Sunday Talks: Secretary of State Pompeo -vs- Chris Wallace…

Secretary of State Mike Pompeo sits down for an interview with the Deep State toll booth operator Chris Wallace.  Customary cost of admission, five shillings.

Secretary Pompeo briefly discussed the ISIS terror attack in France yesterday and expands upon the upcoming summit with North Korean Chairman Kim Jong-un. Secretary Pompeo appears to have a more thorough understanding on the Trump Doctrine of using economics to achieve national security objectives than former Secretary Rex Tillerson.

The duplicitous toll booth operator won’t raise the barricade until Pompeo discusses the view of former CIA Director John Brennan.   Pompeo exits the narrative and beats Wallace over the head with MAGA common sense: “Brennan’s remarks are silly“, moving on…

This entry was posted in ASEAN, CIA, Communist, Decepticons, Deep State, Dem Hypocrisy, Donald Trump, Economy, Iran, ISIS, Islam, Israel, media bias, N Korea, President Trump, Secretary of State, Secretary Pompeo, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

160 Responses to Sunday Talks: Secretary of State Pompeo -vs- Chris Wallace…

1. Ausonius says:

Honesty and Truth and Courage of the current administration vs. Duplicity and Lies and Pusillanimity of the previous MAObama Administration.

• mopar2016 says:

One would have to be blind not to see that. We end up financing our own demise.
      Western Europe and others should be heavily sanctioned for promoting terrorism.

Brennan needs to watch and learn how a patriot takes care of business.
      Unlike Brennan, Pompeo won’t defect and join the islamic cult.
      I can’t remember a better SOS than Pompeo, he’s the real deal.

• Ausonius says:

“We end up financing our own demise.”

That is precisely the intention of Democrats who HATE America! Recall how Billy Jeff “I Can’t Keep My Barn Door Closed” Clinton gave away American technology to
        China:

” With all this talk of Russians allegedly interfering in U.S. elections, it is worth recalling that it wasn’t too long ago that the previous Democrat in the White House betrayed America by working hand in hand with our Communist enemies in mainland China.

As president, Bill Clinton essentially wiped out any strategic advantage the U.S. had by selling advanced U.S. missile technology to our enemy, the People’s Republic of China.

That “administration’s voluntary release of all the secrets of America’s nuclear tests, combined with the systematic theft of the secrets that were left as a result of its lax security controls, effectively wiped out America’s technological edge,” David Horowitz writes in the recently published, The Black Book of the American Left Volume 7: The Left in Power: Clinton to Obama.

Unlike the administrations that preceded it, the Clinton administration accepted millions of dollars from the military and intelligence services of at least one hostile foreign power. All of this was done in exchange for illegal campaign contributions from a massive totalitarian country determined to eclipse the U.S. as a world superpower.

President Clinton also lifted security controls, allowing thieves to access other vital military technologies, while disarming his own side and opposing needed defenses.

“One of the key technological breaks China received, without having to spy to get it, was the deliverance of supercomputers once banned from export for security reasons,” writes Horowitz.

“Supercomputers underpin the technology of nuclear and missile warfare, and not only for firing and controlling the missiles. A supercomputer can simulate a nuclear test and is thus crucial to the development of nuclear warheads. But, according to a Washington Post editorial: ‘In the first three quarters of 1998 nine times as many [supercomputers] were exported [to China] as during the previous seven years.’”

“This transfer,” he writes, “was authorized three years after the spy thefts were detected. What rationale—besides stupidity, greed, or some other equally indefensible motive—could justify this? What responsible president or administration official, at any relevant level in any government, would allow the massive transfer of national-security assets like these to a dictatorship they knew had stolen their country’s most highly guarded military secrets?”

Back in the 1990s, … longtime Clinton bagman Terry McAuliffe, now governor of Virginia, set records raising money for the Clintons. In that era congressional investigators unearthed an elaborate Communist Chinese money-laundering scheme.”

See:

• Brennan ‘s intention was NEVER to take care of business. His intention was to enable and embolden the Iranians. He was and is an Obama sycophant and an Islamic devotee.

• wolfmoon1776 says:

“Buraq’s Iran deal was designed so the US would finance the Iranian nuke program.
        One would have to be blind not to see that. We end up financing our own demise.”

0KGBama was certainly a very EFFICIENT plot. It had to be, on a Soviet budget.

• Hoosier says:

Pompeo is a boss. An American Badass. I so love when he says we will get our swagger back. Just love it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-WFNbMohTQ

• Firefly says:

Speaking of duplicity- Iran is threatening to name names- all who were involved with bribes if they don’t do something and get PTrump to honor the deal.

Honesty, truth and courage’s is indeed so much better than having something duplicitous backfire like this Iran deal.

• obamaclaus says:

I have seen this on a few other sites, but sourcing is sketchy so far.

Personally, I wish the Iranian would name names from the Europeans to the Americans who received kickbacks/bribes to push this deal through.

• josco scott says:

See Raman Ghavami’s tweet… and I haven’t seen the Left contest this.
          They’re ignoring it. 95% of Left Media usually jump en masse if they can fight an inconvenient truth.

• rashomon says:

This tweet ruin’s the Left’s narrative — the once upon a time they’ve told us every night for years. Oh oh, their Emperors have had no clothes, and The Prince who saves Cinderella from the Wicked Step Family is named Trump.

