own way … if you don’t want to be endlessly harangued and prefer to be just left alone …

… you’re “not a nice person”.

That’s the mindset.

• Karen says:

I know! The lady had just complimented her on the food. Then she asks if they are nice people? Also, I’m not sure how she leaves her house. MO is quite conservative. Especially around where this happened. She should probably move up to Webster Groves or Kirkwood.

• rrick says:

Have you ever been tongue-tied? Have you ever been so inundated with thoughts and emotions but knew you had to say something that when you did say something, that it sounded okay but in retrospect it was loppy and unformed? Now, layer that with the anxiety of muddied emotions racing at you. Be not surprised if you should only sputter

• The owner is either ignorant or stupid. As I have mentioned elsewhere, they are bad people by definiition. Just avoid them. They cannot be reasoned with.

• Mellie says:

The business owner is Nutty McNutter.

• It may be nonsense, but it also demonstrates the leftist mental illness written about in the book, Liberalism is a mental disorder.

These people truly are insane……

• rrick says:

Karen, from reading her account which you cut & pasted, I would say this women is prone to panic attacks for reasons wholly separate from MAGA, President Trump, etc. She seemed apologetic, perhaps realizing the juxtaposing of her attack and the man wearing the hat would be misinterpreted. I believe it would be a misunderstanding to say it was that she could not ‘deal’ with an opposing political ideology represented by the MAGA hat. Actually, it seems that this woman was influenced by what she had seen on TV and the onset of her attack was caused by anticipation of what might follow.

She failed to adequately articulate her concerns, according to herself. Wouldn’t that be expected of one who is under the effects of an oncoming attack? Think of how hard she had to fight to keep her composure all the while inundated with an onslaught of emotions.
      Nonetheless she came out fine on the other side, was able to have some semblance of a conversation with the man. She seems a rational person but for the malady.

Panic attacks are real. I was acquainted with a woman who suffered such attacks. It was scary for her and miserable/sad for her family. The worst, I suppose, was not knowing what could set her off. Once, on the phone discussing business, something I said triggered something in her. Her attack grew from the barely perceptible to her gasping for breath within a minute. She hung up to call back later. I have come to find out it is more than not having a cast iron disposition.

• ThingsWeTakeForGranted says:

I blame MSM. That’s what people are being fed. I’m glad she stepped up enough to want to talk. No one needs to harass the woman or business.

9. Enoughisenough says:

This 16-year old possesses more maturity than the 30-year old who robbed him, displayed his bias, and showcased his bigotry. Hunter restores my faith that the next generation will overcome the hatred on the left to keep this great nation on the right path.

10. TwoLaine says:

“Unhinged”? “Unstable”? Sounds like every DIM they show me on the tubes, and a lot of the R’s too.

Oh, and let’s not forget the scared peaceful and criminal illegal aliens living among us, since they have no party or VOTE, as it should be!

11. *Criticize David Hogg on the substance of his opinion*

Dems: “Leave him alone, he’s just a kid! So awful!”

*Steal a teenager’s hat, yell obscenities, and throw a drink in his face*

Dems: “Awesome! Show those they aren’t welcome here!”

12. MontanaMel says:

The only reason he felt he could pick on the kid, is because he looks like a “kid”, ie: below the minimum age to pack a gun in TX… This guy pumps some iron…maybe it was on a prison yard? Too bad there wasn’t a “Ranger Walker” sitting at another table….I’m thinking this twirp needs his face cleaned by a size 11 EE hard leather shoe….or, maybe a section of the floor there?..

As was said…this looks like a “mad maxine” follower… Can someone please get him and his parent into some legal office soonest?… Instructed assault on another should be grounds to drag BOTH of them into a local court…Mad Maxine and this duffas would look great in an orange jumpsuit.. I know that ‘ol sunkn’ eyes disclaimed mad maxine’s statement/call to action – BUT, did the DNC actually go “on the record” as an organization opposed to such actions?…IF NOT…haul the DNC in there with the other two since they both ident with them… The more the merry…. Let’s watch and see how the 4th estate handles this one… film at 11…. Check-6

• Dutchman says:

Over and above assault, you cross a BIG RED LINE when, as a 30y.o., you get physical with a minor. Perps been identified, police are aware, az are prosecutors.

They don’t even need the child or his parents to ‘press charges’ at this point.

13. American Male says:

In case anyone didn’t know the 3rd American Revolution began the night of Nov. 8th 2016, the Democrats declared “war” upon our system of government and everyone who voted for Donald J. Trump so act accordingly, purchase additional efficient semi-auto firearms handguns/rifles/shotguns and magazines, stock up on ammo, a case per firearm at a minimum, get a CCW permit, and prepare to “hold until relieved”, remember “aim small, miss small”.

• Dutchman says:

Actually, I prefer revolvers for close work, bolt action for range, but I get your drift.
      There IS a cure for TDS; injections of lead, repeat until ALL zymptomz are resolved, bearing in mind it may well take multiple hits,…er treatments to be fully effective.

• American Male says:

Yes Rx’s of “copper-jacketed lead” are just what the doctor prescribes.

Civil War-era replica black powder revolvers work great too, in most states you don’t need a permit to purchase and if the attacker survives odds are amputations will be necessary plus swapping cylinders for a full one is easy and they are as loud as hell.

14. Oldskool says:

Bear spray…don’t leave home without it. If cannot find, Raid Wasp and Hornet spray with 20ft range will blind an aggressor. Reason isn’t going to work..that stuff will.