• You think the Iranian people won’t be waterboarding the Mullahs do surrender ALL info on the nuke deal and every terrorist funding connection they had?

Ponder the Possibilities!

• nbkilgore says:

Oh please do tell Mr. RawHonee of Iran, we just need to cross check it with our list. Hey could you say that once more, but a little louder because it sure is fun watching those greedy corrupt bastards twisting in their pissed stained britches!

• itsarickthing says:

I noticed that. Clear, concise, and with steel in the words spoken. All that winning.

VSGPDJT easily gets my vote in ’20.

• sat0422 says:

Ok, I ask again, what is VSG – I get PDJT but please help with this.

• itsarickthing says:

Very stable genius. Suits him perfect, doncha think?

• sat0422 says:

Well, I wil lsay again. If one is going to make up an acronym, you first spell out what it means and use the acronym in parenthesis. The you are free to use your made up lingo as you please. Otherwise, look it up on the internet and you tell me again….Very Stable Genius. I think not.

• Hoosier says:

VSG, yeah I think so. What kind of man can keep Melania sane at this point given the Stormy crap? Only a VSG. Who can get little rocket man to give up his phallic rockets? Our VSG. Who can kick ISIS ass and kill them dead. Our VSG. There is so much more but VSG he is. We are honoured to be on the same team, unless you are not. If not pull the flush lever.

• Exfiltration of Wealth says:

Sat0422, VSG has been a frequently used descriptor for PDJT ever since Dr.Ronnie gave him his check up and announced the results. It’s been ubiquitous since then. Especially onbthiz site. Welcome to CTH, Conservative TreeHouse, please try to catch up.

• itsarickthing says:

Huh, I didn’ realize I was reporting to the grammar poh-leece.

“Well I will Isay again” you say. What form of superior speak is this?

This is what I found for you on the internet thingy- The only thing I can to tell you is to pound sand, miss.

VERY STABLE GENIUS- I think so!

Btw, don’t be scared to throw up an avatar- we won’t laugh if you’re wearing your pussy hat. We’re all inclusive here.

• cozette says:

Sato422 You sound like you need a Snickers. VSG is a famous acronym among Trump supporters inspired by the tweet where he referred to himself as a Very Stable Genius. Your asked what the acronym meant and got a prompt, cheerful reply so whats with your cranky hectoring response? You sound like a school marm. Have a Snickers. God bless.

• sat0422 says:

OK, I looked up VSG and got 14 definitions. Shame on you for using it as it appears you must be some smug know it all. The definitions I read are neither complimentary or useful in understanding what the heck is going on. Trying to start a new trend is not necessary.

• Tony Bianco says:

Very Stable Genius. And he really is just that.

• sat0422 says:

I do not disagree that he is a Very Stable Genius but VSG does have a history of other meanings that one has to wade through to understand what the heck you are trying to say.

• Henry says:

You must have missed the destroy Trump media mocking Trump about six months ago with the very stable genius monicker. It monopolized the news cycle for about a week. It is pure gold to use that moniker now as a badge of honor. Something like the deplorables moniker. I hope you don’t need me to explain that one to you as well.

• L. Gee says:

President Trump called himself this after his physical.

My question is: Why are your panties in such a wad over it?

• gringz says:

I don’t think sat0422 has his or her panties in a wad. He or she asked a simple question and some of the responses were quite snarky. Do we really need to act like the libs? Some of you are acting like the “popular kids” in the cafeteria making fun of all the other kids who aren’t in on your “in jokes”. One would have had to have read the original posts back in January to understand where the VSGPJDT acronym came from and what it means, and most people don’t have time to read all the comments (sometimes thousands a day) . There are probably more people reading the comments (most of whom never post) who are wondering the same thing. The question has been asked before and will be asked again. I hope the next person to ask doesn’t get pounced on. Save the snark for the libs.

• itsarickthing says:

Snark? Like sato422 telling me “look it up on the internet and you tell me again” ?

I don’t eat tripe.

I answered with civility and an inclusive question. YET I WAS THE ONE WHO WAS “SNARKED” UPON FIRST.

Yet some poor fool’s feelings are hurt. PATHETIC. For what I don’t know or care. Apparently someone needs their diapies changed.

gringz- And now you come to their rescue bringing snark to the table. Now you too can open wide, and take some lovin’. gringz- you’ve misplaced your reprimand and are enabling the exact bahavior that got us on this merry-go-round.

You want me to sit here and take this garbage from you? Not likely. I’m exceedingly peaceable. Until you dig at me.

You don’t like me or my comments? Well, boo-hoo. Don’t read them or get involved.

This is an adult blog site. A mighty fine one I might add.

• gringz says:

Sorry if you felt snarked upon by m , my comment was directed to a specific person who made the “panties in a wad”, referring to that post and another one that said something like “Welcome to the CTH, Please catch up” I didn’t take soto422’s response to you as snark, only as her asking you to elaborate as to how and why the SVG acronym became a thing here on the CTH. Soto422 could have worded his/her comment a little better, but I don’t think it was meant to offend. No there was nothing offensive or snarky with your original comment last night, can’t say the same for your latest responses.

• gringz says:

You’re absolutely right. Very Stable Genius (SVG), as it is used here on the Conservative Tree House (CTH), is an inside CTH thing started right here in the comments. It came about after President Trump posted the following in a 3 part tweet :

“Now that Russian collusion, after one year of intense study, has proven to be a total hoax on the American public, the Democrats and their lapdogs, the Fake News Mainstream Media, are taking out the old Ronald Reagan playbook and screaming mental stability and intelligence…..

….Actually, throughout my life, my two greatest assets have been mental stability and being, like, really smart. Crooked Hillary Clinton also played these cards very hard and, as everyone knows, went down in flames. I went from VERY successful businessman, to top T.V. Star…..

…. to President of the United States (on my first try). I think that would qualify as not smart, but genius….and a very stable genius at that! ”

Liberal heads were exploding all over the place after he posted that and people on here were joking about it and and going back and forth with comments about our “Very Stable Genius” which got shortened to an acronym. People have continued to use it , I think without realizing that the thousands of people who visit the CTH don’t all have time to read all the comments and that a very large portion of readers are not in on the “in joke”.

• SteveT says:

sato422
                I arrived here at the end of Jan 2018 (and am very glad I did), spent time wondering what VSG meant and eventually realising it wasn’t going away did some research (DuckDuckGo). Yes there were lots of returns but I eventually found the one that fitted and have seen it asked and replied to lots of times since (I try to read all the comments on topics of interest).
                Things are not always easy to find, follow or understand – that goes with the territory.
                So, you can either accept the answer readily given or go and troll somewhere else.

SteveT

• gringz says:

I was with you until your last sentence. I don’t believe sat0422 was trolling, just trying to understand. You were making his/her point at first when you were talking about how when you first discovered this site you didn’t know either and had to research. To truly understand one really needs to know that this is really a CTH inside thing, not a common acronym that everyone is supposed to know (yes I found it in the urban dictionary but I’m sure it was put there by someone from this site) , and it doesn’t hurt to know a little background as why we are calling President Trump a Very Stable Genius.

• itsarickthing says:

Thank you Steve! Same here time wise. I was lookin’ for a chart or list of bad actors as my mind couldn’t see it(them) all and I came to this awesome site through google images.

I had no clue what “VSG” was until I came across a post with “…our Very Stable Genius” in it.

Then the light bulb came on for me.

• karen says:

Pompeo had Mike Wallace for breakfast dessert. Wallace would ask a negative leading question and Pompeo would turn it around as he should! He’s head of CIA!! No one should have even the remote ability to stand up to Pompeo. He ate Mike Wallace’s lunch.

2. Everett Miller says:

I usually laugh out loud when I see the pompous pretender C.Wallace in action. This pseudo – journalist would be digging ditches but for his writers and his daddy. M.Pompeo has more off – hand knowledge and “gravitas” than Wallace is even aware of. I am entertained by these liberals ego, who think they ate so ooo smart when actually it’s smarmy.

• Sweet Old Bob says:

Doubt he could even dig ditches …. probably would be on welfare ….

• Roberto says:

Yet Wallace dismantled and permanently disfigured Lyin’ Machine Comey a few weeks ago.

• Tegan says:

Watched a small part of his other network appearance with Margaret …he put her down so efficiently and smoothly she was totally unaware of it…just went right on with her talking points. I’ve always said the “interviewers” never listen to the answer but are looking at their notes for the next question. Few exceptions…Greta was pretty good, as an example. There are others…

• wendy forward says:

He’s (Wallace) a turd.

• 335blues says:

The silence after Mr. Pompeo said “that’s ludicrous”, was strong enough to indicate
      the world stood still for a second. In that second, Pompeo slapped Wallace across the
      face. But it happened so fast, nobody even saw Pompeo’s hand move. It was like in Blazing Saddles when the Waco Kid grabbed the King before the Sheriff could close his hands. All that was left was Pompeo’s handprint on Wallace’s cheek.
      I like Mr. Pompeo’s Chutzpah. And I like watching Mike Wallace get slapped down.

• Lindenlee says:

I have watched Pompeo do this before, both at conferences of some type… It is a specialty. He leaves them speechless, as was Wallace momentarily today. Pompeo actually rescued him today by starting up the conversation after the “ludicrous” comment.

Pompeo was pissed, and you could see it flash across his face, and then merciful, knowing that Wallace was way out of his league, completely flummoxed by that response. It was pure joy. And I bet that Wallace STILL doesn’t get it. None of them do. Dumbasses…..

• brh82 says:

That was the LEAST snarky I’ve EVER seen Chris Wallace. At least he was smart enough to see, from the get-go, he was way out-smarted, out-ranked, and out-classed by miles. Pompeo is just brilliant! SO sure of himself, yet not arrogant or condescending. Intimidating, but not on purpose. He can slice and dice with a smile on his face.

• Martin says:

Yes, that smile. It leaves you wondering – is Pompeo thinking “You really cannot help yourself, can you?” of Wallace, or maybe “Who tells you to act like this?” It’s sort of an amused tolerance. His command of the subject matter, and directness is refreshing, to say the least.

• Henry says:

I instinctively dislike C. Wallace as well. But credit where credit is due, he is capable of making anyone look foolish, either D. or R. This is his redeeming quality, even though he is a libprog. Recall that he brought up pay for play and Bill’s bad behavior towards women during the third debate, subjects no other partisan reporter would touch.

3. DanO64 says:

Winning.

• fleporeblog says:

It really is! They cannot for the life of them understand why Rocket 🚀 Man would give up all his nuclear and ballistic missiles for what our President is promising him.