15. 1gr8dane says:

took a real man (sic – NOT) to bully a kid and throw a drink in his face. Funny thing is he represents everything wrong with the liberal anti-American communist/socialist agenda. No discourse, no discussion, just continual attacks. This guy is the epitome of a low-life no balls bully.

Now that this has gone viral – may he NEVER find another job – anywhere on the planet! May he find himself behind bars for his no class actions. He has shown himself and the world just what he is – and definitely what he is not – a man!

• De Oppresso Libre says:

We need to start a website to chronicle forever the “Wall of Shame” these vermin should occupy. Much like the Stolen Valor website…….these jackasses need to be remembered for their dishonor.

• 1gr8dane says:

Well said – very well said – agree completely – but believe with the ongoing attacks by these libtards there would not be enough internet space to hold the list – it would be long but definitely NOT distinguished

• cthulhu says:

One of the biggest differences between us and the disloyal opposition is that we believe in Redemption. We believe, from the bottom of our hearts, that we have been unworthy. We believe that we have found a better path and confessed, atoned, and repented — and that, with Grace, we can be Redeemed.

Even as disgraceful a scumbucket as Kino Ahuitzotl Jimenez should have that avenue open to him.

Until such time, may he wander as Cain, despised and with no land wishing to claim him as its own.

16. I will bet anyone that for every single event we hear about about people wearing MAGA hats, there are HUNDREDS of incidents we don’t hear about because they news is ignoring the enormous out of control problem this has become. I would not be caught wearing a MAGA hat EVER and I support our great prez.

17. IdahoDeplorable says:

I always wonder where everyone else is in these restaurants? Why doesn’t anyone ever come and help the person being harassed?

18. Chuck says:

Here’s something that worked for me. A while back a guy at a business I regularly visit asked me, “What do you think about Trump being impeached?” So I asked him “What’s so bad about Trump?” He didn’t actually have an answer. He was simply latching onto the media frenzy of the moment. I explained to the guy how Trump was trying to improve job opportunities and incomes of working class Americans by restricting the influx of Mexicans and other Central Americans. He understood. Since that time he hasn’t said anything negative to me about President Trump.

19. thedoc00 says:

The local Texas NBC, CBS and ABC affiliates are already broadcasting tonight that the boys, including the victims, that poor Kino Jimenez thought he heard racial comments being made and lost his temper.

• De Oppresso Libre says:

Really? Does the video support that? Does the video show Kee-no (who he hell names their kid after a gambling game?) start his assault by confronting the kids about making “racial comments” about him? Whatever lies it takes, whatever physical assaults it takes, WHATEVER it takes for them to continue their lying narrative. Hey Spud, does this speak volumes about Kee-no, or the innocent kids?

20. GB Bari says:

President Trump ought to invite the teenager and his family to the WH and give him a personal autographed new MAGA hat, while showing a video of the perp being arrested, handcuffed, perp walked, and stuffed into the cage of a police cruiser.

21. Sunshine says:

You don’t see many MAGA supporters with such a beard that reminds me of a Mohamed-style beard growth. He LIVES with his PARENTS… as usual.

22. NOTevenAtadPC4U says:

Ahh yes, if Kino does not have 5 or 6 of his migrant south of the boarder friends to fight 1 person, this coward does the next best thing, picks on a Minor. Seems Kino needs a 30 year old Azz whooping.

23. covfefe999 says:

24. covfefe999 says:

I love this one.

25. Kevin S. says:

When will the Left-Wing media hold Low IQ Mad Maxine Waters to the same standards they hold President Trump for his speech??

Yeah, I know. Never.

No bias there, you Right-Wing Conspiracy Theorist.

26. treehouseron says:

During the election I had several women come in my store with a “I’m with her” t.shirt on. They seemed like nice people so I just kind of chuckled to myself “You’re going to get beat 🙂 ”

Never was there a time when I wanted to attack them for it.

• mimbler says:

And they can have their obama/hillary bumperstickers on their cars without fear of having their cars vandalized.

We can’t have a conservative bumper sticker without a guard on our car. The difference is stark,

In a very real sense, they are successful at suppressing expression of conservative support.

• TwoLaine says:

Actually they are encouraging DIMs to leave the DIM Party in droves. Think of all the AMERICAN’s they have dissed so far. ENTIRE work groups! Border Patrol. ICE. Do you think any of them will EVER vote DIM again?

They have SEEN that AMERICANs have no standing unless we STAND UP to the out of control left left. I predict a BIG RED WAVE is coming. Just like the Tea Party came after it in 2010, 2012, 2014, and 2016.

This will be the year the tired history of the party of the Presidency losing power in Congress the next midterms will be broken. It will be broken because we have a historic President who has accomplished more in a year and a half than any President has in 4 years. They see the possibilities of what could be done with more representation in Congress. They see that the DIMs care about non-citizens more than citizens, even though we pay their salary and they work for us.

Get you water gear and swimsuit ready.

27. markjohnson2303 says:

Ah yes… I read about him in a storybook once, “Kino the Feculant” I believe they called him.

28. pnj01 says:

The Democrat Party is based on hand outs and baby killing. It should be no wonder that they can’t dialogue with more civilized folk.

29. Landslide says:

Arrested and charged with theft from a person—a state felony. 👍🏻

30. f.fernandez says:

Full of hatred, mentally unstable and savage…..THIS is the Democratic party.

Remember this in Novembers to come.