The more the WHORES speak with our administration, the more irrelevant they will become when their worse nightmare is announced on June 13th.

Our President learned a lot from the WWE. He is playing this up the same way. Wrestling is all fake. However, it is great theater.

This deal is 100% DONE! However, the audience is not aware of the outcome. Our President and his Killers will have fun with the media, Democrats, other world leaders for the next month. The ebb and flow will be worthy of an Oscar.

What makes it all amazing is that Chairmam Kim is completely in on it. He was given the script and is playing his part flawlessly.

• jmclever says:

This is a pic of Hulk Hogan holding up championship belt. I like thinking of Our President in the same way! Maybe Waterloo can fix one with POTUS Trump ‘s face on it lol

• Roberto says:

Iran is now next on the MAGA list. VSG will find common ground and then pull it off like NK. They’ll be naming their kids after him when gets this done. It’s not complicated: DJT=Strong Horse; Soerteo/Kerry=Weak Horses.

Maybe he can even get a list of all the corrupt American involved.

• fleporeblog says:

Roberto I truly believe that Iran 🇮🇷 will be a piece of cake 🍰 for our President. He realizes by putting these sanctions back where they are strangled by them will cause even more defections from their military.

The people of Iran 🇮🇷 will overthrow the government. Our President will never make a deal with the Mullahs because they won’t be around.

I think by this point next year, Iran 🇮🇷 will be settled.

• fleporeblog says:

I think by this point next year, Iran 🇮🇷 will be settled.

• Perot Conservative says:

Yes, it seems like a done deal.

When Wallinski was saying something like, ” the whole world celebrated the return of 3 Americans”, I was hoping Pompeo would say something like, “I was surprised how the MSM downplayed the historic event.”

• ZurichMike says:

Totally agree — there is much more to this than meets the eye. The breathtaking speed of events (things that used to months, even years, now take weeks or just days) suggests lots and lots of behind the scenes preparations. The kabuki theater of the absurd in Washington is still focused on a revival of the “muh Russia” and “muh double-D cup” fake news dutifully reported by latter day Church Ladies of the media,who pretend to be scandalized by everything.

I think last week was tipping point for Trump — the momentum is now on his side, and when the engine of his policy vision really gains traction, it will steamroll the spittle-flecked faces of social justice warriors, RINO establishment whores, Democrats, pedophiles, traitors and liars like cockroaches fleeing before a very bright light.

• brh82 says:

Sundance, you bring theatre in up close and personal…..they’re getting a McDonalds! Your brand of humor releases so much tension, it brings tears to my eyes, remembering how tense the moments were before. Humor in any situation has seemed so scarce these days. Thanks for all you do for us!

• rashomon says:

Sundance nails it. The great thing about McDonalds is, yes, it sells food inexpensively, but it also HIRES workers at many levels.

This agreement of peace could light up the night skies in northern part of the peninsula very quickly.

• Martin says:

Fle, I think what’s really at the heart of the matter is PDJT’s generosity and his enormous heart. Yes, he’s thought of as a wheeler-dealer, but he truly loves people. He’s extending to Chairman Kim the opportunity to be to his people a hero of a different sort.

He’s never not been rewarded for being belligerent. Now, the ultimate reward – healing his nation. Economic stability, modernity, and a tentative but genuine desire – at least by our allies, for NoKo to be a prosperous, peaceful nation. And perhaps even down the road, a unified Korea.

The worst of bullies would rather not be, but rarely are given the chance to do otherwise. Our President is giving Kim that. And, the cognac will likely be cheaper and better quality. 😎

• Sara c says:

Flip, out of context maybe but what does it take to remove/cancel someone’s security clearance?

• fleporeblog says:

To be honest I don’t know the answer.

• lokiscout says:

The person is debriefed and reminded of their responsibility to protect any classified information they have been briefed. That compromising any classified information will be prosecuted in a court of law and they will be fined or imprisoned if found guilty. They sign a witnessed document stating they understand their responsibility. Their classified credentials, usually a badge, is relinquished and the chip (similar to the one in a credit card) is punched out and destroyed and they are removed from any security computer database they previously had access to including ciphered entry doors they previously had access to via their badge.

It takes about 15 minutes and it feels like a 50 pound backpack you weren’t even aware you were carrying around has just been removed from your back.

That’s the debriefing process. How does one get to that point?
          1) Retirement (ask me how I know!) 😉
          2) No longer need to know the information
          Changed jobs
          Program closeout etc.
          3) You did a no-no and compromised classified information (intentionally or not) that rises to the level of arrest and prosecution. In which case a set of handcuffs is added during the debrief which now includes your Miranda Rights and that backpack just got a lot heavier. Don’t go there!

4. Konamon says:

Argggh!

• fleporeblog says:

Don’t be angry or upset because the world is passing these MORONS by! Our President is seen as a HERO not only in this country but around the world. Here is more evidence below.

From the article linked above:

24 hours before the official opening of the US embassy in Jerusalem the city’s soccer team officially renamed the squad “Beitar Trump Jerusalem” after President Donald Trump.

5. Countrywatch says:

It was tremendous listening to Sec of State Mike Pompeo. He will definitely help MAGA. A very convincing interview. I think Wallace acknowledged that.

6. SB says:

Best Response to Chris question: “That’s ludicrous.”

• Yes. The long pause from Wallace after Sec Pompeo dismissed his question outright shows that he wasn’t ready for such a forceful denial.

• JC says:

Good ol’ “dead air” while “ludicrous” echoed off the walls, AWM. Pompeo did not race to fill the silence. He’s good at this. Chris Wallace didn’t really even need to show up.

• theresanne says:

Oh what a moment, to watch Sec Pompeo take Wallace’s breath away. Pompeo really punched Wallace in the solar plexus with that one!

• GB Bari says:

Maybe, but I saw a different response from Wallace than being stated here.

While I am no fan of CW, I ask everyone to go back to that moment on the video (approximately 10:50) and watch. Almost immediately after Pompeo says “That’s ludicrous.” there is a pregnant pause, then the view shifts to Wallace and look at Wallace’s face – I think here we see a bit of editing error – Wallace is smiling at Pompeo and gives him a slight nod telegraphing a message “Keep going Mike, you have more to say…”. Then all of a sudden there is a break in the video (an edit) then we hear Pompeo repeating “That’s ludicrous” but in a slightly higher pitched voice. The camera then shifts to Pompeo who then continues on expanding forcefully of how Iran committed all kinds of offensive acts while the JCPOA was in effect.

IMO, Wallace and the video editors willingly gave Mike the opportunity to fire off that response that demonstrated the failure of the JCPOA.

YMMV

• Phil Free says:

I don’t see any editing. That look on Wallace’s face, was the look of someone who has suddenly figured out his opponent on the other side of the table already had him in check-mate, he had already lost, and was trying to figure out what to do next.

That look was Wallace processing the “face slap”. He was looking at Mike, thinking “you just slapped the crap out of me, didn’t you? I didn’t even see it coming. How the heck do I recover from this? Will the camera angle show the glowing imprint of Mike’s hand on my left cheek?” … that’s what that look is saying.

Mike Pompeo — Like a Boss.

7. starfcker says:

It strikes me instantly that we are more and more repopulating government with serious men. No more talking points, no more talking in circles legalese, straight talking serious men. As the old weasel men fade away, we start seeing new stars arise, Nunes, Pompeo, Mulvaney. Something tells me Trump is not done shuffling his cabinet until every position is filled by a person with this sort of demeanor. I’m talking to you Ms. Nielsen

• Roberto says:

Yet Sessions persists. Hmm.

• NC PATRIOT says:

Leave him alone—he’s working behind the scenes–WITH NO LEAKS ~

• Oldschool says:

Lol

• Roberto says:

That’s my point.

• Everett Miller says:

and no Indictments–nary a one. HIllary’s earlier espionage so well know that even Comey could itemize–yet The Rule of Law smolders> Sessions could go all handcuffs and chains on her with cameras tomorrow morning, but, no–it’s more important to do nothing.
          Oops.
          Justice Delayed is Justice Denied has never been so true. Indict her for those horrible crimes and it will set the stage of the entire flood to follow–including proving the fact that Comey and Lynch were Obstructing Justice. But, no–it’s more important to do nothing.
          Oops.
          But, “Hey–we’re chasing those pot smokers and, and, I’m trying to read this announcement someone wrote for me, but, but, I’m stammering, stuttering and, it’s real important, and, ah, Thank you Thank you very much.”

• cozette says:

No indictments? My God you whiney Sessions bashers are as deranged as Leftists who believe all Trump does is golf and tweet. FYI There are roughly 29,000 sealed indictments which is 28,000 more than usual. Please stop parroting anxiety porn peddlers talking points unless you want to be mocked.

• mikey says:

Refreshing, isn’t it starfcker.

8. MfM says:

Late last year Mike Pompeo was interviewed by Brett Baier at the Reagan Library. It was that interview that made it clear to me he was on Trump’s team. TCTH did a piece on it.

9. Cow wow says:

Hilarious pic and caption SD…’Yes we’re getting a macdonalds’😳😁😁

• jmclever says:

I’ve been saying for while that the way to solve the NK problem was through cheese burgers. Then, I thought it was a way to get Kim’s army and the people of NK to turn against him and look to SK and the US. But cheese burgers (capitalism) will be used to bring NK people to love chairman Kim as the one who brought prosperity to them

• Hoosier says:

GMTA. I said many moons ago bring the chairman of McD’s to the Kim Trump summit. (I put Kim first because fat boy has an ego larger than his belly)

• Turranos says:

Years ago, there was a point in time that many starving people in Norkland were eating the bark off of trees. Even a crapburger from Mickey D’s is quite a step up.

10. SB says:

Maybe it’s more clearly stated, “Best response to Ludi-Chris question: ‘That’s ludicrous.”

11. Margaret Berger says:

I remember that interview and watched his face as he saw the verbal traps that were being laid for him. He was amazing. He didn’t let them use him.

12. Timolin says:

Ludicrous Chris Wallace just got his name.

13. Chickficshun says:

“Deep state toll booth operator”…..lol. Sundance I love you!!

14. dufrst says:

Let me make this absolutely, unequivocally, and crystal clear that only Donald J. Trump could have done this deal with Kim Jong Un! Why? Because he’s a strategic mastermind of course! He laid the ground work for this whole deal with his absolute rejection of Neoconservative thought. It is the work and foundation Trump laid in the election campaign that is now reaping benefits for our country today. Trump railed against the regime change of Gaddafi, of Saddam, or Assad. He has not taken the Assad regime out as president, even as he has had many opportunities and excuses to do so. He has talked and walked the talk about dealing with and getting along with authoritarians such as Putin and Xi, even while he has confronted them on key issues of contention with strength (and respect). Kim Jong Un has observed all of this and knows of all US presidents, Trump is credible when he says he is completely against regime change simply from the standpoint of the money wasted (“we have spent trillions in the Middle East and we have nothing!”) and not being the world’s policeman (“Nato has to pay”, “Japan and Korea have to pay for our protection” ” We protect Saudi Arabia and Germany, these are economic behemoths!”).

This rhetoric of Trump is no accident. It’s strategic brilliance and it has brought the US and the world to this point where Kim Jong Un can give up his nuclear program knowing his regime is secure. It also means that Trump can extract more from China in trade because China’s cooperation is now tied to the outcome of what happens on the Korean peninsula. If North Korea delivers on denuclearization and then delivers on ending the Korean War, then China can ask for more favorable trade terms. However, until all that happens, Trump can extract more from China pending the outcomes on the Korean peninsula that he wants.

This is grand chess master stuff, because not only is Trump fixing a major global geopolitical problem in North Korea, he will be able to leverage that situation for the benefit of US economic security by extracting better trade terms with China (US number 1 trading partner), Japan (US number 4 trading partner), and South Korea (US number 6 trading partner).

When this Korean situation is resolved, it will have major ripple effects around the world and you will begin to see Trump employ the same tactics with respect to Iran, while extracting better trade terms from the EU (our number 1 trading partner in combination) the Gulf States, and Israel that will benefit from an Iran that is under pressure. If Iran comes to terms, which it will either willingly or unwillingly, then Israeli-Palestinian peace becomes completely doable. Why? Because the only obstacle to peace in the region is Iran. When Trump had the massive Arab summit it was a great signal to the world that all of the Arab-Islamic states were prepared to move forward except Iran. The Palestinians will not risk getting the Iran treatment and will come to the table and make peace.

Trump is at another level. Granted everything I’ve laid out is a very optimistic point of view. As with everything in life, things can definitely go off script and awry, but Trump is the type of deal maker that understands all of the downside risks and prepares accordingly with leverage that will keep that risk at bay. He has leverage on China, who is the biggest risk to achieving peace on the Korean Peninsula. He has leverage on the EU and Russia, who are the biggest obstacles to dealing with Iran (in fact, Russian is not so great a patron of Iran that many would think. They don’t want Iran a strong Iran sending oil and gas to their markets no more than they like/want the US to). And so on …NAFTA is a done deal because Trump wants out badly. It’s really up to Canada and Mexico to convince Trump, who has withdrawn from TPP, the Paris Accords, and the Iran deal (he’s not playing!), to stay in NAFTA. So a good deal there is pending.

We are on the cusp of a truly exhilarating era of American leadership exerting itself on the global stage by pushing American economic interests above all else and taking on all major unresolved security threats with military and economic might! After Trump, there may be no problem unresolved! He has the potential, if things go right, to reset the terms of the US domestically and internationally like no other president since FDR-Truman. Korea will be the beginning of the watershed.

• Orygun says:

You had me right up to the point where you said FDR-Truman. The rest is great.

• dufrst says:

Lol, thanks! I only said that because FDR-Truman essentially laid the groundwork for the post-WW2 world that we are still living in today. They created the UN, DoD, IMF, World Bank, NATO, and precursor to WTO. They essentially place the troops we have in Korea, Germany and Japan til this day. They established ties in the Middle East with Israel and Saudi Arabia. They are the ones that established most of our government agencies on the domestic side (LBJ did come with Great Society programs).

Trump has a chance to end the Korea War, reshape our relationship with our major allies, change the international trading system, and change our domestic economy with energy independence, deregulation, and tax reform. He will be the most consequential president in my life time surpassing Reagan and demolishing Obama (who was the most influential in a negative way).

Who would you suggest can rival this type of progress and change in the US and the World?

• brh82 says:

But…but…but….Trump THANKED Rocket Man for returning hostages he never should have taken in the first place. Cryin’ Chuck Schumer had to stay up ALL night to think that criticism up! He isn’t even smart enough to realize how insane he sounded.

• Lindenlee says:

These GUYSB STILL don’t get it! You can’t take PT at face value, everything he says has a strategic purpose, and the endgame result is often opposite to what he says. I wait and watch, while our enemies get triggered and fumble.

• dufrst says:

I know! What a friggin idiot.

• Martin says:

And the brand of US hegemony brought to us by FDR-Truman has cost us a great deal of blood and treasure, and laid the groundwork for the corruption that’s being addressed – finally – right now. Progress? Hmm.

It’s what we’ve had, and there’s no knowing what might or should have been different, but I don’t consider either of those men heros of any sort. Hindsight is 20/20.

• dufrst says:

I don’t necessarily consider them my cup of tea either, but I recognize consequential individuals and their impact on our country. FDR/Truman-Kennedy/LBJ-Obama are giants on the Left and made indelible impacts on our nation. It seems the Right only aided and abetted their impacts and never really rolled anything back except for Reagan and now Trump. Eisenhower-Nixon/Ford-Bush 1 & 2 weren’t worth a damn to the Right. They merely worked within the system the Left constructed. Reagan and Trump are our giants and Trump is looking to tower over them all! But there is still such a long way to go and Korea is just one step in this long process. The 2018 elections will be critical.

• rashomon says:

dufrst, all those creations mentioned in your first paragraph have added to the mess we are in today: YUGE bureaucracies that are BIGLY out of control and corrupt as heck run by elitists who have absolutely no interest in the average citizen except for how they serve the 1%’s NWO.

The rest of your commentary about PDJT is right on.

• dufrst says:

The Left have gotten away with creating all of those institutions, while the Right over the same period of time has merely worked within the construct (Eisenhower, Nixon, Ford, the Bush’s). Only Reagan and Trump, actively sought to roll back all of those things put in place.

Trump has been the most aggressive of the two. That’s why they hate him! Obama was putting the finishing touches on the USA and only needed to get Hillary into office to complete his globalist agenda, but thank God for Donald J. Trump! Could you imagine where we would be with Hillary right now? We would be in WW3!

• AH_C says:

Well said

• Hide the Decline says:

Trump is a one man Good Cop/Bad Cop performance. He shows both a belligerent, tough guy side AND a warm, accommodating side. This makes it clear to our enemies that whether they get the Good Trump or the Bad Trump is entirely their choice (and they really don’t want the Bad Trump).

15. Brant says:

Consider the following. South Korea is in China’s front yard. North Korea is on is China’s front porch. China and North Korea always huff and puff about US mutual activities with South Korea. What if US does a Marshall plan of sorts with North Korea? Pricey, maybe, but when nighttime satellite views of North Korea show no lights, it doesn’t take much to improve the citizens’ lives by leaps and bounds. If their lives start improving, what in the world can china huff and puff about when their decades of neglect are exposed to the world? US (Trump) shows the world how it’s done quickly and it’s splashed across the news whether LSM likes it or not.

Kim Jung Un a new best friend and what does he say to China? And what can China do to him without showing their total duplicity?

• Perot Conservative says:

Great idea. Bring over American know-how, engineering expertise, and rock and roll! Have Americans do the “knowledge work” and management, sourcing, and hire North Koreans in entry level positions.

How to finance and pay for it? One possibility is their abundant natural resources which are vastly under exploited, partly due to lack of electricity.

These include magnesite, zinc, tungsten, iron and gold as examples. This would likely require cutting deals with China and South Korea in some cases.

• SB says:

Different from the Marshall Plan, SoS expressly states “no taxpayer funding” (only private risk takers). This is a big difference.

Indeed, the Marshall Plan was part of the early growth of Globalization.

MAGA!!

• SB says:

Good morning, Fellow Treepers.

I went back to check my source (I regret it has been a while since I read it: How the Far East Was Lost: American Policy and the Creation of Communist … – Dr. Anthony Kubek). Essentially, Dr. Kubek describe the Truman Doctrine as a plan for the USA to provide assistance to non-communist countries only following WW2 (a plan launched while SoS Marshall was out of the country). Upon SoS Marshall’s return, the Truman Doctrine was co-opted and converted into what we now call the Marshall Plan which provided for relief to all countries.

• Martin says:

Remember the Ying and Yang. China does nothing that does not benefit China. PDJT has gifted them an opportunity to enjoy a much more lucrative trading partner and customer, beyond just propping up their drinker nephew, so speak. It’s a win-win, and an enormous bargaining piece to obtain better behavior in our market. I don’t think nation-building by non-regional players is under consideration, at all.

16. amwick says:

CW: After you brought the america hostages home, and the whole world celebrated that..

Well Mr. Wallace, if that was true, why wasn’t that on the news, except for FOX.???.

What total bs… CW makes me sick… his voice is irritating too.

17. Cyber says:

Wallace is the very definition of Smarm.

18. Phil aka Felipe says:

I like MP. He’s on board with POTUS who’s said, “We don’t have time for political correctness.”

Trump and his team are too busy fixin’ the world the Obama/Clinton/Soros Clowns have screwed up.

• brh82 says:

Does anyone know how much “the deal” is going to cost us? The population is starving, right? There will be immediate benefits, but I’m curious how fast and how much and if the common folk will get most.

• Phil aka Felipe says:

Not to worry. POTUS has got it.

Remember the pearl clutching about the tariffs on China and how they could hurt the American farmers?

I believe Sundance talked about that and what would happen to the soy bean market if China cut back on buying soy beans from us.

Anyway, a bunch of starving North Koreans will be thankful when Trump finds a way to get soy beans and other American food products to them to help them and the American farmers to make a profit at the same time.

Therefore, I don’t think the “the deal” is going to cost us. I think it will pay us and NK at the same time. Win, Win. MORE WINNING!

As the President says, “We’ll see”.

• Phil aka Felipe says:

Not to worry. POTUS has got it.

As the President says, “We’ll see”.

(Sorry if this double posts-their was a glitch in my email address when I first posted and it went to “Your comment is awaiting moderation”.)

19. NC PATRIOT says:

Love Pompeo—–with calm strong clarity and a little smile—-he puts these bozos in their place, doesn’t he?

20. OKPatriot says:

I love Sundance’s new name “Deep State toll booth operator Chris Wallace”. Fits him perfectly.

21. Mike diamond says:

Chris the wallace ! Paid by liberals ! I agree with Sundance chri s is the deep state toll booth operator!!!!

22. I suspect peace with NK was always within reach, but secret Globalist policy was to keep them as a boogey man

23. repsort says:

Chris Wallace sounds like he’s negotiating on the behalf of NK!!!
    Put that in your head and watch it again.. Would Wallace ask or do anything different if he was an authorized negotiator for NK?

24. The Boss says:

Afterward, LudiChris Wallace interviewed former Joint Chiefs chairman Adm. Mullen. Mullen came across as I suspected he always was – a globalist hack. He delivered his NoKo counterpoints poorly, with no fire in his belly. He’s beaten, and he knows it. Best you sail away admiral, and not come back. (And take Adm. Kirby with you).

25. ZurichMike says:

Go back and watch the clip where Chris asks the “ludicrous” question. The look on Pompeo’s face — priceless! To me, Pompeo’s look said “I can’t believe I am wasting my time with this journo-bozo of gargantuan stupidity and I can’t laugh out loud as much as I’d like to”.

• JC says:

Yep, ZM. The way Pompeo looked at the Toll Troll was withering. Underneath Pompeo’s smile and obvious decency is a ramrod steel spine and fire in the belly. He’ll do nicely, thank you very much.

26. ForGodandCountry says:

If you have watched Chrissy Wall-ass in the past, you know that Pompeo just handed little Chrissy his proverbial ass. Notice how Wall-ass didn’t dare argue with Pompeo.

This was a masterful performance of how to repeatedly swat a media knat with grace and ease. You can absolutely bet that the little girl was relieved when the interview was finally over.

27. mikebrezzze says:

I feel like I’ve been tortured every time I listen to that swamp ass mfer Chris Wallace

28. covfefe999 says:

I see it mentioned above. To all of you who cannot watch the entire video, watch for a few minutes starting at 10:35. 🙂 Pompeo’s response is PRICELESS.

29. covfefe999 says:

Pompeo is awesome! Wow. Love that video.

30. tylermckinleycompany@yahoo.com says:

One of the reasons Trump is able to do this is because he doesn’t need any money from the multinationals. Most politicians would be scared of pissing multinational donors off.

31. beigun says:

Pompeo mentioned a process with North Korea. And he also mentioned that the DPRK could have prosperity on par with South Korea.

Methinks Trump and XI already have an agreement. Only China can complete the guarantee of full denuclearization (inspections) for the US and regime assurance for the DPRK. The DPRK is up against the US and China and the ramifications of this are enormous. America First Paradigm Shift!

32. nerveman says:

This about Pompeo:

On July 21, 2015, Pompeo and Senator Tom Cotton alleged the existence of secret side agreements between Iran and the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) on procedures for inspection and verification of Iran’s nuclear activities

Then this recently:

VIENNA, Austria — The chief inspector of the UN’s nuclear watchdog the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) resigned Friday, a spokesperson for the agency said.

No reason was given for Tero Varjoranta’s sudden departure, which comes days after US President Donald Trump took America out of the deal between Iran and world powers over its nuclear program.

The IAEA conducts inspections in Iran to verify compliance with the terms of the deal.

33. WeThePeople2016 says:

I held my nose and watched this interview this morning. I cannot stand Wallace but wanted to see Pompeo. Pompeo seems much more at ease in the position than Tillerson did. He also seems to connect and understand Trump. They are a very good match/team. Pompeo is a natural for the Secretary of State job. I also really like that Bolton has replaced McMaster’s position. Both are going to MAGA.

34. deepdivemaga says:

Time to GET OUR SWAGGER BACK! Pompeo is a BEAST.

35. Maquis says:

Gee, glad I don’t watch Fix, I was swearing before even Wallace came on.

36. Maquis says:

Secretary Pompeo on Wallace’s passive aggressive games:
    “Puny Fox!”

37. brenrod says:

I believe that the nuke site they are shutting down or blowing up is not due to trump but a big explosion they had there…. they probably have to shut it down.

• svenwg says:

The nuke site destroyed by the “Rods of God” an earthquake of fairly high readings on the Richter Scale 😝 destroyed one of the nuclear sites including 200 scientists and 200 rescuers.

The site being blown up is another site that as far as I am aware is still in one piece but is being destroyed by Chairman Kim to start the ball rolling in getting a deal with President Trump!

38. JamesD says:

I didn’t know much about Pompeo. I’m impressed.

39. JamesD says:

Wait until it is announced that the Korean War is ended and they are beginning reunification. Trump thinks big.

40. Badabing says:

I would not be so sanguine in the presence of pompous Wallace. Trumps remarks clearly did not exalt Rocket Man. Instead, they further assigned responsibility to KJU. I would have spit in Chris Wallace’s face to suggest otherwise. It is time to take on these limousine liberals for the duplicitous fools that they are.

41. Harleyd says:

Note Chrissy’s white pocket hanky.

Very uncharacteristic. S/he usually has a very colorful one perfectly matching his/her tie. I’m sure his/her carefully choreographed outfits are the talk of Washington every Sunday.

I believe this white hanky may have been a subliminal and telling surrender flag to try and avoid complete humiliation by a MAN who is the perfect SOS for PDJT.

That’s my story and I’m stickin’ to it.

42. Turranos says:

To eventually have the Korean War over and reunited Korea, down the road, is a masterpiece move that only our VSG can deliver. WOW!

43. scooby184 says:

“Deep State toll booth operator Chris Wallace”

Love that!
    I also love the way Pompeo looks at Wallace.
    Pompeo was a brilliant choice. Thank you PDJT!